[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now Glim Glam pretty much singlehandedly saved a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

So now Glim Glam pretty much singlehandedly saved a bunch of disfigured alien freaks.
When is she going to get her wings on the show? She's earned them.
>>
>>30186945
You don't get it, do you?
The moment she gets wings, her character will take a huge spiral downward.
Eventually she'll get replaced by another unicorn who went through the same stuff she and Twi did.
And then another, and another, until the end of time
>>
File: 1473622337410.png (779KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473622337410.png
779KB, 2000x1500px
>>30186945

soon
>>
>>30186945
>disfigured alien freaks
have you never looked in the mirror?
>>
>>30186945
>let me earn my wings for something non-canon
Let us know when you've actually made up your mind on what you consider EQG to be.
>>
File: 1477221258254.jpg (103KB, 934x729px) Image search: [Google]
1477221258254.jpg
103KB, 934x729px
>>30186945
>>30186994
The moment you realize even Nyx is better than this shit.
>>
>>30187138
>Implying Nyx is HQ fanon

Nowyoufuckedup.jpg
>>
>>30186945
Replace Celestia
>>
>>30186945
>When is she going to get her wings on the show
The finale is going to reveal that her wings were invisible the whole time.
>>
>>30186945
She will find her own Tree of Harmony with her cutiemark on it in the finale and it will make her an alicorn
>>
>>30186945
Never
>>
>>30187138
A cannon is artillery nigger
>>
>>30192256
fuck you.
>>
Dats a qt gaglam
>>
>glimmer gets her alicorn status
>puts celestia and luna in retirement home, does both of their jobs
>raises and lowers the sun and moon respectively 30 times more efficiently and fast
>wuhoh the tides are turning
>i just don't know what went wrong
>fixes the problem before it becomes too bad
>twilight is rocking in a corner the entire time being useless as usual
>makes her own castle by levitating a meteor to earth, chosen by maud to be very valuable and sturdy, maud punches every window and detail in 30 seconds
>trixie teleports the friendship table into their new and improved castle because the rest of the "main" 6 are fucking useless
>new friendship lessons, out with the old, moving on, and dealing with loss
>spike's new job is to relay what twilight learned about glimmers superiority straight to the first equestrian queen herself
>>
>People don't like me?!
>>
Calling it now, the Season 7 finale will involve Celestia flat-out telling Twilight her friendships were cherry picked and forced, throwing 7 years of development out the window just to make Glimmer's accomplishments seem better by comparision. It's gonna piss so many people off it'll be hilarious.
>>
>>30186945
Sunset's saved the day 3 times over now. She deserves the wings much more especially since she was groomed her whole childhood from birth for the position. As a Shimmerfag though, I wouldn't want her to become one. It messed with Twilight's character and I don't want it to fuck up Sunset's. She's cuter as a unicorn anyway
>>
>>30197389
It's been this way since The Cutie Mark Chronicles.

Destiny decided their entire lives. MMC only made this worse.
>>
>>30197413
how she acorn if no mark on tree of harmony
>>
>>30186986
>The moment she gets wings, her character will take a huge spiral downward.
>Implying she's not already in a giant spiral of shit

>>30186945
The theme of this season is family, and we know this evil alicorn nigger is going to be the villain.

It'll turn out that he's her great, great, great (ect.) granddad, thus explaining why she's so fucking Strong, she's basically an alicorn with recessive genes.
His ghost will show up and possess her as a new host because some shit about her being family letting him do this, and turn her into an evil alicorn.

Glimmer will then beat the shit out of everyone and everything in the pony universe including Discord, and then go to the tree of harmony to steal its powers like her Grandad originally wanted to do.
The tree of harmony will speak in her mind about how super fucking awesome she is, she'll overpower him, the tree will basically give her cunnilingus about how fucking super she is and how it can now bestow the seventh EOH on someone now that its worthy host has appeared, and it'll give her an EOH and Her grandad's ghost will be vaporized out of her.
We then get an ending of her being celebrated as Equestria's newest alicorn and EOH and we get a song about how super fucking awesome she is.
Screencap me on this shit, 100% serious.
>>
>>30197449
because she isn't a princess of friendship. is celestia, luna, or candyass on that table? no. glimmer may be the princess of unity
>>
>>30197582
Luna and Celestia's marks were on that tree though.
>>
>>30197602
neither twilight nor cadence were either though
>>
>>30197641
twilight's cutie mark is the giant center star; upon seeing the tree in the S4 premier twilight even cries out "MY CUTIE MARK!"

They also retconned the element of magic to not have a diamond as its initial form (like how the others were before being transformed into the mane six's cutie marks) but have ALWAYS been twilight's star shape.
>>
She will earn them when she kills Twilight in cold blood
>>
>>30197665
this shit is getting confusing
>>
>>30197665
what do you mean, celestia's crown had the element of magic/twilight's cm on it in the intro story in the beginning of the first episode
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.