[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I was just switching channels and I came across a recent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2698.jpg (137KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2698.jpg
137KB, 720x720px
Hey, I was just switching channels and I came across a recent FIM episode. And lookign at the info, it said SEASON FUCKING 7. Like, I never finished season 4, where has the time gone? And why does the show look exactly the same? What has been happening here?
>>
The show is animated with Flash. They re-use their character assets between seasons and episodes, much as they do with 3D animation. They have been making the backgrounds better, though.
>>
>>30217049
>Wrapping mushrooms in candy instead of just grinding it up and putting it into pill cases

Fucking people, man.
>>
>>30217071

It's all going to the same place. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>30217076
From a taste perspective the pill cases are a better solution at least in my opinion. It's easier to measure out your doses. Plus enjoy having a giant mouthful of chewy candy along with mushroom. Isn't a great taste combo i'm sure.
>>
File: 1430343859197.gif (95KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430343859197.gif
95KB, 267x200px
>>30217079
>>30217071
>>30217076
Don't do drugs.
>>
>>30217156

Literally no reason not to.
>>
File: 1470872411349.png (292KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470872411349.png
292KB, 700x540px
>>30217079
You know, for kids!
>>
>>30217049
Which specific one were you watching?
>>
>>30217360

The Heartwarmming past/future thing
>>
>>30217256
It's illegal and causes brain damage, you fucking blue pilled hippie
>>
>>30217459
>It's illegal
Tis a silly reason to argue against something and I'm sure you know it.
>and causes brain damage
Depends on what kind of shrooms you're using.
>>
>>30217071
Or just grind it and mix it into peanut butter and have the dankest sandwich of your life. Covers the taste entirely. Allergy people need not apply.
>>
>>30217434
That was S6, but we're currently in S7 and S8 is confirmed. As well as a feature length film in Oct, mr. mobileshitter.
>>
File: IMG-20170602-WA0001.jpg (29KB, 571x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170602-WA0001.jpg
29KB, 571x450px
>>30217459
>It's illegal
Well, it shouldn't be.

>Muh "but brain damage!"
1. Like the other Anon stated, depends on the the drug.
2. Even if it does cause brain damage, you have to be brain damaged yourself to be against people's right to do drugs
>>
>>30217559
>Well, it shouldn't be.
>I do what I want.
Illeggalization of drugs is an effective way for the government to protect its people the same way a mother wouldn't let her child get access to such narcotics.
>>
>>30217049
seems like a lot of people didn't manage to finish S4, so if you just watched the first arc (S1-3) the second and third arcs are a lot different. Instead of focusing on the friendship lesson and writing to celesta at the end of every ep, they now focus more on each character work towards their dreams, also developing a lot of side characters to the point that it feels they will become the new main characters.There have also been some more edgy/dark episodes showing a world war and dragon ball Z fighting scenes. This combined with character drift (like pinkie transforming into a completely obnoxious noise machine) will probably make it feel like a completely different show if you skip directly from S3 to S7.

Also, we got a special ep 100 that was basically just all the fan headcannon mashed up into 1 episode where the show jokes about itself. if you arnt going to start watching the dhow again, watch that one at least (even if you hate it, its something I think everyone who used to watch mlp should see once)

here as in the board, its a lot slower now. and we all hate glimmer. also you might remember the rift between /mlp/ and the rest of the fandom, that's been closing recently since it seems almost all the annoying people of the fandom has moved to the undertale and homestuck fandoms.
>>
>>30217256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE
Better get your milk ready then.
>>
>>30217459
>blue pilled
>hippie

They only made it republican red in the film so it wouldn't trigger you babbies
>>
>>30217559
As long as the rest of the society must deal with you brain damaged junkie ass, no, the government should never give you the right to become even more retarded on purpose.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.