[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Tentacle Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: TentacleFun.png (903KB, 1500x1307px) Image search: [Google]
TentacleFun.png
903KB, 1500x1307px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone Filly, Now he must venture into his new world of being a cute little filly... for the most part.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, Cuteness, Anon-Tier shenanigans, Bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any Archive of Photos or Stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For Artist, Animators, and any other, Store them in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>30121154
>>
Lewd the filly
>>
>>30187117
> That pic
On that day the filly learnt that a lot of fetish are only fun when they happen to someone else.
Thankfully, ponut-reconstruction spells are standard part of unicorns first emergency training.
>>
>>30187152
But Nyx does it on Anonfilly all the time
>>
Filly is for impregnation.
>>
>>30187838
Please don't willy the filly
>>
File: 1495257391796.png (8KB, 333x289px) Image search: [Google]
1495257391796.png
8KB, 333x289px
>>30187918
You can willy the filly after you get her drunk.
>>
>anon tries to hit on mares for easy horse pussy during heat season.
>Twilight turns him into a filly in heat so he'd have more compassion.
>doesn't tell him that she's spelled it so the burning gets worse if he has sex instead of getting better.
>>
File: Cookie.png (273KB, 1458x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
273KB, 1458x1521px
>>30187838
My god I love this.
>>
>Be Anon
>Still sick in bed, alone.
>At least your headache was a lot better, though now the itchiness was worse
>While scratching at one of the larger bandages, you hear a knocking
>You crawl out of bed and trot downstairs fairly quickly
>You look out the eyepiece(Twilight had one installed at your height for such situations
>You see a strange mint-colored mare standing outside
>What did Twilight say to you?
>'Don't open the door for ponies you don't know'
>You smile to yourself
>Twilight wasn't here anymore
>You poke open the door; it still stayed mostly-closed, as you couldn't reach the chain-lock
"Hello?"

>"Oh, hello, are your parents home?" she asked, apparently something prepared. Probably a routine, likely connected to those flyers she had
>You just gesture at your surroundings
"Uh, do you know where you are?"
>"Oh, right, well, could you give this to Princess Twilight?" she asked, handing over a flyer
>You just take it without looking. Probably wanted to sell you a time-share. And while buying stuff in Twilight's name (mostly dildos and adult diapers) would be hilarious, credit card's didn't exist yet
"Oh, yeah. Sure. Who are you again?"
>"I'm Lyra Heartstrings. I'm a Jenova's Witness"
"Wha-"
>"Haven't you heard the good news?
"Kingdom Hearts 3 is never coming out, just accept-"
>She just gives you a confused look. Oh, right
>"No, but humans will soon walk amongst us oncemore!"
>Wait, what?
"Tell me more"
>>
>>30188439

>"Well, long ago, a human came to Equestria, and taught us farming, irrigation, gave us the wheel" she seemed happy that someone was actually listening to her, and pointed to some drawings on her flyer. "These pre-Celestine hieroglyphs PROVE it."
"Mm-hmm." you responded nonchalantly; you could feel your collar warming up
>"And soon, humans will return, and our worlds will work together for a brighter future! The Reunion is soon!"
>At this point your collar was hurting you badly, sending slightly-painful tingles through your body
>"So be sure to invite Princess Twilight, too. I know she hasn't shown interest in the past, but somepony as smart as her will inevitably see the truth." And with that, she turned and left
>As soon as she was gone, you thought about imitating soccer players and flopping around
>Didn't matter, she'd just take you to the hospital, and they'd confirm the lies Twilight had spread about the collar, and she'd just be pissed
>You look down at the flyer and realize that there was a meeting in a few days
>You smirk devilishly to yourself and head back to your room, hiding the flyer at the bottom of a dresser before taking a swig of water and just laying there
>But no matter how tired you were, you couldn't get back to sleep
>>
File: 1494045833869.png (91KB, 417x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494045833869.png
91KB, 417x489px
>>30188439
I need to know more.
>>
File: Awoo 1.png (82KB, 469x527px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo 1.png
82KB, 469x527px
>>30188473
I'll get to it soon.
Here is more image to hold you over
>>
File: 1463403482413.png (89KB, 1088x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1463403482413.png
89KB, 1088x1217px
>>30188733
Now you gone and made the fillies howl.
>>
>>30188470
>Be Twilight
>What a nice day
>Hopefully Anon was still asleep
>Just teleport down the hall from her room, you left the chain lock on anyway.
>As you walk down the hall you notice her door is open.
>You could have sworn you left it closed.
>You creep in, but Anon's eyes are open.
"Everything okay sweetie?"
>She pauses before answering. "I'm itchy."

>After giving her a potion-addled bath to help with the itching, you carried her back to bed
"Do you think you can sleep now?".
>"No" she , pulling the covers to her neck and sitting there comfy, but eyes wide open.
>You levitate the book you had mailed from home.
>'The Three Kingdoms', historical fiction during the time when the three pony races lived separately.
>She seemed to like it, more than any other book you had tried to push on her.
>You felt compelled to advocate books designed for fillies her age, but the adult part of her mind rejected them.
"I'll be back in a few minutes, just sit tight, okay dear? Oh, do you need to use the potty?"
>"No, I just went". Did she just blush? She looked so cute when she did that.
>You head downstairs and begin boiling water for some noodle soup.
>>
>>30189127
>Be Anon
>Just sitting, reading
>This was probably the pony equivalent of Lord of the Rings
>Or you guessed, you only watched the movies
>But goddamn they were great movies
>A few minutes later and Purple brought up a bowl of soup
>"Now Anon, here, I brought in soup for you-"
"Chicken noodle soup?"
>As soon as the words were out of your mouth you regretted them.
>Twilight leaned in close, not uncomfortably so, but just enough to emphasize her point.
>"Now Anon, I know that these... behaviors have been ingrained in you by your old society. But CIVILIZED animals don't feast on the flesh of the dead. And you want to be a good pony, right?" she explained, planting a kiss on your forehead.
"Mm-hmm." you just nodded.
>"Can you feed yourself?" she said, holding a spoon out to you.
>It seemed like she wanted you to say no. Plus it meant less work for you; may as well throw her a bone.
"I-I don't think so."
>So she spent the next minutes spoonfeeding you soup, opting not to use her magic. You could tell she was enjoying this. The soup warmed you up from the inside, and tasted great.

>Also, she just admitted that some animals were better than others. Did she share her powerlevel?
>>
>filly
>>
>>30189192
comfy
>>
File: Comfy.png (519KB, 1684x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
519KB, 1684x1605px
>>30189794
>>
File: Comfy Reply.png (625KB, 1254x1736px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Reply.png
625KB, 1254x1736px
>>30189794
Alternate version
>>
File: FillyInBed.png (582KB, 2580x1587px) Image search: [Google]
FillyInBed.png
582KB, 2580x1587px
>>
File: 1495177436681.jpg (64KB, 635x488px) Image search: [Google]
1495177436681.jpg
64KB, 635x488px
>>30190045
Super comfy
>>
I want to know who the drawfags are so I can thank them. I always appreciate OC.
>>
>>30190008
Sleep right poner
>>
>>30189192
Where can I read the whole thing? Cant find it listed in googledoc.
>>
>>30190389
Still haven't added them, but they're safe in a .doc, plus some unconnected shorts. I'll upload soon, I swear.
>>
>>30190389
>Request sent
>>
>>30189192
>Be Twilight
>Well, at least Anon wasn't getting into any trouble
>Missing a tiny bit of school, but it didn't matter much
>She was quite attached to the blanket you gave her; attaching some of your pheromones to it was definitely a good idea
>The shock collar was working as well; as the days went on it seemed to go off less
>But she might just be waiting for the proper moment to lash out
>The window of transforming back to human had passed several days ago, but now may not be the best time to tell her that
>She needed to assimilate a bit more
>Eventually she'd thank you for this; but right now, being her mother was joy enough
>You missed Spike; but he was more of a younger brother
>Once he got home in a few months he'd be so surprised to have a niece; telling him in letter didn't seem suitable
>Life was good right now
>>
>>30187117
>Three tentacles
>Three holes
Seems about right
>>
>>30190483
>Be Anon
>Notice your bandages are getting a little red
"Twiiilight??"
>She rushes into your room practically immediately
>gottagofast.exe
"My blood is too big." you explain, quite possibly the dumbest sentence you ever uttered
>She looks over you and understands
>"Okay, let's go to the bathroom and change your dressings"

>She gently took of the gauze and bandages
>Some parts had healed over, but others were still bloodied
>Definitely an improvement
>"Now Anon, this is going to hurt a little"
>Tears well up as disinfectant is poured over the remaining cuts
>Nearly cursed, but you noticed the soap sitting on a shelf
>Eventually the pain stop, and she begins applying new bandages
>"Y'know Anon, you're looking really better."
"Mmmm" you grumble
>"I think it's time for a change of scene. Would you like to visit the Crystal Empire?"
>>
>>30190645
>get bleeding wounds
>avoid spanking
Mastermind
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.