[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your waifu was going to commit suicide how would you talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Pinkie_Pie_is_depressed_S3E03.png (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_is_depressed_S3E03.png
295KB, 1280x720px
If your waifu was going to commit suicide how would you talk her out of it?
Not how would you stop her, because she can always do it later; just how would you stop her?
>>
>>30213821
Just fuck her silly.
Orgasms work better than weed to make females happy.
>>
Ayy bb you gib my cock suk since your dying anyway it won't matter

She'll realize that's sucking cock is her purpose in life and won't kill herself.
>>
>>30213821
Tell her she's my everything, my reason for getting up in the morning and the last thing I think of at night. Without her pretty pink mane and bright blue eyes there would be a hole in my life that could never be mended.
>>
>>30213897
Good job, guilt her into not taking her life. That'll make her happy.
>>
File: 1494269310598.png (110KB, 674x752px) Image search: [Google]
1494269310598.png
110KB, 674x752px
>You'll never kill yourself with Pinkamena
>>
>>30213821
Tell her if she goes I'm going with her. If she does then I kill myself too. If she doesn't I stay with her and help her work it out.
>>
>>30213906
My post is meant to reaffirm that what she lives for is indeed working. She lives to bring happiness to others, she brings me happiness. Knowing she's wanted and needed may be what brings her out of her funk, we have Party of One to suggest that may be the case.

Besides, if a little guilt is what saves that sweet soul from being taken from the world forever, then that is what it takes.
>>
Tell her to stop talking about it and do it. I hate when people always talk about doing something and never actually do it.
>>
>>30214009
Fuck off
>>
File: 1437312698438.png (84KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1437312698438.png
84KB, 420x420px
>>30214008
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/285348/chuckle

This is her life.
>>
>>30213906
It works, only reason I want to live is because my friend is depressed and I don't want to leave her alone.
>>
File: 827336.jpg (101KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
827336.jpg
101KB, 554x439px
>>30213821
Form a suicide pact. If she's really killing herself, might as well end it myself, too. And, I mean, at least then neither of us would die alone. Of course, if she chooses not to commit suicide, I'd try to help her work all this shit out.

If she refused and wanted me to keep going strong, though, I'd accept it and move on. I'd rather not disappoint her on that regard.
>>
>>30213821
I'd tell her to fucking do it.
And now that I know she's going to do it, I'd tell her I'm going to fuck her corpse when she's dead.
And after the funeral I'm going to dig up her body and fuck at again. I'll do it for months and months on end until she's nothing but ashes.
And then I'll cum on her ashes.
That being said, i think she won't kill herself anymore.
>>
>>30213821
Cuff her to myself and not let her go until we talk and she changes her mind
>>
>>30213821
If you do it I'm also doing it and you have to carry that in your consience
>>
>>30213821
hug her and never let her go
>>
>>30213906
The point of this thread was preventing her from killing herself, not making her happy again.

Mission accomplished.
>>
>>30213906
Well I mean of all the ponies knowing she makes somebody happy is most important to pinkie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.