[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Know any good fanfics of Rarity getting dominated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Know any good fanfics of Rarity getting dominated?
>>
good clopfics with Rarity,anyone?
>>
>>30247648
One where the male isn't a submissive faggot
>>
>>30247686
Asking for female submission on 4chan?
Sorry only faggots Browser in here!
>>
Nah, she's generally made the dom, for obvious reasons.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/168443/1/absolutely-breathtaking/taking-her-breath-away
Only got this one.
I believe I've read more but never faved them.
>>
There was a rarara section in the submission is mandatory story. And probably moar of what youre looking for in that thread
>>
>>30247814
Thanks
>>
>>30247538
Rarity is very rarely the sub. She is often displayed as a dom as their are very few female characters more dominant than her except Sunset, Adagio, or Celestia but no one ships her with them.
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>30247686
>>
>>30247538
https://pastebin.com/QcRxyqWx
>>
>>30247802
>>30248869
Wow, that's quite a coincidence. Two apparently completely unrelated stories, both about Rarity and asphyxiation, both with very similar titles.

I wonder if there's something about Rarity that makes people think she's particularly suited to an asphyxiation fetish.
>>
>>30247802
>for obvious reasons.
Which are?
>>
>>30249184
I actually always thought it was the same guy that simply reworked his fic for fimfic (as you can see the [i] that he copy pasted from fimfic) but idk.

And I don't really care much about asphyxiation myself, but I don't see another m6 that could have it, or at least enjoy it as much as rarara could.
Doms generally prefer 'breaking' stronger characters, so she's an obvious target too for people wanting to write this kind of stuff.
>>
>>30249258
>Strong womyn that wants to be adored and worshipped all the time
>White coat, perfect contrast with any black accessories, like leather
>Relatively stressful life, business is a pain, makes it a really good way to take it out
>Flirts and plays with males all the time
>And since she's really kind, makes 10/10 aftercare
idk Anon, you tell me
>>
>>30249263
Maybe, but it doesn't look like it at a glance. Not at my desktop so I can't say for sure, but if it was a rework you'd expect a fair amount of text in common (especially considering the paste is already written in second person prose rather than greentext format).

From what I can tell it is at least a rewrite, and there writing style and contents seem different enough that I'd guess it's a different author.

There are some striking similarities, though. Anon considers wether to cum on her face or in her throat in both, in both cases they discuss why a stallion would be less suitable to help her fulfill her fetish, and a few other things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.