[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starshit glimmer nowhere to be seen in the movie cast list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (66KB, 1086x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
66KB, 1086x675px
>starshit glimmer nowhere to be seen in the movie cast list

eat shit, glimmerfags
>>
>>30248618
Where's your Shimmer now?
>>
This has been know forever, considering the movie has been in the works before S5 even ended, and it's a completely separate team. Meghan and Jayson had no idea Glimmer was going to become such a huge character back when the script was being written.

That said I would *not* be surprised if she gets a cameo shoehorned in.
>>
>>30248618
Instant 10/10
>>
>>30248659
That's just to keep her relevant for later.
>>
>>30248659
>inb4 non speaking cameo role
>>
>>30248659
;0;
>>
>>30248618
>using wikipedia as an argument
>the unnofficial page made by anyone with the internet
>>
>>30248695
I honestly wouldn't mind; at least she would be in it.
>>
File: 1493872466780.png (275KB, 1008x565px) Image search: [Google]
1493872466780.png
275KB, 1008x565px
>one part of the entire franchise doesn't have her but she's prominently in everything else

Oh no, I'm hurt, how can I go on with my life.
>>
>>30248618
She's going to be at least a non-speaking role.
I mean, fuck, they made the last equestria girls special revolve around her, and you think they're SERIOUSLY going to not have her in there?

The S7 finale will be about starlight too.
>>
RIght, but Luna is confirmed to be in the movie but she's not up there either.

I don't like Sperglight either but there's a good chance she's in the movie somewhere.
>>
>>30248618
>being this slow
>>
>>30248618
Not glimmerfag but

>wikipedia
>>
Will there be an MLP movie trailer before this?
>>
>>30249294
>the theatre erupts in anger when the trailer is shown
>"THE FUCK, BRAH, I WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS & MARK WALHBERG, BRAH!"
>"FUCKING BRONIES, THIS IS YOUR MINDSET!"
>>
>>30248618
>wikipedia
glimmer haters have stooped to a new low now
>>
Atleast use imdb
>>
>>30248618
>implying they aren't already eating the shit out of big jims butthole by just watching the show
let them eat their shit in peace
>>
>>30248618
She won't be in the movie. to compensate, the show staff will push her SUPER hard in the show. Additionally, they'll mandate a non-speaking role for her-- she'll probably be in the group at the party at the start, and get captured by a magical blast by Storm king's invasion.

Once this movie is over, you can bet she'll be in the next one though: Jim is probably already selling his script idea to meghan about starlight's story in the next movie about engaging in a giant magical battle with the villain and them redeeming them.
>>
>>30249532
I won't be the next movie after that. And Meghan will get fired til the movie is a box office flop.
>>
>>30248618
>all those names listed.

>oh yeah, celestia is in it too may be.
>>
>>30249316
Stop posting /ourguy/ everywhere you obsessed autist.
>>
>>30248618
So how is the movie going to fit into canon?
>>
>>30250261
Go back to the Kiwi Farms, Lee.
>>
>>30250263
>It won't!
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>30250263
Not in the show = Not canon
Fact
>>
>>30250156
Meghan's not going to make the next movie's script, which is why it will be about starlight. Meghan's going to be too busy being over ALL the girls show's of hasbros to be working personally on pony after this one. (she's trying to make her hanazuki show the next MLP for example).

Jim will take over the next movie's writing, which is why the next MLP movie will be about starlight, compared to this one most probably being about twilight with the other 5 supporting. (Meghan wasn't on the starlight train, but she still over focused twilight during her run, and the movie will be no different-- Shadow tempest and grubber are meant to be Nega-twilight and Nega-Spike respectively)
>>
>>30250462
No, stop. FiM is going to end before this happens.
>>
>>30250510
>MLP toys are still selling well
>EQG minis are actually OUTSELLING Ponies right now
>S8 is already confirmed

Its not going to end until at least S9. And if the movie's a success, it's guaranteed till at least 10.
the only thing that could kill the series would be if the movie was a flop on par with jem or the power puff girls movie was, a massive financial blow to the franchise.
>>
>>30250510
It will never end so you have to end yourself
>>
>>30250462
It WON't be the next movie! And McCarthy is racist and her Hanazuki still SUCKS!
>>
>>30250578
>>30250590
SHUT UP! If the movie is a flop, it won't be S8!
>>
>>30250592
>It WON't be the next movie!
>It
>won't
your statement makes no sense, you fail to clarify an "it". Are you saying "there won't be another movie" or are you saying "Jim won't write the next movie" or...

>>30250592
>And McCarthy is racist
Well, that escelated quickly. What exactly in the flying fuck makes you think Meghan is racist?

>>30250592
>and her Hanazuki still SUCKS!

Well, no objection there to that, but the fact remains she's still trying to push it as the next FIM.
>>
>>30250263
Probably show-level. I won't be surprised if season 8 makes a few references to it, or even late season 7 considering how the timing will play out.
>>
>>30250615
Because she's the worst writer and the worst story editor and made the worst premiere and finale of S4 with reference of 9/11 and she's the next Adolf Hitler!
>>
>>30250632
>season 4 finale had a 9/11 reference
First of all, what?
Second, assuming this is true (doubt), how is that even remotely racist?
>>
Wow. Triggered much?

Bunch of fucking snowflakes...
>>
>>30250615
>>30250649
your new is showing
>>
>>30250649
Because she betray Lauren Faust and Twilicorn is still racist and EQG is still sexist and the movie this fall will have a reference of 9/11 and McCarthy and her gay boyfriend Mike Vogel is the Hitler and the next Donald Sterling.
>>
>>30250649
I think he somehow thinks twilight's home being blown up is like the Twin towers. I.E., he's obviously a troll.
>>30250632
Her episodes didn't have starlight in them, they're therefore automatically better than what we've gotten in the past 2 seasons.
>>
>>30250678
I don't care about Starlight and I wish Hasbro never reform Trixie, Discord, and Starlight and Skyla should be born NOT Flurry Heart and the eye-sore castle had a submental message from Hasbro.
>>
>>30250705
your grammar shows your status as a troll.
>>
>>30250678
>>30251001
I'M NOT A TROLL! I'M TELLING YOU A FACT! Have you ever heard of thetruth.com?
>>
>>30248999
Nice trips, I pray moon will speak in the movie
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.