[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your pony guilty pleasures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Past_Sins_coverart_by_Dreatos.png (2MB, 1600x889px) Image search: [Google]
Past_Sins_coverart_by_Dreatos.png
2MB, 1600x889px
What are your pony guilty pleasures?
>>
making shitty threads to bump good threads off page 10.
>>
>>30189869
Ponies in general. I'm almost 30. But they're so cute.
>>
>>30190009
If they are good why are they near page ten?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x248px
I want to fug them
>>
>>30190050
shots fired
>>
>>30189869
Horse pussy.
>>
sfm anthro futa
>>
>>30190012
>Ponies in general.
This.
>>
stealthposting pony content outside of /mlp/
>>
File: smiling emoji with tears.jpg (82KB, 241x303px) Image search: [Google]
smiling emoji with tears.jpg
82KB, 241x303px
stealthposting fluffy abuse content inside und outside of /mlp/
>>
>>30189869
Appreciating fan work more than the actual show itself these days.
>>
>>30192432
Is that really guilty, though?

I stopped watching the show a little ways into Season 2, other than going to the Internet to watch a few individual scenes I heard were amusing or revealed something interesting.

Most fan work is garbage, but a little of it far outshines anything officially coming from Hasbro, and that is what I follow, not the television program.
>>
File: cherry and linky see a thing.png (438KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cherry and linky see a thing.png
438KB, 1280x720px
>>30192432
>>30192487
Why are you even here
>>
>>30190050
#SHREKT
>>
>>30192487
>fan of the fandom
eww
>>
>>30192507
For love of poni. Just not necessarily Hasbro's current version.
>>
>>30191399
my nigga
>>
>>30189869
Liking non-sexual pony art
>>
>>30192487
It is, because in the end the show is what got us here and united us. Even though I'm not to the point where I've dropped the show yet, I can't shake the feeling I'm stepping away from what actually brought this board together as a community in the first place. This isn't /lit/, this isn't /tg/ (much as it couold use to learn from both those boards at times...), it's /mlp/ and we're here beacause of the show.

Yet, at the same time when I look at fans managing to produce works with lore and worldbuilding and adventure that is infinitely better and more cohesive while the show seems to barely tolerate plot arcs extending beyond 2-parters and doesn't seem to realize the world is anything more than background noise, I can't help but enjoy them more.
>>
File: sad ponk.png (89KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
sad ponk.png
89KB, 400x387px
>>30189869
I cry like a bitch whenever I rewatch an episode or read a green/comic with twiggy, dash or pinkie acting sad.
Also, I can't ever get hard without thinking of one of them dominating me and pushing me down.
>>
>>30189869
Boy all this show related banter janitors. I love how you prune my threads but never prune anyone else's.
Fuck you guys.
>>
>>30193340
It's a little similar for me.

I love Sunbutt. She's mai waifu. I can't bear to see her hurt. I can't bear to see her suffer. However well written the work is otherwise, I can't bear to watch.

I can't really sexualize her, or any of the others, though I can sorta see how it could work for some people. It just doesn't work for me, though I've written some weird fetish stuff that happened to feature mares instead of women, that I kind of enjoyed writing.
>>
File: 1495674969857.gif (520KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495674969857.gif
520KB, 255x255px
>>30192241
Twistee is good tho
I approve of this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.