[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat Pony Thread #275.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 102

File: 9cf5bf229bb897cc28fdb881fbdd7b56.png (169KB, 1024x890px) Image search: [Google]
9cf5bf229bb897cc28fdb881fbdd7b56.png
169KB, 1024x890px
Bat wants YOU for keeping the thread bumped and running or else it will die edition

Previous shameful display >>30171919

>Bat Wiki:
http://batponies.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies_Wiki
>Writers pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rfngWmsc
>Story Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatStoryArchives
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
>Image Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatPictures
http://derpy.me/cheeki_breeki (nsfw)
>Thread Archive
http://derpy.me/BatArchives
>keekeekee
http://batpon.comuv.com/kee
>>
>>30193366
Lazy bats sleep and don't bump
>>
I had a thought a few days ago regarding Bat Ponies that I wanted to share in this thread, only I wanted to save it, for when it was a new thread so we could all talk about it.

I forgot what it was.
>>
>dead
Muhahahahaahahaha
>>
>>30193581
A few days ago the last thread was at what, 20 posts and you wanted to wait for a new thread already at then to discuss some topic?

No wonder this thread dies
>>
File: 1478209473558.png (761KB, 2221x2334px) Image search: [Google]
1478209473558.png
761KB, 2221x2334px
Shy bump
>>
>>30193687
She's cute in that outfit!
>>
>>30193687
artist?
>>
File: 1478209539846.png (636KB, 2214x2334px) Image search: [Google]
1478209539846.png
636KB, 2214x2334px
>>30193798
I think it's less lewd than her naked form
>>30193800
Vito
>>
File: Peachy watercolor.jpg (954KB, 1186x1703px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy watercolor.jpg
954KB, 1186x1703px
>>30193800

Veetou
>>
>>30193833
Where did her girl bits go.
>>
>>30194035
On Tulips mouth
>>
>>30194430
not a big surprise
>>
File: BATS.png (379KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
BATS.png
379KB, 1280x950px
Bad pones, bad pones
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when the BATS come for you
Bad pones, bad pones
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when the BATS come for yooouuuuuuuu
>>
>>30195124
lel, noice
>>
Bat ponies deserve rape
>>
>>30195186
>bat ponies deserve ripe fruits
fixed
>>
>>30193366
I blame eggo
>>
Do any of you horses roleplay?
>>
Hmmmm, did anyone backup the bat translator?
>>
>>
>>30196497
Stalk like a creature of the night
Come closer, bat pony won't bite
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure are gifts we will share forever
Drenched deep in a sweaty brine, is this blood yours or mine?
>>
>>30197212
A big liar
>>
>>30197212
No she is not!
>>
>>30197145
Egdo
>>
>>30196011
Nope, it's even prohibited on /mlp/
>>
>>30198422
Mommy Heartbeat bit me!
>>
Bumping the thread like a good bat while waiting for the content creators to deliver
>>
Bump creator
>>
So nice to have seen Moss Moon get happy
>>
>>30200037
She deserved that
>>
Moss Moon deserves a pat pat
>>
Any bat /r/s? I can draw nsfw
>>
>>30201213
A bat pony of your choice reacting to being asked to marry her

you can also choose if it's a positive or a negative reacion
>>
>You are Tulip, and you are beaming happily with the brightest smile on your face
>You are walking around with your two special, very special friends, Peachy and Scratchy Velour
>Talking off those two, you give both of their firm little butts a loving caress
>Peachy’s wings pomf but Velour quickly turns around and slaps you
>You rub your cheek but that’s just her own way of showing love
>”Seriously doing that on purpose, are you trying to announce it to the whole town? Gosh...”
>Suddenly your group of three runs into the two fillies who were Scratchy Velours friends until recently
>They look at her, looking kinda put off as they see the company she’s in
>Suddenly Velour grabs a big piece of your filly flank and gives it a squeeze, staring those two fillies down while you shudder at the sudden firm hold, your face feeling a bit flushed and your nether region tingly
>But as soon as it began it goes away as Velour stops groping you as the two fillies leave, gossiping to one another
>Peachy tugs on your wing
>”T-tulip, stop smiling so wide...”
>You nod, still smiling and she scrunches, giving your other buttock a shy grope
>You’re about to return the favors, hopefully leading into something more steamy when Velour looks at you and scoffs
>”I’m still upset how you came out the winner in all this, and this easy...”
>You just pet her head and then give her cheek a nuzzle with your muzzle, making her scrunch and glare at you with her wings standing upright
“Not my fault if I’m this lovable~”
>>
>>30201301
>Peachy scrunches too
>”D-don’t let it go to your head Tulip...”
>You scrunch
“I’m not! I’m just goofing around...”
>Peachy blushes and hangs her head, her wings hanging limply at her sides
>”O-oh...sorry...”
>Velour rolls her eyes
>”Oh sure you were, don’t listen to her Peachy, let’s go”
>Velour ushers Peachy to move forward with her wing, and then walks next to her as the two of them walk before you
>And then she rests her wing on Peachy’s butt, and even glances back at you with a smirk on her face
>You puff up your cheeks in an upset manner while Peachy makes embarrassed noises
>So you rush after the two and give their butts a slap, making both of them gasps as their wings pomf open
“Don’t leave me behind...”
>Both of them look at you with surprise, and it makes you feel self conscious and embarrassed
>”I still can’t believe that you pulled this off Tulip”
>You look into the direction of the voice, finding Pervy there
>Velour tugs on your coat
>”Tulip, is this a young you’ve...played...around with...”
>Blushy appears from behind your little group of three
>”He wishes he’d be”
>Pervy throws a bit of candy at Blushy who looks upset
>”What? Geez...”
>Peachy smiles weakly
>”I think you embarrassed your friend Blushy...and Pervy, don’t worry, I’m sure a lot of young colts feel that way towards Tulip because of how she is so there’s nothing to shame if you have unanswered feeling towards her and you know, stuff...”
>Pervy rubs his temple
>”I know you’re trying to help shy and red, but you’re not...”
>Blushy keeps staring at Velour, who takes notice
>”Hmm? Are you contemplating over the sadness of a high class filly like me being out of the market?”
>He shakes his head after blushing for being caught looking, making Velour scrunch her mouth a little as he tells her it’s not that
>”No, I still can’t understand how you and all this happened”
>Velour lets out a tired sigh
>>
>>30201307
>”I honestly don’t know either...I’m really too good for her”
>She points at you while you grin
>Blushy points at Peachy
>”What about her?”
>Velour smiles at Peachy, making her blush a bit
>”She I can accept”
>Peachy fiddles her hoof in a coy manner as Pervy wraps his hoof around your shoulder
>”Careful there Pervy version:filly, or your new fillyfriend might steal your current one”
>You suddenly brush his chest with your hoof, your messy tail wrapping about his waist
“Maybe I’ll help myself with you then~”
>His eyes go wide and his mouth hangs open like he can’t believe it’s happening, but then smirks
>But before he can say anything you’re pried away by Velour who pushes Pervy away from you and wraps a hoof around you possessively, while Peachy grabs onto your coat with her hoof meekly
>Pervy genuflects and starts to shed tears, muttering about how it’s not fair, Blushy petting his shoulder
>You free yourself from the two
“Hey now that’s not nice, look how sad you made Pervy, he might be perverted but he’s a good...he’s a friend”
>He lifts up his head and nods while Blushy rolls his eyes
>And then you give his nose a gentle little kiss, making Velour open up her mouth and stare in shock like she was screeee-ing internally and Peachy cover her face with her hooves, embarrassed at what she just witnessed
>You pet Pervy’s head who looks like he’s trying to do a hard math homework
>”This...you but them and...”
>>
>>30201312
>Blushy tries to slap some sense into his friend, but that only makes him let out a moan that make Blushy take a few steps away from Pervy
>You go back to your friends, Velour glaring daggers at you and Peachy refusing to look at you, her mouth in a scrunch
>You give them both a nuzzle
>Peachy’s wings pomf open and now Velour has a light blush on her cheeks while glaring and scrunching at you
“I was thinking about things you two, and you fillies know we’re three rather stunning, cute and beautiful gals aren’t we?”
>Velour raises an eyebrow
>”I know I am and Peachy is, but you’re just easy”
>Peachy scrunches
>”D-don’t call her easy...she’s not easy...even if she does lewd things easily...b-but it’s different...somehow?”
>Your smile falters for a brief second
“What I mean is that we three do love each other very much”
>You blush and let out an embarrassed cough
“And we should not keep ourselves too much to each other, not like date other ponies but you know...we could include other ponies into having, you know, special fun with us...”
>Peachy’s wings are so erect you fear they might pop off, and Velour is covering her mouth with her hoof, trying to hide her bewilderment
“Because, you know, rubbing things together is fun and stuff but sometimes you might want to get rubbed on the inside with the proper...tool...”
>Velour collects herself enough to speak again
>”Just admit it, you want to suck a bunch of willies on the side while having us two”
>You shake your head
“I was thinking more like sucking willies together with you two, while not having to fear one of us might go along with the willy afterwards”
>”You know...I like that arrangement”
>Huh, that was easy
“You do?”
>>
>>30201317
>You stare at Velvet who nods, having a look on her face that is usually found on yours
>”Yeah...and look, there’s two willies right there, come Peachy let’s try it out~”
>Peachy blushes crimson but nods weakly
>”Y-yeah...”
>Then Velour looks at you as Pervy and Blushy are both stare at one another in disbelief
>”But oh no, there’s only two willies here...I guess that’s one for Peachy and one for me...but don’t worry Tulip, we won’t start dating these willies instead of you so there’s nothing to worry about, we’ll just use them as living replacements for rubber dongs and have a little taste~”
>They start to walk off, dragging Pervy and Blushy along with them while you roll your eyes
“Go right ahead, I won’t worry, in fact I’ll grab a willy for myself and join you”
>You turn around, waiting for them to eventually come back, you know they’re just joking and probably trying to make you get all embarrassed and clingy if you fell for their obvious joke, a payback for getting touchy with Pervy earlier
>...any second now...
>You glance behind yourself and find them gone
>And you start flying in the direction you think they went while shouting
“HEY YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE SUCKING ON THEIR WILLIES!”
>And as such, life goes on as it always has in the batty town of Hollow Shades

And that brings the update into the life of Tulip to an end, there might be some things to expand on but overall it's come to a completion for now, and I am running out of all creative juice I have in me and I'm swamped with work and struggling to find any time at all to write, so for now and maybe even for good this is the end of the story. There might be more in the far future, might not, more main story or random little greentexts involving these characters who knows, but for now I am going to take a big break from any kinds of attempts to make more and at least let my batteries recharge fully if nothing else
>>
>>30201356
enjoy the rest
>>
>>30201356
Gosh, these bats are so touchy and rubby, I like it.
Take your time, maybe you will come up with a new idea for our lewdbats
>>
>>30201356
I'm so happy to see more Daylyl's bats, I'd do things to them
>>
File: Blueberry on back happy.png (1MB, 2309x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry on back happy.png
1MB, 2309x2175px
>>
>>30204388
I want to nibble Blue's berry!
>>
>>30201356
I want to be pulled over by these three for some secret butt fun
>>
>You are blueberry, a twelve year old bat filly.
>You've been living with your family for..well as long as you've known for yourself.
>It hasn't been bad, you've been happy, especially with your mommy. Your dad was seemingly always away or busy.
>Which was a shame, you never got to hang out with him, and you always wanted to do more of that.
>After all, he was your father, he made you! Should of play more with you.
>You'd get out of your bed, Sandstone seemingly long gone.
>Gosh darned colt probably sneaked out again.
>Expected from him.
>You'd open the door, and trot into the living room, where your mother usually was.
>And, of course, today was no exception.
>"Hiya mom!" You'd exclaim, greeting your mother rather enthusianistically.
>You were indeed happy to see her.
"Huh?", she'd blink, turning her head around rapidly. Confused as to who was shouting at her.
>She'd then smile warmly and trot up to you, ruffling your mane.
>To which you'd scrunch, oh noes.
"Hello sweetie, how was the night before, hm?"
>"F-fun and stuff!"
"Oh there must be more than that, you were missing for two days." She'd speak, raising her eyebrow.
>You'd blink, thinking.
>Well, you were fucked, you had to spill it over now, didn't you.
>You'd sigh, trying to delay the whole thing for a short while, but eventually start speaking.
>"Ooookay, so, basically, you know I was in season, right, and then like, I flew to Sandstone's, crashed down into his room and-"
"Fuck him?", your mother would cut you off, giggling.
>You'd shake your head.
>"What, noo! I didn't do such a thing!"
>She'd blink, raising her eyebrow, seemingly confused as to why haven't you done such a thing, eh?
"Oh? Now that doesn't seem a lot like my little Blueberry."
>You'd snort "Y-yeah, no thanks to him, mind you!", you'd chuckle. After all, it was his fault!
"Well, now sweetie, I'm thinking that's a rather good thing, it's good to hang out, not just have senseless sex!"
>>
>You'd snort, scrunching. "Hey, maybe. Can I go on now?"
"Please, by all means!" She'd say, and stop, not interrupting you further.
>You'd clear your throat and go on then.
>"Ahem." "So, I /did/ wait for him to senselessly fuck me buut, he was spooked by my sudden entrence into his room.
>Almost as if that was something weird, like what do you expect from a filly in heat and stuff.
>Like, really were you supposed to deal fine with all the itching! It wasn't nice!
>"But, anyways, he was like."
"Oh blue, what are you doing, you can't just run into my room, I thought we talked about it."
>You'd say, in an effort to do the sandstone impression, albeit without much success, see you weren't good at it.
>"But, anyways yeah so I lied down on the bed while he like, waited for me to do something I guess."
>"And well I figured I would be waiting for a long long time so I started rubbing myself, so then he came up and was like."
"Blue, It's late, and I want the follow day to be special, so if you'll be nice and stuff, I'll relieve ya tomorrow."
>"So, I kinda had to listen, and we had a sensual bath and stuff, thing is it was a pretty fun evening."
>You'd pause, figuring you told most, or the whole thing in short, there was really no need to just push things any further.
>Right?
>Your mother would stand silent for a few seconds, before nodding and speaking up.
"I see, sounds like Sandstone treats you very nicely, I know you don't think much of it, since he denied you sex, but you have to realize some things."
"See, you aren't very young anymorwe, you can get..well you are likely capable of concieving a foal at this point. And, that is likely something you don't want for the next ten years."
"I've heard of fillies going through childbirth, all thanks to the monster that is called heat. Overfilled by stallion spunk, stretched so wide that-"
>She'd stop, sighing.
"It's not a good topic to talk about, sweetie."
>You'd nod, well, yeah. But, now you had something else to ask!
>>
>"So..where's dad?" you'd pop the question after a slight period of silence.
>Your mother would be rather quick to answer, stopping only for a few slight seconds.
"Well, he's at work now. If you want us to, we could go hang out, as a family."
"But, you'd very much prefer to hang out with Sandstone, wouldn't you?"
>You'd nod softly..but you wanted to hang out with your dad as well, so you'd say a rather silly thing.
>"So why don't we do both, you dad, and Sandstone can go out for a little adventure!"
>"L-lewd adventure, m-maybe.", you'd say in a low tone. Despite that, your mother clearly heard it.
"Haha, I heard what you said, lewd little filly. Yes, we could do such a thing, but. I'm not the sort of mare, and you're dad isn't the sort of stallion to touch his own daughter, you can watch us but."
"Don't expect anything from us, we won't mind if you and Sandstone stick around though." "Still, it may be considered unacceptable here, so we might have to go somewhere where we'll have more privacy."
>You'd nod, of course, such things was to be expected!
"Okay. Let's go then."
>She'd say not having much else to add up, lifting you up and placing you on her back.
>That was always so fun. made you feel like a little filly!
>The little filly you were, that is. Hehe
>Shortly after the two of you would arrive at Sandstone's house, your mother taking the initative and proposing him the idea.
>"Hello, Blueberry here has proposed an idea of me, her father, and you having an..adventorous time together!"
>He'd nod happily, running off to his room without saying anything.
>Only to return with some saddlebags strapped to his back.
"Alright! Let's go, then!"
>Your mother chuckled, she didn't expect him to be that serious about it!
"Okay you two cuties. We'll have to wait a bit, Blueberry's dad is at work, and we can't just yank him from it."
>Sandstone and you would nod in a short timespan apart. Indeed that wouldn't be right.
>"Oki!"
>>
>And, so the trio of you would be sitting on a bench in the park for a while. Two foals and a mare. Sharing a bit of stories of your adventures with Sandstone.
>Who would be doing the same, of course. It was a nice passtime, eventually though, you ran out of things to say, as the noon struck rather quickly.
"Right. We should go home and give dad a surprise!" your mom would exclaim, in a playful tone.
>Well, wasn't she the happy one about the whole thing, ehe!
>"Sure, let's go!"
>You'd nod, and fly off towards the house, fly fast, too. Sandstone took a weee bit longer to catch up to you. Being an unicorn and what not!
>The two of you would arrive there way sooner than your mother could, and you would stop the moment you'd see your dad and squeak out in a cute voice.
>"Surprise!", even though you really had nothing to give him.
"U-Uhm, hi mister!"
>Sandstone would speak up, only a slight bit after. Your dad was, indeed a bat, his fur was blue in color, much like your mother, likely a dominant gene you possed, his mane, however, was something quite unique in your family.
>Two toned orange--mango orange, and blue. Not something that was seen around often enough. His eyes were aqua-blue.
>He'd blink a few times, clearly spooked at the sudden surprise, yet not showing it!
"Oh. Hello, I take it you are Blueberry's boy?"
>He'd nod, rather happily at that!
"Sure am, she's like, the best thing that ever happened to me!"
>And he meant that, you could clearly hear it in his voice.
>Your father chuckled, seemingly happy about it. Your mom would trot up to him, having a..conversation of sorts.
>You couldn't really pick up what they were talking about. Not with Sandstone being all fidgety around you.
>He needed to stop being you and start being Sandstone!
>Even though he couldn't..silly uni.
>Very very silly. You'd grab him in order to stop him. Shaking the colt a slight bit.
>He'd roll his eyes, blinking.
>"Shush, I'm trying to listen to mommy!"
>>
>He'd blink, calming down. Well, that was something.
>But, a bit too late, for when you were finished talking, your mom was already done.
"Let's go, hm? You two foals wanted to do some things." "So, let's go."
>And you would, your dad was first to go, not something you usually observed. That was to say you went around a lot with your dad, which you really didn't.
>He was usually really busy, and you didn't wanna bother him with silly things.
>And so you would go, following your family, well for the most part your family.
>Sandstone wasn't a part of your family, yet. Not like you two were married.
>Or that you would be for the next couple of years, you were like, way too young to get married. But clearly not too young to have sex.
>Can't never be too young for sex! After all, the genitals grew with age, there was like, nothing that could go wrong.
>Your lewd train of thoughts would of been shaken off shortly, with a hoof in your face.
>Your coltfriend's hoof, apparently, you were standing still the entire time.
"Uh, your dad said you should get moving, and "stop being so dreamy"
>You'd blink, and start trotting forwards again, picking up the pace with the trio.
>Truthfully, it wasn't difficult, it was just difficult staying focused the entire time.
>You did have an idea the adventure would be of lewd sorts, but what did you know. It's just what your mom said /might/ happen!
>And that talk she had with your dad. Who knew!
>The walk took quite a while, probably been an hour for all you know.
>But you didn't keep much of the track of time. You were busy being you. And Sandstone was himself again, apparently so.
>Your parents would come to a halt as you'd come up to an empty cottage at the edge of town, no, not the one in which that yellow pony lived.
>What was her name again?
>Either case, it certainly wasn't that cottage, it was much smaller, no windows, and one rotting wooden door. It looked like it wasn't touched for years.
>What were you exactly doing here?
>>
>Your dad would speak up a simple "follow me" to all of you, and well, the rest of you would come inside.
>It was much unlike the outside, just what was this place. There were scented candles, a big bed, and several books on the shelves.
>You'd of course, be the one to rush and take a look at them books, and unfortunately for you, it was mostly bedtime stories. Nothing explict or lewd that you'd like.
>You'd pout, oh well. Had to live with it.
>Sandstone was stunned as much as you were, stuck watching the whole thing.
>He was actually really confused what was going on. He'd trot up to you and boop you, hoping to get your attention.
>He'd get your attention in any case but, hey.
"Uhm. Blue, what kind of place is this? I thought we were gonna find a destroyed, small room, but instead it's..pretty."
>Your mom overheard the two of you, slowly trotting up to you, as your dad would set up the bed, the bed indeed, was a mess.
>Despite it being big.
"Hey. I've never told you, but this place has a bit of a history, we didn't exactly come here unprepared. See, we were supposed to stay in this place until your dad and I managed to gain enough money to buy a real house."
"Well, the one you live inside right now. Understand?" "But, our plans changed when you came along, I ended up pregnant and well."
>She'd stop, pausing for a moment, but before you could speak up she'd smile, a small tear forming in her eye. "You happened 11 months later, we figured we'd give our kid a different life, something unlike a bat would ever have."
"I hope you don't regret what we've done for you, we can always go back to hollow shades every once in a while, should you wanna visit your hometown."
>You'd nod. You do faintly remember being there once, but could be just your brain tricking you.
>In either way, she'd turn around, lying down on the big, queen-sized bed.
"So, you say you don't get enough interaction with your dad anyways."
>>
"And now you have it, your mommy, your daddy, and your colt friend all on the same pile."
>Sure enough, they WERE on a pile, you didn't even notice them getting there.
>Sandstone was sitting on the edge of the bed, keeping his gaze on you. You'd trot up to him, jumping on the little colt, effectively pinning him to the bed.
>Given your size, your father and mother had more than enough space for themselves.
>Your dad would reach in to grab you by your scruff, and lift you up, but he'd be stopped by your mother, who would get up, and sit down on the bed, looking over the two of you.
"Now now, don't choke Sandstone, you can do that later, if he likes it."
>To which he'd scrunch, and squeak out.
"W-what! No, you get this fiwwy off me, she's way too kinky for her own good~." He'd say the last part with a smirk, hugging you tightly the moment you'd be dropped.
"You wanted to watch me and your father. So here you have it."
>You'd nuzzle against Sandstone who was now hugging you tightly. He'd let go soon enough, and sit down.
"I'd like to watch too!" He'd exclaim, not what you expected, but hey, if he wanted to!
>"Oh! And you're calling me kinky? Tch tch." You'd snort, booping his snootle. Sitting down yourself, looking at your parents.
>Instead of talking to the two of you, your mother would kiss your daddy, before rolling on top of him, her wings unfolding as she did.
>Well, didn't need to talk to let you and your bitch know what was up.
>Noting that he'd be mad if you called him a bitch, probably trying to pin you down, not that it'd work out easily. Filly or not, batties were naturally tougher!
>He'd look up at you, blinking.
"Well, they certainly look like they're having a fun time." He'd say with a small pout. Awh.
>You'd roll your eyes, grabbing your colt and pulling /him/ in for a kiss, he needed to shut up, and fuck some more.
>He'd always hold you back, never wanting to be the one to initiate stuff, gosh darned!
>>
>And while sure enough you were busy kissing your awkward ball of fur right now, you did want to know what your parents were doing.
>And so you'd pull away, sitting down and looking at the two of em.
>Who were completely oblivious to the two of you kissing, they were at it, at it alright. Your father was licking your mother's folds, all the while your mommy was working on his shaft.
>Sandstone would stand up, looking at the two of em. His shaft seemingly getting harder than it was so far.
>Indeed, you figured such a thing would happen when he saw an object of lust. Well, to him at least.
>You never really considered having sex with your mother. Or your father, but, given the situation.
>You'd let out a soft sigh, standing u, going by the other side of the couple on sixty-nine position. Blinking. Well, you couldn't move them but..
>"Heey, Sandstone, how about you move my dad off mommy and-"
>Your father would respond to this by stopping his actions, and slowly arching back-ways, taking you into his hooves and winking at your mother. Oh geesh.
>She'd nod. Pushing him, and you off herself, leaving you to flop on the bed below, all the while looking at Sandstone, who took a while to figure it out.
>But the moment he did, he'd blush, laying down on top of your mom, compared to her, his frame was pretty small, but then again, compared to you, your mommy was rather big.
>You'd totally catch up to her in a few years, though!
>Either way, your dad would boop you, blinking at you. His shaft in his hooves, you never thought he was into uh..his own kid but then again.
>You were letting your colt friend do things to your mother, and so you'd bap him back, chuckling, he'd look into you speaking up in the deep, but comforting voice.
"It probably won't fit inside but, if you want me to try."
>>
>You'd find his shaft pressed up against your young lips pretty soon. He was relatively big for what it's worth, from what you could tell, easy 13 inches, you weren't sure about girth, but he was thick, for sure.
>Enough to satisfy your mom, for sure. You swear you could hear her moan during her..cycle. Eheh.
>Though, you'd shake your head, he was surely way too big for you, even with how lewd you were, you were still a filly.
>A filly who couldn't take a dick that big, it wasn't even a don't want to, it was quite the literal can't do it type of situation.
>He'd frown a slight bit, nodding shortly after, though. Was he really plannin' on trying?
>You'd giggle, replying in a rather teasing manner. "Oh! don't be disappointed dad, maybe when I'm older you can try, don't you think that'd be fun, your own daughter showing you her special way of..loving you!"
>He would respond to this by rubbing his shaft against your lips, seems like he was tempted, though, he'd pull away, a grin on his face. "Oh I'll be certain to remember that, Blueberry."
>You'd chuckle, being this lewd around your father..such acting wasn't to be expected from a filly!
>Though, he was probably used to this, you wondered if your mommy spilled all the secrets to him. Hm.
>Either way, you'd keep looking at him, he'd keep the contact, his arousal certainly not dying down, and sure enough, yours wasn't either, your gaze stuck on Sandstone, who was being cutely awkward with your mommy.
>Though, you could keep looking for too long, as your dad would pop up a question, rather suddenly, and a rather lewd one.
"So, I take it you want to try, hm?"
>"I already said it, when I'm older, dad~"
>He'd sigh, nodding. Though he would stand up, placing your shaft against your upper lips, pressing his length inside your mouth.
>You'd squeak, that was sudden, albeit, you had no complaints, as you'd start sucking on him, getting him all wet and slimy inside your small, but warm and wet mouth!
>>
>Your eyes looking at him lovingly the entire time. His grin was that of pleasure, he most of been real happy to be doing things with his own offspring.
>Which was a bit weird, come think of it, but hey. What, did you know, you were--as you were told many times--a little filly.
>Either way, you'd keep up the actions, though, he'd pull out rather quickly, as soon as he'd let out a grunt, but why, were you doing things bad?
>You'd look at him all confused, but the only response you got was him turning around, so that his butt, and subsequently his shaft were once again pressed against your snoot, you'd lick across it, as he'd position his length a bit lower.
>His face, however, was pressed against your other set of lips. You finally figured what was going on, what a nice dad you had.
>He'd lick at your fillyclit in response to you licking him, and you'd start working a bit more intensely, you were curious as to how much he came!
>Hey, if Sandstone came enough to give you a comfortable filling, how much would he cum.
>You'd keep going at it, the two of you simultaneously exchanging pleasure between each other, just a father and his daughter having a grand time together.
>Something that most families probably wouldn't even consider, who knew if this was illegal, but hey, it mattered none to you!
>The pace of the two of you got pretty intense, his tongue now rather deep inside your depths. He was surprisingly silent, but you supposed stallions weren't the ones to make much noise, but then, why was Sandstone such a cutie.
>You weren't gonna question it mid-act, as you'd keep licking across his long, and thick length, the idea of it getting lodged deeply inside your small, filly cunt only making you that much more aroused!
>And closer to an orgasm, as he'd keep his relentless assault on your girl bits, you wouldn't hold for far too long, your orgasm hitting your rather quickly, it's been like, a few minutes at best, and gosh it was intense, too.
>>
>Your filly bits clamping down around your dad's tongue, fillycum spraying all over his face, though, he didn't seem to complain to this at all, you were feeling pretty good, for tongue-only, that was an amazing orgasm!
>You would keep sucking on him, even post orgasm, you weren't gonna stop, not until he gave you that warm seed! And indeed your wish would get fulfilled rather quickly, as your father would hit his own limit, his shaft giving a few twitches
>As a rather large amount of cum would pour out, and right into your mouth, the amount was certainly more than Sandstone came, in fact enough to force you to swallow it all down. He would remain in you as you'd lick him clean, him doing exactly the same thing on your lower lips.
>You weren't expecting such courtesy from your dad oh no, you would keep licking at him, getting every single drop of his cum into your belly.
>The amount was enough to make you feel full, not bloated, no but if you were hungry before, this much cum would certainly stop just that!
>Must of felt heavenly to have all of that inside of you, just small! Such curse.
>He'd slowly pull away a look of bliss on his face, he'd turn around, facing you, lifting you up and giving you a big ol hug.
>You'd lick his face, covering his face with the remains of cum on your tongue, eheh.
"Oh, that was great. Your mother certainly wasn't lying when she said you were a perfect match for your colt friend."
>You'd only chuckle in response, sitting down and letting out a big sigh. His shaft slowly retracting into his shaft, a few remaining drops of cum dripping onto the sheets below.
>>
--------------------------------------------------------------
>You are sandstone, and you've been messing with Blue's mommy for quite a while now, all the while Blue was doing things with her dad, you didn't really know. Hey, you were distracted!
>Distracted by licking her depths, and her returning the favor on your length. She had a really long tongue, it certainly felt different than Blue's, hers was, smaller.
>She'd look at you, booping your snootle and pushing you away, speaking up.
>You'd blink, confused at this, though, she'd look away, and into her husband's eyes, for as far as you could tell, she was rather big, you'd climb onto her belly, your hard, leaky shaft pressing against her cunny accidentally.
>She'd look at you, giggling.
"Oh, has the little colt had a bit too much of the tease?"
>She'd ask in a seductive tone, you were used to this from Blueberry, but this was a much larger mare an a-adult! You were sure your mother would never let ya have sex with her!
>"U-uhm, s-sorry miss, I was just curious as to what was-"
>You'd be cut off by a hoof pressed against your shaft, rubbing it a slight bit gently, the mare smiling knowingly.
"It's fine, don't be afraid, I understand you have your desires, so go ahead, put it inside, all of it." "Don't leave any bit out now, won't you?"
>And so you would, she was really encouraging, her voice..calm. And certainly not nearly as dominant as Blueberry, despite the fact you were aware she had total control over you right now.
>She just didn't give off the vibe of dominance, no.
>The sensations you felt as you'd slide into her warm, wet, but bigger walls were certainly a bit different. Yes it felt good, but it wasn't as tight, yet, it felt good!
>She'd smile at you, holding onto your flanks and slowly moving you--and your shaft--in and out of her simultaneously.
>>
>You were indeed too shocked to figure out what to do at first, why was all of this happening, and why were you let to do such a thing in the first place!
>But it didn't matter now, it felt good, real good, like it always did, even if you were only with two fillies.
>And uhm, Blue's mommy..you got lost in thought a bit too much, your face was red from consistent blushing, you just didn't know what to do.
>You usually would, but this was..different, it's like you lost control of yourself, just, unable to do what you would usually do.
>You did feel like you wouldn't last too long, even if she wasn't as small as blue, it didn't change the fact it felt nice, and that you couldn't hold on for too long.
>What with the fact that, while you were looking at her with your cute, big eyes and a big ol' blushie on your face.
>She would abruptly stop, pulling away, before flipping you over, and--for the lack of better word--slamming herself down on your shaft, and, starting to move up and down, rather quickly.
"T-there you go, you see, you need to-" her words would be cut out by a moan, d-did she like this? It was nice to see you were doing a good job, to a mare even! That was an accomplishment, totally.
"Become a bit more active with a mare, not just stick it in one and be lazy.
>You'd nod softly, slowly moving your hips in motion with her.
"T-there ya go, that's good colt. Don't forget this now."
>Were it any other situation, you would probably be as loud as Blue at this point, but you kept your mouth shut, no matter how good it felt, you had to be quiet, it ain't like stallions moaned, right? That was totally a girl thing.
>As far as you know, anyways, didn't have time to get a proper education on that, and hey, no one to tell you anyways.
>"Uhm, miss I'm gonna...y-you know, might wanna stop!"
>She'd just smile, muttering out a "Go ahead!", before keeping the pace up, you'd give a soft nod, and without much of a
>>
warning following that, your orgasm would hit you, your flare poking out as you'd extend an inch or two inside of her, shooting white, creamy goodness inside of her.
>Not like she minded this at all, if anything you'd say she enjoyed it, based on the look she was giving you. You couldn't keep quiet following such a thing, and you'd let out a pretty loud moan, betraying yourself. Well, hey, it was way too good to keep quieet!
>She'd giggle at this, booping your snootle and stopping her movements, pressing her hooves against your chest and standing up.
>You came quite a lot for a lil' colt, indeed, you could see your seed drip down onto the sheets below after a few moments.
>You'd keep your gaze at her, your shaft slowly retracting back into it's sheath, as you'd feel tired by every passing second.
"Tch, didn't know you'd make such a mess, but mh. You were good, I hope I taught you a thing or two, don't just follow your instinct, do what your partner would like you to do, okay?"
>You'd nod, indeed you heard her, but you were just way too tired to taalk.
>And so, you'd slowly drift off to sleep on the now very stained bed, which had an oddly specific smell of sex.
>You did feel something heavy and soft on you as you would, hugging you tightly. Who knew.
>You didn't, that much remained a mystery for the rest of the night.
>The..unusual, yet pleasuring night, one that you wouldn't be forgetting for a while.
>Now how will you get home again?

>>30201356
Be well, I'll miss your stories.
Be like me, do casual batty sex! That's fun.

More lore up next, might as well continue on with this. Or not. I'll see.
>>
>>30204853
This swap was unf as hell, good work
>>
File: 1465179971220.png (14KB, 177x238px) Image search: [Google]
1465179971220.png
14KB, 177x238px
batt
>>
>>30205265
What a smirk
>>
>>30205265
Dood
>>
>>30204853
This got me diamonds, hot stuff, especially the part about fucking Blue's mom
>>
Bat
>>
Your favorite non-lewd bat pony story, go!
>>
>>30207221
Anon and Gloom Wing!
>>
>>30207221
Moss Moon's story
>>
What if Blueberry went through blueberry inflation?
>>
File: ConnieNewsie (8).png (370KB, 1062x595px) Image search: [Google]
ConnieNewsie (8).png
370KB, 1062x595px
It's not easy being FAKE NEWS
>>
File: ConnieNewsie (9).png (373KB, 1062x595px) Image search: [Google]
ConnieNewsie (9).png
373KB, 1062x595px
>>30208687
Starring Newsie just because
>>
>>30208694
>>30208687
Who this white bat
>>
>>30209149
Constella Kino
>>
>>30209156
ooooh, tornado hairdo bat
>>
>>30208687
>>30208694
I like this bat reporter, she can criticize my ice cream eating habits any time.
>>
Taking nsfw /r/
>>
>>30209888
Flutterbat peeing while her crotchboobs are fondled and her g-spot is tenderly fucked.
>>
Batified pillowcase pissing
>>
>>30209888
moss moon butt, glistening and sweaty after a work out
>>
>>30210253
I like it
>>
>>30208687
>>30208694
kek
>>30208365
she'd be inflated
>>30210253
nice
>>
who is the most 80s vibe bat?
>>
>>30211626
Judging by mane styles, it's a fight between Moonlight, Dusk Dancer and Tulip
>>
File: eggo sign.png (30KB, 1874x1263px) Image search: [Google]
eggo sign.png
30KB, 1874x1263px
>>
>>30211748
Eee eee eeeee eeee eeeee eeeee eeeee eee ee ee ee ee eeee ee eee

Eee eee eee eee eee eee ee eee eeeee ee eeee e ee eeeee
Laaa laa Laaa Laaa Laaa Laaa Laaa Laaa laa laa laa la Laaa la laaaa
>>
>>30211712
Now I want to see these three standing around with 80s accessories, one of them maybe blowing a bubble gum
>>
>>30211748
Always wanted to make this with bat ponies if I could animate / do voices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efOVv6_Fq14&t=31s
>>
>>30212366
I loved this game
Manju eating and kickboxer the best
>>
File: 1491691507491.png (155KB, 465x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491691507491.png
155KB, 465x744px
Reminder
>>
>>30213217
I want to caress and slap her butt
>>
File: 1492051658297.png (228KB, 882x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1492051658297.png
228KB, 882x1086px
>>30213391
>"B-but I'm sfw!"
>>
>>30213490
She's NSFW for Tulip
>>
File: growl.png (213KB, 946x789px) Image search: [Google]
growl.png
213KB, 946x789px
*costume noises*
>>
>>30213490
plump peach butt is nsfw
>>
>>30214364
public analingus
>>
File: Hekesuh anon2.png (1MB, 1418x2003px) Image search: [Google]
Hekesuh anon2.png
1MB, 1418x2003px
>>
File: wew.png (191KB, 988x809px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
191KB, 988x809px
night watch is pleasantly smelly
>>
File: nightwatch4.png (913KB, 4745x5000px) Image search: [Google]
nightwatch4.png
913KB, 4745x5000px
>>30215950
>>
>>30215295
It's going to get very homo with those two after a while
>>
>>30193366
This bat right here. She's a pretty great bat.
>>
File: Mosina Batburrito 2.png (737KB, 4700x2243px) Image search: [Google]
Mosina Batburrito 2.png
737KB, 4700x2243px
>>30217150
Yet not good enough to post a proper picture of, poor Mosina
>>
>>30217171
>before
>>30217174
>after

Remember to burrito your bats for maximum eeeeeee
>>
>>30217174
>>30217180
She's been too busy removing kebab. It's Ramadan after all, silly!
>>
File: good_vibrations.png (2MB, 5000x3305px) Image search: [Google]
good_vibrations.png
2MB, 5000x3305px
>>30217202
>>
>>30217226
>be Mosina
>what do?
>>
>>30217235
step 1
>remove
step 2
>there is no step two
>>
Fun fact b Mosina is a qt who doesn't remove kebab
>>
File: sulk_bat_by_glitterbell-d8z9984.png (243KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
sulk_bat_by_glitterbell-d8z9984.png
243KB, 1024x754px
Pllbbt
>>
File: HeartBeat sour candy.png (612KB, 4717x4696px) Image search: [Google]
HeartBeat sour candy.png
612KB, 4717x4696px
>>30217889
stop this HeartBeat, you'll get a scrun- well, I wanted to warn you
>>
>>30217949
She's in her rebellious stage it seems
Wonder what will be her phase out of all of them
>>
File: thicc.png (459KB, 1113x1227px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
459KB, 1113x1227px
>>
>>30218681
Arrrr Mia she gets to has a steerin' wheel on her butt 'cause it be driving me nuts
>>
File: eggobeddo.png (640KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
eggobeddo.png
640KB, 800x1179px
>>
>>30219850
I accept
>>
File: long bat.jpg (170KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
long bat.jpg
170KB, 900x1300px
>>30220492
>>
>>30220492
By the powers given to me by god(s) I pronounce you Anon and bat
>>
drawing Moss Moon
>>
>>30221644
splendid
>>
>>30222091
Her butt is
>>
One day bat will appear in the show again
>>
File: 1480517195553.png (441KB, 1788x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1480517195553.png
441KB, 1788x2436px
page 10 emergency
>>
Buml
>>
>>30223532
Lewdness
>>
>>30223532
Cute bat
>>
>>30223986
Midnight Delight is the least appreciated bat out of that story
>>
File: Echo 333.png (354KB, 3280x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Echo 333.png
354KB, 3280x3000px
"Post bats Anon!"
>>
>>30224514
I agree, she needs more love and attention
>>
File: whiteboard1387.png (80KB, 340x337px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1387.png
80KB, 340x337px
Sleepy bat refuses to get up in the morning
>>
>>30225291
Is ok, she can sleep
>>
>>30225291
I feel this bat
I feel this bat deeply
Lazy Dizzy
>>
File: Echo R63 & Echo.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Echo R63 & Echo.png
495KB, 1280x720px
Made an R63 model of Echo and have plans to use him in a few upcoming things. In the meantime, here's him getting a little taste of his female counterpart

Echo's feels conflicted on whether she should like this or not.

nsfw version
http://68.media.tumblr.com/de57385c678e74ef4c119b34a35bd149/tumblr_oqzg2uSB5Z1rdrsqqo1_1280.png
>>
>>30226274
Nice!
>>
>>30226274
>sfm garbo
>>
>>30225297
But she would miss school
>>
>>30227119
True, one day I'll learn Blender, but as of now its all I can do.
>>
>>30228054
Well you can always try to draw
>>
Who is the artist bat?
>>
>>30228294
I try, and have done it. Just not my cup of tea and cannot stick with it.
>>
File: Echo Plush Large.png (3MB, 1705x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Echo Plush Large.png
3MB, 1705x1144px
Finished with Big Batto. She measures slightly over 40" long.
>>
BBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP the bat
>>
>>30229063
wow...you have a huge..bat
>>
>>30229063
that's a pretty awesome echo
>>
File: Echo Plush Collection.jpg (379KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Echo Plush Collection.jpg
379KB, 2048x1152px
>>30229108
Now many bats, kek

Gonna work on a standing small filly plush version of her next. Got a bit of fabric left over, so if I can get away with it, may make a shit ton
>>
>>30229165
nice dakis
>>
>>30229063
Wow
>>
>>30229063
YOU're a big bat
>>30229165
>Dakimakura
jelly
>>
File: Midnight+Delight.png (351KB, 2340x1642px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight+Delight.png
351KB, 2340x1642px
>>30225255
>"But Anon I'm just an old mare, there are plenty of younger mares out there"
>>
>>30229063
do you happen to live in Virginia?
>>
>>30231133
More like Virgin-ia
>>
Bap ponyr
>>
>>30231110
But you are batiful
>>
>>30231133
Nah, Alabama, JP jeeps are everywhere though

>>30231588
RIP Me...cant argue against that
>>
Fat bat mares in heat
>>
Bat is hungry, run away
>>
File: Rouge.png (407KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rouge.png
407KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 2cuties4thepriceof1.png (262KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
2cuties4thepriceof1.png
262KB, 1280x773px
cuties
>>
>>30234600
>>30217973
I think I found it
>>
Do bat ponies drink milk?
>>
File: seductive wink.jpg (34KB, 242x306px) Image search: [Google]
seductive wink.jpg
34KB, 242x306px
>>30233153
>>
So, why don't new writers come around? We have like (two? or less?) At this point.
Based on archives, there was certainly more before. What happened?
>>
>>30237432
Your guess is as good as mine as to why people abandon their stories, because there could be a ton of reasons ranging from really good and understandable ones to wtf are you doing nigger ones.
>>
>>30237432
I did write some stories before here. Didn't get much reaction (I know I was asking/expecting much) but It felt like I was shoving my oc into everyone's faces.
Its tricky thread as people can't easily relate to the characters. It's not like I can use mane 6 as main characters in the story where they are already well established characters.
>>
>>30237432
Maybe because the whole fandom is kind of dry after so many years, the show is not a fresh fenomenon anymore
>>
>>30237717
People going from "I'll write the biggest and bestest story on /mlp/" to "meh I don't have time/lost interest" are the worst.
>>
>>30237938
The word phenomenon made me think of Femanon and I realized, get a few grills here as regulars and you'll have a bunch of people showering the thread with attention in hopes of getting some from the opposite sex.

On that note Batdesu why you no draw qt bat anymore? Otpl where are you? And Holly please draw bat.
>>
>>30238435
lulubell can draw Night Watch too
>>
>>30238469
Yes, that'd be nice
>>
File: 1469051369211.png (56KB, 556x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469051369211.png
56KB, 556x409px
WHOPPER
>>
>>30239593
Butter
>>
Bumping while creating
content
>>
>>30240839
oh boi
>>
>>30240839
woohoo!
>>
some lewd

“How can it look so innocent?”
>You pull Peachy’s fillyhoods labia’s apart, exposing the moist and pink insides of her sexual organ looking like it has never been even glanced at lewdly
>”V-velour...stop staring at it...”
>You lean down and give her opening a lick, tasting her lewd juices, making Peachy let out a whimper and lift up and curl one of her hind hooves a little
>You gulp, your face blushing crimson at how indecent you are right now, licking Peachy’s privates like a hardcore lesbian with loads of pussy mileage behind her, even if you’re completely new to most of this
>Well...for the most part, the three of you have been trying out things a few times...but thanks to your lack of skills Tulip always has the upper hoof and it’s starting to irk you, so when Peachy offered her body to help you train a bit, you went straight for it without stopping to think that you would actually be licking her nether region in her bedroom, while the two of you try to not make too much noise, even if her house is empty
>You can’t help but to grow moist yourself as Peachy lets out gasps and whimpers while you lick up and down along her slit, nomming on her puffy pussy lips and gently lick and suck on clit before stopping
“Am I doing it right?”
>you’re trying to copy mostly what Tulip has been doing to you while you have been making out with peachy and rubbing her nether region with her hoof while she’s doing the same to Tulip
>Peachy shudders and suddenly hugs onto you for support, taking you by a bit of surprise
>”Y-yeah...keep going...”
>>
>>30241335
>You latch onto her clit again, gently suckling and making Peachy moan yet again
>”D-do you want me to...like you know, l-lick you too?”
>You let go
“Well you could...I mean I’m not insisting or telling you to or anything like that...but if you feel like it and...you know...stuff...”
>It’s still a bit awkward for you to initiate something or ask for things to happen, you’re usually stuck...well...r-receiving
>But just blushing about it won’t get you anywhere, so you put on your brave face and albeit blushing madly, switch your position and pull Peachy on top of yourself, her face to your crotch and your face to her moist mound
“Lick it!”
>Peachy squeaks and instantly digs her muzzle right into your fillyhood, making your eyes fly open as you whimper
“N-not so suddenly!”
>Peachy pulls away and starts to apologize
>”I’m sorr-“
>But you suddenly squirt a little before shivering as Peachy stares in surprise
>”W-wow...”
>You glare at her, which she does not see thanks to staring at your twitching fillyhood
“S-shut up! So what if I’m sensitive...”
>You get back at her by patting her fillyhood a bit forcefully, making we slapping sounds as it jiggles with each tiny slap
>Peachy lets out whimpers and grunts, but shivers as her fillyhood twitches as she clearly enjoys this rougher treatment
>”V-velour I was thinking...I know a t-thing that Tulip likes a lot when I do it and you could...you know, learn it if you want to?”
>>
>>30241335
>hardcore lesbian with loads of pussy mileage behind her
my sides are gone
>>
>>30241343
>You stop patting the Peachy pussy
“You do? Please show me”
>Peachy dives back between you hooves and does as she’s told, doing something with her tongue that makes your eyes go out of focus for a brief moment as you let out a rather loud moan while your breath is caught in your chest
>Peachy pulls her head back up from your loins
>”L-like that”
>You just stare at the ceiling with wide eyes, your whole fillyhood feeling extremely sensitive and receptive all of the sudden
“What was that!?”
>Peachy blushes, squirming a little on top of you, squishing her thighs against you
>”W-well it goes like this”
>She dives back in and you’re left making intangible squeaks and moans while being unable to process any of that
>”Did you get that?”
>You manage out a weak no between pants and she dives back in once again, making you grasp at her thighs and butt desperately as your eyes flutter and dart around
“P-peachy just w-waaaiihhhnnfff~”
>She stops soon enough
>”Like that...Velour are you ok?”
>You manage to collect yourself and shoot a glare at her
“Are you doing this on purpose?”
>She blushes even redder, somehow it’s possible, and seems surprised with her eyes as wide open as they can be
>”N-no...I don’t know what you mean...”
>She starts scrunching and looking away from your eyes...is she being shy or is she actually guilty and feeling self conscious?
>>
>>30241350
>Nonsense, this is Peachy...but she has been spending a lot of time around Tulip...
>”W-we’ll do it step by step, if that’s ok with you I mean...copying me while I do it and learning like that and you know...stuff...”
>You give her your trademark pouty bat face
“You better do it really slow...you butt...”
>Peachy nods and leans her head back in, placing her tongue firmly against your clit and you do the same to her, once again tasting her sweet taste and feeling how her fillyhood tries to grasp your mouth, moving up against it
>Peachy moves her tongue, making you twitch, and you do your best to mirror her movements and soon enough both of you are letting out high pitched squeaks and moans while licking at each other, both of your bodies beginning to practically melt against one another as a warm pleasant feeling of pleasure wraps the two of you into its embrace
>Her little teats rubbing up against your body, yours brushing up against hers, her soft coat against your velvety goat, tasting each other and slowly yet tenderly licking each other out, holding on to one another’s thighs
>it’s almost tantric how the warmth and enjoyment keeps slowly and steadily rising, very gently, taking its time...
>Feeling a bit better...and more...A-and more, your face is so red right now...O-ohh~ and she’s radiating so much heat and breathing so fast...nhhh...mmmhh~ while you keep licking her~
>Nhh...NNHHhh...hhnnn...so good...h-HHHHHHHNNNNH!
>your hips buck and you suddenly gush all over Peachy’s face as a wave of unimaginable sexual ecstasy floods your body and mind, taking you completely by surprise, ravaging your body over and over a-and ovvverrrhh~
>Suddenly Peachy gushes all over your face too, shaking you back from your near mind numbing experience as she whimpers and holds on to you
>>
>>30241357
>If she’s feeling at all what you are...the idea makes your heart race as you gently hold on to her and keep giving her very gentle stimulation, gently brushes and touches near her lewd areas, but not directly on them
>This seems to work as her fillyhood keeps pulsating even after she has gushed like it wanted to shoot out more of her fillycum
>Peachy struggles to even breathe as her body keeps tensing up against her will, and after a few more ups in her rollercoaster ride she collapses on top of you, panting wildly and letting out feral moans and grunts quite unlike her
>”V-velour please no more, I c-can’t...”
>You pet her butt while enjoying your own afterglow, your cheeks still as rosy as your puffy pussy is
“I think...I think I found my new trick against Tulip...thanks you Peachy”
>”I’m happy to have been able to help...but you two should not make it a competition”
>You rest back and catch your breath a bit more, feeling ecstatic about the possibility to stick it up to Tulip for leaving you a drooling mess every time, and making it hard for you to walk the next day
>Peachy’s not at fault since she’s just being strung along after all...but now you need to rest
>The next time you had an encounter with Tulip involved as well, which means the next night, you still got bedroom dominated when she pulled out a toy and proceeded to really make you unable to walk straight for a few days, and with Peachy aiding her happily, making you really suspect her innocence after all
>Now you need to come up with a way to leave both of them a drooling mess thanking you for such a wild ride...N-not that you said anything like that to Tulip!
>And she certainly did not make you blush like mad and feel all fluttery on the inside as she and Peachy both gave you a kiss and told you they both love you
>>
>>30241364
unf level at 103%
>>
>>30241364
Now I have ideas for pics!
>>
File: 1467085191287.png (293KB, 2806x2806px) Image search: [Google]
1467085191287.png
293KB, 2806x2806px
this is voo
>>
>>30237891
>It felt like I was shoving my oc into everyone's faces.
Isn't that what everyone is doing?
>>
TFW you hope your mom didn't come across this thread when getting this picture for a cake...
>>
>>30242910
impressive cake
>>
>>30242910
Is your mom a 4chan user?
>>
>>30241524
Awesome!
>>
>>30244272
She is the one who always replies positively to all his posts
>>
>>30245564
I'm not his mom
>>
I wish *femanon from the thread* was my mommy
>>
>>30245604
That's fucking gross.
>>
>>30245604
Femanon is a myth.
>>
Sketch of Moss Moon and her butt tomorrow.
>>
>>30244272
>>30245564

LMAO, nope. She doesn't really know how to work a computer all that much outside of browsing google.
>>
>>30242910
Happa birdday to you!
>>
File: 1479526244038.png (705KB, 1520x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479526244038.png
705KB, 1520x2448px
Dare you part the curtains to her magical realm?
>>
>>30247369
>her
>>
>>30247970
That's right anon, its a girl bat! A girl bat with colt bits.
>>
>>30248400
Kiss the bits
>>
BATYRS!
Boop from page 10 by a satyrfag.
>>
>>30250096
I'd breed
>>
File: 1495924421272.png (696KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1495924421272.png
696KB, 1800x1400px
>>
File: Fatima Abdul Kehiss.png (290KB, 3657x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Fatima Abdul Kehiss.png
290KB, 3657x4500px
>>
File: 1479094755447.png (338KB, 2023x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1479094755447.png
338KB, 2023x2300px
silent night
>>
>>30253353
eeee night
>>
File: 1395203143346.png (618KB, 800x807px) Image search: [Google]
1395203143346.png
618KB, 800x807px
>>30253708
All is mango, all is bat
>>
File: Moss Moon tired.png (372KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Moss Moon tired.png
372KB, 2500x2500px
It's going to be a sturdy bat I swear
>>
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Echo-the-Bat-Pony-685004541
>>
>>30254384
so fluffy!
>>
>>30254300
Nice pose
>>
>You are Blueberry, a bat filly.
>You've probably told the same story over hundred times now, but it simply never gets old. After all, if you suddenly did stop, you wouldn't be Blueberry anymore.
>It was pretty unique to you, just a blueberry specific thing.
>Yeah.
>In any case, you'd find yourself in the same bed you were lying in yesterday, not exactly what you expected, but you aren't complaining, sleeping with your dad was comfy.
>Too bad he was still asleep, couldn't he of just woke up already!
>You'd squeeze your way out of his hug, shaking yourself like a puppy would, and standing up, before trotting over to the other side of the bed.
>To get Sandstone, who was seemingly still sleeping. It wasn't that early, why were they all sleeping!
>Should of totes woke up, it was spring, and uhm, it was a warm day, not time to be a sleepyhead. You'd bap him, pretty hard, until he'd suddenly jerk awake.
>Poor colt, you didn't spook him, did you?
>He'd jump up, before landing back on the soft bed, causing a small shock wave, though one which bed would readily absorb. Thankfully, he wasn't heavy.
"Heey..", he'd speak up the moment he'd see you looking adorably at him.
>He'd rub his eyes, before booping you and stretching.
>He'd clear his throat, standing up and jumping off the bed.
"You know. That was pretty crazy, I mean, uhm. I had sex with your mother, you know?"
>You'd chuckle, of course you know, who else was moaning like a little girl, you? Well, maybe.
>You totally weren't that was just a ruse, yeah!
>Either way, you would sigh, slowly opening the door to the outside world.
"Uhm, you sure we should leave, I mean, don't you think they'd mind? You know, because like, they'll get worried."
>"Worried? Please, mommy's used to me being gone for houurs!"
>He'd however sigh, shaking his head.
"I'm not going, they might not be my parents, but come on, they brought us all the way here for some fun and now you're leaving?"
>>
>"Well, hey, I' can't sleep all day, I'm not a baby!" you'd fire off back.
>He'd blink, letting out another big sigh.
"Look, fine, Blue, but at least leave a letter, or something, piece of paper, maybe, just so they know we've left."
"And not that we've abandoned them on purpose or something."
>You'd nod, well, yeah. He had a good point there. "Okay, you go write something up, then! I'll be uhm, outside, yes."
>And with those words, you'd sneak out outside, making sure to be rather quiet, Sandstone would follow you shortly after.
>Well, shortly wouldn't be the word for it, it took him quite the time to well..you know, write stuff down, maybe he just wasn't too good at writing letters. Or you know, anything.
>You've never seen him write anything anyways, so who knew.
>He'd exit a few long minutes later, grabbing your hoof.
"Hey hey, you got quite lost there, you alright?"
>You'd squeak, but yeah, of course you were fine, just wondering why it took him so long.
>Writing wasn't so hard of a thing, now was it?
>"Riight, took ya quite a while, what were you exactly doing."
"Writing, duh!" he'd respond almost instantaneously, didn't seem like he was lying.
>Besides, with the fact you were listening for whatever he was doing the entire time it wasn't like he could of done anything.
>"Uhm, fair enough, ye."
>He'd nod, and start trotting away, you'd run after him, stopping as you'd catch up, and keep up the pace.
>"so, where are ya headed off to?" you'd ask, a bit confused as to where he headed off.
>After all, the place wasn't all that familiar and you didn't have that good of an idea.
>It was quite on the edge of pony ville, not exactly where you used to venture to.
>But, hey, if he knew where to go, why not.
"Well, I was thinking about going to center, enjoying the way ponies go about their day."
"Least till your parents decide to wake up and look for us, besides, I wrote that in the letter, can't exactly poof somewhere else."
>>
>You'd scrunchy, but follow him, well, not exactly place you wanted to go to.
>You always preferred the park, less sunlight to bother your sensitive batty eyes.
>That and it was not as hot in there, you were a pony all the same, fur didn't make things too good during the warmth of spring days.
>"Well, sure, I mean, not much else to do in the meanwhile."
>And, so after a short walk, the two of you would arrive there, you'd go for a nearby bench and sit, you didn't have problem standing, no but you didn't wanna bump into others.
>Hard to explain, not exactly your thing.
>Sandstone would sit down next to you, taking in a deep breath.
"So, uhm, safe from yesterday, how have things been lately in your family, I know we hang out every day, but you don't exactly tell me much about your parents."
>You'd however, retaliate to his comment with a; "Well, hey, you don't exacty talk much about yours either.."
>He'd tilt his head, though nod shortly after. "Well, I guess, yeah. I really don't."
"That said, you never really ask, and I did ask you now, so.."
>Well, he had a point, yeah. You don't ask about his parents, just him.
"Besides, this is gonna be our second summer together, so might as well share a bit more about ourselves, eh? I mean, we're not just friends.."
>"Hey, at this point we might as well be "friends with benefits". You'd say with a smirk.
>But you didn't mean it, you really loved him. It just wasn't as intense, really you'd say it was more of a calmed down version of love at this point.
"Oh, hey, that's not the way I see it, you certainly don't seem to act to me like "just a friend."
>"I was joking, doofus. I love you. But. I do have to say it's different for me, it's not just "I love you for sex, or for you being pretty" or whatever."
>"It's..I love ya for being, well. Sandstone. That ain't to say you're bad in bed.", you'd say with another grin.
>He'd lightly slap you, giggling.
"Blue, there's no need to be so sexual about everything."
>>
>"Heey, that's wrong, there's need for sexuality in almost everything." "Normal conversations totally shouldn't be an exception!"
>"Eeven in public, not like anyone is gonna spank us for it or something."
>And, indeed, no one gave foals shit about what they were doing, almost as if it was completely normal.
>Even if, in the eyes of some adults it was far from that.
"Haha, well, since I've spent most of my life here, I'd say that's fairly true.
"But. Anyhow, you didn't exactly tell me about your parents, you just shifted the subject!"
>You'd scrunch, maybe you have, but that totally wasn't yours to blame, you had a uhm, subject of utmost importance to attend to, yes.
>"Ah, right, I'm sorry. Just, I figured it was more important and stuff."
>You'd say with a pout, trying to look adorable, something you were good at, fluffy bat ears totes helped!
"Ah, it's fine, Blue, it's fine. Just, that doesn't work on me, I'm not an adult."
"I'm cute as well, you know."
>You'd scrunch, gosh darned, maximum scrunch!
>In fact, such scrunch it would probably break your snoot, if it was possible, even!
>"Fineeee, whatever nerdhorse!"
>"But, ah my parents. Well, I've probably told you before, but I come from hollow shades, I wasn't born here."
>"And unlike what might seem like it--no, I haven't lived here forever, really as I said." "I'm here since I was like, six." "I really don't know why we moved, never asked, and well never had to."
>"Don't hate the place, it's pretty good, even though the sun is awfully bright during the summer." "Soo, I kinda have to keep my room shaded, or well, stick to darker places, it just, hurts my eyes."
>You'd point to your slitted pupils, quite different than his, lot more receptive to sunlight.
"Ah, I see. You don't remember much of your early life, do you?"
>You'd shake your head, no you don't really remember much, maybe playing with your family. That would be about it.
>"I'm sorry, no, I don't really remember much at all."
>>
>He'd nod, speaking up shortly.
"I see. Thank you, Blue." "It's always nice to find out more about you. Other than just how many kinks could you possibly have."
"Or how ridiculous your sex drive is. Really, I wouldn't be surprised if you could go for a whole night."
>"Then maybe you should try it out.", you'd speak out with a smug grin.
"Is that a challenge?"
>You'd nod. "Absolutely cutie, next time we're around home, eh?"
>You'd chuckle, yes yes, typical blueberry.
>Typical, lewdberry. Maybe that was meant to be your second name after all, who knew!
>Sandstone would raise his eyebrow, licking you before chuckling.
"Good, I didn't expect any different of an answer from ya, ya know?" "I'd be freaked out if you replied with a "no thanks" or something." "Wouldn't be Blueberry."
>You'd snort. "Hey, are you perhaps implying I'm a filly slut?"
>He'd shake his head, taking on a smug face.
"Oh me? Absolutely no, you're my lover, that's all I got to say about you, not a slut."
"That and you're a total nymphomaniac."
>You, indeed took offense to this, why you weren't addicted to sex!
>"W-what, I'm not a sex druggie."
"Stop right there, criminal scum~"
>You'd chuckle, well righto. "Finee, caught me. I might have an issue.." "Buut, I have you to help me, yeah!"
"Help you by fucking you silly?"
>You'd shake your head, blushing while denying the claim. "What, nooooo. I mean as in uhm, go through the issue with me, y-yeah."
>He'd just snort, booping you.
"Kay, whatever you say, Blue, whatever you say."
>After a brief period of silence, you'd drop the topic, shifting on to him.
>"And what about you, you never shared much of your family. Okay, safe for the fact I met them like, once."
>"Did you even tell them we're a couple?"
>He'd nod.
"You bet, long ago too. They are fine with it, say I'm a good influence on you." "Which, I'd say I am, all things considered."
"If anything, you aren't fucking everything with a dick."
>You'd fire off a comment. "Just you."
>>
"Yeah, just me.", he'd reply giggling.
>"Mh, I dunno, I'd say you need to relax more, really just, enjoy being a foal."
>"We won't be foals forever, we'll grow up, and have to do boring adult stuff, like work!"
>"A-and, care for our own foals!"
>He'd chuckle, tilting his head.
"Oh, come on! There's nothing forcing us to have foals, we can, and we are enjoying our time together."
"You're thinking too classically, and you're worrying too much. We've twelve, I sincerily doubt we'll be making foals anytime soon."
>You'd snort, of course you wouldn't, you were a filly, how could you possibly care for another filly!
>"Please, of course I wouldn't, I can't take care of another filly, I'm a big issue to myself."
"See? Now you're being logical, and yes we might have to work as adults, but come on, that's far away, as far as adults are concerned, we are innocent little foals."
>You'd scrunch, w-what was he implying now? "W-what, I am a innocent little foal!", you'd say in a squeaky voice, like a real cute!
>He'd simply raise his eyebrow, snorting.
"Sure you are, you certainly never went into heat, and you most certainly never had sex, no, you're a twelve year old filly who plays with her pony dolls."
>You'd nod, yes yes, that was correct. All that he said, very true.
"Except that you're the complete opposite.", he'd say moments after you'd nod, smirking.
>"Finee, don't be such a fun killer, I can be all cute and innocent!" "I-it's just, uhm." "Y-you to blame!"
"Me to blame? You came to me, not the other way around."
>You'd scrunch, well, true, that wasn't a lie, it's what happened that summer night. Bwuh.
>"I was in heat!", you'd exclaim, trying to defend yourself, failing, of course.
"So were the twenty other fillies at the playground there, and yet, you came to me, and gave me the night of my life."
"Night I'll never forget." "Still, you're a perv. A twelve year old pervert."
>"Am nawt! I just uhm, have my n-needs, and you need to take care of them, yes."
>>
>He'd blink, nodding.
"Hey, fair enough, but denying my point doesn't make it any less valid."
>You'd squint, shutting up, nope, you had no comeback to make to that!
>"Eh, alright, I guess that's true enough, bwuh."
>You'd pause, before quickly shifting the subject.
>"So, uhm, I suppose we should go home, quite a bit of time passed, mommy's probably worried about me already. And dad as well."
"Remember, I left them a letter, no thanks to you. You just wanted to leave, aha!"
>"Please! I'm not that good at making things anyways, not uhm , writing things."
"Yes yes, excuses. Come on, let's bamboozle."
>He'd grab your hoof, yanking you from the bench you were sitting down on, it was actually really warmed up from your butt, and, as you'd stand up, you could feel the cold breeze blow over it.
>Not that comfy of a feeling, noh. Chilly! Thankfully, your tail was long, enough to stop air from freezing your buttcheeks.
>"Oh gee, fine fine, I gotcha we need to get moving."
"That's exactly what you said, and suddenly, you aren't going, now shush before I start asking more questions you can't answer."
"Sillybutt.", he'd say with a giggle, letting go of your hoof as you'd start walking.
>You'd be met with the familiar crossroads once again, parting ways with your bitch.
>"Well, see ya tomorrow, mmkay? And. You should totally keep that promise you said you'd do." "A "sleepover"
>He'd giggle, trotting up to you for a second to boop you, nodding.
"Aye, tomorrow, I'll talk with my parents to stay over at your house, see ya, Blue!"
>You'd wave him off and head home, walking in through the front door, not even bothering to knock.
>"I'm home, mom!", you'd exclaim, trotting up to the kitchen.
>Your mother would walk out of the bathroom a few seconds after, blinking.
"Oh, hello, honey, it's nice that you left us that note."
>You'd rub the back of your head, letting out a sigh. "Oh, uhm, actually it was Sandstone's idea."
>>
"Ah, I see, well, that's fine. You should look up more to him, then. We would of been worried sick!"
>You'd nod solemnly. "I understand mom, I'll keep that in mind."
"Okay. Good.".
>She'd turn around and walk away back to the kitchen, you yourself were headed off to the bed, time to read some things, and well, maybe sleep.
>You did have a plan of having a pretty exhausting day tomorrow. Word.
>You'd walk into your room, sit down on the bed, and open a book.
>It was a book on "Estrus and how to manage it."
>You never had the chance to read it fully, it was pretty big, some two hundred pages, but you did every night, bit by bit. Lot of useful info in that one.
>You'd put the book away after reading for half an hour, flicking off the lights and heading off for the bed. You fall asleep pretty quickly, even if you didn't do much more than just talk today.
>Talking was a rather exhausting activity. Yish. Mfh.
>Tomorrow was gonna be a fun day, really fun. Totes.

Have your weekly recommended dose of Lewdberry™
What's up next is hidden in the story somewhere, spoilers!
>>
>>30255432
yesssssssss
>>
>>30255432
Nice!
>>
>When the thread jumps back to page 1 but you can't see the bump
>>
File: teylip2.png (2MB, 1369x1500px) Image search: [Google]
teylip2.png
2MB, 1369x1500px
When your computer breaks down and you loose all of your bat pony oc pictures you've collected so far
>>
>>30255432
That was pretty adorable and cutelewd
>>
File: 1491165887661.png (157KB, 807x671px) Image search: [Google]
1491165887661.png
157KB, 807x671px
>>
>>30257345
i like her eyes and her suit is cute
>>
File: Midnight Delight and Fairylights.png (871KB, 2032x2577px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Delight and Fairylights.png
871KB, 2032x2577px
>>
batbat
>>
File: 1471384273362.png (452KB, 1323x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471384273362.png
452KB, 1323x1000px
>>30258822
This pairing is cute, when you ignore all the deviant lesbosexual activities Midnight has
>>
Bumps bat bumps
>>
>>30260801
Bumps bumping
>>
>tfw you use your oc as a quick ready-made template and try pony rp on random discords and accidentally create another version of your oc because you didn't stay in character and made no plans and slutted around for shits and giggles
>>
>>30261809
what is your oc
>>
Daylily
>>
>>30261809
>tfw it's how Daylilu acts when she is drunk and horny
>>
>>30261831
Yes, yes. it sounds quite like her.
>>
File: Moss Moon tired2.png (807KB, 2500x2420px) Image search: [Google]
Moss Moon tired2.png
807KB, 2500x2420px
Update
>>
>>30261852
Never give her booze
She'll make bat puns and rub her butt against other ponies for the sole purpose of a spit roast or cunt grinding
>>
>>30261945
Sexyback
>>
>>30262101
I want to see that
>>
>>30263485
>You are a human male, green in color because you're actually an anonymous
>Drinking bleach actually worked, who'd have thought
>You notice a mare suddenly leaning up against you
>"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple~"
>She is obviously drunk, you inform the harlot to take a step back, only 4 more years left until magical powers and then you will be rolling with the wizards
>she giggles and turns around
>"That's too bad...I could make it worth your while~"
>She lifts up her tail and flashes-that's a moist pussy.
>She seems amused of your reddened state as she sways her hips and walks away, stumbling a little on her hooves
>Only to pause halfway through and rush back to you
>"Hey come on~ you know you want to, I saw how you looked at it"
>she grabs your hand and now you're touching...ok why are you even resisting, time to fuck a bat
>after being dragged away into a supply closet and having a butt jackhammer itself against your loins she cleaned your mixed juices glazed cock with her mouth and gave your glans a kiss before going back to the party
>...You swear if this ends up with this mare getting preggers you're going to pull a black man
>>
Bat is for boops
>>
>>30263705
kek
>>
File: 1485754697459.png (222KB, 787x844px) Image search: [Google]
1485754697459.png
222KB, 787x844px
baaaa
>>
File: Midnight is young2.png (739KB, 2500x2648px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight is young2.png
739KB, 2500x2648px
Oldy batty!
>>
SAVE THE BATS
Page 10 bump
>>
Let's discuss something.
>>
>>30267665
Did all the adult bats went extinct ?
>>
>>30267771
No, they were merely taken away by foals for cuddles And sex
>>
>>30267771
No, they're too busy with adult things like sacrificing all of your time and strength for work, being too worn up and tired afterwards to do anything and having to drop off hobbies and putting on weight from an irregular diet and no spots in your life to exercise while they become dull and drone like from the weight of responsibilities and worries piling up on them while the stress makes them look twice their age, just wishing to die already.

Or they went on a big adult only cruise
>>
Why not?
Do you think that we're going to see a bat in the show again? Is this going to be an episode focused on that specific bat poner, an episode about Luna and her guards, a bat who visits Ponyville, something else? Is this going to be a mischievous bat, a kewl RD-like warrior, or maybe a silent guy? Mare or Stallion?
>>
>>30268925
I'd guess no because nothing good ever happens
>>
File: Moon Moon 2.png (748KB, 1240x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Moon 2.png
748KB, 1240x1292px
>>
>>30269279
Qt bat
Is he related to moon moon the dog?
>>
>>30268925
Probable. since they appeared again in that episode then there is a really high chance if their origin to get expanded upon.

or bat ponies do not exists and they will say it's just a costume that Luna guards wear
>>
Page 10 alert
>>
>>30269279
Cute colt. I need more info, who owns him, what's his personality like.
Can I steal him for a story chapter? There is a lack of male bat OC's. Love bites doesn't count.
>>
>>30270424
How about an oc of your own?
>>
>>30270975
Only male ocs I own are adult bats and an unicorn colt. I'd need a bat colt for what I had in mind, but it's fine if you don't wanna share them.
>>
>>30270997
I don't own that colt oc. Sorry for my bad english it's not my strongest suites. what I meant was. do you want me to create a new OC for you.

>I'd need a bat colt
do you have anything specific in mind like mane color or other stuff. or do you want me to come up with that myself. I'm fine either way I just wanted to get out of my comfort zone and draw some colts.
>>
>>30270424
Equestria Prevails is the owner, you can steal it for the story
>>
>>30271199
Well, I suppose there's no point with the act anymore. I'm the guy who owns Blueberry and Sandstone, and I've always wanted to write a scene where Blue gets fucked by a bat colt, but, unfortunately, there is a horrible lack of those, as you may know.

There before, I was asking on the fella above's personality, he seemed cute, and if all went right, I could write something about them, even if it was gonna end up a sloppy foal threesome, like I'm used to doing. Haha.
But, yes. Again, I already wrote a scenery with Sandstone getting a unicorn but, poor Blue nevers gets batdick. No bats! So, if you feel kind enough, two toned mane, green and mango orange, fur can be a shade of olive, preferably lighter.
Really, was just planning as a one-time use. Don't do it if you don't want to, I just wanted one to use for, like, one short.

>>30271283
Thanks Anon.
>>
we have HeartBurn
>>
>>30271479
Free to use
>>
>>30272063
yup, his dick, balls and butthole are opensource
>>
>>30271450
If that's the case then use that bat. I'm pretty sure you'd make the owner happy.

I'll just do something else in the meantime
>>
boop
>>
>>30272316
>tfw Dizzy is hinding under the bed because she knows that it's time for her good night spanks
>>
File: Dizzy under the bed G.png (243KB, 1765x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy under the bed G.png
243KB, 1765x1242px
>>30274950
>>
>>30275285
>tfw it's just her dad changing outfit to pajamas and she is not going to gat a whooping
>>
>>30275285
>Urge to be spanked: rising
>>
File: Moss Moon tired.png (1MB, 2303x2420px) Image search: [Google]
Moss Moon tired.png
1MB, 2303x2420px
Sturdy bat enjoying a cup of cold soda.
>>
>>30276182
I really like her Mane
>>
>>30276182
I really like her back and want to cum all over it
>>
~3000 words incoming, I already finished what I said I'd do above, but then someone posted this really cute looking moon moon colt, so I had to use him in a sexual manner. Excuses if I fucked over personality, wasn't given any. Plus I don't want to flood the thread with green.
>>
>You are Blueberry.
>A smelly, sex ridden slut. What, no that wasn't right. That wasn't you.
>That was the mare on the other side of the town, or so you heard at school anyways. Rumors. Or maybe just gossip, who knew.
>Although, you did have a rather messy night, yes. To say at least.
>You did take a bath, and made sure to clean out yourself throughfully, yes, even down there. After all, being messy wasn't your sorta thing.
>Being cum-filled, however, was! For a night, not for the day after, you weren't that sort of pony!
>You'd trot over to the kitchen, rather happy go lucky, and sit down on the table, waiting.
>Waiting for your mother to bring you something to eat, because gosh you were hungry!
>She'd come rather soon, and, instead of food you'd find a brush, and a bucket in her hooves.
"Blueberry, sweetheart, you can't just make so much mess out of your room and expect it to clean itself."
"I don't want to have to replace the carpet, so please, scrub all of that cum out of it!"
>You'd scrunch w-why would you have to do that!
>Though, you would take the bucket and the brush into your hooves, nodding.
>"Okay, but I wanna talk about something."
>She'd nod.
"We will. Clean your room up, now."
>And, so you would carrying the supplies to your room. Your coltfriend still asleep on the floor. Of course he was.
>You'd sigh, rolling him over to where he was laying down, and scrubbing. Scrubbing harder than you fucked him last night.
>Whiich, speaking of, didn't even leave you sore, must be all of cum acting as even more lube.
>And, as much as you wanted to lick it all up, you did scrub the carpet clean, until it looked somewhat normal.
>Well, looking and smelling nicely at least. You'd attempt to lift your lover up, and place him on the bed, but something something he was too heavy.
>So, you'd leave him, all rolled up in a fetal position on the floor, cute.
>He was even snoring adorably, aw.
>>
>You'd exit your room, and go back to the living room, pushing over the dirty water, and the stained brush to your mother.
>"There! Clean sweep!"
>She'd nod, smiling, before sitting down at the table.
>You'd follow shortly, sitting down with her.
"Okay. So, what did my little filly want to talk about?"
>You figured there was no point beating around the bush, so you'd be pretty direct about it.
>"Pregnancy. More specifically, could I end up pregnant when not in heat?"
>Your mother would think for a few seconds, or that's what you could tell from her expression, before speaking up.
"And, you ask because?" "Wait, don't need to answer it. I know you've been sexually active, even from the last year. Would be hard not to nice." She'd say in a rather teasing tone.
"Nice going last night. I was listening."
>You'd blush, didn't she have anything better to do than listen to you have sex!
>"W-well, yes I was wondering if there's any risk and all..I uhm, don't want a foal."
>She'd nod, stopping her tease, and speaking up seriously once again.
"And, yes. There is a possibility, I'm glad you've been thinking smartly. I'm glad I have such a smart filly, indeed it depends if Sandstone is even able to make kids."
"But I take it you don't want to test that out, hm?"
>You'd shake your head, of course you didn't!
"Good. Well, you can certainly take precautions, telling you to not let him finish inside would be a bit silly, I've seen how much you enjoy it."
"So. I won't, but you came to me asking if there is a risk. I take it you also want a way to prevent it, no?" "Well, you see. Unicorns can use magic, but ah. Us bats, or rather all of non unicorn species aren't so fortunate."
"There are potions that will cause temporary infertility, and well, prevent you from having a child. Unfortunately, they are rather expensive, but they are your best bets if you don't want to pull out and well."
>>
"If you don't want condoms. Which, knowing you two would probably cost as much as a single potion would!" she'd exclaim, chuckling.
>"Heeey, we don't fuck that much!"
"Oh, certainly you don't. Certainly, sweetheart."
>You'd scrunch, neh. That so wasn't the truth. Not a single bit!
>"W-we do it like, twice a week m-month."
"Most foals have sex in season, and not off it at all!"
>"That can't be true.."
>She'd shoot right back.
"It's just the way it is Blueberry. So, there. Those are most of our options, unless you want to completly remove your chance to have kids at all in the future. There is a solution for that, but I figure you'd prefer not going that path."
>You'd nod, no of course you weren't going to. That wasn't you.
>"No mom. I do want to have a kid someday."
"Then fine, I would send you to Zecora, in the everfree to make you a potion, but I don't want my two fillies getting hurt. Until then, try not to fuck anyone, or at least, don't let them finish inside, okay?"
>You'd nod, well that was gonna be hard! You were a little slut for that warm feeling!
>"I'll try mom."
"Do, that's important. And remember, they don't last forever, a day at best, so if you plan on pulling out gang bangs with your friends, then just make sure you take one each the day you're about to well. Have sex."
>You'd scrunch, why y-you'd never do such things! You weren't the town's slut! Begging to have as much dicks in you during one night, nope!
>"H-hey, I would never!"
>She'd chuckle and reply back.
"Teasing, sweetheart, now go. I will give you one for today, but, of course, I'll need to have a talk with zecora later, me and your father will likely be gone for a while." "Don't use it in vain, and remember, label isn't lying, it says one day."
"Even though we won't be gone THAT long.", she'd speak out softly, before walking into her bedroom, not saying much else.
>You'd walk to your bedroom, intent on waking up your sleeping lover.
>>
>After all he couldn't sleep forever, that would be a bit boring!
>You'd walk up to him, and lazily boop his snootle, to which he'd open his eyes, blinking a few times.
>Seems he was finally waking up from his thousand years of sleep, like that fairly take, thorn rose.
>"Hellooo, sleepy head! It's like..you'd pause, looking at your watch--"12 pm!"
>"Get up, and let's go adventuring, shall we!"
>He'd roll his eyes.
"Seriously?"
>"Yes, absolutely no sleepyheads allowed, let's go do something!".
>He'd obey, standing up with a sigh, and rubbing his eyes.
"At least lemme wash myself! I smell of cum.."
>You'd frown, but let him.
>"Fine, but hurry up, I'll be waiting just outside."
>And so you would, you'd patiently wait for your lover just outside the house. A few long minutes would pass.
>Until he'd finally walk out, saddlebags strapped to his back. Wait, how did he get those?
>"Hey, those are mine.."
"I figured you wouldn't use them since you didn't take them!", he'd exclaim.
>You'd sigh. "Oh, well have em', they are blue with a mango imprint on them anyways, no biggie."
>"But I want them when we get home!"
"Fineee, I'll give them.."
>You'd nod, and start walking, why no one could take your saddlebags! He had his own anyways!
>What you were doing today is, well. Probably something sexual, being blueberry.
>Or, rather specifically, you were looking for a bat, you really had no success last time, which was like, few months back, but still!
>You and him would spend quite the while walking around, and so, Sandstone would initiate a conversation.
"So, heh. How was the last night?"
>You'd chuckle, trotting over to a bench, and sitting down, no point talking during walking.
>He'd follow shortly after.
>"Weelll, it was fine! Safe for the fact you passed out the first time you came, that was no fun!"
>He'd scrunch, replying briefly.
"H-hey, I'm I just don't have the energy to finish over and over, I'm a colt!"
>"And I'm a filly!, That's no excuse!"
>>
>He'd keep quiet.
"Finee, I guess you're right, but yes. It was good, really good, just noot something I'd wanna repeat anytime soon.", he'd say with a chuckle.
>And sure enough as the two of you would be giggling to yourself, you'd find a bat trotting past you.
>And not just bat bat, a colt bat, from what you could tell!
>Green eyes, purple, rather short mane, flushed out, blue fur, and a darker shade of same color on his wings.
>He walked rather slowly, though not seemingly too confident in himself, a juice box in his mouth as he'd slowly sip from it.
>Your eyes would quite literally sparkle for a moment as you'd notice him!
>And, of course Sandstone would notice that, even if you didn't speak up just yet!
"Oh? Like the colt, don't ya~"
>"S-shut up, you'll s-spook him!"
>He'd only grin, chuckling, and pushing you off the bench, you'd glare at him, but only for a moment, before turning your attention to the colt which was basically right next to you at this point, walking by.
>You'd shout out in an adorable squeaky voice.
>"W-wait!"
>And..he would, probably confused as to why was a filly shouting after him. He'd turn around, take another sip, before blinking.
"Yes?" his voice was soft, not much unlike Sandstone's, you wondered how he was like in sex, aha!
>You'd be quick to speak up once again, Sandstone grinning at you the entire time. B-bitch!
>"Uhm, I kind of wanted to ask something of you, if you'd like, consider it."
>"C-could you maybe, uhm, have sex with me?"
>The foal would look at you with the look of "what the fuck did she just ask from me?"
>You'd blush intently, so intensely your cheeks would go from blue to red in matter of seconds.
>Sandstone would approach the two of you, talking up to the colt shortly after.
>"Don't mind her, she uh..well, really always wanted to see how a bat would feel like, compared to well me. She let me have a unicorn, and well."
>He'd nod softly, seemingly understanding the situation.
>>
"Well. I don't have a fillyfriend, but you must have quite a bit of issues with her, does she usually ask ponies around for sex out of sudden?"
>You'd interject before any of them could reply. "N-No I don't! I just, I was wondering if maybe!"
>Sandstone was quick to put a hoof to your mouth, shutting you up.
"Oh, let me do the talking, Blue."
"I'm sorry if we spooked you, I kind of knew she was going to do it, but still." "Reject us if you want."
>Though, the sparkle in Blueberry's eyes wasn't going away. Something was telling you she was gonna be very sad if he said no!
>He'd finish his juice off, trotting over to a trash bin and placing it there, before going back to you.
"Well. She really seems like she wants it, just, uhm, I've never met a filly so sexually active. Even off season."
"Something wrong with her?"
>"Oh no, no there isn't! She just loves sex, probably loves that more than me."
>You, the batty, had enough of this shit, you'd bite his hoof and squeak out.
>"Hey, no! S-sandstone goes first, then family, and then sex!"
>You spoke this out with a lot of emotion, so much that it was actually unexpected from you.
>Though, you'd shut up briefly after, seeing that Sandstone was rubbing his hoof, you didn't bite too hard, but still, fangs. At least he wasn't bleeding.
>He'd speak up once again, shortly after. "Y-yeah, she's uhm. Special."
>The colt would chuckle.
"Well. I suppose I could, help you out, I have been with girls before, I'd find it weird to find someone who hasn't, I mean. Ponyville is pretty sexually active in general.
"So, uhm. You guys wanna do it here?"
>He'd speak, you'd turn your head over to Blueberry, who nodded rather eagerly at that, you might of been a bit more reluctant but..
>"Fine, we'll do it here, then." "Just, not in the middle of the road!"
>You'd grab your lover's, and the colt's hoof, dragging them off towards a thick, well hidden bush. Best place to be at!
>Best place to have foal sex at, even.
>>
>Blueberry wouldn't hesitate one bit, eagerly laying down on the floor, and spreading her legs, the ridiculous amount of sex she had not showing up at her girl bits one bit.
>Really, they seemed like the ones of a virgin, felt like one, even you never actually knew why, never bothered, she felt too good to bother asking!
>She'd pop open the potion, chugging it down briefly, before giggling, and speaking.
"Kay you two, I should be safe now, I think. Mom claimed os, so go on! Fuck me silly!"
>"Uh, Blue, that's strange, even for you."
>The colt would, however, disagree, shaking his head.
"Oh, she just really seems to like me, so I suppose I should let her. We can share her, if she's not hesitant to, well."
>He'd hint, putting his hoof on her butt-hole.
>To which she'd squint, closing her legs.
>"H-Hey, n-not there g-guys!", she'd exclaim.
>He'd sigh, nodding, then turning to Sandstone.
"She doesn't like it, eh?"
>You'd nod, no you never tried it with Blue, and as far as you know, she didn't want it.
>"No, not really she doesn't."
>He'd nod. "Okay, well, you wanna go first at her, or..?"
>You'd shake your head. "She's been wanting to fuck a bat for months, please be nice and do her a favor, will ya?"
>And, so he would, getting closer to your lover, as you'd take the other side of her, obviously you weren't gonna stand by the side with the whole action going on.
>Her fillyhood was glistening with her juices, the colt wouldn't hesitate too much, slowly sinking his length inside of her, until..
>Until she'd squeak out a "W-wait, stop!"
>And so he would, you'd look down at her, pulling your cock out of her mouth. Hm?
>"I-I can't, he's..t-thick, it hurts a bit.."
>Worst thing is, he wasn't even an inch in her, maybe that explained why she felt a bit less tighter than an unicorn.
>Were bats perhaps capable of taking in bigger things, but Blueberry wasn't?
>Maybe she just had small bits?
>He'd pull out, sighing, before rubbing his unsheathed shaft.
>>
"Well, I don't want to force it on her, she's your lover, not mine. If it doesn't fit, well.."
>Blueberry would however speak up, a look of lust, and desire in her eyes, and sound in her voice.
>"I-I'm worthless! I-I can't even procreate with another of my species w-what is my mom going to say to me!" "U-useless daughter who's never going to give her grandchildren!"
>She'd speak out, bursting out into tears a few moments later, well that killed the arousal for the three of you, the colt would look down at her gleaming depths, backing away and giving them a lick, as you'd get on top of her belly, and attempt to comfort her.
>She'd let out a soft moan through the cries as he'd lick at her.
"Blue, it doesn't have to be that way, you're still a filly, maybe you'll be able to take bats when you grow up, and if not, you'll always have me, we can have kids together, and live happily!"
>She'd smile up at this, seemingly a bit more comforted. She'd swallow her tears and nod.
>"I-I..I guess you're right, I won't cry over it, there are worse things."
>You'd smile as well, her happiness was important to you.
>The colt would blink at two of you, stopping his licks briefly to speak up.
"It's fine, there's no need to push her if it won't fit, we could make it, but, it's probably going to hurt her."
"And, I don't really want to hurt anyone."
>You'd nod at the colt, getting off your lover, and rubbing her fillyclit.
>She'd let out another moan at this, until you'd pull away.
>And turn to the other colt, Blue giving both of you confused looks.
>"Could you perhaps lick her out, while I play with her teats?"
"Sure I could!", he'd exclaim, placing his mouth back on her filly bits, and starting to lick, and suck on them, all the while you'd play with her small, filly boobs!
>Sure enough her reaction was rather intense, as two of her sensitive places were assaulted, moan after moan coming out of the filly.
>>
>You and the colt would continue, just in-tune, making sure not to interfere with each other.
>You could feel yourself being hard, really hard,and given that he was, if barely inside Blueberry's tight depths, certainly he was as well!
>However, both you, and colt, who's name was a total mystery, thanks to you never asking, were managing to keep yourself contect, and controlled, Blueberry, however, was twitching from the simultaneous pleasure.
>You did know just what this meant, so you'd stop playing with her, booping the colt.
>"Stop. She'll finish too quickly."
>He'd nod, pulling away from her girl bits.
>To which Blueberry would frown, and speak up.
>"G-guys! W-why are you stopping, I -I was so close!"
>You'd giggle, lightly pushing the colt away,and moving in front of Blueberry, your shaft aligned with her filly lips, until you'd suddenly push inside, and start thrusting.
>You did indeed, go all the way in, in and out, repeatedly over a short period, unfortunately for you, as Blueberry was already close before, she'd cum after, what you could tell was some 8 thrusts, she'd coat your dick in her foal juices, she'd let out a very audible moan as she'd ride out her climax on you.
>And you wouldn't be holding out for far too long either, shooting a few thick spurts of cum into Blue's depths, letting out a groan as you would, not a deep, manly, one of course.
>And, while you were too busy rutting your lover, you didn't even notice the other bat was busy face-fucking her, and sure enough he wouldn't hold out too long either, letting out a moan as he'd shoot out several spurts into her mouth.
>To, which not to your surprise, Blue swallowed very eagerly, panting as he'd pull away.
>You'd remain lodged in her for a few more seconds, before pulling away, your shaft pulling back into it's sheath.
>The colt would be the first one to speak up after all of this.
"H-Ha, she's amazing, y-you're crazy lucky."
>>
>You'd smirk, giggling, even though you were tired. "I get told that a lot~"
>Blue wouldn't even respond, remaining laying down on the ground, cum leaking from her muzzle, and her pussy.
>A-at least she was on birth control, luckily for you.
>You'd lay down next to her on the grass, not caring that it wasn't comfy one bit, too busy from exhausting sex you just had.
>You'd pop a question to the colt, very tiredly.
>"S-so, w-we haven't really shared names, I'm uhm, Sandstone, and this here is Blueberry, and you would be?"
>He'd reply very meekly.
"Moon moon!"
>You'd nod. "Silly name. But cute, thanks for the fun night!"
>He'd snort, chuckling himself.
"No, thank you for sharing your a-amazing little bat~" "Sorry I couldn't fulfill her wish."
>"Nah, you should of just pushed onward, not be a wuss and back away~"
"H-hey, she said it hurts!"
>You'd nod. "I guess.., she'd still love it."
"Probably. Maybe we'll meet when she's bigger, maybe."
>"I'd hope as much, go sleep now, will ya. Feel free to sleep here with us, but beware, she's lewd from the morning."
"I'll be fine, I need to go anyways. He'd speak as he'd slowly stand up on his wobbly legs, and trot off into the night.
>You had no idea where he went, but oh well. Blueberry would be in for quite the surprise when she'd wake up.

And pls. Someone do me a picture of Sandstone and Blueberry going at it in cowgirl position. Unf~
>>
>>30276682
I can do that
>>
boop
>>
>>30276182
Stay cool, hardworking bat. Nice drawing
>>
>>30276682
I liked how you wrote Moon Moon
>>
Boop all the bats on the butt
>>
>>30276682
Bloody unf, what a lewd story.
>>
File: Whisper stealing clothes.png (407KB, 1337x2465px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper stealing clothes.png
407KB, 1337x2465px
what a lewd filly
>>
File: Bat coffee cup.png (253KB, 985x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Bat coffee cup.png
253KB, 985x1450px
bump
>>
>>30263705
Go on... moar?
>>
File: whiteboard1402.png (16KB, 180x224px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1402.png
16KB, 180x224px
>>30281642
page 10 again
>>
>>30283506
>>30281642
these bats are fun.
>>
>>30281642
Bat you better not be peeing in there again!
>>30283506
Dizzy you're making a mess
>>
File: date sheet.png (1MB, 1544x1659px) Image search: [Google]
date sheet.png
1MB, 1544x1659px
one more before I go to bed
>>
>>30283916
;_;
>>
>>30283506
Messy filly
>>
I want to have sex with a little bat filly.
>>
>>30284857
Take a pick of our wide selection, but remember some of them are not for such intended purposes
>>
I want to make Love Bites feel like a proper mare with my dick
>>
>>30284917
A laughing mare
>>
>>30285037
They don't call me the pooptickler for nothing
>>
File: whiteboard1337.png (13KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1337.png
13KB, 280x157px
I'm running out of bumping materials
>page 10
>>
>>30286002
Kek
>>
File: 4tDcfih.png (608KB, 3256x2560px) Image search: [Google]
4tDcfih.png
608KB, 3256x2560px
>>30286002
I have no idea how to react to this so here's a picture of Daylily peeing
>>
>>30286205
What. Does leiffer have a piss fetish or something? Because I've never seen that pic.
>>
>>30286628
Or something, but the picture is a bit old, it's from derpibooru
He did write a story about getting peed on by a filly ages ago at another general
>>
>>30287782
Link to the story please
>>
>>30288023
https://pastebin.com/VLhr3eFP
>>
Well, after a 10 month wait for this commission, finally popped up from the artist. I admit there are a few nitpicks I can go on about it, but in the end, happy its finally done.

Echo reimagined as a (bat)horse in real life
>>
>>30288636
Noice! Nice pose and details.
>>
File: tumblr_orbt5yjRPM1ukk2syo1_1280.png (1010KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orbt5yjRPM1ukk2syo1_1280.png
1010KB, 960x1280px
Bump
>>
>>30283916
I don't recognise the one on the right of the second row (Not real) and the one on the bottom left.
>>
>>30288636
>round eyes
REEeeEEEeeeeEeeEE
>>
>>30288636
If I saw that irl I'd shoot it
>>30290212
Cute Echo, Cute but piercing ruined other pony
>>
lick
>>
>>30291199
I refuse to do such a thing.
>>
>>30291629
Your loss
*licks*
Ok instead of strawberry I got horse hair
>>
>>30292210
And one disgusted bat filly
>>
>>30292651
Grossed out qt
>>
File: 1478727362005.png (1MB, 4380x2929px) Image search: [Google]
1478727362005.png
1MB, 4380x2929px
>Smelter demon
>>
So like when are we getting more fresh bat stories?
>>
File: Shutterstock_art.jpg (36KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_art.jpg
36KB, 1024x768px
>>30288636
>>
>>30293213
Contemporary bat
>>30293122
When like writers start to like write them and stuff?
>>
>>30293213
10/10
>>
File: 1495663641402.png (71KB, 639x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495663641402.png
71KB, 639x589px
What made bat sad?
>>
>>30294058
Her love interest who showed no danger of talking and picking up any mares got suddenly approached by a less socially awkward bat and now they're an item, just on the day you had worked enough courage to confess your emotions, but now you have to play the friend role that you've been playing for years
>>
>>30294424
Awww...
>>
>>30294424
Aww man, I was gonna post something similar to that, but more like
>Watching you hang out with another bat, it hit her like a brick
>She will never get married and have an adorable satyr child with you
>This sudden realization nearly made her break down on the spot
Bump from 9 by a satyrfag, by the way.
>>
File: Satyr - Bat Yuzu 25.png (162KB, 682x769px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Bat Yuzu 25.png
162KB, 682x769px
Okay, one last bump from page 9 from me for tonight.
>>
>>30296616
dem ears!
>>
>>30294058
She didn't get a good night kiss
>>
>>30296769
Not even a boop...
>>
Not even a mango
>>
My bat, board is going so fast today
>>
File: whiteboard1376.png (32KB, 311x204px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1376.png
32KB, 311x204px
>>30298632
you mean slow ?
>>
>>30298780
kek
>>
File: 1461660462792.png (1MB, 2581x2425px) Image search: [Google]
1461660462792.png
1MB, 2581x2425px
>>
>>30300250
You're eating that fruit rather suggestively bat, are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working.
>>
After giving up her regular exercise routines due to not having that much time for them, and settling for her job as a mailmare instead of aiming towards being a guard with though physical requirements, Daylily has put on a few or more pounds of weight thanks to snacking, all of them going straight to her butt and thighs, making this rather fit bat a thicc bat.
>>
>>30300382
I'm okay with this!
Smack the butt and see how it shakes
>>
>>30295553
I want to make little bat satyrs with her
>>
>>30300382
I can get behind this
I want behind that
THICCCCC
>>
File: 1497055052224.gif (2MB, 285x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497055052224.gif
2MB, 285x508px
>>30300382
>>
File: 14506263452047.png (703KB, 1750x2400px) Image search: [Google]
14506263452047.png
703KB, 1750x2400px
>>
>>30303252
>"This is not what I meant Anon..."
>>
>>30303710
Hand on ear tuft edit
>>
>>30300382
Unf.
>>
File: Space Bat.png (810KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Space Bat.png
810KB, 1280x720px
In Space, nopony can hear you skree
>>
>>30305271
Mango Planet!
>>
>>30305271
Bathugger, batbuster, flap-o-morph
>>
>>30302476
Urge to write rising
>>
>>30307064
hype rising too!
>>
>"Hey Tulip isn't your mom a bit...fat?"
>Your ears twitch
>"I dunno Velour but look at it...it's so..."
>"I am...I can't tear my eyes away from it"
>"Me neither Velour, it's like it's...hypnotic"
>"Yeah and it's weird how it's al gathered up in there instead of you know, everywhere"
>You frown and look back at Tulip and Velour
"What are you two whispering about?"
>They tear their eyes off of your behind and answer with "nothing" before exiting the scene
>You sigh and look at your butt, it kind of looks like it's bigger, you guess? You haven't really been paying attention to its size...
>But it is true you've been working out a lot less, and Midnight Delight likes to bake you and Tulip sweets so you've been snacking a bunch
>But it can't be that big, those two must have been just pulling your wing
>You keep walking towards home, now suddenly conscious of your thighs and buttocks rubbing up against one another as you walk
>And completely oblivious to a few zebra's biting their lip and making groping motions and silent screeches and woops as they see you go by and flail around
>After reaching your home you go to the big mirror and take a look at your butt
>And you cringe
"Oh wow, how?"
>It's huge! And it's all in your buttocks and thighs, your tummy has not been bulging out much nor has fat stored up in any other parts of your body, it's just your butts and thighs, no wonder you have not noticed...
>You shift your weight and your booty jiggles, making your eyes shot open wide
>What happened to your perky sporty butt?
>Well it's still surprisingly perky, thankfully no fat hanging ass and no orange peel skin, but it's still at least twice of not three times the size of your butt the previous time you were paying attention to it
>you give your hips a shake, and then push yoru butt out and pres your hind hooves together
>And then you hop up and down a little on them, making your buttocks and thighs clap against one another
>>
>>30307906
>You stop doing that and stand up to your hind hooves and back up against the mirror, your butt squishing up against it much earlier than any of your back touches it
>In fact you have to lean backwards some to even get your upper back to touch against the mirror while your butt feels like it might push the mirror through the wall
>Now that you carefully look at yourself, your hips are wider than your shoulders!
>that's kind of hot...
>Your lean back against the mirror and massage your thighs, now as thick as your head if not thicker
"Wow..."
>you lean back down and keep looking at the mirror while walking away from it, the sway of your hips and the movements of your buttocks having become much more noticeable and larger than normally
"C-calm down Daylily, they just look big but they aren't that big..."
>you quickly get some naughty panties from your wardrobe and start slipping them on
"Yeah I can still slip these on easy...and that part is supposed to stretch, they would not have made it stretchy if it was not supposed to stretch!"
>They do squish up your buttocks some...you have to admit it, they're too small for you now
>You hang your head with a frown and start walking, and suddenly they tear, exposing your ass crack
"Oh come on..."
>You frown and then scrunch as relaxing your body out makes your now unclenched buttocks push out and tear the panties up further, your butt bouncing back to its uncaged glory
>What if Midnight Delight thinks you're a fatty now? You need to start working out...
>You grab your butt and pull your cheeks apart, exposing-how has that gotten fatter?
>Even your marehood has grown larger and puffier to match the size of your newfound booty
>You let go and let your cheeks slap back together, and then give your butt a slap
>And then a harder one, wow this new ass can take much more harder punishment, that did not even feel that-
"Hn!"
>>
>>30307911
>You gave yourself a bit too hard of a slap, making your butt and thighs ripple
>"What are you doing Daylily?"
>You stop and quickly whip your head around, finding an amused looking Midnight Delight leaning at the doorway, looking at you
"Midnight!"
>You turn around quickly, making your thighs slap together rather audibly, making you frown
"I've put on weight..."
>She nods and giggles
>"Yeah I've noticed"
>You blush and scrunch as your ears droop down
"I need to start dieting and working out"
>"Or you could just keep going on like this..."
>You look at Midnight surprised
"Do you...want me to be fat?"
>She shakes her head
>"You're not fat, you've just grown yourself a booty, and what a good booty it is~"
"it is?"
>You look at it again as Midnight Delight walks next to you
>"Oh yes, it's so big and soft yet in the proper shape~"
>She snuggles her head against your butt
>"I really like it"
>Suddenly the front door opens and closes and Tulip rushes to you
"What is it Tu-"
>YOu don't get to finish yoru sentence as she suddenly flies to your butt, pushes Midnight away and hugs her hooves as much around it as she can, burying her face into your butt and rubbing up against it, a muffled eeeeeeeee audible from within
"Hey don't swarm around my butt, it's not that great just because it got fat"
>Tulip pulls her head away to breathe and speak
>"Mom it's not fat, it's amazing!"
>Midnight Delight joins her in groping and nipping and even licking your butt
>"It's simply divine~"
>You start to feel weak on your hooves and rather warm at a certain area
"H-hey now you two calm do-oohhhh... ohhnnn~"
>You find yourself resting your front down against the floor while keeping your butt up as you keep your hind hooves standing
"Will you two hornballs stop that I'm gonna...a-ahh...nnhhhh~"
>>
>>30307918
>You suddenly find yourself surrendering your ass to the two, and after some nipping, licking, touching, massaging, slapping caressing, poking brushing plowing and rummaging, and leaving you panting and drenched, you find yourself thinking that having gained a bit weight like this isn't that bad...
>In fact the next evening at breakfast you took the two by surprise by wearing some booty emphasizing clothing that you picked up at your early evening post run, now noticing how much attention your butt was getting from random ponies
>You do feel a bit bad at how one earth pony stallion got into a fight with his petite marefriend after being caught ogling at you as you were leaning down and going through your bag
>And now you carry your somewhat fat ass with pride, instead of worrying about loosing it right away
>But you still pay a bit more attention to what you eat, you don't want to go from big butt battie to a fat battie, even if the two would probably not even mind if that happened, judging how much they were raving about your softness and cushion-likeness while entranced by your butt
>But you have to admit, with this brand new outlook on things, it's making you beam with pride as you look how it spreads out against the bench you're sitting on while sipping your boxed juice as the last rays of the sun are dispreading into the horizon, the booty shorts in your mailmare bag waiting for you to put them on and make the "morning" of Tulip and Midnight extra delightful
>Why are those zebra's over there saying dayum a lot while glancing at you?
>>
>>30307919
>after remembering all that as you sit at the breakfast table, your butt pleasantly constricted in your booty shorts you realize why and blush
>If Sneak, Lockpick and Butterknife saw you now...well they'd probably instantly beg for a threeway or something
>that or just stare and shout at it incoherently
>You hop off of the chair as the doorbell rings and find Peach Screech and Scratchy Velour behind it
You turn around and lead them in, and pretend you're not hearing the gasps and gulps behind you as you walk them to the kitchen to get a few snacks before playing with Tulip
>And to not scrunch too hard as Midnight Delight decides to suddenly motorboat your butt as the three have made their way to Tulips room and telling her to calm down while she looks at you like a horny teenager barely able to contain her hormones
>Mo butt, mo problems
>>
>>30307931
Top kek at the fillies
>>
>>30281642
Looks like she's boiling her clam.
>>
>>30309108
Hahaaah
I'd eat that chowder though
>>
File: 1489135959726.jpg (962KB, 1064x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1489135959726.jpg
962KB, 1064x1293px
bump
>>
>>30307931
that butt magnet
>>
Bat is suspiciously silent, better check my fridge
>>
>>30311566
Actually, check the trash can
>>
>>30311601
Oh noes, my bin is ruined!
>>
>>30311601
But you're not my waifu
>>
File: Fairylights and clouds2.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Fairylights and clouds2.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
filly dreams
>>
File: tumblr_orl0jaN4Ia1uej6v1o1_1280.png (521KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orl0jaN4Ia1uej6v1o1_1280.png
521KB, 1280x1252px
>>
>>30314044
Qt!
>>
>>30314044
Sexy as hell
>>
>>30314044
I like the artist
>>
Let's cross stories
>>
>>30315952
Yes.
But which story with which.
>>
>>30316043
Not sure what we could mix with what
>>
>>30316043
Nightlight and Moss Moon, since the setting in both stories is pretty dark and 'ancient'. However, in Nightlight timeline Moonbutt and Sunbutt rule Equestria, but in Moss Moon timeline Sunbutt got smacked and Moonbutt is an angry pervert spirit who wants to kill humans.
>>
Tfw no filly to wear a skirt
>>
File: 14441.png (46KB, 203x276px) Image search: [Google]
14441.png
46KB, 203x276px
>>30317231
they actually do
>>
>>30317436
Would gobble
>>
boop the bat
>>
>>30317436
cutelewd
>>
>>30314044
Hnng
>>
Bat bites
>>
>>30321930
Yes please
>>
BIG FAT BAT PONY ASS
WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE
UNF
POUND THAT CAKE
UNF
FUCKING UNF
BIG BAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NNNNNNNNNNNHHHHH
>>
>>30322804
Is ok, Tulip, we know you like your mom's butt
>>
>>30317436
I'd do things to her
>>
>10
Fucking r***
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>30322804
>frost_a_cake_with_your_butt.jpg
>>
>>30324017
>r***
you mean rotten
>>
My love to bat can't be stopped
>>
I want to fuck a bat pony and enter a relationship through the fucking
>>
File: Rosewood Fosgitt.png (555KB, 2263x2743px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood Fosgitt.png
555KB, 2263x2743px
It's bed time for me, I place this pone to look after this thread, you can give her a pat pat or ask a question
>>
>>30327578
>pat pats
Oh wise Rosewood, will I ever find true love?
>>
>>30327630
No you will not, there's a reason it has not yet happened and that is you are unlikeable in the romantic way for all members of the opposite sex.
>>
Good morning /bat/
>>
>>30328063
I'm going to bed.
>>
Live you frankenbat
>>
>>30327965
...wise words.
>>
>>30327965
Nice!
>>
>>30327965
In that case I'll just have to do with what I can get, and could you tell me if this rag smells like chloroform?
>>
>>30329966
Chloroform doesn't work immediately and she has a horn, you better prepare your veins because she looks hungry
>>
>>30330677
My veins are throbbing all right
>>
File: Echo bat form.png (221KB, 1215x954px) Image search: [Google]
Echo bat form.png
221KB, 1215x954px
eeee
>>
Love for bat!
>>
>>30332802
>>
File: large.gif (530KB, 979x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
530KB, 979x1024px
>>30333432
[X] NUTT
>>30331652
cute
>>30332802
I love you Heartbeat
>>
File: 1480381885073.png (32KB, 183x266px) Image search: [Google]
1480381885073.png
32KB, 183x266px
oh my, what should I do?
>>
File: whiteboard1318.png (32KB, 158x281px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1318.png
32KB, 158x281px
>>30334235
Let her think what she would do if she was in alternative universe.
>>
>>30334272
I'd definitely do things
>>
>>30334272
My loli man senses are tingling would live with /10
>>
>>30334272
I'd help her!
>>
Bat screeches woke me up, be silent, bat!
>>
File: large.jpg (404KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
404KB, 1280x952px
>>30334989
>>
>>30335107
This is too cute to be annoying
>>
>>30335107
kiss the fluff
>>
half hearted bump of originality
>>
>>30334272
Would pull her over my knee
>>
>>30335107
What would be bat's band name?
>>
>>30339691
Fluff Tufts
>>
doing a group shot drawing.
I have 2 fillies slots open and 1 adult open.

First come first serve. reserve the slots
>>
>>30340221
HeartBeat, Blueberry, Gloomie
>>
>>30340234
I'm gonna pick only 1 of them.

leave room for others.
>>
>>30340325
okay... HeartBeat then
>>
>>30340221
Tulip
>>
>>30340221
Night Watch
>>
This is an interesting combination
>>
File: Spookie and Sugar Maple.png (1MB, 1280x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Spookie and Sugar Maple.png
1MB, 1280x1138px
>>
>>30339691
Screetallica
>>
Pay reparations for the Moth Pony genocide.
>>
>>30340886
I have a marble, a mango, 25 cents and a wooden stick.
>>
>>30340886
Pays 5 dollars
>>
Infibulate the bats
>>
File: cover.jpg (114KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
114KB, 420x420px
>>30339691
>>
File: mia sfw.png (384KB, 1405x1096px) Image search: [Google]
mia sfw.png
384KB, 1405x1096px
Good morning.
>>
>>30341493
It is now!
>>
>>30341493
Smack
>>
>>30341493
Good butting
>>
>>30341038
INFIBULATE
>>
Do you see this shit?

>>30335047

This is why nobody likes you punks.
>>
>>30342726
You're a cool boy
>>
>>30340827
Daww
>>
>>30340886
What genocide
>>
File: 1475187917108.png (1MB, 3807x2787px) Image search: [Google]
1475187917108.png
1MB, 3807x2787px
spankies
>>
>>30344442
Would deliver
>>
Bat Bump
>>
>>30342726
ok
>>
Page 10 nignogs
>>
>>30344442
I hear Scratchy squeaks!
>>
>>30348042
She is a little horse after all
>>
Bat deserves a good morning hug
>>
petting bat ponies
Choose one
What happens?
>>
>>30350377
Velour, angry and pleased noises
>>
>>30350377
HeartBeat squeak
>>
>>30351100
Peachy squees and blushes
>>
>>30350377
Pet Blueberry
Hand grabbed and moved to crotch
>>
Unf
>>
Boop
>>
ded
>>
>>30354651
it's not dead, it's asleep, tomorrow I'll have some time for a new pic, probably Blueberry cowgirling Sandstone
>>
>>30354735
Tfw pretty much asleep the whole week due to twerking erryday
>>
File: Moonlight bed2.png (462KB, 1971x2357px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight bed2.png
462KB, 1971x2357px
>>30354978
I want Moonlight to show me her butt then
>>
>>30341493
Tpuch!
>>
>>30355382
I want her to want me. Or any bat pony quite honestly because they are all good. Or even like me platonically. Or at least glance in my general direction and smile. Or if nothing else at least walk in front of me.
>>
>>30355995
Is there a bat we don't like?
>>
File: tumblr_orvwytBAMq1ullu38o1_1280.png (378KB, 1280x1156px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orvwytBAMq1ullu38o1_1280.png
378KB, 1280x1156px
All new!
>>
>>30356019
I dunno about you guys.
>>
>>30356117
Whelp time to die of an cute induced heart failure. Love those pj's nice choice for print and color would read a bedtime story/10 here's to hoping she has a nightmare and wakes you up in the middle of the day and asks to sleep with you
>>
>>30356153
>hoping for a filly to have a nightmare
>not wanting her to have beautiful dreams
>>
>>30356437
B-but skinship...
>>
What if anon have a bat-secretary
>>
>>30357051
Depends on Anon
For me I'd probably keep better track of things and remember more stuff
>>
File: 1493158580008.png (2MB, 2444x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1493158580008.png
2MB, 2444x2500px
Gardening is a good hobby they said
>>
>>30357051
I'd keep my head between her legs
>>
>>30358574
Yes it is! Just look at their happy faces!
>>
I have a question.
Is this autist
>>30356548
One of your guys? Or is it just some retard trying to start shit between different threads? I want to believe that it is the latter one.
>>
>>30360046
The latter one
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.