[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first brony comic pelas no bully thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: lyrabon comic.jpg (588KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lyrabon comic.jpg
588KB, 1600x1200px
first brony comic pelas no bully thanks
>>
>>30228094
I feel bad for it, but I had a hearty kek.

Good shit anon, keep it up
>>
File: 1496339661033.jpg (24KB, 369x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496339661033.jpg
24KB, 369x434px
>>30228094
Funny but I don't know if I really like it so do another.
>>
>>30228094
Sleep with me.
>>
>>30228094
I had a chuckle
>brony
please reconsider your choice of words.
>>
>>30228422
yar har tiddly dee
being a brony is alright to be
do what you want cuz a brony is ye
you are a brony
>>
>>30228422
brony :^)
>>
>>30228094
Okay
>>
>>30228611
>>30228620
We aren't fucking bronies and if you consider yourself one you are part of the problem
>>
>>30230464
Define brony.
>>
>>30230464
What's it like being insecure about something you're already autistic about hmmm? Isn't someone in your position supposed to attempt to be more understanding first? While being a hypocrite isn't a logical fallacy, reciprocity is still a social norm, and variances in social conformity is what you are placing value in in the first place, as you've expressed a negative bias towards bronies, because you think they differ from you. The definition of brony is highly subjective, and can't be applied to an individual without said individuals parameters for what defines a brony. And because of that, it wouldn't make sense to discriminate (yes, discriminate, that's when you make decisions off of a bias) on something that is defined by the person you're talking to. You can keep a personal definition in your head, but again, that is a personal definition, and shouldn't be used to make decisions.
>>
File: why.jpg (25KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
25KB, 288x499px
>>30230464
>people now unironically believe this
>>
File: nice.png (124KB, 270x291px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
124KB, 270x291px
>>30228094
>>
>>30228094
>brony
>>
File: 639926.gif (631KB, 692x519px) Image search: [Google]
639926.gif
631KB, 692x519px
>>30228094
>>
>>30231160
http://www.collisiondetection.net/mt/archives/2006/04/study_using_big.php
tl:dr: your autism.
brony was a self label for a person who watches MLP. kinda loses tact, like calling a trum supporter a nazi. look how that turns out.
>>
>>30232139
>was
^:)
>>
>>30232154
the public side of brony culture is pretty much ded.
it's whispered in back allies now livving in the dark.
rip
>>
>>30232160
maybe when we go even a full year without bronies or ponies ending up in some large mainstream media you would have a point.
>>
>>30232173
probs not going to happen due to the still medium sized underground culture and the materials of it floating around. more the point existing in that you don't see people using brony too much around here or either for shitposting or hidden.
>>
>>30232183
are you suggesting not calling someone by a label when you already know what they are and they already know what they are causes them to no longer be what they are?
how many times do you call your friends by "human"
>>
>>30232185
close but no, it's more that 95% of the use of the word brony is used for shitposting and the multifaced nature is not worth explaining to people. schdinger's brony basically. you shouldn't be taking the internet seriously enough to engoss time in something that doesn't bring happiness and only confusion anyway.

Tl:Dr use of it is basically avoided to avoid herd mentality and inviting the people who go by it on the smaller forums in but you'll still see people celebrating it in spoilers in really awesome theads and good moments.

think how reddit and 4chan are both effectively internet forums yet vary wildly despite some people browsing both.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.