[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 31

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures
Recovery edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30224620
“I’ll take any affectionate care I can get. Although, I trust my mares to decide what’s best for me.”
>All of them either giggle or laugh, nuzzling your entire body.
>”Well then, you better be ready! You just might get sick of us.
“I don’t think I can. By the way, could I get some feeding in before this gets too bad?”
>”Aww, feed away! You honestly deserve it.” Midnight says.
>”And no hard feelings if you get moody like you said you could.” Rusty says.
>You feed off of them, save for Fixit, getting some energy stored up.
>”We will take care of food later, for now, how about we get comfy and set up with something to watch?”
>”Umm… can I make a request?” Breeze asks “The final decision is up to you, Hunter.”
“What is it?”
>”Could we get Sparky and put on the power ponies? I was going to pull him aside to just hangout with him, but I figure if we need to care for you we might as well get us all In here. No big deal if not.”
>Midnight snickers, breeze giving her a happily angry look.
>”I refuse to let a child of mine not see one episode of power ponies.”
>>
>>30224629
Sure! Not knowing a single thing about power ponies is a crime that can not go unpunished..
>>
>>30224629
“Sure! Not knowing a single thing about power ponies is a crime that can not go unpunished.”
>”Yes!”
>Breeze kisses you, quickly getting up and running off.
>”This is why you are my favorite!”
>”Hey!” Midnight says, Fixit snickering.
>”Now I get what ponies mean by growing old and not growing up.”
>They all go back to nuzzling you, Breeze quickly returning with Sparks on her back.
>”You all know I can walk right? Not that I’m complaining.”
>”Hush! And go to your dad!”
>The colt is set down and gets in place with you, Breeze quickly setting up the show.
>”What is this about?” Sparks asks.
>”You’ll see!”
>Breeze gets back to the bed as the show starts, sparks watching as two ponies in space suits explore a surface of sorts.
>”Hey, look at that!”
>”It looks like a giant space dumpster…”
>You sit quietly and watch in silence, Sparks looking confused as the story and action slightly unfolds before moving on to introducing the main cast.
>An Earthpony practicing fighting with a Zebra before a Unicorn goes to talk to them, a Griffon practicing moves of sorts, and a Pegasus doing gymnastics.
>”Ohh! She’s hot.” Midnight says.
>”You haven’t seen this?”
>”No, not at all.”
>The show goes on as the mall gets attacked, the five ponies being transported away to an unknown place.
[1/2]
>>
>>30224812
>A small itchiness distracts you, going away after a bit as the five transform into the power ponies.
>”This… is crazy.” Sparks says.
>”Just you wait.”
>”Dinozord power!”
>”What…” Sparks says, looking somewhere between lost and amazed.
>You watch as the mechanized animals slowly change and combine together, making a giant tank.
>Breeze has a huge grin on her face as they fight the monster, the Earthpony activating some controls.
>You watch as the tank changes stands, making a giant pony.
>Sparks watches slightly slack jawed as the ranges fight the monster, the main theme playing in the background.
>The monster retreats and the episode comes to a close, credits rolling.
>”That…” Sparks says, shaking his head. “That was… how did I now know of this!? That was cheep as hell looking but awesome!”
>Breeze laughs, Fixit giving a nuzzle as you give a small shiver.
>”We are back at the station now.” She whispers.
[2/2]
>>
>>30224817
"Now you know of the power ponies. You will never forget what you just witnessed."
Continue to rest with our family. We aren't going to be able to work and speak with Fixer with our symptoms starting to show up.
>>
>>30224817
"Now you know of the power ponies. You will never forget what you just witnessed."
>You nuzzle back and lay your head down, feeling tired
“I’m not going to be able to talk to or work with Fixer right now, I can feel the symptoms acting up.”
>”I’ll pass word along.”
>You sigh and close your eyes, opening them again to look around as the noise agitates you a bit.
>You family is still watching the power ponies, some cloth on your head.
>A nuzzle makes you close your eyes again, a cold shiver staying in your body.
>You remember eating and other things, feeling itchy and cold as you drift in and out of sleep.
>The room is dark when you feel a huge sudden movement, feeling extra annoyed as you are woken up.
>You hear a retching sound, less weight being on you as you groan.
>>
>>30224995
Observe where the noise is coming from. Most likely going to be Rusty feeling morning sickness. A shame we can't comfort her at this time.
>>
>>30224995
>You keep where you are, looking to the direction of the noise.
>It’s coming from your personal bathroom, the sound of dry heaving and slightly violent throwing up continuing
>Looking at who is covering your body, you see Sparks, Breeze, and Midnight, all of them fast asleep.
>”Fuuuuck….”
>You look to watch Rusty stumble out of the bathroom after you hear the sink run, the mare looking startled when she sees you.
>”Sorry…”
>You just groan, the mare curling up to you and laying back down against you.
>She smells just a little bad, giving a groan herself.
“You okay?”
>”Yeah…”
>You both fall back asleep, your shivers still happening.
>Opening your eyes again, you don’t feel cold or itchy anymore, giving a sigh in relief.
>>
>>30225108
Anyone still in bed with us? We need to catch on what we missed with the interrogation and the slaves. Is Coco still with us?
>>
>>30225108
>You look around, seeing none of your family.
>You get cleaned up and go to the mess, yawning before you enter.
>”There he is!”
>You look up to see the entire crew there, save for Steel and Rusty.
>”Hey, Hunter. How you feeling?” Your father asks.
“Better, much better. What did I miss? The slaves and interrogations?”
>”Have a seat.” Midnight says.
>You sit down, getting a meal package.
“Where is Rusty? And Steel?”
>”With Charon and in his room, both are fine. Anyways, the cartel ponies were right and those who didn’t talk got their bounties turned in. We still have the mare and stallion in case we need more and have yet to send the locations of the dealers. We just couldn’t keep the remaining ponies aboard. Also, all the slaves are on their way home or to family. Except for Coco…”
“She still here?”
>”Yeah, Charon says she had a crappy night. Lots of yelling and throwing things.” Breeze says.
>You nod, sighing.
“Anything else?”
>”Not really, Fixer has the bounty money for now and Rusty is just getting looked at.”
>”I’m done now too.”
>You turn, the Pegasus mare moving to all of you as she looks at a data pad with a smile.
>>
>>30225230
I assume we did a god job, Fixer? What do you want us to do with our prisoners?

You know, I've also been thinking Rebel. I think I realize now that I need to give a certain stallion a good time for all the stress he's gone through around me. Which is why I'm going to reward Steel!
>>
>>30225230
“I assume we did a good job, What does Fixer want us to do with our prisoners?”
>”As we please apparently. We just couldn’t keep all the others safely.” Midnight says.
>You nod, your mother getting up.
>”Come on you three, let’s do some quick shopping.”
>Your father picks up shine, your family going out.
>A smile gets on your face, you looking over to Rebel.
‘You know, I've also been thinking Rebel. I think I realize now that I need to give a certain stallion a good time for all the stress he's gone through around me.’
>You see Rebel perk up, the stallion looking to you.
>’Oh?’
‘Yeah! Which is why I'm going to reward Steel! Good idea right?’
>Rebel scowls, Mich catching on and grinning.
>’He gets rougher and more determined each time. I have no idea what he’s planning, but watch out.’
>>
>>30225434
I'll keep an eye out. Who knows what he'll try now.
>>
>>30225434
Do we keep Coco? She's unstable, but it wouldn't be right to leave as she is without help and no family.
>>
>>30225863
I'd say keep Coco around at least until she recovers. We're not exactly hurting for space.

>>30225434
Ask Rebel what's wrong innocently. Does he need something?
>>
>>30225434
‘I'll keep an eye out. Who knows what he'll try now.’
>’Good. And don’t be too mad if he does something bad, please.’
>You nod, looking to Rebel.
‘Aww, what’s wrong?’
>’Nothing, I’m just going to rail you till you black out.’
>You look to Charon, smiling
“How is Coco anyways?”
>”Not the best, but she surprisingly has a good health about her. For all she was put through, it’s amazing she’s not seriously harmed physically. I think they tested some healing drugs on her too.”
“How stable is she?”
>”Not very, I could see a few outbursts happening but she seems to know when they happen. She also seems to want to get into a better life, so I doubt any real addiction would rise from such a traumatic event…”
>Charon looks to you, crossing her hooves.
>”You’re thinking about holding onto her?”
“possibly… It feels wrong to leave her as she is with no family or help.”
>”Well, that is an option. Along with sending her to a place that could also help her. But the choice is yours, I can only provide my opinion. That, and we would need to talk to Fixer about it.”
“…What is your opinion then?”
>”She’s unstable and unpredictable on the grand scale, but seems to be more then aware of the harm she could cause. She locked the room she was in when she had her outburst last night. We would also need to be mindful of her wants and needs, specifically in her understandable avoidance of stallions.”
>>
>>30226071
I think it's best she sticks with us. I suppose it's a good thing I can just simply change genders to speak with her. I'm guessing Steel is still... regenerating?
>>
>>30226071
“I think it's best she sticks with us. I suppose it's a good thing I can just simply change genders to speak with her. I'm guessing Steel is still... regenerating?”
>“Somewhat. He’s back together but partially vulnerable. Turns out giving him a body helps along his healing with other potions and spells. I just have him resting to make sure he heals, no combat today.”
>”Yeah… you missed that one.” Cotton says. “He got thirsty and left a trail in the hall for us to clean.”
>”Why keep him out of combat? He can’t die.”
>”Because he could still be put out of the fight if his leg breaks on him. From what I’ve heard, he’s a fan of “Rocket jumping.” He could fight, but probably not for long. And he still feels pain too.”
“So he’s good to do everything else but fight?”
>”Yes… I suppose you could still have him do something if need be.”
>>
>>30226262
What's next on the menu of jobs, Fixer? Is Rusty resting from her sickness?
>>
>>30226262
“Alright. I better go see what Fixer has for us. You feeling okay Rusty?”
>The mare says nothing, looking at the datapad still.
>”Rusty~” Midnight says.
>The mare perks up, blushing.
>”Sorry.”
>”What you have there?”
>”I’ll show you all in a bit, what was happening?”
>”Hunter was just checking on you.”
>”Oh! Yeah, I’m fine.”
“Good. I’ll be back in a bit then.
>You leave the mess and go out of the ship, spotting Fixer.
>You approach her, seeing her go over large parts.
“Morning Fixer, what's next on the menu of jobs?”
>”Three to choose from. Demolition. Capture. Or attacking pirates. All of then being exactly what you think they would be.”
>>
>>30226470
Oh so demolition is building a school, capture is capturing hostages held by pirates and attacking pirates is tracking down illegal torrenting?

Let's hear about the demolition and attacking pirates. If the demo job is small enough it's something we could leave Steel to do with some explosives and an assistant or two.
>>
>>30226470
We need a bit more info on these jobs to make a choice. Demolition may or may not work if Steel is forced to face an opposition.
>>
>>30226470
“Oh so demolition is building a school, capture is capturing hostages held by pirates and attacking pirates is tracking down illegal torrenting?”
>Fixer scoffs, laughing as she finally turns to you.
>”Ass. Fine, I’ll give you the details. The demolition is turning a bunch of buildings to rubble, might be some wildlife that needs scaring off. The capture is actually two ponies on a station, bad guys and all who are wanted for questioning. And lastly…. The pirates are at a pirate station that needs to be gone, the Alliance has had enough of their civilians being attacked.”
>You nod.
“Would the wildlife be a problem?”
>”No clue, honestly.”
>”Hey, when you are done talking to the bug, this shit is done!” a young voice calls out.
>You look to see a yellow filly that is grease covered climbing out of the parts.
>”Talk nice, he’s your cousin.” Fixer says to her.
>”Whatever. I’m done with this.”
>”Quit with the attitude, you’re being a bitch again.”
>”Like you care you cunt!”
>The filly hauls off a tool box, Fixer smiling at you.
>”That attitude is going to get her far, she’s like me. Except she’s nicer when she’s not mad and not busy.”
>>
>>30226633
This wildlife wouldn't happen to any weapons or high intelligence this time, right? If not, we can take ot and defend Steel.

Should I bring her new cousin to inttoduce him. I'm sure it'll we a magical moment of cussing back and forth!
>>
>>30226700
Introduce her*
Technically not a cousin either.
>>
>>30226733
Him* There is something wrong with my brain today.
>>
>>30226633
“This wildlife wouldn't happen to any weapons or high intelligence this time, right?”
>”Doubt it.”
“Good. We might do both then… Should I bring her and introduce sparks? I'm sure it'll be a magical moment of cussing back and forth!”
>”Ha! Sure, we could now or later. Hell, you have yet to meet her! But either way, get some room for these parts on your ship.”
“What are they?”
>”Parts for SID, upgrade for him and your mech.”
“What kind of upgrades?”
>”Weapons… armor… shields… more guns and different parts… a chair with a dildo on it just for you…”
>You look to the parts then to your aunt.
“What?”
>”No, I’m not being serious.” She says, snickering. “I just need a laugh.”
>>
>>30226880
So... no free dildo for me? That's a shame

Better get Breeze and Sparks to move and install these upgrades. We also might as well introduce them now.
>>
>>30226880
“So... no free dildo for me? That's a shame…”
>Fixer laughs more as you look to the parts.
“Let’s get them together now before we go, Sparks and Breeze will want to install the parts.”
>”All right, I’ll go get the rat back.”
>Fixer trots off, you returning to the ship with a loader bringing the parts.
>You look to Fixit, asking her to get Breeze and Sparks to the cargo.
>It’s not long before they arrive, smiling at you.
>”What’s up dad?”
“Got something for you two to work on, upgrades for the tank and mech. Also, somepony for you to meet…”
>”Who?”
>”My bratty daughter.”
>You all look to Fixer, seeing the small filly again.
>”Her name is Engine Tuner, but we like to call her Tune-up. That’s Hunter’s marefriend Breeze, and Sparks.”
>The filly scoffs angrily at the mention of Sparks, Sparks looking confused.
>”What?”
>”You even look like an asshole! I almost had that code figured out. Bastard!”
>Sparks looks mad at the filly, still lost about her anger.
>”Fuck you too!”
>Fixer laughs, giving Breeze a case.
>”By the way, find a safe place for this.
>”What it it?” Breeze asks, looking at the labels.
>”Plutonium.”
>Breeze goes a little pale, setting the case down gently before taking a step back.
>>
>>30227082
May I ask why we have store plutonium in this ship? We can gently carry it with our magic to a safe place.
>>
>>30227082
We aren't going to be using this today at our demolition job, are we?
>>
>>30227082
“May I ask why we have store plutonium in this ship? We aren't going to be using this today at our demolition job, are we? Also, I can gently carry it with my magic to a safe place, Breeze.”
>”Please… do…”
>”Well, you don’t think that the tank is something that just plugs into the wall, do you.”
>”No… NO! Do not tell me that the tank is NUCLEAR!” Breeze shouts.
>”It’s electrical. It just needs a nuclear reaction to power itself.”
>Breeze turns around, walking away and quickly turning back, looking ready to scream before she huffs and turns again.
>The mare paces, Fixer smiling.
>”Welcome to Ultimate Forgery! And don’t worry, I doubt that anything really bad would happen and kill all of you. I made sure this tank can take punishment and be safe.”
>”I am not okay with this! Fuck!”
>”I’d be scared if you were. Now I know I can trust you with it because you will be careful.”
>>
>>30227245
Breeze is panicking. Treatment is needed. Give her a hug and a kiss, and get Sparks to help as well.
>>
>>30227245

>You move to the panicking mare and put your hooves around her, pulling her into a sitting position and hugging her.
>She presses into you, hugging back as she stares as the case wide-eyed.
‘Little help bud?’
>Sparks joins in, Tune-up looking jealous as Fixer frowns.
>”Alright, honestly, will you be alright with this?”
>”Y-yeah. I just never ever knew I had to do this. It’s a little much and making me feel like I’m in over my head.”
>”Don’t sweat it kid, you got potential like no other. You of all ponies should know that I only hire the best and have a hard-on for things not blowing up unintentionally. The core can’t go critical instantly, there’s a cryo bomb around it that will freeze it solid and keep it safe for a few hours.”
>”Alright… that helps me be more comfortable… but still, this is overkill for one tank’s power.”
>>
>>30227631
Agreed, that's a lot of energy for a tank, but I trust Fixer's word that they are needed. Do you want a hug as well Tune-up?
>>
>>30227631
“Agreed, that's a lot of energy for a tank, but I trust Fixer's word that they are needed.”
>”Yeah…”
>You nuzzle the mare, giving her a kiss after.
>You then look to Tune-up, smiling.
“Do you want a hug as well Tune-up?”
>”No!”
>The filly crosses her hooves, huffing.
>You see Sparks stick his tongue out at her, seeing her face go red.
>”Aww, some here kiddo.”
>Fixer hugs the filly, Tune-up’s face scrunched and red still as she avoids eye contact and doesn’t hug back.
>”Need anything else?” Fixer asks.
>>
>>30227966
I think we're good for now. We can leave them to their work. That is, if Sparks and Tune-up don't destroy everything.
Let's notify everyone and check on Steel to prepare him for the upcoming job. Unfortunately, he won't be able to blow himself up this time.
>>
>>30227966
Let's place the plutonium in the safest manner possible. Try not to kill ourselves.
>>
>>30227966
“I think we're good for now. I’m just going to talk to the crew and check on Steel. You guys good here?”
>”Yep.”
>”Sure.”
“Good, I’ll take the plutonium somewhere safe. Breeze?”
>”The engine room, there’s a cold storage there.”
“Alright, thanks.”
>You take off after giving one last kiss and do your rounds, getting the crew up to speed after you carefully store the plutonium..
>Lastly, you go to Steel’s room, poking your head in.
“Steel?”
>You look to see the purple stallion laying with a big grin on his face, giggling.
>”Hehehehey boss-s-s-s.”
“You okay?”
>”Yeah… just the doc gave me some medicine that really agrees with me. i’m not… umm… off my tits? Hooves? …I’m not stupid high, just giggly and making jokes to myself is making me laugh.”
“Ahhh… Well, we are going to blow stuff up! You can’t blow yourself up, but maybe some buildings and such.”
>”Fine by me! could we really just go over the top with one? Just load it and make it go boom? Maybe use one of the fighters and bomb the shit out of it? Use the tank to bring down walls?”
>>
>>30228150
We'll see when we get there. Maybe afterwards I can give you your reward that I promised. Excited to be able to feel pleasure again after so long?
>>
>>30228150
“We'll see when we get there. Maybe afterwards I can give you your reward that I promised. Excited to be able to feel pleasure again after so long?”
>”You have no idea! I pooped today and it was so good! You have no idea how good it feels to just have a shit when you haven’t in years.
>You smile, nodding.
“Alright Steel. You rest and we will be there soon.”
>”Yes sir!”
>You leave the stallion be, heading to the bridge.
>When there, you find some of the crew there, your father spinning in the pilot’s seat as Fixit approaches you.
>”I got more information on the demolition job. Apparently we have a few buildings to destroy.”
>”You know what that sounds like? A day to mess around and test things.” Ash says.
>>
>>30228408
I think a lot of us are gonna have fun with this job. Steel is gonna go absolutely crazy over there.
>>
>>30228408
“I think a lot of us are gonna have fun with this job. Steel is gonna go absolutely crazy over there.”
>”Then let’s get going! There’s plenty we can do if we are mostly fucking around.” Ash says.
>”Let’s get to it then.”
>Your father begins piloting the ship, you chatting with the others.
>”Wonder if we could use the ship a little…” Rainy says.
>You look to Ash, seeing her grin.
“What has you so happy?”
>”Real dirt paths? Actual ground to ride on? That, and I just may get Twitch to drive my bike.”
“Oh really?”
>”Just might, it could be-“
>Alarms start sounding, your father, looking to sensors.
>”A mine?”
>A frantic transmission comes through, a stallion speaking.
>”Sorry! Please, we didn’t mean to!”
>You move to your father, seeing him sigh.
>”Raiders… guess we stumbled on a trap.”
>>
>>30228599
Guess messing around will have to come later then. Why are they apologizing over a transmission though?
>>
>>30228599
Might have to get the mech out to take care of these raiders then.
>>
>>30228599
“Guess messing around will have to come later then… Why bother with a transmission though?”
>”Have you seen our ship?” Ash says.
>You look to the raiders, seeing them run away.
>”Well, are we letting them go or fighting?” your father asks.
>”They really must be scared, how many ships?”
>”Five.”
>>
>>30228727
It's best we try to scare them off as much as possible to deter them from even thinking of coming back.
>>
>>30228727
“It's best we try to scare them off as much as possible to deter them from even thinking of coming back.”
>”Easy.” Ash says “Rainy?”
>”Ohh… asking me to miss? That’s not something I think I can do.”
>Ash laughs, your ship opening fire.
>Most of the shots go wide, a few hitting shields as your crew gives the raiders a run for their money.
>”Please! We’ll stop!”
>Your crew stops shooting, Ash and your father snickering.
>”Ahh… this feels like it did years ago…”
>You watch as the raiders completely flee, continuing the journey.
>Eventually your father brings in a ship for a landing, setting down near the buildings.
>”Wow… these are not that small… how many do we need to destroy?”
>”All of them”
>”All?”
>”Yes… they want everything blown to bits… Truth be told, hiring some mercenaries to have fun with explosives is cheaper then hiring a contractor who will take days so carefully plant charges.” Fixit says.
>>
>>30228859
So pretty much demolition without safety in mind for anything? Works for me! Can you give us any information on the wildlife around here, Fixit?
>>
>>30228859
“So pretty much demolition without safety in mind for anything? Works for me! Can you give us any information on the wildlife around here, Fixit?”
>”Well… this was a colony that had a reactor accident that has been contained, so there is plenty of information… oh!”
“Oh?”
>”Oh. Good news, most of the life here was imported and not dangerous. Save for the Farrox, a cat like creature. And… one bad one.
>”How bad?”
>”Well… apparently an unusual breed of space squirrel got released here and was able to breed with the native ones. They all breathe fire.”
“Uhh…”
>”But, they are still animals and not territorial. I’m sure if we make some noise they will run away if they nested in the buildings.
>>
>>30229006
Fire breathing squirrels? I guess it's a good thing I have a fireproof skirt gifted to me. Better get to work. Always make as noise as possible before deciding to demolish a building.
>>
>>30229006
“Fire breathing squirrels? I guess it's a good thing I have a fireproof skirt gifted to me. Come on, let’s make some noise and scare them off.”
>You all go, getting set up.
>Your entire ship crew goes to the cargo as you do, Breeze and Sparks working with the mech.
>The mech looks different, more armor being on it and it’s torso looking more bulky.
>”Both arms are fine?”
>”Yes, digits and all. Two heat hands will help”
>”Not to mention all the new guns.” Sparks says.
>You move to them, looking over Fixit’s mech body.
>The mech now has two heat hands, large packs on it’s back
“You are looking different.”
>”And you will love it.”
“Good… now… how can we make as much noise as possible?”
>A roar of an engine fills the cargo, making you turn to see Ash.
>The griffon drives off with her bike, the engine muffler on the ground as she joyrides through the colony.
>>
sleeping now, will continue in the morning
>>
>>30229197
Well that settles the noise issue. And what lovely new additions does pet have?
>>
>>30229197
>You laugh, smiling.
“Well that settles the noise issue. And what lovely new additions does pet have?”
>”Things my master~ …will love.”
>Breeze nods, pointing her hoof to the arm.
>”We removed the Arc cannon and broke it down, now you can use it as an offhand weapon.”
“Offhand weapon?”
>”Yes, those packs on the back? One of them is the Arc cannon, now broken down to a smaller size. You can use it any time, along with the new ordinance launcher on the other side. It’s super short range but you can fill it with any kind of grenade, since we know you like a non lethal option. The last two…”
>Breeze turns to the two large objects on the ground.
>”A 20mm machine gun and a 180mm artillery cannon.”
>”Also! We got some more armor installed!” Sparks says.
>”Yes. We tore a page from old history and added spaced armor around the front of the cockpit. It also acts as a ramp.”
>>
>>30231674
>ordinance
Wow, Fixer didn't hold back on her gifts. A artillery cannon sounds right for the job.
>>
>>30231674
“Wow, Fixer didn't hold back on her gifts. A artillery cannon sounds right for the job.”
>”Yes, and I honestly hope that we can take our time with it, master Hunter. I want to calibrate it and get a good feel for it so I can give you a digital arc of it moving.”
>”She’s right. Artillery rounds tend to be bigger and move slower, even modern ones.” Steel says.
>You turn, seeing the stallion haul large bags as Charon shakes her head.
>”I better not be fixing anypony today…” She says
>”Come on doc, you love me and my visits. Catch kid.”
>Steel throws a grenade launcher at Sparks, the colt holding it in his hooves after the catch.
>”Ohhh!~ Where to start… and what to start with?...”
>>
>>30232189
Should we start running? Just don't blow anypony up, Steel. Although, you're free to blow me.
>>
>>30232189
“Should we start running? Just don't blow anypony up, Steel. …Although, you're free to blow me.”
>”Alright, just stand next to that house there.”
>The stallion smirks at you, hoisting his rocket launcher up before he stops.
>”no… no leave that one there for me. I need to do something I always wanted to do. Hey kid!”
>Steel looks to sparks, sliding him some grenades.
>”See that house there? Fuck it up.”
>Sparks smiles, taking them and trotting off as Breeze follows him with a sigh
>”Well then… you guys have fun. You got his Twitch?” Charon asks.
>”Yes. Don’t worry, I doubt anything bad will happen.”
>”Good.”
“Going somewhere Charon?”
>”Just to the medical room. I’m going over the results of your marefriend and wanting to talk to Coco.”
>Midnight looks to Fixit, smiling.
>”Fixer still pays for ammo right?”
>”Yes, if you put in a request.”
>”Yay! Let’s see how long it takes to shoot a building into pieces.”
>You hear an explosion, looking to see Sparks hooting as a side of a house burns and rains down.
>>
>>30232338
My son is using his new toy and breaking everything. I'm so happy for him.

Better take up a building and test out Fixit's new weapons.
>>
>>30232338
>You smile, looking to Fixit.
“Shall we? Let’s test these new weapons.”
>The mech kneels and opens up, the new armor opening downward and the front under it opening upward.
>You run up and climb into the mech, Fixit grabbing the new weapons with the mech’s hands.
>You ride along as you pick out a large house, smiling at it.
“Alright… what first?”
>”How about the ordinance launcher? It came with grenades inside.
“Sure, let’s bring this building down!”
>You open fire with the launcher, watching as 20 grenades fly through the air.
>The all land and bounce in various areas, going off and taking out sections of the house.
>The shield takes the shrapnel, Fixit then hoisting up the machinegun.
>She opens fire with both the gun and launcher, decimating the house and leaving almost nothing but rubble.
“Wow…”
>”Now, for the other one. New house?”
“New house.”
>You turn to the next one, Fixit loading the artillery launcher.
>”Ready.”
>You pull the trigger, hearing the weapon fire loudly.
>Everything slows as you watch this massive round fly though the air, going through a window before the entire house blows sky high.
>The resulting force pushes the mech back slightly, the whole thing wobbling.
>”Stable.”
>You look to the new crater, slack jawed as the sensors picks up on a voice from your ship.
>”Holy… Fuckin shit!”
>>
>>30232438
Holy shit indeed. I really hope I never have to against you, Fixit.
>>
>>30232438
Have I ever told you how much I love you Fixit? And that I'm not going to argue with you ever?
>>
>>30232438
“Have I ever told you how much I love you Fixit? And that I'm not going to argue with you ever?”
>The mech loads another shell, blowing up another house.
>”Come now love… I have much better ways of keeping you in check. Although, it’s nice to hear praise like that.~”
“I love you very, very, very, very much”
>Fixit laughs, shooting up another building.
>”Hey! Leave some for us!”
>A beam flies overhead and hits a building, you looking at the display to see that the ship fired.
>>
>>30232534
Fine by me! At this point everyone is going to release their inner arsonist.
>>
>>30232534
Alright, I think thats enough mech testing. Wanna watch how the ship and our Sparks fair?
>>
>>30232534
“Alright, I think thats enough mech testing. Wanna watch how the ship and our Sparks fair?”
>”Only if I can cuddle you.”
“Deal.”
>You both turn back, going to the ship and sitting down.
>Fixit come up to you in her mare body, giving you a hug and nuzzle as you watch the crew.
>All of them are taking turns doing different things, Steel keeping to his selected house.
>Sparks and Breeze take turns with the grenade launcher, Midnight still trying to shoot the house next to them appart.
>You catch the fireteam practicing a breach before they blow up the home, Mich and Rebel using magic on another.
>Your parents are having a picnic with your brother and sister, Rainy, Kindle, Rubble, and Twitch all watching Ash drive around before she gets Twitch on her bike.
>Rusty approaches you and joins you and Fixit after a few hours of exploding things, sitting with the same data pad from earlier.
“Hey, Rusty.”
>”Hi.”
>”What was it you were looking at earlier?”
>Rusty grins, showing the both of you the data pad.
>”See those two parts that are blinking?”
>She shows you both an image, pointing out two consistently blinking parts.
“Yeah?”
>The mare grins, hugging her belly.
>”That’s their heart beat.”
>>
>>30232633
Daww. No wonder you're glued to the screen. What else can you see with that pad?
>>
>>30232633
“Daww. No wonder you're glued to the screen. What else can you see with that pad?”
>”Nothing for now, but Charon let me have this to put all the things we find on it. Kind of like a digital scrapbook, but it also is keeping a copy of the more important information on it too. Things that could be important for medical stuff.”
>”Still, I bet you were excited to see that!”
>Rusty nods, grinning still.
>”I still am, and it’s perfect timing too.”
“How so?”
>”Well, I figured I should tell my parents at some point, so now I can show them too!”
>Your attention is pulled away by a groan, Breeze and Sparks coming in
“Everything okay?”
>”Yeah, just tired…” Sparks says.
>One by one you se the crew returning, the only building remaining being the one Steel was in.
>Steel walks up, covered in sweat as he sets down a remote.
>”I literally filled every corner and crevice with explosives, the whole house is a bomb. WOOOOOooo-oo…”
>>
>>30232783
That reminds me, when are you going to introduce us to your parents Rusty? Do they already know about us or will you also drop a 'bomb' on them?
Also drop a bomb on the house Steel. If you are commiting to bombs, you have to go all the way.
>>
>>30232783
“That reminds me, when are you going to introduce us to your parents Rusty? Do they already know about us or will you also drop a 'bomb' on them? Also drop a bomb on the house Steel. If you are commiting to bombs, you have to go all the way.”
>”Oh I am, just waiting for a bit.” Steel says.
>”Ah was thinkin’ of it, and not yet. It’s goin’ to be a surprise ah got like this so fast. Ah was going to meet them for dinner, but wasn’t sure if you guys would wana come or not.”
>”why wouldn’t we?”
>”Don’t know, just figured that you guys might wana do something else.”
>”Come on, I loved meeting Breezy’s parents and I’ll love meeting yours.”
>”HEY EVERYPONY!”
>You all look to steel, seeing him press a button.
“Oh shit.”
>The following explosion is huge, the whole ship rocking and creaking as you see it’s shields light up.
>The whole crew yells or screams, Steel laughing as he watches the cloud of smoke.
>When everything dies down, you feel a heavy pressure on your chest.
>Surprisingly, Midnight clings to you, shivering and looking very afraid
>>
>>30232868
Probably should have given a warning over the intercom. How are the shields Fixit?
Pet Midnight and tell her that her pet will protect her, and that everything is okay. It's just Steel being crazy.
>>
>>30232868
Hug and give her a kiss. Her stallion is here for her.
>>
>>30232868
Hold her and pet her. Tell her she's fine until she stops shivering as badly. Call Steel an asshole and tell him to give a warning over the intercom before big explosions like that.
>>
>>30232868
“Steel you asshole!”
>You hug the frightened stallion, petting him.
“Next time, give more of a warning!”
>”Oops… sorry boss, Midnight…”
>You keep petting Midnight, comforting him.
“It’s okay, your stallion is right here. You’re okay. It's just Steel being crazy.”
>The others join in, comforting the stallion
>You’re not sure is Midnight is crying a little or not as he sniffs, eventually the shaking stopping.
>You kiss his forehead and he sighs, sitting up.
>”Thankyou… sorry.”
>>
>>30233274
It's alright. You've comforted us so many times during some hard moments. How could we not do the same for you?
>>
>>30233274
You've got nothing to apologize for, though Steel does.
>>
>>30233274
“It's alright. You've comforted us so many times during some hard moments. How could we not do the same for you? Besides, you've got nothing to apologize for, Steel does.”
>The purple stallion nods, frowning.
>”Yeah… sorry. I’m getting into this a little much, being able to really hear and feel everything again, just living again
>”It’s fine, I just… it just felt like it was right next to me with the shaking and noise.
>You hug him again, petting still.
“So, everything okay? No damage?
>”No, the shields just reacted to the explosion. Everypony, and the ship, is perfectly fine” Fixit says.
>>
>>30233445
That takes care of all the buildings. Time to setup the plutonium.
>>
>>30233445
“That takes care of all the buildings. Time to setup the plutonium.”
>”The what now?” Rusty says
>”Set it up?”
“Yeah, don’t we need to… umm… wait…”
>Breeze smiles, rubbing your head.
>”Sounds like somepony is out of it from last night.
>Charon smacks her head, sighing.
>”I knew I forgot about that…”
>”He just ran a temperature and slept is all.”
>”I know but I still forgot to check.”
>>
>>30233717
Alright, so is everything cleared to the required specifications? If so let's head out.
>>
>>30233717
Don't mind me. My brain just stopped working there for a sec. Probably lost most of my brain cells.

Gah, somehow mistook the plutonium to be used in the mission.
>>
>>30233786
Let's get up in the air and launch a few missiles just to be sure and watch some pretty explosions.
>>
>>30233717
“Don't mind me. My brain just stopped working there for a sec. Probably lost most of my brain cells. Fixit, confirm for me, is everything cleared to the required specifications?”
>”Yes it is, master Hunter.”
“Alright, then let’s go.”
>”Get some rest bud, you had a rough time from what we were all told. I’ll pilot.” Your father says.
>You crew goes their ways, Midnight sighing and clearing his throat.
>”Right, so, back to the subject. When were you meeting your parents?”
>”Tonight honestly. If you guys don’t wana or don’t feel up to it, no harm done.”
>”How about we see when we get back? I need to steal Sparky for more teaching.” Breeze says.
>”Yeah, and I need to do some gun work for now… after a little rest.”
>”Like ah said, no problem. I come from a long line of ponies that don’t give a damn. That… and it saves me the trouble for translating for my father.”
>”Translating?”
>”Yeah… he uh, “Speaks equestrian”.
>”But… we speak equestrian…”
>”Not to him. Trust me, he will tell you that you have an accent if you mention his.”
>>
>>30233849
I guess your accent came from growing up with him, huh? Now there was a promise we made to Steel that needs to done.
>>
>>30233849
“I guess your accent came from growing up with him, huh?”
>”No, this is from my mother… my father is… well…”
>Rusty look to Midnight, smiling.
>”Howshegettingalongmeson?”
>Midnight stares silently for a moment, then speaks.
>”What?”
>”Listen…Yousthabyofmefamily,sotellmewhereyoustowhenyousgo”
>”…What?
>”Exactly…” Rusty says with a sigh
“…right… I need to see Steel, I technically owe him for yesterday.”
>”Run what you said by me again.” Midnight asks Rusty.
>You snicker as Rusty sighs, taking off to search for Steel.
>You find the stallion in his room, looking over his weapons and the other launchers.
>His ears fall back, the stallion looking guilty.
>”Sorry, boss. Maybe it was a little much for a fun explosion.”
>>
>>30234059
It's alright. Besides, you shouldn't be apologizing to me. I know you're happy to feel all these sensations again, but please be aware of others around you.

That doesn't mean I don't want to help you experience what else you missed for many years.
>>
Man, I can't come up with any way to turn these painfully direct "ayy bby wan sum fuk" commands into more fun situations.
>>
>>30234207
You got to use your imagination anon. Be subtle in teasing. We're practically with someone who hasn't had any fun for years now, and we can change to whatever he desires.
>>
>>30234248
The setup is more fun than the actual sex and it looks like I got here way too late in the scenario setup to transform it into anything but what it is.
>>
>>30234059
“It's alright. Besides, you shouldn't be apologizing to me. I know you're happy to feel all these sensations again, but please be aware of others around you.”
>The stallion smiles, nodding.
>”Yeah… that’s fair. I’m sorry.”
“That doesn't mean I don't want to help you experience what else you missed for many years though, one little slip doesn’t mean that.”
>”No, no. I get it, you are just telling me to watch it but not giving me shit. I may be a lunatic, but I also gained years worth of wisdom on top of years worth of insanity… also.”
>The stallion looks to you, smirking.
>”I’m surprised that you are so flirty with me, the skeleton jokes aside that is.”
“Well, you haven’t exactly said no. even if I am very direct about it.”
“Believe me, even if I’ve only been into mares my whole life, a dry streak changes you. I’d fuck a toaster if I could…”
>The stallion laughs, smiling at you.
>”Truth be told… you make me nervous with it, in a good way. It feels good to be flirted with and… well… you do look good when you dress up.”
>>
>>30234300
Come on now, I always look good! Though if it makes more comfortable I can just change into anything you crave. Not sure if I can be a toaster for you though.
>>
>>30234300
>>30234362
No, act insulted. Scoff and "Are you implying that I don't always look good? Maybe I should reconsider here"
>>
>>30234395
Sounds more fun. Supporting this. I could hold off in being being direct in the future if you wish.
>>
>>30234300
>You scoff, turning away and swishing your tail.
"Are you implying that I don't always look good? Maybe I should reconsider here"
>You can hear Steel stand up.
>”Awww, come on.”
>You give a humph, looking back with a pout.
>”Come now…”
>You smirk, looking thoughtful.
“I don’t know.”
>”Puh-luh-eeeeeez?”
>You laugh, looking at the stallion with a wink.
“I can change into anything you crave. Not sure if I can be a toaster for you though.”
>Steel honestly looks nervous, smiling as he looks away.
>”Surprise me. You could dress up if you wana… but…”
>You feel some lust from the stallion, his gaze on your flank.
>”I’m getting restless now… it has been a VERY long time”
>>
>>30234665
What's the point if the stallion doesn't show initiative or doesn't know what he wants? I might as well leave until you make up your mind and decide.

Pretend to leave while showing off our flank. Keep the teasing up until he can no longer hold back.
>>
>>30234665
>You raise your tail up, showing off.
“What's the point if the stallion doesn't show initiative or doesn't know what he wants? I might as well leave until you make up your mind and decide.”
>You shake your flank, beginning to walk away.
>A thump gets your attention and you are being lifted into the air before you know it, flying as you are thrown.

“Ahh!”
>You land on the bed, surprised as Steel leaps on top of you.
>The stallion pins your hooves down, keeping you in place as he lunges in.
>He bites your neck and tugs, making you let out some noises and moan slightly.
>Steel pulls back and grins, the stallion being bigger and stronger then you.
>”You know… I always was suspicions of you being a mare in secret with the noises some of us heard. I think I can almost confirm it with that voice.
>Steel grinds against you, keeping you pinned.
>"So... babe... how is this for initiative?"
>>
>>30234836
I give a three out of ten so far. I had to go to you to start all this and get what you wanted. You better start improving if you want this to continue.
>>
>>30234836
Getting better, but I don't know. You're still having to make up for lost ground "babe". What's the big strong stallion going to do next?

Grind up against him lightly and flutter our eyelashes.
>>
>>30234836
“Getting better, but I don't know. You're still having to make up for lost ground "babe". What's the big strong stallion going to do next? Because so far you are 3/10.”
>You gently grind back, batting and fluttering your eyelashes at him
>”3/10?! Fuck that!”
>The stallion locks lips with you, pressing his tongue against your lips.
>You keep shut for a bit to tease him before letting him in, letting your tongues play around.
>You close your eyes and let Steel take the lead fully for now, the stallion letting off your hooves and exploring your body.
>He feels your chest and shoulders, moving down to your stomach and hips after.
>”Mmmmh, hardly that different from a mare.” He says, going back to kissing.
>You feel his hooves grab onto your flanks, squeezing and playing with them before they get back up
>You jump a little as he snickers, hooves going under your wings and feeling between your plates.
>Steel coaxes a squeak out of you, snickering more as he licks across your chest and up to your jaw, the grinding going to humping against you.
>>
>>30235082
Is that really it? I have four marefriends with me every night! You need to try better than this.
Getting noisy so use sound proofer.
>>
>>30235082
Reach down, catch his dick, and stroke him. "Someone feels a bit pent up for only having a dick for a couple days"
>>
>>30235082
>You break the kiss, smiling as you cast the sound proofer
“Is that really it? I have four marefriends with me every night! You need to try better than this.”
>”Hey, come on! I’m pushing boundaries here! I haven’t done gay stuff before.”
>The stallion kisses you again, making out with you before he pulls back.
>”Besides… got to have some build up…”
>You feel him prod your body with his length, reaching down to it and giving it a gentle stroke.
"Somepony feels a bit pent up for only having a dick for a couple days."
>”It’s been years… hundreds of years… I gotta make this last.”
“You sure you’re not just stalling?”
>You smirk at the stallion, getting him to growl as he looks down at your body.
>”Alright then, let’s speed this up.”
>He gets off of you but sits down on your chest before you can do anything.
>His sack gets pressed right to your muzzle, his length then against your mouth.
>You feel him lick your stallionhood, looking nervous as he both pumps and licks your member.
>>
>>30235242
Let's show him an experienced touch. See how fast we can get him to cum, get his blood pumping and chemicals churning.
>>
>>30235242
Take your time adjusting, because I'm certainly not. Show him how much we can pleasure him. Make him beg to cum.
>>
>>30235242
“Take your time adjusting, because I'm certainly not.”
>You smile, grabbing onto the stallion’s length and giving a slow lick before taking him into your mouth.
>Steel gasps as you gently suckle on his length, moving your tongue around to give him as much pleasure as possible.
>You stroke his length before you move up to his sack, gently caressing the warm orbs as the stallion becomes more adventurous with his own licks.
>His tongue goes across your sack and up to your tip, lust beginning to take over.
>You hum when he eventually takes you into his mouth, the stallion grunting as you toy with him and taste precum.
>Steel builds up fairly quickly, the stallion huffing in no time.
>”Mmmmh.”
>You can feel him thrust into your mouth, taking him into a deepthroat.
>Steel shivers as he keeps sucking your length, letting go and moaning when you hum to send vibrations down his length.
>You slow down and speed up, toying with the desperate stallion as he tries to keep up with giving you attention.
>You eventually stop toying and keep pleasing, steel gasping.
>”Ohh f-fuck!”
>You hum and laugh slightly, making the stallion beg
>”Oh! Oh please, please, pleasepleaseplease.
>A sudden groan marks Steel’s release, the stallion filling your mouth with hot cum and spraying some all over your face.
>You swallow, listening to his moans and pants before he attacks your length again with his mouth.
>”I’m far from done with you…”
>>
>>30235423
Let him finish us off. We didn't bring any lube did we? I doubt Steel has lube lying around here.
>>
>>30235423
Unless we have lube. it looks like we have to use our female form to please Steel.
>>
>>30235423
>You smile, gently cleaning and licking Steel’s length.
>The stallion licks and sucks your length, making you moan after a bit.
>He begins to find some sweet spots, getting better and more adventurous as time goes by.
>You thrust up a little and pant slightly, steel stroking and bobbing his head on your length.
>With one last moan you cum, steel being caught by surprise and coughing as he lets go of your length.
>You look up, seeing his face slightly covered as he gives a shy lick on your length.
>He licks up some of the cum, looking undecided and going back for a second taste before he starts cleaning you too.
>After some cleaning, you hear a relaxed sigh.
“and?”
>”…Not bad… but…
“But?”
>The stalling turns to you after one last lick, giving you a kiss.
>he surprises you by filling your mouth with some of your cum during the kiss, smiling at you after.
>”I want more.”
>You smile, nodding.
“Any lube?”
>”No… unless you want to get some.”
>>
>>30235656
Looks like we'll have to quickly swing by and get some lube if we want to continue with Steel.
>>
>>30235656
>>30235734
Nah, let's give him some puss. He only has a dick temporarily and all.
>>
>>30235754
Yeah, you're right. Feels strange to use our female form for the first time now in this entire CYOA.
>>
>>30235656
>You smile, feeling shy.
“I’m usually partial to staying a stallion… but…”
>You transform, changing into a female changeling.
>You sigh, relaxing as you feel your smaller body and lack of your stallionhood.
>Steel looks down, giving a smile as he feels between your hindlegs and plays with your marehood.
“Mmmmh!~”
>Steel grins at your higher pitched noise, biting your neck and getting another.
>”I’ll rut you hard babe~ but let me warm you up.”
>Steel moves down, wasting no time as he begins to lap at your marehood
>You moan, hooves going to his head and mane as he licks you.
>Eventually he stops, moving up and prodding your marehood as you pant.
>”Feeling ready?”
“Yeah… just go slow at first.”
>Steel nods, giving a peck.
>”I may be insane, but I am a gentlecolt first.”
>You can feel Steel gently prod against you, slowly penetrating you.
>You hold on to him as he stretches you a little, biting your lip as he slows.
“A-ahhhh!~”
>Steel lets out a sigh as he hilts you, slowly pulling back before thrusting back in.
>He nips and kisses you as he keeps a slow pace, eventually picking up.
>”You okay? Anything a dirty mare like you wants?”
>>
>>30235905
The only thing we want is his seed.
>>
>>30235905
>You moan, kissing back
“Just fuck me and fill me with your cum!”
>Steel grins and pick up his pace, pushing into you harder and faster.
>He keeps you moaning as he slams into you, biting your neck and ears as he moans himself.
>You let out a loud moan as Steel brings you to a climax, not slowing as his thrusts become even more vigorous.
>Eventually the stallion joins you in moans and pants before he lets out another groan, hilting you and holding in place.
>You gasp as you feel your insides warm up quickly, Steel’s hot cum flooding into you.
>You both pant as steel keeps in you, falling gently next to you.
>You both just lay there in the afterglow, holding each other as you both settle slightly.
>”Thank you.”
>>
>>30236056
It's the least I can do for everything you've been through. That was a huge improvement. This is no longer a three out of ten performance. I now give it a four out of ten! I'm just messing with you.

Use our clean up spell. We have to make sure we're presentable for Rusty's parents.
>>
>>30236056
“It's the least I can do for everything you've been through. That was a huge improvement. This is no longer a three out of ten performance. I now give it a four out of ten!”
>Steel sits up, slack jawed as he looks at you.
“I'm just messing with you!”
>”Better be.”
>You use your cleanup spell, giving a stretch before you cuddle more with Steel
“Hate to do this… but I have a date.”
>”Just bring that hot ass back here and we are even.”
>You smile, getting up and leaving for your room.
>You hear noise from Sparks room, poking your head in to see your entire family playing games using Breeze’s virtual reality set.
>Rusty spots you, smiling.
>”Hunter!”
>>
>>30236162
Hey, I'm ready whenever you want to see your parents. Speaking of which, we actually never heard anything about your parents, Midnight.
>>
>>30236162
“Hey, I'm ready whenever you want to see your parents.”
>”We can all go now if you wana, Sparks? Wanna join us?”
>”Sure, I don’t mind.”
>You nod, looking to Midnight.
“Speaking of which, we actually never heard anything about your parents, Midnight.”
>”Well, I did tell you that my daddy runs a gun store, he’s a gunsmith too! Mom… she is gone. But that was a long-ish time ago, before my militia days.”
>”Oh… was it bad?” Rust asks, frowning.
>”No, not really. She went happily and with us around her. She had brain cancer and was stuck in the hospital, it kept returning and the doctors could do nothing for her. When it got to the point where she was not going to be able to live without the machines and was beginning to dip into loosing her brain functions, the three of us understood that her time was up and we were just forcing her to stay with us.”
“So you took her off of life support…”
>”Yeah… it was not fun, but I still understood why we decided to do that.”
>Rusty nods, looking to Breeze.
>”What about yours?”
>”Dad is a Pegasus librarian and mom is a Griffon security officer, nothing too crazy or special.”
>”Her mom looks mean, but she is super nice once she gets a feel for you.” Midnight says.

Done for the weekend guys, have a good one!
>>
>>30236367
You too Space Bug. Have a nice week.
>>
>>30236367
I hope you're ready to introduce all of us. I can't wait to see their reaction.
>>
>>30238769
>>
>>30238769
>>30239595
Threads dead until the weekend mate, let it die.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.