[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will they get back together in the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1468716387515.png (1020KB, 5142x7280px) Image search: [Google]
1468716387515.png
1020KB, 5142x7280px
will they get back together in the show?
>>
>>30192835
>Show
But anyway, I can see it going either way honestly
>>
File: image.png (164KB, 687x1164px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 687x1164px
>>30192835
Flash is destined to be like us. Forever alone with dreams of one day ending it all to be with his waifu
>>
Never ever
EqG doesn't even give Sunset any focus, they sure as hell wouldn't force in a romance plot for no raisin
>>
>>30192857
>Doesn't give her any focus
>Shes been the main character for the last 3 movies
Whuh?
>>
>>30192866
>the last 3 movies
Literally only RR
The last two were all Twilight
>>
>>30192844
>he doesn't know
>>
Sunset unlocked her lesbianism by discovering the power of friendship, she's never going back...
>>
>>30192881
Half Twilight, I'd say. You can't say Sunset gets the same amount of focus as Mane5
>>
File: Main pony.png (686KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Main pony.png
686KB, 1280x720px
He's gonna fall for The new main character
>>
>>30193017
>implying Glimmer wasn't a one time thing
>>
>>30193025
Pony Glimmer - yes. Human Glimmer? About to appear in the next movie.
>>
>>30193032
Nice meme dude
I'm totally sure your OC Ace Thruster will make the cut too
>>
>>30192983
Wat
>>
>>30192835
I don't think it's appropriate for Brad to get back together with his rapist. He already broke away from her once, which should incredible strength on his part. He should go for a nice, wholesome girl like Applejack. Or Fluttershy.
>>
>>30193039
I'm being a realist; this happened with Twilight it will happen with Glimmer.
>>
>>30193130
Just like how it happened with Sunset, right?
Fuck off
>>
>>30192845
That would only make sense if you felt there's no reality where you could be with your pony g/f. For him it's very much real, there's just a dimensional barrier in the way.
>>
File: shimglim icecream.png (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shimglim icecream.png
50KB, 800x600px
>>30193025
But glimmer will be there for the next movie Anon.
Did you even watch the special?
And desu she was fine. I mean the ending was shit, but her interactions with shimmy were cute.
She's better as a human since she can't use her magic.
>>
>>30193269
All he has to do is walk into the statue. There's nothing stopping him
>>
>>30192835
>flash will be with human sunset
>pony sunset get jealousy
>>
>>30193368
>Dated human sunset
>madly in love with pony twilight
No, Flash is a full blown horsefucker
>>
>>30193354
Only if the portal were open, which would require telling Twilight to open it, which won't happen as long as Sunset hogs the book.
>>
>>30193691
What's stopping him from asking her Anon?
He can expect her to tell him he's creepy, but that's worth a shot. And desu, this kinda shit is up to Twilight to decide, not her.
You can of course presume that Twiggy told her to tell him there was no way they could be together, ever, for whatever reasons, but until she tell him exactly that...
Yeah.

You can't find horsepussy-equiped princesses everywhere, it's a once in a lifetime chance. I know I'd risk everything at this point.
>>
>>30194216
I don't think Sunset would tell him he's creepy. She understands where he's coming from, falling in love with an inter-dimensional creature.

Whatever reason she has to keep him from sending Twilight a message, it's her own reason.
>>
>>30195435
Because she wants him to herself
>>
>>30194216
Or....he could just stalk Sunset watch her write in the book, momerize her handwrite and practice it until he can emulate it.
Then steal the book write any kind of message that will mak e Twilight open the portal and BAM Brad in Equestria
>>
>>30195442
If only to watch him squirm.

Flash is lonely and confused and all she does is say "you need to get over it" instead of making a move.
>>
She still has Flash's smegma stuck between her teeth
>>
>>30193039
They literally said in the end that Glimmer will be staying with them for some time.
She's pretty much taken over the role pony Twilight had.
>>
File: rainbow rocks lunch table.png (293KB, 610x232px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow rocks lunch table.png
293KB, 610x232px
>>30192835

>"What's wrong with that guy? He keeps staring at us."
>"There's nothing wrong with him. Flash is still cool."
>"Flash was always cool."
>>
>>30193039
Tell me about Ace Thruster
Why does he trigger you?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.