[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wizard of Logic Tower (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 61

File: ThreadImage.png (146KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ThreadImage.png
146KB, 640x600px
"Yeah, they haven't heard from Axon in a while now." One of the stallions whispers to his friend. He quickly turns back to a nearby waitress and orders himself and his friend two ales. "They say he might be dead."

"The ol' wizard up in that tower? You sure? Wizards are a queer folk. Maybe he's just a shut in." his friend responds back.

"Nahhh, see here, my beau down at the general store says he comes in at least once a week for groceries. She says she hasn't seen Axon in a good month now." The original stallion replies back.

Unbeknownst to the stallions, a mare sitting at a nearby table ear's perked up. The mare's fur was a pale peach color, and her unkempt mane was the color of a freshly cut melon. She wore traveling gear that, while it looked warm and had many pockets and bags, was undeniably worn in places and would probably soon need patching. Oddly, the mare has carried a shovel, which she had leaned against the table she was sitting at. The mare named Lockepicke shifted her chair slightly so as to listen in on the conversation better.

Originally she had came into this bar to forget the sorrows. Her chosen profession had been quite unprofitable as of late, and a night of heavy drinking in a loud bar sounded like just the ticket. Lockepicke's profession? Well, some called her a "grave robber", and in some circles she was a "thief". However the word she preferred was "treasure hunter". It had a nice ring to it. If this wizard really had passed, it might be a good idea to have a look through his stuff. Magic folk always had such nice, expensive things.

An hour or so later Lockepicke stepped out of the bar with a smile. The first bar she entered in this town she didn't even know the name of, and she may already have a lead. Maybe her luck has turned around!
>>
>>30184541
What've we got besides a shovel? Might need a bit of money. Axon could still be alive, and we probably shouldn't go in there unprepared.
>>
File: Update1.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update1.png
149KB, 640x600px
Lockepicke wakes up early the next day and begins asking around about the wizard.

The description the townsfolk give of the wizard Axon is very similar to what the stallions said last night.

He seems to have been a bit of a loner. An old, wrinkly unicorn who walked around in the odd sort of garb that wizards tend to be seen in. In this case, Axon seems to have wandered about in a simple but stylish gray robe, sporting a hat that looked a bit like a beehive made of bandages.

No one seems to know much about him at all, even the stallion from last night's "beau" at the grocery store. The grocery store mare does however, know where his tower is, and after getting the address and stocking up on some supplies, Lockepicke makes her way out there.

It's hours before she reaches the tower. Why do wizard's always insist on having towers way out in the middle of nowhere? It's nothing that impressive really either. it's a gray, brick tower with some sort of odd red roof atop it. It almost looks like a squished teardrop. She approaches the door to the place and reaches out to open the door, noticing that there doesn't seem to be a handle.

Scratching her head, she gives it a push, attempts to pull it, and then knocks. The mare then knocks louder. That fails to do anything, and so she attempts to kick down the door.

The door doesn't budge a bit, and she decides to look around.

To the right of the door is some sort of blank metal placard with a small overhang atop it. Beneath the placard are the words "ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE."

To the left of the door is some contraption with beads and stuff. She doesn't know what it's for, and decides not to mess with it.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
File: Lockepicke.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lockepicke.png
116KB, 640x600px
(Also, here is this.)
>>
>>30184640
Look more closely at the contraption
>>
>>30184640
Look around the tower first before we decide to mess with the contraption on the door.

>>30184661
Qt mc.
>>
>>30184640
I don't think we should "announce our presence" just yet, especially if we're trying to be sneaky. Investigate the contraption, and if we don't get anything from that, go take a look at the black metal placard.
>>
File: Update2.png (87KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update2.png
87KB, 640x600px
>>30184670
>>30184703
>>30184714

Lockepicke decides to check out the contraption a little closer.

The contraption has a plate on top of it which sit six beads labeled 1-6.

Numbers 2-6 are set on the right side in little holes that are labeled for each one.

On the left are six holes arranged in a circle, five of which are empty. The ball labeled "1" is sitting in the top most hole.

Lockepicke attempts to pull out the first one, but it doesn't budge. #2-6 however, do come out of there holes.

She sets number six on the bottom, but nothing happens. She then removes it and puts it back in it's place on the right.

The mare has no idea what to do with this.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30184881
I guess try putting the #2 orb in the second slot clockwise of the first slot and just put the rest of them in there numerically wise and see what happens?

It can't be that easy, can it?
>>
>>30184640
Dis a fresh quest fic. Looks tasty.

Yell "HEY OLD STALLION, YOU DEAD IN THERE?" If he ain't ded then we don't get treasure. If he is then dibs.

>To the left of the door is some contraption with beads and stuff
Probably supposed to pull or press on that.
>>
File: Thinkingemoji.jpg (41KB, 681x445px) Image search: [Google]
Thinkingemoji.jpg
41KB, 681x445px
>>30184881
Alright, let's do this. I've got an idea. Why don't position the orbs like this: the six opposite the 1, the 2 opposite the 5, and the 3 opposite the 4. That way, if you add each orb to the one across from it, it adds up to 7.
>>
>>30184881
put the 3 in the slot below 1.
>>
>>30184881
Check if the plate has any other mechanism than ballzzz
>>
>>30184900
And if we can't figure out what order to put these in, take a closer look at the placard on the right to see if it might have some clue on it.

Other than announcing your presence, that is.
>>
>>30184881
Place the numbered beads in all the slots and see what happens.
>>
>>30184881
Any differences between the slots?
>>
>>30184881
We should try the simple counting 1-6 solution first.
>>
>>30184881
try putting them in counter clockwise order 654321
2 6
3 5
>>
>>30184919
That one's probably the most likely.
>>
File: Update3.png (85KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update3.png
85KB, 640x600px
>>30184905
>>30184905
>>30184919
>>30184942
>>30184967
>>30184993
>>30184995
>>30185005
>>30185048

Lockepicke examines the contraption on the left for a little while longer, even though she very much doesn't know what it is. She's slightly reluctant to fiddle with it too much, because she's known a wizard or two, and they have a weird habit of trapping their belongings. The mare can tell that there is no magical trap on this, but she isn't so sure about anything else.

She looks for any other mechanisms, but the only ones seem to be the plate the balls are sitting on, the slots (which are identical except for their position), and the orbs themselves.

Lockepicke rearranges her hat as she thinks, and then decides to go look at the placard.

The placard is made of some shiny metal, perhaps aluminum. Lockepicke gets a funny feeling from the Placard, and thinks that it might be magical. The sign and the outcropping above the placard are made of the same rock as the building is, however. There doesn't seem to be any mechanisms on these, neither on the placard itself nor the sign that says to announce herself.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30185254
Look around for possible trapdoors and such
>>
>>30185254
Start digging. Maybe there is a basement. Alternatively try to remove the nechanisms faceplate but the digging thing would be better.
>>
>>30185254
Go poke around the place and see if you can't find a hidden entrance.
>>
>>30185254
Realize that you (Lockepicke) should've bought some explosives and the fact that you DO NOT HAVE EXPLOSIVES should bum you out.
>>
>>30185254
I get a feeling that we won't be able to begin our quest until we've announced ourself.
>>
>>30185614
Well sometimes the simplest solution is not the most obvious solution, so we might as well try it.
>>
>>30185254
Touch one of the beads to the placard
>>
File: Update4.png (162KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update4.png
162KB, 640x600px
>>30185285
>>30185310
>>30185552
>>30185566
>>30185614
>>30185642
>>30186224

Lockepicke walks all the way around the tower looking for some sort of hidden entrance or secret passage, however she spots nothing.

Lockepicke takes out her shovel and tries to pry the door open with the shovel, but that doesn't work either. She contemplates digging a hole downwards to try and get into a basement, but decides to do that as a last resort.

She grimaces, and opens her saddlebag of holding. She has some explosives on her as well if it comes down to it, but she doesn't really like to use it on structures that don't already appear to be damaged. A tower especially might be sort of dangerous to use it on if she wants to collect any sort of valuable, fragile treasures.

Looking further, she checks her inventory. The bag contains all her survival and treasure hunting supplies. Namely...

A hatchet, a small pickaxe, a knife, some explosives with timers and a plunger, a handheld crossbow with twelve arrows, clothes for heavier weather, a small toolset, her lockpicking tools, a bedroll, a canteen of water, various dried food, a compass, a flint striker, goggles, a lantern, a pen and her notebook, a magnifying glass, rope, and a grappling hook, a small first aid kit, a sewing kit, and some alchemical acid that she uses to melt through smaller metal objects such as grates or manacles.

As she closes her bag she spots the sign telling to announce herself and sighs. Well, it might be good to at least check if anyone answers, that way if she starts to dig or lay explosives she won't invoke the wrath of an angry wizard.

"Uh... Hello? Anyone there?" She says, speaking to the placard.

She feels like an idiot for a split second before the placard starts to push outwards, slowly forming the face of what looks to be a unicorn.

The thing looks her over and then says, "Oh! Well hi, how are you? How can I help you?"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30186401
Ask very politely if you may enter. Use your CHA modifier!

On that, how charismatic is Lockepicke?
>>
>>30186401
...Are we allowed to boop it?
I wanna boop it.
>>
>>30186401
I was curios about this tower and wanted to have a look inside. I hear the owner passed away.
>>
>>30186401
Regret bringing arrows, since a crossbow uses bolts. Then boop the face.
>>
>>30186527
No boops
>>
>>30186401
Hit it in the face! Monster!
>>
>>30186401
I'd like to order a Big Mac with extra Fries and a medium sized cola.
>>
>>30186901
Seconding this but replace it with the aapplicable horse food.
>>
File: Update5.png (80KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update5.png
80KB, 640x600px
>>30186538

change "arrows" to "bolts"

>>30186429
>>30186535
>>30186901
>>30186916
>>30186527
>>30186550

Lockpicke has a sudden urge to poke the thing right in the nose, but she abstains. Instead she says,

"Yeah I'd like one order hayburgers with extra fries."

"I'm sorry?" The face says.

"Uh, nothing. Anyway who're you? Is Axon home? Are you Axon?" She asks.

"Huh? Oh no, I'm not Axon, just a friendly neighborhood face on a wall!" the face on the wall says, "As for master, I'm pretty sure he is home. I would have known if he had left. He usually tells me where he goes and how long he'll be gone"

"Oh uh... I don't suppose you could get him for me then could you?" Lockepicke asks, wondering if this was a wasted trip.

"Sure! Just give me one second." The face says with a grin, and disappears back into the placard.

A quarter of an hour passes, and the face reappears, a bit of concern across it's face.

"Huh, master isn't answering and I can't see him from any of my other windows..."

"Other windows?" Lockepicke asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, there are placards like these all over the inside of the tower." He says with a nod, "But still... Master doesn't ignore me when I say there is a visitor... Hmm... Strange, very strange."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30187081
Tell the poor thing that we're here to check up on his Master.

Then we sneakily steal everything this tower has HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>30187081
Oh shit wallga maybe he is in trouble. I better go in and try to find him. If she seems confused by the word explain it is like zigga but for a wall.
>>
>>30187081
Some people in town think he's dead. You want me to check if he croaked or not?
>>
>>30187081
What's with those balls to the side?
>>
>>30187081
I don't want to panic Wallga just yet. Let's just suggest letting us in so we can use our hoofs to help find him. Being a "treasure hunter" means keeping a view truths to ourself.
>>
File: Update6.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update6.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>30187111
>>30187150
>>30187212
>>30187235
>>30187269

"Ah, you see, that's why I'm here!" Lockepicke lies, "I've been sent to come and check on your master. Would you mind letting me in?"

The face bites it's lower lip for a moment and says, "Well... Master wouldn't want me to just let people in. You'd have to pass 'the test' to get inside."

"The test?" Lockepicke says with a sigh.

"Yeah! Don't worry about it too much, it's not so bad. Look, to even get inside you only have to put those beads over there into the slots." The face on the wall says, pointing with his horn to the other side of the door.

"Really? That's not so bad." Lockepicke says.

"Well, you have to do it in a certain order. Let me explain..."

----

The contraption to the door is powered using alchemical ingredients found inside the orbs. These orbs are volatile if mixed in improperly and may explode. The orbs with numbers with one number higher or lower than it can not be placed next to each other (example: #2 cannot be in a slot directly next to #1 or #3). Other than that, orbs #3 and #5 cannot be in a slot next to each other.

Can you arrange them in the correct order?

----
>>
>>30187348
>Can you arrange them in the correct order?
Yes because we are a tomb raider and do this sort of thing all the time.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 766x534px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 766x534px
>>30187348
Like this?
>>
>>30187348
Ask how many have passed this test before?
>>
>>30187397
It all adds up, anon. I propose we go with this answer.
>>
>>30184541
Almost didn't recognize the art style, this is a new CYOA? What's going on with Coltquest?
>>
>>30187504
CQ is on pause for now.
>>
>>30187348
>>30187397
WAIT

Does it count diagonally too do you think?
>>
>>30187541
I think the wall will answer if we ask.
>>
>>30187541
I'd hope not, cause that's something it should of mentioned in the first place if that is the case. And due to only possible positioning of numbers, I think that would make it impossible.

I'm pretty sure, anyways.
>>
>>30187577
Imagine if it's a trick question!
>>
>>30187648
THREE OUT OF EVERY FIVE
>>
>>30187648
Something we'd have to think outside of the box to get the answer to?

It could be that we don't even technically need all the orbs. Probably not, this seems elaborately underhanded if that's the case.
>>
>>30187348
>>30187510
Is this in the same world as Coltquest?
>>
>>30187739
Uh, i'm actually not sure about that. I only heard second hand details about this quest. If I had to guess it's not supposed to be in the same world/universe as CQ, but idk.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 766x534px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 766x534px
>>30187577
Nah, it's not possible when 5 can't be next to 3.

If 5 can't touch 3, then the only numbers that can border 3 are 1 and 6, and the only numbers that can border 5 are 2 and 1. If each number has 3 points of contact, then it's impossible.
>>
>>30187776
I have been informed that it's not in the world/universe.

>>30187800
Yeah, I thought so. But it's good to have multiple confirmations. Cause puzzles are certainly not my strong suit.
>>
>>30187800
>>30187674
>>30187823
It appears that we have a very strong case for our answer then, don't we?
>>
>>30187776
I need Fic to confirm so I can start writing my Lockepicke x Emerald futa fic.
>>
>>30187834
Yes. Chuck em in.
>>
>>30187883
Sense when have the bounds of sensibly reality ever stopped fanfics from existing?
>>
>>30187893
Can't fap unless it doesn't disturb the space-time continuum.
>>
>>30187909
Then you aren't trying hard enough.

>>30187893
Since*
>>
>>30187504
I really need to get caught on on Colt quest.
>>
>>30187948
Space-time isn't a joke you fucking mong and if you fap to shit that breaks it, pray I never find your heretical ass.
>>
>>30188146
I'm breaking all kinds of unspoken rules and there's nothing you can do about it.

Now hurry up and fap to the potential space time continuum already
>>
wait a minute
emerald looks different
>>
File: Update8.png (168KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update8.png
168KB, 640x600px
>>30187397
>>30187478
>>30187493
>>30187883
>>30187909

(Correct! In the future it might be nice to spoiler your answer to the puzzles though, in case someone wants to try and figure it out themselves.)

Lockepicke pushes each orb into position. A soft hum starts to come from the contraption and she steps back slightly.

"Hey, it looks like you didn't explode! That's great!" The face says as the door starts to slowly creep open.

"So how many people have been exploded by this trap before this?" The mare asks breathing a sigh of relief.

"None! You are the first one who isn't the Master who has tried it. Most of the time people just leave or wait for the Master to let them in." The face answers. He then frowns and says, "By the way, it's not a trap. it's a test!"

Lockepicke enters the room and the door swings shut behind her. This room seems to be some sort of greeting room and kitchen combined into one. There is a dining table with stools around it sitting in the center. To the mare's right is a large fireplace with a large, empty black pot. To her left appears to be a bookshelf as well as a separate shelf being used as a bar. Across from the main hall and past the table is a door with some sort of clockwork mechanism closing it. Slightly right of the door is another stand of some kind, as well as a very familiar looking face on the wall.

The face smiles at her and says, "Over here!"

Hmm, well no sign of the wizard yet.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30188269
Let's go say hi to our friendly face and see what this next puzzle is about.
>>
>>30188269
>(Correct! In the future it might be nice to spoiler your answer to the puzzles though, in case someone wants to try and figure it out themselves.)
No offense Fic, but if they didn't want answers, they shouldn't of looked further down the thread.
>>
>>30188269
Tell her you are going to check which books are most recently used. Maybe that will give a clue as to what happened to him.
>>
>>30188269
Ask the face when was the last time she saw her master.
>>
>>30188269
Pull the rug back slightly to make sure there is nothing underneath.
>>
>>30188322
>>30188331
Both of these. And then check out that funky looking door with the terminal looking thing next to it.
>>
>>30188269
Check the alcohol, see if there's anything good. Don't take, just peek, for now. Then let's take a look at the door mechanism.
>>
>>30188269
Is there a name to go with the face? It would seem to be our companion.
>>
>>30188269
Ask him what would happen to this play e if it turned out the wizard was dead? A magically property owner would try to claim it and lease it off to the nextvwizard or something?
>>
>>30188359
doubling this, floors are nothing to be scoffed
>>
bep
>>
>>30190271
Riveting.
>>
>>30190298
Astounding.
>>
>>30191773
>>
>>30192230
>>
>>30188269
Check that weird gear thing on the door and the 'stand of some kind.

Check the shelf of books for something interesting and the shelf bar. Are those ingots? Are those potion bottles? And check that cabinet under the ingots and potion bottles (I assume).

Check under the carpet for secret hachet that leads to another labs.

The under the cauldron and inside the chimney for any secrets buttons leading to passages.
>>
File: Update7.png (97KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update7.png
97KB, 640x600px
>>30188291
>>30188322
>>30188331
>>30188359

Before anything else, the mare decides to check around the room for anything valuable.

As she searches the bookcase the face across the room asks, "Uh... What are you doing?"

"Looking for your master of course." She replies, continuing to scan the books.

"There's no way he'd be trapped in a book! He's too big!" The face says.

None of the books are particularly valuable, and Lockepicke begins to make her way around the room. She searches the chimney, the cauldron, and the fireplace but reveals nothing. She checks under the rug near the backdoor, but it's just floor underneath. She then goes to the bar and examines the alcohols. It's not bad stuff, certainly better than she's used too. Unfortunately most of it is opened, and after taking a shot of some of the whiskey he checks the cabinet.

It's full of wine, but most of it isn't anything special. Except for one particular bottle, which Lockepicke pockets.

>LOOT OBTAINED: Expensive Bottle of Zinfandel

After this she walks up to the face, and he asks, "Find him?"

After shaking her head the face frowns.

"Ah, if it were only that easy... Anyway, the mechanisms on the door won't turn because they are powered down right now. Open that panel and let's get cracking!"

----

Connect each symbol to it's match with a line. Just make sure none of the paths cross, as the overload in etheric energy could be quite harmful.

----
>>
>>30194818
Aww no clues as to what he has been working on in the books. Shame.
>>
File: complete I think.png (92KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
complete I think.png
92KB, 640x600px
>>30194818
>>
>>30194818
I think I worked it out. Just give me some time to get to a computer.
>>
>>30194924
Oh nevermind >>30194913 got it. Not exactly what I had in mind but it works for sure (and my ideas may have proven wrong once drawn up anyway)
>>
>>30194938
I spent hours playing Flow on my phone. Same basic concept.
>>
>>30194818
Ask the face if the master ever gave it a name. How long has it been in service for it's master?
>>
>>30194818
Ask Wall Face (that's his name now) whats the meaning of life. Are you satisfied with your purpose in life? Are fine with your fate as a wall face greeter thing?

I don't really care for it. I just want to see how it reacts.
>>
File: Update9.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update9.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>30194913
>>30194970
>>30195242

(Correct!)

Lockepicke connects all the symbols and the clockworks on the door start to spin. As they rotate, the door slowly starts to open. Once it finishes Lockepicke steps through to the staircase on the other side. Looking up she sees Face on the Wall watching her from another placard.

"This way!" He says.

"Hey now, unlike you I actually have to walk all these steps." Lockepicke says, looking up at the staircase, "You got a name?"

"Face on the Wall."

"Can I just call you 'Face'?"

"No, you have to say the whole thing." Face on the Wall says, pouting.

"So what, you actually like being nothing but a snout, a horn, and eyes?" Lockepicke responds back.

"I do! Though to be honest I was probably enchanted to be that way." Face on the Wall says with a smile, "I'm happy, and really that's all that matters in the end, right?"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30195862
Yeah, if you're happy, then power to you.

Up them stairs.
>>
>>30195862
Wait, is that TREASURE?
>>
>>30195899
Resist the urge to give that chest a gander and head up the stairs.
>>
>>30195909
B-but, treasure
>>
>>30195922
I know it hurts anon, but we got the wall watching. And we don't know if the wizard here is actually dead,(he probably is, but we need to confirm first).

We'll totally give it a gander before we leave, how does that sound?
>>
>>30195930
Can we at least ask Face on the Wall if we can take a peek?
>>
>>30195942
We could, I suppose.
>>
>>30195862
Keep an eye out as we move for clues as to what the wizard has been working on.
Missing alchemical ingredients, opened books or books less dusty then the others. Things like that. Also just ask face in the wall what he has been working on.
>>
>>30195862
Ask when was the last time it saw it's master?
>>
>>30195862
Check that chest and two bottles.

>>30195909
>>30195930
>>30195955
Nigga. Really? We took the expensive bottle. What's stopping us from taking those things above the door way? Face on a Wall was there and he didn't give a shit.
>>
>>30196113
Yeah you're right. Fuck that, there's treasure
>>
>>30196113
>Nigga. Really? We took the expensive bottle.
I'm pretty sure we were out of the Face's line of sight when we took the bottle. Nothings stopping us really, but I would rather wait till we're ready to leave before we start attempting to pilfer things.
>>
>>30196121
Agreed. I doubt face on the wall saw us take the bottle.
>>
>>30196117
let's not steal things in front of face.
>>
File: Update10.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update10.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>30195891
>>30195899
>>30195909
>>30195922
>>30195930
>>30195942
>>30195955
>>30196093
>>30195961

Lockepicke looks above the doorway behind her and sees a tiny chest. Her eyes glance up at Face on the Wall. He is still looking amicably down at her.

"Hey, maybe your master ended up in this chest!" Lockepicke says.

"But he isn't even big enough to fit in that..." Face on the wall says.

The mare has already opened the chest at this point however, and revealed a small stash of coins. She's a bit reluctant to take the coins now, but makes sure to remember them for later.

As Lockepicke passes the placard, Face on the Wall says, "Sorry about the guys up ahead. They are kind of jerks."

The stairs eventually end at a door with a very large lock on it. The doorway is flanked on both sides by orbs on pedestals marked from A to D. Each pedestal has a small cabinet set into it.

"Oh-ho! One for the test then, is it?" The orb marked A says flashing, "Well it's simple enough. One of us contains the key for this door. The others contain-"

"I swear if you say 'explode' I'll smash you all on the ground." Lockepicke says, glaring.

"Hmm... Well, the others contain material that will detonate. How's that, then?" The orb marked C says flashing, "Anyway, let's get this test started."

----

One of the cabinets contains the key for the next room! Here's what the Orbs have to say.

A: "B has the key!"
B: "D is hiding the key!"
C: "I don't have the key! Not me!"
D: "B is lying!"

Only one of these Orbs is telling the truth. Which one contains the key?

----
>>
>>30196370
each orb except one is accusing the others of having the key.

c might be it.
>>
>>30196370
Tie a rope to each door then stand back out of explosion range and pull them all at once.

It's an easy puzzle but this way is more fun. Hopefully it will destroy the door.
>>
>>30196452
Nah.
>>
>>30196370
I think D is the one telling the truth and C has the key.
>>
>>30196370
B might have the key. It's the only orb that has two other orbs saying something about it.

Though, I'm gonna bet that it's C. It's the only non-accusatory orb like >>30196443 said.
>>
>>30196452
This but protect the key by not opening the correct door.
>>
Let's use logic on this.

If A is the one telling the truth, then both B and C have the key. That doesn't work.

If B is telling the truth, then D and C both have the key. Again, doesn't work.

If C is telling the truth, then D is a liar, and that means that B is telling the truth, but B can't be telling the truth because we've established B is a liar. It's a paradox and therefore B and D can't both be lying.

If D is the one telling the truth, then we have only one key, in C.

Therefore, the key is in C
>>30196452
>I'm gonna play a puzzle CYOA and not do the puzzles
Leave please.
>>
>>30196553
>not liking alternate solutions.
Sure this particular solution is bad but when it is a good one we should absolutly support it.
>>
>>30196604
Speak for yourself please. Puzzle CYOAs are rare, far in between, and really comfy. Just let me do my puzzles please.
>>
>>30196370
It's either B or C
>>
>>30196604
This.
I am tempted to vote in favor of the rope idea just to spite
>>30196553
I am not going to but holy shit is it tempting.
>>
>>30196607
The majority of stuff will still be done as puzzles. Just let us have the ocasional workaround.
In this case I am against the workaround but after we unlock the door we should try it to find out how big the boom is.
>>
>>30196370
Seeing as it was already spoiled

D must be the truthful orb or it implies B is truthful but if C is ever a lier it has the key and any scenario but D being truthful leads to more than one having it.
>>
>>30196844
I'm embarrassed to say how much time I put into this riddle, word riddles fuck me, but D has to be the one telling the truth. Every other one being truthful leads to two orbs having the key. It's C.
>>
>>30196370
Can we go back to the livingroom and throw the stools at the orbs?
>>
>>30196452
I don't want to waste the rope. What if we throw shit at them?
>>
>>30196945
I put a bit of time in but had the luck of having played a minigame involving Boolean trees recently, makes it easier to envision the fail conditions.
>>
>>30196443
>>30196475
>>30196494
>>30196553
>>30196627
>>30196774
>>30196844
>>30196945
Shame on you guys for spoilering your answers.
>>
>>30197052
Shit your right that would destroy the rope. I failed to consider that when I first suggested it.
Lets save the rope for now.
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
>>30197527
hey if you don't want spoilers, just read the CYOA posts and not the responses. It really is that easy.
>>
>>30197551
Wow Hanna and Barberra must've been pretty drunk when animating that scoobs and shag,
>>
>>30197527
I was gonna say just don't scroll down but then people would miss the lateral solutions and assorted other suggestions as well. Not sure why you quoted >>30196774 though
>>
Bup
>>
>>30196370
If I solve the puzzle, will that disable the traps and could I take the exsplosives without blowing up?
>>
File: Update11.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update11.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>30196443
>>30196475
>>30196553
>>30196627
>>30196844

(The answer is indeed, C!)

Lockepicke opens the cabinet marked C, revealing an oversized key.

"Great job there, we didn't think you were smart enough to figure that one out!" The orb marked C says.

"Watch it now, or i'll tie ropes to the handles on your cabinets and open them all at once." Lockepicke says, walking over to the door and shoving the huge key in.

"Oooo, we got a tough one here. Don't go insultin' us yet ma'am. You may regret it!" The one marked D says as Lockepicke ingores them. She rolls her eyes and walks through the door.

On the other side is a hallway leading to a door with another door on both sides of the wall. The door to the right of her is pretty nondescript, as the one to her left is much more ornate, and seems to lack a handle altogether. Across the hall from her a familiar looking face connected to a wall is smiling from a placard on the wall.

"Hey! See you haven't exploded yet. Those guys didn't give you too hard of a time did they?" He asks.

"Nah, I've met bigger jerks than them before." She says with a shrug." Lockepicke says as she tries the door on the right, which is locked, "Hey, what's in these rooms?

"Oh uh... The one on your right is just a closet I think. The one on your left is the staircase continuing up." Face on the wall says.

"Is it?" She says, looking at the slab-like door, "How do I get this one open?"

"You can't, as far as I know. Only Master Axon can. He put it in so that he doesn't have to do all these puzzles if he wants to get upstairs quickly.

"Great." The mare says with a huff, tapping on the door uselessly.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30199436
Check out that closet. It's out of view of Facey, so we can loot stuff
>>
>>30199436
Well since the closet is locked I'll just break it open. That is unless you know where the key is.

Were does the door you "your" right lead too? More puzzles?
>>
>>30199436
I mean, our name is Lockepicke...
>>
>>30199436
What is our cutie mark?

Fic, can we see it?

I can't imagine it's not in lockpicking or some kind of skullduggery; let's get that closet door open.
>>
>>30199787
I feel pretty dumb for my suggestion of breaking down the closet.
>>30199436
Use the lockpicking tools on the closet.
>>
File: Update12.png (188KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update12.png
188KB, 640x600px
>>30199521
>>30199739
>>30199787
>>30199816
>>30199835

"Ya know, maybe he locked himself in this closet." Lockepicke says, taking out her toolkit and beginning to work on the door.

"Huh. Yeah, I suppose that's possible." Face on the Wall.

A minute later the door opens to reveal a linen and clothing closet. It doesn't look very promising, but Lockepicke still searches it thoroughly. It seems to pay off at least, as she finds a robe that is radiating magic. She doesn't know what sort of magic, but enchanted things tend to go for a fair amount of bits.

>LOOT OBTAINED: Unidentified Magical Robe

She shuts the closet and says, "So Face on the Wall, that door to your right lead to another puzzle?"

"Of course!" Face on the Wall says happily.

"Of course..." Lockepicke says sighing.

The room behind the door is impossibly huge for the tower Lockepicke just entered. It's a wide, bottomless looking chasm with circular islands popping up out of it. These islands are connected by white stone bridges, and on them are large, half-dome buttons on them.

"Wait!" Face on the Wall says from behind her, "Let me explain what you have to do, and don't forget to grab that extendable bridge there!"

----

You must travel from one side of the, your objective is to visit every island exactly one time. Face on the Wall claims that with the addition of one more bridge, that he has provided, this is possible.

The only other rule is that your bridge can't cross over any preexisting bridge. So, where should your bridge go and what is the path Lockepicke should take?

----
>>
File: 1496168378394.png (142KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496168378394.png
142KB, 640x600px
>>30200228
Blue is new bridge, red is path
>>
>>30200267
You're a smart anon.

>>30200228
Jesus. Just how large is this place? This place is smaller on the outside. Does Face on a Wall know how many more puzzles we need to go through?
>>
>>30200228
Ask why we could not just reuse the extra bridge.
>>
>>30200228
>Fic quotes me
>but won't let me see Pickey's cutie mark
Why are you so mean to me?

>>30200500
because fuck you that's why
>>
>>30200228
Surprisingly easy.
>>30200267
I got the same spot for the bridge albiet with a slightly different route.
>>
>>30200746
Yeah, there are two solutions I can see, but the bridge goes there for both.
>>
>>30200500
Why would you want to carry a bridge with you everywhere?
>>
>>30200800
I meant for just this puzzle. I worked it out anyway.
>>
File: Update13.png (138KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update13.png
138KB, 640x600px
>>30200267
>>30200345
>>30200726

After getting to the other side of the room he sees one of Face on the Wall's placards next to the door. He pops out and says,

"Oh! You didn't fall! That's good. I thought you might be tempted to retrace your steps. If you had stepped on a bridge more than once it would have exploded!"

"What's with your masters and making things explode?" Lockepicke says frowning.

"I'm not sure. Just his thing I guess?"

Lockepicke continues through the door and sees a staircase going upwards. She starts, and all along the way are placards for Face on the Wall to use.

"So how many more puzzles we have to go?" the mare says.

"I'm not sure! It depends on when we find the master!" Face on the Wall says, zooming up to one of the placards farther on, "Speaking of which, what is your butt sign thing? You are wearing stuff on your butt so I can't see."

"It's pretty cool. It's a pair of lockpicks sitting inside a lock, and they got cute little hearts on them!" She says.

"Oh that's... Interesting." He says, "I wonder what mine would be if I had a body."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30201170
I dunno, maybe one of those placards?
>>
>>30201170
Maybe the wizard would know. If he is still alive when we find him you should ask him. So what has he been working on recently?
>>
>>30201170
So when was the last time you saw your master?

Also your cutie mark might be a smiley face or a talking pony.
>>
>>30201170
Have you met a lot of ponies in your time as a face on the wall?
>>
>>30201170
>qt mark
Yissss. Now I can fap.
>>
>>30201170
>"Oh that's... Interesting." He says, "I wonder what mine would be if I had a body."
Oh ho ho ho ho. You telling me the Face on a Wall is growing a personality? I thought you were content with being just a, "Face on a wall."
>>
>>30198907
>>
>>30201170
Tell Picture it's not appropriate to be trying to peek at someone's butt.
>>
>>30202750
Her name is face on the wall. Using her name is the only thing she has ever asked of us.
>>
>>30202831
>her
Don't you mean he?
>>
>>30202878
>he
Don't you mean xe?
>>
>>30202563
>>
>>30203596
>>
>>30205886
>>
>>30201170
I like the fancy locking mechanism for the shovel. Like it's the only fancy thing on her.
>>
>>30207508
>>
>>30208061
>>
File: Update14.png (173KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update14.png
173KB, 640x600px
>>30201179
>>30201210
>>30201756

"Thought you said you were content with just being a face on the wall, buddy." Lockepicke says with a smirk.

"Oh, I am! Don't get me wrong or anything. It doesn't stop me wondering what it would be like to be a... I dunno what you would call it. Body on the wall? Pony on the wall? Hmm... this'll take some thought..." Face on the Wall says as the mare passes him.

"So, what's Axon been working on recently, and when did you see him last?" Lockepicke says, coming to a door which thankfully seems to not have a puzzle associated with it.

"I'm not sure what he's been working on to be honest, he never really talks to me about that kind of thing." Face on the Wall says, frowning slightly, "As for the last time I saw him he was up in his lab on the top floor. I'm not really sure how long that was though because I only really wake up when I'm needed. Makes it pretty difficult to track the days."

Locekpicke walks through the door, and on the other side is a grand gallery lined from wall to wall with paintings. Lockepicke bites her lip. If she knew there were going to be paintings here she would have brought something to carry them in. She doubts any of these paintings could fit into the mouth of her saddlebag of holding.

It's a very odd collection. Some are perfectly normal landscapes, or pictures of soldiers or other important looking ponies. However some picture grotesque, bloated demon-like creatures, and still others show ghosts and pale, thin ponies.

"Hey, hey! Check this out! Isn't this a great painting of my master?" Face on the wall says proudly, looking from a nearby placard at a large painting of an old stallion.

It does indeed look like the description Lockepicke was given. It even has the weird beehive hat thing the people described.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30208983
Seems like an eccentric fellow.
>>
>>30208983
I swear this will suck if these traps will take days. Ask Face on a Wall if we can safely back track once we solved the puzzle. I want to know if we can help ourselves to his kitchen if we get hungry.

Well he certainly looks....unique. Check behind the painting of the master for anything interesting.

Can't you break the frame and roll up the pictures into cylinder containers?
>>
>>30208983
it's certainly well detailed. Did your master have many friends? Or does he usually keep to himself?

Also examine the painting closely is there any special details on the wizard. like runes or magic talismans we might be aware of?
>>
>>30208983
Mention that his hat looks unique. did have anything special about it?
>>
>>30208983
Check behind every painting.
>>
File: Update15.png (162KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update15.png
162KB, 640x600px
>>30209038
>>30209055
>>30209144
>>30209157
>>30209414

Lockepicke asks how long he's had that weird hat.

"Hmm... For as long as I can remember!" Face on the Wall says with a smile, "He has such impeccable fashion sense! Right? I mean I would assume."

"Uh, sure. Anyway how far back can you remember?" the mare asks.

"Hmm... Well he put me in when this tower when it was first created. As for when that was I couldn't tell ya." Face on the Wall says.

"Hmm..." Lockepicke says. Being unfamiliar with this area she can't say how long the tower has been here, but she has to imagine it's been some time.

The mare begins to search behind every painting, lying to Face on the Wall and saying she's looking for secret doors. Luckily there is a safe behind a painting of a pony trussed up over a fire.

She rubs her hoofs together and begins spinning the tumblers and cracking the safe. Inside are a few rather large jewels, which Lockepicke puts in her bag.

After closing the painting he looks around to see if she could perhaps break a frame and roll up the painting within. However they all seem to be painted on wood... Sorta like the Pony Lisa!

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30209721
leave the paintings be. Though ask the face if she knows how her master acquired such a gallery of art.
>>
>>30209721
Ask how many of the rooms in the castle are bigger then what should fit.
>>
>>30209821
*in the tower
>>
>>30209721
Nah, leave the paintings themselves and continue onward.
>>
>>30209721
Is this a simple hallway that leads to another door, or are there several other doors besides the one we came from?
>>
>>30209721
Next time, go find a wizard that can enchant our bag of holding some more so mouth can be stretched to hold larger objects.
>>
>>30209721
>painting of a pony trussed up over a fire.
Well that's mildly unsettling.
>>
>>30210618
Don't shame griffon art, you think I don't see the subtle seeds of cultural genocide you're trying to sow? Fuck you you're not as smart as you think cocksucker
>>
File: Update16.png (45KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update16.png
45KB, 640x600px
>>30210618
>>30210918
>>30210446
>>30210156
>>30209784
>>30209821

Lockepicke leaves the mildy disturbing art behind and begins to walk to the end of the gallery. As she goes she asks Face on the Wall how and why his master would acquire this sort of art.

"Okay, it's not just me then? When he started to put up the weird paintings up I thought it was weird, but he said that I just didn't understand art. I mean I'm just a face on a wall, so I figured he was right..." Face on the Wall says, a little concerned.

At the end of the hallway is a door with a frame set into it, and in front of that is a table with what looks to be a small broken slab of stone.

Face on the Wall appears from a nearby placard, and after clearing his throat and talking in a rehearsed manner says, "Oh no! It seems that someone broke one of the paintings!"

====

Can you put these pieces back together to form a square?

====
>>
>>30212867
>"Oh no! It seems that someone broke one of the paintings!"
....No? Aren't I like the first pony here?
>>
>>30212867
shouldn't be too hard. move the pieces together,
>>
>>30212867
I think you posted the wrong picture?
>>
File: PerfectRepair.png (44KB, 485x435px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectRepair.png
44KB, 485x435px
>>30212867
If it's ripped already, then ripping it a little more can't hurt right? It's a square, puzzle complete.
>>
>>30212958
Actually yeah, we should call him out on the bullshit. Tell him we're willing to solve puzzles but we don't need to be lied to.
>>
>>30212867
I have it but I dunno how to work the individual pieces in a paint program. Hold on, I'll just kinda sketch it up
>>
File: solution.png (63KB, 1286x600px) Image search: [Google]
solution.png
63KB, 1286x600px
>>30212867
>>30213332
>>
>>30212867
>>30213203
Not ripped anon
Broke. Trying to break the "broken" pieces would make things worse.

>>30213235
Is it even worth dignifying? Because I don't think it is. And of course he's saying that. That's what he's been taught to do.

>>30213354
Nice one.
>>
File: Update17.png (77KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update17.png
77KB, 640x600px
>>30212958
>>30213143
>>30213235
>>30213332
>>30213354
>>30213434

"Um... You having trouble?" Face on the Wall asks concerned.

"I thought you said that no one else has really gone through these puzzle rooms before?" Lockepicke says, moving the pieces of the stone slab around. This is harder than she thought it would be.

"Hmm? No one has." Face on the Wall says.

"Then who broke this?" Lockepicke says, gesturing to the slabs of stone before her.

"Oh I see the confusion! That was just a little story to go along with the puzzle. It was supposed to look like this when someone came through." Face on the Wall replies, "Not to your liking?"

Lockepicke stops and glares at Face on the Wall.

"Oh boy... You may not like what the orbs have coming up then... Oh!" Face on the Wall says, his face suddenly lighting up.

"What?" Lockepicke says, smirking as she fits the last piece of the puzzle in place and puts it in the wall.

"Someone else is at the door! Maybe it's another visitor! Or even better, maybe it's master!" Face on the Wall says, before the placard pulls back and goes smooth again.

Mechanisms within the door whirl, and the door opens up with a satisfying click, revealing a passageway beyond. The mare however, is thinking on other things.

Either another visitor or the wizard himself could be bad news for her little excursion.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30213553
Is our shovel a weapon? Unclasp it so we can draw it quicker.
>>
>>30213553
Well, be sure to tell me.
>>
>>30213553
Wait! I still don't know if we're able to back track through the islands without exploding. And while you're at it we should close the safe and re align the painting.

What are the odds we can go back and hide in the closet?
>>
>>30213553
hide evidence of theft on the safe and then continue onward.
>>
>>30213553
Not this. >>30213667
Keep all our stuff. We've already taken the expensive bottle and the wizard robes. Our theft is obvious so there's no need to return what we've rightfully earned.
>>
Fuck it, time to face full life consequences
>>
>>30213553
When face on the wall comes back we should ask if the creepiness of the paintings are the only thing she disagrees with her master about.
>>
>>30213667
This. The visitor could be someone like us. They wouldn't notice a missing robe or bottle, but definitely an open safe.
>>
>>30213731
Nobody said return, he just said hide evidence, as in make stuff look untampered with, if we haven't done that already. I assume any thief worth her salt would do that automatically.

>>30213735
>implying we can't kill/incapacitate them
We don't need to be some goody two-shoes fag if we don't want to.
>>
>>30213878
>looting corpses
And you realize this now? Killing people also leaves you with you with questions.
>>
>>30213898
What? I feel like you and I are not on the same page, what corpse are we talking here?

If you're referring to our guest, I think you're getting too far ahead, let's worry about looting them after we decide whether we even need to get violent. I'm only saying we shouldn't rule out violence as an option; too many CYOAs have goody-gum-drop PCs. I wouldn't mind playing someone more morally gray.

If you're not referring to them, I'm gonna need you to clarify.
>>
File: Update18.png (141KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update18.png
141KB, 640x600px
>>30213563
>>30213570
>>30213590
>>30213667
>>30213731
>>30213735

Lockepicke unlatches her shovel in preparation. She then starts yelling and tapping on the placard to try and get Face on the Wall to come back.

After a minute or two he returns and says, "Hey sorry about that! It wasn't master, but two ponies who were looking for him."

"Is that so? Err, what sort of people are they?" Lockepicke says, biting her lip.

"One is a bigger soldier looking guy, and the other is uh... An older stallion? I guess? Younger than master but older than you. He seemed like he was the leader of the two. Kinda looked like he needed to get some sleep to me." Face on the Wall says, "I told them about you since you guys are trying to do the same thing. They said they'd be really interested in meeting you!"

"Great." Lockepicke says with a sigh, "Hey, is it possible for me to backtrack?"

"I suppose so yeah. Though if you are thinking about helping the two with their puzzles I'm afraid I can't allow that." Face on the Wall says frowning, "Every group is supposed to do it on their own."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30213921
We're here to steal shit anyway, but we'll worry about crossing that bridge of possible when we get to it.
>>
>>30213925
If we get through quickly, then there will be points where we can go past them, like those inaccessible stairs earlier.
>>
>>30213925
>They said they'd be really interested in meeting you!"
Well that doesn't sound ominous at all. I think we need to rig up a trap for our guests, perhaps in the room with the bone-time-use bridge. Explosive's would do the trick.
>>
>>30213925
Guess we just gotta double time
>>
>>30213925
Can you tell me if they live or not?

>>30213957
I don't know if we should help do that. What if we need to get back?
>>
>>30213925
Ask if the paintings are the only thing she ever disagreed with her master about.
>>
>>30213994
>she
What? Lockepicke has a master? Since when?

>>30213925
Let's keep advancing. And can you tell me what kind of ponies they are? Earth, unicorn, pegasi. What are rhey?
>>
>>30213925
If those two soldier types want to talk to me, maybe you can relay messages between us.
>increase party size
>>
>>30213957
Who's to say they aren't hostile?
>>
>>30214025
>Lockepicke has a master?
Anon is talking about face on the walls master.
>>30213994
That is a very good question. Seconding this.
>>
>>30213925
Shut the safe and continue onward through the newly opened passage.
>>
>>30213974
I don't know, but if they've ill intent they got us 2 to 1, and those're some damn long odds if we have to fight.

How bout we prep a timed bomb, and if they confront us, we flee and toss the thing behind us, not necessarily to kill them, but to destroy the passage so they can't follow.

We really don't want them ganging up on us, that's probably gg.

>>30214059
Nothing, but bear in mind if we wait around to determine that, it may be Pickey's life we're gambling with.
>>
>>30213957
Murder in advance seems a terrible idea.
>>
>>30213925
let's continue on and shut the door behind us.
>>
>>30214065
And if they know we're intentionally trying to kill or hinder them then they will absolutely try to kill us, rather then the chance that they won't if we don't try to fight them. We could always let the traps kill them one by by one and pick their corpses later.

>>30213925
Can you ask them for their names? Maybe we know them.
>>
>>30213925
take a dump on the floor, make them think it's part of a puzzle.
>>
>>30214101
no
>>
>>30214100
Let's meet in the middle. Prep a time bomb so it's ready to use if we need to, because we need to be ready for ill intent.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. If we don't at least do something to prepare, we are dumb as fuck. I'd like to think a tomb explorer in a setting like MLP's would have some better survival instinct than that.
>>
>>30213994
This.
>>
>>30214101
>>30214133
No to both of you.

>>30213925

The only thing we can do is hurry forward and have the face let us know on their progress. Did they leave names by chance?
>>
>>30214191
Agreed
>>
>>30214191
>lets not prepare for potential hostility
Literally no reason not to. Press forward so we don't have to meet them, but prepare a bomb for if we do.
>>
>>30214280
What does prepare a bomb even fucking mean.
>>
>>30214296
I know right? The bombs are already preped. No assembly needed.
You set the time, you place it, then boom. Not that complicated.
The fuck was that anon thinking? What a dumb dumb.
>>
>>30214133
I dunno, it seems pretty stupid to meet them for no reason. It's just needless. Pressing forward and using our explosives to hinder them instead of going back and putting ourselves in needless danger just seems so much smarter, especially considering how worried you seem to be about them.
>>
>>30214410
>Let's meet in the middle.
You daft or something boy? I dont think anon was referring to literally. He ment a compromise between fighting or not fighting.
>>
>>30214371
I assume bombs have a safety or, are not fully wired so that you don't accidentally switch them on in transit and blow yourself up.

Whether they're set to fully go live in a push of a button, or if they need to be assembled for safety's sake hasn't ever been established. I assume it's the latter.

Or are you saying we're carrying fully live bombs that will activate in one touch? I'm no expert but I really doubt explosives are that fucking accessible, otherwise retards like you would blow themselves up. Whose the real dumb dumb you fucking dumb dumb. If the bomb's ready to go, good, if it isn't, I'd like to make it so.

>>30214410
what >>30214476 said
Be ready to meet them if we have to, but press on in the hopes that we don't.
>>
bep
>>
File: Update19.png (109KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update19.png
109KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13092193
>>
>>30215603
Put on the magic robe and see if you get any powers.
>>
>>30215631
What if it is booby trapped.
>>
>>30215761
What if it wasn't? Why would it be booby trapped? Each puzzle we've completed had some form or reward. Which I think is intentional.
>>
File: Update20.png (152KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update20.png
152KB, 640x600px
Lockepicke continues onward. If she is quick enough she may be able to get in and get out before the other two catch up. As she climbs the stairs, she comes to a doorway flanked by some very familiar looking orbs.

"Well, well, well... Look who it is! Ms. 'I'm going to blow you up just to spit you!' Happy to see us again?" Orb A says.

"Just get on with it already." The mare says groaning.

"Why in such a hurry? Well fine then, try this one out for size!" Orb C says.

====

The orbs have a new puzzle for you! One of them contains the key, and here is what they have to say for themselves.

A: "I don't got the key, mate."
B: "Hmm? Yeah, I have the key. Open me up and check!"
C: "Seriously though, A doesn't have the key."
D: "B doesn't have the key, I swear on me mum."

You know for a fact one of them has the key. However an unknown number of them may be lying. Which one has the key?

====
>>
>>30215842
Maybe but the rewards are not exactly in the open.
>>
>>30215858
Wll mr wizard you sure are making these harder.
>>
>>30215858
Okay, so, uh, lots of options here.
A and C must either both be telling the truth or both be lying.
B and D cannot both be telling the truth or lying.
So that leaves 4 possibilites:
ABC are lying and D is telling the truth: A has the key
ACD are lying: A and B have the key - impossible
ABC are telling the truth: B has the key.
ACD are telling the truth: the key is either in C or D and cannot be determined.

So, uh, this puzzle is impossible if we don't know how many liars there are. If it's operating on the same rules as last time and D is the only one telling the truth, the key is in A, otherwise there's no way to solve this puzzle with the given information.
>>
>>30215858
>an unknown number of them may be lying.
Well fuck.
>>
>>30215915
So they're either mostly lying or mostly telling the truth. I vote that D is lying since I doubt they have mothers.
>>
>>30215963
Logic determines that the key could be literally anywhere and this puzzle is broken.
>>
>>30215970
If this puzzle was made to be solvable, than it's either A or B since C and D have absolutely no hints. Beyond that, D is trying to hard.
>>
>>30215963
>I doubt they have mothers.
Fic I swear to god if that's what you're going for I will flop so hard your floor breaks.
>>
>>30215987
Even then, we have a 50/50 between A and B, and going on a guess based on D's swearing on his mum isn't really something I wanna gamble our life on.
>>30215858
Confront the orbs by saying it's unsolvable and ask how many are lying.
>>
>>30215963
>>30215988

Well, it's either the answer or a meme.
>>
(The puzzle is possible.)

>>30215988

(Nah, the mother thing doesn't have anythimg to do with it.)
>>
>>30216007
>>30215858

(Fuuuuuuck I'm a stupido. I left out a line.)

"You know the one who has the key is lying."
>>
>>30216023
Ah, A has the key
>>
>>30216023
You misrepresented a puzzle. The Rules of Running a Quest, page 84, section C states:

"In the event of a puzzle's presentation lacking a crucial piece to it's solvability, the quest giver must draw one (1) piece of pornography of the quest's main character."

Hey man, I don't make the rules.
>>
>>30216046
But what if the quest giver cannot into art?
You know like Fic
>>
>>30215858
I feel like it's probably A, because C and D are both indicating that it could be they themselves that have the key, which is counterintuitive. B absolutely cannot have the key. But my reasoning is only extrapolate and not based on a mathematical sort of deduction which makes me hesitant to express my 100% certainty. The only thing that's sure is that it cannot be B.
>>
>>30216082
If you look at the addendum it has to be A
>>30216023
>>
>>30215195
>>
>>30216556
>>
>>30217118
>>
>>30217561
>>
>>30216046
Face on wall r34 should never have existed, we are all lesser for you forcing Fic's hand.
>>
>>30215915
>>30216023
Ah there we go!
Only D is telling the truth. The key is in A.
But really none of them are trustworthy with accents like that.
>>
>>30216046
Fuck off.
>>
rip questo
>>
>>30219060
>>
>>30215858
Wait these are the same orbs? So they can move from lettered-bomb-holder to lettered-bomb-holder kinda like Face on the Wall moves from place to place. With such a skill in teleportation, I get the feeling this wizard has an incredibly easy way to travel around himself in this tower. And I don't mean that locked door earlier. More like a chair that can take him to any other chair in the building. We should test for this once we're through.
>>
>>30219707
>>
File: Update21.png (145KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update21.png
145KB, 640x600px
>>30216026
>>30216082
>>30216086

(Correct!)

Lockepicke opens up A's door and takes the key. She then rushes to the door and opens it, not even listening to the snide remarks made by the orbs. She dashes down the hall, but as she spots a small alcove in the room she slows and then comes to a halt.

There's a chest there. She can't help herself, and tries to open it, but unfortunately it's locked.

She could probably pick it, but that would take up valuable time. But on the other hoof... It's a chest, it's GOT to have something good in it, right?

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30221305
It's big enough to hold a pony, we have to check to keep up the ruse.
>>
>>30221305
Open it.
I still want to ask face on the wall if the paintings are the only thing it disagrees with the wizard on.
>>
>>30221305
Open it! And take those things on top of it too.
>>
>>30221358
>I still want to ask face on the wall if the paintings are the only thing it disagrees with the wizard on.
Same. We should ask her next time we see her.
>>
>>30221305
Your name is Lockpick for a reason, lockepicke that shit.
>>
>>30221305
The kleptomanic in you demands that you take that shit
>>
>>30221412
Who? Seriously, why do you call the Face on the Wall a she? Fuck it.

>>30221305
Ask Face on a Wall if it identifies as masculine or feminine.

Why didn't you ask this asshole?
>>
File: Update22.png (115KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update22.png
115KB, 640x600px
>>30221343
>>30221358
>>30221375
>>30221475
>>30221505
>>30221513

Lockepicke takes out her kit and begins to pick the lock. The second she puts the tools in the top pops open, revealing sharp teeth and one single, evil looking eye.

"Well, well, well... It seems we have a bit of a thief here! Here's the deal. You can walk away, or you can take my challenge."

"Let me guess. It's a puzzle, right?" Lockepicke says sourly.

"Yes. If you fail it, I'll eat you. If you pass it though, I'll give you some pretty cool treasure!" The chest says, chuckling.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30221739
Is the chest a construct of the wizard? So far the challenges have been fair.
>>
>>30221739
Bring it on, ya ugly box!
>>
>>30221739
I would love to take the challenge of a sexy chest like you.
>>
>>30221739
Lay it on me.
>>
>>30221739
The answer to it's puzzle is explosives.
>>
>>30221930
But if we blow it up then we'll break the cool shit inside
>>
>>30221963
Agreed.
Save our explosives for something else.
>>
>>30221739
What's the challenge.
>>
File: Update23.png (159KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update23.png
159KB, 640x600px
>>30221758
>>30221763
>>30221806
>>30221843
>>30222019

Lockepicke smirks and says that she accepts the challenge.

The eye inside the chest looks amused, "Alright then, try this!"

====

There are three brothers. There names are Brick, Brat, and Buff. Of the three, two are currently fighting.

1.) The shorter of Brick and Brat is the older of the two fighters.

2.) The younger of Brat and Buff is the shorter of the two fighters.

3.) The taller of Brick and Buff is the younger of the two fighters.

Who is not fighting?

====
>>
>>30222066
Is the chest really showing us this picture or is it a visual representation for the audience?
>>
>>30222066
So I take it you're into vore?
>>
>>30222066
Let's assume the names are in this order: Brick, Buff, Brat. Brick is shorter than brat, Buff is younger and shorter than Brat, and Buff is younger and taller than Brick, leaving Brat out of the fight as they don't fit as the fighters.
>>
>>30222314
Yeah, you're right.
>>
>>30222335
except it can. don't read everything in the order it's given to you.
>>
>>30222357
1&3 says or implies shorter is also older.
2 says shorter is also younger

I'm actually autistic, please explain.
>>
>>30222365
I'm tired today
>>
>>30222414
>>30222314
The point is it works out even if I'm bad at explaining shit
>>
Well, gonna go to sleep. Keep trying to find that answer, folks :^)
>>
>>30222309
Doesn't work by my logic
For Brick not to be a fighter Brat must be the older (and shorter than Brick) fighter, and thus Buff the younger (and taller than Brick).

This sets up the height order as Buff, Brick, Brat and Brat is older than Buff but that doesn't work as the younger of Brat and Buff is the shorter fighter.
>>
>>30222646
Yeah that's why I deleted it
>>
File: IMG_2342.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.gif
2MB, 208x200px
>>30222066
Buff

every other possible combination does not work
>>
File: 45676578.png (163KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
45676578.png
163KB, 640x600px
>>30222066
I believe Brick and Buff are our combative siblings. Helped to rearrange the statements for easier reading without getting braintangled.

1.) The shorter of Brick and Brat is the older of the two fighters.

2.) The shorter of Brat and Buff is the younger of the two fighters.

3.) The shorter of Brick and Buff is the older of the two fighters.

1 and 3 both state that Brick may be shorter than both Buff and Brat. And whoever IS shorter, is the eldest fighter. I think it's Brick. 2 and 3 both have Buff in it, 2 establishing Buff as potentially younger.

3 puts my first fighter, Brick the SHORT, in direct conflict with my second choice, Buff. This fits because Brick is exceptionally SHORT, and the OLDER. Buff, again being the YOUNGER fits with what statement 2 suggests. If Brick and Buff are our fighters, 3 works out perfectly.

If I'm wrong feel free to say so, but tell me why. This seems right to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>30223163
you're not able to rearrange the statements like that. those statements you made completely change the way the puzzle works. the first part of the statement is specific to two brothers (1 is taller then 2, 3 is younger then 2, etc) while the second part is specific to your two conflicting brothers. they are non-interchangable

its basically a elimination game. set up two types of logic, age and height. for all but one combination there is a contradiction that makes it impossible (e.g someone is both oldest and youngest, someone is tallest but shorter)

each statement has one age statement and one height statement. simply plug in your choice of brothers and go down the statements until it contradicts, move on to the next combo. repeat til you get no contradiction and that is the correct combo
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 708x739px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 708x739px
>>30222066
I think this one is right?
>>
>>30222338
>>30222414
>>30222418
Basically nevermind me, I said he was right and then explained a totally different possibility than the one that Anon was going for.
>>
>>30222066
>>30222890
Took way to long to learn it but I agree Buff is the non fighter.
>>
Close one. With how long that took and how many wrong answers we went through, I imagine we were practically in the thing's mouth.
>>
>>30222066
Ran through it again. Brat is not fighting.
>>
>>30223900
yep, pretty much the same thing I did, only with A B C instead of 123
>>
File: Update24.png (99KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update24.png
99KB, 640x600px
>>30222890
>>30223900
>>30224004
>>30224366

(Correct! This puzzle seemed a bit harder than the rest, and if you are unclear why Buff is the non-fighter I can right down the explanation.)

Lockepicke considers this a moment before pulling out her notebook. This is going to take some doing. After a few minutes she announces her answer, and the mimic looks a bit depressed.

"Ah man... Fine... Here ya go." It says.

He then spits out a gold colored trophy before going inert again. Lockepicke sneers at it and goes to pick it up. It's heavy. Very, very heavy.

"Wait, is this thing solid gold?!" Lockepicke says in awe to the chest.

It doesn't respond, and the mare happily rolls the trophy into her saddlebag before continuing on.

She comes to a door with a strange contraption on it. Next to the door is what appears to be a bowl suspended by some ropes that lead into the door. Next to that is a table with a scale and eight labeled metal weights.

Above these is a familiar looking Placard, and Lockepicke calls out to it.

"Oh! Sorry I haven't been around." Face on the Wall says, "That old guy is pretty smart! He is getting through the puzzles pretty quick."

"Whatever, just tell me what this puzzle is." Lockepicke says hurriedly.

====

Of the eight weights on the table, one of them is slightly lighter than the rest.

Using the scale two times, you can find out which of these weights in lighter than the rest.

How does one go about doing this?

====
>>
>>30224670
I think it might be a trick question. Does face on the wall maybe simply mean it is possible to work it out in two if you get lucky with which you use?
>>
>>30224795
That said if it is indeed possible to get it in two every time I have not worked it out but I have a theory somebody smarter then me could make use of. maybe you need to leave one or two of the boxs off the scale at first
>>
>>30224670
I know how to narrow it down to two blocks, but I can't do better than a 50/50 chance.
>>
I think I figured it out.

First you weigh three blocks against three blocks.
If the weights are equal that means the heavier one is one of the two blocks you didn't weigh. Just weight the two to find out which.
If one side is heavier than the other you have narrowed it down to three blocks and can solve which it is in a similar way.

Just put one block to the side and weigh the other two. If they weigh the same then the block you put to the side is the heavier one.
>>
>>30225155
It's lighter but the same logic still stands, I believe this will work if we know the way in which it is flawed.
>>
Hey fic, do you do commissions?
>>
>>30224670
Place 3 weights on either side
If the two sides are equal, weigh the remaining 2 for the answer.

If one side is lighter, compare 2 from the lighter side.
If they are equal, the remaining ball is the answer, if not, we are told the lighter.
>>
>>30219707
>>
>>30224670
Well, now that we've figured out how to do it, how can we sabotage it so the ponies behind us slow down?

Pocket the lightest one? Use our acid to make another one or two lighter so that the puzzle is impossible?
>>
>>30226202
Voting acid
>>
>>30226202
Who fucking cares about slowing them down.
>>
>>30226836
But they're going fast and if they pass us then they'll get all the cool shit before we do.
>>
>>30224670
>>30226202
I worry that counts as tampering with the puzzle, there could be consequences.
>>
>>30224670
Look inside the drawers and admire ourselves in the mirror before we do the puzzle.
>>
>>30226856
You do make a valid point but I still don't think we should mess with them.
>>
>>30226836
see >>30226856
>>
>>30225155
Yup, I just came to that conclusion
>>
>>30226856
They might not even be thieves.
>>
Bep
>>
>>30224670
The first puzzle to stump me. I don't have the mind to do such a physical puzzle in my head. This quest has officially gone above my intelligence level.

I solved the other puzzle well enough, but after seeing that picture it's quite surprising that Brick is the tallest and the youngest. If anything the image threw me off the answer even more.

Also I hope this wizard is still alive so we can kill him.
>>
>>30228356
Here's a hint to help you out:
It helps to know that the puzzle only works if 7 of the 8 blocks weigh exactly the same. Only the eighth block is lighter than the rest.
>>
>>30228356
A good hint is
>>30224811
>>
File: Update25.png (217KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update25.png
217KB, 640x600px
>>30225444

(Yes.)

>>30225155
>>30225539
>>30227132

Lockepicke puts weights 1, 2, and 3 on the side and 4, 5, and 6 on the right of the scale. The right side is lighter, so she takes those weights and puts 4 on one side and 6 on the other. They way the same, so she's drops weight 5 into the small bucket. There is a clanking and rotating of gears, and the door clicks open.

The mare takes a second to look into the placard and fix her hair, and then checks the drawer beneath the puzzle.

Inside is an antique music box. Lockepicke can sense some magic on it, and so places it into her bag.

>LOOT OBTAINED: MAGICAL ANTIQUE MUSIC BOX

She continues through the door and enters probably the strangest room so far.

The whole thing is full of stuffed animals and plush toys. It's a large room as well, easily as large as the one with the islands and the bottomless pit.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30228698
Cut every stuffed animal open.
>>
>>30228698
Call out the placard for the next puzzle.
Look it's mini Joyride!
>>
>>30228698
Oh, well that's awesome. Kinda makes you wanna dive right in.
But we don't have time. Best we keep moving.
>>
>>30228698
Do we see any doors?
Could it be....is this a normal room without any traps? If so let's power on. Unless we see some magical porcelain doll then take it.
>>
>>30228808
Maybe the plushies are the trap, and if you touch the wrong one or fail the puzzle then they all cuddlerape you to death or something.
>>
>>30228698
why are there so many plush toys in here? Did the wizard collect them?

pick one up and examine them.
>>
>>30224670

>>30228721
Do NOT cut open the stuffed animals.
Snuggle one, and keep moving.
>>
>>30228862
Why the hell not? they might have something hidden in them.
>>30228721
seconding this.
>>
>>30228862
Agreed. We're in a hurry here.
>>
>>30228862
If we are not going to cut them open we should at least stuff as many as will fit in our bag.
>>30228919
Does it really matter that much if we get overtaken? We are just here to steal shit.
>>
>>30228698
Actually. Maybe we can hide in the stuffed animals if the guards are close.
>>
>>30228937
There are a lot of unknowns and assumptions that can be made about who they might be and what it would mean for us, and I want to err on the side of caution.
>>
>>30228946
Oh shit I like that.
>>30228937
Just stuffing them in our bag could work as well though.
>>
>>30228946
That's a good idea
>>
>>30228698
Hmm, that pony plush there feels a little... sensual. in a non-consensual kind of way. I say inspect if for a lyraplush hole.
>>
>>30226176
>>
File: IMG_3011.gif (739KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.gif
739KB, 333x333px
>>30228698
get outta there
>>
>>30228698
>(Yes.)
Where can I ask you for commissions and your rates?
>>
>>30229610
>>
>>30230609
Not sure if it's exactly appropriate as an answer, but Fic has a patreon https://www.patreon.com/ficficponyfic
>>
>>30228698
I get the feeling this is like the painting room. Just another odd room of collections with no puzzle. But there is no doubt some hidden loot!
Before anyone gets cut though, lets ask the plushies some questions. You know, how their day has been, what their name is, if they got anything expensive around. In this place of talking inanimate objects, it'd be weird if they weren't alive. But if they wont talk then hug them all to see if any feel off or sound jangly. We can cut that one open.
>>
>>30231923
Sounds good.
>>
File: Update26.png (143KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update26.png
143KB, 640x600px
>>30228721
>>30228789
>>30228808
>>30228836
>>30228842
>>30228909
>>30228937

Lockepicke begins to wonder if the wizard has some sort plushie fetish. She picks up a nearby doll and examines it. It seems to be enchanted. As she moves along she notes that almost all of them seem enchanted.

Perhaps these things contain loot? She's already found some pretty good stuff hidden around the place already.

She pulls out her dagger and contemplates doing it. It might be worth her while. On the other hoof it'll waste some time, and whoever is at the door might end up closing the gap.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30232381
Gut that Joyride plush like a fish.
>>
>>30232381
Don't stab enchanted stuff.
>>
>>30232381
Give one a quick snuggle before moving on.
>>
File: Update28.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update28.png
105KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13110692
>>
>>30232538
How can Lockepicke tell that items are enchanted in the first place? Do we know any useful spells?
>>
>>30232538
Gut but give quick, merciful snuggle first to ensure their plushie death will be a nice one.
>>
>>30232381
>>30232478
What would we do if they were enchanted to 'life' and just start screaming when hurt.
>>
>>30232538
If they are at all sentient then just being slowed down is the best we could hope for. There's too much risk things will go much worse though. Imagine a plushie wrestling that knife away from Locke and fighting back, it could happen.

So I wanna at least try a "hello" if we end up moving on.
>>
File: Update29.png (34KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update29.png
34KB, 640x600px
>>30232538

Lockepicke decides it's probably best to not mess with the plushies, and moves on. It's harder than it seems though, as she has to walk between the aisles of plushies looking for the door. At first they were cute, but now the smiles and dead, beady eyes are getting to her.

She reaches a wall, and on it she spots a pictures of some triangles with a placard next to it, as well as what looks like a device to input a number. She calls for Face on the Wall, and he appears.

"Hey there! Once again sorry for spending a bit more attention on the new guests and all. Don't worry though, they'll probably be meeting up with you soon!" He says happily.

====

How many triangles are there in the picture below?

====
>>
>>30232901
>>
>>30232901
See? This is what happens when you waste time deciding to gut stuffed animals for non existant loot. Waste precious time. You anons don't know how serious this all is.
I still don't know the races of the two soldiers.
>>30232901
I don't know, maybe 10?
>>
>>30232901
Oh. Never mind my answer that was the second post quoting the triangle puzzle.
>>30232926
This guy makes more sense. I can see it now.
>>
File: Update27.png (110KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update27.png
110KB, 640x600px
>>30232926
>>30232934
>>30232937

"13!" Lockepicke says.

"Good job!" Face on the Wall says, "Mind waiting a second? I think the two strangers just finished the puzzle with a balance, they should be here in a minute or two."

Face on the Wall disappears quickly after that, leaving Lockepicke to wonder what to do next.

She might be able to hide among the plushies. On the other hoof she could also rush forward and keep trying to outrun them, as futile as that seems.

Another option she supposes is to confront them head on, but she doesn't think her luck is good enough to take a two on one fight.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30233264
Continue
>>
>>30233264
I thonk we should hide in the plushies.
>>
>>30233264
Hide, stick a bomb in one of these plushes, and ready that crossbow. I bet if they don't find us we could shoot one of them in the back and even up the odds.
>>
>>30233264
Tell Face on the Wall that we're gonna play a little hide and seek with the strangers (So he doesn't rat us out when we hide.) and hide under some plushies with the crossbow ready.
>>
>>30233264
Hide in the plushies.

>>30233450
Face on the Wall left.
>>
>>30232934
It probably does not matter if they catch up.
>>
>>30233264
Hide in the plushies.
>>
>>30233264
>>30233450
>>30233482
If Face reappears tell him not give us away
>>
>>30233264
Start formulating a lie, like you were sent by the grand soceror liberty spike to find his beloved college friend since he stopped receiving letters from him.
>>
>>30233264
hurry ahead and be sure to reset the puzzle.
>>
>>30233264
Continue on, just keep trying to outpace them. Setting up a trap will lose us more time, and for all we know they could be Locke's parents coming to celebrate her birthday so I don't want to blow them up. Lethal traps are gonna backfire I am sure.

However if they do manage to catch up, the solution is to pretend to be a puzzle. Tell them that you have a bomb in your bag and it will explode if they get any of your questions wrong. (show them the dynamite if they are skeptical) and then grill them for all the personal information you need, which they'll be forced to answer truthfully at threat of explosion.
>>
>>30234500
>Lethal traps are gonna backfire I am sure
On the flip side we let them go by us, and then they end up taking all the loot destroying the whole point of our quest.

We don't use a lethal trap, they get pissed off and murder Pickey.

No option here is great, but I really think we should just take them out before they can kill Lockepicke and ruin her looting spree. Literally why not? We can even tell Face afterward that we recognized them, they were here to hurt his master.
>>
>>30235227
At no point have we been given a single indication that they are going to harm Lockepicke. This is paranoia. And I see it leading to two people, possibly friends/family being blown up. I dunno if Fic would really do that, but I feel like this'd get us punished as we're shooting blind. Also the idea that they'd KILL Locke is even more pulled out of nowhere. The only one who'd have any legal right to do that is the wizard she stole from.

Planning to kill them with a trap makes no damn sense unless I've missed a post somewhere. We know nothing and need to get more information. Pretending to be a puzzle feels like the best disguise and best way to get information too. Sure we could ask Face, but he'll make it pretty obvious when he asks them that Locke asked him to ask them, and I don't want that. I don't trust Face with this task.

I'd rather be caught by guards and improvise, than plant a bomb and kill two random ponies that might be friends. Lockepicke is a thief, not a murderer.
>>
>>30235227
Murder seems like a really bad idea.
>>30235283
I say we hide then decide if we pretend to be a puzzle once they get here.
>>
>>30235283
>gosh you're so paranoid
>but it maybe being people we know is completely reasonable
Yes, because too strange people saying they're looking forward to meeting us doesn't sound ominous at all. There's no hint in that post that they might be people we know. There IS hint that they may be threatening.
>>
File: Update30.png (153KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update30.png
153KB, 640x600px
>>30233354
>>30233429
>>30233450
>>30233482
>>30233661

Lockepicke dives into the pile of plushies, making sure she can see the path that leads up to the door from where she is. It's actually quite comfortable.

She waits about a minute, and sure enough two ponies come around the corner.

There are two of them, and both are earth pony stallions. One is a big, beefy stallion wearing chainmail with a breastplate and a helmet. He has a sword strapped to his side, and looks like he could fight.

The other pony is older and a bit more frail looking. His eyes have deep rings under them, his cheeks are sunken, and his hair is a bit wispy. However just looking at him she can tell he has a commanding presence, and her gut is telling her that she probably shouldn't get in a fight with him as well. He's dressed much less armored, with only a hat, boots, a tunic with a mantle on top. She can see some sort of utility belt beneath the mantle, but from here she can not tell what it might contain.

Once they reach the door the older of the two says something.

"Speak, Face, and get on with it." He demands.

"Oh hey! So how are- wait, where is Lockepicke?" Face on the wall says, looking around, "I thought she would have ran into you two already."

"Could the intruder have gone ahead?" The armored pony says.

"Uh, I didn't see her up there no." Face on the Wall says.

"A she eh? You didn't say it was a mare." the warrior says interested, "She a cute one then?"

"Enough, Haubrek. On your guard, this intruder could be watching us as we speak." The older one says looking around.

The pony draws his sword and says, "Fine... But you really need to lighten up a little, Lucian."

He then nudges the older pony and says, "Eh? Get it? 'Lucian'? 'Lighten up?' Eh? Eh?"

The older one does not respond to this.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
File: Update30Update.png (68KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update30Update.png
68KB, 640x600px
>>30235364
Is that...? Those goddamn arrows.
Right then, I see a small adjustment needs to be made. Just give me one second...
...Perfect!
>>
>>30235364
Stay hidden and observe them.
>>
>>30235364
crawl towards the door hidden under the plush. once they are far away and looking away from you sprint to the next room. Unless they continue on into the room in which case we should just wait while they go ahead.
>>
>>30235364
Stay hidden with the crossbow at the ready. Get ready to shoot if the armored one starts stabbing the plushies while looking for us.
>>
>>30235364
I fucked up. Badly. These two look very bombable now.

Get a stuffed animal, cut into it, place explosive, sew back up. It's time to prep and make use of these plushies to disguise our weapons. I kinda want to do the same with the knife so that we can plushie-hug-stab them too. But that might mean losing the knife if we mess up. An explosive one is good for now.

God damnit we are in such a mess, why was I so against murder!
>>
>>30235364
When they turn to leave, shoot the old guy in the back of the head
>>
>>30235364
remain hidden. wasn't there a way to slip away back to a lower floor?
>>
File: Grand_Moff_Tarkin[1].png (357KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Moff_Tarkin[1].png
357KB, 480x360px
>>30235364

Grand Moff Tarkin is that you?
>>
>>30235364
>>30235476
>>30235485

> He has a sword strapped to his side, and looks like he could fight.The other pony is older and a bit more frail looking. His eyes have deep rings under them, his cheeks are sunken, and his hair is a bit wispy. However just looking at him she can tell he has a commanding presence, and her gut is telling her that she probably shouldn't get in a fight with him as well.

Guys Lockepicke's gut says not to fight them. Our best bet is to outsmart them not fight them.

Do something to make them think we might have gone down stairs once they are distracted we go ahead upwards to the treasure.
>>
>>30235602
Who said anything about fighting him? Take him before he realizes we're there.
>>
>>30235364
>>30235407
Don't be meta
>>30235446
Crawling makes noise and draws attention. Don't. If they're part of the order then they give no shits if you're a thief or not. Only if your a demon or worshipper of them.
>>30235475
That's a dumb idea. She would have a better chance of dropping an exsplosives and fleeing.
>>30235476
No
>>30235485
Stupid
>>30235615
Stupid
>>
File: nah.png (276KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
276KB, 480x360px
>>30235576
"Should I put effort into the hat? ...nah."
~Me, making this
>>
>>30235659
>Stupid
And what's your alternative? Let them go on ahead and give them the advantage of setting up surprises for us? This is our only chance to have the drop on them. In short, fuck yourself.
>>
>>30235602
Oh I like this.
>>
>>30235364

is there something among the plushies to use as a decoy?
>>
>>30235659
>Don't be meta
>precedes to be meta

Also would it really be Meta for us to know about the order?
>>
>>30235872
I'm just saying. It would be meta to have your opinion of them from CQ color the opinion of the mc.
>>
>>30235749
If these guys are part of the order, a few explosives and a shovel ain't gonna do shit.
>>
>>30235927
We have a crossbow lad.
>>
>>30235919
Fair enough
I really need to catch back up on Colt Quest. I fell behind right after we teleported to the old shack.
Also my opinion on the order from colt quest is that they are great people. I agree though, Emreld has reason to dislike them Lockpiye does not.
>>
File: Arrow Horse NOD.png (58KB, 261x445px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow Horse NOD.png
58KB, 261x445px
>>30235919
The Order are hardly a secret group. If they exist here, Locke is gonna know them. Our knowledge is her knowledge in this case.
>>30235602
We could take one out I am sure. But that wont be enough I guess. whichever one gets killed leaves the other to kill Locke. We need to separate them whatever we plan to do. On the plus side I guess they're not gonna take any loot for themselves.
>>30235364
Does the order have an official outfit colour?
>>
>>30236487
I always imagined the order as wearing dark blue with maybe white or gray highlights.

And I agree that we need to divide and conquer. People wringing their hands not wanting to fight them are putting us in a rough spot. Once they're past us, they'll have the advantage of surprise, and when you add the fact that it's 2v1, gg.
>>
>>30235957
Since we apparently have CQ players here can anybody remember which thread that was. I would like to catch up.
>>
>>30236691
thread 60 or 61 I think?
>>
>>30236712
Thanks. I will have a look around later.
>>
>>30230918
>>
>>30237459
>>
>>30235364
okay we need to either lead them away from us with a distraction or knock em out somehow. from where we are hidden what can we see in this room. Also what do we have in our inventory currently?
>>
>>30235364
You know what fuck it. If anons want to fight the two soldiers (Who have yet to be confirmed to be a part of the Order of the Arrow) then fight them. Chuck a bomb at them.
>>
>>30237826
Unnecessary murder should be avoided. We're only a "treasure hunter" after all, I'd much rather observe and follow them.
>>
>>30237826
I don't.
>>30235364

I'd rather out smart them like any other puzzle thus far.
>>
>>30237826
Did you even check the text on what you quoted?
>>
File: be9.png (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
be9.png
115KB, 800x600px
>>30235364
Hide within the joyride plushie. I've seen enough pony plushies to know how this works.
>>
>>30237826
No, you just quoted a few bumps for no reason.
>>
>>30235364
It's not like they'll kill us. We're not a demon or anything.
>>
>>30239952
>>
>>30240410
>>
>>30235364
trying to fight them might be a bad idea. is there something in our inventory that could distract them or perhaps we could keep ourselves hidden? what does the cloak we got do?
>>
File: Arrow_HorseC[1].png (58KB, 261x445px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow_HorseC[1].png
58KB, 261x445px
>>30235364
>>30235364
>>
>>30235364
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eB8emzEUJI
Sorry if it's shit, I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm a bad judge of quality right now. XD
>>
>>30240890
Maybe if we're clear of them we can try it on, see if we can identify it.

>it's a cursed cloak of feeblemindedness
>>
>>30240840
>>
>>30241614
>>
File: Update31.png (113KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update31.png
113KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13122434
>>
>>30242239
I want to strike but I'm concerned that they vastly outmatch Pickey. Whatever their intentions, I think it's important that we are never face-to-face with them. I think they will not be kind at all to our plucky young thief.
>>
File: Update32.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update32.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>30242239

The pair of stallions slowly walk around the immediate area, scanning all around for Lockepicke. She notes that both of them never leave sight nor hearing of the other. Whoever these two are they are not inexperienced when it comes to ambushes.

"Hmph. Are you sure, Face? Perhaps she snuck past you." Lucian says, still glancing around.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't but... I don't know, maybe?" Face on the Wall says concerned.

Lucian pushes the door with the triangle puzzle open and proceeds onward, quickly followed by Haubrek.

After she is sure they are gone Lockepicke dashes out of her plushie hiding spot and to the door. She knocks on the placard and calls for Face on the Wall.

"Ha! I knew you were still here! One second, let me grab the-" He starts, but Lockepicke cuts him off.

"No! Don't tell'em I'm here!" She says whispering.

"Huh? But..." Face on the Wall says confused.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30242598
They might not be here to help your master. Until we learn more about who they are and what intentions they have, it's best that we don't meet.
>>
>>30242598
Assume face knows them, claim changelings are after the wizard, explain what changelings are if necessary.
If -we- don't know what changelings are kill face.
>>
>>30242598
Tell Face that we don't trust them. What if they're here to hurt his master?

Also, let's see if we can identify this robe. Maybe, try it on and see if we can tell it's effect?
>>
>>30242598
No Butt's! Cuz you don't have one! You're not telling them and that's the end of that, nor will you tell then that I talked to you about this.
>>
>>30241197
I wouldn't suggest sleeping tonight either.
The assassins are coming.
>>
>>30242598
I don't know if Face is well socialized, explain the other two aren't our friends and we don't feel safe with them around.
>>
>>30242598
Just don't do it please.
>>
I still kind of want to know if the paintings are the only thing she disagrees with the master about.
>>
>>30242598
They make me really nervous and I don't really want to meet them.
>>
File: AOL.png (293KB, 575x250px) Image search: [Google]
AOL.png
293KB, 575x250px
>>30242598
Ask if those order fellows said why they came.
Remember, only you can prevent boyscouting.
>>
>>30242128
>>
>>30242843
Same.
>>
>>30245806
>bumping on 8
Why?
>>
File: Update33.png (169KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update33.png
169KB, 640x600px
>>30242623
>>30242638
>>30242650
>>30242740
>>30242770
>>30242843

"Look, they just aren't my friends alright? It'd be better if they didn't know where I was." Lockepicke says.

"Well... Okay, but I really do think you guys would get along." Face on the Wall says frowning.

The mare goes through the door, and trails the two other ponies. It's another spiral staircase, and as she sneaks behind them she hears a conversation.

"Can't you just use those paintings? I mean they were pretty demonic lookin' to me." Haubrek says, his armor clanking along as he walks.

"No, we are specifically looking for demon summoning paraphernalia, or devilish contraptions and magicks. Anything else is just a reason to search harder." Lucian says.

Lockepicke hears them go through a door atop the stairs, and peaking around the corner she sees it is shut, and that there is a placard beside it.

The mare walks up and knocks on it again.

"Hey again! The guys are in the other room workin' on the puzzle, so you might want to give them a second." Face on the Wall says.

She has to bide her time a bit, so she takes out the robe that she got from the closet downstairs and asks if Face on the Wall knows what sort of enchantment is on it.

"Oh, I'm not sure! Master had all sorts of robes. Some for protection, some for flight... He even made one that poisons you if you put it on! I'm... Not sure what he could have needed something like that for, but Master knows best!" Face on the Wall says happily.

"Does your master always do creepy stuff like this?" Lockepicke says, replacing the possibly dangerous robe in her bag. Face on the Wall already disagreed with his master on the paintings, perhaps there is more?

"Hmm... Well I mean, some of the guests that would visit seemed to want to hurt a great deal of people." Face on the Wall says frowning again, "But I'm sure it was nothing. I was probably just mishearing!"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30247290
I think those two might be here to hurt your master. They're part of a group that hunt down and "punish" ponies for using magics they don't agree with.
>>
>>30247336
>They're part of a group that hunt down and "punish" ponies for using magics they don't agree with.

does our mc know that though? do a int check!
>>
>>30247356
They seem like a rather large organization
>>
>>30247290
See? I told you guys the two are reasonable. They only want the master. Let's go talk to them.
>>
>>30247356
int check?
>>
>>30247290
Dat ass though
>>
>>30247290
>"we are specifically looking for demon summoning paraphernalia, or devilish contraptions and magicks"
They find anything demonic, odds are they'll Scorched Earth this place, including Face, his master, and Pickey.

>>30247788
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. 10/10 would eat.
>>
>>30247969
Picke ain't no demon. She is but a humble looted
>>
>>30247290
Wait for the ponies to finish the puzzle before going in. Check out the funky torch on the wall in the meantime.
>>30247749
No way. Even if we ally with them I doubt they will approve of our original intentions in this tower.
>>
>>30247290
See if there is anything special about the torch.
>>
>>30248090
>"Golly humble looter! There's demonic stuff here, you might be possessed! We better burn you to ash along with the rest of this place!"
inb4 you call me paranoid. They will do it.
>>
>>30248410
That is paranoid. Literally stupid tier.
>>
>>30248410
The order are good people.
>>
File: Update34.png (61KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update34.png
61KB, 640x600px
>>30247336
>>30247356
>>30247389
>>30247749
>>30247784
>>30247969
>>30248090
>>30248227
>>30248410
>>30248673

It's pretty clear to Lockepicke that at least the old one is part of the Order of the Arrow.

She personally doesn't know much about them other than what is common knowledge. Lockepicke never was one to get along with any sort of organization, and she certainly does her best not to mess with anything demonic.

The Order of the Arrow are heroes who protect pony kind from demonic incursions and influences, however such fights usually harm or destroy any area they occur in. As such they are lauded for their bravery, but ponies tend to be wary around them as they are usually omens for things to come.

Lockepicke tells Face on the Wall that those two might be here to hurt his master.

"What? You think?" Face on the Wall says shocked, "Nah, that can't be right. They said... They said that..."

Face on the Wall suddenly disappears, and no amount of calling seems to bring him back. Lockepicke frowns, and then decides to go through the door.

It's a barren room except for a large diagram painted on the floor and several tiles sitting nicely in a corner. Near these tiles are an inscription with one of Face on the Wall's placard over it. Lockepicke goes over and reads it.

====

This diagram has nineteen circles that have to be filled with the numbers 1 up to (and including) 19. These numbers have to be placed in such a way that all numbers on any horizontal row and any diagonal line add up to the same sum.

Warning: there are many horizontal and diagonal lines, which have a different number of circles (3, 4, or 5), nevertheless all these sums have to be equal!

How should the nineteen numbers be placed in the net?

====
>>
>>30248810
>CQ faggot letting their pre existing knowledge, brief exsperiences, and opion of others color their opinions of the Order of the Arrow.
>Tries to change the MC's preexisting opinion of them with their own.
This looks tricky. Or is it simple?

>update 34
Oh you~
>>
File: magic hexagon.png (57KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic hexagon.png
57KB, 640x600px
>>30248810
I feel like I'm cheating because I've seen a magic hexagon before.
Each line adds up to 38.
>>
>>30248810
>The Order of the Arrow are heroes
Confirmed
>>
>>30248810
Makes sense. They're after the wizard instead. But let's not forget that Locke could just be the wizard in disguise or some crap, using the logic of the Order. This is not a time to let down our guard just because we're not the target. We do afterall have the possessions of a wizard so it's gonna look like we're in league with him at the least.
>>
>>30250658
>using the logic of the Order
the order are not idiots.
>>
>>30250658
Please. Just drop it already. They're heroes that leave no room for demons. Leave it at that.
>>
>>30250712
>>30250658
But that is a reasonable concern. I have to agree with this anon. The order have a vast list of examples of shooting first and asking question later. If Lockepicke has stored some of the mage's artifacts there is a possible chance that they mistake her for an advocate of the wizard and try to kill her in the spot.
>>
>>30250820
>The order have a vast list of examples of shooting first and asking question later
Unless they have gone full retard in the months since I fell behind I am gonna have to say
[citation needed]
>>
>>30250820
>The Order of the Arrow are heroes who protect pony kind from demonic incursions and influences, however such fights usually harm or destroy any area they occur in. As such they are lauded for their bravery, but ponies tend to be wary around them as they are usually omens for things to come.
>The order have a vast list of examples of shooting first and asking question later.
Any examples that Lockepicke knows of?
>She personally doesn't know much about them other than what is common knowledge.
Would you look at that. Looks like she doesn't.
>If Lockepicke has stored some of the mage's artifacts there is a possible chance that they mistake her for an advocate of the wizard and try to kill her in the spot.
Unlikely. But on the chance they they CAN sense whatever she has on her then that would be a good thing. It would probably be demonic in nature, and prolonged exposure would be bad.

>>30248810
The guy in the armor was kind of cute.
>>
One of the few reasons anons dislike the Order of the Arrow was because of the few instances they had the opportunity to interact with them, with around half of it being retarded decision making on the players part.
>withhold information from grizzled dude with no chance of escape.
>make shitty lie and get beat because of it
>would have been fine if you told the truth
>>
>>30250878
Glad to see somebody agrees with me. all the more incentive to catch back up.
>>
>>30250878
>The Order is just misunderstoooood :(
Yeah no, ruthless pricks if you show any autonomy versus their will. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1491159218227.jpg (12KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1491159218227.jpg
12KB, 234x215px
>>30251227
No you. God damn are you a dense motherfucker. And I never said NOR, did I imply that they were misunderstood. Well, in your case they are.

You see, their apparent brutality (to you) is a result of their occupation. Hunting and destroying demons, and all demonic pressense that threaten to destroy pony kind. Something along the lines of that. Protecting the whole rather the few, cutting the necrotic flesh before it festers. All that good stuff.

>ruthless pricks if you show any autonomy versus their will
Unless there has been a war between Whitherwater's royal family and and the OotA, you would be wrong. Again.
>>
>>30251357
>calls me dense
>posts a thumbnail
Oh the ironing.

>soon as Em shows reluctance to speak truthfully to Ven
>starts beating him
>Not-Joy shows no qualms about threatening to harm a child unless Joy gives herself up

I don't see why you think The Order gets a free pass to do as they please because muh demuhnz. Oh, and we have yet to see them actually do anything good, but they've done plenty of questionable shit. Naw boy, your argument is completely subjective and mine is based on the (admittedly limited) interactions we've had with them. They've been shit every time and you have 0 evidence they've actually done anything good.
>>
>>30251519
They fucking let Ruby go.
>>
>>30251519
What's a thumbnail?
>>
>>30251519
They have to be dirty to hunt down the demons. They are like janitors.
>>
>>30251519
So if you think they're evil, does that mean you also believe Celestia is evil as well?
>>
>>30250878
So it's our fault for lying that the Order are brutally violent? Are you insane? We've never played a non-criminal character and you want us to tell the truth? And you actually think that'll end with less violence? Sure if we come quietly and give ourselves in...
Yeah let's do that. Surrender our goods, go to jail. End the CYOA here. Because it's the right thing to do and the Order are good, it's us that are at fault.
>>
>>30253389
>>
>all this order support
I thought I was the only one. I think I have my motivation to catch up now.
>>
>>30253756
I'm not supporting then, I'm try to explain to numb nuts over there the 'why do they do what they do' to him.
>>
>>30248810
>All but one anon makes an attempt at figuring out the puzzle
See, this is why we should have teamed up with them. They don't want the loot. They just want the wizard.

Get Face on the Wall to tell the two Order of the Arrow ponies to return to the room.
>>
>>30248810

what this guy said.
>>30248977
>>
File: Update35.png (167KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update35.png
167KB, 640x600px
>>30248977

Lockepicke puts the tiles in their positions and the door opens. She begins to sneak down the revealed hallway but soon that becomes unnecessary as there is some sort of argument going on ahead.

There is a door with a familiar placard in front of it. There, Face on the Wall and the older stallion named Lucian are arguing. Haubrek is standing nearby watching the whole thing with a bit of annoyance on his face.

"B-but you said you were coming to find him!" Face on the Wall says.

"That is indeed why we are here, enchantment." Lucian says imperiously, "Your master has much to answer for. We had suspicions he was colluding with demons before entering this tower, and now having seen his home I am nearly convinced of it."

"Master is a good person!" Face on the Wall says, but even Lockepicke can hear the uncertainty in his voice.

"If that is true he is in no danger then. Now let us pass fool." Lucian says glaring at the Face.

"I... But..." Face on the wall starts.

"Let us through now or we will force our way through." Lucian says through clenched teeth.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30254688
Just wait. No harm in letting them kill a demon summoner and if they find he is not working with denons we hide from them on the way down and go meet him ourselves.
>>
>>30254688
Check you bomb in case you'll need to do a drop and run and approach them.
>>
>>30254688
check our inventory, what items do we have that could help in this situation.
>>
>>30254978
>check our inventory
see >>30186401
A good thief will avoid direct conflict. We could toss a bomb, I guess, and hope that takes them out.

But for the time being, we'd be doing it to protect someone we don't even know. And if The Order ever found out we killed two of it's members, that would be bad.

Is Face worth that risk? Because the only reason I see to do it is for him.

I'm not saying we can't, but right now I feel like maybe we shouldn't. Wait til we can see this wizard for ourselves.
>>
>>30254978

>>30186401
>>
>>30254688
just keep observing, no need for involvement. I doubt destroying one placard will kill Face
>>
>>30254688
Let's watch. I wanna see if Face in a Wall is fonna get slapped or if the old guy is gonna get raped with magics.
>>
>>30254688
Idea. What if we call them away from Face on a Wall and strike a deal?
We help them get through the puzzles, and they let us have all the bits and baubles we would find along the way?
>>
>>30255317
Old guy seems better at the puzzles than we are. They don't need us.
>>
>>30255514
But we could certainly use them.
>>
bep
>>
>>30256377
>>
>>30254688
If these puzzles are at all about security, and not just about enraging people, then i can't imagine these guys will get past the final puzzle anyway. But that is where they'll be stealing our old plan of blowing it up. This has definitely gone beyond just stealing.
If this wizard is dead then I wanna just get out whilst we still can, leave whilst we're ahead. But if that Wizard is alive then saving him from these two will lead to much greater riches than ever. And I get the feeling he is indeed alive, and simply hiding. Since we now have a good reason for why he'd stop leaving his home. But right now the safest option I see is letting them potentially fail puzzles and injure themselves. So more sneaking and hoping they get separated. Maybe chat with Face when it's safe to get an update too.

for the money at the least, I'd rather ally with the wizard than the order.
>>
>>30254688
Is there anywhere to hide from the line of the door? The wizard likes explosions so I imagine forcing a door is likely to involve a backblast.
>>
>>30255317
Nah.
>>
>>30255159

it wouldn't hurt to at least know what we have or don't have in our inventory. no matter what we decide to do.
>>30254688
>>
>>30258381

A hatchet
a small pickaxe
a knife
some explosives with timers and a plunger
a handheld crossbow with twelve bolts
clothes for heavier weather
a small toolset
lockpicking tools
a bedroll
a canteen of water
various dried food
a compass
a flint striker
goggles
a lantern
a pen and notebook
a magnifying glass
rope
grappling hook
a small first aid kit
a sewing kit
alchemical acid that she uses to melt through smaller metal objects

Loot:

-Expensive Bottle of Zinfandel
-Unidentified Magical Robe
-Magical Antique Music Box
>>
>>30258448
Are we missing the trophy?
>>
Dang Fic. Way to peer pressure me into it. jk i luv u
>>
>>30258595
Yes
>>
>>30258448
>>30254688
are there any way to sneak past them?

anything we use a grappling hook on?
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.