[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get better at writefagging. Drop me a prompt that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

I want to get better at writefagging. Drop me a prompt that I can write in a post or two and I'll do my best. Critique is welcome.
>>
>>30224495
I found the best way to git gud at writefagging is to practice creatively subverting a prompt. So you're best off trying to come up with your own to exercise this creativity.
>>
>>30224495
Trixie seduces twilight.
>>
>>30224495
Discord tries to get anon laid with the help of Discord
>>
>>30224517
>You didn't like being out so late, but it needed to be done
>After checking around the castle, you knew that the next likely place you could find Starlight was at Trixie's wagon
>Those two did get along really well
>Even if it bothered you that she would go to Trixie for advice more often than you
>Her wagon was parked in its usual spot
>You approach the entrance and pound on the door
"Trixie! Come out here, I need to talk to you"
>The sounds of a waking pony could be heard from inside as the unmistakable sound of a yawn emanated from the wagon
>After a short moment the magician opened the wagon door, her eyes droopy with the sudden awakening
>"What could be so important that anypony would need to awaken I, the great and powerful Trixie, from her sleep"
"Have you seen Starlight? I can't find her anywhere in the castle."
>"Starlight? Why no, the great and powerful Trixie has not seen her most great and powerful friend."
>Damn, where could she possibly be?
>"The great and powerful Trixie knows full well why Twilight sparkle has bothered her at this hour."
>Did I not just tell her?
>"Trixie thinks that Twilight sparkle has taken an interest in Trixie's great and powerful self. Not that she blames Twilight Sparkle, Trixie's rump is the best in ponyville!"
>What? She's really interpreting this wrong
"No, Trixie. I just wanted to know where Starlight got off to."
>"There's no need to play coy with Trixie, I can see that you fancy me. There's no need to hide it, Trixie promises to keep Twilight's fascinations a secret from the other ponies."
>She walks back into the wagon, adding an obvious sway to her hips
>Which did look kind of nice. That pony sure did have a great ass
>What the hell, you didn't know where else to find Starlight.
>You follow Trixie into the wagon, of which she had purposefully left open
>Tonight was not panning out how you had expected

So, first attempt at writefagging.
Was it shit? Ok? Good?
>>
Best way is to do it on fimfic
Or at least in a general
People don't give a fuck about greens these days, you won't get any (you)s, even if you do good (all the people that are interested in greens are either not here anymore or in their generals)

Also reading a lot of greens/fics from writefags you respect/love
Not copying, of course, but the more you write and the more you read, the easier it will be for you to see what they're doing right and what you're doing wrong
>>
>>30224563
Obviously new but it was enjoyable.
>>
>>30224524
Writing this now. Might take a few minutes

>>30224578
Thanks
>>
File: mlfw2085-2MREn.jpg (83KB, 780x1058px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw2085-2MREn.jpg
83KB, 780x1058px
>>30224495
Long ago, in a house two blocks from where Twilight used to live.
I, Pinkie Pie, the super duper party pony,
Unleashed an unspeakably long party!
But a foolish student of Celestia,
Wielding a magic corn,
Step forth to appose me.
*bonk*
*fffluu*
*squee*
Before the final blow was struck,
I threw open a portal in time,
And flung her into next week.
Where my fun is law.
Now the fool seeks to return to the past,
And undo the future that is fun-fu.
>>
File: ITS NOT READY YET.png (1MB, 982x819px) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT READY YET.png
1MB, 982x819px
>>30224495
>>30060285

>>30224563
end your sentences with periods. careful when using i and you when describing actions, you can unconsciously swap. id have to go listen to trixie talk in the show some more, but you may have accidentally made her say i instead of talking in the third person.

its really tough to judge someone based on a single post, but so far id say average even for a clop fic.
general advice: you have to find a happy medium between describing events, scenery, smells, sounds, etc and dialogue. use too much dialogue and it feels like youre just watching characters talk. use too many descriptions and it gets boring or tedious to read. wherever possible show rather than tell. "this character feels affection towards you" should be something like "the character scoots closer to you" or "the characters stare lingers on you longer than it probably should have." you dont have to announce it, just hint at it and let the reader figure it out.

anyway, the only way to git gud is to just dew it. write, keep writing even if it sucks, finish your work and then learn from your mistakes to do better in the next story rather than lingering on a single story trying to make it perfect.
>>
>>30224563
Pretty gud so far op keep it up!
>>
>>30224524
>You really didn't want to have to resort to this, but it was necessary
>You had no experience with pony dating conventions and Discord seemed a tad more experienced than you
>Even if he was absolutely insane
>"So, anon, who's the lucky mare? Who are you going to ravish with my unmatched charm?"
>Good question, you have had your eye on this one mare for a while now.
>She seemed nice, even if you'd only exchanged pleasantries with her a few times
"I think her name is Bookworm."
>"Think? Oh no, Anon. This simply will not do. We must find out everything we can about this mare before you make her swoon"
>With a snap of his fingers you're standing outside of a house
>It's a modest house, standing unassuming only a few minute's walk from Ponyville
>"Get down you fool" comes Discord's voice from below you
>You drop quickly, just before a pony passes past the illuminated window
>"That's the lucky mare herself!" Discord announces
>"Now, the first thing to do before you actually talk to her is to find out everything you can about her."
>Oh no, you're a stalker now. This isn't how you expected Discord to "help" you attract a mare
>"Well, what are you waiting for? Gather knowledge!"
>You peek your head up and gaze into the window
>That's definitely her. She looks to be cooking dinner.

I've wrote it all, just went over the post limit. When the cooldown's over I'll post the second part
>>
>>30224646
>Her house is unassuming, decorated with photos of friends and family, flowers and a large bookshelf in the corner.
>She's humming a tune while she cooks.
>You recognize that melody, it's the Backstreet Colts' new single.
>You duck back down and reveal the revelation to Discord, who seems ecstatic at the news.
>"See anon, what did I tell you? Now you just have to go to her door, make an excuse to talk to her and bring up that song!"
>Huh, that does seem like an ok idea.
>You sneak around the front and stand infront of the door.
>You knock twice and stand back.
>The sound of hoofsteps approach and the foor swings outward.
>Bookworm looks up when she sees you at her doorstep, the surprise clear on her face.
>"Hey. Anon, right? What can I do for you?"
"H-hey, I like the Backstreet Colts too"
>She looks visibly confused.
>"Where you spying on me?"
>Before you can reply her face lights up with anger.
>"Get away from me you creep."
"Y-you too."
>She slams the door in your face, leaving you feeling like a complete autist.
>you turn around to see Discord's smirking face.
>"Hey, I never said I was good at this. Probably shouldn't have taken my advice."
>He shrugs and, with a snap of his fingers, he's gone.
>You can't express your anger right now.
>Oh well, guess it's jerking off for you tonight.
>Again.
>>
>>30224590
Bloody hell, I've been meaning to watch Samurai Jack. Sorry anon, I don't know enough about the series to write this. Also I think it'd be out of the scope of this thread
>>
>>30224649
I like the creativity of it. I didn't have a particular idea of how the story could have gone, but it was entertaining to see what you decided to do. Short and sweet. Thanks anon
>>
Anyone else got something for me to write? I'll be here for the next couple hours with my bottle of brandy.
>>
>>30224495
nigger steals twilight's books
>>
>>30224710
A horse masturbating with a bottle of brandy.
>>
>>30224649
>not making a green about Anon asking discord's help to woo Fluttershy
I'm disappointed Anon.

No but, your pace is much too fast.

>Before you can reply her face lights up with anger.
"Y-you too."

This is fine if you just want to make a quick prompt for the fun of it, but if you want to make a real green you gotta add details.
What does Twiggy looks like when you tell her that you like the backstreet colts?
At which point does she realizes you're spying on her?
At which point did the confusion become anger?
You can't make all of this happen so fast.

It should've been something like

>"What?"
>You didn't expect her to ask questions.
>What do you do now?
>You turn towards the window, trying to find your wingman but he's not there.
>So you do the only thing you know.
>You panic, sweat quickly appearing on your forehead as your eyes shifts uncomfortably left and right.
>She raises an eyebrow at your display.
>Oh fuck--
>You open your mouth but nothing comes, and before you can find something to reply her face lights up with anger.
"Y-you too."

Or something along those lines.
>>
>>30224722
Huh, your version is a lot better. Thanks for the advice, I'll try to incorporate it in the next prompt I write, although I'm almost done writing the "nigger steals Twilight's books" one and I don't feel like rewriting it.
>>
>>30224722
Oh, also that isn't actually Twiggles. I'm just not very great at making up names and "Bookwork" sounded like it would fit sorta
>>
>>30224563
Thanks for writing my favorite pairing op, this was more well done than most greens on this board. Keep up the good work and always challenge yourself. I believe in you bby.
>>
File: 1496369011588.jpg (178KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496369011588.jpg
178KB, 976x720px
>>30224495
Write a story for this pic
>>
>>30224713
>A loud noise wakes you from your sleep.
>You sit up quickly and look around.
>Whatever the noise is, it sounded like it came from down the hall.
>It's probably nothing, but you should check just to make sure.
>You get up and, with the assistance of a light spell, make your way out of your room.
>The only room at the end of the hallway is the library.
>It's door is slightly ajar. Funny, you could have sworn you shut that completely.
>You push the door open and the sight that meets your eyes nearly makes you gag.
>It's a fucking zigger! In your library!
>He's stuffing books into a sack. And those aren't just any books, that's the first edition "Magic for the commonmare" series you managed to track down.
>He hasn't noticed you.
"Oi, Zigger!"
>He jumps in fright and whirls around to face you.
>He's ragged and covered in dirt.
>"Please, princess. I'm only trying to feed my hungry family." He says in a deep, ethnic voice.
>Fucking ziggers, always starving up your kingdom.
"The Zebra act declares that no Zebra male may be present on the premises of a pony between the hours of 6pm and 6am."
"The punishment for which is death."
>Fear lights his eyes.
>He falls to the ground and pleads.
>"Please, princess, I'll leave. I'm deeply sorry for coming here!"
>You ingore his pleas. Laws are laws, after all.
>Maybe you should enact rightful justice. You are royalty, after all.
"No mercy for ziggers"
>You hold him in the air with your magic, not before silencing him.
>His face says it all, but you ignore him.
>You focus on the dragon kingdom, the eating field specifically.
>You cast a teleportation spell, leaving your books safe in the library.
>He's gone and your books are safe, just as they should be.
>Now, time to find out where he came in.
>>
>>30224715
I'm not sure I'm ready to write clop. I'd probably just make a complete fool of myself.
>>
>>30224791
Do it faggot
There's no point in greening if we can't fap to it
Make one with your waifu or some shit if you're too pussy to make something bizarre
>>
>>30224797
Righto. I'm gonna take a quick liquor break but I'll be back in a few. Look out for the green in ~10m
>>
>>30224791
Ignore this faggot >>30224797
While not all shitty greens are clop, all clop is shitty green. If you ask anons what their favorite greens have been they'll always say it's some comedy, drama or adventure green. Clop is low hanging fruit and will ensure that you never have to learn how to actually write since people won't give a shit about your writing, they just want to get off.
>>
>>30224833
>all clop is shit
>there's not good and bad clop
>people actually like adventure, comedy or drama greens
Yeah, that's why 80% of the board is filled with greens about fucking little horses right
While I won't say that you can't have good comedy or drama greens, to say that clop is worse than them is autistic as fuck
But hey, everyone's wrong and you're right huh :^)
>>
Now I'm conflicted and significantly more intoxicated than before, so I;m not gonna write the clop. You have swayed me, dear anon.
>>
Keep those prompts coming if you want to read the ramblings of a drunk autist
>>
>>30224858
>Yeah, that's why 80% of the board is filled with greens about fucking little horses right
As of current a very considerable quantity of the board is devoted to non sexual generals
>While I won't say that you can't have good comedy or drama greens, to say that clop is worse than them is autistic as fuck
Any sort of green is inherently better than clop because the only purpose of a clopfic is to get some anon off. There's no need to write witty or compelling dialogue, character development or plot devices that you would see in any other genre because any story that results from a clopfic serves solely as a framework to contextualize and justify the sex scene than to serve as an entertaining build to it. Now that's not to say that ROMANCE fics are bad but that would be romance, not clop.
>But hey, everyone's wrong and you're right huh :^)
Yes
>>
>>30224924
I agree with this Anon, while clop is alright I wouldn't recommend writing that right now. Its hard to explain but you need a lot of experience in writing to tackle clop.

I've seen great writers in fimfic try that sort of thing and I liked the story but cringed at the actual clop.
>>
>>30225047
>but cringed at the actual clop

>You stick your hard penis into her vagina.
"Oh yeah."
>"Oh yeah."
>Your penis feels good in her vagina.
>"Go faster."
"Okay."
>You pick up the pace and insert your penis into her vagina more quickly.
"I'm going to cum."
>You cum with your penis in her vagina.
>"That was good."
"Yes."
>>
>>30225053
Audible kek
>>
>>30224924
>any story that results from a clopfic serves solely as a framework to contextualize and justify the sex scene than to serve as an entertaining build to it
Exactly how I feel as well, clopfics can be nice but at some point you just read so much of them the actual "benis in bagina XDDD" part becomes far less interesting than its setup, the circumstances and feelings of the characters. If you remove the sex scene and the whole thing falls apart that's not telling a very good story.
>>
Plm im absolutely dmashe \d k want to go to bwd nwow a\so im gonnna see yo \guys tmowwor, nigjt

oif i still on,ine wotmorrrow illm see you then and write these wprompts poit
>>
>>30224771
bumping this
>>
Hitler take rainbow dash on a camping trip
>>
>>30224654
It's alright if you not up for it but you should really take a day and binge watch Samurai Jack. It's basically Conan the Barbarian as a Samurai set in a future full of old crumbling civilizations, dark magic, and high-tech robots and cities. I binged watched it myself for the filth season and have no regrets.
>>
WELL
WE'RE WAITING
>>
>>30227933
Sorry anon. I got really fucked up, threw up in a bin and went to sleep.

Btw this >>30225403 is me

I just woke up. I'll write some green in a bit.
>>
>>30224495
Rainbow Dash gets turned into a goo-pony and attempts to play a prank on Rarity by sliding up her cooter and making her look fat.

no, wait, don't
>>
>>30228157
Too late
>>
>>30224495
Pinkie can't hold her bladder.

Shenanigans ensue
>>
>>30229286
There are certain things that should never be. And also things which shouldn't have been.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.