[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any musicians out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1446074464858.jpg (183KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1446074464858.jpg
183KB, 1024x1536px
I've seen in this board that has a lot of Writers, Narrators with their CYOA and Drawfags, but i was wondering...
Do we still have any musicians in this board? if that's the case... What kind of instrument do you play and for how long have you been playing it?
Are you professional or it's just a hobby or a thing that you like to do?
Would be cool to reunite all the musicians again and make something for this board.
>>
>>30222256
I play the guitar as a hobby. I suck pretty bad though
>>
>>30222256
used to play the saxophone now i just work at fax and tone
>>
>>30222256
I can slap my chest really quickly in a way that slightly resembles music, does that count?
>>
I played French horn
>>
Forgot to post in the OP:
if you don't mind (and if you feel like), would you like to share a recording, a vocaroo or something of you playing?
can be something you made, like a composition, or a song that already exists, wathever you feel like, if you like to improvise, do it.
>>
>>30222400
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yB4O24NArE
There's a very shitty recording of me and my friend playing with a drum track a few weeks ago.
>>
>>30222256
Have an associates in music, focused in percussion and violin, work at a music store. I do gigs occasionally and I love it
>>
>>30222256
music education junior, violin 10 years. I would be willing to do something. I believe there was something along the vein of what you are talking about called /mlp/ plays or something like that.
>>
>>30222748

You the guitar man or the bassist friend?
>>
>>30222256
I sing. I took voice lessons all throughout elementary school, sang in several choirs in high school, took opera in college, performed in several musicals, and still sing, but I've never made anything of it. It is just a hobby for me.
>>
>>30222256
>>30222256
music is all I live for, but I've always been a hobbyist and I'd like to always keep it that way

i play a whole bunch of instruments, and I love recording for other people's stuff, which is why I loved the collaborative idea behind the /mlp/ plays project, but plans for the second release seem to be in a bit of a disarray, so it would definitely be very nice to see y'all handsome music folks come together again
>>
>>30223070
>Music Education Junior
>Violin
>10 years
I feel kinship with you
>>
>>30222360
can you make this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJeaZtgwng
>>
>>30223292
I'm the guitar guy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.