[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empty Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: large.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1280x800px
You make it to Equestria, but every place you visit is completely empty. Ponyville left barren, Canterlot abandoned, the castle unoccupied, the lone occupant of the Everfree gone from her tree house, even the animals seemed to have ventured away to somewhere you do not know of. Even their possessions were left behind, things you might have thought precious to them just laying about.

It all seemed as if everyone left the day before you made it there.

What do you do all by yourself?
>>
>>30217712
>go to ponyville
>go to fluttershy's cottage
>jerk off onto her bed
>hang self outside
>>
>>30217712
>No animals
Hang myself before I start starving to death.
>>
>>30217765
you couldn't have picked a more unremarkable place to jerk off if you tried
>>
>>30217766
You can eat vegetables and fruit, you know. you just need to pollinate them yourself
>>
File: 124323141234.png (881KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
124323141234.png
881KB, 333x500px
>>30217789
>You can eat vegetables and fruit
Go suck the sap out of a penis shaped tree branch you 20 something year old liberal metrosexual
>>
>>30217766

Who said they were just all completely wiped from existence? Steal some canned food and grab a stick and start cross country searching you lazy shit, not like you got anything else to do.
>>
>>30217766
Starving to death is known to cause mania and bliss, though,

You can be content visiting pone Lordran and wasting away with a smile on your face
>>
>>30217798
>not eating healthily to make yourself a perfect example of the ubermensch
>>
>>30217766
Theres still canned food around for sure.
>>
>>30217712
Pretty sure I'd look around the castle (specifically celly's desk) for any notes or info on what the hell happened.

Then I'd start rummaging through ponies' houses.

Even if there were a disaster, if they had even a few minute's notice, SOMEONE would have written something in the hopes that one day it would be read.

Literally the ONLY way there would be NO record of what happened would be if all non-plant life were nigh-instantly wiped from existence.

Especially since if they'd died first, even by just a few seconds, there'd be suspiciously placed puddle stains and piles of dried poop anywhere that somepony (who wasn't clothed) had died.

Another thing to do would be check eathpony settlements for hoofprints in the mud.

If there's more than just one, it's likely that they just disappeared. If not, they all left somewhere.

------
As concerns your original question (assuming that all life did simply vanish, and was aware of this), I'd probably just collect as much canned food as possible, track down farm fresh foods (to grow my own garden), and start my own little corner of the world in a library.

Plenty of reading material, tons of space (no doubt there's a whole wing on tax information and the like that I can clear out for living space and kindling), and good lighting.

I'd definitely want to stop by all the clothing stores and stock up on cloth and sewing materials nearby before moths got to it.

Entertainment would be hard to come by, as far as music, so scrounging video/audio playing equipment would be a good idea.

Probably surround myself with photos to stave off the feeling of loneliness.

A top priority would be raiding medical facilities and storing supplies regarding health (wouldn't want to end up getting seriously injured months/years later only to find out some roof caved in and destroyed the only antibiotics within +10km of my home).

I'd also be very concerned about my ability to survive long-term, if it wasn't limited to sapient life.
>>
>>30217712
Travel to and from Ponyville and Canterlot a few times to see if there's evidence of them coming back while I was gone.

Wherever I go it's like everyone up and left before I got there?

I'd make notes about each building I come across. And I'd leave notes asking why they're doing this.

From there I raid people's homes for food and supplies, and if I find evidence that they're leaving because I'm coming near I'd try to find out why.

On my trips I'd scour libraries to see if I can learn magic. I'd try to at least stop aging.

If Celestia and Luna ignore my notes I start leaving books I find in the restricted sections of the library in common ponies' homes. Specifically ponies who could make use of said books.
>>
>>30217712
I think what you're trying to describe is known as "Hell".
I wouldn'r even bother attempting to kill myself. Just play Sisyphus and try to figure out what happened, I guess.
>>
>>30217712
Probably explore Ponyville then Canterlot. Then set up camp in the castle in canterlot and try to preserve their knowledge juts in case while figuring out how to translate them into the English-language.
>>
>>30217712
Feels like I'm in an /out/ thread.
Anyways, I'll travel to every city and maybe make a monument out of random crap I find.
>>
>>30217712
Find weapons
Get food
Make housing
>>
>>30217712

Either someone fucked with magic and Equestrians went the way of the Dwemer, or I'm dead and wandering around in the material realm unable to observe the living. I'd probably go to Twilight's and write some stuff on the walls to see if I'm really dead. Then I'd wander around the land looking for records of the past few days. Celestia's journal or top secret state files.

>>30219176

Punch trees.
>>
Cry a little bit before trying to survive.
>>
>>30217858
>halo rings were fired
>troop Anon gets sucked into a slipstream
>he's outside the affected space when it goes off
>gets dropped into equestria
>it's just him and what remains of the flood
>>
>>30217712
>What do you do all by yourself?
Masturbate.
>And after that?
Masturbate some more.
>Then what?
I'm not sure if you noticed the pattern forming here, voice in the sky.
>So you're just going to sit here and masturbate for all eternity?
Yup, and you're going to narrate every agonizing second of it.
>You're an ass
I love you too.
>Also you're talking to yourself again
Oh.

And then I was alone.
>>
>>30219315
Minecraft is dumb
In reality what you do is closer to 7 days to die and make a self made pick axe and clothes with grass fibers and small stones.
>>
>>30217712
Probably pull an I am legend and set up mannequins all over town to talk to
>>
I'd leave notes around and try to find out where they went. Aside from that I'd make some shelter and try to survive as best as I could.
I'd keep and eye out for pony clothes because I imagine there'd be nothing better than huffing a mare's dirty panties while fapping in the streets. I'd probably also go through Celestia's stuff and see if I could smell anything on her throne because I'm damn certain she's sitting there all day everyday.
>>
>>30220666
Thanks for telling us that Minecraft isn't an accurate survival simulator. I'm sure it took you ages to figure that out.
>>
>>30222208
No it didn't
This channel exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
The only survival guide you need
>>
File: 138892197494.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
138892197494.png
138KB, 500x500px
>>30222273
>That channel
The drills he made were neat.
>>
I would wander around trying to find out what happened, and see what's happened to me. Specifically I would try to see if I'm mortal
>>
>>30222273

But what if no WIFI in abandoned horse land? How will you watch these videos? Or are you really expecting a mentally regressed man-child like me to try and actually remember them all?
>>
>>30223812
It's not that hard, just time intensive, plus you can also just literally forage out of the ruins of a civilization that disappeared innit?
>>
>>30217712
Considering that I'm a bit social, I think I would actually go insane. Start talking to myself, writing on walls, make an imaginary friend, and go looney
>>
>>30217712
Zecora doesn't live in a tree house, retard.
>>
File: Zecora_Home_S2E6.png (918KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora_Home_S2E6.png
918KB, 1280x720px
>>30224257
She literally lives inside of a tree, dumbass.
>>
>>30217772
Oh please...
>jerk off onto AJ's bed.
>>
File: mg0812.jpg (535KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
mg0812.jpg
535KB, 3072x1728px
>>30220588
Do I at least get a shotgun?
>>
>>30217712

Basically:
>hole up in the Canterlot castle
>raid every hospital for medical supplies
>spend my days gathering food and translating Equestrian texts into the Roman alphabet
>build forge and start melting down all the iron and copper I come across
>build a crude hydroelectric generator
>now we got electricity
>rip off mah bois Samuel Morse and Guglielmo Marconi
>now have wireless telegraph
>start broadcasting distress signals for one hour every day
>>
>>30224634
you get the standard trooper kit from halo.
>>
>>30224702
Shit...
>>
>>30217811
I have never, in my entire life seen a vegan that even comes close to being healthy or capable enough to even approach the term "ubermensch." And I lived in California so I saw a lot of them.
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>30224702
>standard trooper kit from halo.
what exactly is that tho?
>>
>>30224802
MA5B assault rifle & M6D pistol with ammo, lets say four fragmentation grenades, two time delay explosives charges, combat armor, medkit, one MRE, and whatever the troopers squad function was.
>>
>>30224895

>You will never be the only living target for the flood in the entire galaxy
>You will never fight for your life against the virus ridden ponies of a dead equestria
>You will never attempt to reason with an infected and broken version of your waifu while she silently screams for your help as her taken body lunges at you
>You will never run out of ammo with thousands more left to kill, each of them begging for death while simultaneously rushing you and ripping you to pieces
>You will never become one with the flood and then die anyway because of the lack of food

Feels bad..?
>>
>>30217712
>What do you do all by yourself?
I go to Twilights Lab and run a few tests.
A couple of hours later, I find out that my lifeform is incompatible with the magic infused into Equestrian life and it all had to go in order to make room for me.

After that I scavenge manehattan for chips and fries.
I lie in Celestia's bed all day and stuff myself like a glutton until I die of boredom.
>>
>>30224770
>Never seen a healthy vegan.
I saw one! Was a bodybuilder.
Of course he also ate shitloads of protein-powder, vitamins and minerals.
(And surely some medication too.)
Maybe there is another one?
>>
>>30217811
I do like to eat heathy. That's why I eat meat
>>
>>30224961
there wouldn't be any flood ponies. the halo ring would have gone off. so all food for the flood would be gone.
>>
>>30225199

I thought you were Implying thathe the flood were present in equestria, but I guess that would violate the threads concept
>>
>>30225588
you got there somehow the flood came the same way after the ring killed all the life.
>>
>>30225613
Why didn't the halos remove along with everything else? Flawed lore here m8s, if it killed the forerunners, the rings would also kill the flood as well.
>>
>>30225801
it can't kill the flood for some reason. so the rings target the flood's food, sentient life. so in this prompt, trooper Anon and some flood get slip space dropped into equestria after the rings have been set off. killing everything but the flood grave mind and trooper Anon.
>>
>>30217765
>not jerking it to naked tribes ponies in Twilight's Neightional Geographics.

I think you might be better off just skipping those first three steps of yours.
>>
>>30225883

How much more naked could they be? Did they shave all of their hair?
>>
>>30225883
>>
>>30224961
>Not raiding the guard armoury for swords
>Not using your bare hands on the small and now weakened pony populace due to the fact they're inhabited by starving flood
>Not ripping and tearing through their ranks
>Not heading into Tartarus to see if any of the demons are left
>Not letting them all go and giving them a day's head start
>Not going after them to find them aimlessly wandering the barren Equestria and powerless against you
what are you, a faggot?
>>
>>30217712
welp, time to get Risky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoaAb5MnKtY
>>
>>30217766
>No meat
Learn asian people.
>>
>>30222384
That tiled roof was impressive as fuck
>>
>>30217802
Maybe. Before then, though, it tends to hurt. A lot.
>>
Papa anon is cooking up something spicy for you anons. Just you wait.
>>
File: 1d4BPZM_700wa_0.gif (142KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
1d4BPZM_700wa_0.gif
142KB, 350x315px
>>30234580
>>
>>30234580
bump for this
>>
File: 1495836825200.png (296KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495836825200.png
296KB, 480x480px
>>30234580
>>
File: Ivgsviq5.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ivgsviq5.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>30234580
>>
>>30234580

I swear to every possible holy figure to ever theoretically exist that if this thread dies before some legit content from the nice Papa Anon can be posted I will burn a baby in protest. A baby what? Which ever would upset the most people.
>>
>>30217712
Is there still a day/night cycle?
If yes, then we can assume there is at least one pony left.
If not, I either boil, freeze, or keep on living in twilight zone.
>>
>>30238768
I'd live in Twilight's zone
>>
>>30238181
so basically Nyx
>>
Last bump for papa anon
>>
File: IMG_1750.png (351KB, 608x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.png
351KB, 608x822px
>>30217765
Try to jerk off in ever more ridiculous places for a laff, than kill myself while nude
>>
>>30238181
>page 10
lets save a baby
>>
So like, what if you do find the ponies? I mean, what's the explanation for the mass disappearance? They just too afraid to behold your massive cock that they had to leave before they inevitably became your lovers?
>>
>>30243147
I tell them I farted and apologize
>>
>>30217712
Find the Equestria Girls mirror and bring whoever wants to come over to an entirely new world.
If EqG is empty as well I'll collect maps and provisions to make my way over to the Gryphons and revitalize the economy with tech.
>>
Live, thread, live!
>>
>>30234580
We're waiting
>>
>tfw autistic introvert
Peace and quiet everywhere! I might still go insane because social animals and whatnot and I don't actually have medical autism to help me bypass that, but I could certainly last quite a while. There's probably a lot of fun stuff to do, too, such as learning fucking magic.
>>
File: 1984758492.jpg (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1984758492.jpg
475KB, 1280x720px
So would this be the best chance to start a tulpa civilization?
>after years of meditation you finally reach the nirvana
>you no longer require food or water to survive
>you don't even need to piss or shit anymore
>your body runs off of mental energy
>all around you ponies live their lives
>most of them don't even know who you are or why you are there, all they know is that you saved Equestria but after all those centuries nobody knows the truth
>you are a legend, they've even build a sanctuary around you
>every day ponies come and leave offers, do cerimonies and talk to you even if you never respond they know you are there for them
>you are so proud of them, of each of your little ponies
>>
>>30217712
I'd probably go mad in short order, it would irk me to no end wondering where they went.
>>
bamp
>>
>>30217858
I like your train of thought, anon.

>>30217712

Autism incoming

My first few days spent in this land, assuming I already figured out that all ponies and animals are gone, would be to gather supplies and hole up somewhere. Preferably a mundane two story house. Just in case something actually goes bump in the night.

The first two weeks would be spent making sure that there actually isn't ANY animal left. I don't want to let my guard down and get mauled by some fucking monster. During those two weeks I would rummage through people's houses, something I've always wanted to do anyway, and try to find clothes that actually fit me. Twilight's library might hold some secrets. IF the ponies just up and left, Twilight would have written a letter or something down. Same applies if another being made them disappear.

The next two weeks would be spent trying to establish a subsistence farm. If possible, Peas, Carrots, Potatoes and any kind of fruit would be my first option for growing due to their high calorie content. Or I could just roach off Sweet Apple Acres for fruit. There is probably a stream near the town, there is a huge ass river that flows from canterlot so that could be my water source.

Twilight's Library is bound to have something akin to a Farmer's Almanac. And if there isn't I'm basically fucked because then I won't know the growing seasons for the planet I'm on. Any equipment for farming could be taken from Sweet Apple Acres and any other kind of farm that the show hasn't mentioned.

However, if the ponies disappeared during a business hour their stalls in the market place would still be there. I could find dozens of trinkets and tools. Maybe even a few maps to get the layout of the land. And if there are any newspapers I could read up about any current events that could have led to the disappearance of all the horses.
>>
>>30250070
Part 2

But the biggest problem would be staving off loneliness. Any kind of social interaction wont be possible. So in order to cope with this I would allow myself to go a tad bit crazy. I would Anthropomorphize a random object and talk to it. Basically have a Wilson around to keep me company. Perhaps I could stave off boredom by reading books from Twilights Library and keeping a journal.

Hopefully, after around 200 days of scavenging, reading, and investigating, I haven't gotten sick from any kind of horse disease, and i haven't fatally wounded myself like a retard. Thus begins my nomadic phase. I would leave paint messages on various buildings that lead to the center of town. There I would leave a written explanation, (assuming ponies write in english), of who I am and where I am headed. This same process would be used in every city / town I would visit.

First city to visit would be Canterlot, since it's the capital with a high population, someone is bound to have written something hours or minutes before the animals disappeared. Searching the entire city for canned goods and journals would take a long time. During my stay at canterlot I would enter the Royal Castle. Search for Celestia's panties, and any kind of notes. Maybe a bureaucrat wrote something down somewhere. But lots of political secrets would be kept in that castle. After searching the castle, I would continue searching the town.

Hopefully the city has enough human-friendly food for me as I autistically rummage through everyone's stuff. If I dont find anything, then I move onto the next town, after repeating the same process I used in ponyville involving paint messages that lead to the center of the city.

Next city would be the next highest pop. center. Rinse and repeat same process and move onto every town in equestria. Only place that would be hard to get to would be the Crystal Empire
>>
>>30250085
Part 3

I would also Investigate the badlands to see if any changelings are left

If there is nothing left in Equestria I would move onto other lands if there are even any boats left by the time I'm done.

Realistically I won't survive long enough to search the entire world, but If i did and found nothing I would consider suicide

>Inb4 I trip and fall on a rock and bust open a bone then die of gangreen the next week.
>>
>Visiting canterlot one day, going through books in the student libary at random trying to find something that looked like a dictionary.
>Not knowing equestrian seems pretty obvious in hindsight.
>Lose track of time, suddenly notice glowing square right in front of you on the desk.
What is your name?
>Huh, as far as loneliness inspired hallucinations go this wasnt what you were expecting.
>"Anon"
>After a minute or two the box reads
Why are you here?
>Deciding to roll with your insanity you keep talking to the box, if worst comes to worst you could always summon your jackie chan tulpa.
>"I dont know."
What are you doing?
>"Trying to learn how to read horse."
>This time the reply takes a few minutes, during which time you began flipping through the closest books again trying to find something remotely recognisable.
The equestrian language primers are located on shelves 400 through 404.
>At least you figured out their numbers a few days ago, turns out that picture book about cakes came in handy after all, thanks for being a greedy fuck strange bald pony.
>You're surprised when the books might actually be legit, seems like the first is about their alphabet if the list on the first few pages is what you think it is, with 24 symbols you're hopeful that it's just english written differently.
>...How did your hallucination know where these were, you hadnt checked that area yet.
>Taking the pile of books back to the square, you address the box again.
>"Thank you, but who exactly are you?"
>A breeze seems to knock the books over as you wait for the reply.
Students.
>"Students of what, square dancing? Hah!"
>Laughing at your own jokes, you're glad nobody is around to hear that.
No, Celestia's school for gifted unicorns.
>What the fuck.
>"Bullshit, i'm IN canterlot right now and the place is deserted."
>You even checked most of the cupboards to see if anyone stashed bodies.
Well, the libary is, you scared everyone else away.
>>
>>30250469
go on....
>>
>>30250469
>Just the libary? Dashing to the door you open it and stick your head out.
>Yep, still no signs of life, no sounds of anything running away or screaming.
>Eying the square with suspicion, you focus on the other half of it's sentence.
>"What do you mean 'Scared away'?
>You've not seen a single soul since you got here, there's no way you've had the chance to scare anyone.
Objects moving around on their own without magic scares most ponies, can you stop doing that please?
>"Wait, you mean this?"
>Keeping your eye on the square you pick up the nearest book and start tossing it between your hands.
Yes. That, it's extremely unnerving..
>"But i'm right here! Why cant you see me, why cant i see YOU!?"
>You accidently shouted that last part but at this point you dont care, you just want answers.
Because you are a ghost, right? We dont know why you cant see us, can you feel this?
>The book you're holding falls to the floor from numb fingers as you stare at the square in front of you, registering that it had more to say but not being able to focus on anything but that one word.
>Ghost.
>As in, spirit, spectre, phantom, wraith, soul.
>As in, Dead.
>Your neck throbs with a slight ache as disjointed thoughts rush your through your head.
>When was the last time you ate something?
>Slept?
>You drank something a few hours ago but you cant remember the last time you used the bathoom.
>Ignoring the slight trembling, you place your palm flat on the table and will it to go through.
-----
>Three unicorns flinch as they feel more than hear a faint scream suddenly emitting from the ouja board in front of them, the planchette flying haphazardly between letters as it attempts to articulate the raw emotion.
>The one with salt shaker slowly releases his magical grip on it.
"I think it felt that, i hope it's not mad."
>>
>It was then, finally that I realized that the power it took to bring me to Equestria banished every creature from it.

>I had paradise, but it was empty and without guidance.

>The Sun did not set, the Moon did not rise
>Nature went mad, unguided by ponykind
>In time, so did I
>Like a beast, I scrabbled meaningless in the ever more arid reaches for food, water, and the things I needed for another day
>in the end, it was nothing but a barren wasteland with naught but the echo of a human spirt to drive the winds and dust in endless, meaningless circles
>until THEY arrived
>two ponies
>one dragon
>a strange table
>you had long since become nothing but torment
>and almost as fast as they come, they are gone again in a flash, unknowing of what brought this Equestria to ruin
>you cannot tell the tale
>none know why the wind screams, for there will never be one to listen to it again
>>
>>30250469
>>30250798

I like it, please more.
>>
>>30253177
Seconded and, more importantly, checked.
>>
>>30217712
heres what would really happend if eveyone on equestria was gone
>luna and celestia are gone
>no one to raise/lower the sun
>burn/freeze to death
>>
Bump for papa anon
>>
>>30254602
Or it's like when the sisters were taken by the Plunderseeds, with both sun and moon taking equal places in the sky.
>>
>>30246843
Assuming you could get your body to run off mental energy alone, then yes, that would work well assuming you could handle your brain being divided among that many tulpas.
>>
>>30250798
More baby
>>
>>30258494
>>30253177
God damn it why does this always happen with the greens i have no idea how to continue, this is like the sixth time in a row people ask for more and i cant deliver.
>>
>>30258621
Oh well. Guess some things just don't pan out.
I have found that sometimes you think of a way to continue something a few months later but that is rare.
>>
File: 1491679849548s.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1491679849548s.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
>>30234580
>>30235262
>>30236499
>>30236968
>>30237643
>>30238181
>>30258621
That's okay, Papa Anon is here.
-
>”Help us.”
>The phrase was simple, and its been stuck inside your head ever since day one.
>You’ve been in this world for weeks and every night you have the same dreams.
>Over and over again, a chorus of pleas and cries greet your ears every time you give in to sleep.
>It was tormenting, but that wasn’t all.
>It began BEFORE you came here.
>When things were just a little easier.
>Your life was in no means glamorous, but it wasn’t bad either.
>You had a well paying job, and your apartment was better than most.
>You even had the pleasure of living in a very safe neighborhood.
>You’ve always been the adventurous type though, and you often dreamed of quest.
>Now that you think of it, you prefer your old life much more.
>It wasn’t as lonely.
>It was a stormy night, and you stood out on your apartment balcony with a hot cup of tea in hand.
>Gazing out into the storm clouds, watching the sky light up bright as day every time the lighting arced.
>It was comforting in a strange way.
>The rain was coming in hard, and the sound was soothing to your ears.
>It even brought a soft smile to your lips knowing that mother nature was so beautiful; even in her destructive ways.
>That’s all you remember before waking up soaking wet in the middle of a field.
>You remember running around town though.
>Into every building, calling for some one.
>Anyone.
>>
>>30261186
>But you were alone in this world.
>Pulling your self from the memories you continued to trek through the empty town you now call your home.
>It was a peculiar place, and very old fashioned.
>The houses were all thatched, with the exception of a distinct few.
>A life sized gingerbread house and a carousel turned boutique to name some.
>They were just the same as all the others though.
>Dark, quiet.
>Lifeless.
>You had been trying to figure out what had happened to everyone that lived here.
>But no clues had made themselves known.
>Your exploration of the houses brought to light the fact that what had happened must had been abrupt.
>Most of the homes still had food laid out on tables.
>And something tells you that several families wouldn’t just get up and leave in the middle of dinner.
>No.
>Something else was at play here.
>And you were going to figure that out.
>But not for you.
>No, for that chorus of voices crying for help in the dark of night.
>You were brought here for a reason.
>You could feel it in your bones.
>But you had no idea where to start.
>No clue as to WHO lived here.
>And no way to learn what had happened to the poor residents of this lonely little town.
>You gnawed on the thoughts as you decided cut your scavenging short for the night.
>>
>>30261193
>You made your way back to the crystal castle you had been staying in.
>It still had plenty of supplies, and you planned to build up before you traveled to the castle city perched atop the mountain in the distance.
>Pushing the oak doors open, you let them fall closed behind you.
>You found your way to what you assumed was a throne room.
>One with six thrones erected around a round table.
>You set your bag on the table with just a bit more force than usual.
>And as you started walking out towards the room you were staying in.
>You heard a sharp ‘TING’ and a quick rattle.
>Snapping your head around you quickly searched for the source of the noise and initially; finding nothing.
>That is until, your eyes caught the glint of a lone gem on the crystal floor.
>Treading softly, you eyed the mysterious gem with caution.
>It was merely a gem one would say.
>But out of the hundreds of times you’ve set your bag on the table.
>Not one resulted in a gem appearing.
>As you reached the lonely gem, you gently picked in up and cradled it in the palm of your hand.
>It was warm and you could swear that it was vibrating.
>It felt electric, and you closely studied every inch of it.
>With out warning the gem flashed, and your vision exploded with blinding white light.
>Blinded you dropped the precious rock and stumbled backwards.
>You tripped over your own feet and released a grunt of pain when your backside met the hard, cold crystal floor.
>Attempting to blink away the after image, a small voice catches your attention.
>It was garbled at first, and you were unable to make out what it was saying.
>You sat listening to the broken voice for a few moments, allowing your vision to clear.
>Once you could see, you slowly stood, groaning as you once again rubbed at your pained eyes.
>What you saw made your heart jump ever so slightly.
>It was a purple hologram, but its image was garbled.
>>
File: 1474452526965.jpg (1012KB, 3008x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1474452526965.jpg
1012KB, 3008x1550px
>>30261202
>Just like the little voice that accompanied it.
>You took two tentative steps forwards, eyeing the image intensely.
>As you neared the table, rune like etchings lit up and ran along the its edge.
>And as they glowed, the hologram vanished.
>The runes dimmed, before brightening up once again and the hologram came back in full clarity.
>What stood there made your stomach flip.
>Only about three and a half feet tall stood a little purple unicorn with wings.
>And a very somber look on its tired face.
>Its eyes were down cast, and you could see its wings fidgeting.
>It began to speak.
>Softly at first, with much pain behind its message.
>”It is March twelfth eighteen thirty four in our year of the Sisters. Day forty two into project Eden. My name is Twilight Sparkle.”
>She brought her eyes up and seemingly gazed directly into your soul.
>”And our world is dying.”
-
Thats it for now, Anons. Although i have some more pre written so i can give you a proper update come monday or tuesday next week. I work a pretty odd schedule that has me working literally all week this week so i apologize to the anons who were kept waiting in anticipation. Not my first green but this one was a little rocky to start on. It should get better from here on out. As i said there will be more in the future but for now have some hot green and my sweet blog post. Have a good night anons.
>>
>>30258348
there is a man who supposedly hasn't eat or drunk anything for the past 50 or so years
>>
>>30261787
He's a filthy liar since glucose is vital for brain function.
>>
>>30261186
>>30261193
>>30261202
>>30261219

Thank you Papa, we appreciate the hard work.
>>
>>30261219
Nice
>>
>>30217766
With a vegetarian or vegan diet you can still get fit, gain muscles, eat a lot more in volume and frequency, and it makes your blood more alkaline so you never get cancer.
>>
>>30217712
Explore until I eventually find some information or clue as to what happened then try finding ponies. Also try to find a weapon or something in case I start encountering monsters or anything hostile.
>>
>>30261219
I'm liking this already. Write more and select a backup thread (AiE or some other, I don't care which) where I should look for you if this one were to die.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.