[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Thot patrol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1495985632001.jpg (755KB, 938x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495985632001.jpg
755KB, 938x1600px
>>30210036
Post sheets
>>
>>30210048
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: shorty's kids.png (2MB, 1440x1494px) Image search: [Google]
shorty's kids.png
2MB, 1440x1494px
>>30210036
>>30210048
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30210048
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: 1495842484336.png (1MB, 693x989px) Image search: [Google]
1495842484336.png
1MB, 693x989px
>>30210048
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30210048

https://pastebin.com/J483rz9m
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Last time on HQ...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30104596/#30106321

Flaming, Amy, Pryce and LJ met with Banana Splitz. They convinced him to leave Vitral and stop collecting mortals to use as slaves by telling him that Count Imaal had sent suicide bombers after him and his family. Splitz did not seem very upset or surprised, but agreed to leave. The party also met Sundae, his daughter (Spitshine had not mentioned having a sister, but during the Circadia arc, he did imply that he was not the oldest child in his family). Splitz and Sundae both seemed to love and miss Spitshine a bit, and instructed the party to take care of him until Spitshine decided to leave.

They then took LJ's dark corridor back to the ship, while LJ and Busta stayed behind to look for Tantra.

Shei pleaded his case to River, who was apoplectic that he used JOY to try to increase his chances of beating Miracle. She agreed to give him the antidote-- at the end of 22 hours, meaning that he would have to endure a full 10 hours of withdrawal symptoms before he could receive any.

On their quest to find the holy site that Hope told them about, Observer and Flow met a cool pony-shaped stone golem who had been enhanced by a voidling recently. With him, they fought off some giant exploding bugs. But more were sure to come...

(1/2)
>>
>>30210048
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30210137
>>30210262
Vortigern appears disappointed that she could not help Flow. The arrow above bounty is pointing east-northeast. But, the path forward also seems blocked with big, broken bug eggshells. To the north, Observer spots a small tunnel created the the collapse of several trees, uprooted by something recently. Huge clawmarks, each as thick as your arm, score the trees. It seems like a good escape route, but if the bugs spot you, fighting would be made quite tough...

>>30210144
>>30210069
>>30210091
>>30210196
Zjetya picks up KP as Pryce enters and sets him on her lap. "But we're all having such a good time in here, do we have to move?"

Indeed, apart from the sleeping Blessings, all are already gathered in the kitchen. But, your words gather their attention, and their alarm. "How'd it all go with the boss?" Onion asks apprehensively.

>Flaming, Amy and Pryce have returned to the ship, where they see Box, Blessings, Zjetya, Volkama and River gathered at the table.

>>30210144
"Well, I'm no expert on bugs," Zjetya says. "But I have noticed a lot of spiders around here. And while we'll get a few bugs now and again, it's not enough to sustain a population of spiders as big as the one on our ship. So, not only are they getting some other kind of sustenance, they're also not gathered here to feed. So, they're clearly supernatural. And, if they were spying on us, you would think they would actually you know, hide and spy on us. But that's clearly not the case. So... they're clearly doing something else to us. Something perhaps, we might not want. Or something benevolent. Only, we may not realize it now."

Volkama captures a spider crawling across the table underneath an empty cup. "I shall interrogate this one."
>>
>>30210269
>>30210137
"Let us make haste this way, try to remain unseen... just consider it practice before we venture into Tartarus." Observer says to the others. She begins to head down the newly found escape route while avoiding being sighted by the bugs.

>Sneaking/Navigation roll?
[1d10]
>>
>>30210269

"It went pretty well," Amy says optimistically. She looks around. "Where's Shiney?" she asks with concern.
>>
>>30210269
>>30210299
Flow looks at the claw marks that adorn the trees, and scowls.
"Don't seem to friendly, but whatever, lass..."
He stays alert as he follows Observer through the tunnel.
>same?
[1d10]
>>
>>30210269
>>30210196
>>30210091
>"Yea, we just sat down for lunch. Come on and grab something to eat."
KP adds after Zjetya.
Pryce looks in, seeing everypony all gathered, and gives an exhausted sigh.
"Alright, fine. Everypony in the kitchen, and then you two can explain this deal you made."
Pryce says to Amy and Flaming.

>>30210144
>>30106323 [Replying to the post from last session]
Pryce looks down at the shrunken Shei.
"What happened to you?"
>>
>>30210269
>>30210309
>>30210069
As they gather back onto the ship, Flaming marches over towards the kitchen towards the dog, looking to Onion, "Well enough, we told him what the Counts were looking to do and he said he would get out when he was done. We couldn't exactly force more than that, so I hope it's enough." She stomps a hoof at Onion, "Is Spitshine still at Mocha's cabin with Sugar? We have something to tell him."

She pauses, looking to Pryce. "Er. Though we also have something to tell all of you in general, for those who haven't heard. Is Shei Flow or Observer onboard, I don't see them? They know a bit of what we're talking about too." Flaming says, implying that Pryce was, unfortunately, the last to hear about the Tartarus plan.
>>
>>30210069
>>30210091
>>30210196
Shei-Sher extends his arms from the table counter and ambles over to the party to greet them. "Welcome back home" There is a more youthful tone to Shei's voice and he sounds almost bashful "There is much to be discussed. I think you should go first, however." It is apparent Shei-Sher's height has shrunken and so has his horns. To Pryce he appears like he did when they first met. When Shei-Sher was about twelve years old.

"Hm? Where is Flow and Observer?"
Shei-Sher asks.
>>
>>30210327
>nix Shei, I can see him here
>>30210325
Flaming smiles, "Right... some food makes explanations easier too. It makes your brain work harder."

>>30210348
>>30210325
As Pryce points out the smaller, younger looking goat, Shorthorns stops and squints at Shei. "Shei....? You... What the heck?!" Flaming Shorthorns stomps her hoof, pointing at Kid Pryce and Shei,

"Is EVERYONE on this ship turning into foals?!" She stops, "Uh... huh, wait. This means there are two more people on this ship I'm taller than now. Maybe this isn't so bad."
>>
>>30210325
The little goat laughs nervously "Eheheh.. I sort of lost a fight.. With an angel. Miracle to be precise. She let me live however! So there is a silver lining."
>>
>>30210325

Amy jumps slightly when she notices a new friend (KP) sitting in Zjetya's lap. She cocks her head in thought as she ponders why she didn't notice him at first. There was something familiar about him. But, she eventually just shrugs.

"Hello, now friend!" she says in a bubbly tone. "My name's Amy! Nice to meet you!" she says as she scoops KP out of Zjetya's lap and hugs him.

As she hugs KP, she looks at Pryce and whines, "Hold on! I'm making a friend right now!" as she puts KP back in Zjetya's lap.

>>30210348

"Shei-" Amy says, excited at first. But, she stops dead as she looks at him. "Wh-what happened to you!?" she asks with massive concern, rushing over to him. "Are you alright!?"
>>
>>30210318
"You would be surprised at what you find in places marked by claws and debris."
>>
>>30210355
Shei-Sher smiles, when before melancholy was in the air it perks him up to see Flaming in her usual spirits. "Well you will never quite be taller than an alicorn.. hmm maybe wider?" He jests.
>>
>>30210384
"That is part of what I wished to discuss. Have no worries though. I am completely fine." Shei-Sher walks forward to hug Amy. He seems more grateful than usual to see her "I'm so glad to see you."
>>
>>30210386
"Aye lass, I know that all too well."
>>
>>30210309
>>30210327
"He still at the cabin watching over Sugar and the others with Rus Tea," Onion says. "Did Boss say somethin' that concerns him?"

"I don't like that they stayed there," Zjetya says. "They ended up giving Little Journey and his cohorts a lot of power over them. After all, we don't know where the cabin is located, so it's not like we can just go pick them up. We're putting a lot of trust in those four."

>>30210327
>>30210325
>>30210309
>>30210348
Anyone who isn't already in the kitchen has now gathered there.

"I saw those two go with Vortigern and the dragon who has no name," River says. "Something about a hunt for a demon. I guess they'll be back when they're done. After all, those two should also have Little Journey's powers of teleportation."

"So, we are rather reliant on those four to deliver back our companions safely," Volkama says. "Not our wisest move. One of us ought to get around to learning that magic of theirs."

"I'm sure the spider lady will be back soon, she seemed nice," Box says.

(1/2)
>>
>>30210299
>>30210318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppzOMS9nTw

You creep through the makeshift tunnel in single file. Votigern and the dragon momentarily halt to examine the claw marks on the trees, but shuffle after you in short form. It's a tight, nerve wracking squeeze, as the metal drone of the flies screeches behind you. But it dwindles as you travel, indicating the bugs have now gone.

The tunnel of collapsed trees funnels you toward the end of a steep ravine, where there are more claw marks on the trees. Flow notices that they are similar to his kukuru claws. From this ravine, you can either climb downward to the north, or walk down the rocky ledge to the east. Below you you see harsher land, one full of tall pointed rocks which poke into the sky like fingers. They are covered with those weird grassy growths that you saw earlier, and red-and-green trees surround their base.

"Here is where we must part ways for a moment," the dragon says. "Look at these claw marks, they belong to a beast called the kukuru. For a while now, our lord and mistress has wished for us to learn more about them and report to her. You two go on-- we will track you and catch up in due time."

Vortigern nods and pats both of your heads.

"Be warned-- we have heard that the kukuru is only sighted in areas in which there are strong monsters," the dragon adds.

>roll navigation if you want to press on
>>
>>30210365
"You fought an angel? When was this, and why would you do something so idiotic?"
Pryce questions, stupefied at how Shei simply states that.

>"It's a long story, trust me."
KP adds.

>>30210355
>"Looks like it. Let's hope you're not next, otherwise you'll be like, the size of a plush toy or something."

>>30210384
KP holds his hooves up at the ready Amy draws in close, expecting a hug as she doesn't recognize him..
>"Hello Amy! Nice to meet you again."

>"Being a kid around here is pretty fun."
He says as Amy set's him back down.
>>
>>30210402

"Y-yeah," Amy says, clearly trembling as he hugs her. "But, seriously. What happened!? You got in a fight with Miracle? How? Why?"

>>30210415

"He just told us to take care of him," Amy says, distracted. "It's a request that I want to make sure I do. I'm just concerned for him is all."

>>30210415

"Spider lady?" Amy's ears perk up. "That sounds awesome!"

>>30210431

"A lot more fun than a lot of the rest of the world right now," Amy says with a sort of combination of sadness and comedy.

"What's your name, friend?"
>>
>>30210388
Flaming snorts, "Please, I'll be twice Pryce's size when I grow up. AND twice as wide, I'll be huge."

She snickers, patting down on lil' Shei's head. "For now I'll take this though. You're kinda wimpier than you looked before though, Amy's gonna be mad."

>>30210365
She pauses, "Wait, what.... you fought MIRACLE?!" She shakes her head, "I... that doesn't make any sense. Miracle's dead."

>>30210415
Flaming looks to Onion, "He has a sister I don't think he knows about, and Splitz... well he was missing him more than Splitz thought he might. I think he should know, and if there's time I'd like to give him a chance to say goodbye before we take off."

As Zjetya voices her concern, she speaks up, "I know. I really don't know how far we can trust them either, if they work with Buiwong especially," she growls, "But, they gave us shelter when they could have left us to rot. And Little Journey at least seems like a good buffalo. They'll be back soon safe and sound, I'll take responsibility if they don't. And Flow, Observer, and Rus Tea at least can take care of themselves at the worst of times, they'll find their way back."

>>30210431
>>30210384
Flaming gasps, "Don't even JOKE about that! I'm already too tiny for most buffalo my age anyhow, any smaller and..." she shivers, "I'd be CUTE. Ugh."

She snickers, "Hey, Amy. Guess the little guy's name, it's funny."
>>
>>30210415
"I knew using that portal was not going to end well."
Pryce grumbles as they're left with no way of getting the rest of their group.

>"Wireframe left earlier with Calque through it in the morning, and she said something about laving a wire through it so it couldn't close completely I think the night before. She probably has a plan, or something."

>>30210453
>"Don't remember me?"
Pryce responds to Amy's question.
>"Let's do a little game. I'l give you three guesses to try and figure it out."
>>
>>30210415
"Yes, their adjusted teleportation is quite handy. We might have fewer inconveniences if we were to keep a more users of the spell aboard."
>>
>>30210458

"You're already cute," Amy says as she quickly squeezes Flaming.

>>30210458
>>30210461

Amy looks between KP and Flaming in confusion. "What's fun about guessing a name...? I'm supposed to recognize him? I know I'm bad with names, but I usually remember faces..."

She claps her hooves. "Wheelflame!" she says proudly.
>>
>>30210453
>>30210458
"Yes I know! it was foolish of me." Shei-Sher admits as sincerely as he can "Flaming do you remember when Miracle gave me her core. She said it may be helpful. Well It's essentially her hindbrain and a piece of chorazin and her dwell within it. I projected my spirit within it to try and absorb. If I would have been successful, I am sure, I would have attained the power to reverse both transformations of angel and demon afflicted upon mortals to some degree. But -well.. I failed.. and I've lost so much. It was incredibly stupid of me I should have informed everyone of the issues before I did what I did and I promise it won't happen again."
>>
>>30210475
KP shakes his head.
>"Sorry, try again. Though you did get a little close, I do have a little fire magic."
>>
>>30210424
Flow looks down at the claws underneath his coat and grimaces.
"Kukuru, eh? So these are their claw marks after all..."
He nods in confirmation, and pouts a little when Vortigern pats his head.
"Yeah, you be careful as well lads, I've heard quite a few stories."
He opens his coat to reveal the claws hanging on his coat.

He looks down the ravine and the tall rocks, blinking to adjust his vision as he looks down.
"That'll be a bad way to go..."

He turns to Observer.
"Any ideas, lass?"
>>
>>30210453
meant to link you to this as well >>30210483

>>30210458
>>30210453
>Amy's gonna be mad."
Shei-Sher winces at the notion. He hadn't even considered it. He turns to Amy and asks "Well.. Amy? What do you think?" Shei wades his hooves out to gesture to his stature and as he does you notice how baggy his new robe fits him now.
>>
>>30210475
>>30210484
Shei-Sher smirks at Kid Pryce's little game and decides the relish the joy of spoiling it "He is a clone of Pryce Etac."
>>
>>30210424
>>30210495
Observer takes a moment, her fourth eye beginning to appear as her horn splits apart to reveal it. "Let me see..."

>Navigation roll
[1d10]
>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

"Perhaps we should avoid going down into there... Could the other way be a better choice...?" She says, questioning which way to go as she takes the moment to look.

>Press on past the revine to continue to the east
>>
>>30210475
Flaming grumbles as she's hugged, "I am NOT. I'm tough. Scary even. Maybe I'll take pretty but I am NOT cute."

>>30210475
She looks at Amy in confusion at her guess, "Huh.... n-no, look at his Cutie Mark, the mark!"

>>30210483
>>30210431
Flaming shakes her head, "I-It's WORSE than foolish! It's down right dumb, why did you do that on your OWN!? We worked together to take Miracle down, tried to save her, and then you go and try and FIGHT her without telling any of us?!"

She snarls, "I didn't know you could even do that... where is her core?! If Chorazin is still alive I wanted to try and talk with her, I just... what were you thinking, right after we nearly lost our lives fighting one angel?" She turns to Kid Pryce next,
"What did he do, exactly?"

>>30210497
She grumbles, "Well now your size is the LEAST of your worries. Is that why you're so... teeny now? Did Miracle make you a kid again?"
>>
>>30210484

"Hmm," Amy screws her face up in thought. "The only pony I know with fire magic is Pryce. So... Thrice?"

>>30210512

"A clone!?" Amy explodes with childish curiosity. "How!? That's so cool! Did you go in some big flashy machine!?"

>>30210483

Amy's face twitches as Shei explains everything. Her body turns darker. Shei feels so heat coming from Amy's body. Then, she slowly takes a breath, and her tattoos begin to glow. Her breaths are shaky at first, but they even out and her body returns to normal.

"Well, we gotta go back in now," she says in a flat tone.

>>30210497

"WHAT DO I THINK!?" she suddenly explodes, her body for a brief moment turning pitch black.

Then, she sits down, closes her eyes, and starts to breathe. She doesn't get up, open her eyes, or say anything.
>>
>>30210518
"I dunno, you're the navigator, lassie."
He follows her past the ravine.
>navigation
[1d10]
>>
>>30210525
"I have not familiarized myself of every surrounding in this world quite yet, but my True Eye shows me it's blueprints. I should be able to find a decent or worth while route when I peer through it... sometimes." Observer replies.
>>
>>30210519
>>30210484
Shei-Sher looks to Kid Pryce, bracing himself for the humility and the following cocaphony of chastising by his party for having taken joy.

>>30210519
"I know! I know! I can't tell you how sorry I am. I wasn't thinking in my right mind." Shei-Sher is apprenhensive to but he reaches into his bag and takes out Miracle's Core.

> I wanted to try and talk with her
"The only way to do so would be to project your spirit and if you could, please you mustn't. She is irreconcilable. I don't want to know what she might do to you."
>>
>>30210542
"...that 'sometimes' isn't really filling me with much confidence, lass. I ain't one to complain though, I lost me trackin skills years ago," he laughs.
>>
>>30210512
>>30210522
>"Sheeei, what's wrong with you?! You ruined the game."
KP pouts.

>"Yea, we met a pony named Calque and he made me out of the big guy there."
He says, pointing at Pryce.

"Yes, he pulled out my childhood to make my child self a seperate pony. Now that we're past that, can you finally explain this deal with the witches you made Amy?"
Pryce asks in a irritated tone from the delays.
>>
>>30210560
"How so?" Observer asks out of curiosity.
>>
>>30210549
"If by irrecon.... irrrecco.... herrr. That fancy word you used you mean she's mad and won't talk to us, I have to try. Chorazin may have YEARS of combat experience to help us and her time as an Angel may help us to understand them better so we reason with them."

She holds up her head, "Can you... I don't know, DO that spirit thing for us somehow, I don't know that sort of magic." She sighs, "I just... what was your goal? What made attacking Chorazin's consciousness worthwhile, when we went through Tartarus just to save it?"

>>30210522
>>30210565
"Awwww," Flaming says in disappointment as Shei ruins the game,

"But yeah, that's basically it. It's a Little Pryce, like he was when he was a colt. And he's WAY more laid back than regular Pryce, he's funnier too. Pryce can takes lessons from him."
>>
>>30210519
>"I'm not entirely sure, he locked himself away in the bathroom so none of us even knew. If you want more details, you can ask River."
>>
>>30210565

Amy looks between the two Pryces with fascination. "So many questions..." she mutters, then sighs. "Fine."

"I don't really know what's so complicated about this. We're gonna go into Tartarus to find some Momentary Lake thing which has lots of power which Moody will use to make all the demons be nicer."

>>30210576

"No, he couldn't," Amy says flatly. "Pryce already knows everything Little Pryce knows," she says as if this is obviously.
>>
>>30210571
"Well, my good friend Hope took over the tracking for our little group. He was a natural when it came to tracking and hunting. Better than me! And I had trained since I was a wee lad! But I could beat him at an arm wrestle any day."
>>
>>30210519
"She tortured me. Brought me to the brink of death and tinkered with my spirit like a child would tinker with a clockwork doll. She ripped my most intimate memories from my soul Flaming. It was the most excruciating experience of my life. So Please, whatever it is you need to speak with her for. Reconsider."

>>30210522
Shei releases from the hug "Amy?" he then notices the shaking and the tattoo. "Are you in pain?!"

When Amy does Explode Shei-Sher is taken a back. And appeared dreadfully sad, now realizing even further just how stupid he has been. He suddenly knows what she's thinking, and it tears him apart. He hangs his head low "Amy I'm so sorry."
>>
>>30210582
"I already you want to go to Tartarus for this, but I want to know why and how this will deal with the demons."

>>30210576
>>30210582
>"We may both know the same things, but I don't have all that grumpiness the big guy has built up."
"Could you just stop? We have more important things to do here."
Pryce interjects with a short shout at his kid self.
>"...Or any of that stuff the church pounded into his head."
KP grumbles.
>>
>>30210565
For the time before Amy exploded at Shei-Sher, he snickered a laugh in response."hehe I imagine you've been playing that game since your conception hahah."
>>
>>30210453
"You met Mocha, didn't you? Or did you? I forget," Box says. "She's the spider-lady."

>>30210458
>>30210453
Onion seems surprised at Splitz's concern for Spitshine. "That don't sound like the Boss none at all. He was the meanest sonofabitch I knew and a cruel slavemaster. Must be hangin' around his daughter that's got him softened up. But I don't like the sound of it neither..."

>>30210466
"It shall be no hardship for I to learn it," Volkama says. "All I require is a good teacher."
"I would if I could, but I was the last to learn it in my days as Buiwong's servant," River says. "Sardonyx had to teach me."

River draws pensive and sad at the mention of Sardonyx.

>>30210549
>>30210522
>>30210519
"Go back in!?" Zjetya shouts. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa, that is not happening. Look at how bad she just butchered Shei! What are you thinking?"
"I don't think it's necessarily the worst idea," Box says. "I wonder if I could take something back from the core. Do you get to keep items that you pick up as a spirit?"
"You are GOING to die if you do that," River says. "Not from the battle with Miracle, but from whatever she takes from you after the battle is won. If she could take a part of Shei's very being, then who is to say where that power of hers ends? How much will she take of any of you?"
"Hmm. Now I want to go in there," Volkama says.
"Gods' sake!" Zjetya grunts.

(1/2)
>>
>>30210525
>>30210518
The golem follows you as Vortigern and the dragon split off from your group. Those two go off to the northwest, while you press on eastward through the ravine. The path is sloping and jagged, making the going rough but the two of you manage to pick your way through the giant rocks and shifty dirt.

As you get to the bottom of the path, it is littered with the bones of many big monsters, long dead. Among them are the bodies of demons, but they show no signs of rotting. This would seem to suggest that they are fresh corpses, but the blood on them is long dried, indicating that they too are long dead. It seems that demon bodies don't decompose.

The path abruptly stops, blocked off by thick scrub on all sides. To the north you hear the sounds of running water, while to the east you hear the bubble and crackle of something spicy being cooked.
>>
>>30210623
>"Well duh, you can't get a chance like this again. And you had to go ruin it. No hard feelings though, I understand you were probably just jealous you couldn't do the same thing since you were already young before."
>>
>>30210576
"I haveve already said it! Wouldn't you like to see Prisca cured. Or Volkama and his Deriva restored to their glory. There are several dozen ponies I left in Zha Arlakane under my tribe's care and with this power I could reverse it all. They would have their sanity back, and more importantly they would have their lives back. I am aware none of you are able to project your spirits. To my knowledge, I am the only one who knows such a technique and I WAS the only one who could assert control over minds. So I had to go alone. I had a chance. I wasn't thinking of the consequences. Or how everyone would feel if I had gone away forever. There was only victory in my mind. It is something I will never repeat for as long as I still have this life Chorazin let me keep." There is pain in Shei-Sher's voice.
>>
>>30210621

"Well, duh," Amy says to Little Pryce. "You came first, so you don't know all he knows, but he came second so he know everything you know." It's remarkable how fast she catches on to all of this. Then, a grin crosses her face.

"If I whisper something in your ear, will Pryce know what I said?" she asks Kid Pryce.

Then, she looks back at Pryce and shrugs. "I don't know HOW she's going to do it. If I knew that, I'd just do it myself. But, basically, demons respond to power. So, if she has power, then they will listen to her. Then, she can tell them to stop being mean for no reason."

>>30210604

Amy starts laughing hysterically. Her tattoos glow, and if one listens closely, they may be able to hear another laugh hidden under her own. She continues to laugh for an uncomfortably long time. It's not her usual giggly laugh. It has a sort of malicious bite to it.

"You're SORRY!?" she screams in the same sort of dual voice. "So... NOW you suddenly care about me!?"

Her body trembles as she struggles to breath. Her voice returns to normal, but her body remains a deep purple. Her tattoos begin to glow blindingly bright. She starts to cough as her eyes begin to water.
>>
>>30210629

"How else am I supposed to fix him, Zeta!?" Amy shouts at her.
>>
>>30210582
>>30210621
Flaming steps in to help with the explanation, "Pryce... Mudi brought up a point even I can't deny. We can't beat the demons. Not in conventional warfare. They've over-run the entire world, they practically already won. And the only help we'll get from Angels leaves us destroyed with them. But Mudi's idea to go into Tartarus and take her to this lake, means she'll be able to control the demons to a degree, and calm them down so they're more docile. We can have our world back..."

>>30210580
>>30210604
>>30210629
Flaming gasps as he mentions the torture, the ripping away of some of his most treasured memories. "She... she took those away from you?" she looks down, feeling pity for the goat at first. "I... That wasn't right. I thought after we freed her she would have changed. But after what it sounds like you tried to do to her... I don't know. I don't like what EITHER of you did, but," she sighs, "I'm sorry that happened to you. But that's just more reason why I should go in, maybe she can give it back if I apologize for you!"

She turns to Zjetya, "She was defending her self from the sounds of it, I won't go in looking for a fight at all. I swear." as Pryce brings up River's name, she asks
She turns to the pony. "Did you know more about what happened, River?"
>>
>>30210686
>>30210662
"You SAW what happened to Chorazin when she became Miracle, Shei, don't you figure that sort of power must have a high price to pay?" She sighs, "I... I want to fix SO much broken with this world too, but we can't be fools about how we go about getting it. We can't... RIP it from Chorazin's souls just because it seems more convenient. I can't believe a buffalo has to be the one to tell you this, but there are some risks we just can't take like that. ESPECIALLY without telling everyone else."

>>30210669
As Amy suddenly turns dark in personality, she shudders, taking a wary look at the upset Crystal Pony. As she slightly calms, she notes how the edges of her eyes start to water up, and Flaming tries to offer a hoof on her shoulder for support.
>>
>>30210594
"I wonder if my navigation may be better than his."

>>30210634
Observer peers to the east, pondering if the owner of the golem may be close by with that sound. Before stepping towards the east, she peers through with her fourth eye.

>Fourth Eye
[1d10]
>>
>>30210694

Amy doesn't really respond to the hoof one way or the other.
>>
>>30210634
>>30210702
Flow crouches down and prepares Schlangenschwert.
"Waitin on you, lass."
>>
>>30210629
Shei-Sher agrees with the sentiments of River and Zjetya as he lets the stress and humility pummel him. He can't help smile though at Volkama's comment
"Volkama I understand whole-heartedly."

>>30210629
"Perhaps Little Journey might teach me." He thinks outloud after Riverspring's comment "or.. Do you know if that friend of yours we ran into at Splatter Rock might know it.. What was his name.. Temper... Tantrum?"
>>
>>30210720
"Let us hope the sound is of another traveler or your bounty and not a creature that cooks as it eats."
>>
>>30210669
>"Nono, you're misunderstanding, I know everything he does, up until I was made."
KP looks off into the distance in thought.
>"Hmm... Oh, I got it. Ok, so when Calque did his spell, he made me, all kid-like and everything. And then made a copy of his brain," He points at Pryce, "And then put it in me. So I know everything he does, but I act like when I was a kid."

>>30210669
"Then why are you going into Tartarus, and what was that you said about a lake earlier? You can't just tell me you're giving her power to make demons listen but not know how you're going to help!"

>>30210686
"So you're saying we can't fight them, and your solution is to help someone get stronger then them to just tell them to stop? That just sounds backwards in thought, and how can we even trust this Mudi to follow through, or if that would even work?"

>>30210686
>>30210629
>>30210662
>>30210679
"Alright, everypony stop! I wanted us to all be on the same page about this demon deal, and now you're all going off about fighting angels? What is wrong with all of you?!"
Pryce shouts over the discussions as tangents start springing off.
>>
>>30210642
"Har-dy har har, so funny. I am small again. Isn't there a banana peel in this kitchen you should be slipping on?"
>>
>>30210764

"She can't get there herself because she doesn't like being out of her world. So, she has to move her world to the lake. We're helping by keeping everyone away while she does that. And, opening the gate," Amy says in an annoyed tone, but trying to be patient with Pryce.

She ignores his request to stop arguing though.
>>
>>30210708
The buffalo keeps it there for a few moments, looking to Amy to see if her mood improves at all. When a lack of reaction is given, Flaming nervously pulls it back, slowly, sighing.

>>30210764
"It won't make her stronger than them, it'll just make them listen to her. And... I don't know, how much we can trust Mudi but, from what I saw, she might not be as bad as we thought. Blessing's meeting with her in the past she says was a misunderstanding. I don't know, Pryce, unless you have any other better ideas for how to end this stupid war as SOON as possible, I'm all ears." She keeps her ears raised up, and open, as though taunting.

>>30210764
She points at Shei and yells, "That's what I'm saying! We already spent a day fighting Angels!"
>>
>>30210694
"I was aware of the risks. I just didn't know any other way."

>>30210669
"Please Amy -you know I love you. I just.. didn't think that part through.."

>>30210764
Shei-Sher quiets himself to let Pryce bring this discussion to an order.
>>
>>30210765
>("Hey, I'm just trying to keep the mood light with all this talk going on.")
KP whispers to Shei.

>>30210792
"...That does not sound like a good thing to agree to. It sounds like she's just using you all."

>>30210795
"I don't have any ideas, but I just can't trust something that just happens to solve the problem so easily, that also comes from a city *infested* with demons."
>>
>Did you know more about what happened, River?"
Shei-Sher glances off to River and then averts his gaze. Ready for the most ugly part of this conversation to spill out.

"I WILL NOT DO IT FLAMING!" Shei-Sher blurts out "Even if your safety was guaranteed! I've faced enough humiliation! Please no more. I lost. Now I must carry this burden."
>>
>>30210831
Shei-Sher pouts "I thought I was being playful?"
>>
>>30210842
>("It's hard to tell what you're being, I'm just trying to stay positive since someone around here has to.")
>>
>>30210750
>>30210686
>>30210679
>>30210764
"Pryce is right, we're biting off more than we can chew," Zjetya says.
"It doesn't help to get distracted either. We need to tackle these one at a time," River adds.
Blessings scratches her chin. "Well, Amy and Shei are right-- the only way to restore Shei is to get back whatever Miracle took from him. The best way to do that is, I think, to see if he can salvage whatever trashed relationship he has with her. But I don't see how he's going to do that when he ran in there, picked a fight he couldn't win and got splattered all across the walls. Spiritually speaking, of course."

>>30210686
"All I know is that he strung himself out on JOY in preparation for the battle, like the drug addict I now know him to be," River says. "Meaning that even if he does restore himself he has 24 hours before he dies."

>>30210764
>>30210792
"Let me correct something I heard," Blessings says. "Mudi has absorbed much power from the witchbone gems that were mutating the landscape around Vitral. By the way, I'm largely certain that she was the one that dug them up in the first place, meaning she's the one responsible for that clusterfuck we saw.

"But anyway, the Lake itself is not what is going to give Mudi power. Mudi has absorbed SO MUCH power from the Witchbone that she cannot contain it all. So she made her tiny cartoon world to sustain herself. If she steps out of her world, it will break and the power will come rushing out of her, and she'll die in the process. She wants to use the Lake to preserve herself, as the Momentary Lake has the power to preserve anything that enters its waters. Meaning, she'll be able to sustain that level of power, and gain dominion over the demons by virtue of being that much stronger than them. Also, she'll probably live forever."

Blessings takes a sip of water to clear her throat after that expository spiel.

>>30210795
"Dead children are suddenly a misunderstanding?" Blessings snarls.

(1/2)
>>
>>30210720
>>30210702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2BhN_kZpc

A fly lands on Observer's eye, interrupting her concentration. She mixes up her directions and leads Flow and the Golem north. Flow cuts his way through the foliage to make a path for them.

Soon, you reach a boundary of standing-stones covered in runes. They surround a small clearing of cropped grass, perfectly circular, about 50 meters in diameter. Inside is a whole bunch of shacks and huts made out of piles of garbage from a modern-day world. It is as if this garbage heap just materialized out of nowhere. The hooded figures wear beaked masks that smell of incense as they pick over the garbage.

The most prominent sight in the stones are four figures sitting at a soup stand, the only clean-looking and (more importantly) clean-smelling place in this area. One of them is a unicorn with a blue coat and a katana. The second is a short earth pony in black constable garb and police cap. He also has a katana. The third is wearing a gaudy yellow and red jumpsuit, has a gun and another katana. The last figure is a small blonde mare in a blue dress trimmed with white.
>>
>>30210892
Observer inspects the small blonde mare to see if she also has a katana.

>Analyze group(?)/blonde mare
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30210884
>>30210831

"There you go," Amy looks to Pryce while pointing at Blessings.

>>30210828
>>30210803

Amy stares at Shei with a look of disgust. She continues to tremble, her body dark. "I... I'm really trying hard Shei," she says, before she coughs again. "I don't want to do something mean to you while I'm angry again. But, I just don't GET your version of 'love'."

"You've been sneaking around keeping secrets from me. And, I guess you think I'm an idiot and that I haven't noticed. But, I just don't get it. Why do you not want to talk to me? I'm your girlfriend. Any problem you have, you can talk to me about. Anything you want to do, I can help with. I've been trying to give you space because I've been hoping you were going to talk to me about it at some point."

"And then you go and do THIS!?" Amy barks, the second voice coming back. "I don't get it, Shei. Do you not care about me, or do you just not think I can do anything right? It's gotta be one of those two. Why else would you not tell me you're doing something THIS dangerous? You obviously didn't think I could help. You obviously didn't care enough to even let me know. So, what the FUCK kind of love is that!?"

She suddenly grunts in pain and doubles over onto the ground. She laughs through the pain. "I'm happy I have these tattoos right now," she says in her normal voice.
>>
>>30210828
"You could have ASKED us for help..."
>>30210834
>>30210884
She slams a hoof, "I HAVE to! I am not gonna let a powerful ally like Chorazin go to waste on your desktop, and that starts with fixing your mistakes! Can't I just pop out if it looks like I'm in danger?"

As River brings up the JOY use, Flaming freezes in her tracks. "He what."

>>30210831
>>30210884
She says to Pryce, "The fact that Mudi lives among them might be more reason to listen to what she has to say! She's had more experience with a side of them Ecclessia prolly never saw. She said they even used to be able to co-exist with mortals until something happened that changed them. It might be a better shot than only gaining bit by bit with our armies, only to lose more every day."

As Blessings brings up the clarification, she flattens her ears as she explains. "I'm sorry, Blessings, I didn't mean it that way. I just mean, what happened to those children wasn't MEANT to be an evil act on her part according to her. All the others who were in that world seemed happy with her."
>>
>>30210884
"I am afraid the matter goes far deeper than that. We can't simply ignore it. Little Journey has told me Buiwong has been aiding Mudi's growth in power. The plan for her to become master of the demons within our plane is something planned with sponsorship from Buiwong. I have been gathering information and promises for this day. If I'm right, I believe Buiwong is using Mudi to raise an army of demons. I remember when we saw Prominence and Providence arrive when the firmanent fell. Buiwong was not expecting it. His army was not much in comparison. If he planned to fight his way into plane he could make his own he would not of made it far without reinforcements. And if we allow this happened I can't imagine the dangers it will attract to Huoli. We will have lost another home. And if they manage to fling open the gates of Tartarus through out our world. All will be lost for Buiwong's ambitions. And we can't simply ignore the chance we have to be so close to the witches. They can find someone else to do their bidding. But, there is something we can do. I have been planning for this, for quite some time now. If you would all hear me out? I think it's worth consideration."

>>30210884
>>30210795
"Before you say anything Flaming. I did it to avert Miracle's mind controlling capabilities and bolster myself. RiverSpring promised me the antidote in 23 hours. So please let us not dwell on this. There is too much to discuss."
>>
>>30210892
>>30210934
Flow crouches next to Observer and takes a gander at the group's weaponry.
"Seems outlandish enough. Can't recognize any symbols on em, so...waiting on you lass. I really wanna get ahold of those swords."
He looks at the standing stones.
"Hmm...think you can see what these rocks are all about when we're done ere'?"
>>
>>30210996
"I would like to study them, yes... but we should avoid conflict for now. We don't want to be caught exhausted by larger predators."
>>
>>30210884
"We're forgetting about dealing with this angel. Shei got what he deserved and we shouldn't risk anything trying to fix his mistake."

>>30210952
>>30210948
>>30210884
"So, the one who already has enough power to tear up that entire forest and who knows what else, you agreed to help her stay at an even stronger level and make her immortal. I don't know what you two did before we all met, but we had enough of a problem with so called gods that did less without demons."
Pryce speaks down at Amy and Flaming.

>>30210884
"He..."
Pryce stammers at River's mention of Shei's JOY abuse.
>>30210988
"YOU TOOK JOY?! After all the trouble we went through in Fantasia because of it, and travelling across the country to deliver a cure! You kept this, poison, hidden away and then took it, for what?! How could you ever think using it would be in any way helpful! You're lucky you're getting any cure at all!"
>>
>>30211029

"Okay," Amy shrugs, annoyed. "I guess in that case, let's just let everyone die."

"Oh wait. That's fucking stupid," she says as she mock hits herself in the head.
>>
>>30210948
Shei-Sher comes to grips with the betrayal he's wrought. All the pain he wasn't aware he had his hand in comes back at him. When Amy laughs Shei becomes more disconcerted.

Shei-Sher grabs Amy's shoulders and meets her eyes with his. Which is done awkwardly considering his current size. Shei does his best to keep his tears trapped behind his eyes. "Amy. Do you remember when we were in the birdcage. And I saw Metatron grab you. I came back for you. We were both in his hooves. And we were about to die. Do you remember? I should have learned then rather than now. That if I am ever going to die I want to be with you when it happens.. Amy.. There are secrets I've been keeping. Everything I do is because I love you, and Flaming, and Pryce. And everyone in our company. I would never knowingly betray any of you even if my life had depended on it. But there are spiders watching us. They've always been watching. It is time though. That everyone should know what kind of person I am."
>>
>>30211029
Shei-Sher doesn't meet your eyes as he speaks. There is guilt in his face as he grits his teeth "And if I was successful I would have been a hero! Prisca would be returned to her natural state and the same for Volkama and Deriva. We're risking our lives everyday Pryce. I've always kept a vial in case of dire straits. But it in the end I used for something selfish. And even worse, I've done more damage to the little trust I have among my friends."
>>
>>30210988
"DON'T try and brush this under the mat, Shei. You. Took. JOY!" She practically screams, "That's... you KNOW how dangerous that stuff is! You KNOW the price, you've seen what it does to ponies! Why!"

>>30211029
"Fine, FINE! I'll drop Chorazin for now but I am NOT done with this part."

>>30211029
>>30210988
She shouts at Pryce, "Well I don't see anyone else coming up with any bright ideas! Mudi in charge can't be any worse than letting the demons run amok, can it!? Even if she's the strongest in the world at least she'll keep them in check!"

As Shei brings up the notion that Buiwong is supporting Mudi's rise to power, she nods, "I guess that would explain why Little Journey and the others were hanging out with her, but..." as he gets to the army, she pauses. "...before I listen to a single WORD you have to say, Shei, I want sources on where you are getting this information from. On Buiwong using Mudi to control her, and make an army to fight the angels. Because," she stomps the ground, "You are whittling away the trust I had for you VERY fast."
>>
>>30210988
"I don't know why you even thought that-- JOY makes you MORE vulnerable to mind-control. Do you not remember the hypnotized peons that Orcus manipulated in front of us when we confronted him?" River asks. "If you took JOY to immunize yourself from hypnotism then that is like jumping into a vat of oil to put out a burning cloak."

>>30210952
>>30210948
>>30211029
"What I don't get is, if Mudi has already absorbed that much power, why doesn't she already have dominion over demons? Didn't she say the power would make her some kind of queen?" Zjetya asks.
"Probably can't access or draw upon that power without risking overwhelming herself," Onion says. "Meanin' she ain't hot shit right now and ain't even that strong. At least not more than she normally was."
"So, the moment she enters the Lake is the most pivotal moment of all," Volkama adds. "She will have to consume all of that power the instant BEFORE she enters the waters, otherwise she will either lose that power or die."

>>30210988
"So you believed her?" Blessings asks simply.

>>30211029
>>30210952
River snorts smugly.

>>30211044
>>30210948
"Wow, blame all your problems on the fucking spiders," Ego scoffs. "A girl don't love nothing more than to hear that her lover ain't shit on account of some goddamn bugs."
"Arachnids!" Zjetya corrects.
"Whateva."

>>30210996
>>30210934
The blonde mare does not have a katana but she does have a fork with which she is eating her ramen. But, Flow can tell, perhaps more than Observer, that malevolence and bloodlust lurks inside her. It is hidden behind a layer of darkness that Observer, for all her power, cannot see beyond. But Flow can tell she is dangerous-- a very familiar kind of dangerous.

She turns around and, upon noticing you, waves hello. "Hey, are any of those ponies him?"
The one in the gaudy outfit turns and shakes his head.
"We're looking for a friend of ours, he's late to come play. Would you like to play with us while we look for him?" the mare asks.
>>
>>30211092
>>30210996
"Hmn... It seems like they are just more adventurers." Observer says to Flow.

"I do not play with anyone except my adopted crow Caw. I am sure my companion here will play with you while I do some minor research." Observer says to the mare, taking this time to analyze the rocks around the area more.

>Analyze strange stones
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30211035
"The last two times I saw ponies buy into some scheme like this, it ended with the Rapture."
Pryce says in a flat, stern tone.

>>30211068
"How would you have fixed them? And how could you ever EVER think you could deal with an angel alone when we nearly lost to a single demon back in that workshop! You of all ponies should know what angels can do being there in the eye of the Rapture! Even if somehow you did succeed, what if there was no more of the cure? You'd be dead and it would have been for nothing. Or even worse, what if it spread? We saw how easily Orcus spread JOY with rockets, what if you lost your inhibitions while drugged up and spread it to the others!"
Pryce continues to rant, voice starting to sound sore.

>>30211076
"There can be plenty wrong! Right now at least the demons seem to stay in cities or have issues with themselves! Putting one pony in charge of all of them could give somepony the power to lead them to destroy everything! If she wants to control these demons so badly what's to say she's not just trying to unite them to conquer the world!"

>>30211092
"Why are we even considering this risk if she's so unstable she might not make it down there?!"

>>30211092
>"I'm just gonna, step out of here..."
KP mutters lowly, hopping of Zjetya's lap and heading back into the barracks and away from all the shouting.
>>
>>30211092
>>30211115
As soon as he feels the familiar aura around the blonde mare, he narrows his eyes and has a hint of a smirk on his lips as he scans the rest of the little crew.
He whispers to Observer.
"Stay on guard."

"Sorry, we didn't mean to...intrude, we were just wandering around."
He shrugs to make his plethora of weaponry clank as he steps towards them.
"A friend? Can't say we've seen another living soul around these parts, save for the few fauna we've seen."
He looks at the one in the outfit.
"And as for a game, I'm not sure...I haven't even introduced myself yet."
He bows.
"Name's Smooth Flow. Yours?"
>>
>>30211044

As Shei touches Amy, he finds that her body is almost painfully hot. It gets hotter as she looks into his eyes. She glares at him furiously. But, once he gets to the part about the incident with Metatron, her body slowly begins to cool. Her color returns to normal, and her tattoos dim. She starts breathing more slowly as he finishes.

She stares at him for a while, contemplating everything. "So..." she says slowly and hopefully. "You've been keeping secrets because you don't want anyone spying on us to hear? You KNOW I hate that kind of stuff," Amy says more conversationally than angrily. "If somebody is planning something, I'll just deal with it when they try something. I don't care about it before then."

Then, she sighs with a smile. "But, I guess we DO kinda complete each other that way. I guess it's unrealistic to think that will always work."

"Still, you could have just asked me to help with Miracle. Even if someone is spying on us, the number of ponies wouldn't have changed what they'd have found out. They'd still have known we did something with an angel's core."

Amy laughs. "Lucky for you, I'm willing to believe that you really ARE just stupid enough to not think of that. Still... please try to be less stupid in the future."

>>30211092

Amy chuckles when Ego is done talking through her. "I guess we CAN still disagree on things."

>>30211092

"Couldn't it also be that she can't really affect our world from hers? And, she's only sane right now because she's in hers. So, the Momentary Lake is like the only place in our world she can stay sane and have power."

Amy shakes her head vigorously as if she's trying to shake off thoughts like water. "None of this matters right now. I don't care about any of this until we fix Shei."
>>
>>30211122

"Really, what do we stand to lose at this point that we aren't going to lose anyway by doing nothing? I'm not a huge fan of all the possible shiftiness going on either. But, we have literally nothing else to go on right now. If you have something that is even half as useful as how useful this plan COULD be, I'm all for it."
>>
>>30211092
Flaming sighs, "Well, we kind of have leverage on Mudi since we're the only ones who've offered to take her into Tartarus. Does anyone know a way we can make sure she doesn't come back to bite us? Some kind of spell or something we'd have to force her to agree to let us cast that'd let us keep her in line, or else we stomp off?"

>>30211122
"WHY would Mudi want to destroy everything?! She's not a demon, she's a pony! She has every bit as much to lose from destroying the world as we do. The demons fighting amongst themselves isn't going to matter when every nation gets destroyed in the crossfire."
>>
>>30211160
>>30211122

"Really, even if Mudi did go crazy or betray us, that situation still sounds a whole lot better to me. At least that problem sounds solvable. Even if it's ridiculously difficult. It at least has a more simple solution than our problems now."
>>
>>30211092
Shei responds to River "Unless you are dealing with control based upon evoking primordial fear. I saw some glimpses of Miracle's capabilities when appraising her and speaking in the Birdcage. The JOY might have been the only thing powerful enough avert the immobilizing effects of which. But more than that, the other bolstering effects was a great asset."

>>30211092
Shei says to Blessings "Well.. We don't have many options. The witches are powerful. And with Buiwong involved. It may be more dangerous not to take the leap."

>>30211092
Shei-Sher looks around him, as the eyes of everyone are there to judge him. He shudders and then stands prominently.
"When the firmanent broke and our reckoning was at hand. I made a deal with Buiwong to send me to my Master's tower, with Flow and Dania. It was there I could use my altar to Sabuul, with my Master's help to lift the spirits out of the four of and reach Providence to help avert disaster. We failed. And afterward I was still in Buiwong's service and in a desperate situation. I stayed within our pact and with his influence was able to free the goats of Mr'uthgar who were willing to leave. From then on I lead an exodus through the perilous wilderness that was now infested with demons in hopes we could reach Zha Arlakane. Where Dania promised held sanctuary. Without Buiwong's help I and the tribe traveling me would be dead. I don't know what is left of Mr'uthgar, but I assume it's not good. Since then I've been relying on Buiwong's help and watching him as he watched me."

Shei-Sher runs a hoof through his hair.
"For while I have held my head to it in optimism. Thinking, perhaps working with Buiwong isn't so bad if he can protect my loved ones.. But after speaking with Little Journey I've come to know some things about Buiwong that are quite damning. He said he planned to unite the demons and mortals of earth in peace, but for the duration of my service under Buiwong I've noticed his power diminishing.

1/2
>>
>>30211150
"Why do you all keep telling me to think of something better when I don't trust some witch we only just met that claims she can fix all our problems and everything will be all happy again! Life doesn't work like that!"

>>30211160
"She has nothing to worry about, she'll be in charge! She could do whatever she wants cause we put her at the top of the demon's hierarchy!"

>>30211176
"Are you even listening to what you're saying? How can that be solvable? You've been saying we can't fight the demons so you're going to make her strong enough to control them, so how could we stop *that* if it goes wrong?!"
>>
>>30211194
>>30211092
"The messages he gave came fewer, and vaguer. Our offerings weren't paid for as potently as before. He must have been losing on his front, in the Beyond. In preparation for another doomsday, I have been trying to arrange my tribe be sent to Vadahara. I planted a tree of sapphen there long ago. It is a longshot but I've read in fables they could so tall they touch the moon. And I have device for accelerating the growth of plants. As well as a power for it. So that is one option if you ever desire it. And then there." Shei takes a deep breathe and sighs "The other option which I'd prefer, is we join the witches in their trek down Tartarus. And the promises I've accrued, we would have a way to sabotage their efforts and instead place Amy as the Queen of all Demons. This is mutually preferable to us and Buiwong. Since we can not kill a God with Amy, we could at least bargain with him over limitations for his influence over Huoli. And at the same time Buiwong would not have to consort himself with such dangerous and conniving people as the Witches of Gehenna."

1/2
>>
>>30211211

"I'm not comparing power to power. The difference is that it would be one pony we could just kill. Killing one pony who won't listen isn't so bad if you don't have an alternative. But, killing pretty much everything left in the world to create peace is just ridiculous and not a solution to anything. And, that's the only alternative to this plan. We need a way to make everyone stop fighting."

"And, that's a problem that I haven't known how to solve until now. When both sides just want to kill each other, how do you get enough people to stop? The problem we have right now is more than just a problem of being strong enough to do it. We just don't have a way to make people listen. At least we'd have that way."

"And, if it doesn't work, at least the way to fix that problem is much simpler."

Amy cocks her head suddenly. "Wait. Are you saying you're fine with the way the world is now?" she asks curiously.
>>
>>30211176
>>30211211
"It means if we put her at the top, then we only have one problem to deal with. A target, a goal, even if she's super powerful we know WHO to kill if she makes everything worse and then we might have an idea of how to replace her with someone who will do it right. It's the only way we've learned so far how to make ALL the demons behave, and maybe even be decent creatures like Busta. You haven't even MET Mudi yet!"
>>
>>30211247
>>30211194

"Well, I don't really want to just betray the witches for no reason," Amy says with concern.

"I'm still confused why you thought you couldn't talk to me about this, though. This doesn't even really sound like you'd be betraying Buiwong. Why would he be upset to hear any of this?'
>>
>>30211273

"You're much better at explaining things," Amy says with a smile.
>>
>>30211136
The other three swordsponies admire your weapons quite a lot, but you notice that none of them speak or even make any vocable sounds. Without unsheathing their own swords, you see them comparing their weapons to yours.
"I'mmalicey," the mare says quickly, giving you a curtsy. You can't tell if she said Malicey or Alicey. "Well, we're sort of already playing right now, wouldn't you agree? Social interactions are a kind of game if you think about it. There are many ways that they can go wrong, and many ways you can win at them."

>>30211115
You scan the stones, and realize that they are forming a kind of seal around this space. Nothing living that has entered their ring can exit it.
"Right, that's going to give us a bit of trouble," the mare says. "I don't quite know how to get out of here. We've tried shooting and attacking them but no luck. A nasty demon in a purple hat set those up here, so I'll be sure to get him and make him lose when we escape."

>>30211160
>>30211143
>>30211122
"Mudi does seem plenty stable though, at least for now," Onion says. "And as far as leverage goes, if my guess is correct, it might not actually take all that much to kill her if she betrays us. We'd just need to pop her bubble and let her greed for power do the rest."

>>30211194
"I'm still skeptical of the idea that Buiwong is helping Mudi," River Spring adds. "At least not in the way you're suggesting. He doesn't seem the type to be content with someone else at the helm, unless she were some kind of avatar of him. But I don't know enough about her to believe that's the case."

(1/2)
>>
>>30211143
Shei-Sher doesn't let go or wince as you body becomes hot. And as Amy speaks, Shei-Sher can feel a great weight lift over him.

Shei laughs, slightly, just enough to show he's relieved and his heart isn't sinking into his stomach anymore "I think I am going to have about twenty ponies ensuring I no longer do stupid things." He says with a faint smile. "The thing with Miracle. Was my own selfishness. If I died.. t would have only been my life lost." Shei-Sher clenches onto you tighter "I'm sorry Amy. I'll never again run into the dark with so little regard." The words fall out of his mouth with tremor and weight, as he shakes all over with repentance.
>>
>>30211211
>>30211253
>>30211160
"Well, I think one way we could solve that is by just not handing over absolute power to Mudi," Zjetya adds. "We would need someone to keep Mudi in check, but Mudi also needs to be able to keep them in check. One option, I think, is to get the Choir in on this. They'd probably want a seat at the table either way, and we can have them keep Mudi in line. The only trouble would be to guarantee balance of power."

>>30211247
>>30211253
"Amy, don't take this the wrong way," Box says. "But Shei, how is your solution any different than having Mudi at the top? Why is making Amy the demon queen any less likely to go wrong than making Mudi the demon queen? The blood moon was all it took for Amy to turn crazy. Demons are just inclined toward chaos. The whole thing is dangerous either way you slice it."
"That's really harsh," Onion says.
"But true," Volkama begrudgingly adds.

>>30211247
"So, wait-- you're basing this off the fact that your god isn't giving you as many things as often as you want?" River asks. "So, you're an addict AND a spoiled brat. Good to know."
>>
>>30211194
As Shei mentions him leading an exodus, Flaming grumbles, "Way I heard it, Flow, Renee, and Dania helped you a lot with that exodus." AS he mentions Buiwong has been watching over him, she glares, "He's been with you this entire time...? Watching you? Watching ME?" When you mention the army, she asks.
"....does Little Journey know about all this, then?"

>>30211194
>>30211283
When he gets to the part about betraying Mudi for Amy to take hold instead, it actually gives Flaming pause. "I... that kind of makes sense." She looks to Amy, "You've been wanting to be friends with demons since forever and I'd trust YOU a heck of a lot more than I would Mudi." She turns to Shei, "But I want full details. What are these deals you've made, exactly?"

>>30211297
"Heh, that's unusual for me."

>>30211304
"So even with all that power she's gathered, if she does betray us, she should be as easy to kill after as she was before? That works, though getting into Tartarus to do it after she has all the demons under her control makes that more difficult. She has this pen made from Laciela's feather that makes whatever she writes come true, could we bargain with her to use that to make her promise never to betray us?"

>>30211312
"I've been meaning to talk to Ecclesia who can talk to the choir, but Ichimonji's been busy and I haven't heard from her in a bit."

She turns to Box, "What do you mean? Amy might be a little... weird, sometimes, but she's the nicest pony any of us have ever met now. You don't think she'd be more trustworthy than Mudi?"
>>
>>30211304
"Perfect... We're trapped in here. However every trap has a failsafe to them, if not I will create one." Observer says, testing if a magical Spellbreaking bolt will work.

>Spellbreaker bolt on ring
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30211312
>>30211348
>>30211309
>>30211211

"The Choir sucks," Amy says simply. Then, she suddenly lights up. "What if we mix all of these plans together!?"

"A balance of power totally works better with three sides checking each other anyway! We could have Mudi for the power, the Choir for making sure Mudi doesn't do anything extreme, and me for hugs and keep everyone happy!"

"And really," Amy adds, looking to Box. "Even if I WAS crazy, can you really say the world wouldn't be totally fun with me in control?"
>>
>>30211304
Flow is considerably more on edge now than before. The silent swordsponies, coupled with M/Alicey's presence is more than enough to keep him aware.
"Aye, I suppose so, lass. However, I ain't really an adept in wordplay, like I am in swordsmanship," he shrugs.

He turns around to the stones, and hums to himself.
"You say you tried attacking, eh?"
He unsheathes Mfaniya's Tsurugi and gives one of the stones a slash.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30211253
>>30211273
"But you need to compare power to power in this scenario you idiot! The demons now just have numbers, it's longer to clear the problem the way the world is now but it's a possibility. If you have one pony who can keep *all* the demons in check, how can you think anypony, or even if the whole world united against her, could stand a chance to kill her?"

"No, I don't like the world as it is now, but I'm not going to throw it's fate down to one being. That's been done before with gods and all that gave us is abandonment once things became the way they are now,"

>>30211273
"I don't need to meet her with how you've all explained her."

>>30211194
>>30211247
"And how exactly do you plan to just replace Mudi with Amy then."
Pryce scoffs, not believing in Shei's plan in the slightest.

>>30211304
>>30211312
"There's no way this could work with only one in charge, ever. However this plan goes, it will never work out."
>>
>>30211364
"I don't trust the Choir anymore than I do Mudi. And how can they keep Mudi under control after you give her all that power in Tartarus? Do you plan to go and bring them all down there too?"

>>30211304
>>30211312
KP, having moved to the barracks, looks around to see if he can spot the cord Wireframe tied up to keep that portal open. If all the others keep shouting, at least he can check on the other kids.
>>
>>30211312
Shei-Sher turns to Volkama "I returned you from lunacy on that bloody night didn't I? And the night after I restored the sanity of the total your friends we saved. If the time comes I know I can help Amy control her madness. And if it's for her I'll glady risk my life doing so."

>>30211312
"There's more" Shei-Sher affirms River Spring. "Before it was just mine and the cult's suspicions but they were confirmed when Little Journey had told me specifically what happened to Buiwong. After the Rapture, he attempted to return to his Domain in the Beyond to fully regain his powers before pursuing the Devas. But, the Deva Enjoma anticipated it, and laid a trap there for Buiwong. Enjoma cut a hole in reality with the Blade, and shoved Buiwong partway through before closing the hole, effectively cutting him in half. It's only recent he has been able to speak with his followers again."

>>30211283
"Well, I haven't a clue in my mind just how he will receive such an idea. I stated it so plainly because, verily, at this moment I am making him the offer as the spider's watch us."
>>
>>30211348

"Nuh uh! You're always helping me when I can't explain things!"

>>30211374

"You're talking like you plan on just killing all the demons..." Amy says a little sadly.

>>30211397

"It's like Onion said, she won't actually be that hard to contain. If we're right, we'd basically just have to push her out of the lake. Then, her own power would do the rest to her. I don't know about the Choir, though... It'd be hard to convince them, but I'm sure they can be convinced."

"I agree that the Choir isn't great either. But, they're bad for different reasons. So, they'll balance each other into something alright. And, with me there, I think it could. You don't think I'D abandon the world, do you?"
>>
>>30211364
"I've never met the Choir but Ichimonji doesn't think much of them either. Too much thinking and plotting rather than doing, I think she said."

She rubs her chin, "Having someone down there to look after Mudi and make sure she keeps her word doens't sound like a bad idea..." she looks up, "But what, you wouldn't like to be Queen of the Demons? I thought you'd LOVE that."

>>30211374
"Don't call me an idiot!" Flaming shouts back, snorting, "They just told us Mudi is probably as easy to kill after we do this as she was before, we could ask Ecclessia to assign guards to her 24/7 and if she ever lets the control go to her head, then we can let them handle it and focus on the next problem. We'll prepare for the eruption before we even feel the ground shake."

>>30211374
"What do you think of Amy being given the power, then?"

>>30211406
"Little Journey told me about that, with Buiwong. Good riddance, I say: the less power he has the better. What gives him such control over Mudi then like you said, why would she listen to him when he's so weak?"
>>
>>30211436
*24/5 (only 5 days in the Accorsian calendar)
>>
>>30211436

Amy laughs. "I mean, it sounds like a chance to make LOTS of friends. But, I wouldn't want to be in charge alone. Mostly just because that would involve betraying someone. But, we should bring this balance of power idea to Moody. She could go for this."
>>
>>30211431
"You make it sounds like pushing her out would be easy."

"Sure, a witch we can't fully trust and a organization that's far too controlling totally balance out. And hugs can easily fix that all up."
Pryce says, with heavy, obvious sarcasm.

>>30211436
"Even if it was that simple, the fact we're think more about how to fix a problem and fail-safes to this solution means it's not worth going through with it!"

>>30211436
"It sounds too risky if that same power is already tearing a witch apart."

>>30211431
Pryce is silent to respond for a moment.
"...I don't plan on doing anything."
>>
>>30211348
"Hey, I'm just spec-- specl-- specu-- ah, I'm just guessin'," Onion admits. "I doubt any of us will know the full picture until we actually have to fight 'er. Which I don't think is a good idea in any regard."

>>30211364
"You better include the demon lords in there," Blessings says. "They definitely won't allow any power structure to exist without them, especially after Miracle and Mirror Image upset the balance of power here."

>>30211406
"Not without that magic, you're not," Volkama says. "Besides he demon fused with me is hardly enough to even deserve the rank of Fiend. If you strengthen the demon inside Amy, she may even become utterly impossible to control."

>>30211406
"Hmm. If that's true, then he is in a bind indeed," River admits. "But relying on a god in the first place, only to try to renegotiate the terms of your covenant partway through will only end badly. Anyone can see that."

>>30211397
As KP wanders away, he sees a fuzzy, big-eyed spider holding an end of pink wire that disappears into a tiny black hole a few feet away. The spider also has a bundle of web with it, containing many flies. It pulls one out and offers it to Hopper.
>>
>>30211348
>>30211364
>>30211374
>>30211406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzjc1Y6Nf7E
"I'm just saying, both demons and angels naturally tend toward the extremes," Box says. "Pretty much any solution that results in them taking THIS much power over others is going to give way to something nastier. The angels want to exterminate any resistance to the will of their gods-- or at least, what they THINK the will of their gods is. Whereas the majority of demons require the equivalent of a knife against their throats in order to not kill and/or rape everything around them. And mortals? Well, they all just get tossed around in the storm. Only the strongest will be able to adapt. And those of us who are in between? Well, we'll just be wiped out. Like does anyone know what I am? Even I'm not sure. Am I a pony or a bit of furniture that can talk? I have no clue. All I know is that any structure of power like that would end with me getting stomped out sooner rather than later."

>>30211349
>>30211370
As Observer momentarily breaks the magic barrier established by the stones, Flow cuts through them, leaving a large gap in the seal. Malicey and her entourage rush through the opening.

"Boy, that simple, huh? Wow, that sure is a good spell. Very handy," Malicey says. The three swordsponies nod and stretch, each of them seeming a bit awkward on top of being mute. "Hooray, we win!" Malicey cheers. Her bloodlust subsides palpably, leaving the air feeling cleaner. "Well, that was fun. Let's keep playing! What should we play next?"
>>
>>30211477
Observer leaves the ring as well, looking about for the next way to go. "Let us play 'find the way forward' shall we?" Observer says, searching for the next path to follow onward.

>Navigation
[1d10]
>>
>>30211461

"Well it's kinda obvious that you don't plan on doing anything," Amy says with a bit of a chuckle. "Which is why I asked if you are okay with the world is now. I can't understand how you don't want to do anything to help it."

"Alright, so I was being a little silly by saying I'd just add hugs. You know I can be forceful when I need to be. But, I like to think it's a good kind of forceful. I can actually listen and help the two sides compromise. And, whether we like them or not, a lot of ponies follow The Choir. Having them being a part of this would make them feel a lot better. Or I guess we could like get Ichimonji in on this instead or something."

"And, I've been assuming that as Demon Queen, I'd have more power somehow. I kinda just assumed that was part of Shei's plan."

>>30211406

"How AM I supposed to become the Demon Queen?" Amy asks, turning to Shei.

>>30211472

"I'll be honest, I don't care about them," Amy says bluntly to Blessings. "The whole point is to put someone in charge of them anyway. And, I'd make it clear to them that my whole point there would be to have their best interests at heart."
>>
>>30211348
"Please don't act so appalled." Shei-Sher says condescendingly "You were so gingery about handing over the control of all the Demon's among our plane to a schizophrenic witch."

>>30211364
>>30211397
>>30211312
"Now Amy that is a splendid idea on paper" Shei-Sher tries to be supportive. "Ecclessia is corrupt with followers of Buiwong, and you are assuming the Witches would be happy about sharing their dominion. Additionally this would split our bargaining by one-third."

>>30211374
"Currently I am under the service of the Demon Lord's of Vitrol to organize a contest for supremacy over demons. They have agreed to let me summon them once we reach the Momentary Field and they will allow me to control them so they may withstand the subdueing effects of the field. With this I have a plan to distract Mudi long enough for her contained power to leak uncontrollably and cripple her. And Secondly I and Amy will have to reach the lake. Once Amy is submerged I will sacrifice the Witching Lantern, a gift given to me by the God of Tartarus, and this." Shei-Sher touches the wooden kitchen table with a hoof, and flower springs forth "The majority of my energy. there is something missing however. A final ingredient I haven't quite figured out yet."

"I can go further into detail but I need to collect my thoughts for a moment, as it's quite elaborate."
>>
>>30211477
Once the stones have been properly diced, Flow swipes the sword, extending his arm to its full length. He starts spinning the sword around, so much that it starts to become a blur around his hoof, before he abruptly stops, and throws his sword in its sheath with a smirk.
"Ahh...now I see why she preferred this sword."

He brushes off his coat and sighs.
"Yes, well, I suppose we should get moving forwards. Speaking of which, where were you lot heading in the first place?"
>navigating
[1d10]
>>
>>30211514
>>30211503
>>30211477
>>30211461
>>30211436
>>30211406

Amy sighs as Box rants. "This whole conversation is starting to feel kinda pointless. And, I can't help but feel like we've already glossed over the solution to all of this."

Amy turns to Shei. "You said that Miracle's core could have given you the ability to turn demons and angels back to normal? Why are we not talking about that more?"

"If we can just completely get rid of the idea of demons and angels, then all of this becomes SO much simpler. EVEN MORE simple because I INSIST that we go back in to fix Shei anyway."

"SO!" Amy says, clapping her hooves as if she is dusting something off of them. "I say we go into Miracle and see what we can do with that, then come back to all of this ridiculously complicated nonsense if that doesn't go well."
>>
>>30211472
KP looks at the spider, a little wary after the talk with River and Shei before on them possibly being fragments of Buiwong. He looks over at the hole, glad the gate is there. Pryce steps over to the spider, moving to be at eye level with it.
>"Hey, so I'm not entirely sure what you are right now, but you do look friendly. Since you're holding that, can you open that portal up a little bit so I can get through and check on my friends?"
KP asks. As the fly is offered, he looks over the fly to make sure there isn't anything on it, then he lifts Hopper off his back and sets him on his head so Hopper can snap up the fly treat.

>>30211472
"Why do we need to include the demon lords in this? This whole plan I've been lead to believe is to keep them under control, not give the more power."

>>30211503
"I know a lot of ponies follow them, and that's part of the reason I don't trust them either. They're the ones who want to take rfugees out of Zha and make them fight. And I don't think you with any kind of power can keep them controlled since you have a demon in you."
Pryce says, ignoring her first comment.

>>30211514
"Did you make this plan before or after you lost a fight against an angel and became the kid I'm looking at right now?"
Pryce scolds.

>>30211539
"We're not talking about it because we're not risking ourselves to go and fight an angel!"
Pryce snaps in retort.
>>
>>30211448
"Well," Flaming snorts, "I think you'd be the nicest Queen of the Demons I ever met. Plus that means I'd know a queen! I never knew a queen before. A few princesses now but, never a queen."

She nods, "Talking to Mudi about it sounds fair, at least."

>>30211461
"Oh, so because we're thinking carefully about something, and trying to make it work, means it isn't worth going through at all? Some plans take time to work out, Pryce, that doesn't mean they're not worth going after. You've just been shooting down every part of it without offering any suggestion how to improve it."

"What if it was someone besides the Choir keeping her in check then? Would you have anyone else in mind?"

>>30211472
"No, I don't think so either, I've see what she's capable of... but just in case everyone's right and she CAN'T be trusted, we need some kind of idea to keep her in check just in case things go badly."

>>30211477
As Box waxes philosophically, oddly enough, Flaming gives pause, thinking about what he said. "I... I can kind of see your point. Too much power will corrupt anyone. But we don't know anything about what else can be done to curb the demons, Ecclessia is playing so long a game there might not be anything left to save at this rate. That's why I think forcing Mudi to accept sharing her power is the best idea."

>>30211514
"That witch hasn't ruined the entire world nearly as much as Buiwong has. I don't care how pure his intentions were, he betrayed all the Climbing Fires when he let the demons over run our home."

As you mention Ecclesia being corrupt with Buiwong followers, Flaming holds up a hoof, "Wait, hold on. Like who?"

>>30211539
"Miracle's core can turn demons back to mortals... even if, like, they died a long time ago? Lots of demons as I understand were alive a long, LONG time ago, wouldn't that be like, resurrecting everyone who ever died?"
>>
>>30211472
"That is true.. I will find a way. I have faith in Amy's love for me." He tells Volkama stalwartly

>>30211472
"Well it's as you said River. Buiwong is in a bind. And so are we.. If punishment should be wrought River I will take full responsibility I know Buiwong can hear me say this."

>>30211477
"In my truest of hearts Box, I forget you are even among us half of the time." Shei-Sher admits plainly and honestly "But if Demons and Angels are the extremes of this world it would make sense that everything in between is the middle ground. As the nature of this deal. It is a compromise, but it will take great sacrifice."
>>
>>30211558
"It's because we've *only* had problems with it that its not worth going through with it. Especially when you all agreed to this when we were supposed to come here about that angel attack on Zha! And I don't have any other solutions, but I know this can't end well!"
>>
>>30211558

"Yeah, but having everyone alive at once could be fun!"

>>30211565

"Awww," Amy says about having faith in her love. "That's adorable," she says as she hugs him.

"I think this is why it would be better if we just got rid of the extremes."

>>30211556
>>30211565
>>30211558
>>30211477

Amy stares at Pryce for a moment with a blank expression. Then, she looks to everyone and speaks loudly.

"Okay, so I think it's just time to ignore whatever Pryce has to say. He's not helpful at all," she says flatly.
>>
>>30211503
"Well, I can already sense that won't work," Blessings sighs. "At their very core, they have wildly different ideas than you about what their best interests are. If you offer them something that is utter, torturous misery to them, then they may simply have no choice but to betray you, you see?"

>>30211514
"Excuse me? A gift given to you by the God of Tartarus? And you ACCEPTED it!?" Blessings stammers. "How did that even work? The Great Seal of Tartarus is shut! There's no way He could have reached you! What gift was that? No gift of a being of Tartarus could ever come without a string attached. Surely some greater cost awaits here."

>>30211530
"I've kind of forgotten," Malicey says, gesturing to the members of her entourage. "But I know they came here trying to recruit demons, when one of their friends became lost. I offered to help them if they could beat me in a game. But they lost. So now they can't talk."

The three ponies nod.

>>30211539
>>30211558
>>30211565
"Oh, I'm not complaining," Box says. "Everything's pointless. I've come to accept that. I just enjoy it."
"I'm still unsure how Shei reached the conclusion that he could do all that with a soul's power, or at least THIS soul in particular," Volkama says. "Seems a little... beyond the pale. But that is none of my concern. Who among you is going with us? Show of hooves?"
Nobody among the NPCs raises their hoof. Volkama seems unsurprised.

(1/2)
>>
>>30211556
>>30211514
"I do have to agree with Pryce about including the demon lords in this idea," Flaming adds to that, "You agreed to summon them once you're in the lake?! That seems like a really, really risky idea, I'd rather Mudi have that power than any of those monsters! How can you keep them in line, just because they 'said' they'd let you?"

>>30211580
"The angel attack on Zha has been solved, we know Miracle was behind it that time and now she's gone. We didn't come here looking for this but I'm not going to look an offering in the horns when it presents itself, this is an opportunity so let's do SOMETHING with it. And every great plan has had opposition from one side or another, that just means we need to work on it until it works. I mean, Pryce, assuming we do as you say and don't go after ANY of this, what's next? Go back to Zha and tell them we saw Vitral die too, and then go try to save another place only to see it fall?"
>>
>>30211556
The fly is fat, but clean and suitable for frog consumption. Meanwhile the spider yanks on the wire, than another force yanks back on it. This happens back and forth until a small Dark Corridor opens, KP sized.

>>30211530
>>30211487
"That sounds like a fairly good game, but it's not very exciting. Seems too easy to win," Malicey says.

After a little while longer of traveling, cutting through the landscape and getting turned around a couple times, you start to make out the ruins of an aged temple between the leaves and vines, elevated upon an old hill. Primal, natural magic hangs heavy in the air. Meanwhile, the arrow on Flow's bounty poster vanishes, and its glow turns from yellow to red, signaling that Voir Dire must be nearby.
>>
>PAUSED
>>
>>30211503
"With great sacrifice. The majority of which will be on my part. The Witching Lantern, My gift from the God of Tartarus, and a piece of Y'dryth if we might be able to get our hooves on such a thing. I will bring these things to the Lake and with you in it I will pour all of my energy, until exhaustion. With enough preparation for how the alchemy might work it is feasible."

>>30211558
>"Wait, hold on. Like who?"
"I can't say. It would be a firm betrayal of Buiwong and his followers and I am already walking along a tightrope."

>>30211436
"Except for how powerful he is. I do not know, only that they are in league with each other and knowing Buiwong he harbors ulterior motives from Mudi."

>>30211556
"It is a work in progress.."
>>
>>30211587
"Fine, don't listen to caution and just agree to everything asked of you. Probably would give up your life is somepony asked you."

>>30211599
"Good, at least that problem was solved."
Pryce says, ignoring the rest of her statement.
>>
>>30211595
At RiverSpring's allegations Shei-Sher puts an arrow on the table. "Look at it and you will know what it is. With this power I should have been able to absorb Miracle but while wrapped in joyous lunacy" Shei-Sher laughs at himself with so much remorse "I forgot to use it."
Shei then speaks soberly.
"There was a cost that came with it. I need to negotiate with my patron god's over the matter." He appears sad for a moment. "Worst case scenario, I will be sacrificing my pet Gigginox and Pheonix."

>>30211595
"Rii-i-i-i-iight" Shei-Sher dullfully bleats at Volkama's comment "Another show of hooves, if Huoli were to become overrun with demons as the gates of Tartarus are flung open at Buiwong's will who here has reserved a method of escape?" Shei-Sher promptly raises his hoof in the air.
>>
>>30211646
They raise their hooves
>>
>>30211610

"Well, I don't want you to sacrifice more of yourself," Amy says with concern.

She puts a hoof on Shei's shoulder and looks him in the eyes. "I'm getting scared for you, now. Earlier, you said something that sounded like you felt like dying would have been less of a punishment..."

Amy starts tearing up. "I'm just... I'm sorry. I should have done this earlier instead of yelling at you."

She lightly wraps her arms and Shei and doesn't let go. She doesn't say another word. She simply pats him on the back.
>>
>>30211587
Shei-Sher closes his eyes as he basks in the hug "Thank you Amy. There is a way to access a middle-ground. I know there is."

>>30211556
>>30211587
>I think it's just time to ignore whatever Pryce has to say
"Amy!" Shei chastices "Don't say things like that. He's still our comrade and we need him as much as he needs us. And besides, Pryce is my oldest Friend."

>>30211556
"Technically Pryce, Amy is her demon and her demon is her. Recently the two were integrated closer together."
>>
>>30211814
"Amy.." Shei-Sher reciprocates the hug "I'm sorry. I won't die as long as you're alive with me. There is going be a lot of sacrifice on everyone's part if we're to prevail. I am asking a lot.. I am just trying to make this all work." Shei-Sher's voice wobbles. A tear finally spills out and he wipes it quickly.
>>
>>30211841

"Shhhhhh," Amy shushes Shei as he tries to continue to talk business. "This isn't about any of that any more. You just went through something so horrible I can't even imagine it. And, you've bravely faced us all right after."

"I can't... I don't know how you do it. You're one of the most amazing people I know. You must be hurting so much inside. It hurts worse if you keep it in. Trust me, that's something I get. So, please just let it out."
>>
>>30211846
The conversation was taken to Shei-Sher's bedroom.

The words are sweet, they drip off Amy's whispers like honey. It's what Shei-Sher's wanted to hear for so long now.. from someone. Just anyone. And yet he feels so repulsed. "You don't have to praise me to console me Amy." the tears begin to run off Shei-Sher's face of their own accord "Dammit.." he feels so much like a child. Especially with Amy hugging him. He's so little, as he looks up to her he feels the same things he felt for Gabriele and Dania. "I just want someone to care about me!" He spills out in a cry as he lets go of his tears into Amy's breast.
>>
>>30211908

Amy chuckles slightly. "I wasn't trying to praise you. I was just... confused that you weren't crying more."

She chuckles again. "Kinda like how I'm confused now that you're crying more about thinking that no one cares than you are about the literal torture and body horror you just went through."

"But, you cry about whatever you want right now."
>>
>>30211929
The little Goat's a blubbery mess as he does, in fact let all out along with his mucus. "I just don't know what to do! I try and try but nothing I ever gets Pryce! or anyone for that matter.. Not even Volkama cares for me. Save pony's life twice and all of his friends and you think they'd appreciate you, but if I died tomorrow he wouldn't give a damn! At best I just want to mend things with Pryce. I've know him for so long, I know there's something I could. But not even the mention of how I tried to save Prisca phases him." He digs his face into Amy's breast " I jUst DoN't UnDErstAnD" His voice warbles with anger and grief. "There's something wrong with me Amy. I'm trying so hard to fix." He snorts back his snot and tears as the tears continue to come out "And the first thing that needs to be fixed is my weakness! I cannot cry anymore. I don't want them think I'm begging for pity."
>>
>>30211955

"Okay, FIRST of all, there is NOTHING wrong with crying. It helps. It really does. Crying too often or at the wrong times might be bad. But, I'd be even crazier than I am now if I didn't cry things out when I was younger," Amy laughs distantly.

"Aaaanyway," she says awkwardly. "I think your only problem is all your secrets. I've noticed that people tend to get more upset about things when they find out you did them behind their backs."

"But seriously," Amy extends her arms so that she can look Shei in the face. She takes a blanket and wipes Shei's face with it with a caring smile. "Everyone here cares about you. Well-" she suddenly adds with a bit of a snicker. "I mean, the ones who aren't sociopaths. Volkama has problems, so you can't really take anything he says or feels to heart. I think this whole incident proves who does and doesn't care about you. Anyone who got angry at you cares."

"This wasn't some thing that put anyone else at risk. Aside from the whole spreading JOY thing which you obviously had under control, anyway. This was entirely yourself on the line. If someone didn't care about you, they wouldn't have had anything to say. Why would they? They got made because they want you to be safe and you weren't."

"And, a looot of ponies got veeery mad at you," Amy laughs.
>>
>>30211981
Shei-Sher snibbles but listens attentively has Amy gives him her thoughts and he looks her in the eyes.

"I don't know... I'm in such ill-regard with everyone... River.. she is giving me the antidote, but- S-she just seemed so willing to let me die before. I know you will always be there for me. I know Flaming.. and Flow. I just wish Pryce would at least give in a little. I'm trying to so hard to make things up for him."

Shei-Sher turns his head back to Amy's lush fur "...I can't cry. Not in front of them. I need to appear strong if they're ever going to trust me."
>>
>>30212025

"Yeah, Pryce is being a little difficult," she says scornfully. "But, he's definitely mad about what you did. He cares deep down. I think he's just scared of... stuff. And then, your dramatic antics turns that fear anger."

"I know I come off as the goofy girl who just smiles and hugs a lot to make my friends. But, I like to think I am good at reading emotions and understanding how to use them. If you want to win him over, I think you just need to try less hard. The last thing he wants in his life right now is more drama. Of any kind. When things are hard, be a solution. A SIMPLE one," she adds quickly with a bit of scorn. "No more of these over the top gestures and plans!"

She sighs. "I know that's hard to do right now... Since we're planning things and all. But, I think we're just going to have to go with the flow on all of this right now and hope he just doesn't leave us. WHEN things go wrong, we'll just have to help him help us."
>>
>>30212055
Shei-Sher thinks on Amy's words, the tears dry up and he savors this feeling he has between him and Amy.
"Yes.. you're right.. I had not thought I was in love with such a wise pony. Thank you Amy." Shei-Sher hugs Amy again. Long and with warmth.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.