[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to abuse tiny horses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: Little_Pone9.png (159KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone9.png
159KB, 900x650px
I want to abuse tiny horses
>>
>>30220329
Just small enough to fit down my cock!
>>
>>30220329
I want to shove her down my cock and use some sort of rod (that is more durable than those) to force her fully inside.
>>
>>30220338
>>30220342
I fucking hate you people.
>>
>>30220369
Oh, but that's not all!

While she's going down my chim-chim-cheroo, she'll be pleased to note I built a cuckshed for her in my balls!
>>
I want to shove little ponies into my rectum
>>
File: 1484533776963.png (74KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484533776963.png
74KB, 400x338px
>>30220329
Don't mock my fetish
>>
>>30220329
>>30220405
Anon you're just relapsing your deep hatred for ponies because you were coerced into loving them when in reality you hate them to death.

It's a common case of all "converted bronies" who started hating the fandom and the show, but later fell in love with it.
You got an advanced form of Stockholm Syndrome where you want revenge in a highly energetic and degenerate manner such as sex, torture and fetishes.

You are the real negafans. The real fans of the fandom. You were created by dishonesty and charming/mind control so now you just do what your hearts wants.
To kill those fucking pobyfaggots and their little ponies. And you'll do it by rape.

You will never be a real original fan.
You're a redeemed brony/pony hater.
It's in your nature to be an anti-brony. Like you originally were.
>>
>>30221419
First exofags now negafans.

Is this the year of new lingo?
>>
>>30220369
and I fucking hate neo-/mlp/
>>
>>30221430
Dark fans. Black fans. Anti fans. Neo fans. Redeemed fans. Nigger fans. Immigrant fans.
>>
>>30221430
To be fair I quite liked exofags as that paranoid guy defined it
>>
>>30221419
You have an advanced case of autism.

Degeneracy is called degeneracy for a reason. Root word, degenerate. Decline. Decay. You don't just start off hating something and then turn around and fetishise it. It's more likely they started off loving the show and now resort to this trying to scrape the last bits of enjoyment out of it because they've burnt themselves out and they have nothing but pony on the mind.

Unfortunately, here you are trying to put people into categories based off of your own interpretation of what it means to be a fan instead of just enjoying the fact other people enjoy your pastime. If you truly cared about the show, that would be the end of it. Instead you care too much about who and who isn't a "fan of the fandom." That in turns makes you an actual fan of the fandom.

I'm sorry to say this anon, but My Little Pony isn't your secret club.
>>
>>30221520
could be the same guy. It could even be me :^)
>>
>>30221556
Yes, you do have an advanced case of denial. It's normal when the truth is so heavy handed to you. You went full defensive mode and now you're yelling "It's not true, it's not possible - it's impossible!!! nNNNNooooo God why was I born".
It's especially normal for a brony to be in denial over watching my little pony and considering it even remotely good.
>>
>>30221556
You are such sad pathetic loser in denial that I won't even pretend I'm not double posting.
Even the missed triples show how denied you are.
>>
>>30221419
YOU BROKE The Matrix.
>>
File: Little_Pone11.jpg (229KB, 1141x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone11.jpg
229KB, 1141x1024px
Crush the little horse
>>
>>30221419
I remember the pony gore they used to post on /b/. I wonder I'd those same posters got off to gore and are right now on this board posting it under a different form.
>>
>>30221623
>>30221613
>He is in the nyle
>Implying it is not you who are
I am the abuse fetish anon of here >>30220405
I had an abuse fetish way before G4 was even a thing.
>>
>>30221873
So you're a /b/tard who got off on the gore.
>>
>>30221881
Nope. My abuse fetish is for only hitting females not to that degree.
A bit of correction is ok but not to kill or permanently leave scars.
>>
>>30221887
But you came from /b/, right? Or you're from /d/?
>>
>>30221914
Yes /b/ was my first.
Then I went to /v/ though.
>>
>>30221419
>this True Scotsman bullshit
Go and return when you have actual points.
>>
>>30220377
This is the most unique sentence I've seen in quite some time
>>
File: hi_trixie__by_gmodpon_e-d7sonys.png (2MB, 1024x1735px) Image search: [Google]
hi_trixie__by_gmodpon_e-d7sonys.png
2MB, 1024x1735px
Tiny horses is for cowardly pleb
This thread needs giant horses
>>
>>30221972
I want Celestia to abuse me
>>
>>30221613
>You're fans of the fandom
>I don't like the show
Wew, how many layers of irony are you on?
>>
File: 1429577309885.png (452KB, 1088x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1429577309885.png
452KB, 1088x1273px
>>30220329
Tiny ponies are for platonic loving, not abuse.
>>
>>30220329
shove them down my cock
sink through my testes like a rock
>>
>>30221434
you mean the one full of perverts? and bitter cynics?
>>
File: 1496436201490.jpg (21KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496436201490.jpg
21KB, 438x400px
>>30220377
What the first guy replied to you said.
>>
>>30221419
Lee.jpg
>>
>>30220329
Same here, honestly.
I have no idea why but every time I see a tiny or exaggeratedly cute small pony I want to abuse or crush it. I don't even like abuse usually but whenever I see one of those two it gets me going
>>
>>30222829
Did you ever enjoy games like Sims, Civilization or Black & White?
>>
>>30222854
Hardly, I used to play Civ 5
>>
>>30223077
I was going to say you may have had a god complex.

While nurturing is fun, destruction is euphoric~
>>
>>30222312
Not as many layers of dark skin as you are on, Pablo.
>>
>>30221947
He does have truthful points you mental retard, you're just too butthurt to accept them.
>>
>>30222829
How many hamsters and parrots did you kill?
>>
>>30220338
>>30220342
My gentlemen of melanin.
>>
>>30224444
None
Your digits don't phase me
>>
>>30224932
oh hey I didn't notice he got them
>>
>tfw no greentexts about abuse of Glimmy
>>
>>30221419
>enjoyment of the show and fetishes are one in the same
What sort of mental gymnastics did you use to come up with this?
>>
>>30220329
I don't know about abuse, but the idea of a small Twilight helping you write sounds nice at least.

>"Who even writes stories in pencil anymore, Anon?"
"Shut up."
>You continue brooding over the piece of paper, trying to pointedly ignore the small purple equine slowly pacing between the lines, reading letter for giant letter to follow your writing.
>You know you're not exactly good at it, but you like doing it, enjoying the change of pace from your other hobbies and letting out some of your creative urges without embarrassing yourself too much.
>You could do without Twilight’s constant nagging and her hang for correcting your mistakes though.
>"There's a comma missing here", she pipes up as if on cue, pointing her hoof down toward the paper she's standing on with a dismissive gesture.
>Picking up your mechanical pencil with a sigh, you click it once and set down the tip next to your unbidden proofreader’s tiny body to correct your grammatical offense.
"Satisfied?" you ask in mock politeness, earning a content nod from Twilight, who is already on her way back across the page to start reading the next line.
>"I’m not quite sure about the characterization in this chapter though", she adds.
>Seriously?
>Why does she continue to do this?
"It’s smut fanfiction, Twi. It’s not supposed to be great literature."
>"That’s beside the point."
>Twilight absentmindedly speaks while continuing to walk along the words.
>"Whatever the content" - she pauses to shoot you a slightly scolding frown - "you are preparing to present your writing to other readers. It’s supposed to be believable and entertaining to read at least. You owe them that much."
"Even if it’s just-"
>"Even if it’s just about an unnamed protagonist screwing the brains out of an airheaded if lovable anthropomorphic horse girl, yes", the editor pony nods before walking back up the page to double check something or other a little earlier in the story.
>>
>>30226793
>"So far this seems like you’ve taken the exact same premise for every single scene and just altered the details of the actual intercourse slightly. And while your overall writing is admittedly not too bad, it does get boring after a while."
>You follow Twilight’s wide motion across the other scattered pages on your desk, picking up some of them to reread your earlier chapters.
>A few minutes pass in silence, only disturbed by the soft clacking of tiny hooves strolling over your writing.
"I see what you’re saying", you grudgingly admit after a while, putting the stack of paper back down and picking up your pencil again.
"What would you have me write, then?"
>"Hmm…"
>Twilight puts one of her hooves to her chin in thought, looking over the landscape of words around her while trotting in a slow circle.
>"How about introducing another character? There’s only so much smut you can write about one person, but maybe another" - she coughs politely - "love interest can offer more variety? Maybe she could be a bit more reluctant, opening the door for rougher and more challenging intercourse?"
>That’s actually not bad, you have to admit, but also more complex than you’d planned on.
"I don’t know if I’ll be able to convincingly write this."
>"Don’t worry, Anon, I’m here to help", Twilight nods supportively.
>"Let’s just start with a basic character description for now."
>You take out a fresh piece of paper to stat scribbling, letting your newly-minted co-author jump over from the old one before putting it to the side with the others.
>Clicking your mechanical pencil again you’re about to start writing when the tip of your lead breaks under the pressure of your newfound enthusiasm, cracking away in a myriad of splinters Twilight has to jump away from.
>>
>>30226799
>"See?" the mare angrily yells.
>"This is why nopony uses pencils for this!"
"Yeah, yeah", you comment while pulling out the last pieces of the rod from the pencil’s tip and Twilight diligently clears the surroundings of leftover pieces of carbon with her magic, levitating the shattered pieces into a neat stack to the side of the sheet.
"Just hand me a new one, will you?"
>"You’re getting ink and a quill for Christmas", she grunts while floating over a new piece of pencil lead bigger than her body.
>>
File: good.gif (52KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
good.gif
52KB, 360x360px
>>30226807
This is beautiful and perfectly related to the pic in the OP, well done.
>>
File: desire.png (84KB, 412x322px) Image search: [Google]
desire.png
84KB, 412x322px
>>30226807
Come on, keep it going! This is kinda cute!
>>
>>30227268
It is, isn't it?
I would also like to see more of it.
Not enough tiny pone green in my life.
Never enough.
>>
>>30226807
I want to crush her with my cock and drown her in semen.

I'll scrape her off the desk after about a day or so, promise.
>>
>>30220338
>>30220342
>Poke her head as she slides further and further down feeling her hooves stretching your urethra as she slides

unf
>>
File: fb1.png (122KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
fb1.png
122KB, 438x503px
>>30220369
Not posting the pic
>>
File: Angry_Pinkie.png (169KB, 872x917px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pinkie.png
169KB, 872x917px
>>30222359
Maud, I thought we talked about this
>>
>>30224441
Why should I look past his fallacies to see his points? He gets rid of fallacies, I'm looking at his points.
>>
>>30227268
How about arts and crafts with tiny Twilight?

>"No, I’m pretty sure you have to cut it here, not over there!"
"Huh?"
>You look up from the piece of pressed plastic and over to Twilight who’s quickly galloping over the large sheet of assembly instructions for your newest acquisition: a 1/35 scale tank model.
>The lid of the oversized box sporting the picture of the fully-assembled, fully-colored vehicle is propped up in front of you, the final product looking nothing at all like the sheets upon sheets of miniscule plastic parts you will have to cut out and paint before reaching your goal.
"That doesn’t look right."
>You squint your eyes at the photograph, matching the forms you can identify to the pieces you’re trying to cut in your mind’s eye.
"I’m pretty sure I’m doing this correctly."
>"You’re not", comes the angry yell from next to you, "did you even look at this?"
>The mare is wildly gesturing at the sheets of the instructions, the words 'PANZERKAMPFWAGEN VI TIGER AUSF. E' written in bold capital letters at the top.
>She’s wearing a small paper hat you folded for her from a torn edge of the manual, her horn sticking out through a tiny hole in the front you poked into it with the tip of your scissors.
>She complained at first, explaining how this was serious business and not something you did for fun, but now she seems to have grown accustomed to it.
>That or she’s simply forgotten it by now due to being too busy to yell at you.
>"That piece is not coming until later and you’re not supposed to cut it there!"
>Typical Twilight, taking out all the fun by simply reading and following the instructions.
>This is supposed to be an adventure.
>An accomplishment.
"Any moron can follow the recipe", you wave her off, positioning the blade again.
>The tiny war machine architect-in-training grunts in frustration.
>"Because that’s what you’re SUPPOSED to do, Anon."
>>
>>30227876
"Nonsense. You’re supposed to find out how to do this by your own strength and intellect, like an explorer. Which I will do, as soon as I figure out…"
>You turn the plastic sheet by 90 degrees then flip it over, all the while inspecting the image of the completed model on the box’s cover art.
"…which way is up."
>Another grunt comes from Twilight as she sits down in the center of the page and folds her hooves in front of her chest.
>"Fine, do it your way", she snarls while angrily adjusting her hat.
>"Besides…"
>her expression turns from annoyed to amused, a tight, sly smile forming on her lips.
>"I don’t think you COULD do it by the recipe even if you tried."
"Yeah, yeah."
>As if you’d ever fall for a taunt like that.
>"You’d have to exert some pretty good visual thinking and grasp the concept of how these parts connect to each other."
"Mhmm…"
>"Plus you’d have to be able to understand the layout of the sheets."
"…"
>"It’s probably best if you stick to your way of doing it."
"Alright give me that."
>Pulling the spread-out paper towards you with Twilight still sitting on top of it, you angrily begin reading.
>If she wants you to go the easy way, fine, you’ll oblige her and do this the uncomplicated, un-fun way and read the manual.
>A couple of seconds pass with the mare attentively searching your face while you’re trying to get an overview of the process described below you.
"…what the hell is this?"
>The paper is full of charts, part numbers and confusing drawings, all arranged to fill out as much of the space on the sheet as possible, leading to the whole thing being utterly confusing and unintuitive.
>"The instructions, Anon", Twilight states with a grin "the recipe every moron could easily follow."
>You try to understand one of the cartoons depicting the process of cutting and bending a particular piece of plastic for what you can only assume is part of the turret, but you can’t even find where to begin with it.
>>
>>30227886
>As far as you’re concerned, this all may as well be instructions on how to build an IKEA shelf.
>Your defeat must have shown in your expression because Twilight is all but gloating up at you.
>"What’s up, Anon? Not so easy after all is it?"
"…No" you manage to press out.
>"Well if only you had somepony with you who’s managed to even decipher the most complex scrolls of Starswirl the Bearded’s own library. Somepony who has already figured out how to arrange the individual steps the most efficient way and save time by dividing the work between the two of us."
>You can’t help the sigh escaping your lips.
>She’s got you again.
"Alright, Twi, where do we start?"
>"That way!" Twilight beams while sitting up and galloping over to the mountains of plastic.
>"You cut here and here", she points out while drawing imaginary lines with her hooves, "and then you fold it over this way and glue it together with that one. I’ll be over here and lay out this one."
>You begin working, letting Twilight instruct you on what to do when, the unicorn guiding you like a foreman of a large construction site would, careful to step away and out of your reach when you’re picking up the scalpel and assisting you with holding up and laying out the pieces with her magic.
>And contrary to your expectation, it’s actually fun to work through the manual with your friend.
>Twilight seems to enjoy herself too, the mare focused on not letting any mistakes sneak up on the two of you, occasionally prompting you to turn a page of the instruction sheets so she can read ahead on what comes next.
>It’s about two hours later when you finally put down the glue for the last time, admiring your handiwork with a tired smile.
>>
>>30227893
>The assembled, still colorless tank is sitting on the desk in front of you, an exhausted but smiling pony standing on top of it.
>Her fur is smudged in some places where you accidentally got her with a drop of glue here and there and her mane is tangled up and messy, but she’s smiling, carefully walking along the hull and turret checking for any last mistakes.
>She happily nods to herself before jumping down from the vehicle and brightly grinning up at you.
"Thanks for the help, Twilight", you comment while carefully booping her tiny nose with your index finger.
"Couldn’t have done it without you."

Alright that's it. Going to bed now.
>>
>>30221887
So rough body play? Underserved, but nice.
>>
>>30226371
They are you filthy lying douchebag.
>>
>>30226807
>>"You’re getting ink and a quill for Christmas"

>Tiny-light is like that one weird aunt who gives sweaters knitted from cat hair and home made shampoo for Christmas, only her personal autism is goose quill pens and ink
>she stops strangers on the street to tell them about the joys of traditional writing implements
>she has VERY clear opinions on fountain pens, the proper use of
>she once assaulted a bank teller for offering her a yellow no. 2 pencil
>and you're pretty sure she's hoarding hand crafted, artisanal offset pen holders against the fall of civilization
>mostly because she charges them on your emergency MasterCard. Turns out that the words "artisanal" and "handcrafted" each add about fifty dollars to a price tag
>>
>>30228412
I'm pretty sure my fetishes for mind control, petrification, public humiliation, orc gangbang, ryona-style gut-punching and violent tentacle rape that goes all the way through the organs and out the mouth have been around for the last ten years and has nothing specifically to do with ponies.

But you keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>30220338
I challenge that
>>
>>30220338
Twilight would still have a bigger cock than you
>>
>>30220329
NO NOT MAH WAIFU
>>
>>30221419
Does this apply to Fluffy fags? I miss them, honestly.
>>
>>30227901
>>30227893
>>30227886
>>30227876
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.
I love green like this.
>>
>>30220329
I want a tiny Twilight I can place near things and she'd tell me facts about them.
>>
File: 1496107149242.png (183KB, 663x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496107149242.png
183KB, 663x550px
>>30222305
Fuck. This desu
Where's the thread for being abused by ponies
>>
>>30231341
it 404'd some time ago
>>
>>30228449
You didn't understand jackshit from what he said. Argument it yourself then.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.