[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fallouthorse.jpg (166KB, 1600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fallouthorse.jpg
166KB, 1600x750px
I made a Fallout Equestria greentext, Fallout Pony general is a go

>you are a humanpony, living in the Fallout 3 world
>your companions are Fluttergore, Mintbitch and Princess Rothoof
>they are humanponys, walking on two feet and packing humongous racks

>our journey begins as you escape your birthvault
>for years your most dominant thought has been somewhere along the lines of ”fuck you, overseer, you can’t keep me locked up in here forever!”
>your mareharem (marem) follows you due to their immense respect for your rebellious attitude
>basically you guys form a team and you’re the boss pony

>after freeing yourself from the captivity of an underground shelter, you decide that finding rations and supplies is priority number one
>there are homes nearby and you entertain the possibility of starting your career as a raider
>without giving it too much thought you proceed to raid one of the homes
>you kick the front door in
>your mares are scared and trying to stop you
>Mintbitch is strongly opposed to killing anyone or doing immoral things
>you all agree to no killing
>however, you think stealing and blackmale is okay in a post-apocalyptic environment: every manpony for himself
>>
>>30184254
>as you kick in the door of one of the homes you find a fillyfoal in there all alone
>the fillyfoal looks sad and you deduce that her mothermare was killed by raiders
>you feel resentment towards those raiders which is ironic since just a minute ago you chose the path of a raider
>looks like the home is full of valuables, drugs etc.
>you deduce that it’s morally plausible to at least steal drugs from the house because a young fillyfoal shouldn’t be around such things
>Princess Rothoof suggests you guys find a new home for the fillyfoal
>seems kinda shifty and dangerous, going around protecting a fillyfoal who can’t fend for herself yet
>Fluttergore says nothing, just stares into the distance with her stone-cold gaze
>with her tits swinging, Mintbitch gets all fired up and joins Princess Rothoof and agrees that we can’t leave fillyfoal alone in here
>you sigh
>”fine..” you say, as you think these mares will one day be the end of you

>as your mares comfort the little fillyfoal in the livingroom, you browse through every shelf and cabinet in the house for supplies and tradeable goods
>you find uranium glass, knives and 15 AK-47 rifles
>that’s right: fifteen of ’em
>you think to yourself that you must give one to each of ur mares and hide the rest in a stash where you can come get them later
>”the less weapons available to other raiders, the better”
>>
Past Sins > Fallout "let's steal the entire story from Fallout 3" Equestria
>>
>>30184257
>”what’s your name, little one?” you hear Rothoof ask the fillyfoal
>”Fillyfoal”, she replies in a soft, nearly stuttering voice
>”wow, talk about a coincidence, huh” says Rothoof in surprise
>”would you like to team up with us to find you a new home?”
>”I-I don’t know.. I want mommy!”
>”..we.. we’ll find your mommy, I promise.!” Rothoof said, knowing her mothermare is probably lying dead somewhere in the wasteland.
>everyone looked at Rothoof, slight awkwardness creeping in the atmosphere
>still, everyone knew they’d have to at least try to find her mothermare

Fillyfoal was dressed in a tarnished pre-war dress and our company of five was ready to head out into the wasteland.

>you step out of the house and slap Mintbitch on the flank, gesturing her to get going
>her marebutt is soft yet firm at the same time
>this confusing paradox of a soft hard butt fuels you and gives your daily life a sense of mystery and wonder
>no matter how many times you’ve given her butt a tap, she still flinches every time
>”heh.”, you think to yourself
>Fluttergore looks at you with disgust. she knows what you’re up to.
>Fluttergore isn’t the friendliest pony around, but she knows how to handle herself
>you think that one day this dyke-haired tsundere will prove useful

to be continued if you guys want more...
>>
MÖLP
>>
I'm rereading Project Horizons. I'm at chapter 18 and so far it's still not nearly as bad as I remember
>>
>>30187331
Good, it will feel worse if anything you think is bad happens.
>>
Why did the old /foe/ general die anyway?
>>
>>30188825
A combo of migration of content creators to the Discord server and the thread bitching about the creators who still stuck around.
>>
>>30188936
How does that happen? Why would anyone be mad about content creators staying in the thread? Doesn't that keep it form being bump general?
>>
>>30188947
bumps are content silly billy, they keep the thread alive.

jk, no new good content for foe has been produced or relevant, no more black jack, no more little pip.
>>
>>30188990
There are a lot of side fics. Infinite Potential just updated twice in a few months after a year. That's what got me looking to talk some foe, only to find the thread was RIP. Did WE, Frozen Skies, and the others, I really can't recall all the names, stop updating? They seemed to generate talk in the past.
>>
>>30189029
The Chrysalis has updated recently and though WEcon hasn't updated since January I doubt it's dead
>>
>>30188816
Kek
>>
File: 1464046158835.jpg (154KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1464046158835.jpg
154KB, 620x877px
>>30189163
Does that one get more interesting? I liked it, but it almost felt too, plausible. I don't think that's the right word, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. I read up to the part they went to the corrupt city,
>>
>>30189245
Corrupt city? I could just b being retarded but I don't remember anything like that in either story.
>>
>>30189661
It's been a while since I last read it, but I think he means the town with the Militia. The one with the crooked leaders that Dusty wanted to take down.
>>
How about u guys comment on the story instead of using this thread for off-topic chitchat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.