[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #20 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 3

File: Orion Molecular Cloud.jpg (281KB, 1920x2003px) Image search: [Google]
Orion Molecular Cloud.jpg
281KB, 1920x2003px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You helped the sentient planet out before continuing along your journey. Heading to a system with about nineteen planets in it. That system turns out to be in it's early stages of forming as it's only gas, rocks, and ice which shreds the solar sails. You go out and install some new ones, finding a large Space Amoeba nearby. You quickly get away from it and exit the solar system, heading to a solar system that was only eight days away. Several days later Nightmare Night comes along and you proceed with scaring the others on the ship, except for Kahurangi who didn't want to be scared. You soon arrive at the next planet, and head on down. Only for the landing pod to hit something and crash onto the surface. You and Kahurangi were both injured, and the others were gone but alive. After walking in the mountains for some time you come across the mercenary group from the spaceport, who saves you and takes you back to their base with you and Kahurangi fixed and healed. They find Fedot, who turns out to be Changeling. They soon find Quiet Vine, who was in bad shape, and Cardea who was a bit better. Eagle was captured by some royalist group.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer) (Broken Leg: Healing)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist) (Broken Horn: Unknown Condition)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves) (Unknown Condition)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Diplomat/Trader)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō child) (Broken Leg: Healing)
Moana (Pālākiō Child)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Hpa (Holographic Personal Assistant)
>>
You take the horn piece, getting a bit tempted to retaliate at the Royalist, but decide against doing so.
"What place is Eagle being kept at?" You ask.
"Another base," He replies, "It's actually close by and is being ran by only a small amount of defenders."
"Are you ready for a fight Cardea?" You ask.
"Yeah," She says, "The question is though: Are you in the condition to fight?"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30200111
Cry a little. "no"
I could probably offer supporting fire from outside the compound though.
>>
>>30200546
"No," You admit; crying a bit, "I could probably offer some supporting fire from outside the compound though."
"We could fit you with a sniper rifle," The mercenary says, "But, I wouldn't recommend doing so with a broken legs, and some of your friends might need some comfort after their experience."
You moves his head towards Quiet Vine, who had fallen asleep again, but was twitching and whimpering a bit as she relapsed back into a nightmare.

What do you do?
>>
>>30200653
You're right. I guess I will just stay here. If there is anything you think I can safely do to help around here in general I would be happy to though.
>>
>>30200694
"You're right," You say; moving a bit towards Quiet Vine, "I guess I'll stay here. If there is anything you think I can safely do to help around here in general I would be happy to though."
"...I could ask the boss," He says, "She might have something for you to do around here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30200759
Please do. So what is the deal with this war exactly.
>>
>>30200770
"Please do," You say; sitting down next to Quiet Vine and holding her close, "What is the deal with the war exactly?"
"To be honest: Most of us aren't sure," He says, "The civil war has been going for several generations now between: Us, The Republicans, The Royalists, and The Anarchists. Most of us kinda forgot what we're fighting over to begin with, but we're still fighting."

What do you do?
>>
>>30200854
Well if I had to guess from the nanes of the sides it is something to do with political system. Are there really enough anarchists to be a real threat or are they forced to rely on terrorism?
>>
>>30200892
"If I had to guess from the names of the sides it is something to do with the political system," You say, "Are there really enough Anarchists to be a real thread or are they forced to rely on terrorism?"
"Mostly on terrorism," He replies, "There use to be more, but they went into a battle and barely came out of it with only fifteen people. Their political beliefs lead them being disorganized and terrible at fighting. They blew up one of our planes a few weeks ago."

What do you do?
>>
>>30200991
Yeah. We ponies pride ourselves on getting along but even we know you need leaders. I think that is all the questions I have for now thank you.
>>
>>30201024
"Yeah," You say, "We ponies pride ourselves on getting along, but even we know you need leaders. I think that's all the questions for now, thank you."
He nods and leaves. Taking Cardea long to prepare for the fight.
You were about to relax for a moment when Quiet Vine suddenly shoots up and screams. She looks around quickly before curling up in a little ball and shaking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30201096
Stroke her mane.
>>
Heh. For a moment I got really confused and thought the 3 ip count meant I had missed a prompt but then I remembered I had to restart my phone.
>>
>>30201096
Comfort her.
>>
>>30201115
>>30201161
You pull her close to you, stroking her mane and comforting her. Kahurangi decides to come over and help: Jumping up and curling up next to her.
This slowly causes her to start calming down before eventually setting her head down on your lap. Her big eyes wet and tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>30201207
Ask her about the dream.
>>
>>30201219
"What's the dream?" You ask her.
"...It's the landing pod," She starts, "But, there's no exit and your all dead, with some voice telling me over and over that it's all my fault that it happened..."
A few stray tears fall from her eyes, landing on your leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30201316
Well don't worry. It was not your fault. Sai is already beating himself up about the mistakes he made.
>>
>>30201362
"Don't worry, it's not your fault," You tell her, "Sai is already beating himself up about the mistakes he made."
Quiet Vine doesn't seem to hear you as her tears start to increase in frequency. Kahurangi also said some encouraging words, but those don't seem to help either.

What do you do?
>>
>>30201446
It's ok. We are gonna get Eagle back.
>>
>>30201461
"It's okay," You tell her; pulling her in even closer, "We're going to get Eagle back."
She sniffs a bit, but ends up nodding.

It's been thirty minutes. Thirty minutes of very little.
Quiet Vine had calmed down though she hasn't moved from your side. She fell asleep again right next to you, but hasn't had a single nightmare which might be because of your presence close to her.
A mercenary came in early after Kahurangi complained about boredom. Giving her a strange board game which she quickly started playing, along with Fedot.
The door opens and a mercenary walks in: The same one that saved you and Kahurangi on the mountain. She heads over to you when she spots you.
"I heard that you wanted to help out with something." She says to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30201582
Yes. You have been so good to us and I wanted to do something to pay you back.
>>
>>30201596
"Yes," You say; carefully getting up to not wake Quiet Vine, "You have been so good to us and I wanted to do something to pay you back."
She looks you over, looking up and down and even to your sides.
"Alright," She says, "We're currently getting an old landing pod out for you guys. It's old, but it's extremely reliable and still works great. You look like a strong... alien, maybe you could help move some boxes into it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30201664
I am indeed exceptionally strong. Lets go.
>>
>>30201681
"I am indeed exceptionally strong," You tell her, "let's go."
She nods and begins to lead you through the base. After walking for a minute or two the two of you come to a hanger where a landing pod was standing.
It reminded you of the older landing pods: Square base, stiff landing gears, and a circular top where the astronauts usually sat. Several mercenaries were working on it: Checking equipment, panting it with a new coat, and checking if everything worked properly.
She then leads you to the side of it where several large boxes sat.
"We're expanding the inside a bit," She explains, "These boxes are filled with things that will help you steer the landing pod and avoid crashing into things. Think you can bring them into the pod?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30202242
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>30202308
"Only one way to find out!" You say.
You grab the first box and throw it onto your back. Even with the brace and the limp you could still carry it easily.
You then trot over to the landing pod, heading up the ramp that went up inside of it and placing it down on the floor. Several mercenaries come over and take the box.
The main room was small: Having about ten chairs in total inside of the room with three different doors heading off into different directions.

What do you do?
>>
>>30202416
Go get the next box.
>>
>>30202480
You trot out and grab the next box.
After an hour all the boxes were gone and in the ship. You were suppose to be done after thirty, but they forgot a few boxes and had to bring them.
You were done now though: Sweating a bit, but done.
"Nice job," The female mercenary smiles, "You truly are strong."

What do you do?
>>
>>30202618
"Well us earth ponies are often pretty strong but being half minotaur I am even stronger then most. I would say my toughness has served me more then my strength on this journy though" show her your scar "The shock that gave me this only stopped my heart three times instead of the lethal effect it would have had on most ponies, I cannot take all the credit for that though, I still would have died without Vines medical attention. My real usefullness is in my skill with electronics though."
>>
>>30202662
"Us Earth Ponies are often pretty strong, but being half-Minotaur I'm even stronger then most," You tell her, "I would say my toughness has served me more then my strength though."
You puff out your chest a bit, showing her your blacken scar. It has faded slightly over time though.
"The shock that gave me this only stopped my heart three times instead of the lethal effect it would have had on most ponies, I cannot take the credit for that though. I still would've died without Vine's medical attention. My real usefulness is in my skill with electronics though."
"Impressive," She whistles, "Wish I could boast stories like that. This Quiet Vine though: I'm guessing you're close to her?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30202738
Yes. We plan to get married once we are back home, I hope she can handle the wedding though. Our current journey is our planets first trip outside our system and she has had a bit of trouble with the fame that has brought us.
>>
>>30202786
"Yes," You smile, "We plan to get married once we get back home. I hope she can handle the wedding though. Our current journey is our planet's first trip outside our system and she has had a bit of trouble with the fame that has brought us."
"I can understand that," She says, "The way she carries herself seems to be that of someone that has come from a small town: Not use to all the attention due to not having many people around."

What do you do?
>>
>>30202874
You know I am not sure I do know where she is from but that would make sense. Anyway I better go check on her.
>>
>>30202894
"You know: I am not sure where she is from, but that would make sense," You say, "Anyway: I better go check on her."
She brings you back to your room. Kahurangi and Fedot were still playing their board game and Quiet Vine was still sleeping. She was twitching a bit though as she went through another nightmare.

What do you do?
>>
>>30202998
Let's have a look at the board game. If it has short rounds join in the next one.
>>
>>30203043
You trot over and have a careful look at the board game they were playing.
'Looks a lot like monopoly.' You say in your head.
Kahurangi appeared to be winning by a large margin, but Fedot was still going.

What do you do?
>>
>>30203134
Wonder how they could possibly be enjoying themselves if it is anything like Nonopoly. Then ask how like Monopoly it is.
>>
>>30203134
We should be holding Vine close so she won't get those night terrors.
>>
>>30203145
>>30203176
You quickly wonder how they could possibly be enjoying themselves if it was anything like monopoly. It appeared to be some sort of war version of monopoly though, with the game board being a battlefield.
You then trot over to Vine and sit next to her, holding her close. This seems to have a calming effect as she quickly calms down, sleeping peacefully.

Half an hour passes as Quiet Vine continues to sleep before the door opened again.
Cardea walks in, followed by Eagle, and then the mercenary. Eagle was in a slightly bad shape: Mane and tail messed up, coat covered in dirt, walked with a slight limp, and one of her wings was in a brace.
"...Hey." Eagle greets you with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30203240
Hey Eagle how was the escape. Tell the mercenary you hope they did not lose any men.
>>
>>30203277
"Hey Eagle," You greet her, "How was the escape?"
"It was good." She says quietly.
"I hope you didn't lose any men." You tell the mercenary.
"None." He smiles.
"Is Quiet Vine okay," Eagle asks; coming over, "I was really worried about her: Not knowing what was happening to her!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30203392
Shes a little banged up and we will be without magic for a while but I am more concerned about the nightmares she has been having. Hopefully they will calm down soon now that everybody is safe.
>>
>>30203399
"She's a little banged up and we will be without magic for a while," You tell her; speaking quietly so to not wake up Vine, "But, I'm more concerned about the nightmares she has been having. Hopefully they will calm down soon now that everybody is safe."
"I was worried about that," Eagle says, "Lots of soldiers experience things like she's having. She survived a landing pod crash which possibly resurfaced some old memories of family."

What do you do?
>>
>>30203499
Oh fuck I totaly failed to consider her father. Stupid stupid me.
>>
>>30203520
"Fuck I totally failed to consider her father!" You exclaim.
This causes Quiet Vine to start stirring a bit. She goes back to sleep after a quick petting session from you.
"Stupid stupid me!"
"Try not to beat yourself up about it." Eagle tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30203608
I know. It is a problem I have. I still should have remembered though. Has Sai been told we are all safe?
>>
>>30203657
We already told Sai that we are safe.
>>
>>30203696
No I mean Eagle. Has he been contacted since she got back.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
It would not do for the thread to die after the first session back.
>>
Bumps
>>
blump
>>
>>30203657
>>30203696
>>30203751
"I know," You say, "It's a problem I have. I still should've remembered though! Has Sai been told we're all safe?"
"I just used their radio," Eagle tells you, "He now knows we're all safe and sound here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30207636
I hope this can at least make him feel less guilty.
Can you stay with Quiet a bit I need to talk to Fedot, privately.
>>
>>30207721
"I hope this can at least make him feel less guilty," You say, "...Can you stay with Quiet for a bit? I need to talk to Fedot, privately."
"...Okay?" Eagle says; a bit unsure, but not questioning it.
You grab Fedot and take him outside of the cell as the mercenaries now trusted you enough to let you in and out at your pleasure.

What do you do?
>>
>>30207824
Ok, the whole gang is here so would like to discuss your true identity with them here or back at the ship?
>>
>>30207721
Well anon I am wishing you had written down what you wanted to talk to him about because I have nothing to say to him.
>>30207824
Fuck I got nothing.
>>
>>30207931
Ok nevermind it's all good.
>>
>>30207930
>>30207931
>>30207939
'I got nothing!' Your mind panics for a moment before you think of something to ask.
"Okay," You say, "The whole gang is here so would you like to discuss your true identity with them here or back at the ship?"
"Can we do it at the ship," Fedot asks, "I would feel safer there telling them about it then here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30208002
I am not really sure why you had Rust say he got nothing. That was a meta statement.
Head back inside and continue to keep watch on Vine.
>>
>>30208030
The two of you head back inside. Fedot continuing the board game with Kahurangi and you continuing to keep watch of Vine.

Fifteen minutes go by of nothing much happening. Kahurangi and Fedot finished their game with Kahurangi winning by a landslide.
You feel Quiet Vine start moving as she starts to stir. Her eyes blinking open as she came back to the waking world.

What do you do?
>>
>>30208146
Wait a moment and tell her Eagle is back.
>>
>>30208166
You wait a moment for her to wake up fully before speaking.
"Eagle is back." You tell her.
Her eyes widen a bit as she quickly surveys the room and finds Eagle, who hasn't noticed that Quiet Vine was up.
"That's good," Quiet Vine smiles, "That's really good... Everybody is here then."

What do you do?
>>
>>30208249
Yep. Stroke her mane.
>>
>>30208249
Appologise for failing to consider how this crash might have brought up memorys of her father.
>>
>>30208259
>>30208273
"Yep," You say; stroking her mane, "I'm sorry for failing to consider how this crash might have brought up memories of your father."
She's silent for a moment.
"...It still hurts to remember it." She mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>30208359
Hug her.
>>
>>30208387
This
>>
>>30208387
>>30208467
You proceed to wrap her in a hug.
She doesn't move at first before returning the hug and slowly sitting up for a better angle at the hug.
After a minute or two you feel something else join the hug: Kahurangi having gone over and joined in on the hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>30208470
Hug her a little longer before we do anything else.
"So doctor, how long until we are all healthy again?"
>>
>>30208503
You hug her for a little longer before breaking it. Kahurangi continues the hug though.
"So doctor: How long until we are all healthy again?" You ask.
"For you and the little bird there: Four weeks," He replies, "The rest of you are kinda okay though her horn should be looked at a bit. Your new landing pod should be done in a few hours so you can leave then or stay here till you're all healed. Your choice."

What do you do?
>>
>>30208584
I think we should probably leave. We have another child waiting back on the ship. If there is anything we can do for the war effort on our way out we would be happy to help though.
>>
>>30208584
We have to go to also comfort our ship A.I so he won't feel bad.
>>
>>30208604
>>30208678
"I think we should probably leave," You say, "We have another child waiting back on the ship. If there is anything we can do for the war effort on our way out we would be happy to help."
"I'll tell you when the landing pod is done then," He smiles, "And: We could use a bit more industry. We use to have a lot of it, but most, if not all, are gone on this planet. We often have to fly out to find industry on different planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>30208688
I'm sorry but we do not exactly have any sort of construction facilities on our ship. If we come across any worlds with a lot of factories I assure you we will get in contact though.

We might be able to set you up with something back home on equus bu I doubt it. We don't exactly fight much and people might be reluctant to involve themselves in a war that has gone on this long.
>>
>>30208728
"I'm sorry, but we don't exactly have any sort of construction facilities on our ship," You tell him, "If we come across any worlds with a lot of factories I assure you we will get in contact though. We might be able to help set you up with something back home on Equus, but I doubt it. We don't exactly fight much and people might be reluctant to involve themselves in a war that has gone on this long."
Which was true: Equestria hasn't been at war for over a thousand years. The most recent one being a few years ago which lead to the quick modernization of the military, but many were still anti-war in Equestria.
"I understand," The mercenary says, "Your race doesn't seem to be ones to fight. Your alien friend wanted to fight more then you guys."

What do you do?
>>
>>30208863
Yeah. We would probably have a hard time convincing them to go against monarcy anyway. Although I am guessing the monarchs they want take a much more active roll in governence then ours. Most things back home are still done by elected officials.
>>
>>30208917
"Yeah," You agree, "We would probably have a hard time convincing them to go against the monarchy anyway. I'm guessing the monarchs they want take a much more active roll in governance then ours: Most things back home are still done by elected officials."
"They want monarchs to have full power here," He tells you, "The monarch would have the final and absolute say on anything. Wants to kill all the males? Nobody could oppose it: He would have the final say in anything we do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30209014
Shame. You know I am not really sure what exactly we have that keeps things in check back home. Part of it is having two of them. Oh I should probably mention they are immortal. We have had the same for over 1000 years. Although one of them went mad and had to be banished for 1000 of those years. For a while we had four but one died and another recently went missing.
You know I could probably send you guys a book on our history if you want.
>>
>>30209063
"Shame," You say, "I'm not really sure what exactly we have that keeps things in check back home. Part of it is probably having two of them, all immortal, and having ruled for over a thousand years. Though: One of them went mad and had to be banished for a thousand of those years. For a while we had four, but one died and another recent went missing. I could probably send you guys a book on our history if you want."
"Interesting history," He chuckles, "I don't think we'll need that history book though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30209143
Would you happen to have a history book of your own you could spare?
>>
>>30209170
"Would you happen to have a history book of your own you could spare?" You ask.
"I don't know," He replies, "I could go ask and see for you if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>30209465
I would like that thank you.
>>
>>30209466
"I would like that," You smile, "Thank you."
The mercenary nods before leaving, coming back a few minutes later.
"So: We don't have any history books," He tells you, "Sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30209520
Oh well, not too big an issue. Thank you for checking.
We should play some of the board game before we leave.
>>
>>30209584
"Not too big of an issue," You say, "Thank you for checking."
You decide it might be a good idea to play a board game before leaving, but the only one there at the moment was the one Kahurangi and Fedot were playing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30209638
Watch them play for a while.
>>
>>30209664
Kahurangi and Fedot soon do a rematch though. Fedot seeming to be a bit more confident this time now that he understood the rules.
The two soon begin and you watch.

An hour passes of the two playing before the mercenary returns.
"Your new landing pod is ready." He announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30209752
Thank them for all their help. Find out if there is anything on the other planets in this system we should look out for. Then head back to the ship.
>>
>>30209792
This
>>
>>30209792
>>30209827
You thank them for the help. The mercenary soon leading you to the hanger area.
"Is there anything on the other planets in this system to look out for?" You ask.
"No," He replies, "They're mostly boring."
You soon reach the new landing pod and the six of you climb in.
"Don't worry about the braces," The mercenary tells you, "They should automatically come off when your leg heals. Also: There's a steering area for the landing pod in one of the rooms, might help to avoid crash landing on a planet. Though it'll automatically head towards your ship at the moment."
You thank him again and strap yourself in. The hanger roof opens up and the landing pod soon takes to the air.
The landing pod soon lands in the ship nicely, the six of you heading back into the ship's cargo bay where Moana and the pets stood waiting for all of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30209987
I hope I didn't worry you too much. Give a salute.
>>
>>30210193
"I hope I didn't worry you too much, captain." You say; giving a mock salute.
The pets quickly swarm you and the other. Worried by your prolonged absence, which gives time for Moana to walk up to you.
He stops in front of you. He then punches your leg before hugging you.
"I was worried!" He sniffs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30210279
Hug him back.
>>
>>30210390
You hug him back, bending down to do so. Wrapping him in your embrace.
You soon start to feel his body heave. The tears just starting to be released from him.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30210452
Just keep hugging until he is finished crying.
>>
>>30210452
Keep huging
>>
>>30211700
>>30212602
You keep hugging him, pulling him closer to you.
After several minutes of crying his tears stop. Still sniffing and now looking up at you with dry eyes from the crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>30213680
We better go check out the other planets. They are aparently pretty boring but we might be able to get some samples of things.
>>
>>30213752
Oh tell him you are sorry you worried him.
>>
>>30213756
*oh also
>>
>>30213752
>>30213756
"Sorry I worried you." You apologize to him.
He smiles a bit at this and lets go of you.
You then have Sai check the other planets, even though they were apparently boring.
Three of the planets were gas giants with nothing abnormal about them. The last one, being the closest to it's star, was a dwarf planet that was so close to it's star that it's surface appeared to basically be magma.

What do you do?
>>
>>30213805
Ask the drones if they can resist heat well enough to go down to the dwarf.
>>
>>30213875
You find the drones and ask them if they can resist heat well enough to go down to the dwarf.
"Kokua can't," Κηφήνας says, "But, I can for about ten minutes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30213934
Could you go down and have a quick look then. Be very very careful though.
>>
>>30213952
"Could you go down and have a quick look?" You ask.
"Yep!"
Κηφήνας quickly flies away, giving you time to head to the cockpit and watch.
As soon as you get there Κηφήνας arrives on the surface. The surface was truly magma, with some areas of red hot ground poking out.
"...There isn't much here." Κηφήνας comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30214017
Alright. You may as well head back then. Once he is back phone home.
>>
>>30214026
"Alright," You say, "You may as well head back."
He soon returns back to the ship. Letting you proceed to phone home.
It rings for about a minute before Star Bright's face comes onto the screen. Her expression quickly turns to concern at the sight of you.
"What happened to your leg?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30214090
Landing pop crashed. But it's all good, worst injury was a slightly damaged horn and we have a new pod.
>>
>>30214103
"Landing pod crashed," You tell her, "But, it's all good: Worst injury was a slightly damaged horn and we have a new pod."
"Good," She says with a sigh of relief, "Means I don't have to fill out any paperwork... Sorry, that was a bad joke."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214166
It's all good, can only imagine how hard it would be.
Anyway there's one thing I don't remember the 2 year includes the return or not? Because I think we are almost about 1 year away from Equus.
>>
>>30214166
It has been a while so I have a barrage of questions.
>how are things on promethius
>how did the rollout of the fungal lighting go
>did you ever release the information on humans to the public
>was a descision made on sharing ftl
>how are things going with the colaxian, drazken, lithanians and humans
We will wait until the end of the comversation to talk about the war.
>>
>>30214193
>>30214217
"It's all good," You tell her, "Can only imagine how hard it would be. It has been a while so I have a barrage of questions."
"Ask away."
"How are things on Prometheus-1?"
"Pretty good," She says, "The Griffins have backed off a bit, but the Minotaurs managed to land on it though they've been a lot nicer surprisingly."
"How did the rollout of the fungal light go?"
"It's doing well: Manehatten has proven it's a better light to use so many other cities are following."
"Did you ever release the information on humans to the public?"
"Yes, which has spooked a few a bit: We've never seen a race that has been in an almost endless state of war so some ponies got a bit scared by that."
"Was a decision made on sharing FTL?"
"Yes: We're giving some to the Lithians who seem to be quite happy about that."
"How are things going with the Coexilians, Drazken, and Humans?"
"Really well: We finally got the Coexilians to open up and talk with us."
"One more: I don't remember the two year includes the return or not? I think we're about one year away from Equus."
"We were planning on returning you guys about a month or two away from when the expedition would end time wise. There's some jets in the back of the ship so the plan was to shut everything off to besides the A.i., oxygen, and cryobeds, which would give the jets more energy to use and should get you home in about a month or two depending on where you get by the end."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214322
I am glad to hear you decided to share the ftl and release the information on humans.
One last thing. I am well aware the answer is most likely no but would it be possible to provide some material support for a war effort. What if I told you it was an attempt to topple a monarcyohgodpleasedontlockmeupfortreason.
>>
>>30214382
As long as we explain that the Royalists are assholes I think there won't be a problem.
>>
>>30214382
>>30214432
"I'm glad to hear you decided to share the FTL and release the information on humans," You tell her, "One last thing: I'm well aware the answer is most likely no, but would it be possible to proved some material support for a war effort? It's an attempt to topple a monarchy that are huge assholesdearcelestiapleasedontlockmeupfortreason!"
Star Bright laughs at this.
"...Wish we could," She chuckles, "But, they seem to be pretty far away from our help so I'm sorry, but it's a no, and I won't lock you up don't worry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214498
I think that should be all. Say hi to my mum and dad for me.
>>
>>30214498
Once we hang up we should ask Sai about our next destination.
>>
>>30214502
>>30214538
"I think that should be all," You say, "Say hi to my mum and dad for me."
She nods and the call ends.
"What's our next destination, Sai?" You ask.
"Three options," He starts, "One with three large planets that's a month away, another with six that's four months away, and one more with eight and only two months away."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214578
If we went to the system that was a month away would that bring us closer to the two month system?
>>
>>30214583
Ask if it would be more efficient to do it the other way around.
>>
>>30214583
>>30214627
"If we went to the system that was a month away would that bring us closer to the two month system?" You ask.
"It would," He replies, "It would make it a week to get to the two month system from there. Doing it the other way around wouldn't change much though."

What do you do?
>>
Lets go to the two month system. It will give our wounds time to heal. Time for me to find out what it was like for Vine.
>>
>>30214678
Oops
>>30214644
>>
>>30214678
"Let's go to the two month system," You say, "It will give our wounds time to heal."
"Got it."
The ship starts moving. You get up and leave the cockpit, wanting to go see Quiet Vine.
You find her in your room, sitting there alone and in what appeared to be in deep thought.

What do you do?
>>
>>30214736
Ask her if she is busy.
>>
>>30214761
"Are you busy?" You ask.
"No," She replies, "I'm just sitting here... thinking... about stuff."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214820
I can come back later then. I need to talk to you about some stuff with the children.
>>
>>30214858
"I can come back later then," You tell her, "I need to talk to you about some stuff with the children."
She seems to perk up a tiny bit at this.
"If it's about the children then I can talk." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30214917
Given the crash I was wondering if it would be possible to store their gametes in case something happened to one of them. That is a thing we can do right?
>>
>>30214938
"Given the crash: I was wondering if it would be possible to store their gametes in case something happened to one of them. That is a thing we can do right?"
Quiet Vine takes a moment to think about this before the realization dawns on her.
"We can do that," She nods, "It is perfectly possible and has been done many times before. We could even have the gametes pair with ones Griffins have: They seem to be very similar to each other."

What do you do?
>>
>>30214990
Yay. Would not be the ideal solution but better then nothing if we lose one of them.

Anyway I guess it is time for me and eagle to find out what it was like for you stuck waiting around with the rest of us in cryo.
>>
>>30214990
Oh and Vine remember, if something is troubling you, you can always talk to me about it.
>>
>>30215015
>>30215039
"Yay," You say, "Would not be the ideal solution, but better then nothing if we lose one of them."
Quiet Vine smiles a bit.
"Oh, and remember Vine: If something is troubling you, you can always talk to me about it. Anyway: I guess it's time for me and Kahurangi to find out what it was like for you stuck waiting around for the rest of us in cryo."
"Okay," She says; getting up, "Better get everybody ready for that, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30215104
Wait come to think of it shouldn't you stay out as well so your horn can grow back. Did you ever say how long it would take?
>>
>>30215116
That is true, also Eagle need to stay out for her wings to be fix.
>>
>>30215116
>>30215127
"Come to think of it: Shouldn't you stay out as well so your horn can grow back? Did you ever say how long it would take?"
"To be honest," She says, "I don't know. I've never worked with horned animals or anything like that so I don't know."

What do you do?
>>
>>30215172
Well there is one way to find out. Hey Sai how long will it take for a horn to grow back.
>>
>>30215172
SAAAAAAI how long will it take Vines horn to grow back? Come to think of it I do still have the horn piece. Would it be possible to somehow graft it back on?
>>
>>30215181
>>30215185
"There is only one way to find out," You say, "Sai, how long will it take Vine's horn to grow back?"
"A year or two," He replies, "Her magic should be back in a month or two, but you could speed up the process by placing her horn piece you have back into her horn so it'll only have to mend it back together and not an entire part."

What do you do?
>>
>>30215245
Well it's a two month journy so at least we can get some magic back. That is the main thing. Good thing I saved that piece. Eagle and Cardea should stay up a few more days just to make sure they are at peak efficency as well. Ok what do we need to do with the piece of horn we have.
>>
>>30215245
So bandage the broken piece where it's supposed to be and it will heal like a bone?
>>
>>30215285
>>30215305
"Well it's a two month journey," You say, "So at least we can get some magic back. Good thing I saved that piece. Eagle and Cardea should also stay up a few more days just to make sure they are at peak efficiency. So: Bandage the broken piece where it's suppose to be and it will heal like a bone?"
"Pretty much," Sai replies, "You could also use some sort of adhesive to make sure it stays."

What do you do?
>>
>>30215387
Alright I shall do so.
Go get the gear we need and reattach the horn piece.
>>
>>30215415
"Alright," You say, "I shall do so."
You take Quiet Vine to the medbay and get the required materials: Some superglue, and bandages.
You place a tiny bit of superglue onto the horn piece and gently get it in place. Once you were sure that it was in correctly you wrap it in the bandages.
"Nice job," Quiet Vine says; looking into a mirror, "You did good."

What do you do?
>>
>>30215652
I make quite the nurse.
What's the time?
>>
>>30215667
"I make quite the nurse." You smile; earning a laugh from Quiet Vine.
You look over to the clock for the time.
It was 6:00 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30215727
I better go check on Kahurangi.
>>
>>30215737
"I better go check on Kahurangi." You tell her.
She gives you an understanding nod before you get up and trot out.
You find Kahurangi in the kitchen at the table. Reading a book, but she seemed to be struggling with reading it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30215792
What are you reading?
>>
>>30215815
"What are you reading?" You ask her.
"I Dohn't knowh to be honest." She says; showing you the book cover.
The book cover was The Hungry Games.

What do you do?
>>
>>30215882
That's a decent book. Personaly I lost interest once they got to the arena but a lot of people loved it.
>>
>>30215905
"That's a decent book," You tell her, "Personally: I lost interest once they got to the arena, but a lot of people loved it."
"I would love it more if I could understand more then half of it." Kahurangi smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30215973
Well keep up your studies and you will get there eventualy. Electrical work may be my talent but I still had to study hard to get where I am today. So how are your wounds?
>>
>>30216014
"Keep up with your studies and you will get there eventually," You tell her, "Electrical work may be my talent, but I still had to study hard to get where I am today. How are your wounds?"
"Theyr ohkay," She says, "A biht sorhe, buht fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30216083
That's good. You know I think they made a movie for that book. We could watch it tomorow if you want. I better go see how Eagle is doing now.
>>
>>30216124
"That's good," You smile, "You know: I think they made a movie for that book. We could watch it tomorrow if you want."
She simply shrugs.
With that you head off to find Eagle.
You eventually find her in the animal holding fixing the hole in the wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>30216181
Oh crap good catch Eagle. I forgot to fix that again after nightmare night. [Pet that made it] ripped that bit of wall off and I undid my repairs for Fedots scare. Your repair will likely be better then mine anyway. So what do you think of our new landing pod?
>>
>>30216228
"Good catch Eagle," You tell her, "I forgot to fix it after nightmare night. Curiosity ripped that bit of the wall off and I undid my repairs for Fedot's scare. Your repair will likely be better then mine anyway. What do you think of the new landing pod?"
"It's pretty nice," She says, "I like it."
She frowns before peeking into the hole.
"Somebody has been chewing the wires in the hole."

What do you do?
>>
>>30216299
And I can guess who that is. *facehoof* That name suits her well way too much.
>>
>>30216299
That... is a problem. We better fix that up before you seal the hole. While we are at it do you know of anywhere else on the ship the wiring needs some work Sai?
>>
>>30216315
>>30216318
"I can guess who that is," You say; facehoofing, "That name suits her way too much. We better fix that before you seal the hole."
Eagle nods in agreement.
"Sai, do you know of anywhere else on the ship the wiring needs some work?"
"No where else." He replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30216539
Alright then. Fix the wiring then go ask Cardea how Hpas legs are coming along.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30216994
This
>>
Bumps
>>
>>30216554
"Alright then."
You find some new wires and after removing the chewed up ones you place the new ones in. Eagle moving to fix the hole shortly after you finish this.
You trot away and find Cardea in the cargo bay, working.
"How are Hpa's legs coming along?" You ask.
"They're done!" She smiles; showing them to you.
It had a small, disc-like base where you were suppose to place Hpa on. Connected to the base was four, spider-like legs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30219568
Plug her in.
>>
>>30219618
You take Hpa out and plug her in. Setting her on the floor.
She tests it a bit by moving back and forth before darting away at a fast speed.
"ZZZOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!" She cheers as she does this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30219686
Have Fun, I will call for you when I need you. Ask Cardea what project she intends to work on next.
>>
>>30219715
"Have fun," You call out to her as she zooms away, "I will call you if I need you!"
You turn to Cardea.
"What project do you intend to work on next?" You ask.
"I was thinking about a few more turrets," She replies, "Though, I'm not sure if they should be interior or exterior turrets."

What do you do?
>>
>>30219775
Either way you should give Moana the chance to watch you build the weapon part
>>
>>30219933
"Either way," You start, "You should give Moana the chance to watch you build the weapon part."
"That sounds like a good idea," She agrees, "Might give him something to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30220004
We should read the hungry games for a few hours befote we go to bed. That way we could talk with Kahurangi about it.
>>
>>30220053
You trot into the kitchen to find that Kahurangi was gone, having left the book closed on the table.
You take the book and trot into your bedroom, sitting down on the bed and cracking it open so you could read it.
After a few hours of reading you manage to get to the part where they first enter the arena before Quiet Vine enters and the two of you fall asleep.

You open your eyes and look towards the clock, seeing that it was one in the morning.
What could've woken you up.
You manage to hear a quiet commotion come from the kitchen from your door. Something that sounded like a bunch of pans clatter to the ground.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30220199
Go outside to avoid the risk of waking Vine and ask Sai qhat it was.
>>
>>30220592
You quietly get up and head outside, closing the door behind you so you didn't wake Vine.
"What was that?" You ask Sai.
"It was Eagle. I think she's chasing-"
Before he could finish Coccinellidae suddenly gallops passed you. Followed by Eagle who was chasing after her with what you think was a knife of some kind.
"...That." Sai finishes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30220710
Wait Eagle stop.
Chase after her.
>>
>>30220751
"Wait Eagle, stop!"
You quickly start chasing after Eagle, who doesn't seem to hear you or care.
You quickly catch up to her, but accidentally trip causing the two of you to fall and for you to land on top of her. Giving time for Coccinellidae to flee into the cargo bay.
"Dammit Rust," Eagle curses; struggling to get out from underneath you, "You're letting it get away!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30220858
Wait, wait, that's Fedot!
>>
>>30220888
"Wait," You tell her, "That's Fedot!"
Her struggling quickly ceases as she processes this information.
"...You better not be fucking with me!" She says; looking at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30220978
It's true after the mercenaries rescued me they found her and she told me that she was Fedot.
>>
>>30221012
"It's true," You tell her, "After the mercenaries rescued me they found her and she told me she was Fedot."
Eagle lets out a sigh, possibly trying to lessen her anger.
"When were you going to tell me?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30221424
Tomorrow, when we get to have a little of sleep, food and rest. Also sort out all of the injuries.
>>
>>30221469
"Tomorrow," You tell her, "When we get to have some sleep, food, and rest. Also sort out all the injuries."
Eagle takes a few more breaths. Her anger seeming to disappear.
"...Think you can get off of me," She asks, "I'm not really angry anymore, you're starting to hurt my wing a bit, and this is starting to become a bit awkward."

What do you do?
>>
>>30221552
Oh sorry. Get off of her. Start searching for Coccinellidae and tell Eagle to put away her knife.
>>
>>30221688
"Sorry." You apologize; getting off of her.
The two of you enter the cargo bay, but only after getting Eagle to put away her knife. Which she does by chucking it down the hall towards the kitchen.
The two of you search for a few minutes before finding a shaking box. With a hoof, you carefully open it to find two blue insectoid eyes staring up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30221849
It's ok I promisse Eagle won't hurt you. Help her out of the box.
Alright can we resolve this tomorrow? It's 1in the fucking morning and I don't have the energy for this. Ok?
>>
>>30221941
"It's okay," You tell Coccinellidae; trying to gently persuade her out of the box, "Eagle won't hurt you."
She starts sliding out of the box with a little help from you. Eagle now looking at Coccinellidae with curiosity instead of anger as she probably never seen a Changeling besides the ones from old pictures.
"Alright," You say after you get her out; helping her dust herself off a bit, "Can we resolve this tomorrow? It's one in the fucking morning and I don't have the energy for this. Okay?"
"Okay," Eagle says; yawning a bit, "That's probably better then when everybody is tired. It would make me feel better though if she was watched or placed in a room."
Coccinellidae seems to deflate a bit at this suggestion.

What do you do?
>>
>>30222013
Joke how about your room? But seriously she can just use the room she's always been using and if it makes you feel better Sai can keep watch.
>>
>>30222029
"How about your room," You joke; causing her to frown, "In all seriousness: She just use the room she's always been using and if it makes you feel any better: Sai can keep watch."
Eagle was about to argue, but a big yawn melts that away.
"...Fine," She says after the yawn, "I guess it'll do. Have a good night Rust."
She then turns to Coccinellidae.
"You too... I guess?"
She then turns and leaves.
"...Thanks for that, Rust." Coccinellidae says after Eagle leaves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30222098
No problem, but before I go back to bed *yawn* what were you doing up this late?
>>
File: 1475627901456.png (98KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1475627901456.png
98KB, 525x590px
>>30222222
>quints wasted on a CYOA
>>
>>30222222
Aaaaand of course it's cyoashit.
>>
>>30222222
checking those digits
>>
>>30222222
You cock sucking faggots you stole my sexts.

>>30222229
>dumb donkey poster can't count
>>
File: dys.jpg (108KB, 634x545px) Image search: [Google]
dys.jpg
108KB, 634x545px
>>30222222
kill yourself
>>30222229
>quints
>six digits
>>
>>30222222
kill yourself
>>
Lol I didn't even noticed this is just rich.
>>
>>30222222
This is why there needs to be a /cyoa/ board. Fucking wasted get
>>
>>30222229
>>30222233
>>30222249
>>30222294
>>30222392
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

>>30222222
"No problem," You say with a yawn, "Before I go to be: What were you doing up this late?"
"Changelings are able to eat pony foods," Coccinellidae explains, "If a Changeling eats enough they can adapt to it and be able to get half full from it so I was basically going to get a midnight snack."

What do you do?
>>
>>30222409
I DON'T KNOW!![\spoiler]

Ok then. Go back to sleep.
>>
>>30222434
Freaking phone.
>>
>>30222434
Just shitting GETfags that are salty that High Lord Kek praised this thread
>>
>>30222434
"Okay then." You say; not really caring much anymore.
You trot out of the cargo bay and back into your bedroom, going under the covers and back to sleep.

It feels like just seconds later that your eyes ended up opening. Looking at the time it was only eight in the morning.
You were still tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>30222681
Check what made you wake up. Go wash our face.
>>
>>30222751
You sit up and check what woke you up: It was that Quiet Vine was gone, though her spot was still warm so she didn't wake up too long ago.
You get up and trot to the bathroom in the cargo bay, splashing some cold water on your face to help you wake up.
"Rust," You hear Sai's voice say as you towel off your face, "I was hoping you could explain to me why there's a Changeling on the ship."
"I don't really see a problem," Javaxia chimes in, "I think it looks adorable!"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30222808
Oh shit I forgot to tell you to watch her,well anyway she's actually Fedot and you know what call for a meeting in 30 minutes so I can explain to everybody but first I need to talk to her.
>>
Brump
>>
>>30222681
Ask Sai if the others are up yet.
>>
>>30224616
Wait fuck. I'm retarded, I thought that was the most recent prompt for some reason.
>>
>>30224909
>>
>>30223560
"Oh shit," You say, "I forgot to tell you to watch her. Well, she's actually Fedot and- You know what: Call for a meeting in thirty minutes so I can explain to everybody, but first I need to talk to her."
"Where do you want to hold the meeting?" Sai asks as you leave the bathroom.

What do you do?
>>
>>30226245
The kitchen is fine.
>>
>>30226462
"The kitchen is fine." You reply.
You trot over to Fedot's room and open it up.
"Eep!"
Coccinellidae quickly hides under the bed covers. Her blue eyes the only things that show through the blankets.
"W-Who's there?" She asks; panicking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30226531
Rust Bucket
>>
>>30226823
"Rust Bucket." You tell her.
She's still for a moment before she pokes her head out from underneath the blankets.
"What's up?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30226882
We are going to have a meeting about your identity.
>>
>>30226882
In 30 minutes we'll hold a meeting about your identity and it probably will be stressful, also I don't think I need to say it but you have to be honest with us in any questions they might have.
>>
>>30227283
>>30227309
"We are going to have a meeting about your identity," You tell her, "In about thirty minutes, and it will probably be stressful, and you need to be honest with us in any questions they might have."
Coccinellidae nods, coming out of the covers and standing up.
"I'll be truthful," She promises, "Should I come out as Fedot or just remain the way I am?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30227379
Well since it's all about being truthful than it will have to be your true appearance.
>>
>>30227431
"Since it's all about being truthful than it will have to be your true appearance." You tell her.
"Okay," She says; looking down at herself, "...I hope this will go well. Don't really want to die in space."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30227494
Well at least you would have the honor of being the first thing from equus to die in deep space.
>>
>>30227494
I hope so too or I'll probably join you or get branded as a traitor haha.
>>
>>30227764
>>30227782
"I hope so too," You tell her, "Or I'll probably join you or get branded as a traitor heh. You'd at least have the honor of being the first thing from Equus to die in deep space."
This doesn't seem to help Coccinellidae.
Thirty minutes soon pass, you start leading Coccinellidae out only for her to stop at the doorway of her room. Legs shaking in place.

What do you do?
>>
>>30227892
Aw come on it was just a joke now come it won't go bad at worst there'll be a lot of yelling. I'm sure
>>
>>30227914
"Aw come on," You tell her; taking one of her hooves, "It was just a joke. Now come on: It won't go bad, at worst there'll be a lot of yelling. I'm sure it'll be alright."
You manage to half-drag half-lead her to the kitchen where the others were waiting. All of them staring at Coccinellidae.
Eagle had a mostly bored and neutral expression, Cardea, Kahurangi, and Moana had a look of surprise and wonder though the wonder was mostly on the kids, Quiet Vine had a look of surprise and some fear as she quickly moves the kids behind her, but that doesn't stop them from looking.
Coccinellidae slowly starts to slide behind you, wanting to get away from the many eyes staring right at her.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30228005
How about you start by explaining why you are here Coccinellidae
>>
>>30228353
"How about you start by explaining why you are here, Coccinellidae?" You say; gently coaxing her.
She slowly comes out and in full view of everybody.
"H-Hello," She greet them, "M-My name is... C-Coccinellidae or Fedot... your Diamond Dog. I-I'm here t-to spy on the progress of the ship and t-to look at the planets we... visit for the Changelings."
Nobodies reaction changes except for Cardea's who was has adopted a look that seemed like it was studying Coccinellidae.
Coccinellidae looks back at you, shaking a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30228418
Just take a deep breath and tell us your relationship with the Changelings and what you did there.
>>
>>30228512
"Just take a deep breath and tell us your relationship with the Changelings and what you did there." You tell her.
She takes a few deep breaths and continue.
"I am the second daughter of Chrysalis the First and when my sister, Chrysalis the Second took power she had me exiled as I was a supposed threat at the age of three. I eventually found a caravan a month later, created Fedot as a permanent disguise around others and struck off. I was allowed back into the hive five years ago where I was made into a bookkeeper: Listened to meetings with other hives and other important things before jotting them down in books for history. Bookkeeping in our hive also means you're in one the positions for high magic so I'm pretty good at it."
"You're basically a scribe then." Eagle comments.
"Yeah." Coccinellidae nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>30228586
Do they always send scribes to do spy work?
>>
>>30228655
Oh and also anybody have any questions or want something more explained or concers just ask. *Look at Vine*.
>>
>>30228655
>>30228688
"Do they always send scribes to do spy work?" You ask.
"No," She replies, "They just thought a scribe would do a better job up in space then a normal spy would."
"Alright," You say, "Anybody have any questions or want something more explained or concerns just ask."
You look towards Vine when you finish. She asks the first question shortly after.
"Have you been feeding off love from us?" She asks.
"I've been avoiding to do that," Coccinellidae says, "I had a nice amount of love rations I used sparingly, but when the pets showed up I started feeding on them as they had little magic so I could feed off their love without them feeling a thing. The one time I did feed off you guys resulted in Kahurangi getting sick, sorry about that."
"It's fine." Kahurangi says.
"Were you planning on telling us this?" Cardea asks.
"Kinda. I was planning to tell you all on Hearth's Warming, but Rust found out when the mercenaries threw me into the cell without letting me put my disguise back on."
"Were all your caravan stories true?" Kahurangi asks.
"Yes, little one," Coccinellidae says with a smile, "I'll tell you some more later if you want."
"What are you going to do now?" Eagle asks; her expression haven't changed, but it has seemed to soften a little.
"Hoping to stay with you guys... I'm sorry about having to hide this, but I promise I will try my best to earn that trust back and not lie anymore."
She then sits down.
"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." She recites; going through the motions of it.
She stands back up.
"If you don't want me here you're welcomed to simply drop me off at the next planet. Doesn't even have to have any life on it." She states.

What do you do?
>>
>>30228796
I vote to let her stay after all she's being doing a good job so far to help us.
>>
>>30228796
We will keep you around. Although I somewhat suspect you were sent here to get rid of you again.
>>
>>30228822
>>30228852
"I vote to let her stay," You announce, "She's been doing a great job so far to help up. Although: I somewhat suspect you were sent here to get rid of you again."
"Maybe," Coccinellidae smiles, "Maybe."
"...I vote to let her stay." Cardea says.
"Same!" Both Kahurangi and Moana reply.
"Might as well say yes," Eagle replies, "She might be fun around."
The last one was Quiet Vine. The others looking at her for her answer.
"...I'll say yes as well." Quiet Vine says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30228991
Then it is settled. allow us to put this all behind us. You will still need to appear as a diamond dog when around others though. I would rather the esc not find out until we get home.
>>
>>30229035
"Then it is settled," You announce, "Allow us to put this all behind us. You will need to appear as a diamond dog when around others though: I would rather the ESC not find out until we get home."
"Noted-"
Coccinellidae is suddenly tackled by the two children out of joy. Coccinellidae feigning terror and screaming as the two climb all over her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30229131
Ask how everybodys wounds are doing.
>>
>>30229131
Give a small laugh. They like you a lot huh.
>>
>>30229223
>>30229254
You give a small laugh, along with a few of the others.
"They like you a lot, huh?" You comment.
"Yeah." Coccinellidae replies; before fake screaming again.
"How's everybody's wounds doing?" You ask.
"My wing is doing good." Eagle replies.
"My horn is healing nicely," Quiet Vine says, "But, I think I'm going to be scarred for a while."

What do you do?
>>
>>30229347
Well at least with the ling revealed we will not be stuck without magic.
>>
>>30229408
"At least with the ling we will not be stuck without magic." You say; which Quiet Vine smiles at.
Kahurangi and Moana soon stop bothering Coccinellidae as they quickly disperse. Kahurangi heading over to you.
"What's going to be for breakfast?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30229528
Are there any leftovers in the fridge?
>>
>>30229575
You trot over to the fridge and look inside of it. Most of what was inside the fridge was liquids and smaller food objects that could spoil. Everybody usually ate everything that was on their plate.
"Rust," Eagle says; getting your attention, "I'm not sure if this is a problem yet, but: A quarter of our food has been eaten by us."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30229672
I suppose we do have twice the intended crew. Sai can we sustain the current rate of consumption considering staying awake for injury or will be have to get some more food somewhere?
>>
>>30229672
Get the rwports of the seeds we took Prometheus and see which were edible and their taste.
>>
>>30229672
I think most of the nutrient paste is still good.
>>
Bumps
>>
bimp
>>
>>30229786
>>30230273
>>30230904
"Most of the nutrient paste should be good," You say, "But, I suppose we do have twice the intended crew members. Sai, can we sustain the current rate of consumption considering staying awake for injury or will we have to get some more food somewhere?"
"We have enough food to last us about half a year," Sai replies, "Though I'd recommend we get some food when we arrive at the next solar system."
You get out some of the reports of the seeds you took from Prometheus-1.
"Seed one: Flame Fruit: A wet, and warm fruit with a red and orange coloration. Tastes of mango and orange, safe to eat. Extremely hot seed in the middle: Seed should either be disposed of or converted into some type of energy.

What do you do?
>>
>>30233448
And the other seeds?
>>
>>30233579
You look at the other seeds on the list.
All of them were edible expect for one of them, which somebody managed to figure out how to turn into soap.

What do you do?
>>
>>30233660
Alright. If we keep growing stuff we should be able to save a little food. Just in case we all better get used to nutrient paste. May as well serve it for breakfast today.
>>
>>30233686
"Alright," You say, "If we keep growing stuff we should be able to save a little food. Just in case: We all better get use to nutrient paste."
You trot to the back of the food storage to the nutrient paste machine.
After a few minutes a large dollop came out with a light dull green coloration, and the appearance of cream.

What do you do?
>>
>>30233809
Give it a taste.
>>
>>30233821
You take a bit and give it a taste.
You expected it to taste worst, but all it tasted like was nothing with a fruity aftertaste.

What do you do?
>>
>>30233870
Paste: It's what's for breakfast.
>>
>>30233870
Serve it up. May as well do it so we can all say we ate paste at some point.
>>
>>30233884
>>30233891
"Paste: It's whats for breakfast." You say.
You trot into the kitchen and serve it up to the crew. Kahurangi and Moana seemed to like it the most while Cardea liked it the least. Gagging on it before forcing herself to swallow it.
Soon, all the paste was gone from the plate.

What do you do?
>>
>>30233959
Now people may want to be careful with food if they don't want to be stuck eating that. Don't eat too little though, we still need to keep our strength up.
I forget, which of our legs are broken?
>>
>>30233975
"Now people may want to be careful with food if they don't want to be stuck eating that," You announce, "Don't eat too little though, we still need to keep our strength up."
"Yeah." Cardea agrees; washing the paste down with some water.
You then look down at your broken left hindleg. It seemed to be healing fine, but the limp that came with it might stay for a little longer then the broken leg would.

What do you do?
>>
>>30234065
Lets exercise our forelegs for a while. Go lift weights for a few hours.
>>
>>30234090
You get up and trot to the cargo bay, wanting to exercise your forelegs for a while.
You find a weight machine and start lifting weights. Slowly increasing the weight every so often.

You've been lifting weights for a few hours now. Placing the weights up and sitting up.
You grab a nearby water and start drinking. Your body covered in a good amount of sweat.
When you put the water down you see Kahurangi, looking at you with a big smile and her little tail wagging from side to side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30234185
Hey Kahurangi, how are you doing?
>>
>>30234205
"Hey Kahurangi," You greet her; wiping away some sweat, "How are you doing?"
"Good," She replies happily; coming over, "...Can I try that?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30234273
Of course. Begin with the lightest and move up.
Give tips on weightlifting.
>>
>>30234273
Sure.
>>
>>30234289
>>30234310
"Sure." You smile; setting the weight to about five pounds for her.
She carefully jumps up and you quickly give her some tips on weightlifting.
With a bit of work she manages to pull the five pound, increasing it to ten.
She isn't able to lift ten, but she tries anyway: Straining against the weight trying to lift it, but was also trying to make it look like she was lifting it. Trying to impress you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30234374
You don't need to try and impress me. Stick with a lower amount until you are ready. Remember to exercise other aspects as well.
>>
>>30234411
"You don't need to try and impress me," You tell her, "Stick with a lower amount until you're ready. Remember to exercise other aspect as well."
She nods and goes back down to five. She manages to do this for about five minutes before getting too tired to continue. You give her some water to help her cool down.
"Hey Rust," She says; getting your attention after she regains her energy, "Something... strange had been happening to my body."

What do you do?
>>
>>30234561
Ah shit you better talk to Vine about that one. I can't hope to work out what I am assuming is Pālākiō puberty.
>>
>>30234582
"Ah shit," You say, "You better talk to Vine about that one. I can't hope to work out what I'm assuming to be Pālākiō puberty.
"Also: There's a strange heat coming from here," Kahurangi says; pointing at the area between her legs, "And it's making me feel hot, and strange."

What do you do?
>>
>>30234664
Yep. That's sexual desire all right. Indicates you are nearing getting ready to breed.
>>
>>30234722
"Yep. That's sexual desire all right," You say, "indicates you are nearing getting ready to breed."
Kahurangi proceeds to look down at herself. A nervous look flashing on her face as she processed the information that you gave her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30234786
Don't worry, nobody expects you to start pumping out babies the moment you can. You better go talk to Vine though.
>>
>>30234802
"Don't worry," You tell her, "Nobody expects you to start pumping out babies the moment you can. You better go talk to Vine though."
Kahurangi nods before dropping to the floor and running as fast as she could go with three legs and one broken leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30234871
Go find Hpa. I want to know how she is enjoying her legs.
>>
>>30234900
You decide to try and find Hpa and see how she was enjoying her new legs.
After several minutes of searching and not finding her you suddenly feel something drop onto your back, making you panic slightly.
It was just Hpa.
"Hi," She greets you, "I got to the ceiling!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30234980
Cardea sure did a good job on those legs then. I take it you like them?
Anyway I need you to make sure I keep up with my exercise, tell me if I fall behind.
>>
>>30235004
"Cardea sure did a good job on those legs," You comment, "I take it you like them?"
"Yep!" She smiles.
"Anyway: I need to make sure I keep up with my exercises, tell me if I fall behind."
"You use to be, but after the few hours you took to do so you're catching up on your goal!" She says; excitingly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235077
Yay.
Lets listen to the universal radio. We have not done that in a while.
>>
>>30235092
"Yay!" You cheer.
You trot around and find the universal radio. You hadn't used it in a while so it had gathered a bit of spaceship dust, though it was easy to clean off.
You flick it on and start moving through the many frequencies, receiving only static.
That was until you reached frequency 91.5. Getting a low, monotone buzzing noise instead that seemed to go on and off randomly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235160
Odd. Hey Sai what do you make of this? maybe it is something similar to morse? Can you track it somehow?
>>
>>30235173
"Odd," You mutter, "Hey Sai, what do you make of this? Maybe it is something similar to Morse Code?"
"It doesn't seem like any type of code," Sai comments, "Seems random with no real pattern."
"Can you track it somehow?" You ask.
"Sure, give me a moment."
The buzzing noise suddenly turned into a high pitched whine that sounded more like something screaming then anything.
It quickly increased in pitch causing Hpa's image to distort and for a light above you to break.
It soon stopped after this, leaving the room silent.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235279
Get everybody everybody ready for an attack just in case.
with our broken leg we better switch to a rifle,
>>
>>30235293
In fact park yourself on the turret.
>>
>>30235293
>>30235300
As quick as you could you get everybody ready and grab your laser rifle. Parking yourself next to where the turret was installed while Coccinellidae went to hide the children. Having found a spot small enough for both of them behind some of the heavier boxes in the cargo bay.
Several minutes pass with nothing happening until Sai slowed the ship down.
"...I think I found the source." Sai announces.
As you and the turret were next to the only window in the hallway you look out and take a look.
It was another spaceship. Similar in size to yours, but having more box like shape then then a straight one like yours. The ship seemed to have a strangely archaic design to it.
It's condition was bad though: Paint peeling, walls leaking, and things like that.
All the windows were dark except for one near the bottom of the ship where a light flashed on and off. Half of the lit window having a strange stain on it that seemed to be splattered across it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235424
Try get in contact.
>>
>>30235465
You trot over to the cockpit and quickly call the ship.
It took a few tries for anything to pick up, but all you got was the strange low buzzing along with a few other noises: Objects being moved, stuff falling on the floor, footsteps, things being dragged, and towards the end something that sounded like teeth snapping open and closed on nothing, making a strange crunching sound.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235571
Send Κηφήνας to check it out.
>>
>>30235571
Let avoid going on that ship, let it drift in space.
>>
>>30235595
>>30235605
How about we send the drone to look through the windows. In particular the one flashing on and off with the light.
>>
>>30235647
That is a good idea, let do that
>>
In case you missed it in the thread Pluto.
>>30235610
>>
>>30235945
Yeah I saw that. I had a slightly different plan, but I'll see what I can do.

>>30235595
>>30235605
>>30235647
>>30235856
You send Κηφήνας out to check it out, but only the flashing light with the window.
He quickly reaches the window, looking at it.
"...I don't really see any-"
Suddenly something throws itself against the window in a fit of animalistic rage. You quickly recognize it to be one of the black blob creatures from Kahurangi's use to be home.

What do you do?
>>
>>30235990
Fuck we never did find out if the black reaper canisters made these things. Seeing them somewhere else would seem to support this theory.
At least we now know Kahurangis father was likely not responsible for what happened. We should have picked up some way to detect life forms while we were at the templer station. Get in contact with both Vine and Coccinellidae and find out if either of them have spells we could use to detect survivors. Ask Sai if the upgraded scanner we got from those pirates he defeated could help with that as well.
>>
>>30236033
You never really tested the Black Reaper Canister, but seeing them somewhere else somewhat approved that at least something made them.
At least you know knew Kahurangi's father was likely not responsable for what happened.
You quickly find both Vine and Coccinellidae and ask them if they had a spell that could be used to help detect survivors. Vine didn't, and Coccinellidae did, but it wouldn't be strong enough to scan the whole ship.
You asked Sai if the upgraded scanner could help, but it could only be used to scan the rooms and not much else.
From Κηφήνας's view you could see the window start to crack and break. Κηφήνας quickly moves out of the way as the window breaks and the creature ejected out into space, only to splat against the cockpit window you were at and start trying to get in.
The creature looked similar to the mercenaries on the planet you just came from, even had some yellow armor poking out of it's black mass.

What do you do?
>>
>>30236123
Turn on the windshield wipers. If that don't work, got out and force it off the ship.
>>
>>30236123
Sai, Jam the ship in reverse to try and get it off.
>>
>>30236146
Also once this is over we should get in contact with the folks on that planet if possible. What color was the armor of the republicans?
>>
>>30236137
>>30236146
>>30236160
You find a windshield wiper button and push it. All it did though was comically slap the creature several times very rapidly.
"Sai, jam the ship in reverse."
The ship quickly moves backward, but it does little to get the creature off.
You eventually grab your spacesuit, and a laser rifle. Jumping out into space and gently floating out towards the creature.
The creature quickly sees you and lets go of the window, trying to reach you.
Keyword: Try, as it only ended up floating there trying to reach out towards you with it's black, skeletal arms.
It wasn't very smart.

What do you do?
>>
>>30236221
Shoot it. Don't stop shooting until it is completely fucked up
>>
>>30236274
You start shooting it, and you keep doing it until it was no longer recognizable as a unrecognizable blob.
It simply continued to float there in several pieces, only giving off a few small twitches as it slowly floated away from the ship and into the darkness of space.
Κηφήνας soon came by. Floating over to the remains of the creature and studying it from all different angles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30236333
Tell Κηφήνας to be careful. Ask Cardea if the monarchests wore the same color armor as the republicans.
>>
>>30236416
>monarchests
Jesus christ I must have been in a hurry when I typed that
>>
>>30236433
They must have very royal chests

>>30236416
"Be careful Κηφήνας!" You warn him; calling Cardea.
"Cardea, did the Monarchists wear the same color armor as the Republicans?"
"...No," She replies, "They wore purple instead. The Republicans had yellow."

What do you do?
>>
>>30236520
Ok, Sai can you get in contact with the Republicans and inform them we found one of their ships adrift in space infected by some sort of disease or something that turned them into monsters.

Check the outside of the ship for any interesting looking weapons we may be able to salvage.
>>
>>30236576
Oh send them some footage as well.
>>
>>30236576
>>30236620
"Sai, can you get in contact with the Republicans and inform them we found one of their ships adrift in space," You ask, "It's infected by some sort of disease or something that turned them into monsters. Along with a little video."
"Got it."
You then float closer to the ship till you were close to the outside walls, checking for any interesting looking weapons that could be salvageable.
You didn't find any weapons on the outside, but after floating around for a moment you find what appeared to be an armory with some yellow armor and some interesting looking weapons.
A mercenary suddenly slams themselves onto the window, the mercenary was in a bad shape: Armor torn and bloody and covered in injuries. The injuries seemed to be growing black pus however, along with it's mouth spitting out this red and black chunky blood. Eyes were wide with panic and fear, desperately pounding at the window trying to get to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30236697
Well this is a moral dilemma.
shoot open the window (without hitting the merc) and stand the fuck back.
>>
>>30236724
"This is a moral dilemma." You mutter.
You back up and aim down your sights towards the window away from the merc. You were about to fire when you noticed something towards the back of the room.
It appeared to be a small version of the mercenary, but with white fur instead of being completely hairless. Eyes wide with fear, but being directed at the mercenary instead of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30236784
Well shit, this went from bad to worst. Look like we are doing a recuse mission to save that kid.
>>
>>30236784
Open that window and get in there to get that kid.
Call out for help.
>>
>>30236823
By call out I of course mean our crew
>>
>>30236796
>>30236823
>>30236881
"This just went from bad to worst." You mutter.
You start to think of some sort of rescue mission in your head to save that kid, calling for help as you do so.
Quiet Vine eventually shows up after about five minutes. The older mercenary's condition has slowly worsen as the pus got bigger and his eyes started to bleed a bit. Though Quiet Vine wasn't the only one as Cardea soon came out from the ship herself.
"What's wrong?" Quiet Vine asks.
You quickly go over the situation with her.
"Oh," She says afterwards, "Well... I'm not sure if I can do anything for the adult. Sai said that even though the ship is at least around our ship's size there's about twenty different rooms meaning there would be a lot of creatures in there."
She starts fishing around in a bad she brought, eventually pulling out an air mask.
"I'm thinking the best thing we could do is blast the window and get the child before he can suffocate in space."

What do you do?
>>
>>30236911
Ok sounds like a plan.
Cardea is a lot less injured then me so she should go in first.

Blast open the window.
>>
>>30236956
"Sounds like a plan." You say.
Once Cardea came over you explain the plan to her: Since she was a lot less injured she would go in first.
The three of you float back and take aim again. The mercenary seems to notice this and quickly runs to the younger one. Placing it on a bolted down shelf where it wouldn't get blown away while grabbing onto the shelf itself.
You blast the window open, air quickly rushing out of the room. The two aren't blasted out however and continue to hold on.
Cardea is the first to step into the room, followed by Quiet Vine, and then you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30237053
Seems the mercenary is still mostly inteligent. Have Cardea grab the kid and get out of there with him. If the merc looks like he can talk ask if there is anybody else. Otherwise give him a respectful nod and leave.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30238033
>>
>>30237085
It seemed that the mercenary was still mostly intelligent.
Cardea grabs the kid as Quiet Vine quickly placed the air mask over him. The two leaving in the kids.
"Is there anybody else?!" You ask over the whooshing air.
The mercenary tries to respond, but all that comes out is a blood gurgle.
You sigh, giving a respectful nod and turning to leave. One of his hands however stop you.
You turn back around. The mercenary slowly points at your gun, before slowly pointing at his head. Making a motion like a bullet going through his skull.

What do you do?
>>
>>30239941
Before I do this just shake or nod, did a squid like creature did this?
After his answer shoot him.
>>
>>30240036
Oh and before all that motion for Cardea to take the kid out of the ship.
>>
>>30240036
>>30240052
You motion for Cardea to take the kid out of the ship. Which she does so with Quiet Vine, leaving you alone with the mercenary.
"Before I do this," You say, "Just shake or nod: Did a squid-like creature do this?"
He nods.
After the answer you raise your good and shoot him. The laser going straight through his head and leaving a large hole.
All the air is soon sucked out, leaving the body standing while floating there without a twitch coming from the body.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30240089
Grab as many weapons as we can carry and leave. Get the others to find out if there are any more survivors from the kid
>>
>>30240671
You quickly grab as many weapons and ammunition as possible from the armory before leaving and floating over to the other two. Quiet Vine trying to comfort the kid.
"Does the kid know of any other survivors?" You ask.
"She didn't really know," Cardea says, "She said there might be one in the radio room, but she wasn't sure. They've been floating around for about a week with little food and some water."

What do you do?
>>
>>30240772
The mercenary in the armory almost confirmed it was reapers that did this. Get her to show us which room is the radio room.
>>
>>30240793
"The mercenary in the armory almost confirmed it was the Reapers that did this." You say.
You gently coax the little one to show you where the radio room was.
She looks up before pointing at the room with the flashing lights in it. The one where you found the creature in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30240853
Head inside and give it a look. Have Eagle come out and back you up.
>>
>>30240871
You and Eagle head towards the room and enter it.
There was no life inside the room, only black goop along with a bunch of radio equipment that appeared to be broken.
Several of the radio equipment appeared to have been moved in front of the door. Where you could hear banging coming from the other side of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30240956
Have eagle prepare to shoot if there are hostiles on the other side and start moving equipment out of the way.
>>
>>30240956
Prepare to breach it.
>>
>>30241004
>>30241057
You have Eagle stand back and prepare to shoot as you start moving equipment out of the way, which was pretty easy in zero gravity.
You soon get it out and quickly open the door being met with!
Nothing, nothing, but what looked like a pitch black room.
You then watch as a long black, skeletal arm reaches out. Planting itself in front of the two of you, and then another arm does the same.
The darkness then opens up into a wide smile. Filled with bloody, sharp, and decaying teeth. The smile stretching as wide was the doorway.

What do you do?
>>
>>30241108
GTFO as fast as possible while firing behind. Motion Eagle to do the same and keep an eye on her to make sure it doesn't grab her.
>>
>>30241108
Shoot the fuck out of it.
If we can get outside get the ship to fire on it as well.
>>
>>30241132
>>30241141
The two of you quickly start floating away as fast as you could, firing at the beast behind you. The beast trying to grab the two of you, but it's movements seem to be slow.
The two of you soon come out of the ship and keep firing at it as it slowly strains itself to get out of wherever it was at.
While firing you started to notice something about the ship it was in: Something seemed to be straining against the entirety of the ship. Parts of the ship bulging out as something was trying to get out of the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>30241226
Retreat back to our own ship and prepare for it to explode.
>>
>>30241253
Oh also ask Sai if we would be able to fire more effectively if we each took over an external weapon from him.
>>
>>30241253
>>30241265
You quickly float back to the ship with your friends. Cardea taking the kid to a place where she would be safe.
"Would we be able to fire more effectively if we each took over an external weapon?" You ask Sai.
"Maybe-"
You then hear a muffled rumble before the ship gets shaken around a bit.
You quickly head over to a window to find that the ship had exploded: Now a mess of parts, black goo, and fire.

What do you do?
>>
>>30241322
Keep our distance and fire the ships external laser at it. If it starts to expand towards us open up with all our other weapons. Ask Sai what the mercenaries said when he contacted them.
>>
>>30241322
Fire at the goo until it dies.
>>
>>30241352
>>30241359
You keep far away from the goo as you start firing at it with the external lasers.
After ten minutes not a drop of goo is left floating in space. All of it gone and vaporized.
"Sai, what did the mercenaries say when you contacted them?" You ask.
"Nothing much," He replies, "Just to bring back any survivors we found."

What do you do?
>>
>>30241420
Start a salvage operation to strip anything useful from the ship. Both raw materials and intact items. Don't bother with all the metal from the hull though. Just let that drift in space.
>>
>>30241420
Do this >>30241479
And after we salvage everything possible tell Sai to head back to the mercenaries planet and report what happened to them.
>>
>>30241479
>>30241499
You soon start a salvage operation to strip anything useful from the ship: Raw materials, intact items, that stuff.
You don't really find much from the explosion. Mostly some pictures that managed to survive, a strange toy, and a block of intact iron.
After that was done you come back in and tell Sai to go back to the mercenary's planet and to report what happened to them.
A few minutes past. You were currently resting in the kitchen, not doing much.
The door suddenly opens: The little mercenary standing there, looking like she wanted to say something, but couldn't muster the courage to do it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30241603
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30241603
You know just calling them mercenaries seems out of place. They were Irezchkan right?
>>
>>30241645
Funny. That was what they were most recently called but back at the staion they were called Igilo
>>
>>30241645
>>30241710
I kept forgetting the name given to them so I just ended up calling them mercenaries.

>>30241610
You get up and bed down a bit, opening your hooves for a hug.
She's still for a moment before she starts tearing up and runs towards you. Leaping into your hooves and hugging you back while crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242013
Just keep hugging until she is ready to talk.
>>
>>30242025
You just keep hugging her until she was ready to talk.
After several minutes her crying stops as she looks up at you.
"...I can't really talk too well." She says in an almost silent voice.
She then opens her mouth. You find that most of her tongue appeared to be missing, having been cut away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242105
If you want we can get in contact with home and they can translate your writing.
>>
>>30242127
"If you want we can get in contact with home and they can translate your writing." You suggest to her.
She thinks about this for a moment before simply shaking her head with slightly puffed out cheeks.
"I think I should be fine." She says quietly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242199
Could you tell me exactly what happened.
>>
>>30242232
"Could you tell me exactly what happened?" You ask.
"...I guess," She says, "It started about a week ago when somebody spotted something flying close to us: Described it as something that was robotic, but also wasn't. Then he suddenly got sick so our doctor tried to figure out what was wrong. An hour later it started and it took everybody off guard, quickly killing many of us. My dad took me to the armor of the ship and locked the door with some food and a bit of water. A few hours before you came along he left to get some food as we were now out of food. He came back a few minutes later with food, but also injured and bitten by the creatures. He started getting sick and came up with a plan that before he turned to throw me into one of the escape pods in the ship, also because our ship is powered by a reactor and was about to meltdown. We had some, but nobody used them to escape since it came so fast. He tried to, but the creatures were waiting outside, trapping the both of us. Then you came along and saved me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30242336
Thank you for the information. Would you like to go see the other children we have on this ship?
>>
>>30242350
"Thank you for the information," You tell her, "Would you like to see the other children we have on this ship?"
"Other children?" She asks; confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242510
They have lost their parents as well. I think it would be good for you to talk to them.

Take her to see them.
>>
>>30242510
They've lost their parents to the same creatures as well one to the same black goo and the other from a direct assault.
>>
>>30242533
>>30242563
"They have lost their parents as well," You tell her, "One to the same black goo, and the other from a direct assault. I think it will be good for you to talk to them."
You begin to lead her to the other two, finding them in their room doing pretty much nothing.
They quickly take notice of the new comer and immediately crowd around her. Overwhelming her very quickly as she tries to shy away a bit from their questions.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242685
Tell them to be gentle with her, she just lost her father. They know what that is like. Good news though Kahurangi. We have confirmed what happened to your planet was not your fathers fault. It was the reapers.
Go call a meeting with the rest of the crew.
>>
>>30242741
"Be gentle with her," You tell them, "She just lost her father so you know what it's like. Good news Kahurangi: We have confirmed what happened to your planet was not your father's fault. It was the Reapers."
You turn to go call a meeting with the rest of your crew when you're slapped across face hard.
When your head stops spinning for a second Kahurangi stood in front of you. Eyes filled with a fiery rage.
Her rage quickly turns into sadness though as she quickly turns, runs to her bed, and hides herself underneath the covers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30242859
Go sit next to the bed comfort her. Don't pull the covers up though.
I'm sorry Kahurangi I did not mean to offend you. I thought you would be happy to hear that.
>>
>>30242900
*bed to comfort
>>
>>30242900
>>30242907
You sit up and trot over to the bed. The other two leaving to give the two of you privacy.
You sit down next to her on the bed. Only for her to shift farther away from you.
"I'm sorry Kahurangi," You apologize, "I did not mean to offend you. I thought you would be happy to hear that."
"Why do you think it would've made me happy to hear you think my father was the one that did that to my planet," She asks from underneath the covers, "If he caused it he probably wouldn't have saved me countless times during it. If he did then I would be dead and wouldn't be here to hear you say THAT MY DAD KILLED MY FUCKING SPECIES!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30243017
I'm sorry. I did not mean to imply it might have been intentional in some way. I simply remembered you said he had something planed. I never thought he did it anyway, I just thought you would like the confirmation.

I messed up. I am sorry.

Give her a hug through the sheets. Don't lift the sheets up.
>>
>>30243047
"...I'm sorry," You tell her, "I did not mean to imply it might have been intentional in some way. I simply remembered you said he had something planned. I never thought he did it anyway, I just thought you would like the confirmation. I messed up, I'm sorry."
You bend down and give her a hug through the sheets, not lifting them up. She doesn't move this time.
"If you never thought you did then why did you say it?" She asks; her voice now sounding like she was crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>30243155
I'm not a very bright pony.
>>
>>30243165
"I'm not a very bright pony." You admit.
Kahurangi is silent for a moment.
"...Can you leave me along," She asks, "Just for a few minutes?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30243266
Of course.
>>
>>30243367
"Of course." You tell her.
You get up and leave, closing the door behind you.
"Will Kahurangi be alright?" You hear Moana ask.

What do you do?
>>
>>30243452
She will be find, she just need some time alone.
>>
>>30243603
"She'll be fine," You tell him, "She just needs some time alone."
Moana nods before quickly running off with the new kid. Leaving you along and simply standing at Kahurangi's door, thinking about what happened.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30243155
I guess I just assumed that because I would want to hear the news that way you would also. I should have stopped and considered how you reacted when I first brought up the possibility.
>>
>>30244488
Shit. I am retarded. For some reason I just assumed the prompt responding to my last suggestion was the most recent one and forgot to scroll down to see if there were any more prompts.
>>30243681
Wait outside her room for 5 minuites.
>>
>>30244488
>>30244526
The not very bright thing was probably the best thing to say at the time but I think we should use your idea once she has calmed down a little. Maybe don't mention the last time we brought it up unless she asks for clarification or something though
>>30243681
Wait outside for a bit then go back in and tell her
>>30244488
but add the words I am really sorry Kahurangi at the start and replace the how you reacted last time bit with I should have stopped and considered how you would prefer to hear about who was responsible.
>>
>>30245172
You should stop posting for awhile.
>>
>>30246608
Huh?
>>30245172
I like this idea.
>>
>>30244488
>>30244526
>>30245172
You wait outside her room for about five minutes before opening the door and going back in.
Kahurangi was now outside of her covers, sitting against the wall in silence. Eyes red and tired from crying.
You trot over and sit down at the edge of the bed.
"...Sorry for slapping you." Kahurangi suddenly apologizes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30248014
And sorry for what I said. I guess I just assumed that because I would want to hear the news that way you would also. I should have stopped and considered how you would prefer to learn it was the reapers.
>>
>>30248341
"And I'm sorry for what I said," You tell her, "I guess I just assumed that because I would want to hear the news that way you would also. I should have stopped and considered how you would prefer to learn it was the Reapers."
Kahurangi is silent. She then suddenly gets up and hugs you around the neck, pulling you close.

What do you do?
>>
>>30248429
Do you want to go talk too the new girl now? She won't be on the ship for long.
>>
>>30248484
"Do you want to go talk to the new girl now," You say, "She won't be on the ship for long."
Kahurangi gives a slow and sad nod in confirmation.

What do you do?
>>
>>30248568
Take her to see her.
>>
>>30248579
You pick Kahurangi up and take her outside.
You soon find Moana and the new girl talking to each other, setting Kahurangi down to see them.
The new girl gives Kahurangi a nice smile. Kahurangi returns it, but her heart isn't really set into it: Still thinking about what just transpired.

What do you do?
>>
>>30248841
Come on Kahurangi, let's put what happened behind us for now. We want to impress our guest.
>>
>>30248880
"Come on Kahurangi," You tell her, "Let's put what happened behind us for now. We want to impress our guest."
Kahurangi takes a few breaths before approaching her.
"Hi," She greets her, "I'm Kahurangi, what's your name?"
Her mouth moves, but you don't hear anything. Kahurangi does though.
"Aithne," Kahurangi says; getting a nod from her, "That's your name? It's a nice name."

What do you do?
>>
>>30248983
Leave them to it. Go call a meeting with everybody else to work out what we are gonna do about the reapers in the area. If the Irezchkan get attacked they cannot expect to repel the invasion if they are too focused on fighting each other.
>>
>>30249036
You leave them to it, now finally calling a meeting with everybody to work out what you were going to do about the Reapers in the area.
"So," You say in the kitchen to everyone after explaining the situation, "If the Irezchkan get attacked they cannot expect to repel the invasion if they are too focused on fighting each other."
"People will usually unite when faced with a greater threat," Eagle comments, "But, they've been fighting for so long that they've forgotten what they were fighting about in the first place. I think the only chance they'll fight with each other is if they find some sort of common ground with each other."

What do you do?
>>
>>30249163
We could show them footage of the monsters they were turned into on the ship. That might bring them together in an invasion.
Come to think of it do they even have the strength yet to mount an invasion, I don't know how well the monster tactic would work down there. Sai, could you get in contact with the templers and find out if they know of any reaper invasions that have occured. In fact ask everybody. Tell the templers where we are as well so they have some idea of the locations the reapers are in.
>>
>>30249251
"We should probably show them footage of the monsters they were turning into on the ship," You say, "That might bring them together in an invasion."
"Come to think of it," Eagle chimes in, "If they do even have the strength to mount an invasion I don't know how well the monster tactic would work down there on a highly militarized population."
"Sai, could you get in contact with The Templar and find out if they know of any Reaper Invasions that have occurred?" You ask.
"Sure, just give me a- Oh shit!"
"What is it-"
Something then bangs against the kitchen window.
It was a Reaper, it's one eye seeming to be filled with a strange anger as it raises a tentacle to get in. You see several more fly past it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30249422
Should have seen this coming.
Get to the turret.
Shhot em down Sai.
>>
>>30249445
"Should have seen this coming," You mutter; quickly moving towards the turret, "Shoot them down Sai!"
"Doing that," Sai says, "I've got a few, but there's quite a bit of them: ten, no, fifteen, no, twenty... there's twenty of them!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30249573
Alright. I think it's time to see what changling magic and that Gauss cannon can do. I get the feeling I am going to break my leg again repeling this attack. Get the children to safety and prepare to fight.
>>
>>30249639
"Alright," You say; quickly reaching the turret, "I get the feeling I'm going to break my leg again repelling this attack. Get the children to safety and prepare to fight!"
Coccinellidae soon comes over to you, her big Gauss Canon floating next to her in her magic.
"I'm ready to fight!" She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30249744
And i'm ready to see how that thing performs.
>>
>>30249853
"And I'm ready to see how that thing performs." You smile.
A Reaper then manages to drop down from the ceiling in front of the two of you.
Coccinellidae simply raises her canon and fires it. The Reaper doesn't have time to react before half of it's body is blown clean off.
It's bottom half remains standing. Where the top half was now being just a burnt area of smoking meat that spread the smell of cooked meat through the hall.
A bit smile grows on Coccinellidae's face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30249936
Nice, now keep alert for any more surprises.
>>
>>30249936
"Worth every timbre"

Shoot it a few times with the turret to make sure it's dead.
>>
>>30249966
>>30250017
"Worth every Timbre." You smile, "Now: Keep alert for any more surprises."
As the two of you walk past the body you get the turret to fire at it a few times to make sure it was dead. It was.
The two of you soon approach the cargo bay where the three kids burst out of the room and hide behind you. Followed by five different Reapers chasing them.

What do you do?
>>
>>30250053
How far are the reapers from each other?
>>
>>30250053
Let fill our woodsheared right now and shot them.
>>
>>30250068
>>30250083
Each Reaper was about two feet from each other. Pretty much filling the hall up with the five of them.
You take The Woodland out and fire it at them, wood and metal flying at them.
This shreds two of them while majorly wounding another, leaving two completely fine.
The two look at each other before charging towards the two of you. Tentacles out and ready to stab.

What do you do?
>>
>>30250184
Grab our sword and cut the tentacles off before they hit.
>>
>>30250184
I did not know the spread was that rapid and wide. I sure ain't complaining though.
>>
>>30250195
You quickly take out your sword and cut each tentacle off before they hit. Stabbing one when they hit the ground.
Coccinellidae quickly starts bashing one of them over and over with her canon. Doing so for a solid minute before stopping.
"...What?" She asks; standing over the scattered remains of the Reaper she bludgeoned to death.

What do you do?
>>
>>30250295
"Nothing" move on.
>>
>>30250323
"Nothing." You reply; moving along.
The two of you continue with a sweep of the ship and find no more Reapers on the ship, along with Sai having taken care of most of the Reapers on the outside.
"I wanted to shoot some more." Coccinellidae comments; looking at her cannon.

What do you do?
>>
>>30250477
"I'm sure there will be plenty more to come"
Go recover all the corpses including the ones in spave and chuck them in the cargo bay after making sure they are dead. Remove all the ammo from all the arms and put into storage then try to find intact memory chips for clues as to what they have been up to recently.

In hindsight the footage from the memory chip is what we should have shown the templers. Or maybe it was that. I forget.
>>
>>30250477
Radio everyone: Status report.
>>
>>30250557
>>30250581
You begin the process of recovering every single Reaper body after making sure they were dead inside. Stacking them in the cargo bay, and removing all the ammo from them along with any intact memory chips.
"Status report." You radio to the others; preparing to head out into space to get the ones floating in space.
"No more Reapers," You hear Quiet Vine reply, "Uh, minimal damage to the ship, just a few burns and a dent or two."
"Tell him we captured a Reaper!" You hear Eagle say.
"Oh right: We captured a Reaper."
*Crash! Bang!*
"...You might want to come over here though cause it doesn't seem to be enjoying it's captivity."

What do you do?
>>
>>30250683
Get over there. If it starts to sound like it is escaping go at full speed even if it means breaking our leg again.
>>
>>30250697
You quickly start moving towards the animal holding, where she said they were holding it.
As you get closer you start to hear a commotion coming from the room causing you to run the entire way there, even though your leg could've broke again which it doesn't.
You get in there just in time to watch Cardea lift the uncooperative Reaper and ram it into one of the tables in the room. Head first from the top in a tombstone pile-driver, breaking the table in the process and knocking it out.
"There," Cardea says to Quiet Vine and Eagle, "It's sedated."

What do you do?
>>
>>30250850
Ok better get it somewhere we can hold it. I doubt the sensory deprivation room is strong enough though. remove all it's ammo first.
>>
>>30250866
"Okay," You say, "Better get it somewhere we can hold it. I doubt the sensory deprivation room is strong enough though."
You begin the process of removing the ammo from it.
"What about the old hazardous materials room," Eagle suggests, "From what I remember we've only used it once and now it's just kinda sitting there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30250946
That should work. We can transfer it to the Irezchkan once we get there.
>>
>>30250957
"That should work," You say, "We can transfer it to the Irezchkan once we get there."
You and Cardea pick the Reaper up and carry it to the hazardous materials room. A smallish room with nothing inside of it and built with large steel slabs and a sturdy steel door.
You set it down on the floor and prepare to exit when you hear it start to growl and stir from being knocked out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30251035
Get the fuck out of there.
Ask how they managed to catch it.
>>
>>30251035
Cardea that was the most awesome sedation I've ever seen.
>>
>>30251054
>>30251225
You quickly get out of there and close the door behind you, making sure you lock it.
"Cardea," You start, "That was the most awesome sedation I've ever seen."
"Thanks," She smiles, "My dad taught me claw-to-claw combat before- Never mind."
"How did you manage to catch it anyway?" You ask.
"Charged me and I punched it," Cardea replies, "That's the second time I knocked it out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30251348
"Neat"
Have Sai take a look at all the memory chips. Check if we have any new colors of ammo.
>>
>>30251388
"Neat." You comment.
You have Sai look at all the memory chips you've recovered before going through the ammo to look for new colors.
There was only one new color, with only one in stock among the rest: A grey one with electricity running through it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30251515
We will test it on planet. Go check on the children. The Irezchkan in particular.
>>
>>30251515
Can someone keep an eye on the Reaper? If it tries anything funny knock it out again we want some answers from him.
>>
>>30251581
>>30251623
You could test it when you got to the planet.
"Can someone keep an eye on the Reaper?" You ask.
"I can." Cardea replies.
"If it tries anything funny knock it out again, we want answers from him."
You trot around for a moment and find the children. They seemed to be relaxing at the moment: Fiddling around with your universal radio.

What do you do?
>>
>>30251704
Ask them if any of them were injured
>>
>>30251783
"Were any of you injured?" You ask.
"No," Kahurangi replies, "Though Moana got cut by a rusty object by accident. Not sure if it's a big deal or not?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30251861
He should go see Vine to make sure it does not get infected.
>>
>>30251861
Uhh yeah that can be, we should get Quiet Vine to take a look at it.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30251861
What was the object? We certainly do not want rusty objects on the ship. It would make a bad first impression on any visitors.
>>
>>30251861
Dispose of the rusty object.
>>
>>30254937
bump
>>
bumps
>>
>>30251892
>>30251895
>>30254290
>>30255337
"Uhh, yeah it can be," You reply, "He should go see Vine to make sure it doesn't get infected though."
Moana looks confused, but gets up and goes to see Quiet Vine anyway while you go and search for the rusty object.
After a few minutes you soon find it: A piece of rusted rebar that had been wedged between to large boxes, the point being chipped and sharp. How it got onto the ship you didn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>30257366
Ask Sai if he knows how it happened.
>>
>>30257403
"Do you know how this got here?" You ask Sai.
"Hell if I know," He replies, "I didn't know about it till you came over and saw it. The inventory doesn't say anything about rebar."

What do you do?
>>
>>30257497
Let remove it by moving the two boxes away from each other.
>>
>>30257497
Could you ask the crew if any of them know. Maybe it ended up here when they installed the holograms.
>>
>>30257518
>>30257529
"Could you ask the crew if any of them know," You ask, "Maybe it ended up here when they installed the holograms?"
"I'll ask."
You carefully move the two boxes away from each other and pick the piece of rebar up.
It appeared to be extremely rusty, more rusty then you thought. As well as it missing pieces and chips all over it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30257613
This is very odd. Put it inside an empty box in the cargo bay.
>>
>>30257641
"This is very odd." You mutter.
You take the rebar and place it inside an empty box that wasn't being used.
"I just asked everyone," Sai says, "None of them knew about the rebar."

What do you do?
>>
>>30257737
Odd. Tell everybody to be on the lookout for strange things that should not be there.
>>
>>30257746
"Odd," You mutter, "Tell everybody to be on the lookout for strange things that should not be there."
"Yep."
Sai then leaves you to tell everybody this. Leaving you alone with only your thoughts at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30257811
Go see Vine and ask if Moana is ok.
>>
>>30257839
You decide to go see Vine.
You find her in the animal holding, cleaning up the remains of the table Cardea used to sedate the Reaper.
"Is Moana okay?" You ask her.
"He should be," She replies, "The cut isn't too deep, and I didn't find anything in the cut so it should be fine. I put some disinfectant on it just to be safe though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30257905
Alright then. Want some help with the table?
>>
>>30257932
"Alright then," You say, "...Want some help with the table?"
"That would be nice." She smiles.
The two of you start cleaning up the remains of the table. Getting it all done in thirty minutes.
"I was planning on making dinner," She tells you at the end, "Any requests on what to make?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30258003
Surprise me.
>>
>>30258041
"Surprise me." You reply.
"Alright," She smiles; trotting away, "I'll go make a surprise dinner."
She suddenly stops.
"Also: Are you okay with another little surprise from me tonight?" She asks; her smile becoming a small smirk.

What do you do?
>>
>>30258141
You bet I am. It has been a while.
>>
>>30258147
"You bet I am," You smile, "It has been a while."
"Okay," She smiles, "I'll go make dinner and then get your little surprise ready."
She turns and leaves, giving you a small flick of her tail as she exits the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30258208
Go talk to Coccinellidae. I wana talk to her about how awesome her gun is.
>>
>>30258229
You decide to go talk to Coccinellidae, wanting to talk to her about her gun and how awesome it was.
You quickly find her in the armory, cleaning the Gauss Cannon from the Reaper blood that has stained it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30258302
Pretty nice weapon ain't it. I bet it could even fuck up Tirek or something.
>>
>>30258302
I wanted to ask when you're using the disguise are you using up your magic like a levitation spell or bubble shield spell?
>>
>>30258318
>>30258336
"Pretty nice weapon ain't it," You comment, "I bet it could even fuck up Tirek or something."
"More like give Discord a new hole." She smiles.
"I wanted to ask you something," You start, "When you're using the disguise are you using up your magic like a levitation spell or a bubble shield spell?"
"Bubble shield," She replies, "Mixed with an illusion spell: We make a imagine of what we want to be, and then cloak ourselves in it. Though that means if a pony gets close enough an effect we call Warping occurs as the pony would be able to see through the disguise for about a split second. Which is why we try to separate ourselves from others in disguises."

What do you do?
>>
>>30258456
So are you any closer to working out how the weapon works?
>>
>>30258456
So you have to drop the spell or you go into a magic fatigue?
*remember the zebra story*
*new info...computing...*
How did that work?
>>
>>30258554
>remember the zebra story*
>*new info...computing...*
What?
>>
>>30258560
brain.exe has stopped working would you like to restart?
Or in other words slowly realize how the female changelling had sex with a female zebra while using a ilusion spell mixed with a small shield spell.
>>
>>30258511
>>30258554
>>30258560
"So you have to drop the spell or you go into magic fatigue?" You ask.
"Yeah," She replies, "Though if we eat something that can give us a boost of energy to keep the spell going. It doesn't even have to be love, it can be just some cupcakes or something."
"Are you any closer to working out how the weapon works?" You ask.
"There's apparently a way to turn the laser into a bomb, like a grenade launcher," She says, "But, I want to get to the planet before testing that."
"What about your zebra story," You ask; remembering it, "Wouldn't they have realized they were having sex with a Changeling?"
"Warping doesn't happen very often," She explains, "It usually happens around a Unicorn or a pony with an unusually high magic reserve."

What do you do?
>>
>>30258623
I look forward to seeing the laser bombs.

Let's go have a look at the weapons we recovered. They will likely want them back so we should get a good look at them while we can.
>>
>>30258644
"I look forward to seeing laser bombs." You smile.
You decide to go over and have a look at the weapons you recovered from the ship. They'd most likely want them back upon arrival so it was a good idea to get a look at them.
The weapons seemed to be mostly small, around the size of a pistol, but many of them were different. One had a smaller barrel along with two of them and bigger shells. One had a bit longer of a barrel, using longer bullets and coming with a sniper scope strangely enough. Each one's design was a grey-ish black color with different symbols on them, sometimes a lot of symbols that almost appeared to be telling stories on the guns.

What do you do?
>>
>>30258719
Take pictures.

Moana said he had been studying weapons. Invite him in to have a look.
>>
>>30258735
You take some pictures of the weapons. Eventually inviting Moana over to look at them.
After the two of you look over the weapons you notice one that was bigger then the rest.
It was a big, long gun with no trigger on it and had a slightly yellow tint to it's color, and something on the bottom that looked like some sort of place to connect a mount to.

What do you do?
>>
>>30258870
Probably some sort of turret part. Take a closer look at the mount. Does it have any sort of mechanical or electronic link or is it just a hole for something to slot into?
>>
>>30258901
It was probably some sort of turret part. They did have turrets on their backs.
You take a closer at the mount, wondering if there was any sort of connection.
There seemed to be a bunch of wires, a few going a bit farther then the mount. Most of them had tiny magnets, but the ones that went farther then the mount had tiny tiny hooks on them, similar to the ones that were used when Kahurangi had her robotic leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259000
Interesting. We had best not do much more then look though. Lets take a closer look at the art and take photos of that as well.
>>
>>30259037
"Interesting." You mutter.
You put it down so you didn't mess it up by looking too much.
You take a closer look on each art of the gun and take photos of each one, but you don't get very far in what the stories actually meant on each one.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259121
Ah silly me. I was thinking the pictures we salvaged were drawings for some reason.
Still take a look at the photos we got.
>>
>>30259143
You proceed to take a look at the pictures for a moment. There were quite a bit of the art on the guns.
"Dinner is ready!" Quiet Vine announces; poking her head into the armory.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259211
Guess that stuff must be pretty important. Go have dinner.
>>
>>30259211
Go to dinner.
>>
>>30259223
"The stuff must be pretty important." You mutter.
You then go to have dinner.
You arrive in the kitchen and quickly spot the dinner: It was a simple salad with some cubed meat on it, mostly chicken and pork.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259294
"Looks delicious dear" give her a kiss then sit down to eat.
>>
>>30259303
"Look delicious dear." You tell her; giving her a kiss on the cheek.
You then sit down to eat. Everybody else soon comes in and starts eating themselves.

Half an hour goes by of eating.
You were now pretty full, having ate two bowls of salad after having very little to eat today.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259370
Ask the Irezchkan what she usually eats.
>>
>>30259384
"What do you usually eat?" You ask Aithne; who was sitting near you.
"This." She replies; having eaten her entire salad bowl, "We like meat a bit more, but veggies are fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30259456
Well lucky so many of our crew eat meat. most of us ponies don't.
So what can you tell me about the markings on your weapons?
>>
>>30259472
"Lucky so many of our crew eat meat," You say, "More of us ponies don't. What can you tell me about the markings on your weapons?" You ask; handing her some of the photos.
"The guns usually show art of the first battle they were in," She tells you, "...This one is pretty old: Battle of Yelzch Bridge, Republican victory, death of second Monarchist King. This one still a bit old: Battle of Nikohpan City Ruins, Anarchist Victory. Battle of Wayhe, Anarchist Victory. Rytoshk Skirmish, Monarchist Victory, death of sixth Monarchist King. Battle of the Lauoch Republican victory, death of seven Monarchist King. And, The Great Battle of Memoykah Ruins: Republican victory, death of eighteenth Monarchist king and almost complete destruction of the Anarchists."

What do you do?
>>
>>30259582
Your knowledge of past battles is rather impressive. I know most of our major battles but that is really only because we have had so few compared to most societies.

So what number king are the Monarchists on now. Do they have queens at all or is it rather patriarchal?
>>
>>30259606
"Your knowledge of past battles is rather impressive," You comment, "I know most of our major battles, but that is really one because we have so few compared to most societies. What number are the Monarchists on now? Do they have queens at all or is it rather patriarchal?"
"They're on their nineteenth," She tells you, "They had one Queen, but she didn't last very long: Murdered in a coup a few hours into her rule."

What do you do?
>>
>>30259668
Oh wow that is grand. With infighting like that it is a surprise they have held out this long. So do you have some particular interest in history or does everybody know that much stuff? I could probably teach you some equestrian history until we get you home if you want.

who is still left in the room?
>>
>>30259711
"Wow that is grand," You say, "With infighting like that it is a surprise they have held out this long! So do you have some particular interest in history or does everybody know that stuff?"
"Everybody in the Republic knows it." She replies.
"I could probably teach you some Equestrian history until we get you home if you want." You tell her; looking around for who was still left in the room.
Only Cardea was still in the room: Dinning on her third bowl of salad.

What do you do?
>>
>>30259802
Well I better get going. If you need anything anybody on this ship will be happy to help.

Let's go see what Vine has in store.
>>
>>30259833
"I better get going," You say; getting up, "If you need anything anybody on this ship will be happy to help."
You trot to your room to find a note on the door addressed to you in Quiet Vine's writing.
"Dear Rust, It has come to my attention that in the many excitements recently we may have missed your birthday (October 25, currently November 1) so with some help from Eagle: I've tied myself to the bed to allow for you a night of pleasure to make up for missing your birthday. You may do whatever you want to me for as long as you want. Happy late birthday from Quiet Vine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30259928
Head on in.
>>
>>30259978
You open the door and head on in. The door immediately closing behind you.
The entire room was dark, except for one lone candle near the bed. This candle illuminated Quiet Vine, who was laying spread eagle on the bed. Her legs and tail tied tightly to the bed by two sets of red ribbons on each leg and tail. A ball-gag sat in her mouth, keeping her from speaking, along with a ribbon having been tied around her horn.
"mmph!" She greets you; the greeting being muffled greatly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260034
Go and give her a kiss on the forehead before fucking her right in the vagina. No talking until we cum for the first time.
>>
>>30260041
You go up and give her a kiss on the forehead, just at the base of her horn.
You then get up on the bed and thrust into her lower lips. They were already wet so there weren't any problems getting in.
She lets out a muffled moan before you quickly start fucking her as hard and fast as you could. She soon starts moaning through her gag as drool starts to escape a bit.
You keep going as hard and as fast as possible, trying to keep going for as long as you could as well.
When the pressure becomes too great you cum straight into her before pulling out.
While Quiet Vine was extremely close to an orgasm this doesn't finish her off as she whimpers a bit before trying to thrust towards your dick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260117
"don't worry dear, you will get your release soon. I promise"
take off her gag so we can get at her mouth.
>>
>>30260152
"Don't worry dear," You tell her; taking her gag off, "You will get your release soon. I promise."
You present your dick to her mouth, which she quickly opens and allows you to place in.
She starts bobbing her head back and forth, trying to take in as much of your length as she could.
You soon start thrusting into her mouth, timing them to her bobbing so you went back when she did and then forward when she did.
This action soon causes you to cum into her mouth, shooting ropes down into her throat. Though she keeps bobbing as you're doing this as well as after.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260191
Let her keep sucking for a few moments.
>>
>>30260203
You let her keep sucking for a few moments.
You were about to pull out when you feel her tongue swirl around your head, strangely causing you to cum instantly and throw more ropes of cum into her mouth.
When your surprise orgasm finishes she releases you with a pop. Smiling up at you as some of your cum dripped a bit from her mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260245
"Hey that's some pretty Impressive work there Vine. How about we give you something to commend your hard work while I recover"

Give her a kiss then put the gag back on and start massaging her teats.
>>
>>30260280
"Hey that's some pretty impressive work there Vine," You comment, "How about we give you something to commend your hard work while I recover?"
You give her a kiss on the lips before putting the gag back on, which she protests against for a second before putting it on.
You go down a bit and start massaging her plump teats with your hooves. Causing her to moan through her gag as you give them attention.
You soon feel something wet against one of her nipples. Looking at your hoof you quickly find out that she lactated.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260348
Drink it.
>>
>>30260384
You lick it up and smile a bit at it's taste. It tasted nice.
You back up a bit more and proceed to lower down and wrap your lips around her nipple. Sucking up the milk from her teat.
Quiet Vine starts twitching from this action, getting tiny bursts of pleasure up to her brain as you suck up her milk.

What do you do?
>>
>>30260428
Keep going until she is all out of milk. then switch to the other nipple and do the same.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bumps
>>
>>30260793
Past bump limit chucklefuck.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.