[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parent episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: family photo.jpg (105KB, 724x709px) Image search: [Google]
family photo.jpg
105KB, 724x709px
Since this season's been rather parent focused, who's parents would you like to see get some spotlight?

I'd like an episode focused on Rarity's parent's. Despite appearing so early, they've had no development, the only thing we really got is her mom being a terrible cook.
>>
Spike's.
>>
>>30209018
this.

And Twiggy. I wanna know if they're biggoted assholes and what they think of their daughter wanting the monkey dick.
>>
File: No applejack.gif (93KB, 558x272px) Image search: [Google]
No applejack.gif
93KB, 558x272px
Part of me still would like to see at least a picture of AJ's parents at some point.

But I know the writers wont touch the topic of orphans with a ten foot pole, and rightfully so.
>>
>>30209514
>>30209539
>slowpokes that don't read synopses
>>
File: 1480109422729.jpg (259KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1480109422729.jpg
259KB, 894x894px
>>30209556
I don't like to spoil it mayne.
Each Saturday is a surprise for me, and I like it that way.
>>
>>30208998
We'll see more of Twi's parents in the zeppelin episode based on the synopsis.
>>
>>30208998
I want to know why her dad's cutie marks are footballs
>>
>>30208998
Twilight's parents.
They want to have a third child in the hope it'll turn out normal for once.
Just end up a normal common unicorn in a completely average life.
>>
>>30212361
>Daughter was foalsitted by a princess
>Became Celestia's personal student
>Became a princess herself
>Son is the captain of the royal guard
>His wife is a princess
>Granddaughter is the first born alicorn
>Spike is a fucking dragon
The only thing left is for their daughter to marry the only human that got to Equestria and have a dozen of kids with him
>>
>>30212785
Hey that's me!
>>
File: tfw.jpg (4KB, 326x67px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
4KB, 326x67px
>>30213520
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.