[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One's immortal, one's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 27

So what's the God of chaos going to do when fluttershy dies of old age?
>>
>>30210954
>Implying Discord would let her die of anything.

What was the name of that story where Discord kept Fluttershy and her house perfectly preserved for so long that everything outside his bubble had turned into a wasteland, and he just kept acting like nothing was wrong while Fluttershy begged him to finally let her go.
>>
>>30210954
Make her into a sex zombie a la Dahmer, obviously.
>>
>>30210954
Watch the SS Fluttercord get torpedoed this season. Caption this.
>>
>>30211000
Discordant harmony will end with Discord accidentally killing himself with his attempts to harmonize himself.
fluttershy refuses to accept is and will end up talking to herself as if Discord was still around like nothing happened.
>>
>>30210954
By the time she dies, they'll have a whole brood of little hybrid mares for Discord to fuck and pretend that they're their mom.
>>
>>30210954
Go to the store and get a new Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1488216217285.jpg (1MB, 1079x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1488216217285.jpg
1MB, 1079x1591px
>>30210954
Celestia really should've thought this one through. Fluttershy is literally the only thing anchoring him to the side of good (and even then he's still a petty asshole). What do you think's gonna happen when she passes on?

Relapse, that's what.
>>
>>30211000
>11000
FLUTTERKEKS UN-BTFO'D
HOW DID THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
File: 1486879189169.png (251KB, 738x789px) Image search: [Google]
1486879189169.png
251KB, 738x789px
>>30210954
WTF are you talking about, OP?!? I'm immortal too and you spelled my name wrong.
>>
>>30211039
>COUGHBULLSHITCOUGH

Discord didn't think TWICE about fucking fluttershy over in twilight's kingdom: it was only by twilight embracing him as a friend that he truly reformed.

Twilight is vastly more important to Discord's actions than Fluttershy. FUCK, Starlight glimmer is more important if you take the comics as canon: Discord mind rapes Fluttershy without a second though and there's nothing that Fluttershy can do, while all it takes is a Speech from Glimmer and the whole situation is fixed.
>>
>>30211062
but can be captured by chrysalis
>>
File: Weekend-at-Bernies.png (1MB, 740x872px) Image search: [Google]
Weekend-at-Bernies.png
1MB, 740x872px
>>30210954
Weekend at Fluttershy's.
>>
>>30210954
>twilight will not outlive her friends
Fluttershy will become an alicorn just like twilight and be immortal.
>>
>>30210954
>god of chaos
What else? Probably thrown an unrelated orgy party
>>
>>30211088
So was Fluttershy and Discord. Plus, I don't die of old age.
>>
>>30211139
>so desperate to save their ship that they fall for an obvious troll
>>
>>30210954
Pretty sure I read a fic years ago where Discord wouldn't let her die, used his magic to stop it, until after ages, she was tearfully begging him to let her go.
>>
>>30211181
Literally the first comment in the thread.
>>
File: 935762.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
935762.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>30211064
ive had this discussion so many times ive lost track, but let me recap.

in twilights kingdom discord had a bunch of fluttershy shit in his dimension, not to mention his first "reformation" in which he stopped being an asshole to keep her as a friend. he obviously liked her at least a little.

tirek poisoned his mind because sometimes when you stop doing something you forget why you stopped in the first place. once you go back to that life you quickly remember why you stopped, but by then its usually too late. he turned back to his old life in a moment of weakness.

the most important part happens very quickly and it isnt spoken so a lot of people miss it but its super fucking important. discord talks to fluttershy and hes all cocky about his betrayal. he says "surely you saw this coming" which implies he believes she was merely superintending to be his friend but she was like the others in that she was just waiting for him to betray her. she cries and says she didnt. she really didnt. she wasnt pretending, she was sincere. this is where he realizes he fucked up big time. when tirek drains them he looks away because hes no longer proud of himself. he regrets his decisions BEFORE he is betrayed which is the important detail. by then its too late though. he cant defeat tirek alone so he continues playing the part, but it doesnt matter because hes betrayed immediately after.

he then later makes a heartfelt apology to fluttershy while theyre in the bubbles.
>>
>>30211156
Larson was joking but its pretty obvious the other 5 will become alicorns before this story is complete. Its their destiny, its why they all have thrones.
>>
Dislestia fag are trully desperate.
>>
>>30211062
>still being on the Celstiacord ship

those two have no ship.
>>
>>30211454
If that ever happens it'll be all 5 at once in the series finale. But it's almost certainly not.
>>
>>30210977
It's an interesting premise, but it seems pretty out of character for Discord to do it in that way.

Extending her life, sure, he can't let her go.

But basically keeping her and her surroundings static for all time, no change, no surprises, no excitement, everything staying the same forever, seems antithetical to his very nature.
>>
>>30211454
That might have been in the cards before Poochie came along.

Who knows what they are going to do now?
>>
>>30211208
>Literally the first comment in the thread.
Look up "literally" in a dictionary will ya.

And Zombieshy will last forever!
>>
>>30212105
Twilight and Poochie take over as the new princesses after Sunbutt and Moonbutt go away, obviously.
>>
>>30210954
He would just move on to another cute shy pony
>>
>>30211152
>>30211156
>>30211062
Sorry KP but your self insertion ship is not happening
>>
File: 367867.png (1MB, 1217x1301px) Image search: [Google]
367867.png
1MB, 1217x1301px
>>30212116
>>
>>30212319
No, no, he was right this time. It wasn't literally the first comment in the thread. It was just similar to the first comment.
>>
>>30210954
Move on afyer a period of mourning.
Maybe he will have two close friends next time.
>>
>>30211219
I am going to go rewatch the episode with all this in mind because I think you might be right.
>>
>>30211064
>comics
>canon
The only real canon moment will be Discordant harmony episode where Glimmer is replaced with Fluttershy
>>
>>30210954
>Implying Discord would not just travel back in time to see her alive when he wants to see her after she is ded
>>
>>30210954
And what proof do you have to back that up? He was in a form of statis during his time stoned
>>
>>30210954
go mad with rage
again
ever wondered why he went mad in the first place?
did you ever think of immortality?
how do you stay sane after seeing all your loved ones die, one by one, again and again

the reason he's so close to FS now is because he 'forgot' about them
his mind locked these memories away

makes me sad man
so sad
>>
>>30211064

Except that's wrong.

Discord fucks with Twilight because it's entertaining to watch what is effectually a god run around for his whims.

Fluttershy is a literal friend that he was willing to annihilate a kingdom and race of bugpones for but was kept inactive due to the fact they had a magic cancelling mcguffin, which is the only way to really stop Discord.

Fluttershy is more personal to Discord and he considers her a true friend.

Twilight is basically his fleshlight that he visits to torment and entertain himself with like how Q fucks with Picard.
>>
>>30212408
and he'd have to fight himself every time?
that doesn't lead anywhere Anon

>>30211039
FUCK THIS PIC AND FUCK YOU
FUCK
WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN DRAW THIS SHIT
JUST TO SUFFER?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 13299e15e1450f8421ae78ab9e2d8d2c.jpg (130KB, 1024x1352px) Image search: [Google]
13299e15e1450f8421ae78ab9e2d8d2c.jpg
130KB, 1024x1352px
>>30210954
This thread seems full of Fluttercord shippers, so it seems proper to ask: why do they dislike Discord as a character so much that they constantly trying to change him into something else entirely in their headcanons?
Every Fluttercord story I've seen completely robs him of personality and puts him in a role of an obsessive obedient slave for Fluttershy who constantly acts shy, apologizes and does something nice for her. What could possibly be appealing in this version of Discord? People liked him for being an asshole, not a doormat.
>>
>>30212656
If Discord is in love with her then he will obviously not act like abusive Joker toward Harleyqueen.
Also Discord is pretty much obsessed with Fluttershy in canon. He meant to destroy everything in the Gala episode when Fluttershy appear to cuck him as well as didn't care about self preservation and went without any magic to the changeling lair just to save her.
>>
>>30212721
Look at this fucking shipper nigger who ignores facts to suit his headcanon.
>Also Discord is pretty much obsessed with Fluttershy in canon.
I suppose that's the reason he barely mentions her in What About Discord and Dungeons And Discords
>He meant to destroy everything in the Gala episode when Fluttershy appear to cuck him
He meant to send one pony into another dimension.
>didn't care about self preservation and went without any magic to the changeling lair just to save her.
He had no idea they could block his magic.
Are you even watching the show?
>>
>>30212786
I see that Fluttercucks are really desperate
>>
>>30210954
Cherilee refered to his statue as depicting a spirit of chaos and a draconequus. This implies there may be more.
>>
>>30210954
STOP SELF INSERTING YOUR HORRIBLE OCS.

De Lancie and Vogel should be hanged. There should be laws against self inserting yourself in a cartoon show for little girls.

You're sick, you're disgusting and above all you're a pedophille.
>>
>>30212639
Nice eyelashes faggot, it goes well with your sparkles. Lol.
>>
>>30212895
>lol sparkles what are u a faggot
do you know where you are
>b-b-but mom made it for boys too! there's dragons an-and references to star wars!
>>
>>30212904
I want to fuck Discord while he transforms into and pretends to be poners I want to fuck.
>>
>>30212918
yah there's something really enticing about that
too bad it's gay tho
>>
>>30212853
Wrong, I'm a Twifag and I think Twicord wold actually be kinda cute :3
>>
>>30212561
>MLP G5 happens
>marketed as a full on continuity reboot
>new art style, setting and characters
>very little to connect it to the old show except that it has ponies in it
>eventually they have their take on the Discord story
>as the ponies raid his lair, there is a shot of Discord looking into a snowglobe with Fluttershy's cottage in it
>none of the ponies recognize it's significance
>>
>>30212105
>>30212244
Well duh. Like 44 said there, Starlight is going to become an alicorn and be the luna to twilight's celestia.
Starlight will become the secondary princess of friendship.

the other five will go on their way, live normal lives, forget ever about being the EOH and in turn be forgotten as well.
>>
>>30214146
fucking this, it is clear to see that it is discord's fetish to upset and manipulate a flustered twiggy piggy.
>>
File: NOX DINDU NUTHIN.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
NOX DINDU NUTHIN.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>>30214444
>be us in 10-20 years
>the ride ended years ago, you're not even autistic anymore
>some of us even married
>kids
>they start watching g5
>this happens
>you start crying like a bitch
>daddy why are u cryin
>start tweeting the writer of the episode
>/)
QUADS HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>30210954
Fuck, there's a green where Discord goes to sleep for a long time and wakes up to find that Fluttershy died of old age and I can't remember what it was called.
>>
File: 1472090831437.jpg (31KB, 459x294px) Image search: [Google]
1472090831437.jpg
31KB, 459x294px
>>30214923
>>30214444
>>
>>30214444
>whispers rosebud
>>
>>30214444
It'd work better with spike and Rarity.
>>
>>30216039
nigga u retarded
>>
>>30216142
sparity lives.
>>
>>30210954
Nigga has god powers, he could pretty much make her immortal if he wanted to.
>>
>>30216356
he can get the common cold and was stopped by a hunk of rock. He's shit tier for a god.
>>
The only reason i support fluttercord is because it kills dislestia.
Sorry flutterfags but my waifu comes first.
>>
>>30217262
Your fault for getting a shit waifu
>>
>>30217276
Different anon here, not even a Celestiafag, but she sure as hell is a better waifu than Fluttershy.
>>
>>30217282
Nice try, both are equally shit. No wonder they ship shit characters.
>>
>>30211064
>Discord learns Twilight and her friends were captured by Chryssi
Apathy
>Discord learns Fluttershy was among them
Rage
>The changelings, adept at manipulating emotions use Fluttershy to exploit Discord and capture him.
Yup, I'd say Twilight is definitely the important one here.
>>
File: S2e3.jpg (395KB, 1911x2592px) Image search: [Google]
S2e3.jpg
395KB, 1911x2592px
>>30210954
Discord should leave and get his own spin-off.
>>
>>30217380
no, that's starlight that should do that.
>>
Consider the true onus an individual is to the immortality they possess. For a moment casually ignore what blatant pedophilia it is for something that is five hundred, five thousand..... five hundred thousand years old to make sport of a lover that is 200 years old, let alone 20. Hell they might as well be 2 for all the difference those years really amount to in the face of an eternity.

Discord was locked in stone, conscious, for a thousand years. And it did Nothing to him. No effect whatsoever, no worsening of mania, no time to recover necessary, didn't even alter his sense of humor a smidge. A thousand fucking years, of staring in one direction and being unable to sleep or communicate. Nothing.

Can you imagine what relationships are like to immortals? What time does to a relationship that is timeless? Know how sometimes a husband and wife will get mad at each other and might not talk to each other for most of the day? Maybe just most of an hour? Imagine what that is to immortals, imagine what it would be when not speaking to each other for 10 years feels as dire as not speaking to each other for 10 minutes.

Entire clandestine relationships, feuds, periods of total divorce and disinterest, spanning hundreds of years, could be felt as though they were little more than tiny lover's spats that never outlasted breakfast.

What will Discord do when Fluttershy dies? Live. He'll live. Discord will be the most distinctly odd and miraculous beast to have ever shared his life with Fluttershy. Fluttershy will be Discord's "Tuesday" and he'll have another one next week.

The only friend he's ever made in his life.... which is infinite. He can go another billion years before he makes another friend like Fluttershy and it still would barely be worth blinking over.
>>
>>30217464
>Discord was locked in stone, conscious, for a thousand years. And it did Nothing to him. No effect whatsoever, no worsening of mania, no time to recover necessary, didn't even alter his sense of humor a smidge. A thousand fucking years, of staring in one direction and being unable to sleep or communicate. Nothing.

Its discord man, all that meant was he was unable to interact with the outside world: as the Spirit of chaos, his entire MIND is probably its own dimension, like sheogorath from elder scrolls.

As such, he was probably fine, he just retreated into his mind's inner dimension and spent his time screwing around in their for the thousand years.
>>
File: 00a085155d496e1bea0830a890a8d6bb.png (981KB, 1024x1247px) Image search: [Google]
00a085155d496e1bea0830a890a8d6bb.png
981KB, 1024x1247px
>>30217301
This. Discord like to fuck with Twilight as well a Celestia.
People want to interpret this as some kind of attraction but what it really is is Discord being an asshole toward ponies he doesn't care about. For him, Fluttershy is the only candidate to bare his offspring so he treat her like a temple.
>>
File: 1493272032194.jpg (28KB, 696x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493272032194.jpg
28KB, 696x693px
>>30217464
Not only you use headcannons since you don't know if he's immortal or not but also fact that you say that fucking a 20 year old mature developed person count as pedophilia already prove how fucking retarded (and probably black) you really are.
>>
File: time capsul.png (16KB, 679x339px) Image search: [Google]
time capsul.png
16KB, 679x339px
>>30214444
>>
>>30210954
>fluttershy dies of old age?
Discord will have a couple of new waifu long before Flutterdumped dies.
One of them will certainly be some child he had with Fluttershocked.

He will not just be God of Discord, but also God of Divorce.
You know... to make little children in all those broken families feel at home.
>>
>>30218066
I believe I'm the one that called you a dumbass
wew that feels weird
>>
File: were going for a ride.gif (307KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
were going for a ride.gif
307KB, 640x360px
>>30218080
we will die together anon. its an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>30210954
Discord and Fluttershy are just friends like Marco and Star
and by that i mean they will eventually going to fug
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.