[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 90

File: IMG_6831.jpg (505KB, 1256x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6831.jpg
505KB, 1256x1344px
Previous thread: >>30206599

"Autistic, clothing-averse NEET big sister" edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
>>30236958
>Moonie will never ride you while playing vidya or shitposting.
>>
>Maud reaches over and touches your groin
>"Cock"
>Yes, Maud.
>"It rhymes with rock"
>She goes back to what she's doing
>Still more action than you've ever gotten. Oh hey, her too! you think...
>>
>>30237102
>She enjoys it when you grab her hair.
>She gives you a very detailed description of every sensation she experiences from the smell and feel of your balls on her face to the taste and texture of your dick down her throat.
>She gives you a long-winded message of what essentially boils down to her faving fun doing this with you and that she'd like to do more.
>>
>>30237130
not 100% on that, some of that maybe, i could definitely see you waking up to her counting your pubes
>>
>>30236958
>Be KidAnon
>Your older sister Moondancer has been acting weird lately
>Ever since she started reading those Asian comic books and talking to strangers online, she's been staring at you a lot
>She started offering to play with you for a while, but that stopped because she would always act really nervous and start asking you strange questions
>Today, your parents had to leave the two of you alone
>Moondancer locked herself in her room for a little while, and you went back to playing videogames
>Until she came out of her room, completely naked
>"H-hey, you wanna /ss/?"
>>
>>30236958
>Moondancer shuts herself off after Twilight Sparkle doesn't show at one of her get togethers.
>Feeling completely betrayed, she latches onto you, her brother Anon as the only person she can expect not to betray her.
>Spending her early teens in isolation causes Moonie to have sexual desires for you, the only boy she actually interacts with, that turn into full-blown romantic feelings.
>She posts anonymously on the chan, and having no one else to confide to she unloads on the other lonely virgins in the form of a >tfw post.
>You were actually lurking in that thread and recognized a lot of the shit
>"Moonie?"
>The tumble that Moondancer does out of her chair can be heard all over the house and is a giveaway that it's her.
>Comfy times ahead.
>Playing vidya together, watching movies, just being together and yes, even having sex.
>Moondancer takes to wearing nothing but a large sweater and socks, so sex is as easy as her straddling you and burying your dick in her moist pussy folds.
>>
>>30237284
oh god I forgot all about moondancer. she is a fantastic character.

i cant stand that forehead-showing hairstyle though
that's a hot premise, but.. cmon, saying her name in the thread? but yeah that sounds.. that sounds pretty nice. lose the socks though cmon what
>>
>>30237284
>Moonie will never post about how she lost her virginity to her younger brother.

>>30237341
>Not wanting to fuck her while she is wearing cute socks.
>>
>>30237341
>but.. cmon, saying her name in the thread?
Pet name though, also, she's a friendless shut-in. And shit like that happens a lot here.
>lose the socks though cmon what
>Not seeing the glories of sweater plus kneesock combo.
I'm sad that you have such shit taste anon, I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>30237397
>Not seeing the glories of sweater plus kneesock combo.
This guy fucking gets it.
>>
File: dredd 2017.jpg (20KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
dredd 2017.jpg
20KB, 480x420px
>>30237341
>spoiler
>>
>>30237397
>>30237411
Doesn't understand the joys of helping her out of them either.
>>
>>30237391
ohhh you didn't say they were cute... and like, really extra soft? fuck, i will accept this. but they ARE coming off at some point. possibly by way of my teeth.

wait, KNEE socks? no way man we're not on the same.. wait, are we talking like gross 'stocking' things, or kinda nice schoolgirl loose-socks that go up to the knee? I.. could go for those.

but still, the perfect ideal hikkikomori wears naught but a blanket. she drags it around the house, pulling it tightly around herself.. but she rarely goes anywhere but the bathroom anyway, the only time she lets it off her shoulders, checking out her pale body in the mirror.. hating it despite it being well within the range of totally pretty, because she just does.. the way one breast hangs an inch lower than the other is amplified in her mind as a huge imbalance.
every so often, it being not a garment designed to stay on, you get a peek here or there, but she doesn't care if it's you really.. but she can't bring herself to overtly drop the blanket either
>>
>>30237284
FUCK
>>
File: medium (20).png (325KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (20).png
325KB, 379x600px
>Your older sister Luna tends to come on strong with her roleplaying convictions.
>And by strong you mean shamelessly sperg about it on a moments notice.
>She's often been caught going on a tirade about how economically unfeasible it would be with adventurers flooding market with precious metals, or detailing yhe minute differences of a spear and a partisan.
>One time Luna dressed up as her alter ego "Night Shade", level 18 Rouge class, and stayed in character for the entire time until the teachers forced her to call home.
>There was another moment where she was caught breaking into the Chemistry lab in order to concoct her homemade love potions.
>You don't even want to mention the "magic missile incident".
>Instances like these are what caused her to have a negligible amount of acquaintances who tolerate her existence.
>You, on the other hand, find a jovial pleasure in your sister's antics and find yourself accompanying Luna in her make believe worlds and fantastical machinations.
>>
>>30237786
i bet if you ever spell rogue rouge around her she just screams
so does she insist you roleplay as her character's lover?
>>
>>30237786
>Then, on a particularly sweltering day outside, Luna somehow convinces you to play the role of her knight.
>While you're stuffing into the puffy replica gambeson, your eyes go wide once they get a sight of your sister stepping out in her costume.
>Presuming the role of Queen Sahira, donning the approprite vestures of the warrior queens at that time.
>You have no idea where she gets the time or skill to construct these things, but the ample skin that she's revealing starts to make you sweat harder than from any heat the sun's giving off.
>She sways around giving her best impression of a regal monarch, leaving bits of jewelry and strips of transparent cloth dangling with her every move.
>It was enough to cause a very conflicted boner that gave you +5 hardness but impeded your movement.
>Was she always this...voluptuous? Did you always notice your older sister's body or were you too distracted by her, admittedly, immature habits?
>It's becoming increasingly harder to pay attention to the commands Luna issues you when you take a glance at the back string of her bikini disappear between her ample-sized rear, totally unaware of how indecent her exposure is.
>But your brain has just a sufficient amount of blood to fatally wound enough enemy combatants (sacks of flour and angry broomsticks) to force a hasty retreat.
>Queen Sahira, highly pleased with your work, rewards you with a giant bear hug and ensures that the subject Luna would take care of his share of chores for the week.
>Afterwards the two of you conclude the day as you both see fit: Luna getting caught up in a flame war about katanas; and you having extremely impure thoughts about Queen Sahira rewarding your heroic actions on the battlefield with much more lascivious actions.
>Needless to say you had trouble making eye contact at breakfast.
>>
File: 1429076094534.jpg (45KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429076094534.jpg
45KB, 225x225px
>>30237893
>You are Anondhor, level 15 paladin.
>You found yourself adventuring with a ne'er-do-well by the name of Night Shade.
>Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
>But you can see the good in all people, and she can be redeemed of her unlawful ways.
>And you've noticed that she indeed has improved.
>Only, you see hunger in her eyes now.
>An hunger most sinful.
>"Sir Paladin~, We propose we share a room at the inn, our coin purse shall thank us."
"I-I refuse, a man and a woman shouldn't share lodging out of wed lock."
>"But sir Paladin~ what about all those times we embraced under the pale moonlight?"
"N-Nonsense, t'was only to stave off the bitter bite of the cold."
>This woman... she's after your virtue! You need that to face against powerful unholy creatures!
>She rolls for seduction
>Night Shade dips her cloak slightly, lewdly exposing skin.
>She locks eyes with you, a sultry look on her face.
>"We weren't asking~"
>Nat 20
>Confiteor Deo Omnipotenti...
>>
>>30238000
oh this is perfect. i love that she's more concerned with you having a proper outfit rather than also dressing you as a loinclothed barbarian.
i also love that she's treating her actual self as a separate character.
>>30238032
>Feelin hot hot hot!
>>
>>30238032
>After an untimely death at the dozens hands of angry ogres as revenge for the sacks of defenseless gold she liberated from them, Luna retires Night Shade and decides to roll up a new character.
>This time she goes for Wild Mare, a female barbarian hailing from the southern badlands.
>She becomes super excited coming up with the backstory of her fiesty tracker and insists on going into detail about her physical description.
>Apparently the badlands is want of quality clothing other than scantily clad hides that show off their midriff and loincloths that show off the rest of them.
>>
Where's sister anon at??
>>
>>30238032
>This woman... she's after your virtue!
I kek'd harder at this than I should have
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 520x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 520x986px
B-butt stuff?
>>
>>30238677
>"Only if you really lube up my dick Moonie, I don't want to hurt you again. However, you can lube it up however you want."
>>
File: 1496600957718.png (656KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1496600957718.png
656KB, 2000x2400px
>your little sister will never stuff her poof in her shirt to make her boobs look bigger
>she will never make sure to push her chest out as much as possible around you to get your attention
>>
>>30238909
>tfw you will never hug her so tight the poof gets pushed back
>tfw she will never try to deny trying to pump up her breasts
>tfw you will never offer to do it for her
>>
>>30238677
Tiny butt
>>
File: I'm slow.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
I'm slow.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>30238909
>mfw that's one of my favourite Dazzling pics
>mfw I always thought it was just a pic of Adagio after getting her hair cut
>mfw I only just got it
>>
File: 1496664432925.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496664432925.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>30236958
Would you a bipolar cousin?
>>
>>30239335
>Be the stable rick she requires?
Yes.
>>
File: 1496665245414.png (149KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496665245414.png
149KB, 630x630px
>>30239335
Of course.
>>
File: fl13.jpg (310KB, 805x932px) Image search: [Google]
fl13.jpg
310KB, 805x932px
>>30223620
>"You must want *something*, Anon."
>You're walking through the local mall together, looking through shop windows.
>Your birthday is only days away, and your sister just got her first salary.
"I mean... not really."
>Not anything that can be bought with money, anyways.
>"Don't be shy..." She grabs hold of your hand, leading you through the crowd.
>"I have no idea what to do with all this money."
>Actually, now that you think about it, you WOULD like every image the agency has ever taken of your sister.
>Not that you hadn't already found a bunch on the Internet...
>Your sense of shame kicking in, another possibility occurs to you.
>Is it still possible to buy indulgences for your sins? Because BOY do you have some bad ones.
"I'm serious, Flutters, I can't think of anything."
>She leads you up against a wall, not letting go of your hand.
>"Come on, what do teenage boys like these days?"
>She flashes you one of her motherly smiles.
>"Video games? Skateboards? Or..."
>Her grip on your hand tightens.
>"...something else?"
>You swear, if only for a moment, you saw her smile change slightly.
>What could you possibly ask her for at this point?
>It had taken you some time to realize it, but she had single-handedly rescued your entire childhood.
>Even now, she continues to happily offer you refuge from your mother.
>This time, you squeeze her hand, trying not to blush.
"I think... I already have everything I could ever want."
>Wondering if you had gone too far, you're relieved to feel her lean against your side.
>"You never stopped being adorable, Anon."
>Not coming up with a response, you remain silent for a couple of seconds, still holding hands.
>"Alright, I'll find something myself, then."
"But..."
>She wags her finger in your face. "No buts."
>"I won't have my little brother go without a birthday present."
>You sigh as she gives your head a pat, inducing a nostalgic trip to your earlier years.
"Fine, then. If you insist."
>>
File: fl14.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fl14.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>30239382
>It's been a long couple of days, but the wait is over.
>Your birthday is finally here.
>Getting off the bus, you can't help but wonder what your sister bought you.
>You knock on the front door, which swings open within seconds.
>"Happy birthday, Anon!"
"Than-HNNG"
>She cuts you off with a rib-crushing hug, only letting go to allow you to gasp for air.
>"Come on, I need to show you something."
>She drags you into the kitchen, pointing you towards a full-sized cake with your name written on it in frosting.
"Did you... bake that?"
>She nods, blushing slightly.
>You're not sure why that gesture is so touching.
>Probably because your mother would always just buy some cheap pre-made garbage from the store.
>"Okay... let's leave that for later." She drags you into the living room, pointing you towards the couch.
>"Sit down."
>As you sit, she immediately joins you.
>"Okay, I have your present."
>Looking around, you don't see anything.
>"I had to think about this a lot, actually..."
>You shrug inwardly, figuring this must be some kind of surprise.
"This really isn't necessary, Flutters. That cake alone probably already makes this my best birthday ever."
>"Nonsense, Anon. I'm doing this because I want to."
>You swallow, not knowing which way to look.
>"Besides... I think you'll like it."
"O-okay... so... where is it?"
>She moves closer. "Close your eyes."
>Waiting a couple of seconds with your eyes shut, nothing happens.
"Is this some kind of-"
>Your lips are assaulted without warning, something wet and fleshy intruding into your mouth.
>Your eyes shoot open, revealing your sister's face, closer than it has ever been before.
>Sitting on your lap and wrapping her arms around you, she prevents you from pulling back.
>Your heart racing like never before, every fiber of your being is stunned.
>She pulls back, releasing a heavy breath.
>Her body falls into yours, retaining the hug as your adrenaline equalizes.
>"There... my first kiss... that's your present."
>>
File: fl15.png (2MB, 1883x1934px) Image search: [Google]
fl15.png
2MB, 1883x1934px
>>30239389
>Still silent, you stay transfixed on the long strands of pink hair so close to your face.
>"W-well?"
>Jolting in surprise, you try to think of a response.
"I... uhh..."
>"Did... did you like it? Should I have bought you something instead..?"
"N-no! I mean..."
>She sits up on you, hands on your shoulders.
>"So... you did like it..?"
>Gulping massively, you manage a nod.
>She falls back into your chest, breathing a sigh of relief.
>"Good... I was getting worried... that you'd be mad..."
"Me? Mad? At you?"
>That very idea felt unthinkable. You would have laughed if you didn't know she was serious.
"You know... you could probably stab me through the heart and I'd still give you the benefit of the doubt."
>"D-don't say that, Anon." She sits up again, looking at you, dejected. "I'd never do that."
>Noticing the heavy thumping in your chest, you say the first thing that comes to mind.
"You already have."
>Staring into each others' heavily blushing faces for a couple of seconds, you shift your eyes and decide to break the ice.
"Man... that cake sure looked good."
>"Y-yes!" She swiftly stands up.
>Walking into the kitchen, you both sit down and start nibbling on cake slices.
>This cake has four layers. It must have taken boatloads of effort to make.
>You hear a fork clang on the table. "You know, Anon..."
>Looking up, she's blushing again.
>"This doesn't have to be just a birthday thing..."
"You... you mean..?"
>"Y-yeah..." She squirms in her seat.
>"We could do this again... if you're a good boy..."
>A good boy? That's a fairly odd choice of words.
>You put down your fork, realizing she must be attempting to steer the conversation somewhere.
"What do I have to do..?"
>She reaches into her pocket.
>"Just..." She puts her hand on the table.
>"Keep coming over."
>Taking her hand back, she reveals a shiny, metal object underneath.
>It's a key.
>"W-whenever you want..."
>>
>>30239394
Love the giant dump, would like to see Anon ask her about that odd choice of words, and loving the feels today.
>>
>>30239412
That was just her awkwardly steering the conversation. Nothing more to that, really.
But yeah, glad you liked. This is a lot more difficult to write than my previous greens, for some reason.
>>
>>30239456
Lovely update Issues. Anon should have asked for a digital camera so he could have his own personal photo shoot session with Fluttersis, but her present is just as good if not better.
>>
You guys know who ELSE likes this thread?
>>
>>30239582
Don't do it fám
>>
>>30239582
stop it
>>
>>30239582
SAY IT
I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU
>>
>>30237341
I remember reading a pretty comfy Moondancer green quite a while back
Forget who wrote it
>>
>>30239389
oh man oh man oh man
>insert birthday suit joke
>>30239394
wooo!
>>
>>30239456
it has to be a tough balance. flutters is hungry, yet shy. anon clings to her but isnt likely to make the transition on his own. it's going to be slow going, logically.. maybe some catalyst would help. either way i'm loving it and can't wait to see where it goes. even if it takes a while for more clothes to come off
>>
>>30240039
Handsome Jeck or JustsomeAnon?
>>
>>30240124
JustSomeAnon, that's the one
>>
File: mm8.gif (166KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
mm8.gif
166KB, 500x280px
>>30239629
>>30239875
>>30240020
MY MOM!
>>
>>30240158
The madman
>>
>>30240158
F U C K
>>
File: 1483753321212.gif (283KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1483753321212.gif
283KB, 200x150px
>>30240158
>>
>>30237102
>>30237130
Dick status = muh
>>
>>30240158
Z O O M E D W O R D S
>>
>>30239456
The update turned out beautifully Issues. I love it. The nice comfy steps; the slow hints; the longing yearning to be expressed. Hnnngg. *thud*
>>
>>30240124
>>30240149
I checked the pastebin of pastebins up top and no luck. Was it for another thread or is it just missing? AnyAnon have a link?
>>
>>30240487
It was another thread.
JSA: https://pastebin.com/gha9TGWX

jeck: https://pastebin.com/teDvFDMb
>>
>>30240512
>>30240487
Next time onichanfables comes around, someone will need to remind him to update the pastebin, barring that someone can make another one and update it themselves.
>>
>>30240582
well those greens are not incest they're older stories that came out even before the incest threads.
>>
>>30240613
Ah. My mistake. It does look like it is missing Issues' Fluttersis story though.
>>
>>30240649
I'm sure it'll be added soon.
if you have extra time I would recommend to read the Moonie greens both are really good but, sadly they're not compete.
>>
File: 1400818072549.jpg (50KB, 578x435px) Image search: [Google]
1400818072549.jpg
50KB, 578x435px
>>30238245
>>30238000
>>30238032

I never knew how badly I need LunaSis until now.
>>
>>30240676
It's a shame they're incomplete. I've already bookmarked them both, but have no time right now as I have my work cut out for me.
>>
>>30240676
>about to click the links
>...they're not complete.
ugh, I hate reading a good green only to get blueballed. Is it still worth the read even though it's incomplete?
>>
>>30240512
>>30240782
Wait. I've seen some of this before. It seems that anon is trying to collect other's works. Titles are changed but the greens are basically the same.
>>
>>30240782
It will be when I'm done with it.
>>
>>30241173
A new challenger approaches.
>>
>>30240916
Link to the green in question? The one you think is the original?
>>
>>30237192
I want so badly
>>30237284
SO BADLY
>>
>>30240683
At what point does Luna convince you that grabbing her and slamming your hips against hers is some kind of fantasy RPG roleplay? And how?
>>
>>30241173
Hey! You're alive. Excellent. I'm at about line 2100 in the pastebin where they just had their encounter with Sunset Shimmer. I'm liking what I've read so far if my yelling at the screen over Anon's stupidity is any indication. Kinda hit close to home as I friendzoned a gal in almost the same way back in high school. I look forward to catching up and reading more when you're done.

>>30241292
There's a couple in here:
https://pastebin.com/u/FrankHogs555

That are exactly like a couple of the greens in the /loli/ thread. "Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle" and "Soarin's Silver Lining" specifically. I'm sure there's more but JSA's quality Moonie story has distracted me from searching for more.
>>
File: 891343.png (40KB, 909x719px) Image search: [Google]
891343.png
40KB, 909x719px
Quick update for the Chrysalis green bump. I'm two "scenes" away from being finished. After its all typed up, I'll leave it alone for a day and go over it again with fresh eyes to fix any spelling and grammar mistakes that were made, along with any changes that might be needed.
>>
File: mlfw847_do_want.gif (152KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw847_do_want.gif
152KB, 300x300px
>>30242303
>>
>>30237284
>>Moondancer takes to wearing nothing but a large sweater and socks, so sex is as easy as her straddling you and burying your dick in her moist pussy folds.
Is she au naturale?
>>
>>30242424
oh you know it, mister repeating digits. nothing touches her body except body wash twice a week. no metal, no weird-smelling goo, no gross powder things that make you sneeze..
>>
>>30242508
That's gross, and yet I have an erection.
>>
>>30242553
man i think scraping the hair off your skin and chemically disabling your sweat glands is gross, but what do I know? sex toys are a huge business and there isn't a single one I don't think is gross. except the very simple vibrators.. eggs, rabbits, that kinda shit.
>>
>>30242508
Moondancer knows that Anon loves her even if she doesn't trim as often as she should
>>
File: 1430783716684.jpg (102KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
1430783716684.jpg
102KB, 640x888px
>>30239389
OH MY
>>
>>30242602
soft, soft girlfur tufts between your lips are a magical experience.
>>
>>30242713
>"Anon, n-no! D-Don't look at me when m-my wings are like this..."
>>
File: 1325639513860.png (176KB, 684x588px) Image search: [Google]
1325639513860.png
176KB, 684x588px
>>30242763
top cute
>>
>>30242763
>"Is my down normal? C-can you look between my feathers, Anon?"
>"Just.. spread them apart.. um... h-how's my down? Is it alright? Fluffy enough? It's probably not as nice as other girls' down.."
>"You like it? It's soft? Oh! Uh, s-sure, you can touch it.."
>"EEP! I didn't expect you to p-p-put your lips onnn myyyy oohh, Anon!"
>"No, don't nibble my primaries! Oh! .. be gentle.. I need those to fly.."
>"I suppose you're right, I never fly anyway, but.. if you run your tongue along the vanes like that.. iiiit looks lewd. You can see my q-quills.. Nobody's ever seen those before. Not since Mom preened us.. C-can I do yours next?"
>"No! It's not like I want to check on your down too, I just.. want to return the favor.."
>"What are you doing now? Oh gosh, Anon! That tickles! You don't have to clean my frogs for me.. and the way it has my legs spread apart is.. it's just unseemly. even if I am your sister"
>>
>>30243045
I have the weirdest boner right now.
>>
>>30241928
It's all just a matter of schedule
Things happening at work and I'm also trying to write for my Dazzling story that I just picked back up.
I've got the rest planned out so it shouldn't be too far off. Pretty close to ending
>>
>>30243045
Would be hotter if he wasn't a pony, good premise otherwise.
>>
>>30243045
>Big sister Flutters "ponies up"
>Now has a horse pussy
what do?
>>
>>30243076
Give her a "test flight", or maybe take her and snuggle on the couch.
>>
>>30243070
then in what way would he be her brother?
>>
>>30243076
obviously help wash her horse pussy. she cant get back there anymore.
also help hold things for her and do other things she used to use her hands for
like rubbing her horse clit
>>
>>30243117
duh
>>30243076
Keep Anon pone where it belongs.
>>
>>30243136
he belongs with his pony sister
>>
File: 45745714.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
45745714.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>30243045
Nice.

>>30243136
>duh
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30243076
Penis in vagoo.
>>
>>30243136
Do you even watch the EQG movies Anon? Fluttershy is still human but, when they "pony up" the characters get pony features like ears and wings. That is what I am referring to.
>>
>>30243186
Read the full conversation dumbass
>>30243182
Anon pone is shit, but Pony up Fluttershy is still hot, ergo. You want pone and Anon, keep it human.
>>
>>30243226
oh fuck off with your whining. It was a jokey one off post that was quickly being forgotten by everyone until you brought it up again. Literally nobody cares Anon.
>>
>>30243226
dude, I meant to keep Anon as a human. I pretty much heavily implied the idea when I point out that Flutters has a horse pussy. Why would I put that as a point if Anon was a horse?
>>
>>30243226
>Anon pone is shit
Elaborate.
>>
File: 1493331550459.png (1MB, 1900x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1493331550459.png
1MB, 1900x1408px
>>30243045
I always knew the wings made Fluttershy 50% cuter.
>>
>>30243280
>implying he read the whole thing and actually tried to understand what was going on before he got tumblr-triggered
>>
>>30243280
>"I suppose you're right, I never fly anyway, but.. if you run your tongue along the vanes like that.. iiiit looks lewd. You can see my q-quills.. Nobody's ever seen those before. Not since Mom preened us.. C-can I do yours next?"
Forget a line there m8? Even if he's a pega butt, still Anon pone. Which is shit of a different flavor. Always check for typos.
>>
File: 1478498712809.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478498712809.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>30243320
>he thinks >>30243045 and >>30243076 are the same guy.
>>
>>30243337
If he wasn't the same guy, why would he respond to something that doesn't involve him, dumbass.
>>
>>30243320
I didn't write that I just wrote this
>>30243076

I got the idea after seeing the word "Wings". I thought "Hey EQG Flutters with a horse pussy would be fantastic". That is fucking it .
then you sperged out.
>>
>>30243351
Read this>>30243348
you fucking moron. You are the one that sperged out, if it didn't involve you, shut up, and stop replying to it. Anyone...most people, here know the pony up idea you had requires being human, I was replying to the obvious fucking Anon pone shit. The one right here>>30243045
How did you get that so confused?
>>
File: 1472202513757.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1472202513757.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>30243226
>Anon pone is shit reeeeeeeeeee
Let me guess, you are from /rg**/, aren't you?
>>
>>30243371
And what does RGRE have to do with this?
>>
>>30243136
>>Keep Anon pone where it belongs.

>Big sister Flutters "ponies up"
>Now has a horse pussy

I'll spell it out nice and slow for you Anon because I know you're a little Downs-ey. "ponying up" implies that she is a human who is making a change (see: the movie you never watched) and she now has pony attributes. The way that Anon specifically states that she "Now" has a horse pussy also implies that she did not have one before, and also further elaborates on the details of what ponying up means (in this case giving her a horse's vagina). All this attention to the way that this horse anatomy is new would give the impression that she didn't have any of that before. If she (and thus Anon, since they're siblings) were ponies. then they'd already have horse genitals. If that were the case, then it wouldn't make sense to bring attention to the anatomy that they've had their entire lives and phrase it as though it were new development. The gist of all this is that Fluttershy and Anon are human and Fluttershy gained a horse vagina thanks to the magic of rock'n'roll.
>>
>>30243413
...I cant tell if your terminally retarded, or looking for (you)s, so here is this>>30243370
and that's the last (you) your getting from me.
>>
>>30243182
he replied to the wrong posts. switch them and that post makes sense
>>
>>30243432
>...I cant tell if your terminally retarded
The ironing is delicious.
>>
>>30243186
>when they "pony up" the characters get pony features like ears and wings. That is what I am referring to.
Are you seriously
>>
>>30243383
Nothing, just idiots being triggered about it's existence.
>>
>>30243311
>then she ate the spider
>>
File: 1415690547542.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1415690547542.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>30243383
RGRE despite everything who isn't "rgre enough" and throw a bitchfit when people post it.
We are talking about the Anons who reeee because a fucking OP pic.

>>30243445
t. rgrefag
>>
>>30243045
>Makes a post about incest in the incest thread
>Everyone loses their minds
One post. It was one post and now it's gonna be dragged out for 50 more posts because of one 'tard who can't let it go.
>>
>>30243457
>We are talking about the Anons who reeee because a fucking OP pic.
Remember the time some writefag wrote Anon putting ketchup on fish and the entire thread shat the bed for like 3 threads?
>>
>>30243433
No you simpering morons>>30243136
this, and the link to the good idea of Anon mol- I mean helping Fluttershy get used to her pony up form was a response to this dumbass>>30243117
asking how Anon would be her brother if she was a Pegasus. All the idiots that didn't fucking read it, mistakenly thought I was talking about something else. You are all, fucking retarded. Go to sleep, wake up and slap yourselves, then get back to shitposting about how you would fuck your hot model sister and your French model cousin. Only thing I will take responsibility for is not formatting the response to that guy properly for you illiterate dipshits.
>>
>>30243432
>quotes the wrong post
>"no you guys everyone else is retarded not me"
>>
>>30243484
so wait you fuck up but its the rest of the thread that's retarded?
>>
>>30243471
It was some dude from /ck/ acting like a bitch, only relevant thing there is he stayed around to yell his autism at people.
>>30243457
If your idea was shit, deal with it. Your sperging out calling people from other threads because you're pissed.
>>30243488
Admitting your failure is the first step.
>>
>>30243443
Yes and if the girls can get pony features like wings one can guess that they can also get horse pussies.
>>
>>30243495
Ya'll fuckers were dumber than me when you kept insisting I was talking about someone else. I thought you fuckers would notice, but I guess I should have backspaced one more time for you autists to be able to tell the difference.
>>30243502
What would her flavor be?
>>
Jesus guys c'mon. Can we stop and get back to incest stuff?
>>
>>30243484
Yeah and do you see how the replies in >>30243136 are backwards?
that was a fucking socratic question, the point is if you think flutters is a pony and anon isn't, then they can't be siblings.
but at some point I got confused and thought pony-up meant 'become a pony' since that's how "Noun-up" works in grammar.
>>
>>30243484
>No you simpering morons
>simpering
What's next in your vocabulary? Problematic?
>>
File: 1494030110712.jpg (28KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494030110712.jpg
28KB, 354x313px
>>30243501
>If your idea was shit, deal with it.
I didn't give any idea m8, I was just answering the question.
Stop posting before you get an aneurysm.
>>
>>30243511
>Don't say clearly what you're trying to say
>Fail to elaborate your autistic screeches
>Fuck up who you're quoting
>Spazz out and call everyone retards
>"God I'm the only intelligent poster in this thread"
Go to bed.
>>
>>30243512
Would love too, what about this question>>30243511
>>30243502
what would our sisters pony up pussy flavor be?
>>30243520
>Implying a tumblrite knows how to how to spell anything not black approved.
This is 4chan, people can have big vocabs, unless you don't.
>>30243515
Great, now that that's settled, lets move on to how to stealth molest Fluttershy's wings.
>>
>>30243502
That does not follow, but it is fucking weird that EG started doing that. it's kind of what it shoudl have been from the beginning
>>30243512
>Fluttershy shyly asks her brother for affirmation on increasingly intimate things, whether her thighs are too fat, breasts are uneven, or nipples are too big.. eventually getting to the point of articulating her worry that her pussy doesn't smell or taste good and will he please check and alleviate her concern
>>
>>30243511
I would post but the last time I posted a pony up character I was banned for posting "Anthro" even though it was a screenshot of Flutters.
>>
>>30243537
>>Fluttershy shyly asks her brother for affirmation on increasingly intimate things, whether her thighs are too fat, breasts are uneven, or nipples are too big.. eventually getting to the point of articulating her worry that her pussy doesn't smell or taste good and will he please check and alleviate her concern
And just like that, my erection has returned. You saved Christmas.
>>
>>30243537
Eat her out mercilessly. Grope her breasts as much as possible while hugging her thighs.
>>30243545
Mods are dumb as shit, what else is new? We got new mods so try again. Wait, was the pony up to anthro looking? That sometimes happens.
>>
>>30243520
>..atic, atic, atic..
>>
>>30243545
>cant post mlp on mlp
never change, 4chan
i mean, change.. but admit you were wrong.
>>
>>30243554
>You will never double the real gold
This is no longer fangoriously world-class and grand.
>>
>>30243552
intended to, but forgot to mention that in every case her body turns out perfect. everything looks and tastes great. and even the silky pink hairs around her anus are fine. she's obviously doing a fine job with her hygiene
>>
>>30243536
>what would our sisters pony up pussy flavor be?
I don't know, vagina flavored? Salty milk? Kinda like pennies? I'm trying Anon, but I don't know what you want from me!
>>
>>30243553
Here it is:
https://derpibooru.org/1064662?q=eqg%2C+fluttershy%2C+ponied+up%2C+screenshot&sd=desc&sf=score

I did this to make sure I don't get banned again just in case.
>>
>>30243578
Your not thinking in cute pony flavors. YOUR A HORSEFUCKER DAMNIT, ACT LIKE ONE! Pony up Shy tastes like lemons, or something naturey.
>>30243580
Yeah, mods are just being fucking stupid. We have odd luck in getting away with smut staying in our thread, go ahead and give it a go here.
>>
This is what I like about the incest thread. It has its shit fits sure, but it bounces back real fucking fast.
>>
>>30243604
>YOUR A HORSEFUCKER DAMNIT, ACT LIKE ONE!
UH
UH
UH
L-LEMON?! LEMON SHERBET!
>>
>>30243608
As long as people stop taking bait sure.
>>30243615
Spear mint or honey suckle.
>>
>>30243627
>As long as people stop taking bait sure.
That's asking a lot from any thread.
>>
>>30238615
It's not healthy to come here often, so I decide just to look once for the hell of it.
Y'all really on something else.
>>
>>30243655
I would rub the shit out of her slutty ears.
>>30243664
>"Its okay Anon, take it out, with my new powers I can take a lot more punishment, I'm sure I can fit it all inside this time. So go to the root...if you don't mind."
>>
>>30243664
>>30243677
Fluttershy has a fetish for facefucking after teasing her little "big" brother, wants him to use her new pony ears as handles.
>>
STOP SHITPOSTING, FAGGOTS

>>30243655
>>30243664
>anthro
>>
>>30243697
Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>30243697
It's not fucking anthro you fucking autist.
>>
>>30243697
>Being this triggered
>>
>>30243061
Ugh, I hate when work gets in the way. It's like they expect productivity out of you! The nerve!

>Dazzling Story
I'm guessing where I'm reading your Moonie story is a bucket of pastebins. (FingerbangMLP) I'm not sure the Dagi story I see there is yours or not. Mind tossing me a link?
>>
>>30243655
>>30243664
I like it.
>>
>>30243655
>>30243664
H O R S E P U S S Y
>>
>>30243785
And the long legs to lock you in said horsepussy.
>>
>>30242424
>>30242508
>You try to convince her it's okay to try making some friends
>she wonders if she should start.. changing how she looks to fit in.. and if so, would you sh-shave her? or whatever they do? is it wax?
>you reassure her she's just fine the way she is. it's natural and whatever.. plus she's the last person who there should be razors anywhere near.. or anything sharp.
>she's relieved, and asks if you'll comb her instead. she'll return the favor of course!
>>30243571
appropriately the one where SB addresses us!
>>
>>30243868
>>she's relieved, and asks if you'll comb her instead. she'll return the favor of course!
"Sure, I'll comb your hair."
"..."
"...why are you taking off your pants?"
>>
>>30243887
I just now realized I should have said something more ambiguous about 'grooming' to make that work.
this is why we spitball ideas here
>>
>>30239394
this is beatuiful, my herz can't resist
>>
>>30243655
>>30243664
K E K
>>
>>30240158
FUUUUGGG
>>
>>30243982
wow. we have some fucking retarded janitors.
but at least they arent trying to censor text like some that i know

so of all the mainponies, the one i cant think of good incest for is always RD. probably because she feels like more of a girl next door, maybe the one that babysat you and offered /ss/ opportunities. at BEST i could see her as a young aunt. what would you do with young aunt rainbow dash? she's not super bright, I bet you could rope her into a game of truth or dare
>>
>>30243697
God damnit you fucking moron, that wasn't anthro.
>>30243982
Fucking dumbass mods.
>>
Really? Those pics weren't even anthro you stupid fucking mods they were EQG! Why are mods such newfags.
>>
>>30244023
>but at least they arent trying to censor text like some that i know
wat?
>>
>>30244033
Because the only people that try to be mods are the retards that should be perma banned. We'lljust have to wait till the next shift season.
>>
>>30244034
text. letters n' words.
>>
>>30244046
....god damnit, why do we have the worst mods? Its like tg all over again banning story time threads.
>>
>>30244053
well i'm just saying, at least that's one thing they arent censoring. but some boards, sometimes they do.
>>
>>30244053
Red boards are moderated better than this place
>>
>>30243604
>horse fucker
>human incest thread
Pick one
>>
File: 1495516164825.png (173KB, 914x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495516164825.png
173KB, 914x512px
>>30244102
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>30244110
On the /mlp/ board, in a thread related to incest threads where the self insert is a human, therefore his relative is human, therefore a human thread on the pony board.
>>
>>30244102
We have girls with magic flying pony powers, EqG still counts as horsefucking.
>>
I almost applied to be a janitor. Mainly to keep this >>30243982 from happening during my watch. Seriously, this IS NOT Anthro in the realm of MLP & EQG. Now I regret not applying.
>>
File: f6c.jpg (31KB, 680x484px) Image search: [Google]
f6c.jpg
31KB, 680x484px
>>30244102
Now that you mention it, I'm not against some >hooves green desu.
>>
File: goodgood.gif (284KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
goodgood.gif
284KB, 150x150px
>>30243711
>>30243715
>>30244024
The mods seem to think so, go ahead and argue it with them, should be entertaining.
>>
File: 1441848656923.png (4MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1441848656923.png
4MB, 2550x3509px
Hot Moondancer Pics?
>>
File: 9.jpg (266KB, 1180x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
266KB, 1180x1024px
>>30244142
Yup, nothing but us horse fuckers here.
>>
>>30244221
She wines like a horse though, still cant figure out why she dresses like a sexy maid though.
>>
>>30244145
the problem is a janitor can't counter-janitor other janitors.
>>
File: 1481530561938.jpg (29KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1481530561938.jpg
29KB, 500x591px
>>30244138
>implying there can be only one story with one character that has to be human
lmao
>>
>>30244307
yeah i'd like both
and centaurs too. and maybe if humans fuck centaurs they could make satyrs. or maybe satyrs fucking ponies gives you centaurs, i dunno. you can do it like you want. i just want some hot interspecies action. i realize some people in some other threads that i've never seen have written some dumb shit, but just ignore that shit.
>>
File: 6.gif (2MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
2MB, 700x700px
>>30244307
Sure you can have anon fucking pony Fluttershy, but unless he's a pony too, it ain't incest.
>>
>>30244349
If your that incapable of figuring out how its incest for human on pony sibling action works, I feel sorry for you. Pone Anon is shit, end of story.
>>
>>30244363
Adopted doesn't mean blood related anon, sorry.
>>
>>30244187
The hottest pic of her
>>
>>30244373
scorp samface dk makes a hotter humanized moonie.
>>
>>30244368
Still counts as incest. Just because it isn't your brand of incest doesn't change that it is. If you want Anon as a pone there is already a thread for it.
>>30244384
this, its fucking pony magic. Fixed it, stupid fucking purists.
>>
>>30244384
>anon pony is shit, but satyr is okay!
I like this thread, good supply of laughs.
>>
>>30244384
And now we have satyr cancer, great. I hate the school break season.
>>
File: 1490661369223.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490661369223.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>30244363
>Pone Anon is shit
That's, like, your opinion man.

Why tho? Because you can't self-insert?
>>
>>30244349
What? A platypus?
>>
>>30244368
It is kind of nice though. living in your house.. growing up with you.. seeing you in the morning.. knowing what you eat.. sharing a bathroom.
>>30244399
it really doesnt count, but it's still hot. we used to have a lot of 'pony adopted anon' green and it was nice.
>>
>>30244407
Hell, no, both are shit.
>>30244408
Sums it up perfectly.
>>30244411
Checked for the undeserved kek.
Because there is a nice, dying, thread for that.
>>30244423
True, still better than Anon being a pone.
>>
File: STOP_IT.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
STOP_IT.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>It's a "Anon gets triggered because someone post a satyr pic and Anon pone is mentioned" post
>>
>>30244399
Doesn't count as incest. Just because you make exceptions to be considered a horse fucker doesn't change that it isn't incest.
>>
>>30244440
>Its a shitposters drop by from school defense post
fixed that for you.
>>30244446
>Magic means your born human for reasons
>still doesn't count as incest
are you retarded?
>>
It is weird how some people cant just put up with what other people like, but they've probably been warped and spoiled by the few things people kind of almost always agree on, like scat and stuff.
Gotta keep perspective, guys.
now let's get back to poor-single-mom scootaloo living in a rundown trailer with her beloved son Anon who is getting hit by puberty like a fucking truck and is almost twice her size now
and how they've gotta save some money by keeping the heat down, and snuggling together in bed
and maybe save water by showering together
>>
>>30244473
Unf.
>>
>>30244462
>muh magic makes it possible!
You're not a horse fucker thread anon, sorry.
>>
File: 1478812799455.png (494KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478812799455.png
494KB, 800x600px
>>30244473
>>30244481
and I forgot the fucking pic, god damnit.
>>
File: XJ9 realizes a thing.gif (348KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XJ9 realizes a thing.gif
348KB, 320x180px
>>30244473
>>30244495
>scoota-mom
UNF__________________________________
>>
File: 1491690473340.jpg (48KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491690473340.jpg
48KB, 480x454px
>>30244430
>Because there is a nice, dying, thread for that.
Huh, true.
The only content I avoid is satyr just because people get their jimmies rustled for them.

Some threads ago we have some >hooves green and without Anon if I remember correctly. And it was pretty good.
>>
File: autism.gif (2MB, 347x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
2MB, 347x338px
<<30244462
>Having a different opinion makes you a summerfag
Really makes you think
>>
>>30244297
I kinda figured but I was hoping I'd get to pick /mlp/ to work on so that my fellow ponyfags could enjoy what they enjoy without some normie's misperceptions getting in the way for a few hours.
>>
>>30244495
unf. nice pic. thanks for the share.
>>
File: 1487872881687.png (17KB, 1090x964px) Image search: [Google]
1487872881687.png
17KB, 1090x964px
>>30244407
>>30244408
>>30244430
[ree'ing intensifies]
>>
File: trigger them fam.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
trigger them fam.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>30244598
Now you're doing it at purpose
Kek, I'm not gonna stop you just saying
>>
>>30244494
Nice engrish.
>>
>>30244384
>>30244598
Stop contaminating our thread you faggots
>>
>>30244658
Report an ignore, its just the season of off school shitposting. Don't take the bait.
>>
>>30244666
Announcing reports and reporting things that don't break the rules is a bannable offense, Anon.
>>
File: 1488853003678.png (74KB, 467x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488853003678.png
74KB, 467x539px
>>30244666
Wow, Satan, evvvverything in evvvvery thread that you don't like is to blame on those ebil summer kids, huh?
>>
>>30243471
Why would anyone put ketchup on fish?
That's disgusting. Immersion-breaking.
>>
><30244666
>announcing reports
>>
>Anon and his sister have to flee to ponyland because of reasons
>It worked for Sunset going the other way so why not?
>Sister gets ponified
>Anon is a smart cookie, he got himself an antimagic tattoo after Sunset turned into a demon and the sirens tried to mind control everyone.
>Nice try magic mirror, but no hooves tf for this faggot
>Teases his sister about being adorably cute as a pone

There, enjoy blood related human on human-turned-pony horsefucking incest shenanigans.
>>
>>30244719
That plot works once but it wouldn't be the end of the world to have a >hooves anon green once in a while.
>>
>>30244733
Then make yourself, or pester the correct thread for that shit.
>>
>>30244652
>>30244719
>>30244733
I bet APA might be willing to take it up.
>>
>>30244750
We still need the Dazzlings to get finished.
>>
>>30244738
>>30244620
>>
>>30244598
>not using the original filename
>your cock looks so cold, daddy, want .e to warm it up for you.png
>>
>>30244652
i still like centaurs better but yeah man., this is good stuff.
>>
>>30244705
if it's whitefish and it's breaded...
>>
>>30244863
Best of both worlds. Human tits and horse pussy.
>>
>>30243755
My other stuff is in the dazzle pastebin
https://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv
>>
>>30244975
and horse tits too! a centaur has four tits.. usually. it wouldnt be surprising if a few of the redundant systems were reduced, given how these kinds of chimerae typically work (mermaids having horizontal tail flukes for example) but..
>>
>>30245402
Thanks JSA. Just caught up with 'Dancing'. It's good. Very good. No giant grammar errors jumped out at me. Some misspellings and there were about 2 or 3 paragraphs that were double posted.
Character development is well done as is the world building. Dialog flow and story pacing felt right. Distinct character 'voices' allowed the perspective changes to transition nicely. It is quite refreshing to find a writer who doesn't spoon feed the perspective change to the reader.
Plenty of D'aww and good poke in the feels. Ugh, that cliffhanger you've left it on! I've quickly become smitten with this couple so.... I. AM. WATCHING. YOU.
I look forward to reading the story's completion; when you have time of course. I'm adding the Dazzling stuff to my reading list in the meantime.

>>30240512
My thanks to the Anon that introduced me to JSA's literary delight. I love meeting good writers of good greens.
>>
I forgot where I was for a minute.
>>
>>30244658
Anon? Anon, he's doing it on purpose. He isn't a satyrfag, he's a guy who thinks it's funny when he does something that makes you angry. Now stop being a drooling autist and quit giving him the (You)s he wants, okay? By getting angry, you're just telling him "I'm willing to give you exactly what you want. Please continue." C'mom man, this isn't hard.
>>
>>30244750
I can't tell if this is meant to be a subtle insult or not
>>
>No NEET sister to shyly demonstrate her shocking lack of social awareness
>Moondancer will never confront you naked and ask if you want to have sex
>>
>>30247430
That kind of honesty is so refreshing to find in people these days.

Too bad she isn't real
>>
>>30247430
>NEET-Moondancer reads too many of my Japanese animes and is a romantic at heart
>"S-Sex is something that people who l-love each other a whole bunch do, right?"
>>
>>30247439
>Too bad she isn't real
S-Stop...
>>
>>30247535
>"Especially if it's a older sister with her little brother she loves so much it can be a bonding experience. R-right?"
>>
>>30236958
>NEET-dancer & big brother Chadnonymous
>"F-fucking stacy cunts, they don't really love him.."
>'Hey, Moondork, mom wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready.'
>"I'm coming!"
>'Haha, gross.'
>"T-that's not what I mea-..reee!"
>'It is SO cute when you do that, you know.'
>"...It is?"
>>
>>30247664
>>'It is SO cute when you do that, you know.'
>>"...It is?"

>You are Moondancer, and you feel...
>...funny.
>>
>>30247664
>>30247682
I just pictured her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING upon penetration and can't stop laughing.
>>
>>30247698
God damnit, no man can keep a boner up while laughing.
>>
File: 1390355507465.png (493KB, 1737x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1390355507465.png
493KB, 1737x1468px
>a couple random fags getting THIS upset over satyrs
Man, what happened to this board.
>>
>>30248102
I've always thought it made more sense to have fun with satyr's in other threads since their general is always mad about one thing or another
>>
>>30248102
I don't get it. Those posts would have been forgotten and the thread would have moved on as usual if those fags hadn't gotten so upset and drawn it out for as long as they could. They're their own worst enemy.
>>
>>30248127
>since their general is always mad about one thing or another
Have you tried talking about things in their general that isn't autistic as hell or pure shit?
>>
>>30248181
Its just three shitposters now, ignore them. Don't take the bait.
>>
hmm.. what about.. extremely paranoid overly phobic sister fluttershy that always needs you to go to the bathroom with her at night in case there's spiders, or sit on the toilet lid while she showers in case she slips and falls.. and do other things for her she's just straight up scared to do
>>
>Anon is brother of Sunset
>Sunset finds out that the Shimmer family has an odd tradition that goes back a couple hundred years
>Every 4 or 5 generations (give or take, to avoid horrible horrible inbreeding), one brother and sister will "marry" and have children together
>Turns out that it's Anon and Sunset's generation's turn for the baby-making, but their parents didn't tell them about the unfortunate tradition because, in their words, "it's kinda gross".
>Sunset has somewhat of an obsessive personality, and becomes fixated on their family tradition and is upset that she and Anon aren't taking part in it
>She pursues Anon, who doesn't even want to touch the idea of fucking a baby into his sister.
>For the sake of creating conflict in the story and not ending the plot the very first time Sunset asks him for sum fuk, Anon isn't down to clown with this.
>Shenanigans happen, and Anon eventually fucks Sunset
>>
>>30248362
Eh, I don't know. That actually sounds more ... frustrating and sad than sexy. Too real for my tastes.
>>
>>30248441
huh, what kind of family does she come from?
>>30248482
i mean it's gonna be frustrating with flutters regardless. she takes moe a little far.
but like, she's scared to masturbate.. like a lot of girls i know and needs you to do it for her and eventually start gently pushing her to do things like this for herself
>>
>>30248194
Do you say this about everything you personally don't like, Anon?
>>
>>30248512
>huh, what kind of family does she come from?
The best kind.
>>
>>30248127
A lot of it is a guy that just takes time out of his day to throw constant shitfits about anything he doesn't like. And I'm not unconvinced he tries to falseflag to hurt satyrs reputation more than it already is.

Really, we're not a bad middle ground for people who just want parent child incest, or people who's simply like less EQG stuff.
Only rule to remember is if it sounds like it's trying to be inflammatory, it probably is.
>>
>>30248527
evidently. Seems arbitrary though. Is that one brother and sister from the whole family across the 5 generation branching-out, or one from each of the branches?
for some reason I love the idea of fraternal twins being automatically betrothed. i forget where i read it but it was in some super perverted historical fiction
>>
>>30248534
I personally liked that prompt that was posted with human dad, pony mom, satyr sister. With 'Anon' getting a little something extra from his pony mom, like wings or some magic.
>>
>Satyrs
Well, it was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>30248576
Quit moaning, something fresh for once won't kill you.
>>
>I don't like THING
>Nobody else has mentioned THING since it was posted and it's being largely ignored
>I'm going to yell about it and bring as much attention to THING as I can
>Now everyone is talking about THING
>"See you guys? THING is taking over the thread look how horrible it is!"
>>
>>30248562
Not really something we've done, but it wouldn't hurt if someone wanted to try.
There could always be a sort of sliding scale of where one lands on the genetic hybrid lottery. From looking purely one parent species or the other, to anything inbetween.

There's also a centaur in this bunch of sisters, but she's not in this pic.
>>
>>30248598
THING isn't even bad, it's just someone who obsessively hates it for some reason.
>>
>>30248576
Just repo the shitposter and ignore them, if they aren't gotten rid of then we know where the retarded mods came from.
>>30248584
Piss off, go freshen up your own thread. We were having a nice conversation about a sexy neet Moondancer and shy Fluttershy until you fuckers came in.
>>30248603
Literal thread, still up now, get out and use it you lazy pieces of cancer.

>>30248598
Cant tell if serious or not.
>>
File: 1341887651259.png (300KB, 891x791px) Image search: [Google]
1341887651259.png
300KB, 891x791px
>>30248603
Could be fun. I'm not a huge fan of centaurs, though.
>>
>>30248584
>eat this shit with me
No thanks, you have your own thread.
>>
>>30248616
To be honest, I agree with you, but >>30248598 has a point. Everyone here just needs to stop bringing up Satyrs, it derails the thread every single time.
>>
>>30248598
>People realize I don't like THING and that I react angrily to it
>People post THING because they think it's funny when I yell and shout about THING
>I yell and shout because now there is more THING in the thread
>I use this act of trolling as proof of how bad THING is
>I never realize that people would have never posted more THING to begin with if I had just ignored THING and moved on
>The thread is now worse off than it was before
>>
File: 1390608055562.png (221KB, 570x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1390608055562.png
221KB, 570x1500px
>>30248641
I'm not going to stop bringing it up just because it triggers an autist.
>>
>>30248633
You know, its pretty easy to see the three of you chuckle fucks replying to yourselves.
>>30248636
This. Your thread is dying so you can shitpost here.
>>30248641
It is literally three of the satyr shitposters bringing it up whenever we get back on topic.
>>30248645
Except it was ignore, and it was brought up again for no reason. So yes, it is making the thread worse.
>>
>>30248656
You are reacting angrily to the satyrs, which is what the satyr posters want. They will continue posting satyrs because it's making people angry. By responding and being angry, you're giving them more reason to post satyrs. They will not stop posting satyrs until people stop giving them yous. Stop.
>>
>>30248670
Just try and ignore him. He does the exact same crap in his own general, just replace satyrs with really weird sexual stuff.
>>
>>30248633
I kinda like the idea that centaur daughterus could have two wombs to daderize simultaneously. But I seem to be the minority there.

Still, centaurs aren't really a common occurrence there anyway. And the rule of variability means you can ignore any particular satyrs existence if they don't suit a story or idea.

>>30248652
Then please stop responding to him. We're the guests here, let the troll scream all he wants and make a fool of himself, while you just act civil.

I'll say it again to anyone here. We have a very dedicated troll who screams like a child over everything. Just ignore him. If it looks like it's trying to start a fight, it probably is. He's been doing this for two years.
>>
File: 1495232042671.jpg (55KB, 625x531px) Image search: [Google]
1495232042671.jpg
55KB, 625x531px
>remember the satyr general was obsessed with incest for a long stretch of time
>decide 'hey, maybe the INCEST GENERAL might be interested in this'
>autist starts flinging shit everywhere like a retarded monkey because he doesn't like new things or change
>has same typing style and fourth grade insults as eerily similar autists in various other threads that act the same way
>even samefags his own posts
Really makes me think.
>>
Which character makes the best incestuous aunt and why?
>>
>>30248670
Fair enough, now we just need to wait for the mods.
>>30248691
And what thread would that be?
>>
File: 1394944333726.png (20KB, 280x322px) Image search: [Google]
1394944333726.png
20KB, 280x322px
>>30248697
>We're the guests here
I've been here since the beginning senpai.
>>
>>30248698
>>has same typing style and fourth grade insults as eerily similar autists in various other threads that act the same way
It's a bad feeling when you recognize shitposters from other threads.
>>
>>30248702
Sweetie Belle, because she's innocent to her own lewdness.
>>
>>30248709
Mien mistake, homeslice.
>>
File: luna.jpg (674KB, 2625x3375px) Image search: [Google]
luna.jpg
674KB, 2625x3375px
>>30248702
Awkward aunt Luna.
>>
>>30248698
>remember the satyr general was obsessed with incest for a long stretch of time
>was
>Implying it has stopped
You have a literal empire that was made by inbreeding with rabbit satyrs.
>>
>>30248763
>You have a literal empire that was made by inbreeding with rabbit satyrs.
kek
>>
File: Lyra_Lives_Free.gif (260KB, 778x722px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra_Lives_Free.gif
260KB, 778x722px
>>30248652
You don't have to stop bringing it up because someone doesn't like it, but you should stop bringing it up because this isn't the Satyr thread. Anywhore, have a final (You).
>>
>>30248711
I've long suspected that he might be hanging out here too, but I never said anything to avoid triggering him further. I remember once someone brought up the idea of a paraplegic Rainbow Dash story and someone threw a similar shitfit about it.
IIRC, Frosty or some other writefag actually ended up writing it.
>>
>>30248759
>Celestia suggests that Luna hooks up with somebody
>Luna is unsure and doesn't like the idea of fucking a stranger
>"Just find somebody you trust."
>Luna can only think of one male that she really feels close to: her nephew Anon
"O-Okay, Celestia..."
>>
File: 1482072166834.png (1MB, 1636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482072166834.png
1MB, 1636x960px
>>30248702
>Trying to get back on topic
Sounds good. Hmmm, aunty Aloe and Lotus? The odd couple that adopted Anon after his parents died?
>>
>>30248763
That's pretty amazing.
>>
File: bunny daughter harem.jpg (264KB, 1579x1563px) Image search: [Google]
bunny daughter harem.jpg
264KB, 1579x1563px
>>30248763
>Acting like that's a bad thing
>In incest general
>>
>>30248763
Tbh, the whole thing kinda started off as a joke a long time ago when we were trying to calculate how many daughterus you could father in a lifetime if you kept every single one pregnant at all times as soon as they became fertile.

Rabbits are known for breeding fast, so I guess it just fit pretty well.
>>
>>30248763
>>30248860
I mean, technically it could be possible. For some reason rabbits have a mutation which allows them to interbreed indefinitely with no bad side affects.
>>
>>30248874
>For some reason rabbits have a mutation which allows them to interbreed indefinitely with no bad side affects
Source?
>>
>>30248702
Luna is the only one who really screams "aunt" to me.
Maybe ... Pie sisters could work.
But otherwise, none of them just seem very aunt like.
>>
>>30248877
Try this
https://pets.stackexchange.com/questions/6262/do-rabbits-inbreed
>>
>>30248877
Maybe I was thinking of linebreeding.
https://besurvival.com/homesteading/line-breeding-and-inbreeding-rabbits
>>
>>30248902
Huh, interesting reading.
It doesn't really say here whether there are any side effects or not though.
Just that they can and will happily fuck their relative, given the opportunity.
>>
>>30248818
I want them both to give me a nuru massage
>>
>Cousin Adagio has an oral fixation and wants nothing more than to suck on Anon's cock
>>
>>30249073
>you will never wake up to being covered in a second blanket of her hair she drinks all the cum in your balls up.
>>
>>30249012
>TFW no qt Slavic cousins with cute eastern European accents to fuck.
>They will never tell you about the happy endings they give to their female customers such as Rarity and Fluttershy as well just to tease you.
>>
>>30249119
>inb4 mods cant tell the difference between a costume and anthro, again.
>>
>>30249142
Those idiots.
>>
>>30249170
Just have to wait till next tryouts.
>>
>>30249142
>>30249170
Part of me worries about insulting the people who can ban you for any length of time for almost any reason. I'd be more outspoken if they were less... enthusiastic with their jobs.
>>
>>30249142
I just wish a couple more of the jannies actually knew about the show and diamond doggers and minomoos didn't often get delet because they didn't assume it was off topic.
>>
>>30248818
This idea has potential. It must be expanded upon.
>>
>>30249195
Fuck that noise, I wouldn't settle for less than a mod position if I was going to do it for free .
>>
>>30249119
unf, I love each and everyone of those pics. Applejack's thighs look like they could snap me in half and I'd be happy to let her try. Thanks for sharing Anon!
>>
>>30249303
Aloe and Lotus notice that Anon is trying to work himself to death to distract himself from his parents dying. Probably by car accident. Then they slowly try to do everything they can to get him to calm down. A bit distracted so someone pick up some more of this.
>>
>>30249119
>that fluttershy
hhnnggg
>>
>>30248697
i did draw a centaur once with both bellies pregnant but i realllllly extra don't see how that would be possible. it was kind of a joke.
>>
>>30249456
They'd have to have two vaginas then. A human one in front and a horse one in the back.
>>
>>30248702
what if extremely hungry aunt ponk, and you are maud's son
so she's pretty damn chill and isnt going to intervene or anything
but she does want to watch, just to make sure everything's kosher. and, you find out at the time, also to masturbate
>>
>>30249456
Like so.
http://tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1767653
No reason their human half wouldn't still have their womb intact.
>>
>>30248872
shit, i love maximizing the generations within one generation. very little incest in here does that, probably because we're focusing on the romance aspect. Which is great, but.. cmon
>getting hot late-20s mom pregnant the very first time you produce sperm, at like 11
>getting daughter pregnant before her first period, when you're like 22
>ditto when you're 33-34, and so on
technically the inbreeding isnt getting any worse each time, just staying the same. and there's no generation gap so everyone gets along fabulously
>>
File: when he say go.jpg (45KB, 662x499px) Image search: [Google]
when he say go.jpg
45KB, 662x499px
>>30249486
>getting started soon as possible
WEW
>>
>>30249456
>Double pregnant
B-Bruh
>>
>>30249486
Personally, I'm more into the romantic aspect of incest, but it was a fun thing. I actually wrote a simple program in D to calculate the number of daughters back then.
>>
>>30249456
Now I'm really curious how a pregnant satyr would work. Wouldn't they be unbalanced as fuck? You'd have to hover around them in case they fall over and hurt themselves and the child.
>>
>>30249486
>getting daughter pregnant before her first period
Is that even possible?
I thought periods started with puberty and came at the same time as fertility.
>>
>>30249468
which only brings up further questions
if you have a termination point for... .... aaaactually that is almost possible. it would mean two separate bladders and reproductive systems, but only one digestive system (kind of important since you dont have a second mouth, which already makes it hard enough for centaurs to get enough air. but of course with two sets of lungs you extract more oxygen. i always imagined them working in tandem like dragonfly wings)
but.. that'd still be fucking weird.
>>
>>30249508
Not really much different from a human I'd say.
Satyrs are generally considered able to walk on two legs just as well as a human.
I don't think their legs would be quite identical to a horse's hind legs.
>>
>>30249504
especially if you had it in your genes to mature faster.. could be called the rabbit family or something
what if human version of fluttershy's pet rabbit whose name escapes me. he was a bastard.
>>30249508
the only reason satyrs can work is humans have fucking amazing balancing systems, but it's safe to say that yeah if nothing else the increased weight would mean going outside into soft dirt would become a bad idea..
fuck as it is horses are delicate and can break legs easily
>>30249517
well a period means you had your fertility and nothing happened, so it's being flushed out. every period means a chance you had to get pregnant, so you could get pregnant before your first.
>>
>>30249520
Weird, but kinda hot.
>>
>>30249540
>especially if you had it in your genes to mature faster.
Yeah, I guess if we're talking rabbit satyrs, I suppose it's possible that they would become fertile faster than full humans or even other satyrs.
Rabbits become fertile at 3 months according to one of those articles posted earlier.
I doubt a satyr would be fertile that early, but maybe at 6-7 years?
>>
>>30249508
I actually always did imagine they were somewhat off balance compared to a human due to the attempt at merging quadrupedal built legs into a biped. There was a story with that once, where the biggest issue was mostly just difficulty moving from sitting to standing, and stairs. Pregnancy would probably throw off their center of mass a bit and make things hard on them.

Goat satyrs, and things with either less true quadruped ancestry, or with really long tails are probably not really affected.
>>
File: WHOA.png (111KB, 840x1025px) Image search: [Google]
WHOA.png
111KB, 840x1025px
>>30249456
Wait, what?
>>
>>30248818
>TFW no sexy Eastern European cousins.
>>
File: lmg.jpg (154KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lmg.jpg
154KB, 823x1024px
Aunt Sweetie Belle will never drop obvious hints that she wants to fuck
>>
>>30249687
>"Oops, I'm naked and presenting to you, nephew!"
>>
>>30249687
It's gotten to the point where she puts a tripwire outside of the bathroom when you take a shower, lays down on her back, spreads her legs and waits for you to fall on her.
>>
>>30249836
>Punished Sweetie lies in wait for Liquid
>>
>>30248818
>Auntie Aloe and Lotus will never have you cum in their lotion bottles they give to their female customers because it's healthy for skin and in high demand.
>They give you 35% on every purchase they make.
>Those bottles are only specially ordered with customers knowing what's in it.
>Rarity and Fluttershy buy it the most out of all the customers who order it.
>Rarity will never tell them.
>"Give my compliments to your nephew."
>>
>>30249687
>Aunt Sweetie will never legitimately forget that the isn't on the pill
>>
>>30249927
Unnnf
>>
>>30249119

>Anon buys a magic rabbit from a shady pet store
>wakes up one morning to find the rabbit somehow impaled herself on his dick
>when Anon tries to return the rabbit the shady pet store is gone
>nine months later, the rabbit dies giving birth to six girls who are mostly human aside from their rabbit ears and tails
>Anon raises half-bunny daughterus
>all six of them lust for their father's cock
>>
>>30249927
>35%
I wonder how much they are selling it for?
>>
File: I get a shame boner.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
I get a shame boner.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>30250034
>Why boner
>>
>>30249538
they would, but they'd be held differently. Knees more forward, like a cat or a dinosaur. not straight down like a horse, and definitely not out rearward like a dog.
>>
>>30249557
yeah generally I split the difference. most animals mature to fertile young adulthood between 3 months and 2 years, so if it takes humans 12-14 years, then make it 6-7.
though oddly enough the book series that got me interested in the concept of hybrid fantasy creature aging had centaurs aging SLOWER than humans, which makes no sense.
>>
>>30249836
Does she position herself exactly so that when you fall on her, your penis "accidentally" goes into her vagina?
>>
>>30249766
>>30249836
>"Mom! Aunt Sweetie's raping me!"
>"She just loooves you, darling. You're her favorite nephew! Now be good and do as she says while I'm at the beauty parlor. Ta!"
>"You heard her, Anon. Get down there and spell out the alphabet"
>"Oh jeez-"
>"The ARABIC alphabet"
>>
File: no shit sherlock.jpg (26KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
no shit sherlock.jpg
26KB, 424x424px
>>30250079
>>
>>30249574
The difficulty in sitting is that horses at least have something similar to your achilles tendon except running from butt to ankle (is it the hamstring?) so it would not be fun to put pressure on. Still, structurally they almost have a butt, you can imagine the human genes would fill in the rest. Alternately they'd sit like cats, which would have the fun side-effect of aiming their genitals right at you and having the hands cutely rest on the knees all up at tit level
>>
>>30249671
>"Is normal in old country. Come, cousin!"
>"Wait, is it?"
>"Shush, he doesn't hev to know. Also, yes."
>"I don't know any-"
>"Is not common, but is legal. Unlike what you did with neighbor girl. Now shutting mouth or I am reporting you to the party when we get beck. Which, if we getting knocked up with American citizen baby, doesn't have to!"
>>
>>30250034
>they seem to grow a lot faster than human children, and by the time they are 6, their bodies are like those of teenagers
>everywhere you look, one of them is "accidentally" giving you glimpses of her naked body or trying to outright seduce you
>eventually you break down, and soon they are all pregnant
>only a few months later they give birth to more like themselves, some of them twins and triplets
>in little more than a decade, you've already got yourself a large family of over a dozen daughterus (because for some inexplicable reason, all the children turn out female)
>they all start lusting for your cock as soon as they are old enough to know what sex is
>>
File: You don't get it.jpg (5KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
You don't get it.jpg
5KB, 265x200px
>>30250079
>Does she position herself exactly so that when you fall on her, your penis "accidentally" goes into her vagina?
No she just LOVES it when Anon falls forhead first into her teeth.
>>
>>30250079
>Says lewd things from the other side of the bathroom door to make sure you're erect
>takes all the towels out in advance so there's no barrier
>>
>>30250034
god fucking dammit, this shouldn't make me so hard.
>>
>>30250134
>"Give unto us your seed, Cousin. American baby means green card for sexy cousins, yes? We make superior child. For State."
>"Come, come, I bring give for you. Is vodka I distill with mine vagina."
>>
>>30250176
>"I have a magic trick to show you, cousin. Watch as the Great and Powerful Trixie makes this entire basket of eggs disappear!"
>"Ah!"
>"Ooh..."
>"Hng!"
>"Y-Yeah!"
>>
File: in4JjM8.jpg (15KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
in4JjM8.jpg
15KB, 249x238px
>>30250194
>>
>>30250176
>>30250151
>>30250135

"Twilight sweetie, what is this?"
>your half-rabbit teenage daughter's ears twitch as she adjusts her glasses and pulls up a PowerPoint presentation
>"Daddy, today I'm going to educate you about how incest has gotten and unecessarily bad reputation!"
>she goes into a long explanation about genetics and the chances of birth defects showing up.
>the last slide is a picture of herself and her sisters all in lingerie
>>
>>30250181
>"Ah ah ah!"
>Cousin Trixie wraps her legs around your waist, crushing your spine with her powerful Russian thighs.
>"Not to be of the leave, Ahnon. You will make me a mother now."
>Your body spasms as your orgasm rockets through you, and Trixie gives a low content moan as you paint her insides white.
>"Do not stress yourself, Ahnon. Is joyous time. Time to be hugging your lover and cradle against chest."
>Trixie holds you against her bosom and contentedly strokes your hair.
>"Trixie is feeling very lucky to have met you, Ahnon. Best cousin. Will be good father."
>>
>>30250235
I like where this is going.
>>
>>30250283
>>30250309

>In 20 years, Anon and his bunny daughters move into an enclosed compound to avoid being investigated by nosy neighbors
>outsiders think the rabbit ears are fake and Anon is the head of a weird rabbit-themed cult
>>
File: 1472789643158.png (520KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1472789643158.png
520KB, 800x1236px
>>30250405
>Anon is Hugh Hefner
Fund it!
>>
>>30250427

Well, less Hugh Hefner and more Warren Jeffs.
>>
>>30250427
>Thighs
>>
anon is good for self-insertion and all, but what about sweetie belle or even better apple bloom developing a massive crush on her big sister? finding excuses to crawl into her bed, taking advantage of also being a girl to watch her in the shower, asking her a bunch of personal questions about her sister's body in the guise of it being curiosity about how her own will be someday...
practicing kissing... trying out that 'if you rub them they get bigger' thing.. asking how masturbating works, pretending she's terrible at it and needs help or she cant think straight from all the pent-upness..
>>
>>30250583
Be honest, most horsefuckers are here for the insertion.
>>
>>30250583
This>>30250619
and most of us cant write female POV for the main part of a story for shit.
>>
>>30250583
I could definitely fap to this.
>>
We need more stories involving big families

>Be Apple kid
>get to nail AJ, applebloom, babs, orchard blossom and dozens of other apple family members

>be Pinkies kid
>Mom is incredibly gullible and willing to try anything once
>3 weird aunts that are awkward around boys due to isolation
>loosely related to spples
>hang out with best bro Pound Cake and double team his mom & sister
>>
>>30250619
>>30250626
>I just found out who Anon really is
Congratulations! It only took you several years to figure that one out.
Want a cookie?
>>
>>30250619
I'd be fine with a character/character story, in theory.
But in practice, there aren't many pairs to choose from unless you're into dykes.
And I'm not.
Well, not reading about them anyway.
>>
>>30250648
Writing greens with more than two characters is harder than it sounds. Greening is all about efficiency as every post is limited to 2k chars, and making sure it's clearly understood which character is talking takes a lot of extra words.
It's not like it can't be done, it's just... less banging per word.
>>
So, /mlp/, who makes up your favorite hetero incestuous relationship?

Have you ever thought of them moving far away (maybe into the EFF) to raise their 'little sisters/brothers' together?
>>
>>30250800
Of canon characters you mean?
>>
>>30250826
Yes, I'm considering doing a writefic, and I can't be arsed to look up fan chars.
>>
>>30250648
>Big Apple Family reunion
>you are AJ's son or little brother
>First one of these you've been to, as you're only allowed to go from a certain age. you never understood that. But you were sick the first year you were old enough so you have some catching up to do
>turns out it's a goddamn orgy
>some of your more distant cousins have been waiting forever for a chance at your dick
>they pretty much pounce and strip you on sight and play a crazy kind of mating-ball twister to see who can impale herself on you first
>the other two just start sucking your nipples, licking your armpits, grabbing big handfuls of ass..
>>
>>30250800
it's tough. there just arent that many males in the show period.
>>
File: Sander_Cohen.jpg (18KB, 302x353px) Image search: [Google]
Sander_Cohen.jpg
18KB, 302x353px
>>30250405
>weird rabbit-themed cult
>"Life."
>"Death."
>"The burden of the artist. Is to capture."
>'Dad, please.'
>"You don't doubt me, do you?"
>>
>>30250800
Well, even though it technically doesn't quite count, I've always liked "Little brother Spike / Big Sister Twilight."
>>
>>30250945
I'm interested.
>>
>>30250619
Was that a pun?
>>
>>30250945
>Auntie Applebloom will never sit on your dick while your second cousin Babs rides your face.
>>
>>30251013
first couple episodes, i was insisting my headcanon that because she hatched spike, twilight was his mommy. why not right? this was an unexpected new cartoon that did things others didnt
then she woke him up and he groggily murmured 'you're not mommy' and i was disappoint
>>
File: 1496737812545.png (95KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1496737812545.png
95KB, 255x235px
>>30236958
>>
File: 1496737878537.png (283KB, 621x301px) Image search: [Google]
1496737878537.png
283KB, 621x301px
>>30236958
Some lewd older NEET sister.
>>
File: 1496737691440.png (392KB, 833x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496737691440.png
392KB, 833x633px
>>30251148
>>
>>30251158
o-oh my
i see a very perky nipple
>>
>>30251148
>she's calling out your name while masturbating
>"I-it's not like I have a crush on you, it's just.. it feels more real if it's a guy I know in person.. and you're the only guy... i know.."
Oh.. alright. Uh, glad I could help..
>she grabs your waistband as you try to turn to leave "you can help in other ways too"
>>
>>30250648
>Grandma Cloudy will never spend the entire day draining your balls while babysitting for Pinkie
>Your Ponkmom will never tell her mother that you're not supposed to get tuggies, blowies or humpies unless you do all of your chores and homework
>"Oh, dearie, you know it's the grandmother's job to spoil her grandbabies every chance she gets! Now do us a favor and start feeding him more pineapples. His love juices should be as sweet as he is."

>>30251158
>Her favorite outfit
>Big comfy sweater
>Long pleated skirt
>Comfortable socks and shoes
>Nothing else
>Covers everything, yet easy access with no underwear in the way

I'm fucking diamonds right now.
>>
>>30250447
I kinda like the idea of having a compound town of my very own where my word is law. But this has less brainwashing, more a natural haremtastic female birthrate and hybrids in general simply lacking the westermark.
Especially buns.
>>
File: 1486162336855.png (337KB, 1146x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486162336855.png
337KB, 1146x2000px
>>30251262
yes
>>
>>30251262
yeah once you take the creepy parts out, a lot of creep stuff is appealing and fun.
>>
File: IS IT HOT IN HERE.png (63KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IS IT HOT IN HERE.png
63KB, 574x600px
>>30251262
>>30251273
I don't wanna fug the bun
I DON'T wanna fug the bun
>>
>>30251168
That's not a nip. It's a piece of her hair.
>>
>>30251333
ah yes of course
a piece of hair wink wink
>>
>>30251158
>Moonie has a smoking body but, no one knows because she wears the sweater all the time.
>>
>>30251277
>>30251286
>>30251273
>>30251262

>outsiders nickname the compound 'Bunnyville'
>one of the girls hears it, likes it, and a few days later there's a sign at the entrance labeled 'Bunnyville'
>>
>>30251247
fuck
Fuck
FUCK
>>
>>30251358
I presume bunnies aren't the only hybrid, just the most numerous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EgVkHjn0yE
>>
File: 1460951939639.jpg (625KB, 1612x2419px) Image search: [Google]
1460951939639.jpg
625KB, 1612x2419px
>>30251746
L-LEWD
>>
>>30251746
>>30251760

Wait a moment. Let's stop before we become /satyr/ 2.0
>>
>>30251879
As long as it's incest, senpai.
>>
>>30251879
monstergirls are always welcome
>>
>>30251760
I want dragon daughteru to cook up her tail for me.
>>
Suppose one of the M6 had a child with their father. Do you think they'd refer to it as their brother/sister?
>>
>>30251899
>>30251903
Stay in your own general
>>
File: 1445485932120.png (157KB, 1034x911px) Image search: [Google]
1445485932120.png
157KB, 1034x911px
>>30251909
I'd prefer her tail still be attached to her my friend.
>>
>>30251899
No, this isn't the Satyr general. I don't have anything against it, it simply doesn't belong here when there's already a general for this specific thing.
I don't get how this stuff isn't considered anthro and therefore against the rules, but whatever. At least keep it in your general.
>>
>>30251934
When you say that it really just makes me want to post more satyr, senpai
>>
>>30251969
I know it does, but if we don't say shit it makes you think you're wanted here when you're not. It's a shit situation and will end up killing the general like the last time shit went down and it wasn't around for months, but if that's what you want then by all means keep shitposting.
>>
>>30251966
Oh, settle down. We're about around post 400 and it'll go back to normal next thread. Nothing ever carries over.
>>
>>30251975
Literally nobody cares what you want Anon.
>>
>>30251982
The same can be said about you Anon.
>>
>>30251975
>Knows that saying shit will make more satyrs happen
>Does it anyway because that somehow will make less satyrs happen
How does it feel being medically retarded?
>>
>>30251982
I care what he wants.
>>
>>30251982
I wish it would. My balls are still blue from the lack of finality in the Pie Sisters story.
>>
>>30251992
Fuck it then, kill the general.
>>
>>30251966
>I don't have anything against satyr
>I don't get how this stuff isn't considered anthro and therefore against the rules
Yeah, okay my trollish little friend.

>>30251975
Your false flagging was the only thing that caused an issue last time, ComplainAnon.
Anyway, here's (You)'re (You), hope (You) enjoy it.
>>
>>30252000
You making up names for your imaginary stalkers are you?
>>
>>30252000
Trips confirm ComplainAnon creates his own problems

>>30252008
Hi ComplainAnon
>>
>30252012
Thanks for the (You)
>>
So if it's not immediately obvious, this is the troll satyr warned you about. Do not respond to him, hide, and if applicable, report.
He screams about everything.
>>
>>30251975
>implying I'm from satyr
But Anon, I've never even been there before. All I know about them (from word of mouth) is that they ship their weird OCs and get really angry when you talk about incest there. I just think that it's funny when you sperg out and I'm willing to post satyrs if it'll drive you to eventually make a huge paragraph where you REEEEE about satyrs.
>>
Hey guys. Remember when we posted incest instead of whining about stupid bullshit?

Under what circumstances would awkward aunt Luna try to get into Anon's pants?
>>
>>30252051
Telling him that she wants to have his satyr babies.
>>
File: electra queen.png (47KB, 1653x2000px) Image search: [Google]
electra queen.png
47KB, 1653x2000px
>>30252040
>and get really angry when you talk about incest there.
Nah, it's pretty welcome.
>>
>>30252066
Madman
>>
>>30252051
practice socializing, obviously
before you can explain to her that this isnt really what people normally do, your other head convinces you to just go with it. you can always pretend you misunderstood later, and that you thought it was relationship practice
>>
>>30252069
Wait, really? Shit, I was there like a year and a half ago and there were a bunch of people (or at least just 1 samefag) who didn't take well to my posts about Anon fucking that one green satyr that Lyra and Anon had.
>>
>>30252066
I chuckled.
>>
>>30252075
The trick is to volunteer to be her guinea pig for learning how to social.

>"Is this an appropriate situation for me to grab my date's penis?"
"I don't know, auntie. Try it out and we'll analyze what happens."
>>
>>30251995
>You will never make your sister's heart swell when you kiss her for the first time
>A single tear will never roll down her cheek as she finally comes to terms with her confusing feelings for you
Stake to the heart, just like a vampire. This is how I die.
>>
>>30252105
At least the IssuesAnon Fluttershy story is still alive. That'll satisfy us all with feels.
>>
>>30252078
Well, as has been said, it's been pretty apparent for some time that the overwhelming majority of aggression in the general is coming from one, maybe two extremely dedicated trolls who just really hate satyrs. It's been going on for two years. Not everyone in satyr LIKES incest, but he's the only one who seems to jump down peoples throats over it. Ignore him.

The one you're talking about is Hope, for the record. The first satyr.
She's got a couple of incest stories already, so please don't hesitate to talk about it.
>>
>>30252133
I like incest feels. I also like "fuck me harder in my vagina with your penis please brother" but feels are very nice too. Formally requesting incest greentext where Anon has to deal with a sister who speaks exclusively in hentai dialogue.

>Anon scares his sister wearing a halloween costume
>She calls him a fucking prick in hentai-language
>"You might be my brother, but that's one scary dick you've got there."
>>
>>30252135
Oh, neat, okay. If I ever visit /satyr/ I might bring it up.
>>
>>30252142
That sounds oddly familiar ...

there was a handful of, I think, Sunset Shimmer posts like that a few ... months (?) ago.
>>
>>30252155
You might be right. Someone like pluggo or comfy did some oneshots with Sunset talking like my japanese animes.

>Sunset volunteers to grab some margaritas from the fridge
>"Let big sister feed you her grownup juices"

It was pretty swood
>>
>>30252167
>"I mixed my love juice into the dough!"
>You stop chewing for a moment
...These are store-bought.
>>
File: 1373768103087.png (390KB, 1054x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1373768103087.png
390KB, 1054x1448px
>>30252135
I remember when Hope was made. Where does the time go.
>>
>>30252317
So do I, so do I.

>You will never teach your daughter to dance.
>It will never become abnormally close and romantic as your lessons go on.
>You will never make sweet, passionate love to her.
>She will never be proud to have your child.
>You will never raise your inbred little joy by her side.
It hurts.
>>
>>30252338
>Anon is Derpy and Dinky's dad
weird we havent had that yet
>>
>>30252376
Not quite sure how you got that from my post.
>>
Which is superior? Father and daughter, or brother and sister? Lesbians are still hot, but please stick with the question.
>>
>>30252413
Oh man, I can't decide. I really can't.
>>
>>30252413
Brother and sister.
It's got the family familiarity of incest, without the inherent creepiness of fucking someone while being able to remember taking care of them as a baby.
Ugh.
>>
>>30252413
Father and daughter, by miles. It's not even a contest.
>>
>>30252388
how can you not? Derpy is your sweet, goofy daughter that gets close to you as you spend lots of time with her teaching her stuff, and then you knock her up with Dinky
>>
>>30252413
there's really nothing like the love shared between womb-mates, but father daughter has a unique novelty that we dont get neaaarly enough. where she's super extra thirsty for him because he's such a fantastic specimen of a man
still, being that it's got that unique mixture of we-are-close-but-not-so-close-that-there-arent-still-awkwardnesses-and-learning-experiences, cousins is the best. it's just not really cest. plus you can get that same thing from any family member who's just estranged for whatever reason
>>
>>30252413
b/s is way more versatile. A brother and a sister can have pretty much any kind of relationship, be it adoring, tense, whatever.
f/d at best is uncomfortable, and can get really weird really easily. Daughterus are for hugs, not fugs.
>>
>>30252488
>she's super extra thirsty for him because he's such a fantastic specimen of a man

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/secrecy-adoption-fuel-genetic-sexual-attraction/story?id=16371998

"I realized how similar we were … We could finish each other's sentences," she said. "It was a combination of elations. And there was the adrenaline and on top of the grief, thinking why can't you go back in time. And in that combination of grief and need and feeling that you fit with someone, you get a concoction that made things very confusing."

"I had this strange falling in love feeling, holding my Dad's hand," said DeNeen. "It wasn't like a daughter, it was like something else."
>>
>>30252413
Brother and sister obviously
>>
>>30252532
honestly some of that is just because we're almost as thirsty for just basic companionship and intimacy, ever since the family unit was all but dissolved. people dont even share beds anymore, that used to be something you did bare-minimum with any housemate.
>>
>>30252623
I don't know what the fuck weird timeline you come from, friend. Tell the Burnstain bears I said hi, though.

No, it's genetic sexual attraction. When extremely closely related people are separated right after birth, the westermark effect never gets the chance to form. When such people are reunited later, there's a very high chance of sexual and romantic relationships forming. Especially between parent and child.

People have an inherent attraction attraction to genetically similar partners since it prevents too many new variables from entering the gene pool at one time, with the Westermark preventing incest. Without that effect, those family members can become almost impossibly attractive partners in ones eyes.
>>
>>30252665
yeah and they also get along with people with similar personalities, pud. which is hard since we're lonely as shit now. if you find someone who feels remotely familial, you're gonna wanna cling to em, dangly bits or otherwise. meanwhile THAT whole thing is so confused that it's no wonder some of it drifts.

but of course people who are TOO close to you genetically, or at least have shit you don't want in your pool, will smell bad to you. Hence the natural animosity of adult children remaining with their parents well into their teens, and how everything about them physically that once equaled adoration now becomes disgust.
>>
>>30239394
were are you Issues?
>>
>>30252896
Never far away.
I should mention that it's exam time right now. Progress will be slow, if not non-existent, until the weekend.
>>
>>30248482
But you get to go to the bathroom with her.
>>
>>30252413
Counsin/Aunt master race reporting in.
>>
>>30252413
Brother and Sister because >>30252440
>>
>>30252078
That would be our resident troll.
He still does that sometimes, but he doesn't generally get all that much attention anymore. That's probably why he got bored and started shitposting more in other threads.
>>
>>30252413
I'm partial to brother and sister myself, but father and daughter is also good.
>>
>>30249520
why would you have to have double sets of everything?

Aside from the reproductive bits, since that sounds like part of the point.

Two hearts to assist in circulation, you brought up a good reason for having 4 lungs. But I don't know that you would actually *need* any of that. There could be actual magic at play, and if you're a 'little' pony centaur, you wouldn't be actually horse sized, so some of the strains a real horse would experience would be much reduced.

I don't know why you would need two bladders.

Two livers and four kidneys could be interesting though, resistant to alcohol and some poisons.
>>
>>30253267
Not him, but I don't think you would need them. Just like humans can live with one kidney. Having duplicate organs would just be a side effect of their strange mixture of genes from multiple widely different species.
>>
>>30253267
even if there is magic involved, the less work it has to do, the less mana it costs. the simplest answer for any kind of critter like that is for the body parts to unite smoothly and continuously, and the fact is there'd be some weird emptinesses if they were straight up MISSING parts
besides that, both us and horses have woefully inadequate digestive systems, so we'd benefit fantastically from being able to pass through a stomach, two sets of intestines, another stomach, and more intestines. the food wouldnt know what hit it.
my point was if you have a fucking second vulva, i mean.. you have to have a urethra there, and what, is it blind? it should have all of its hookups.. and having a vulva with no anus neighbor would be quite odd, but not AS odd. I'm okay with accepting it.. like i'm definitely okay with a bifurcated umbilicus, leading to double navels.
There are certain vertebrate development rules that keep shit functional.. two-ended systems are part of that. all the way down to the simplest fucking worms, us deuterostomes have to havea mouth and an anus. making-sense on some level is part of what makes fantasy fun and interesting. It's why centaurs are cool and popular, and shit like two-tailed mermaids are not popular outside of logos where they are inexplicably stupendously popular.
>>
>>30253400
This is the kind of autism that keeps me coming back here. Because I just find this kind of discussion fascinating.
>>
>>30239335
>bipolar

she's just a bloody cunt
sovershenno nyet
>>
>>30253457
you dont wanna know how long i've spent thinking about the logical mechanics of magic, hybrids, all kinds of shit.. i recently did a bunch of different skeletal drawings to decide how the 'bird legs in front' type griffin could possibly work
>>
>>30253400
>>30253457
>>30253624
Sometimes it's fun to be autistic.
>>
>>30253653
the fun part is when it all falls together in your head and it's all so beautiful that A) you almost feel like it could be real and B) it reminds you that just because things feel that way doesn't make them true, saving you from that tendency of your brain to draw patterns and believe them.

like how so much magical shit in fiction seems to be describing electromagnetism. fairies being hurt by iron, ley lines across the planet, chi running through the vessels of the body (Chakra shit), generating your body's electric field (like aura shit!)
>>
>>30253669
oh plus anytime you find out the "Real explanation" of something, finding a way to work it in is incredibly fun
like there's legends of kappa sucking the blood of children through the anus, apparently inspired by drowning victims having a puffy swollen anus (apparently this happens when you drown, but it's not hard to imagine that a kid hucked into a river might... have been through some shit). and this is supposedly why you give them cucumbers, as kinda.. ransom. but since ancient times, kappa have become cute popculture icons, so it's easy to imagine that the bloodsucking anus thing is just something people invented to blame their murders / parental neglect on the innocent harmless kappa
or for that matter, how they often have a ludicrous... skull-bowl.. but other times they seem to have a normal round head, often with a circular fringe.. which can be hair, but is sometimes bumps.. it's not hard at all to imagine those bumps being kinda horns, if they grew out somewhat, bingo.. you've got a pseudo bowl on your head. or at least a natural bowl-holding platform.. and if they just hold bowls on their heads, there you go.
>>
>>30252440
This
>>
Next question:

Would you have children with your incest partner?
>>
>>30253715
depends

would with cuz
>>
>>30253715
Fuck no
>>
>>30253715
Hell yeah.
>>
>>30253715
Yes.
>>
>>30253715
abso-goddamn-lutely.
>>
>>30253740
Saltwater Taffy is a cutie.
>>
>>30253731
How about mom?
>>
>>30253824
Did you just assume its gender?
>>
>>30253824
nah
>>
>>30253837
aunt?
>>
>>30253929
Some people have children fairly late in life. I'm older than one of my 'aunts'. She's not very attractive, though, but I could imagine if I did have an attractive, younger aunt that I wouldn't have a problem with it.
>>
I'm 'amateur-hour' level with greentext. As such I hope to one day be booed off the Apollo stage...

>Moondancer was a bit odd, and that's saying something, considering that she's your sister. Disgruntled, moody, and easily irritated. Naturally, you thought of her as the best big sister, ever. Not that you had any other siblings, but obviously she was the best anyway. She liked books, so of course, you tried to like books. It was more difficult than you thought, the history book from your class was boring enough that it felt as if someone deliberately tried to make it so. Your homework was taking forever, as usual.

>Moondancer sat on the couch, deeply immersed in the large textbook sitting on her lap. She never seemed to find the TV in the background to be distracting, or suffer from monotony. She would read for hours, even forsaking food or sleep, unless you whined or prodded.

>You lay on the floor, legs squirming in boredom, an unintentional sigh sprung from your lips as you rolled about aimlessly. Your eyes on your big sis.

>She kept insisting that you at least try and do your homework before asking her for help. So you waited, rolled, and found the carpet near her feet interesting enough to ruffle. It was more interesting than Napoleon.

>When you saw the picture with his cool hat, the chapter had seemed bearable. It wasn't, they didn't even mention the hat. Just a bunch of lines of text on battles and politics. They even took the fun out of battles. No one got stabbed or anything in the first two paragraphs!
>>
Beware the roustabout with the hook-cane. I believe he had some sort of name can't remember what...

>With your meager pre-adolescent self-control exhausted, you poked and prodded her nearest foot. Her leg bounced in response and she quickly crossed one leg over the other, putting her foot far enough away that you'd have a hard time reaching it from where you were. She huffed and kept reading the long boring high school book.

>You rolled to get her face into view. You recognized the pinched expression between her eyes, reddened cheeks, and the slowly chewed lip for what they were -- even when seeing her upside down. She was going to help you pretty soon. Your next sigh was louder as you laboriously dragged yourself across the carpet to her foot. Index finger gracelessly touching the smooth flesh, you proceeded to make soft circles around her ankle, waiting for her to get done.

>"I suppose you're done trying for today?", asked sis. Her voice is laced with irritation as usual, but it's not the clipped high voice she makes when she's really mad. She didn't actually look up from her reading, but neither did she move her foot away. She is bouncing it slightly, but not hard enough for you to have trouble touching it. You rub it even more softly and gently, not wanting to respond to her question. You could say 'yes', but it would be like admitting that you didn't really try.

>That's not what she said, but it would feel like it... You flop your legs about, as you caress her foot with both hands, softly pleading with touch. The squirming doesn't forestall your response, no matter how you wish it did. You respond, "Its so boring. It's a war, and they make it boring. It's supposed to be exciting, but they never even talk about his hat."
>>
>>30254526
>>30254587
link your posts together.
>>
>>30254587
Go on.
>>
>>30244473
>scootamom is still a virgin
>Anon is the result of artificial insemination
>something something hentai tier quotes
>>
>>30252028
>Implying there is only one person who has a problem with people like you who always pushes crap
>>30252135
>maybe two extremely dedicated trolls who just really hate satyrs
>Making up lies about those who have a problem with you just to make them sound worse than they are
When you think about it, you're no different tthan the Nyxfag in the Anonfilly threads right now. Many in this thread don't like satyrs and asked you to stop, yet you keep on posting just to piss everyone off and make them hate satyrs even more.
And you call those who hates you trolls and shitposters?

>>30252317
I remember when the satyr general was focused on family stuff and fun and adventures, and incest was only a small side dish posted in moderate amounts. Those were the good days. Now almost everything gets turned into heavy incest and/or shipping thanks to people like you.
>>
>Remember when Incest thread wasn't being used as a extra thread by Satyr shitposters?
I remember.
>>
>>30248102
I don't think it's the satyrs themselves that are the problem. It's just that nobody wants the type of people who frequent the satyr general, and the best way to get rid of them is to screech angrily whenever they show up.
>>
>>30255307
This
>>30255326
The sole thing they want is Satyrs, incest is just something they do on the side, which is why they think its fine to shit up this thread. The only reason they stayed to post was to shitpost what they believe to be a single person that doesn't like them, then they go on to waste the tail end of this thread by going on a nonsensical tangent about half breeds shit that is solely for their own thread.
>>
>>30253715
Of course. In for a penny, in for a pound.
>>
>>30255326
A lot of it's pretty chill like any other thread. It's just trolls giving things a bad name.
Look at the fiery posts sandwiching yours. Now imagine that guy screaming like that about everything, in that same hateful way, proclaiming the topic at hand, no matter what it is, to be what "ruined" satyr.
>>
>>30255301
>something something a married woman's cock
I fucking love hentai-tier quotes
>>
>>30255615
They are very fun, who would do the best job of saying a hentai quote, and who would they be?
>>30255419
Have ya'll considered, keeping them in your own thread and leaving everyone else out of it?
>>
>>30255419
There is nothing fiery about the posts your talking about, what are you trying to imply, only one person hates satyr thread running around and shitposting on purpose? Because he's right, that is exactly what happened here.
>>
>>30255419
People say "oh how do you know it's one person trolling, you just can't deal bluh bluh bluh", but they don't seem to realize that everyone has a unique way of writing. The words they use, how they use them, capitalization, punctuation, the structure of their arguments, the insults they use, etc etc. When somebody posts enough in a thread, it gets easy pick up on these typing quirks and to spot them because of these patterns. It gets especially easy when that person is arguing loudly and angrily, because not only do they get a lot of people paying attention to them (and thus the way they type), but they also tend to say the same things over and over again as the get angrier and angrier. In fact, if you pay attention, you can probably even recognize writefags when they post anonymously because their typing style is inherently different than the average poster's.
>>
>>30255637
As was said before, he rushes of anywhere else satyr is mentioned. And it's highly likely he false flags.
Sadly, we can't physically retrain the guy and stop him from posting.
>>
>>30255419
If you keep posting something that others don't like just to piss off said people, then you are the one ruining threads.
>Nuh uh, it's always everyone else's fault. I never do anything wrong or stupid
>>
What should the next edition be?
>>
I suggest that in the next thread, we leave all this shit behind. No posting images of half-breeds, no mentioning of them, nothing.
Autists keep taking the bait, and I'm just trying to enjoy incest here. But that's hard when half the thread is just arguing about this shit.
>>
>>30255666
>others don't like
The ones ruining the threads are the REEEEEEers. Everyone else (everyone normal) can ignore it and go on with their lives like adults, and the 'whatever thing you don't like' will go away after the thread is over. They're the only ones who are making a big deal out of it and if you look at the thread, business continues as usual even with 'thing you don't like' being posted. People talk about incest and incest accessories, greens get posted, and sometimes discussion is even generated by 'thing you don't like'. The only one making a scene and ruining things for everyone are the people who have an autism party because some meanie posted half-horse half-humans in their online internet cartoon horse thread.
>>
>>30255666
Nice post mister Satan. It looks like these guys genuinely cant understand what their doing wrong>>30255661
that means (you). People don't like you fuckers because you are shitposting on purpose.
>>30255672
Lewd Scootaloo mom, trailer park edition. Oh, or cabin in the woods edition.
>>30255682
Its harder when Satyr keeps going on halfbreed tangents and taking things off topic.
>>
I'm making the new thread. I'll pay you all in sexual favors if you try not to bait the autists. It's funny and all but they ruin the thread.
>>
>>30255694
The shitposters trying to bait are the ones ruining the thread. Defending them helps no one.
>>
>>30255703
>I tell a friend he's dumb
>Friend screeches, shits his pants, and knocks things over
>Nobody likes Friend's reaction and nobody has a good time
>Friend tells me I ruined the evening, not him
Take responsibility for your actions, you cunt.
>>
BREAD
>>30255715
>>30255715
>>30255715
>>
>>30255688
>The ones ruining the threads are
the people who keeps pushing their fetishes into almost everything.
>>
>>30255713
>Guy starts throwing shit around in a room
>Tell them too leave
>He brings in friends to throw shit too
>Tell them too leave again
>Other people in the room ignore them throwing shit and say its fine
That's what your doing.
>>
>>30255725
>The ones ruining the threads are
The people who bring old memes into the thread
>>
>>30255727
You have a strange belief that other threads operate in a hivemind that that they can recruit other people to help fling shit. I think it's more that people posts satyrs (even if they don't like satyrs themselves) because they think it's funny when people get triggered.
>>
>>30255727
>fling shit
Did you mean, post a picture?

>tell them too leave
(nice English by the way)
Did you mean, screech and yell?
>>
>>30255746
...that's still shitposting even if the bait isn't taken.
>>30255755
What screeching and yelling? You Satyr guys came in to derail the thread and succeeded
>>
>>30255755
Trolls that are just here to derail are even less welcome here than genuine satyrposters.
>>
>>30255713
More like
>Despite not being invited, you enter a houseparty where everyone is having fun
>You push everyone to the side as you move towards the stereo and whip out your own shitty mixtape
>Almost everyone hates it
>"Durr, fuck you all! Just ignore it if you don't like it!" you say as you crank up the volume and start singing the song of your people
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30256467
>bumping a thread that's past the bump limit
>>
>>30256490
The madman
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.