[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DHX Rigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Animate_2017-05-30_21-29-20.png (79KB, 684x635px) Image search: [Google]
Animate_2017-05-30_21-29-20.png
79KB, 684x635px
Hopefully someone can help me out... I've been searching for a mirror to the DHX rigs for a while, and haven't been able to find it.

Can any anon help me out, and provide me a mirror to the download? Greatly appreciated!
>>
File: 1430517527432.gif (337KB, 462x446px) Image search: [Google]
1430517527432.gif
337KB, 462x446px
>>30201103
>tfw I still got them
>>
As far as I know there was never a full leak, but here's what I have. That show bible stuff from a couple years ago, and the wonderbolts academy stuff

https://mega.nz/#F!7NJyHLLD!yfE7hnwGoLmV5jRo3heDTw
>>
>>30201108
Could you help a fellow anon out, then? I'd love to have them in my collection!
>>
Thank you so much anons! It is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>30201125
Wasn't that big leak back in 2015 the full leak?
>>
Not entirely on topic but does anyone have a collection of textures or art objects used in the show for environments? Like I was thinking about making a bunch of plan view battle maps for roll20 so I could run pony based games but as my skills are firmly in the photo manipulation area as opposed to drawing so I need textures to work from.
>>
>>30201221
The textures may be inside the AssetsLicensor zip file, but not sure otherwise.
>>
>>30201159
It wasn't a full leak, but it was a lot of stuff.

>>30201221
There are quite a few in assetslicensor
>>
>>30201103
Here:
http://iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Pony/Flash/
>>
>>30201244
Much appreciated!
>>
>>30201234
>>30201228
Thanks for the tip anons I'll take a look.

I would of thought all the SFM fags would have built up a library of stuff but if they have I sure can't find it.
>>
>>30201234
What was missing?
>>
>>30201281
Mostly just that it was old stuff. I think all season 2 and earlier.
>>
>>30201299
Gotcha.
>>
>>30201299
AssetsLicensor contains only the assets from Season 1. There have been no leaks of anything from the later seasons, which is a shame because the newer models look a lot nicer up close. (Many of the old vectors have uneven freehanded lines and shit like that.)
>>
>>30201358
What about the Wonderbolts Academy rigs, that were from Season 3? Does that not count as a leak from a later season?
>>
>>30201381
Wait, Wonderbolts Academy was S3? For some reason I thought it was S1 as well. I guess that does count then.
>>
>>30201381
They were from season 3 but they were released a long time before AssetsLicensor.
>>
for the guys without flash
https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/3mce6e/you_know_that_show_bible_leak_from_a_couple_days/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.