[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? http://www.strawpoll.me/13114424

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Rarity and Applejack.png (915KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity and Applejack.png
915KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13114424
>>
starlight glimmer
>>
>>30235006
I think I know why people can't understand the moral shown here.

They realised that the scene took a lot of parallels with their own life and instead of accepting that fact about themselves they think Rarity is the one in the wrong.
>>
>>30235006
Applejack is always wrong.
>>
Yamcha
>>
>>30235006
OP is for thinking opinions can be objectively wrong.
>>
>>30235006
Both, neither. I'm not sure.

Rarity should've known better to not hire no-lies-here-just-brutal-honesty Applejack, and Applejack should have sought/figured out Rarity's true intention of judging the contest (3 candidates, 2 judges, at least one is bound to be left out).
>>
>>30235035
Well if my friend asked me to do something and I did exactly as he asked me to do and then I was the one who was in the wrong for some reason, I'd be pretty pissed off.
>>
>>30235069
>objectively
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30235035
I understand it perfectly, they framed it poorly and made it seem like they want to imply that applejack should never had said anything and that you should never give honest feedback.
>>
>>30235116
theoretically, metaphorically, metaphysically, hypothetically speaking of course
>>
>>30235246
I think he was going for "morally".
>>
>>30235006

I blame Obama.
>>
>>30235076
When before now has AJ been shown to be brutally honest?
>>
>>30235006
Both.
Applejack for being a bitch to the designers.
Rarity for trusting a mudpony to judge a fashion contest.
>>
Please don't cheat, vote only once.
>>
Rarity asked for honesty, not Applejack's Day Off level retardation.
>>
File: 1400625680893.gif (556KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1400625680893.gif
556KB, 640x360px
>>30235178
>>30235006

YES. THIS. I understand what they were trying to say, but the episode made it seem that Applejack was in the wrong simply for giving different feedback.

Of course Applejack could've handled things much better then she did, but I ultimately blame Rarity for the whole shitshow. She should know better.

Worst episode of the season so far.
>>
File: autism.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>30235178
>they framed it poorly and made it seem like they want to imply that applejack should never had said anything and that you should never give honest feedback
oh, this was the message, but it wasn't 'framed poorly'.
>>
>>30236021
YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN IF YOU DON'T LOVE MY SHITSHOW
>>
>>30235006
It seems there's some retards who think Rarity was somehow right in this (although she was only in the wrong because Applejack is a fucking retard) all the same the pertinent question must be answered. I'd post screen caps of the fashion show for objective debate but I don't have any.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13115357
>>
>>30236173
Inky Rose had the most practical clothes - had the AJ voted as she should, she would have had won.
>>
Rarity, she hires Applejack for her honesty, then she gets pissed and basically tells her to sugercoat things, not giving them a single piece of her mind. The designers went back to their original plan anyways, making Applejack's opinion of practicality completely pointless. This is the first time I don't understand the moral.
>>
>>30235006
Literally the entire point of the episode is that AJ is in the wrong. Why is Rarity even an option.
>>
>>30236245
Because it's a retarded episode and the moral and the lesson and the ending contradict the entirety of what happened during it.
>>
>>30235006
>Who was in the wrong here?
They both were for different reasons:
Rarity: "Be careful what you wish for .."
AJ: Strawberries >> Apples
>>
>>30235006
Postmodern fashion is bullshit tbqh, especially in a setting where nudity is common.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.