[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Physically removed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30203181
Post sheets.
>>
>>30203191
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30203191
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>30203191
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>30203191
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>30203191
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>Cloud 4/5 (5/5)
>Alder 5/4 (5/5)
>Cutlass 4/4 (5/5)
>Rin 7/2 (7/5)
>Cerulean 3/5 (8/6)
>HHS 3/6 (9/6)

Last time on Pirates...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30154291/#30155991

The crew of the Beesting fought off a sea-creature known as the Purple Piper-- only to learn that she was only one of many identical Pipers. Perhaps they were appendages or agents of a magical force, or even a malevolent presence deep below them. Only time would tell.

Part of the Piper's attack involved launching their ship forward at breakneck speeds through the water. This shaved off about a day's worth of travel toward the Ribcage. However, this left about 9 days' worth of travel left. And, with only 16 days to lift the curse from Windy Island, they needed all the help they could get.

Their intense forward momentum was stopped by Deelzang, a massive Scolttish kelpie, and member of the Fruitfly pirate crew. Off the starboard bow, near where Deelzang stopped them, they saw two pirate ships fighting to the death, driven into madness by two other Purple Pipers. The Fruitflies were planning on stealing their treasure and leaving the survivors with bucketfuls of fruit. Deelzang offered to help the party, if they wanted to steal some of the pirates gold or if they wanted to save them by fighting off the Purple Pipers. But, his help did not come without a price.

(1/2)
>>
>>30203194
>>30203214
>>30203221
>>30203234
>>30203272
https://youtu.be/aGmYnVW9ylk

The Beesting is still stopped in the ocean, and former Captain Bee Holder is still sick in her room. During the fight, she actually handed off her captain's hat to HHS-- likely due to the wish he made to Stone Cold Classic. However, her four first mates do not seem to have realized this.

"Well," Sickly Sweet begins, "I believe it's obvious. We take their treasure once they're dead. Only trouble are the Fruitflies. Undoubtedly, they will jump down our throats if we take more treasure than they think we deserve."
"I'm not so concerned about the treasure as I am getting to the Ribcage," Kling Klang says. "Curses and all that aside, that's still ten days adrift at sea. We packed plenty of supplies, but with all that we've endured so far, I'm betting that something else will screw us over before we even get there. We need to find some way of getting in there earlier.
"But treasure!" Cane Shuga interjects.
"I don't give a fuck about any treasure!" Bent Scales complains. "I just wanna bite their heads off for what that one did to me!" she gestures angrily at the two other Purple Pipers.
"Plenty of us will die if we take on two at once. Hell, even if we took on only one," Sickly Sweet says, glaring at Rin.
>>
>>30203363
"I'm putting my vote to just sailing out of here."
Cloud puts in to the discussion.
"The Ribcage is gonna have loads of treasure, that's why we all came out here. Don't need to waste our time and energy trying to raid ships that more of those pipers are messing with. Leave them as decoys so we can move on without anymore issue."
>>
>>30203357
>>30203363
>>30203401
"I agree with Mister Cloud Shear. I do not believe getting tangled-" the griffon lets out a small, chirping laugh, before rubbing his bandaged stomach a little "-up any more than we have. Perhaps our new friend here could help us get there faster?"
>>
>>30203363
"Hows about we take out the pipers and then knock over the fruitflies for the whole of any treasure we can gather? We're not pussies after all."
>>
>>30203363
>>30203401
"Yeah. I wanna get swimming, too. I mean, what if we're still around and those two other purple calamaries turn their attention on us when those two are eventually done."

>>30203416
"It was hard enough to take out one. Two and a bunch of other guys might be too much and not worth it. I'm all for hunting big prey, but going after a pod of killer whales like this would be very dumb."
>>
>>30203363
Rin shouts over the crew's yammering. "QUIET YE SEADOGS! We're going to do all three, you hear me?! We're taking their treasure, killing those pipers AND reaching the ribcage to claim my ultimate trophy! Now start figurin' out if you're collectin' treasure or blood, I'm going for blood!" Rin says intimidatingly, trying to force her opinion through her spirit for bloodlust and greed.

>Intimidating motivation?
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30203429
"Yesyes, I agree! We had quite a difficult time with one, and I would not like to tempt fate."
>>
>>30203429
"Nah it'll be fine, we got alder with the magic bottles of whatever nonsense hes got to take care of us."
>>
>>30203363
>>30203401
>>30203408
>>30203429

https://pastebin.com/dGkhpd63

"We could easily take their supplies along with treasure if the concern is not being able to make it. Plus, less competition and dangers now means less trouble later," Cutlass says haughtily, as if she's upset she even has to explain things.

>>30203416

"This one," Cutlass says, pointing to Steve. "This one is a REAL pirate."

>>30203439

"Well, YOU should probably settle down a bit," Cutlass says with concern toward your injuries.
>>
>>30203479
"It's just a little blood loss!" Rin argues, covering a wound that squirts out a bit of blood.
>>
>>30203439
>>30203479
"Well you two can deal with all that. I'm more concerned with getting to the Ribcage, and I'll swim there without you two if I have to."
>>
>>30203416
>>30203439
"There are a ton of Fruitflies down there, way more than our numbers," Sickly Sweet says. "Maybe if we're sneaky, we can get out with some of their treasure, but in a full on fight we wouldn't escape without hellish damage."

>>30203401
>>30203408
>>30203429
>>30203439
>>30203479
Rin's outburst seems to have little effect on the crew, still recuperating from their injuries. But, Cutlass' words seem to push them toward sticking around to raid the other pirates.

"It's up to the captain, not us, anyway. I'll go and ask what she thinks," Kling-Klang says. He heads toward the bow of the ship to talk to Bee Holder, evidently unaware that she named HHS the captain a while ago.

"In the meantime, I'm sure you'll all be brought near the brink of death again no matter what you do. Get in a single file line so I can clean your injuries," Sickly Sweet says.

>Assume this happens and you all get full Hits and 1 wound back

>>30203479
>>30203401
Cutlass feels stony gaze of the mare sitting on Cloud's shoulder finally leave her.

Chiu tugs on Cloud's ear a bit, still a tad angry with him that he sold his wings. "How fast can you make the ship travel? You didn't need your wings for anything related to your weather magic, did you?"
>>
>>30203493
Alder warks in surprise, before hurrying over to dress Rin's wounds "P-Please, let me dress the injuries, Miss Rin. I have no idea how idea how I missed that!"
>>
>>30203506
Rin grumbles as she gets into line.

>>30203511
"I've had worse. I be a masochist so the pain doesn't mean much to me." Rin says, although she doesn't object to having her wounds treated. "I should have asked that genie to give me more power when I'm covered in blood."
>>
>>30203506
"Eh, if you guys want to go raid them feel free to. I'm sticking back and living to get the good stuff in the Ribcage."
Cloud dismisses as he reclines back in his kelp-kraken tentacle chair.

>>30203506
"My weather magic is all me. don't need no wings for that. I could probably get us going pretty quick since we're not getting attacked right now. Maybe a bit faster if I could make a big creature from all this kelp, get it to pull us."
>>
>>30203506
"I thought I was the captain. Thats the last time I'll trust any trickster bongo-bangin genie for any wish from here on out, mark mah words!"
Steve slams his shield into the deck of the ship, then promptly picks it up and checks for damage.
"This'ere shield is one really cool toy though."

"We've got a shipfool a master thieves right? shouldn't be too hard tah sneak away their trinkets."
>>
>>30203541
Alder scrunches a little, before fluttering his wings "I, uh, thank you for... telling me that, I suppose." he warbles as he continues to patch the dragon up

>>30203543
>>30203504
"Indeed. More treasure to be found at our goal."
>>
>>30203504

"Have fun with that," Cutlass says with a dismissive wave of her hoof.
>>
>>30203541
>>30203479
>>30203506
"So its settled that we many'll be takin' on those pipers and pirates just over there?"
>>
>>30203506

"Okay!" Cutlass says with a sudden outburst at the mare on Cloud's shoulder. "If you have a problem with me, I demand that you tell me this instant!"

>>30203585

"Hmm?" Cutlass responds, completely forgetting the situation. "Yes, sure."
>>
>>30203506
Cerulean, somewhat begrudgingly, has her injuries healed up as well. Though she was feeling much better.
>8/6

>>30203558
"I'm not exactly a sneaky anglerfish. Kinda too big to be hiding and stuff, ya know," she says with a laugh.

>>30203578
"Alright then. And, if it makes you feel better, I promise I won't nibble on you if you end up getting hunted and all."
There wasn't malice or anything negative. She seemed like she was making a real promise from one friendly pony to another.
>>
>>30203585
"I can rip them all apart meself!"
>>
>>30203594
Alder lets out a cute, happy little chirp before hugging Cerulean "Thank you for letting me tend to your wounds. I made sure to leave a scar or two, since you like them."

>>30203585
I /could/ attempt to sneak my way there, I suppose. I tend to have a talent for getting where I do not belong, but in a situation such as this that may not go well. I do not think we could handle both of the Purple Pipers, seeing as their... current prey seem close the end of their ropes."
>>
>>30203595
>>30203590
"Great! So lets get to it then!"
Steve finds a cannon and gets to aiming it at the general direction of the pipers.

[1d10+2] Cannon Shot

>>30203629
"What were you sayin' boy?"
>>
>>30203558
Kling-Klang stops in his tracks and double-takes at the captain's hat on your head. "Wait, what? Since when was this?"
"She NEVER takes off that hat, even in the bath," Cane Shuga says. "And if you had tried to steal that, you would be dead."
"If she genuinely handed it over to him, then that's her decision," Sickly Sweet says. "But I don't see how it could have come about except through some kind of underhanded trickery."
"All in favor of a mutiny, say aye," Bent Scales asks. Nobody raises their hooves, but it appears that many are on the verge of doing it, trading awkward looks.

>>30203590
The unicorn, who has a light brass coat, olive green mane and purple eyes, smiles and waves down at you. "Oh, I just like your dress."

>>30203543
>>30203541
>>30203558
>>30203590
>>30203594
The mare on Cloud's shoulder stands up. "In that case, it shouldn't be too dangerous if we get onto their ships quickly, grab whatever we can find, hop back onto the Beesting and speed off with Cloud's power."

She hops back onto the ship. Her horn glows and the crew's shadows start to pool around her. She turns the shadows into two long, wide chains, and launches them at the two ships, which have stopped moving for a while now. "You can use these to get across without them noticing you. There are plenty of holes in the hulls that you can climb through.

>You can now access either the pink ship with the candy shop on the back, or the blue-and-gold ship with intricate designs on its hull. Specify which one you're going to

>>30203651
You get a sinking feeling in your stomach as the cannon's fuse burns out. The cannon fires and lurches backward from the force, knocking you flat onto your ass, your stomach feeling crushed.
>HHS 0/5

(1/2)
>>
---
>Everyone sees this

HHS's cannon shot lands in the waters in the midst of the Fruitflies' many small ships. None of the ships are hit, but the garbage-clad pirates shout in anger and confusion.

"Oi! Whatta fack ya think yar doin'!?" Deelzang shouts up. "You gone dumb or somethin'? Cause you can forget about takin' much gold now. I was gonna let you slip away with half of it, 'cause I liked ya! Now, yar'll be lucky to get even a scrap!"
>>
>>30203651
>>30203697
"A-Apologies for his actions, Mister Deelzang." he warbles out nervously, before waddling over to Steve and sighing
"Congratulations are in order, I suppose, Mister Heavyhoof. Please, hold still." He warks, before attempting to dress his wounds
>Natural Remedy: [1d10]
>>
>>30203685
*hack and wheeze*
"Shit that didn't turn out right, ALDER, GIMME THE MAGIC BOTTLE FELLER!"
>>
>>30203697
>>30203685

"He was obviously aiming for the Piper, you big lug!" Cutlass says angrily to Deelzang. "No need to get your panties in a twist."

[1d10] for convincing

"Watch," Cutlass says as she goes below deck and fires a shot of her own at the Pipers. [1d10+2] for cannons.

>>30203685

"You're jealous, then?" Cutlass says to the unicorn with a snide grin.

>>30203651

"Your aim isn't so great," Cutlass says with a smirk.
>>
>>30203757
Alder swats Heavyhoof on the head softly, and tuts "Please, voice down. I am working."
>>
>>30203685
Rin follows along with whoever's crossing over for treasure, attempting to calm herself so she can burst out of the shadows.

>Pre-combat stealth
>>
>>30203685
>>30203697
Cloud shrugs as everypony wants to continue with raiding the ships. As they all prepare to do so, Cloud climbs off his tentacle, floating in the water beside the ship as his eyes glow, attempting to pull more kelp into it to make it larger to help pull the ship if needed.
>Earthen Grasp [Minion] [Instant] [1d10+1]

Cloud turns his head as they fire on Deelzang's crew.
"Better hope this makes a whale or something, probably gonna need to get out quick."
>>
>>30203697
"Sorry about him. I think he's just a few teeth short of a jaw right now with all this pirate stuff," Cerulean says to Deelzang.

>>30203761
At the sound of another cannon shot, Cerulean tenses a bit then looks over at it.
"Could you at least wait until the Fruitflies are gone from there? You know he could just smash this ship right now and end us all if he wanted to," Cerulean says, tail pointing up at the much-larger-than-the-ship Deelzang.
>>
>>30203801

"Which is why his crew will be totally fine!"
>>
>>30203773
In a hushed tone Steve whispers, "Oh yea, mah bad birdy, just keep doin what you're doin, ahm feelin' better already."

>>30203761
"EY! THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME HOW ITS DONE! THE GENIE SWAP YER EYES FOR THAT ASS OR ARE YOU JUST BORN BLIND!?"
>>
>>30203817

"Well, I'm a captain," Cutlass says awkwardly. "I have other ponies to do it for me... Usually."
>>
>>30203814
"But we won't, clam-for-brains! This ship goes down, everyone except for me is stuck treading water. So unless you know someone else as big as him, I think we should leave the loud cannons alone for now."
>>
>>30203854
"Good thing we got you and giant makin' voodoo ain't it just?"
>>
>>30203868
"Nope, cause he was nice to us when we met him. So I'm not hitting him, even if I got made double his size," she says with an unamused look on her face.
>>
File: 1494765318417.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494765318417.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>30203761
>>30203749
>>30203757
>>30203776
>>30203801
"Ahm nat wearin' panties today, so yar analogy falls flat!" Deelzang says. But, Cutlass' cannon malfunctions similarly to HHS's, and smacks Cutlass in the face. Meanwhile the cannonball falls straight into the water, nearly sinking one of the Fruitflies' ships.
>Cutlass 5/4
>HHS 9/6

Deelzang purses his lips and glares at the Beesting's crew. "Ahright, nae, fuck it, we're goin' in, lads. Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!"

The Fruitflies press on to raid the two ships.

>>30203798
You make a powerful kraken's tentacle out of the kelp, which will be handy for pulling the ship away in a hurry.

>>30203761
>>30203798
"Only insecure girls get jealous," Chiu retorts, leaning over the railing to kiss Cloud.

>>30203776
"Luna alive, this is nutty," Cane Shuga says. "But, captain's orders I guess."
"We may as well humor him," Sickly Sweet whispers. "Until we throw him overboard."

Those two accompany you across the black chain to the fancy blue ship. A gaping hole is carved out in its hull by cannonfire, allowing you to enter the lowermost deck, called the orlop. It's a tight squeeze but there's nobody around, only rope and anchors. There are two exits on the north and south side, and one trapdoor above you. The cacophony of battle rages overhead, distantly.
>>
>>30203929
Rin pokes her head out from the trapdoor to spot for dangers ahead.

>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30203929
"If it is alright with everyone else, I shall remain here. I would rather be ready to assist those injured. Please, all out should you need my assistance, and I shall either harm what is hurting you, or get you back to your feet."
>>
>>30203929
"Nice, kelpy here should get this ship moving as fast as that flute did."
Cloud congratulates himself as he pats the tentacle.

>>30203929
>>30203761
Cloud has the tentacle lift him up from the water so Chiu doesn't need to lean too far over.
"Can't blame her, there's a lot to be jealous of when you look at us."
>>
>>30203929
>>30204025

Cutlass glares at Chiu. "W-well then i-it's a good thing I have nothing to be jealous of," she stutters.

She then turns to Deelzang, thinking quickly. "I don't care about the treasure on the ships. I only need one thing. I have a chest of treasure if you're willing to help me find it. But, I can't discuss it... here," she says, looking back at the crew, giving another glare to Chiu.

[1d10] to make a deal
>>
>>30203929
"Alright lets get this rodeo goin' bois! Man those cannons, guns, blades and magic, make sure no one gets aboard mah fine vessel and we'll make out better'n the queen in canterlot!"
Steve grabbed hold of the rear end of a cannon himself and got to aiming right at Deelzang and the Fruitflies (TM)

>Cannon shot [1d10+2]
>>
>>30203929
>>30204002
"I'll stick by Alder here. Let me know when you're all done goofing around like a school of clownfish," she says as she sits down on the deck and yawns a bit.
>>
>>30204037
>>30203929
"She's totally jealous."
>>
>>30204045
fuck not the fruitflies, or Deelzang, the piper attacking the fancy blue ship
>>
>>30203991
As you poke your head up through the trapdoor, you see a whole floor's worth of cannons, gunpowder, and cannonballs on the floor above. There are also barrels full of cheap, mass produced weapons-- nothing terribly significant or well made. Oddly, there's nobody here, though the stink of blood now hangs in the air.

"You know whom I haven't seen in a while?" Sickly Sweet asks.
"Don't even think about saying their names," Cane Shuga says. "Do you want them to come after us?"
"Your faith in those superstitions is why you're as dumb as you are," Sickly Sweet says.
"And it's the reason I've remained alive as long as I have."
"But you know what I mean? Isn't it odd that 'they' haven't come after us in awhile?"

>>30204002
>>30204067
"I was talkin' hard shit a second ago, but I think you're right," Bent Scales says. "There's something odd in the air, besides the Pipers and the smell of garbage. Dragons don't get bad feelings often. But this one's a real doozy."

>>30204037
>>30204025
"Ahm fackin' busy!" Deelzang shouts back as he swims to the pink ship with the other Fruitflies. They do not seem to notice that Rin, Cane Shuga and Sickly Sweet have crossed over to the blue ship.

>>30204097
>>30204067
>>30204073
>>30204037
As the cannonball hits the Purple Piper near the blue ship, the Piper's song momentarily stops, and the fighting on the deck of the blue ship momentarily dwindles. In response, the Piper turns her tunes against the Beesting. The water around the ship turns red as blood. And as she plays, many shark fins emerge from the deep, swimming toward the ship. Something is odd about these sharks, though; they've got thick brown carapaces instead of smooth fishy skin.
>>
>>30204120
Cloud steps off his tentacle and boards back onto the ship as the water darkens into crimson.
"Yeesh, glad I wasn't sitting in that."
Cloud taps his tentacle, having it move around to the ship's bow, ready to start pulling.

>>30204120
>>30204045
>>30204067
>>30204002
>>30204037
"See? Told you guys, we should have just left. Somepony get at the wheel cause I'm whipping up a storm to shove us out of here when the others get back."
>>
>>30204150
"I-I do not know how to steer a ship! S-Should I try anyways?"
>>
>>30204120
Rin grumbles at the lack of treasure on this ship. "What ye two babblin' about? And where be the treasure in this place?" Rin says, still looking about for at least anything useful.

>Check for useful stuff on the ship
[1d10]

"At the least a strawberry daiquiri, they be oddly tastey." Rin mumbles to herself, reminding herself to drink more than just ale.
>>
>>30204151
"Looks like we'll be havin' some more company today boys! We're gonna turn heel from her for now till we get the cannons loaded ya'hear?!"

>Avoiding the Piper's attack [9]
>>
>>30204163
"If you can hold the wheel steady, go for it."
>>
>>30204163
>>30204192
"I got it boys don't you worry your pretty little heads a bit, I been usin my legs to walk for pretty much every year of mah life and ain't ne'er touched a steering wheel but once and thats right now. It ain't bound to be much different though right?"
>>
>>30204192
Alder bobs his head like a pigeon's and eagerly hurries to the wheel, before grasping ahold of it- just in case!
With little else to do, he tries to keep a good lookout [1d10] Perception
>>
File: Caber.png (42KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
Caber.png
42KB, 250x232px
>>30204120
Seeing the piper coming after them, Cerulean gives a heaving sigh.
"Guess we're not avoiding this then, huh? Fine."

Cerulean goes over to one of the cannons, lifting it from it base and drops down into the water, keeping it up above the water. In her homeground advantage, she lights the fuse and quickly swims to the piper, leaping out of the water at it. She slams the cannon's muzzle onto the piper, and in time fore the shot to fire off. With the force of the cannon fire, she propels back into the water and away from the piper, back towards the ship.

>Charge allows skills to use a weapon tag
>Arabian Agility gives +1 and treat this as a Ranged attack
>Sprinter for DC-1
>Slam crits on 8+
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30204165
https://youtu.be/xK71s_Is9fc
"He's afraid of the Gates of Justice-- a loose organization of international bounty hunters who specialize in criminals who flee the country that they're wanted in. So they naturally end up hunting a lot of pirates, since so many criminals become pirates to sustain themselves," Sickly Sweet says.
"You've done it now," Cane Shuga groans.
"A lot of baseless rumors circulate around them. But, even without those rumors, any pirate would flee from them. They are brutally dangerous, and known to resort to heinous means, if it helps them capture their target. They've got every government in the world grovelling at their hooves for their help, so it goes right to their heads.
"Even so, with how strong some of their members are, I'd say they earn a little egoism."

A half-drunk bottle of rum is the only worthwhile thing you can find around here. Suddenly, the sounds of battle on the ship stop, and you hear many people coming downstairs in a hurry.

>>30204151
>>30204163
>>30204150
HHS steers the ship away, while the other crew members begrudgingly prepare themselves for battle yet again. Chiu is forced to break off the chains. But as the shadows return, they become minions, effectively doubling the crew's number.

You see the below happen

>>30204256
The speed and ingenuity of your attack leaves the Piper unable to read your approach, and as such she doesn't even have the time to mount a defense. After the explosion, she falls into the water, a mass of hair and smoke. The impact launches you deep into the water. As you swim toward the ship, you see that the "sharks" heading toward the ship are not sharks at all, but a massive school of striped black-and-yellow fish. The shark fins are nothing more than constructions which the fish are keeping above the water through fishy magic.

The fish are all shouting over one another. Although you can hear them thanks to your shark nature, you cannot understand them; they speak an asiatic tongue.
>>
>>30204292
"Huh... I wonder if I be on one of their lists then." Rin says, grinning at the thought of fighting a strong organization member and beating them to a pulp. "Well, there be no treasure here. Wanna try the other one?" Rin says, attempting to make it back to the exit seeing that there's nothing here.

>Snatch the rum to drink it and head to the other ship.
>>
>>30204292
"Is she dead, or are we clear here?"
Cloud mutters as the piper sinks away.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>30204292
Cerulean swims quickly at the school, plowing right through them to disrupt their organized group. She then turns around and faces them, jaws open in a big, sharp-toothed smile.
"Hello."

>Intimidate
[1d10]
>>
>>30204292
"Time to bring her back around boys, we still got one more piper to take down and then those sharks too!"
>>30204247
"Be my eyes for me wouldya birdboy?"
(roll perception please lookout)
>>
>>30204292
"Oooh, excellent job, Cerulean!" The griffon chirps out, fluttering his wings and giggling excitedly. He stops a little bit, before hurrying over to the side of the boat and warking out "A-Are you okay? O-Oh, there you are!" >>30204344 he sayts, relieved
>>30204346
"Hmm? O-Oh, sure!" he squawks, before looking around curiously [1d10]
>>
>>30204320
"You could be. What have you done that's so bad?" Cane asks. As you head back down to the lower level, you are just in time to see the black chain recede from the ship as the Beesting sails around the other side of the pink ship. As water pours into the orlop-deck, you hear one of the Pipers screech, and see the shadow of a tentacle made of hair fly out over the water.

But, as the pink ship is close enough to swim to, Cane and Sickly hop into the water and swim over. (Roll for swimming)

>>30204344
The school of fish quickly re-form as you plow through them, looking undisturbed. Each of the fins on their heads coalesce into sharp blades. "Nǐ hǎo ma?" the fish all ask as one.

>>30204346
>>30204361
>>30204328
Alder notices a deep purple stirring beneath the ship. At the last second he is able to push the wheel and force the ship to make a hard left, just as a large column of hair flies out of the water like a kraken's tentacle. As the hair-column looms over the ship, Alder notices another curious sight in the sky: A mare, in a fancy white Spaneish dress, floating downward through the sky through the use of her parasol. She floats down toward the pink ship where most of the fighting is now taking place as pirates from the blue ship jump over to the pink ship.

The column of hair sweeps at the Beesting's hull. [1d10+3]
Meanwhile the crew fights back. [1d10+2]
>>
>>30204421
"Well aside from thievery, murder, piracy, sleeping with a government official's daughter, sleeping with same government official's son, counterfeit and maybe a dash of sodomy, I also was second mate to one of the bloodiest pirates who sailed the seas." Rin explains, getting a little lost in thought about her captain.

>Swimming
[1d10]

"I was one of the few who escaped punishment from the law when they took our ship down too." She adds.
>>
>>30204421
"I'll be glad when we reach land. At least then we can know when these things are dead and not just hiding for a sneak attack."
Cloud complains as the fallen piper attacks. His eyes glow as he focuses on the tendril of hair, attempting to shrink it down and make it not a threat.
>Wax/Wane [Shrink] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30204421
Cerulean stares a bit confused by the odd language. She does see the blades, but is more perplexed by the unknown language.
"Uhhh...."
She looks at the school of fish with a shrug, and tries to say the first syllables that come to mind, pretty sure that was how they were speaking.
"Shi? Su shi."
>>
>>30204421
Alder screeches and forces the ship out of the way, before blinking a couple times and shaking his head as he recovers from the sudden jerk. He points up at the air at hte floating mare, and calls out "U-Uhm, look! A flying mare!" he says, trying to look closer [1d10]
>>
>>30204421
"Good eye bird boy! But back to the fight, cannons oughta be ready now, I'll go let em loose!"
Steve abandons the wheel to ventures over to the cannons and promptly aims them at the remaining piper preparing to fire.

>cannon fire [1d10+2]
>>
>>30204452
"Aren't you a girl dragon? How'd you sleep with the daughter?" Cane naively asks.
Meanwhile, Sickly snorts. "That's all? You'd hardly be worth one of their weaker hunters. The Gates of Justice are no garden-variety mercenaries."

The three of you climb aboard the ship and hoist yourselves up to the second floor of the pink ship, which is much more dense with goodies than the blue ship. You've entered their food storage, a spacious room made cramped by all the barrels and boxes in it. Along with fruit and dried meat there is a great quantity of candy, pastries. wines, chocolate coins and sugar swords.

Abruptly, as you board the ship, the Piper's strange music stops, as does the sound of the fighting.

>>30204502
The fish seem confused, but interested in engaging in dialogue, already plenty distracted from the Beesting as it drifts away. Many of them try to imitate your words, but none say anything resembling a sentence that you'd recognize, until a very fat one approaches. "Waannn-- uh, wan to gao for su shi? You want to gao?" he blubbers, gesturing wildly to convey his point about sushi.

>>30204457
>>30204517
>>30204523
The attacks repel the column of hair as it thrashes about and tosses crewmates here and there. You buy Cloud enough time to use his shrinking magic on the tendril, shrinking it down until it is no bigger than a ponytail. The hair now flails about on the railing, doing no damage to the ship.

Meanwhile, just as the Fruitflies reach the deck of the pink ship, you see that the intense, bloody fighting aboard the pink ship has stopped. In the center stands the mare with the white dress and parasol, speaking with the pirates.

"Alright, this is our chance to get aboard again," Chiu says, dismissing her minions and recreating the black chain. "Now, we should be able to get their treasure without worrying about the Fruitflies. Cloud, you coming?" Chiu asks, standing atop the black chain while the other members of the Beesting hustle across.
>>
>>30204550
"Yep, all in a days work swabbehs, I'll be takin a nice victory nap for this'n. If y'all need me just find someone else okay?"

Steve quickly runs down to a lower deck to pass out in one of the food stockpiles.
>>
>>30204550
Cloud steps over to the thrashing ponytail, tempted to flick it over but he decides against it since that's how the others started this whole problem.

"Well I can't let you go alone now can I?"
Cloud calls his tentacle over, letting his minion carry him to the other ship rather than trying to balance over a small chain relative to his size.
>>
>>30204550
Cerulean claps her hooves happily with a big, less toothy smile on her face.
"Oh yes! That sounds great right now! But...I kinda have something I need to be doing, so maybe later? Between us all, we could eat an entire place out of everything when we're done, okay?"
>>
>>30204550
"Once again, I shall stay here. Seeing as Cerulean is... occupied, I shall keep watch. I-I will make some sort of noise should there be trouble. And like last time, call out if you are in danger. B-Be careful!" he squawks, before peering towards the mare
>Perception: [1d10]
>>
>>30204550
"I can show ye sometime Cane, but let's keep our eyes on their booty first."

Rin looks to Sickly after hearing his comment. "And what's that supposed to mean?! Ye callin' me a bad pirate?!"

Rin looks about the hold with all the sugary treats. "Too much sugar for my blood... Do these guys have anything really valuable?" She mumbles.

>Perception check
[1d10]
>>
>>30204603
The fish don't seem to understand, not even the fat one who has a tentative grasp on Equish. But, the fish also don't attack the Beesting, having apparently forgotten about it.

In the presence of the fish, the small stone egg that you picked up on Windy Island begins to stir.

>>30204602
About half of the crew goes with you to the second floor of the pink ship and enter through one of its holes. Inside is a whole bakery's worth of foodstuffs, mostly geared toward making sweets, wines and breads, with many bags of flour and fruits lying around. At the ends of this floor are two doors. Rin exits from the southern door.

>>30204643
There doesn't seem to be anything interesting in this room at first glance. But, with some digging around, you find a key with a ruby on it. There doesn't seem to be anything in this room that the key's compatible with.

In your search, you exit the room into the second floor deck, where you see the Beesting's crew entering the ship on one of Chiu's black chains. At the other end of the floor, you see another door with an ornate ruby lock on it.

(1/2)
>>
>>30204634
The mare has a mysterious authoritative aura to her, and wears a pair of black pilot shades whose practicality clashes with her fancy dress. Although quite out of place among the dirty and bloody pirates, she seems quite at home, smiling widely. Suddenly, a pair of large, angry looking pirates approach her out of nowhere, shouting and gesticulating wildly with their clubs.

They are horrendously upset, but the mare seems undisturbed. She shuts her parasol nonchalantly and starts to walk away mid-conversation. One of the pirates, furious, reaches toward her. But, in a flash, the mare spins around and slaps him. She smacks him with such force that his head spins a full 270 degrees, with his neck snapping and cracking in a most grotesque fashion, with bone bubbling up beneath skin. He drops dead in the middle of the ship.

From the parasol, the mare draws a thin sword, and walks toward the other pirates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAPtFRpuu8

>Paused
>>
Eh
>>
>>30206323
sleh
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.