[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think they'll resolve the Movie's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (796KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
796KB, 675x1024px
Since pretty much without fail these things devolve into "summon a giant rainbow", how do you think they'll wrap things up in the Movie?

Summon a giant rainbow again?
>>
Rainbow lobotomy

It's always a rainbow lobotomy
>>
>>30230260
Rainbow nuke, no sympathy for Storm King but just for Grubber and Tempest Shadow.
>>
>>30230270
Except with sombra.
>>
>>30230260
Starlight sacrifices herself to create a magical vortex that sucks up all the bad guys and she is never heard from again.
>>
>>30230404
Starlight's not in the movie.
>>
>>30230260

Tempest Shadow is convinced to the come to the light side with her horn being restored and Grubber leaves on his own, maybe gives the Mane 6 a clue on how to defeat the Storm King.

Storm King gets Sombra'd and maybe returns later in the comics.
>>
>>30230436
I like it already.
>>
>>30230260
McCarthy resigned from her original idea to make an Alicorn lore movie, in order to make it more noticable by nostalgia fags who seen G1 movie.

This is why were getting sea ponies and Tirek-like villain instead alicorn city and alicorn villain.

The movie will fail to deliver anything original and will be bashed by critics for too obvious plot development toward selling the merch instead trying to provide an endearing adventure.
>>
>>30230626
Almost certainly. Sadly, we'll never get anything really celebrating and focusing on the actual lore of what makes Friendship is magic friendship is magic and not just 80s mlp: The elements of harmony, the mane six, alicorns, ect.
>>
>>30230820
What actually makes FiM a FiM?
Every time this question comes up everyone have different opinions. It's impossible to point out what made this franchise to what it currently is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.