[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>L-let'sfocus on show-related d-discussion, Anon! >show-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 7 (4).png (767KB, 1408x982px) Image search: [Google]
7 (4).png
767KB, 1408x982px
>L-let'sfocus on show-related d-discussion, Anon!
>show-related discussion pops up
>lasts for a week tops
>barely gets 200 posts that aren't shitposts
>someone decides to bring up older episodes to talk about
>gets even less posts
>lasts about 4 days without greentext or lewd

No, getting rid of Glimmerposting won't fix it, though I wish it could.

No, banning EQG won't fix it, and barely makes sense as to how it would.

Getting rid of CYOAs and generals might fix some of it, but you'd be cutting the flower off the weed.

The main problem with show-related discussion is that people don't want to talk about the newer or older episodes as much as they did. I know it's easy to take a screenshot of the catalog and note how many generals and shit are dominating the board, but you're looking at individual trees in this forest of problems. These generals shouldn't be able to keep those willing to talk about the show from talking about it in other threads. Multiple windows exist; shocker, I know.

The main problem is that no one wants to talk about the show for a long period of time. If you want this board to focus on show-related discussion only, you should probably find a way to reignite everyone's passion again so that they will talk about it.
>>
>>30238957
Good lord, OP grew a brain.
>>
>>30238957
There's actually quite a bit of show discussion the first two days after an episode airs, but then it's business as usual. What gets me are the people that make threads during that time complaining about the lack of show discussion while their thread is sandwiched between a sticky with nearly two-thousand replies and about fifty different threads about that particular episode's highlight moment.
>>
File: 1496368995691.jpg (52KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1496368995691.jpg
52KB, 600x334px
>>30238957
Anon you know the doomsayers are right.
The show just isnt what it used to be.
Of course the characters were meant to grow, but that doesnt excuse the fact that show sucks my grandads wrinkled ball sack.
Some of season 7 ive liked so far, but you cant reignite a passion for people when all the heart and dedication they put into is gone.
Things wont go back to the way they were, faust is done with the show, and the current writers are mostly shitting episodes from their asses.
Just let it die OP.
>>
>>30238957
Theres no discussion or it dies after half a day because the show is no longer interesting. People don't brew theories like within Star Vs community because theres no real attempt at making any lore or story within the show.

Current season is written by people who don't give a shit about the show and will move onto another cartoon within next year.

Generals and waifufaggotry is the only thing that keep this board afloat.
>>
One thing I know is that some of these generals are completely unnecessary, like:

>Trap Tickler
Just go to /hhh/, it's the same thing. Traps are gay
>Moth pony general
Just...why?
>Fat pony
See above
>Plane pony
See above
>SiM
Just merge it with Slave pony general
>Ponies aroused by anon
Just go to AiE
>>
>>30238957
If you want show discussion go to Ponychan. All four people left there will be happy to discuss the show.
>>
>>30238957
Holy shit you faggot, nobody really believes that but shitposters and new fags all fresh from /b/ or /v/ you dumb fuck
why would you make a new thread about that, we already have those twice a week
>>
File: 1360892458362.png (349KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360892458362.png
349KB, 1280x720px
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNeDT7_q9c
>>
>>30238957
Whats there to fucking discuss?

We had no lore/adventure episode since McCarthy left. And S6 and S7 focus on slice of life episodes that suppose to make Glimmer likable.

Discussion is basically dead as anything other than reaction hread to the new episode.

The most constructive season in discussion was S4 with the mysterious box and Discord reformed.
>>
File: pat sez.gif (832KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
pat sez.gif
832KB, 500x210px
>>30238999
rgre and ponies aroused by blah blah blah used to be under AIE

I only had to filter the one general back then, and now I have to do 3
>>
>>30238957
We can't discuss episodes because most people here don't watch the show.
>>
File: 1414107592911.png (517KB, 4283x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1414107592911.png
517KB, 4283x2001px
>>30238957
>>30238992
what the fuck do you expect? no really, after the initial explosion of discussion around what happened what do you expect people to keep talking about?

>"look this happened"
yes it did and we already pointed it out a dozen times. whats your point?
>"look this happened"
are you listening?

i mean theres only so many times anyone can talk about the significance of an event. sucks you missed the discussions but they occur before, during, and after every single episode for just as long as they need to, and then they continue for even longer than that in those dirty degenerate board killing generals that the elite show lovers despise because believe it or not greentext writers like show lore and theyre the ones that are the most likely to sit there picking apart retarded minute details just to figure out if celestia would prefer vanilla or chocolate cake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.