[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight will now out live her friends. The show will end far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: photo.png (1002KB, 800x1337px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
1002KB, 800x1337px
Twilight will now out live her friends.

The show will end far before it gets to that.

But, when the show ends, will you forget the world and characters, or will you still daydream about living in Equestria?
>>
>>30242938
>when the show ends, will you forget the world and characters
Of fucking course
>>
>>30242938
I will be here until the bitter end, and I will not forget the ponies. They have had a wonderful impact on my life.
>>
>>30242938
I'd like to think that all of them will become immortal eventually, however, this might as well mean that she'll be the first to perish.
>>
I don't plan on forgetting about them. As autistic as it is, they have helped me through tough shit
>>
MLP is the only show I can sit down and watch to unwind.

Simple happy cartoon without any obvious sjw tumblrina bullshit going on.
>>
File: 1447076741203.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447076741203.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>30242938
I can't just forget someone I love so much. Even when the show ends it won't matter, she's in my heart first, everything else just exist to fuel it for me. And even then, all it takes to refresh it is rewatching the show.
>>
>>30242938
There are fansites on the web even after the fandoms long died.
>>30244153
This. is. worse.
>>
File: this is it.jpg (15KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
this is it.jpg
15KB, 636x368px
>>30242938
Haha, I feel the same way when I find pictures of myself as a younger, happier, functional person.
>>
>>30242938
I was at my lowest when I gave the show a chance. Ponies helped lift me back up and has become part of me. It'll be impossible to forget something dear to me.
>>
>>30242938
Immortality blues thread?
>>
>>30242938
Immortality is such a fucking garbage idea and I hate Christians for cementing it in Western thought.
There is literally nothing good there, and if you think the idea has absolutely any literary or philosophical value except in an acknowledgement of how terrible an idea it is, you're actually delusional.

It ruins everything and it's normalization within this fandom is sickening, though unsurprising given how much other inane trash gets through ponyfuckers' filters.
>>
>>30247423
>mortality is actually worse for a story than immortality
>being this fucking shit
>>
File: feather.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feather.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>30244153
The only one who will become immortal is starlight glimmer. The other 5 aren't getting shit.
>>
>>30244153
Twilight confirmed to die in final season
>>
>>30244198
Is any of that happening in any other cartoon?
>>
>>30248805
manga and anime villains want immortality for their eternal personal gain, a common power trope within japan, yet your blaming christfags who only support immortality in the afterlife not the physical? Nigger what is your argument here?
>>
>>30249028
It is because religion is shit and he is a satan worshipper butthurt about how the real God will come and kill them all
>>
File: twog.jpg (7KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
twog.jpg
7KB, 245x206px
>>30242938
I have several life sized plushies, i actually follow a horse religion now and have waifu'd Twiggy so long that it feels weird and wrong to ever date anyone or waifu any other. I think its safe to say that if i dont kill myself when the show ends, I'll at the very least be on the ride for the rest of my days.
>>
>>30249098
>Follow a pony religion
May as well kys right now
>>
>>30249083
Anon, it might surprise you, but humanity's wish for immortality is as old as the conscious humanity is minus the time it took for one of them to die.
That's precisely the reason some sort of immortality exists in pretty much all religions and mythology. It's a universal desire.
>>
>>30244153
Believing her lies.
>>
>>30248838
What's Starlight the princess of?
>>
>>30249222
cancer, shitposting, etc...
>>
>>30249098
>follow a horse religion
Is this actually a thing or you just made some strange rituals and prayers for yourself and called that a religion?
>>
>>30249322
me and like two other people that halfassedly follow suit.
>>
File: masterboop supernova.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masterboop supernova.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>30249222
Of nose booping.
>>
File: 1494173039230.gif (1MB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494173039230.gif
1MB, 1200x640px
>>30249354
Sounds fun at least.
>tfw no friends who are this much into the horse cartoon
>>
>>30249222
Leadership, cutie marks or harmony. Maybe redemption.

They'll come up with some bullshit for her, and justify it with her being a "born leader" due to the world rearranging itself to shill her (The S6 finale and the EQG specials).
>>
File: cheekrub.gif (675KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
cheekrub.gif
675KB, 506x506px
>>30249406
youre welcome to join the horse cult mang
>>
>>30248838
bullshit, ELEMENTS OF HARMONY. the other 5 are practically destined to be alicorns too, its why they have thrones. Starlight does not have a throne, they do.
>>
>>30249587
get over it, the other 5 aren't special anymore.
>>
>>30249028
Yeah, because modern Japan is not influenced by Western thought at all, right? It's not like they had their entire culture forcibly restructured by Westerners after a war or anything...

>>30249128
Not in the same way promised by Christians. It is almost always exemplified by ego-death, the subsumption of the individual into a spiritual oneness. The /idea/ of immortality existed, but it was rarely wanted. Immortality was the realm of vindictive gods and monsters, legends about people reaching for it ended in failure and tragedy.
The few places it was seen as a good thing were usually cesspits of tyranny and suffering, budding slave empires whose state religions went on to influence Abrahamic faiths generally but Christianity specifically in terms of what it means to have a quality life.

It's ultimately the belief of emperors and abusers, resting in obscene power and too arrogant to accept any limitations, completely opposed to an independent and healthy human experience. It was cemented into the present by Christian autocracies, and to retroactively declare that most people throughout history have shared the same beliefs about it is delusion, a delusion ironically empowered by the same set of beliefs.
>>
>>30251608
>It's not like they had their entire culture forcibly restructured by Westerners after a war or anything...
They really didn't. They adopted some aspects of american culture, but they are HEAVILY defensive of their age old culture and very jingoistic of their culture. It didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>30242938
Yeah, meghan said no to that.
>>
>>30252310
So making her an alicorn just amplifies her magic? She's still mortal?
>>
>>30252321
There's nothing in the show that says it amplified her magic, aside from perhaps her aptitude for it as shown in Twilight's Kingdom. From what we know she likely only became taller and gained a pair of wings for status.
>>
>>30251690
Did I say it did? I said it was influenced by Western thought.
>>
File: 51xEDDkYJmL.jpg (62KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51xEDDkYJmL.jpg
62KB, 353x500px
>>30242938
>when the show ends, will you forget the world and characters, or will you still daydream about living in Equestria?
When Pirates of Dark Water ended everybody forgot about that shit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.