[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you stand before the glass container, thinking long and hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (274KB, 1536x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 1536x569px
>you stand before the glass container, thinking long and hard.
>the local pet shop is having a sale on "My Little Minis" and you had to see what ponies they had
>not much, but still a good batch non the less.
"Hey buddy, hurry it up and pick! We gotta send the rest to the Panda Express across town!"
>you nod at him and peer into your wallet.
>200
>shit.
Wat do?
>>
>>30209181
I remember this thread. Give me Sunbutt and Moonbutt.
>>
File: 1120213.png (1MB, 1315x939px) Image search: [Google]
1120213.png
1MB, 1315x939px
>>30209181
Celestia
Twiggles
Spike

We're doing it the proper Canterlot way.
>>
>>30209181
If there are multiple batches, then that means that there are multiple chances to buy them. Wait until next time when they have a bigger selection.
>>
>>30209181
Woona and Ponk and Flutters
Also needs to be updated to include GLIMMY GLIMMY GLIMMY
>>
>>30209181
>Pinkie
My waifu, of course I buy her.
>Maud
My waifu's sister is a top priority.
>Applejack
Second best horse.
>Twilight
She'd be smart enough to find a way to get them all.
>>
>>30209181
Applejack because she's the loyalest of friends and most dependable of ponies.
Maud because she's the best side character bar none.
Pinkie because if I don't then Maud will kill me in my sleep.
Derpy because she's too pure for this world.
>>
>>30209205
>Sunbutt and Moonbutt.
i want this as well
>>
>>30209181
I'll get Rara and Luna and then treat us all to Panda Express for dinner.
>>
>>30209247
this, for these reasons
>>
>>30209181
Get Applejack and $150 worth of supplies for her.
>>
>>30209181
Easy choice. Give the high schooler who's working a part-time job at the pet store $100 to be in the back, then break the glass and save all the ponies.

Though if I have to play the game I'd take the royal sisters, easiest for them to handle the deaths of the others. Shame, though.
>>
>>30210096
>easiest for them to handle the deaths of the others
Brother, I'm pretty sure they'd ask you to take one of their subjects instead, out of mercy.
>>
>>30209181
Convince the (((owner))) to burn down the panda express across town for insurance money
>>
>>30210224
Fair point, but if you pick any four of the mane 6 plus spike then they will have to live forever with the deaths of at least three of their friends (more if you count the princesses as friends, particularly if you save Twilight).

Lyra might not really care though, or at least she'd get over it if it meant living among humans. And who knows how it would effect Derpy and Maud.
>>
>>30209181
Go to the atm, go back and buy all of them except Spike and Twilight.
But if poor with only the $200...
Celestia, Pinkie, and Rarity.

Our demand they give you the information of who bought Starlight
>>
File: 025046045.png (310KB, 773x611px) Image search: [Google]
025046045.png
310KB, 773x611px
I get Applejack, Fluttershy, and Celestia. Those three are the best, the rest can fuck off for all I care.
>>
>>30209181
Bimp
>>
File: Hayday2 Cookie Heist.png (436KB, 680x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Hayday2 Cookie Heist.png
436KB, 680x1380px
>>30209181
Alright Anons, here's the plan.
Task Force Overwatch is intel; find out the route they're taking to the Panda Express, the vehicle they're taking, and who's driving.
Task Force Alpha is the strike team; using gathered intel you guys are going to intercept the cargo. I don't care how you do it, before they depart, en route, or as they arrive, sneaky beaky like or cheeki breeki like.
Task Force Omega is contingency; If the plan goes tits up you're the ones fixing Alpha's fuckup. A second strike en route, staking out the delivery site, anything you want goes as long as you get the cargo.
Get to work, gentlemen, tell us how you're going to do this.
>>
>>30209181
Purple smart
>>
>>30209181
>Spend $16 on a crowbar
>Walk away with 12 ponies and $184 remaining
>Buy eggs
>>
>>30209181
Celestia, Twilight, and Maud.

Watch as they demolish any attempts to harm the rest.
>>
>>30209181
Twi, rarara, flutterbutter, ponks
>>
>>30209181
50 on purplesmart. Have her figure out how to bust the others out. Spend the rest on books as a gift for purplesmart.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.