[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cirquesque CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 18

File: 024 - Title.png (28KB, 1250x1224px) Image search: [Google]
024 - Title.png
28KB, 1250x1224px
>>30194268
"Got it. Where's the anti reactant? And how much does it cost?"
"It's in the ampoules under the counter, twenty pearls each." He says distractedly, turning back to the table to start cleaning his apparatus.
"And there's an inventory, right?"
"Left of the ampoules. You've worked retail before?"
"Yeah, I am a cook."
"Huh. You are familiar with chemistry then."
"I am not sure about that." You smile abashedly.
"At least the part of knowing what happens if someone gives you the wrong ingredients." He grabs another piece of cloth, the old one green, to keep cleaning. "People may get poisoned."
You remember the one time that happened to you, "Yeah. It sucks."
"It does." He squints into a glass vial before putting it back on the table.
"What if you need my help again? Don't you have breathing masks?"
"Hold your breath until I get those. Ones I have are too old to use."
"You don't use masks? Is that what happened to your eyes?"
"Fumes are the least of my worries, boy."
The answer makes you pause for a moment, "Could you make a potion to treat scurvy?"
"Scurvy?"
"Yellowed eyes and falling teeth?"
"Ah, that. Yeah, I know a solution for that."
"Really?" You ask hopefully.
He gives you an odd look and then sighs, shaking his head, "You are a cook, for the sun's sake. You should know how to heal malnourishment."
You pause again.
"Look, boy, you are getting potion making wrong. I could give someone a potion and some food. I accelerated their metabolism and shortened their lifespan. I could make a potion that makes their bones mend faster, but they also have to eat and faster bone growth means tumors start appearing if it's too fast. Do you understand where I am going?"
>>
>>30196006
I think so? So, when do I start?

I don't remember if this is a dull time or part time position.

Let's make a cloud right now.
>>
>>30196006
Yes, I understand.
>>
>>30196130
>>30196304
"I... think so?"
He sighs and returns to cleaning, "A living body's not like that pot, they have a delicate balance where everything affects everything. A potion changes that balance, and if you go too far it breaks. That's why I said you don't get potion making."
"Right." You nod, "I get it now. You can't make panaceas."
"Oh, I could. You are fine and then your body burns and eats itself to death. Mass cell death is a bad way to go."
You cringe, not wanting to discuss this anymore even when the Star seems to be fascinated by it. "So what's my timing?"
"We can discuss that." He seems to be done cleaning the chemistry tools, so he grabs the cloths and puts them in the fuel rack of a burner. "I pay a hundred pearls a week for morning to noon, and two hundred and fifty for morning to dusk and helping me make the potions."
"And thunder?"
"Get a cloud and I'll tell you how much I pay you. Last two idiots could barely make anything at all." He shakes his head in deep disapproval.
"Alright, back in a few. Don't touch anything." You tell the Star before trotting out.
The 'a few' turns into nearly an hour before you can gather enough clouds to make one the size of a small dog. The Star is watching the clock shop's vitrine with deep interest again.
"Mister Bubba?" You call him from the entrance, "Can you come out? I got one!"
"Full of yourself, are you?" He walks out of his work room, now wearing a frock coat.
"I don't want to break anything." You answer, confused.
"Yeah, sure." He walks outside, giving a quizzical look to the small cloud.
You caress it some, making it's tone grow darker and darker, the exercise tiring you quickly... it's been years since you did this, you remember.
You stand on your hind legs for a moment and stomp the cloud like you would a snake, gritting your teeth for the counter discharge that shocks you.
"You made a hole in the pier." Says Bubba, then is quiet for a moment, "Twenty a day for making a few of those."
>>
>>30197011
I'd like to haggle but I don't know if its polite to.

Morning to noon might be 4 to 6 hours. That for a week (I'm assume that's the weekdays or 5 days?). So thats....20 a day for 1.25 an hour?

A couple a day for 20? Hmmm. Not sure how much they were able to make. I'll assume with the both of them combined, they could make something like this but for way longer.

Gonna be honest. Leaf's rusty, but with time he can make more of the faster. And let's not forget about snow. Because pegasi can make snow!
>>
>>30197011
Neat. I guess we gotta keep an eye out for clouds then. Hopefully we can get better at it with time.
>>
>>30197257
>"Get a cloud and I'll tell you how much I pay you. Last two idiots could barely make anything at all."
This implies you can make clouds instead of finding them.

>>30197011
Just need to workout you pegasi ancestor more. Make some magic clouds so you can water your crops later.

A few thunder strikes a day for 20 pearls? Would you like me to bottle up a bunch of them for you in my spare time?
>>
File: Pony_Weightlifting_S02E22.png (597KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pony_Weightlifting_S02E22.png
597KB, 1280x720px
>>30197011
Forgot to post this.

Fucking stronk birb horse.
>>
>You stand on your hind legs for a moment and stomp the cloud like you would a snake, gritting your teeth for the counter discharge that shocks you.
Oh suck it up. It can't be that bad. Think about it like a fully body tickle.
>>
>>30197011
>You made a hole in the pier.
Oops. My bad.
Would you pay more if I could do more then just lightning?
You're a guy of little words. You remind me of a mare I know.
>>
So are we taking the short or the long shift?
>>
>>30198572
Probably the short one from morning to noon. Morning to noon for 100 a week is a few hours while morning to dusk for 250 a week is most of the day.
Dusk is 6-9pm or 18:00-21:00?
>>
>>30199795
Thanks. I can't bump it myself anymore.
>>
>>30197011
Maybe we can take commissions for people who want clouds.
Do what Speed did and wrap a cloud cloth. Ban instant furniture of bed depending on the size.
>>
>>30199863
*bam
>>
>>30199863
The cloth speed used was magical though so we'll need a unicorn to enchant it.
>>
>>30199877
Wait really? Dammit. That's a shame. Well a cloud gift is better then nothing.
>>
We could earn more bits if we took commissions.
>>
>>30200811
>>
I want Leaf to cum inside Bubba's tight pony while hearing his moans of ecstasy.

Pony domination when?
>>
>>30197250 >>30197257
>>30197286 >>30197293
>>30197599 >>30197352
>>30198572 >>30199208
>>30199863 >>30199868
>>30199877 >>30200045
>>30200811
"I did?" You hit the already disipating cloud to poof it and see a black, charred hole. There's a few dead fish and snakes floating in the water under it. "Oh." You gulp, your gut heavy.
"You taking it?" Asks Bubba.
"Uhm. Yeah, I'll take the short shift." You shake your head to clear it, "Short shift sounds good."
"And the clouds."
"Yeah. Thirty bits?" You try.
"New at haggling, aren't you? Thirty's fine."
"You are just like Sea." The Star glides over you, thankfully not having noticed the fish.
"Sea?"
"Sea's a mare of few words." You rush to say before the Star says anything offensive, "Very dry."
"Mister Bubba? I noticed something." The Star glides lower. "You could have books." Bubba gives her a blank look. "Your inventory is made of stitched cloth, which is industrial, and you understand advanced clockwork engineering."
"...Yes?" Bubba gives you a look, as if asking if you understand where she's going.
"You have the motivator and the means to print books at large scale and make them accessible. Why haven't you?" Asks the Star after a moment.
Bubba nods, clicking his tongue, "Little... golem? Little golem, you don't want to say that where a noble can hear you." He enters the shop, and heads for the register to take some pearls from it, "You start working today."
>>
>>30203098
Oh boy the censorship and hoarding of knowledge. This world is even more shit. We gotta hide our books quickly! But first let's work we need money dammit.
>>
>>30203098
It's a waste to leave dead fish in the water. Sea would be disappointed in us if she learned we left a bunch of fish behind.
>>
>>30203098
>>30203361
Yeah but we were told that the waters were slightly polluted. Would it be safe to eat it?

Star? Could you please go back and tell Sea, Nitan, and Herb I found a part time job working from the morning to noon?
>>
>>30203098
Let's head inside then and ask him about it when we're inside.

Oh! Wait, we were supposed to do the play thing today. We did put on the effort with Sea. Should we work today or tomorrow?
>>
>>30203098
Hope Sea won't be mad that we already accepted this job.
>>
>>30203124 >>30203361
>>30203611 >>30203623
>>30203889
"Why wouldn't I?" Asks the Star aloud.
"Please don't." You try to sound as convincing as you can. "Can you? I don't want any trouble."
The Star makes a show of crossing her arms, made odd by the fact that she's still standing on four legs, "Fine."
"And could you go tell Sea and the others I'll be at work until noon? And where to find me?"
"But I wanted to help you."
"Please?"
"Fiiiine." She crosses her arms as again and takes flight.

Play as the Star for a while?
>>
>>30204185
Sure. Time to be autistic.
>>
>>30204185
Time to find lewd books.
>>
>>30204217
"Try to..." Lettuce Leaf is at a loss of words for a moment. "To give Sea space if she's mad."
"Will do." You swap your pieces into a star arrangement to move faster and fly away, not feeling like giving Lettuce Leaf a goodbye this once. Why wouldn't you tell that to the noble? Surely she's reasonable, if people lets her stay in her position.
Besides, to think badly of a foreign leader would be a crass failure of conduct... as it'd be to be patronizing when you are only a beta-model diplomat. Yes, that's surely why he wants you not to be too loud about how easy it'd be for these people to make presses. You should've said goodbye.
"Aaah!"
"Aaah?" You ask, stopping suddenly. The bird you almost crashed with gains height, some feathers falling off it's wings.
"Aaah!" It screeches again.
"Sorry." You glide more slowly for a moment, chiding yourself. Bad bD-Un:03, you shouldn't get distracted while flying.
Lettuce Leaf's and Seaweed's houses are where you left them, Seaweed sitting on her porch -a small snake climbing her leg in spirals- and Herb pacing on Lettuce Leaf's roof impatiently.
>>
>>30204450
Very calmly let Seaweed and Herb know that he found a job with the local alchemist.
>>
>>30204450
Hello! I'm back! Why is there a snake on your leg? Hey Seaweed can you tell me about the noble of this city?
>>
File: snek_by_seopai-d9pfr29 (1).png (74KB, 616x525px) Image search: [Google]
snek_by_seopai-d9pfr29 (1).png
74KB, 616x525px
>>30204450
>babe snek
Cutie
Is Star able to adjust it's personality like TARS from Interstellar?
>>
>>30204450
Go say high to Herb.
>>
File: 034.gif (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
034.gif
23KB, 800x800px
>>30204447 >>30204469
>>30204500 >>30204537
>>30204709
You glide closer to Seaweed, curious as to how close you can get. By all rights you should be able to metaphorically breath on her neck, being the feat of engineering that you are.
And a bit closer.
And a bit closer.
The snake sticks it's tongue at you and hisses.
You stare, trying to understand why it did that.
It seems to be content staring back at you.
"Who is it." Asks Seaweed.
"It's me!"
"Ah."
"Snakes are dangerous."
"To annoying insects, maybe."
The snakes sticks it's tongue at you again. Oh, if you had a tongue to stick back...
It'll see. It'll see, one of these days.
"How are you feeling?" You ask Seaweed.
"Bored."
"Leaf told me to tell you he has a job now, and will be there until noon."
"Ah."
You wait for her to say something for a moment, "I'll go see Herb."
"Do me a favor and cure his idiot."
"I am not certified for mental healthcare." You joke in the hope it gets a noteworthy reaction.
It doesn't. "Too bad."
Why did you even try?
Probably thought cluster six-gamma-pink_pattern. That one's always suggesting to crack jokes.
You turn around and glide to Herb, who is still pacing circles Pink_pattern speaks up again, "High."
"High?" Asks Herb back.
"It's where we are!"
He laughs distractedly, the feedback pacifying pink_pattern for now, "You know where's our Far away boy?"
"At work until noon."
"That boy, that boy..." Herb goes back to walking circles, extending his wings melodramatically to the sky, "Half a day of practice lost, I swear to me mum."
"What's a Forget-me-not mother like?" You ask curiously.
"Tender until she's not." He says offhandedly, dismissing it with a wing. "Will this be a regular thing?"
"Well, Leaf did get a job..."
"More time to think about plays, then." He gives the lawn a distracted look, and you follow his gaze to see that Natan's hopping to it from the piers. "And what to do with that little head of yours, too. We'd have to get a small princess dress."
>>
>>30204847
I am unsure how a dress would fit on me. Why not streamers :D?
>>
>>30204847
Would some napkins make a good looking dress?
>>
>>30204909 >>30205008
"Something with streamers?" You suggest hopefully.
"You could one of those conic hats. Those had streamers on the tip, didn't they?"
"They did! We could use napkins--"
That jerks him off whatever he was thinking about, "Just.. don't put white streamers on the hat."
You don't understand him immediately or care to, "We could make the whole dress out of napkins!"
"It'd cover-- Yeah, we could do something to practice with."
"I'll go for some!" You jump off the ceiling, not bothering to glide.
"Don't use the paper!" Shouts Herb from the roof, "That one's valuable here!"
"I knoooooow." You say before noticing you nearly fell on Natan.
He's silent for a moment, cleaning the dirt your fall sprayed off his lenses carefully. You aren't very interested in talking either.
"Hrm." He says awkwardly. "I..."
"Yes?" You ask after a moment, not knowing how else to fill the quickly expanding silence.
"I... didn't completely ascertain your damage last night." He says each word carefully, as if afraid of choosing the wrong one, "Would you... I don't have as many tools here, of course, but... would you want me to?"

Sorry for the sudden radio silences lately, will try to have a steadier schedule tomorrow.
>>
Bump. Will post later.
>>
>>30205525
The sooner I am at 100% capacity, the sooner I'll be of more help. Sure in doodlie-do!
>>
>>30205525
You're really smart you know that? I'm like you, and you me! Except there's something different besides the compentents and the outward appearance. I wonder. Wanna go play with snakes?
>>
>>30205525
Not right now, we have napkins to look for, but will you be free later? Would you like to watch us practice?
>>
>>30205525
Are we going back to the duda ship? Do they have books?
>>
>>30208622
>>
>>30204500
"How are you feeling?" You ask Seaweed.
"Bored."
"Leaf told me to tell you he has a job now, and will be there until noon."
"Ah."
"Hey, have you seen the noble of this city?"
"I don't know who that is."
"Cas said it's Golden Lining."
Seaweed doesn't answer, but her jaw tenses.
"Do you know her?"
"No."
You wait for her to add something for a moment, "I'll go see Herb."
"Do me a favor and cure his idiot."

I just realized I had forgotten to answer to this before even thought I intended, so have this until I am done with the post for the current replies.
>>
>>30206512 >>30206941
>>30207184 >>30207783
"Do we have to go back to that ship?" You focus your sensors on the roof, where Herb's whispering to himself quietly.
"If you don't have the time for it now..."
"She doesn't." Says Herb from the roof.
You cringe, but nod. "I am supposed to get stuff for a dress."
"A dress?"
"For the acting." You turn around and glide inside, all sensors on their max settings to find any napkins or piece of cloth.
"We... I, I mean, I think it was impolite of me. To not..." He pauses.
To not answer your question, maybe?
"To not make as many repairs as I could. I apologize for it."
Angry cyan_pattern thought clusters emerge quickly, but white_pattern and yellow_pattern ones quell it before you let it show any, "We can go later. Do you have books in there?" You ask, grabbing a small packet of cloth napkins from a drawer.
"Of course, a Captain not having a copy of our own history is disgrace--" He stops talking suddenly, pained.
"Do you want to watch us practice?" You ask, prompted by a yellow_pattern cluster.
"Practice?" He looks at the napkins, "Oh, yes. Your dress?"
"I just got to make it."
Natan looks at it for a moment, thinking, "I... can repair my own kind. I am sure sewing can't be hard, right?"
>>
>>30210206
It's a pretty simple concept but it can be somewhat tedious. We'll help you if you have any problems.
>>
>>30210206
Yis! I shall be the prettiest star!
Give the nice Duda a hug.
>>
>>30210206
Where do baby duda's Come from?
>>
>>30210206
Thank you for repairing me.
>>
>>30210449 >>30210464
>>30210510 >>30211124
You offer him the napkins, "Doesn't it take time?"
"Well of course, but with your size..." He leaves it in the air, not sure of how to continue.
"What?"
"It's just, er..." It looks like he wishes he could clear the throat he doesn't have.
"Don't do that again." You ask him, trying to keep your voice level.
"I was just thinking I could make a doll-sized dress." He says carefully.
You give Natan a blank look, trying to understand why he said it like that.
Another gap in the conversation starts forming, so you speak up. "How do you make new Dudas?"
"Ah?"
"You said you can."
It takes him a moment to answer, "I can't tell you that. It's a secret among Captains." He grabs the napkins. "My apologies."
"Don't apologize, help me find a needle." You turn around to not have to see his face, then remember your eyes are only an aesthetic feature. And to think Princess Twilight warned you about equumorphication... "What'll the dress be like?"
"That's what I was waiting for you to tell me." He answers, opening drawers to help you search.
>>
>>30211816
Give yourself a vest and one of those skirt blankets that go over the tail like rarity made and then call it a day.
>>
File: 2775f64e96c2c14e2b9f9a3c04dc8eae.jpg (158KB, 2508x900px) Image search: [Google]
2775f64e96c2c14e2b9f9a3c04dc8eae.jpg
158KB, 2508x900px
>>30211816
We looked through all the books. Sure we can think of something?
How's a flowing loose lower gown?
>>
>>30211816
As awkward as a teenager.
What if I paint the napkins? I'll make it nice and pretty. For culture!
>>
Star wearing fishnets on all her struts.
>>
>>30212215
Do you have a picture? I'm having a hard time visualizing that.
>>
>>30215051
http://orig03.deviantart.net/f5f8/f/2012/287/6/6/canterlot_wedding_poster_vector_by_mlp_vector_collabs-d5hu6by.png

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Best-Night-Ever_3330.jpg

These should be fine right?
>>
>>30215294
I don't know. I still like the dress I suggested from Journey. It could have a hole large enough for her face as her legs stick out from below.
>>
>>30215640
I don't actually care. I went with what I thought was easiest at the time to do since the star is a quadruped.
>>
>>30215653
Well, it is and isn't a quadruped. The star was made by a quadruped. It a base form is a star and take the shape of a quadruped. Because non of its segments need to connect it could take any "shape" it pleases. Biped, quadruped, miliped (give her more legs for fun).
>>
>>30215653
Then again, the Star has show to have a preferance of which form it takes.
>>
File: file.png (8KB, 683x511px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8KB, 683x511px
>>30212215 >>30212973
>>30213451 >>30214192
>>30215051 >>30215294
>>30215640 >>30215653
>>30215688 >>30215693
"I want a dress like this." You lift one of your large rays and use it as a screen.
"Er." He shuffles, uncomfortable. "Can I... redraw it somehow?"
"Just touch it, see?" You poke the rhombus-made-screen with one of your legs, erasing a line.
"Well..." He hesitates before poking the surface, his finger twitching for a moment, "Maybe something like this, and this, with our palette..."
"But that covers almost all my body!"
"Er."
"i am supposed to look like a princess."
"This is what old Duda princesses looked like. When we had them."
"You had princesses?" You ask, intrigued.
"You could say so.
"Fiiiine it's okay for now."
"I'll need a few minutes to stitch it, "He lifts a small packet of needles and some thread, "Be still, if you can..."

1/2
>>
>Back at Leaf for a bit

You tap the countertop.
And tap it again.
You had forgotten how slow and boring it is to work at the register.
Tap tap tap.
Especially with someone too busy for conversation like Bubba.
Tap tap.
Maybe you should buy Cas a gift later, you think making your Coin-- pearls purse tingle. The visit WAS rather short...
Tap.
The pearls don't even tingle right, but clack. Each is encased in a sort of silver mesh, it's design too complicated to track with the naked eye.
Tap.
Bubba did say potions aren't sold in quantity but quality...
Tap.
The bell rings, and someone enters. Finally.
You make sure to stand smartly and not look bored when the pair of colts enter, both in their late teens.
"Uhm." Starts the taller one, a white pegasus with blonde mane, "Do you have anything to, uhm, grow hands?"
"Hands?" You crouch to grab the inventory. "What for?"
The pegasus is blushing deeply when you stand again to read the inventory, so you leave it drop.
Alright... Bubba said the potions are sorted by effect hierarchy, so you go riffle to B and slide your hoof down the page.
Body Alteration, Body alteration...

>Body alteration -> Limbs -> Hand growth (Pegasus) (60$)
>Notes: Requires anesthetics (20$ the flask).
> -Not in front shop.
> -Requires parents' note if underage.
> -Approx. 2KGs of high protein food, with sufficient hydration, advised.
> -Nausea and disorientation are expected.
> -Effect lasts between 10 and 60 minutes depending on body mass.
> -Limbs are heavily similar to those of griffons.

2/2
>>
>>30217029
>"Hands?" You crouch to grab the inventory. "What for?"
>The pegasus is blushing deeply
Oh. It's ok son, no need to be to embarrassed. Every colt your age likes to be adventurous.
Saying this because it's broad. No way this could be misinterpreted.
Check if they have their cutiemarks. Are you two old enough, because you certainly don't fit the bill for adult just yet, given a few years.
If you really want hand potions then I'll need to get the owner, and if he says it alright then I'll need the two of you to get notes from your parents.
>>
>>30217029
Ask for his note from his parents. No note then no sale.
>>
>>30217145
Oh that's right. Bubba did say he had a reputation.
>>30217029
Got a note from your parents kids?
>>
>>30217029
Would you mind me asking why you would want to purchase a potion like that?
>>
>>30217110 >>30217145
>>30217295 >>30217539
"I need a note..." The other colt, off-white with a purple mane, takes one from under his wing immediately, "Ah? You'll need to buy anesthetics too." You say, reading the note. "Bubba? A body alteration one!" You shout.
It's a moment before the door opens, some smoke coming out with the coughing zebra.
"What--" He clears his throat loudly, "What was that?"
You move aside to let him see the colts, "They want to buy a body changer."
"They do?" He grabs a piece of cloth from his pocket to clean his face. "What do you want it for?"
"Uhm..." The blonde colt falls completely silent, so the purple-haired one speaks up.
"I wanna scratch my back." He says simply.
"There's back scratchers." Says Bubba.
"Not as good."
"Alright," Bubba walks into the storage room for a moment and comes back out, "This is what you want." He shows us a green glass bottle, "Do you know why I need that note?"
"Because it's dangerous?" Asks the blonde one.
"Not exactly." Bubba takes the cork off and takes a short gulp of the potion without any reverence, a thick red-orange ichor.
1/2
>>
There's some cracks, which after a moment you realize come from the hoof he's not holding the bottle with.
"See?" Bubba lifts it, cringing, to be sure the colts see it, "I only sell it with anesthetics for a reason."
The blonde one cringes, but the other one, thought cringing too, doesn't avert his gaze.
"It's not a nice sight, isn't it?" He says as the half-formed fingers start recessing back into the hoof. "I've had a few folks faint from seeing it. No shame in backing off."
The colts stand in place.
"Alright, take their money." Bubba goes back into the storage room.
The purple puts a coin bag on the table happily, the pearls of which you count.
"Eighty?" Asks Bubba, walking off the room with two flasks in a box.
"Eighty one." You slide one of the pearls and the bag back to the colt.
"Alright boys, drink the anesthetic five minutes before and swallow the reactant with the potion without tasting them. And do it with a full belly."
"We will." Says the blonde, wishing the earth swallowed him if his expression is any indication.
"Fish breath." Snickers the purple under his breath pulling his... 'friend' to the door, the box on his back between his wings. "See you!"
Bubba shakes his head, groaning, "I spend a decade learning this and half of my sells are for fetishes."
2/2
>>
>>30217898
It's good to fill a niche so that you have repeat customers. Also what's the other half of your customer base?
>>
bu
>>
>>30217898
>"I spend a decade learning this and half of my sells are for fetishes."
I wouldn't want to assume that's what theyre buying it for, but at their age it's hard to not see that.

So Bubba's cube shop. How far is the his pier from the main walk way? I want to know if Leaf can make some clouds between customers right outside of the store door and store them in bottles. No way he could miss a customer. And who knows, there might be a pony interested in buying a cloud.
>>
I did forget that he could fit clouds into containers. Huh. Spare clouds in a bottle sure would be useful for....heh, rainy days.
Get it? Because he could make it rain whenever he wanted?
>>
Shooting ideas here.
What if.....lighting clouds in a bottle? Like if Leaf were to store lightning clouds in bottles and throw those at people like one would a grenade. It's a weather bomb.
>>
>>30217898
At least it pays the bills.
>>
>>30217898
Head back into the store and ask him about the local noble. Why does she suck?
>>
>>30217898
I followed you to your other quest you fuck. Tell me. Did the cat die in the station? Did it die from the leaking oxygen from the damage to the hull? Was it sucked through one of the breaches?
>>
>>30220422
Buh
>>
>>30217987 >>30218598
>>30218791 >>30219110
>>30219549 >>30220416
"What's your other half?"
"Medicine. Or fetishes I haven't heard of." He adds, sitting on the doorway between the front and back shop.
"But it's not bad to have recurrent clients, isn't it?"
"Pays the bills." Bubba shrugs. "Not what I expected of this job, though."
"Just what did you expect?"
"Good money. More medicine. People wanting cure alls." He pauses for a split second, "I got one and a half of those."
"Money and medicine?" You guess.
"Not a lot of people expects cure alls these days."
"That should be good, right?"
"Not so sure of it." He falls silent.
A moment passes before you speak again, "What's so bad about the noble? Everyone's being kinda... vague about her."
"Because if Golden Thread raised her snout anymore, her neck'd break."
"...Yes?"
"And the blackwater she spews... An arrogant bitch, that's what she is."
"I... got that before, yeah."
He groans in irritation. "If you hear her she's the reason why the city prospers and grows."

Queued the other questions for a bit.
>>
>>30222629
What does she actually do to help it "Prosper and grow"? Ask if there is a pony around here that's actually regarded as helpful or in a "leaderish" role.
>>
>>30222629
Is it alright if I make clouds in between customers? Is there a clock in this store? If not then maybe Star will come get us. Surely she must have an internal clock.

Maybe you should advertise a bit more. Maybe print some paper and distribute them around the city?
I just realized. Alchemy isn't all that different from modern day medicine where I'm from. A drug to help with aches joint pain might make you sluggish.
>>
>>30222629
Make clouds or green your feathers between customers. Net to make sure those feathers are clean and straight.
>>
>>30222629
I ducking swear Cammy. One of these day! Pow right in the kisser.

If there's one thing I can take comfort in, it's that the cat died from old age since we saw it in that flash back to the past. That must have been, however old Far is years ago. So fuck your cat, and fuck you.
>>
>>30222937
You will discover the ultimate fate of the cat.
>>
kitty bump
>>
>>30222843 >>30222906
>>30222916
"What does she do?"
"Politicking. Like trade agreements are what's sold and what pays her wine." He rolls his eyes.
You don't answer immediately, not knowing what to. "You know, we got alchemy in Equestria too. But most of what's made are pills."
"Pills?" He gives you an skeptical look.
"You have them with water."
"And where's the reactant?"
"I am not sure what reactant is."
He gives you a surprised look before answering, "It's-- Most potions evaporate or start acting immediately, like the enlarging one. So I have to make them so their reaction only starts when mixed with reactant."
"I never heard of it back home." You admit, "But we didnt't have enlarging pills either. You'd need unicorns for that."
"Unicorns." Bubba chuckles to himself, "Good luck finding one of the asses."
"Right." You shuffle your wings- they could use some preening later, you realize. "You'll need thunder, right?"
"Aye?"
"If you had any potion to make clouds..." You leave it in the air.
"I don't have any for that."
"Right." You SHOULD be able to make them from vapor with enough time, but it's supposedly tiring. Tic toc, goes the clock under the countertop, it's needles saying there's still several hours of work left. "Could I stand outside for a few minutes?"
"When your shift's over, boyo."
>>
File: file.png (25KB, 744x560px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 744x560px
Back to the Star.

"Try not to move too quickly." Natan lets go of the dress and you, his hands hovering with extended fingers, ready to grab anything the moment it falls. "I am not sure of my sewing yet."
You look at yourself in the mirror. What's the point of clothing that hides all of your body?
"I am sorry that your, er..."
"Lower system plate." You say automatically, then correct yourself. "Rhomboid."
"I am sorry that your lower rhomboid didn't fit, but I am short on materials... could you stand upright?"
You realize your legs were coming off their alignment and correct their angle. You'll have to be mindful of how you move, with this on.
"You done with that?" Asks Herb from outside. "Can we do the improvisation yet?"
What should you act as? Hrm.
"Just a second," Says Natan distractedly. Having worked on the dress calmed him some, at least. "Er, what do you think?"

You can leave this thread die, but I'd appreciate it was bumped until sometime tomorrow so people can get some replies in.
>>
Scratch leaving the thread die, Ill keep running this for a day or two more.
>>
>>30224229
Looks good. Try and do a spin.
>>
>>30224229
Looks strange. Maybe if the rhomboid can't can't fit in the dress with the lower legs then, maybe us the rhomboid as a kind of head piece or remove enough of the legs from under the dress and have them hover near the head of the dress until the rhomboid can fit under it. And until we can get more material for the dress.
>>
>>30224229
Damn. The lower system plate is the thing to the left? Can it fit under the dress if you take out all the legs from under it?
>"You done with that?" Asks Herb from outside. "Can we do the improvisation yet?"
>What should you act as? Hrm.
Could have all the small legs sloely obit the head as the large one stays under the dress. You could be a princess of the stars who can down from the heavens to grant a wish. But you were captured! Or you forgot how to return to the sky. Woe is the lost wayward maiden.
>>
>>30224229
She has silly face. How does Star's face work?
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 459x505px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 459x505px
>>30225745
>>30225867
>>30226893
>>30227462
You spin, remember that you don't need the mirror to see yourself, and keep spinning anyway. Maybe... you swap the rhombs and use the most intact one as a sort of base, like you are using it to fly, and remove the lower segments of your 'legs' to use them as makeshift wings.
Hrm.
"Have you thought of a character?" Asks Natan. "Try not to turn your head much more than a pony could."
You think about it for a moment, "Maybe I am a princess from the sky."
"Yes?"
"Only... I had to come down to grant a wish, only I was too dumb to even fall well or even to remember falling."
Natan doesn't answer to that.
"And now I have to try granting the wish anyway, because I was too dumb to do it first time. And I can't go back to the sky until I do."
It takes Natan a moment to answer, "Moonlets have a similar story." He pauses, "A long time ago, the princess of the moon and stars came down to hear a mortal, but was betrayed by him and crashed into the water."
"Really?"
"Maybe. Why don't you try to go acting?" He is at a loss of words for a moment, "Making a grand entrance?"
>>
>>30228347
Slowly go towards the "stage" like the regal princess you are.
>>
>>30228347
>"Maybe. Why don't you try to go acting?" He is at a loss of words for a moment, "Making a grand entrance?"
Activate files white_patern.exe and pink_patern.exe

A grand entrance? No problem.
Fly a bit higher, then descend close to the water and fire a jet of fire into the water to create mist. WITHOUT BURNING THE DRESS! Emerge from the mist and get dramatic.
"*cries* A fool am I! Me, a princess. Tricked by a clever mortal! Why would a mortal be so malevolent to one such as I? Oh sisters of fate, why have you forsaken me?"
>>
>>30228370
>>30228439
"Uhm," You gather your white_pattern and pink_pattern thought clusters and prompt them to grow, letting them exceed their usual processor time quota by as much as three fourths of a second each.
Think, think... You glide higher, trying to look majestic on your... you move the 'wings' near the rhomboid you are walking on, as if that was what flew, and glide outside with what you hope is a hurt expression. It's not hard at all- you just have to remember the way Natan refused to answer you before.
White_pattern speaks up immediately, "What a fool could I be!"
It takes a moment for Seaweed to hop onto Lettuce Leaf's lawn from her shed, "What have you done to be a fool-" She pauses for a split second, "-little star?"
White_pattern pops up with an idea, and pink_pattern consolidates it into a verse, "Fall to your treachery, vile mortal, and with to the ea-- cold waters!"
"Treachery?" Star sounds offended, "It was not my words that cursed you, but your own imprudence when you heard them."
>>
>>30228934
>Star sounds offended
You mean Seaweed? The change in perspective is a little confusion. Just a little.
>>
>>30229036
Seaweed yeah
>>
>>30228934
"You lie! T'was your honeyed words that lead me astray. You, y-you promised!"
>>
>>30229042
Use Nigger_pattern
>>
>>30229042
Sorry that was a bad idea
Use Zigger_pattern
"aw Tartarus naw gurl. Yo rachety ass be trippin. Mmmmmhmmmmm."
>>
>>30229265
"Laquisha! Come hold mah earins. I'm shit's, about, TA GO DOWN."
>>
>>30229290
>Twilight is actually pretty racist
"Get, yo earthy ass up here so I can kick yo motha fuckin add, beeyotch!"

I'm mostly kidding. Kind of.
>>
>>30229036 >>30229042 >>30229061
>>30229244 >>30229265 >>30229290
>>30229319 >>30229061
"Your words were a lie!"
"I said nothing but the truth. It was your foolishness that cast you down, your seeking sweetness." She pauses, walking to you, "It was my foolishness to want you, and loving you that damns me."
You don't know how to answer to that, instead backing off. Pink_pattern is giddy, white_pattern wants you to advance, orange_pattern and cyan_pattern only transpire amusement.
"It was not my words that damned you."
"You-- You honeyed them!" You manage to say.
"How could I not? My love -what truly cursed us both- wouldn't let me do otherwise," She reaches you and, after a few tentative tries, grabs your dress and reaches for your leg. confused when she realizes there's only one but catching up quickly, "Now and forever, this bitter love, this damning love, this asinine love, is all I have to give you now that you've fallen from the skies you loved." She kisses your leg, making you panic, making cyan_pattern laugh more, making pink_pattern bounce like a ball.
>>
>>30229617
Tell them you'll make them pay for this? Even if it takes the rest of their life?
>>
>>30229617
Wooooooow. You're really good at this. You sure youre notva professional?

Hug her with your "wings." Maximum White_Pattern.
"And now I am here. Damned and unable to return to my subjects. Look upon the stars and see how they weep for their loss. What am I to do now?c
>>
>>30228347
10 / 10 would fuck.
>>30229617
Thy love hath taken me from mine sky. Now I am stranded in this sea of bitter love.

At which hour I behold at the ocean on this halcyon night, I can see the reflection of mine brothers and sisters.
>>
>>30229695
>>30229932
>>30230019
You lower the priority of all non-white_pattern thought clusters and disable their processor time limit, your chassis heating up immediately from the exercise.
"Uh." You say before any of them comes up with anything, "I, your love has taken me from my sky and my land, a poisonous promise. Will you kneel to me now? Will you hear my word?"
Seaweed is surprised at this, but talks anyway, "What would you ask of me, my lady?"
"That you fix it, no mater how long it takes. That the rest of your days, your every night, is spent fixing it." No! Not that expression! You refresh your displays to show a serene but harsh one, "That, you rescue me from this sea of bitter love, from you, to return me to my brothers and sisters."
"Can you not see how far you are from them, in the reflection of the sea?"
Every white_pattern flares with life, "Can you not see that is my pain, reflected in my every tear?"
"That I can, my lady, my love." Seaweed is silent and still for a moment. "Who is that." She says, using her usual tone.
You look behind her. There isn't anyone there.
Seaweed waits for an answer for a moment and shakes her head, "I didn't think you'd know that story." A moment passes. "Are you actually flustered by acting?"
>>
>>30230363
Is there someone behind us instead?
Re-enable the other processors time limit.
>>
>>30230363
Am I flustered? Is that bad? I can correct my behavior if you wish!
>>
>>30230363
Put white_pattern as secondary to pink_pattern.
>"I didn't think you'd know that story."
Well~. I, am a GREAT actor it's in my programming.
>>
>>30230363
I don't see why Star can make and replace parts herself if she knows the schematics and parts needed.
>>
>>30230363
I have, zee magics.
>>
>>30230363
Purple_pattern when?
>>
>>30230565 >>30230608
>>30230679 >>30230926
>>30231185 >>30231203
You normalize all your systems and send all sensors into their max settings, if only to distract yourself with the overloading amounts of information for a second or three. The only one here is Herb, nearby on the grass
"Uh. Flustered? I... am not! Ha ha." You stop, realizing how weird it is to actually enounce that. "I, er, was I bad?"
"You are green. Stop that." Her ear twitches.
"What--"
"She's green, blindy. Can't help it yet." Herb pips in.
"Stop the sound you are making."
"I don't hear anything." Herb gives you a questioning look.
You focus briefly on your sensors and set the sonar back to it's usual setting, "Uhm, is this any better?"
"Good enough."

> Back at Leaf

"Bubba? It's noon already!"
"So soon?" He yells back from his work room. "Wait there!"
He walks off his office and riffles through the selling log, then counts the register.
"Did I pay for the feathers?" He asks distractedly.
"You did, sir."
"Gave you a bag?"
"Don't think you did, sir."
"Grab one and keep it under your wing." He points at the small pile of them under the counter. "You can go."
"Thank you, sir. Early tomorrow?"
He nods. "I'll probably be alive, so yes."
You nod back and pour the small pile of pearls you kept under the counter into a bag, which you tuck carefully near your primary wing joint. Maybe, you think as you walk off the building, getting a proper purse you can tie to your leg would be a good idea, since you don't think this place accepts your card.
Checklist... Maybe buy a gift for Cas?
A cold finger runs down your back, making you shudder and stop walking. Probably noth--
"Your apparent comfort troubles me." Says someone behind you, voice tingling like glass.
You turn around suddenly. Some of the people walking around you gives you odd looks.
"The creature you battled against will not relent yet. You'd do well to prepare." You turn around again, and again don't see anyone.
>>
Oh and paused.
>>
>>30231266
You seem to know a bit about the creature, what types of preparations should I make? More lightning to stomp into his face?
Do you have a time frame of when he will show?
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>30230926
>I don't see why Star can make and replace parts herself if she knows the schematics and parts needed.
She lacks the finesse.
>>
>>30231266
How long have you been observing me? Why are interested in my survival?
>>
>>30231266
Fly some ways into the air and see if you an spot the person talking to you. If they're still on you then fly back home and talk out loud, low enough so no one near by can hear you. "Who are you? What do you want from me?"
>current pearl count: I think it's 80
We should buy a flare gun and some flares if we don't have any already. Maybe even a gun and crossbow.
>>
>>30232099
Then she needs to add finger plates and claws to her struts.
>>
>>30231266
>"The creature you battled against will not relent yet. You'd do well to prepare."
You're freaking me out man. Are you some invisible Wendigo or something? A ghost? Don't rob me bro, I'm poor.
>>
>>30231266
Gran gran? Is that you?
>>
>>30231266
Whimper-, I mean whisper.
Who are you? Will you help me?
If you get no response then continue on your way with haste.
>>
>>30232964
>>30232099
>>30231376
>>30232470
>>30232960
>>30232969
>>30233521
>>30234844
"Who are you?" You flare your wings, your eyes darting.
"No one important, Equestrian. Why don't you calm down?"
"I am calm!" You almost shout, then realize there's a small crowd forming around you. "Are you some kind of wendigo?"
"Walk slowly and they'll lose interest."
You take flight with a few thrusts of your wings, trying to talk quietly, "What do you know about that thing? How in Tartarus am I supposed to prepare for it?"
There seems to be a sort of shadow gliding under you, but you aren't sure that that isn't, well, your shadow.
"Why do you care about me? How long have you been watching me?"
"Long enough."
There's a glint of glass at your right, but nothing's there when your eyes snap in it's direction.
"That pathetic creature would require brute force you don't have. You've angered the pride of such a thing... it won't be playful anymore."
"How do I prepare for it!"
"In a populated city all you can hope for is a swift rebuttal. But how will you deal with it? That's what I am curious about. You've already learned some about it, after all..."
"You'll just hope I figure out something!?"
There's no answer, nor is there any shadow or glint anymore.

Current money is 80, yeah.
>>
>>30236078
Either we've gone immediately crazy or we just received a warning from someone. Either way, we need to use our money wisely and inform Seaweed about this.
>>
>>30236078
We have to unite the ponies of the city and talk to bubba about buying a potion that makes you stronger or anything for combat.
>>
>>30236078
I don't know! I'll think of something ok?
>"No one important, Equestrian."
That's a big lie! Anyone who says that is important! Who are you and what do you want? I can't deal with stress right now
Please.
>>
>>30236078
Immeditely go tell Seaweed.
>>
>>30236942
>>30236078
Woops. I only now noticed the part where the entity already departed.

>>30236505
I remember someone mentioning about us fighting the monster might be a bad thing. I think people would be hard pressed to believed some few ponies could fight I giant worm monster, but the fighting against it we can do.
We can commission an extremely toxic and acidic potion from Bubba. Something with no benefits.

>>30236952
Because she might now what that thing was? A thing that knew Leaf was an equestrian? Doubt it. It's probably something that came with us to this world.
>>
>>30236980
It isn't so much as asking her what it was. We were planning on warning her of what's coming and to help speed up our training to be prepared for when it comes. Plus, Sea needs someone to vent to who will believe him.
>>
>>30236980
Throwing a deadly poison into that things mouth does sound like a more viable move.
>>
>>30237042
>We were planning
No. We were going to. We were going to tell Seaweed about this development, not planning to. Planning implies we made preparations or thought out. This development came immediately.

>to help speed up our training to be prepared for when it comes
There
Not really? What Seaweed was trying to teach Leaf was how to defend himself against other ponies, not a Colossus sized nightmare inducing creature. What your suggesting is good and all, but it reminds me of something shitty. I can't put it into words right now? Maybe....cheap. yeah, cheap. Or lame. Knows what's worth more then training? Money. You can buy goods with money.

>>30237116
Bubba did mention side affects from taking potions to increase healing or grow hands. Equivalent exchange. You need to give before you can take.
But with toxins? No need.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DnuQOtA8E
There's also this. It's why fishing with tnt is so effective. It kills everything.
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 514x483px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 514x483px
>>30236175 >>30236505
>>30236942 >>30236952
>>30236980 >>30237042
>>30237116 >>30237355
"Anyone who says they aren't important is!" you yell.
A seagull flying near you yells back.
"Alright." You say to yourself. "Alright, I am going nuts or that was a warning. In one hoof maybe I am crazy and this is just... the pressure getting to me?"
The seagull yells again.
"In the other, that might not be real, but I should prepare anyway."
The seagull nosedives and steals someone's food.
"And now I am talking to birds. And tell Sea about this."
Another seagull yells in the distance.
"Not that there aren't some birds that answer, but..." You stop, cringing. "Flare gun. I might need a flare gun." You ring the pearl bag on your hoof, again unpleased at how they clack rather than tingle. Isn't proper money that doesn't tingle.
You fly down near the market you visited before and walk by it's stalls nervously, wiping your tail and ruffling your wings.
Np flare guns, no flare guns...
Flare guns! You trot to the stall with some and give a them a look, the seller noticing you immediately.
"Well hello hello my friend my bud! Is there anything you might like love adore my good old buddaloo?"
When did the pegasus move to extend a wing over your shoulders? "I don't have much money--"
"Well a pity but everyone is down some time who hasn't? I've been! So I have this handy dandy crafty space for the cheap the beginers the starting clean!" He points at one of the vertical planks with guns hanging from them, "Those lovely weapons are my cheapest! On number one an ol' and trusty hoof-tied one for a starting price of sixty bits, on old number two a gun of griffon design, not made for our precious little hooves-" He looks at his hoof for a split second, as if inspecting manicure, "-and on number thrrrree a mouth gun, with wood mouthpiece to avoid burns! Well cleaned and scrubbed and rinsed after I bought it of course at a starting price of forty pearls."
>>
>>30237485
I wonder if flare guns will be the theme of ranged warfare.
So what do th ese things shoot, and how much for each shot?

Say do you know if there is a market for clouds?
>>
>>30237485
What kind of gun did Leaf use against the monster? Out of the three, which one resembles it the closest?
>>
>>30237485
Get the mouth held one.
>>
>>30237594
Number 1 is the closest, albeit those had a metal bracelet rather than a strap on.
>>30237571
Flares cost an average of five pearls the shot in this region, but you can get discount per quantity.

Paused. Ending the session tomorrow.
>>
>>30237709
Who are you?
>>
Me. Didn't want that post to get into the archive.
>>
>>30237782
Oh. Then I say we save our pearls and buy a gun tomorrow. We need money for food, and we're dangerously low on food.
>>
>>30237782
Is there a market for cloud sculpting? And do you know where I can buy a large water proof tarp?
>>
>>30237485
Out of curiosity what's the better weapons of his selections?
>>
>>30237571 >>30237594 >>30237620
>>30237979 >>30237709 >>30237776
>>30237782 >>30237803 >>30237810
>>30237841
"Which one is best?" You give them all dubious looks, not knowing where to start with.
"That depends on the user of course in here we have this precious this hoofcrafted this hardy hoof cannon-" When in Tartarus did he slide away from you and grab the flare gun? "-perfect for anyone starting and wanting a low maintenance gun and now this one is easier to reload but it's for griffons so let's leave it aside yes? yes, and three is for the mouth so it's much easier to aim of course and can be shot while running but those nasty gases? I'd heartily advise lenses-!" Okay now WHEN did her move behind the stall? "-which I could throw in at a cheap price of ten pearls and not to sound cliche but I am cutting my own throat with this price!" He shows you the glasses, his breathing all too calm for the last run-in sentence.
You take a moment to process what you just heard, replaying it in your mind. It seems that the pegasus is used to it, as he waits patiently for an answer.
"How much do the flares cost?" You ask.
"Well just between you and me I could leave it at four the unit cheaper than the alternatives! and if you bought by the dozen I could of course make a discount say three the unit the dozen and two the unit the hundred? Better to be well stocked now than to have to make constant purchases of course it's a scary sea to be lost at."
A few blinks pass.
"Thanks for the... information." You find yourself hesitating to call it that. "I'll come later."
"Well of course a thinking customer is a good customer have the better of days." He makes a quick curtsie and disregards you completely, seemingly deleting you from his mental space.
Talk about tunnel vision.
>>
Alright... Tell Seaweed, get food and /maybe/ that gift for Cas, although that one looks like it'll fall by the wayside.
You spend twenty bits-- pearls on food on the way home: something that looks similar enough in function to flour, a bottle of oil the source of which you choose not to think about, and a dozen of some sort of bud-like sea fruit that you were assured is sweet.
Seaweed is sitting on her porch as usual, looking more displeased than usual, tapping her hoof against the planks of her walkway. "Hear you."
"Sea. I heard a guy I couldn't see--"
"I wonder what's that like." She interrupts you.
"I know but I heard a guy I couldn't see and I am kind of freaking out."
"As opposed to?"
"He said that thing on the sea will come for us."
Her sour expression turns sweet, a familiar grin with entirely too many teeth alighting it, "I needed good news." She leashes her tail in impatience.
"We are in the middle of a city, Sea."
Her grin falls, "Cities are so annoying to hunt in."

Cloud sculpting is a thing, but it's harder to do than in Equestria and Leaf isn't exactly an sculptor. and I don't think you want to divide your attention more than you already are.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 572x601px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 572x601px
>>30238842
Oops.
>>
>>30238842
Would anyone listen to us if we tried to warn them? Why did you need good news? Something happen?
>>
>>30238842
Sea oh my Celestia. People could get hurt. What should we do - is that Star as a snake?
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>30238887
>Would anyone listen to us if we tried to warn them
Would anyone listen to that rambling hobo that talks about the end times? No. They'd disregard them and move on with there day. Then again there might be a few that would take it to heart.
And we could always move away from the city to fight it.

>Why did you need good news? Something happen?
You and Leaf should know by now. Leaf definetly knows why. The answer is as Broadus daylight. She ENJOYS fighting things.

>>30238842
>"He said that thing on the sea will come for us."
>Her sour expression turns sweet, a familiar grin with entirely too many teeth alighting it, "I needed good news." She leashes her tail in impatience.
>"We are in the middle of a city, Sea."
>Her grin falls, "Cities are so annoying to hunt in."
Ha! She is so precious I swear. What a silly mare. But seriously what to do about it? Should we move some ways away from the city to fight it? I mean if it does something stupid like take us on in the city it'll put the city and itself at risk. A lot of people would die, and probably the creature too if every one shoots at it.

>>30238857
Nice shovel point snoot. Makes her cute with the glasses. With that being her home I take it the table behind her is her butchering table with some meat on it? But what's that think to her left? A rag? A jelly fish?
>>
>>30238842
We have some money now from work, and we were planning on buying a flare gun and probably something poisonous from an alchemist. What does she recommend we purchase for the upcoming hunt?

>"Sea. I heard a guy I couldn't see--"
>"I wonder what's that like." She interrupts you.
Why are you so lovable Sea?
>>
>>30238887 >>30239260
>>30239292 >>30239583
"Do you think anyone will believe me?"
"Oh yes. The voice told you. You could make a religion off it."
"Sea, come on. We have to do something! What-- what if we told the mayor?" You start walking circles, too nervous to stay still.
"Mayor." She echoes.
"The noble, whatever. What's so bad about your day anyway?"
"I am bored and the squat overreacted when she tried to practice acting." Sea shakes her head in disappointment. "The noble'll kick you off the city if you do that, anyway."
"Putting some distance between us and the city's sounding like the most sensible choice, isn't it?" Says Herb, apparently from Seaweed's roof.
"I could swim in clean water." Says Sea.
"It won't come near the city, right?" You stop your pacing for a moment to ask anxiously, "Everyone will shoot at it!"
"If the beast is taking it's time, it must be preparing." Her smile returns again, not helping your anxiety any.
"You really want to kill that thing, don't you?" You can't help laughing, more out of nervousness than anything else.
"Didn't you say my cutie mark is a pair of dolphins?"
The non-sequitor stops you dead on the tracks, "Uh, yeah?"
"They are much better hunters than sharks. And harder to hunt." She pauses, returning to her usual deadpan quickly, "You'll bust a vein at this rate."
1/2
>>
"But that thing's coming here any minute--" You start pacing again.
"That beast will come. Will. Future tense."
"What if I bought poison? Or a flare gun? Or explosives?"
"Poison?" She makes a face, "If you want to spoil good game..."
"I swear to Celestia, Sea-- Why is the Star a snake."
"Let me see. Back at you in a moment." Sea falls completely silent.
"No, seriously."
"She's been staring at Sea's snake for 'bout an hour now." Says Herb. "Girl got shaken by Sea's moves. Now we gots a challenger in the romance story, yes?"
"Can it. What's that about Sea's moves?"
"I kissed her hoof while acting." Says Sea. "She got flustered. I am not sure if she's up to street performance. And if you want a hunter's advise, to prepare for that thing get yourself armed with whatever was useful against it and think of a few new tricks. Try to make some exercise too. Stop moving." She lands a hit on your shoulder at the second try, on the sadly familiar edge of not quite painful. "You are pudgy."
2/2
>>
>>30239821
We better start to calm down, and begin doing some exercises then for our body. Thank Sea for believing us and taking what we said seriously. We'll watch each others back when the time comes just like before, right?
>>
>>30239821
Maybe we need to buy a sword.
>>
>>30239821
Get prepared? Easy as pie.

>>30239876
>taking Leaf seriously
You are a comedian. Also your post made me cringe.

>>30240207
Because we're so great in combat? Ok. I'll be far. An emergency back up weapon at close range would be useful. But only as a secondary weapon. A curved blade for cutting. A utlass.

Leaf should put the groceries away and go find Rev and the others. They would believe us. And they might even know a few people that could help us kill it. For a price.

Selling more feathers and bottled clouds to Bubba is a good way to get some extra pearls. Then we can buy a flare gun with bulk flares tomorrow. Maybe even a sword.

>"Poison?" She makes a face, "If you want to spoil good game..."
Nigga did you not smell that thing when yous was cuttin that bitch open? He smell like dank ass shit. Ain't nothing good about it.
>>
>>30239821
>if you want a hunter's advise, to prepare for that thing get yourself armed with whatever was useful against it and think of a few new tricks.
We can ask Star to keep herself in at least above 80% energy capacity at any given time, or maintain that so she'll have the energy to attack the monster if needed.
We can, bottle up clouds, and when needed we can open it and agitate it with a feather? Then toss it down the creatures manylaws, and see what happens. Hopefully the storm would discharge in it's stomach.
Bubba is an Alchemist. Maybe we can commission an explosive / poison / toxin / acid / alchemical waste (free?) With immediate side effects?
>>
>>30240469
Selling feathers is a terrible idea, they take weeks to regrow and we already sold as much as we could before.
>>
>>30240536
>Selling feathers is a terrible idea
Say that to the 60 pearls that'll get us that them weapons we need.
>they take weeks to regrow
You don't know that. Unless Cammy would like to say something?

It's not as big of an issue as you think. I hope. Plus there might be a few feathers scattered around his bedroom. Sometimes, maybe, hopefully, a feather or two might have fall on their own.
The local pegasi have flown with less feathers.
If not feathers then What about selling clouds?
>>
>>30238857
Seaweed a CUTE.

>>30240207
>>30240469
More than anything I think we need to gear up Seaweed. Buy her a really nice spear.
>>
>>30240680
How about you pluck out some of your hair and tell me how fast it comes back. Or how about clipping your nails and have them grow three inches by tomorrow. Why wouldn't feathers work the same way?
It might be possible to find a loose feather or two however.
>>
>Fell asleep on the chair
fug.
You can let the thread die, session's over.
>>30240680
>>they take weeks to regrow
Week and a half is the average for a missing feather to regrow, and removing them repeatedly in short periods of time leads to damage that might require surgery.
>>
>>30240880
Because different race and different pieces. Skin, hair, nails or whatever grows back a different rates. See? >>30241505

Maybe it's best to wait a month to pouch six more feathers. Just to be safe. Or any loose feathers that may come out on their own.
>>
>>30242261
Since the thing we're talking about doesn't exist I'm just basing it off reality which would take weeks. Though I am making this assumption based on parakeet feathers molting, but I'm not going to nitpick cammy's decision because it benefits me.

Also sage your posts.
>>
>>30242329
Keep the thread alive as long as you want to hold discussion on it.
>>
>>30242403
So are we going to fuck Bubba or what?
>>
>>30242866
It's not impossible.
>>
>>30241505
So are we still doing the play?
>>
B
>>
>>30245198
Yeah, so long as they aren't told not to Herb and Sea will keep pushing for the play to happen.
>>
>>30246780
Well I hope the acting would be worth it in the end.
>>
So when do we fuck Cas?
>>
>>30248951
Seaweed can't get pregnant, so that only leaves Cas.
Gonna put a bun in her oven.
>>
>>30249348
She can't?
>>
>>30249526
Go check the last few threads. It says so.
>>
>>30249771
Yet, another story she will unlikely ever tell us.
>>
>>30249771
What? Where?
>>
>>30250633
Some time during or after they fucked.
Christ sake use ctrl + f. You guys are so......inept.
>>
>>30250624
I have a theory. She's either barren or she had suffered an injury to her uterus or ovaries in the past. Thats the only possible reasoning.

That or Cammy has estrus/mare hear as canon.
>>
File: file.png (22KB, 576x282px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 576x282px
He's also confirmed estrus is not canon.
>>
>>30250733
Hopefully one day she will be willing to tell us of her past so we can get to know how she turned out to be so... aloof?
>>
I still think Cas is the better option.
If the relationship between Seaweed and Lettuce Leaf doesn't improve past friends with benifits at the end of the adventure, we should go back to Cas. If she's still single and willing to have Leaf.
>>
>>30250828
That's assuming that we could ever go back to Cas if we ever get to Equestria. But yeah, I do hope that the relationship between Sea and Leaf improves. Sea doesn't seem to want to share anything about herself. Maybe that will improve once we earn her respect?
>>
>>30250868
>That's assuming that we could ever go back to Cas if we ever get to Equestria
AND that's assuming Leaf wants to spend the rest of his days searching for a retarded McGuffin to conviently appear from the QM's mercy.
How are we going to get back, magic? The princess of Friendship and element of Magic is working on that, and even she only managed to send out only a few probes. The likelihood of another way home is nigh impossible.
>>
>>30250868
I think so. I think she'd open up more if we were to have some time alone to talk, just the two of them. I would be willing to ask some more personal things if we got that chance.

>>30250777
He never came inside.
>>
>>30250921
You don't necessarily need to cut inside someone to impregnate them. If you shoot your goo outside, then immediately get back to fucking, there should still be some semen on the horse dick.
>>
>>30250901
We have no choice but to try anon. Leaf can't just give up on going back to Equestria. Of course, the chances are slim in this, but it is the main goal we have overall.
>>
>>30237709
>>30237782
>>30238842
One would think the strap on would be more comfortable then the metal bracelet.

So after a bit of more working tomorrow: acting, alchemy sales, cloud crafting, selling liters by the pearl with rain clouds
We can see what weapons we want to buy for Leaf.
The flare gun held by the leg is 60 pearls, a dozen flares is 3 pearls a piece.
I want Leaf to get the leg strap gun and 20 flares, making that out to be 120 pearls. But this time i want Leaf to barter and haggle.
The flares we might be able to haggle down to hopefully 45-50 pearls.
The flare gun I'm not sure if we can actually barter that down. Maybe check the firing pin and see how it fits in your hoof. Barter to 50-58 pearls?
>>
>>30251235
Sea's teaching him to use staffs.
>>
>>30250968
We'll be in this city for a while, after we deal with the monster. Can't keep going on sailing if bits of your home falls away when there's a storm. We should commission some of that coral shit or whatever they use for boat homes and surround Leads home with that.
>>
>>30251248
That's for fighting ponies, not monsters. You got to be stupid or someone who's not like Seaweed to fight against a giant Sea monster in close quarters combat.

LEAF IS NOT STRONG LIKE SEA.
>>
What should we do if we run out flares while fighting that monster? Act as support and carry Sea for some flight? Use a spare cloud to strike some lightning?
>>
>>30251421
Lightning. Duh.
>>
>>30239821
Hey Cammy. Why does Lightning hurt Leaf?
>>
>>30251729
Thunder doesn't hurt pegasi as much because their bodies naturally redirect lighting away, but it still causes muscle spasms that might last for a while (like Rev when he swam) and -to a reduced degree- raises his body temperature.
TL;DR: He resists thunder better because of his pegasus physiology, but it's still a massive amount of electricity. Too many -like three or four thunders in a row without time to recover- will start causing organ damage.
>>
>>30251772
Cammy? That you?
>>
>>30251779
Yeah.
You know what I'll use my old trip for metaposts.
>>
>>30251790
I don't remember asking this before, but do pegasi naturally secreet oils from their bodies as some birds do to coat their wings?
>>
>>30251790
Is Bubba a sub or dom?
>>
>>30251904
Maybe
>>
>>30251806
They sweat some oil, but putting some extra when swimming is advised. Leaf should use more than natives, as the sea's natives sweat more as they are better adapted to swimming.
>>30251904
>>30251927
That's for you to find out.
>>
>>30251957
Is Natan's sister for sexual?
>>
>>30251962
Everyone with the required holes is for sexual.
If they don't have the proper holes, they are for fapping.
>>
>>30251973
What about anal or urethra'll sex?
>>
>>30251973
Where did the acting and performance thing come from? Was it from an anon's suggestion or did it come from the character?
>>
>>30252020
Herb has told stories and acted for coin before in the rare occasions he had a need or want of it. It's very normal for forget-me-nots to.
Iirc (Could be wrong) the player suggestion was to read books for money, Herb jumping to that idea was my part. He's not joking when he calls himself a bard-- it's his and his people's lifestyle.
>>30252006
Yes.
I don't see Leaf being comfortable with something entering his dick tho. Especially something the size of Nitz.
>>
>>30251957
How are there's snakes and fish in the water it's polluted?

I'm not sure of the number of breads of snakes 4hat can survive in water, but is it the one that's constantly drowning?
>>
>>30252074
>anything is game
Cloaca sex, here I cum.

>Leaf fucks a shark and make flying pony shark-hybrids.
>>
>>30252074
Can we roll to seduce the giant Sea monster abomination to our side?
>>
File: file.png (18KB, 513x518px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18KB, 513x518px
>>30252084
Local snakes swim by waving the cobra-like membranes they have-- they are skin folds with some airbags. Not very large at all, but more than enough to support a snakes's size:weight ratio.
Their diet consists mainly of insects and few breeds have poison, so they are appreciated as plague controllers and in some cases as pets. They mostly warm by gathering around cloacal cones like the one you saw under Cas' house.
The fish population is smaller than in the open seas and not safe for consumption, though.
>>
File: snapshot-2017-06-06-23-34-47.png (17KB, 259x210px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2017-06-06-23-34-47.png
17KB, 259x210px
>>30252114
>>30252114
The wurm eats you -dick first, tho- takes the star and tries to flood Equestria.
>>
>>30252219
Are the fish safe enough for the snakes to eat?
>>
>>30252224
RIP
Damn you Choosie. Why cant you make things interesting.
>>
>>30252224
How old does Darling looks compared to Leaf?
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 450x217px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 450x217px
>>30252533
You attempt to have fun. Sea is even more snarky than usual for 1d10 days. You discover the experience of blind masturbation and/or sex.
>>30252520
Most fish in the snakes' diet comes from ponies giving them some. They are only chance carnivores.
>>30252600
Darling is about a year or two older, I guess? I rarely think a character's exact age, since it feels superfluous for adults.
>>
>>30252704
Lagoon Is better then Choosie.
Will the blindness and blind sense be canon?
>>
>>30252704
That sound good.
>>
>>30252835
It'd slow things down severely, largely because Leaf very much wouldn't get not-actually-blind superpowers.
Not to say I didn't actually consider it, just that I wouldn't like the effect it'd have in the story.
>>30253005
Plz

Going to bed now, any question will be answered in the morning. Unless something drastic happens Cirquesque's resuming in about a month, since that's a cycle I liked to change between this and Hail-Miracle, so don't really expect this thread to get there. I just didn't see any solid reason to kill it if you guys still wanted to discuss the quest in it.
>>
>>30250968
But there is no try. There's nothing to try for. Not even Princess Twilight can save Leaf. The only thing we have going for us is searching for the other lesser beta stars.
>>
>>30253822
In-universe, surrounded is unacceptable so soin , even if Cammy hasn't given us the mcguffin.
At a meta level, searching makes for a more entertaining story.
>>
>>30253822
We're also an ambassador looking for people who can assist us. Just because we don't have a clear lead, we aren't going to give up. As >>30254609 said, this goal makes this much more interesting.
>>
>>30253822
The other stars aren't lesser. Each of them has the same hardware as the Star (Names will get messy if she doesn't have one tho) with minimal variations. Although they'll be in different states of disrepair.
And there's of course varying experiences, each of the stars will have a distinct personality by the time it's found.
>>
>>30255275
I hope at least one of them would want to fuck Leaf.
>>
>>30255387
They don't have holes nor hands.
>>
>>30255413
They can be made to have those.
>>
>>30255659
And if they can't?
>>
>>30257041
Rub dick against her legs and face then.
>>
>>30257100
And if they're sharp?
>>
>>30258406
We need dong armor.
>>
>>30259405
For the monster of course.
>>
>>30261069
Yes of course. Concussive dong is a gentlestallion's weapon of choice.
>>
File: snapshot-2017-06-08-10-56-35.png (4KB, 216x119px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2017-06-08-10-56-35.png
4KB, 216x119px
>>30262139
You make a dong armor out of scrap parts.
It chafes.
>>
>>30262574
So long as it gets the job done.
>>
Hey Cammy. On a scale from 1 to 20, how much do the milfs want Leafs cock?

I pray respect to Choosie
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 225x123px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 225x123px
>>30263571
>>
>>30263638
Fuck you Choosie. I'll ask your sister Dicey instead.

How do you propose we make the milfs more thirst for some Leaf juice? Being good with kids is a plus, and Leaf has shown some degrees of success with foals.
>>
>>30263638
I guess we should increase our CHA attribute.
I don't think we choose Leaf's class(es) yet.
>>
Bump cuz why not?
>>
File: file.png (3KB, 175x99px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3KB, 175x99px
>>30263687
Doesn't go much better.
>>30263876
Didn't you bunch class Leaf as... a bard was it?
>>
>>30265450
I don't know. Maybe a Rogue or a fighter with high CHA and low physical stats?

I know Herb definitely fits the roll of Bard, and Seaweed would be a ranger sans a pet. Well any kind of martial call that doesn't have magic. Maybe a combination of a few levels in Rogue/Barbarian for blind fighting. I forget which one has the Blind Fighting Class ability.
>>
>>30265450
So if we roll up the stats for Leaf (roll 4d6 and drop the lowest dice), can we choose the option between point buy and the dice after the dice have been rolled?
>>
>>30265450
Fuck you Dicey you cum dumpster. I want the other Dice guy.
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 216x310px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 216x310px
>>30265509
I did make a "Class me" post for Leaf at some point, but I'll be damned if I can remember the results.
>>30265568
The Force is not with you.
>>30265525
Alright it is a little bit.
The gods are against hot succ of milf.
>>
>>30265694
Side quest to regain the favor of the three dice gods when?
>>
>>30265694
Roll for sea's fertility.
>>
>>30265694
Roll for Cas's fertility.
>>
>>30265757
I am interested in this result especially. We're most likely going to hitting that several times in the future.
>>
>>30265744
Perhaps Leaf is destined to never sleep with a milf.
>>
>>30267378
Well what if....
Roll for thirsty gilfs
>>
>>30267428
Leaf has to impregnate something.
>>
>>30268396
Roll for Leaf impregnating one of the fish people.
>>
>>30268435
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.