[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she replace Twilight at some point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1485388188202.png (432KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485388188202.png
432KB, 1280x800px
Will she replace Twilight at some point?
>>
>>30247709
S7 finale
>>
>>30247709
In your dreams.

But you know better than to dream, don't you OP?
>>
>implying she hasn't replaced her yet
>>
File: 1493751109882.png (246KB, 1600x732px) Image search: [Google]
1493751109882.png
246KB, 1600x732px
>>30247709
Will you ever not be a massive cuck at some point?
>>
>>30247709
>at some point
She already has, since S6 she's been the main character.
>>
>>30247709
Nah, twiggy will forever be number one in my heart.
>>
>>30247709
She already replaced Twilight. But I don't think she will turn her into an Alicorn.

Think Hasbro regretted doing that with Twilight as it made her too different from her friends.

So Starlight is pushing Twilight into her Alicorn niche and Starlight is the new pony/girl everone loves even though she isn't propped up by princesses and wings.
>>
>>30247709
The better question is will her band of misfits eventually replace mane 6 totally or will the writers not take the risk.
>>
>Twilight:Princess of Magic
>Cadence:Princess of Love
>Luna:Princess of the Night
>Celestia: Princess of the Sun

So what does she get?
>>
>>30247709
>Will she replace Twilight at some point?
you wrote that wrong. It should be
>When will she replace Twilight?
gas glimmerfags
>>
>>30249204
Princess of Tumblr
>>
>>30247709
With how retarded the writing has become it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I honestly hope they do give it to the pick turd.
>>
>>30249204
>Twilight:Princess of Autis-.. I mean Friendship
fixed
>>
test
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.