[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DADONEQUUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: 1474780944236-mlp.png (696KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474780944236-mlp.png
696KB, 1800x1400px
Dadonequuus is a collection of what happens when Anon makes a deal with a draconequus and finds a new home in
Equestria. The catch is, they're now a minor and have been adopted by a new family, and their new life is anything but predictable.
Stories, art, and general discussion are all welcome.
Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) - The smug alien prince. Family fun with the royal sisters.
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) - A man child in Equestria, relishing in chaos.
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A

Previous thread : >>30147138
>>
>>30179678
SOMEONE POST GREEN GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT IT!
>>
>>30179806
I'M AT WORK AND THE CAPTCHA GLITCH KEPT ME FROM POSTING LAST NIGHT REEEEEEE
>>
>>30179886
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY DOES 4CHAN HATES US REEEEEE
>>
The Adventures of the Chaos Colt!

Chapter 7 - Let’s Take A Breather

>After all the kooky and crazy stuff you went through in the Void, it was nice being back in your cozy, safe, snuggly room. You land, as usual, in your indoor pool with the always welcoming splash of warm, bubbly water. Popping your head up to the surface, you look around to see if Eris fell in, too.
“Hey Eris! Check out my neat bubble pool! Eris?”
>Eris floats by on the surface of the water, laying down on a beach chair. With a pair of shades on, she held a coconut drink with a tiny umbrella inside it. Not to mention the tan lines all over her fur now. Eris lifts up her shades and gives you a cool smile.
>”Pretty rad pool, lil’ dude! You sure know how to make a boring old room really fun.” She takes a sip from the coconut and lets out a relaxing sigh. “Kinda makes the whole ‘Void is falling apart’ situation a lot less stressful, dontcha think?”
>Oh no! She’s right! There’s no time to play around and have fun- Buuuuuut… When’s the next time you’d be able to show her your room? WAIT! But Dad needs your help! You need to find him before anything else happens to this place- Then again… Okay, okay. You got an idea.
>You doggy paddle over to the edge of the pool, climb out, and shake off the water from your fur. Eris puts her shades back down onto her eyes and continues to drift about.
“Um, Eris, I think we should start heading out to find my dad, or uh… Figure something out to find him.”
>>
>>30180337
Don't bother. It's shit.
>>
ALRIGHT YOU FUCKS WHO WANTS TO DO A GAMENIGHT TOMMOROW SO THE THREAD CAN LIVE. BEFORE I BURN DOWN THE LOCAL WHORE HOUSE
>>
>>30180337

>”C’moooon! Look at this place!” Eris takes off her shades and holds them in her talon paw, using both her arms to gesture the entirety of your room. “I just got here, man! Let’s chill, hang out! Not like we’ve got much of a plan besides waiting it out.” You trot along the edge of the pool to get closer to Eris.
“We can’t wait! Dad’s in danger, I know it! And we can’t just wait around. Hrnn… How about this.”
>The draconequus girl tosses the shades aside and teleports next to you by the pool with an exciting grin. “I’m listeeening…! But hurry up, because I wanna try out that water slide you got up there.” She points up to your loopty loop slide. You smile and hop once.
“Okay! I can give you a tour around my room and maybe try out some of the toys I got. But once we’re done, we have to find a way to find Dad. Deal?”
>Eris simply nods while continuing to look around your room. “Mhm, mhm, sure, yeah, whatever- Whoa!” She flies over to your tinkering shelf and takes a look at all the little things you’ve made. “Did you make all these?” You nod frantically.
“Mhm! Most of them all by myself! Sometimes Dad helps if something needs a lot of chaos magic, or it’s too hard for me to understand.”
>The draconequus hovers in the air as she admires your inventions. “Huh… Tiny little robot action figure… A model catapult for throwing mini pies? That’s pretty neat. Oh! What’s this?” She grabs the model car with the chimney puffing out rainbow smoke.
“That’s a toy car me and Dad made. Isn’t it cool?”
>She nods and looks at it from different angles. “So you… Like to build stuff, huh?” You shrug.
“Ehhh, I mean, building is fun, but I do it because I don’t really have stuff to do after I do all the math and writing Dad forces me to do...”
>>
File: 1449773916556.jpg (665KB, 1124x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1449773916556.jpg
665KB, 1124x1159px
>>30180353
FORGOT PIC
>>
>>30180357

>Eris cringes. “Ouch… You have THAT much spare time? Is that all you do in here? Learn for fun? Ewww…” She shutters and gags, conjuring up a washing machine. Taking off her head, she throws it in, waits a bit, takes it out once it’s done, and pops it back on. “Ahhh, brain is nice and clean.”
>Hey! Learning can be fun if it’s not making essays and doing a ton of math problems over, and over, and over again. That’s just boooooring.
“Nuh uh! I love to learn new things! Especially about Equestria! Or, or, about how things work and stuff. Like, how everything in the world works with or without magic. It’s kinda cool.”
>Eris taps her chin. “Well, when you put it like that, learning isn’t that bad… But it’s still boring most of the time. I guess you don’t really have anything better to do. I am a spirit of chaos, but doing nothing for ages just sounds insane! Hmm…” She narrows her eyes while looking at the car. She snaps her talon, causing a neon light that says ‘Idea!’ to pop up above her.
>”You wanna see something cool?” She leans in and gives you a sly grin. Something cool? You wonder what it is!
“Yeah, yeah! What is it?”
>She throws the car onto the ground, and snaps her talon one more time. The car starts to stretch, fold, expand, and make weird metallic noises. Then in an instant, it turns into a life size version of the car. WHOOOOA! THAT’S SO COOL!
“WOW! Can we ride it?!”
>Eris looks at her talon nails and blows on them. “Oho yeah you can. I know, I’m good at what I do…” You hop into the driver’s seat and notice that your friend added a bunch of buttons and switches that you didn’t even put in. Aw yeah!
“Hey Eris! Let’s take it for a spin!”
>You look to your right, and she was already sitting down, wearing a helmet and a scarf. “Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s take this bad boy for a spin!”
>>
>>30180370

“ALRIGHT! Let’s see… Uh…”
>Uh… You, uh… How do you drive a car?
“Eris, I, um… I dunno how to drive.”
>Eris scoffs. “It’s easy! Put your hoof on the gas pedal there to go. And put it on the break pedal there to stop. Turn the wheel to change where you wanna go.” She taps her paw fingers on her cheek and looks at a watch on her wrist. “What are you waiting for, don’t be scared!”
“It’s kinda hard to grip the wheel with my frogs… But I’ll try.”
>O-Okay… Here it goes. You gradually inch your lower foreleg down to the gas pedal, until Eris groans and swaps spots with you. “Lemme just do it.” And then she kicks the gas, sending you both speeding towards the wall.
“EEEEERIIIISSSS! SLOW DOOOOOWN!”
>Right before she crashes into the wall, it sharply turns upward and starts driving up the shelves and windows. “YEAHAHAHAAHAH! CHECK ME OUT, ANON! WOOHOOO!” Your face starts to turn greener than usual, and you slump against the door.
“E-Eris… *burp* I think I’m gunna… Slow d-down…”
>You have no idea how fast you’re going, but it’s so fast you couldn’t see anything anymore. Everything is just a blur. Things start to spin around, but suddenly everything falls back into place as the car slows down. Once it stops, you fall over and land on the ground on your side.
“Ooogghhhh… I think that was too fast for me…”
>Eris pokes her head over to you and takes off her helmet, whipping her mane back in place. “You okay there, bud?” She gets out, conjures up some bubbling liquid, and forces you to drink it. You burp out a green bubble, in which the draconequus teleports it away.
“Phew… I feel a lot better. What’d you do?”
>”Just took your puke out and put it somewhere in Tartarus. Meh, doesn’t matter. I guess I kinda got carried away… But did you see how awesome I was- I mean, how awesome that was?” After shaking your head a few times, you spring up and smile.
>>
>>30180379

“Well, even if I got sick, it was totally cool! Dad’s used a car a couple of times, but never THAT fast! I wanna do it again! Again! Pleeeease?”
>”Even after getting sick? You’re getting tougher by the second. I like it!” Eris hops back into the car and beckons. “C’mon! I’ll go a bit slower so you can get used to the speed. Besides, it’s good practice juuuust in case something crazy like this ever happens to you.”
“Alright! I’ll be- Wait a minute…”
>Oh snap! You almost forgot that you have to save Dad! Darnit! You got distracted again! Okay, no more fun and games.
“I can’t Eris. It was fun and cool, but we really should be finding Dad.”
>Eris pouts and poofs the car away. “Awwww… C’mon! You haven’t even showed me everything yet!” You groan.
“Fiiiine… But real quick, and that’s it.”
>So you did show her around your room. There wasn’t much from the shelves besides books, trinkets, and tinkerings. You showed her your workbenches and homework table, the game room and mini theater, and even shower her your little gym and training arena.
>”You have a personal gym and magic arena? Dang, you must be, like, good at everything.” You scratch the back of your neck with the frog of your hoof.
“Well… Except my powers… But I’m not SUPER good at everything. I’m okay at most things…”
>”Daaaaw, don’t take yourself for granted! You’re pretty smart and amazing for a lil’ colt.”
“But yeah, it’s a tiny gym Dad made me. He doesn’t want me getting all fat and lumpy since I can’t go out and play. So we do exercise sessions together!”
>She snickers and rubs her talon and paw together. “So… That means…” She points to you with an evil grin. “You’re capable of some risky pranks, huh? Ohhh…! You and I are going to have a BLAST! Can’t cause chaos if you’re a lazy bones, amiright?”
>>
>>30180386

>Eris playfully nudges you with her elbow while looking at all the gym gear and mats.
“I like moving around and being strong. Watching movies and playing games is fun, too, but… Not as fun as pretending to jump over lava pits, or using those monkey bars over there to escape a swarm of parasprites!”
>That’s always so fun. You always pretend you’re going through the dangers of equestria when you do some of your obstacle courses or exercises. Sometimes, you pretend you’re giving an exercise session to ponies so they can get fit! You start doing some stretches that your dad taught you.
“And one, two, three, four! And one, two, three, four…! C’mon everypony! You can do it! Twist your neck!”
>”I totally understand.” Eris takes out a duffle bag and in one swoop, puts on exercise gear and a headband. “Because if you want to keep up with me, you gotta be top game.”
“Mhm, I know. You can be crazy sometimes.”
>”Me? Crazy? Please.” Eris starts stretching along with you. “Look at this wild zoo your dad reigns over. THAT guy is weird.”
>Why does she always have to be so mean about Dad? Did he do something to her?
“Eris, do you have something against Dad?”
>”What? Pfff, I have nothing against the old coot. I’m smarter, better looking, and way more experience at chaos than him.” She puts on a cool grin and starts doing jumping jacks. “Your dad probably has something against me for all those things I mentioned.”
“Really? He’s never talked about you ever, not even at meal time! I wonder why… And he always makes fun or complains about any of the creatures in the Void.”
>>
>>30180399

>”Figures… That doesn’t matter, though... Oh! That’s adorable.” Eris stops her workout as she spots the schedule you and Dad made out of crayon. “Hey… You both have a schedule worked out and everything. Maybe he ain’t a bad dude after all.” You also stop your session and walk over to Eris’ side.
“Even if Dad is a frizzy mess, I always make sure we do all the things we have to do together. Most of the time he does, but ever since he… Started to take over Equestria…”
>Pony feathers… You’re having those sad thoughts again… You miss Dad… Miss having workout time, meal time, story time, movie time… Oh, why’d you have to- Easy, Anon. C’mon. No more sad thoughts. Like Eris said, be tough! You’ll find him soon, you just know it. But you still sigh, not able to hide your frown.
“He’s been slowly getting too busy for me. But at least… He always, ALWAYS came for meal time.”
>Eris takes a moment and taps her chin with her paw finger. “You said ‘Discordville’, right…?” She makes a map appear between her paw and talon, unrolls it, and looks at it by herself. Once she finishes looking at it, she snaps and it disappears.
>“I think I know where you saw that old coot last. Tell me my cute, green side kick, what do you think might have happened?” Huh, you haven’t thought much about that. Um, let’s see…
“He did go against these two, beautiful and big looking alicorn princesses-”
>”He what.” Your friend freezes, her eye beginning to twitch.
“Maybe, just a teeny tiny maybe… Dad lost? Their name’s were… Hmmm… Luna, aaaand… Celly? Yeah, there were called that!”
>>
>>30180419

>”That stupid… Stupid geezer! Always doing something- Ahrm… Uh.” She acts like she knows your dad really well. Hmmm… “Huh, that’s odd… I could have swore they were fillies when I last saw them, and that wasn’t too long ago… Was it?”
>Eris takes out some glasses, sits on one of the nearby bean bag chairs, and thinks. Your eyes widen at the realization.
“WAIT! You know them, too?”
>Eris springs up and throws away the glasses. ”Eh? Oh! Actually, that’s a story for another time, he he! For now.” The draconequus teleports you onto your magic training arena. “We get ready! Ready…” Her voice gets all dramatic for a moment. “To take on the Void…”
“Wuh-What? What do you mean, Eris?”
>Oh boy, she’s going crazy again. Funny, she reminds you a lot of Dad at times.
“If we're getting out of here, we have to take one of the most dangerous, most horrifying, most insane, and worst of all… The most impossible, impossible path to get out of the Void!”
>H-Hold on a sec! There has to be a not so dangerous way, right? Not that you’re scared or anything, it would just be better. Right! Better safe than sorry.
“Wait, Dad has a door that could get us to Equestria! We could just use that!”
>”I know. Every creature in the Void knows about THAT door. But think about it. If everything knows it exists, and since the old coot isn’t around, something must have stole it and taken it deeper into this looney town.” Eris slithers behind you and rubs your shoulders.
>”Don’t worry about it! Plus, I’ll make your training fun, more fun than any way your dad could ever do it.”
“But I thought there weren’t any paths or directions in this place.”
>>
>>30180424

>”Well, technically, no. But technically, yes there are. You just have to GET chaos to see everything. And trust me, there’s a LOT to see. But enough talking!” Everything around you disappears, being replaced by pitch black nothing. Yet, you can still hear Eris’ voice. “Let’s TRAIN!”
>A distant flicker of a switch causes your ears to perk up. Agh! Too bright! The lights are too bright! You squint as studio lights brighten up the room. You couldn’t see much since your eyes were still trying to get used to the light, but you swear that there’s an audience full of Eris.
>What’s going on? Why are you on a dance floor? And why is there this giant machine and screen in front of you? Ohhhh darn… You have a baaaaaaad feeling about this.
>”Ladies and more ladies! All that look amazing, mind you. Welcome, to the first Dance Dance Chaos Revolution tournament! And I am none other than your host. THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE BEST ERIS IN THIS ROOM! ERIIISSS!”
>The crowd goes super wild. They start throwing flowers, chocolates, streamers, anything nice they could give to your friend. You walk over to her. She’s dressed in a suit, has a microphone headpiece, and a color flashing tie with her face on it that says “Dance Til’ You Explode!”.
“Eris, what are you doing? Dance competition, what? A-Am I going to blow up?”
>”Introducing our soon to be champion!” The tournament host scoops you up and holds you in a one arm hug. “Don’t let his size fool you! He may be small, he may be green, but he’s meaner than any string bean if you tussle with him! Give it for the CHAOS COLT!” The Eris crowd goes wild again, but not as wild as when Eris introduced herself.
“Um, Eris? I don’t think any of this makes sense for training. And I know I’m supposed to figure out why it makes sense, but I still don't get it!”
>>
>>30180434

>You could really use a nap about now. Ogh… This is too much crazy in one day, even for you. Guess thing’s are only going to get crazier right? Huh, maybe that’ll help you get better with chaos! You’ll give it a shot.
>Eris puts you down and looks at the audience once more with a charming smile. “Alrighty then! Introductions aside, it’s time to get with the rules of the game! They’re simple, only, not so simple! Of course, the goal is to beat the game! That’s as easy as it gets!”
“A game? Like a dance game? Ohhh! That sounds fun! I love games!”
>You stomp your hooves with the crowd, ready to see what the game is all about. “Well, all you have to do, is follow the pattern on the big screen over there! Each tile corresponds with different-”
>Wait! You know this game! Dad once used this game to torture on of the creatures that bashed into his house once. They were dancing for an entire year straight. Kinda mean, but at least they never bashed into the house, right?
“I know this game! I’ve played it with Dad once. Or, er, seen him use it. You use a lot of Dad’s ideas.”
>The host shoots you a menacing glare. Yikes!
“I-I mean, yeah! I’ve never heard of this game before! Woooo!”
>Better if you don’t compare her to Dad. Seems like she reaaaaallly doesn’t like him. You’ll find out why one day, that’s for sure, but not now.
>”Ahem… As I was saying… Well, since the contestant already knows the game, and you all, of course, know all too well what it’s all about, let’s just get RIGHT into it!” Before Eris gets off stage, she slithers by and whispers in your ear.
>”By the way… This isn’t standard Dance Dance Revolution. This is CHAOS Dance Dance Revolution: Chaos Edition. So things will be a little… Different.” You tilt your head.
“Different how? It looks the same to me, just bigger. Does it have to do with that weird machine under the screen? It has a lot of holes in it.”
>>
>>30180442

>”Maaaaaybe. Actually, I’ll let you figure it out. It’ll be fun that way!” And so she goes backstage. Guess you’ll just… Step up to the platform infront of the screen. Your tummy doesn’t feel too good. You burp, and a couple of butterflies fly out. Oh boy… Your powers are acting up again.
“Not now… Please not now…”
>The lights focus on you, and the screen turns on. Eris’ face pops up on it. “Okay then! Is our contestant ready?” Here we go… You sheepishly nod and smile.
“Y-Yeah! Sure!”
>”LET THE GAME-” The screen disappears entirely. Wait! Don’t you need that to play? “-BEGIN!” The machine in front of you starts to make clunking sounds, and out pops- WHAT IN TARTARUS IS THAT?!
>You try to move back, but an invisible wall pushes you forward to your spot. The thing that popped out of the machine looked like… A weird mishmosh of different creatures and animals. Then again, it had the shape of a pony.
“I don’t think this is part of the game!”
>Eris voice echoes from the speakers. “Of course it’s part of the game! Just follow the color of the tiles on the ground, and when it says “HIT!”, you better use your powers to hit that nasty beast! Oooor eeeelse!”
“Or e-else what?”
>>
What is the point of this fucking general fucking Discord sucks
>>
>>30180454

>”Youuu’ll seeeeee! Trust me, you won’t get tossed up that badly if you follow the rhythm.” OH JEEZ! What are you supposed to do? Eris has gone bonkers, you repeat, Eris has gone bonkers! You couldn’t even tell what the monster is made out of. It’s like looking at your Dad or Eris, but with more animals, teeth, claws, spikes… It’s just a mess!
>It snarls and slowly gets closer and closer. “HEY KID! YA WANNA DANCE?! I’LL SHOW YOU A FEW TRICKS IF YA PAY ATTENTION...” Your pupils dilate. Please nooooooooooooooooooooo!

THAT'S THE GREEN, UH. NOT THE FULL CHAPTER, BUT YEAH. POST TO SAVE THE THREAD! WOO! MORE TO COME, WRITERS BLOCK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>30180337
did she have a bikini too?
>>
>>30180521
Whatever makes your dick happier. Most likely, no. Probably trunks and a t-shirt.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS GUMBALL

GUMBALL YOU NIGGER
>>
>>30180357
Little Anon's room looks like an actual fun place, makes one wonder how much love Discord actually had for him
>>
>>30180399
Your Anon is fucking adorable man
>>
>>30180775
Fucking dead
>>
>>30180424
Why does Eris knows about Discord so much? It is like she has known him for a very long time, even getting dissapointed when Discord never mentioned her to Anon. Was Discord trying to hide something? Because I doubt he just forgot that there are others draconequus around
>>
>>30181554
:^)
>>
>>30180465
Like that other anon said, it is mysterious that Eris knows about Discord but Anon has never heard of her prior to this, but I also fucking loved how whacky their relationship is.
>>
>>30180775
He's dead nig
>>
ARE WE GETTING FUCKING GREEN TONIGHT?!
>>
>After the defeat of the criminal pair. The griffon returned to try to receive some extra payment for having to wait so long. Being the heroic and fair pony he was. Mr.Rich provided him with yet another small bag of bits.
>As for the criminals themselves. Mr.Rich bundled them tightly into a ball of bits. Then, on a stream of bits. you both rode off to Trottingham to drop off the pair at a police station or whatever pony equivalent there was and leave before being seen. You both decided it'd be better not to make yourselves known.
>Mr.Rich however, traveled all the way back to the same cliff you both started at. And stood heroically at the edge as his cape blew in the wind.
>You just looked at him as the cape slowly began to turn to dust in the wind. as did his facemask.
>Your mane started to change back to normal as your gi started to deteriorate
"You ok Mr.Rich?"
>He wasn't moving, but you noticed some tears coming down off the side of his face.
>"It's nothing Anon, just remembering some things from my own colthood" He said as he continued to look on "Thanks by the way, ya made this pony feel young again..." He didn't even bother to wipe his tears as he continued looking "Y'know, I suppose that it would be fair if I returned the favor, and took you out to a the highest class restaurant you ever did see."
>..Mr.Rich...he didn't have to do that.
"O-oh no, it's fine Mr.Rich, you don't need to do that. I was just happy getting to hang out with you and all."
>"Ah don't think so Anon. I insist. I'm taking you out to a five star experience, one of the best you'll ever have. I ain't going home until you say yes. And just to let you know, we Riches as stubborn as mules"
>Given Diamond Tiara..you'd believe him. Probably best to accept his offer then and get it over with.
"..Umm, I guess, in that case, yes. Sure, whatever you want Mr.Rich"
>"That's what I like to here. Now, you wouldn't mind usin' that horn of yours to get us to Canterlot all pronto like, would you?"
>>
>>30182748
>Waste a charge on a teleport? Fuck, you'd just pay for a train ride.
"Well, we could just take a train. Couldn't we?"
>"Well, that'd be a good idea if that griffon down there didn't spot me. He looks mighty angry, I think he recognizes me"
>Wut?
"W-what do you mean by that? Didn't you pay him?"
>"I did...but I guess he really wanted that pile too and-OH MERCY!"
>The griffon flew up high, wings spread and talons bare. "STIFF ME WILL YOU?! I'LL TEAR YOU BOTH TO SHREDS!"
>Well...when it comes to greed. it seems this Griffon could see right through the disguises
>You both gulp as you slap your horn on your head.
"GREAT IDEA MR.RICH HERE WE GO!"
>And before the griffon came down. you both were whisked away in a light.
>When you both appeared. You were in the middle of Canterlot. both your manes frazzled with fright in both your eyes.
>Mr.Rich and you immediately noticed others looking at you. Mr.Rich plays it cool, slicks back his mane, and walks forward as he whispers to you "Just act natural Anon, the upper class will eat ya alive if they spot you a mess"
>You didn't see too many upper class ponies about. But you followed his words anyway. Normally you'd not care, but you didn't want to embarrass him.
>You both walked until you came upon a building that seemed to be made of pure platinum. The shimmered in the shine of the sun. It had wonderful windows of golden color and steps of ivory white that lead to twin ebony doors. This place...was fancy. It even had a massive gem adorned on top of a spire on the roof.
"Woah..what is this place Mr.Rich?"
>"The Platinum Crown, a step above gold they say. And the place we'll be eating." Mr.Rich lead you inside as you looked around the lobby. Even inside, the ivory walls and platinum pillars shimmered like no tomorrow. the silky red waiting sofas looked like furniture for a fucking mansion. and the potted plants slowly changed color naturally. Amazing.
>>
>>30182812
>The line for waiting however was very fast. show a reservation ticket, go inside. Efficient.
>The waiter was a monochrome colored Earth pony. His eyes were grey. And his tux black. He didn't seem very jovial.
>When Mr.Rich stepped up to him. He gave him a toothy grin and a hospitable greeting. "Hello Greyscale, working the counter again?"
>"Hello monsieur Rich. Unfortunately yes"
>Mr.Rich gave him a small bag of bits. feeling generous and also wanting to secure a seat. "Too bad. I feel for ya. You wouldn't mind seating me and my little friend here in the usual spot, would ya?"
>But Greyscale pushed the bag away "I'm terribly sorry, but we're full."
>"Full? Hrnn, then I'm guessin' some real big money must be here today. Who is it? Hoity Toity? Fleur De lis?" Mr.Rich didn't seem too hurt that he couldn't get a seat. He didn't anticipate it of course. But he did want to be in the know.
>"Princess Celestia herself! we're packed. The reservations we even have are from a week ago. There's no way we can get you in." Greyscale said. He seemed to have respect for Mr.Rich, and found it regrettable he couldn't seat him.
>....wait.......Celestia is in there?
"Erm...Mr.Greyscale? Would you mind telling us what she's doing?"
>"Hrm?" Greyscale looked like he was about to get snooty for a second. But that was probably because you still looked a little messy. "Well, she's here entertaining a few dignitaries who have foals in her school. Though, it's odd. She has a young foal of her own. And it's not even her son. I'm not too clear about who he is. But it's caught the eye of a few of our patrons"
>A foal?
>Young?
>...wait
>....she brought the fucking changeling to a fucking restaurant?!
>Well fucking shit Celestia. What are you doing? Serving him Love Souffle?!
>you had to get in there.
>You just had to
>>
>>30179678
>No Discord
>No Anonpony
>Batcrap OC
You really suck at choosing what pics to use for generals.
>>
>>30182871
>No matter how kind Thorax may be. He's a changeling. put him around that many ponies and he's bound to snap out of hunger.
>Mr.Rich looked like he was about to take you somewhere else too.
"Wait, hold on. If Princess Celestia is here, then we can totally get a seat. I happen to know her personally"
>"Really now? And who might you be?" Greyscale asked. In disbelief of your words.
>You stand heroically, finally ready to put your title to good use.
"The Hero Colt! Anon at your service"
>you bow, then flash your horn
"The necklace itself was given to me by Princess Celestia"
>Greyscale called you over to give the necklace a look see. After a quick look. He could see it was of amazing quality. and the style screamed something Celestia "Well, so it seems."
>Mr.Rich knew you were friends with her. But could your title really secure a seat by her side? Well, what was most important to him wasn't that. But just treating you to a good meal. And if that was the only way. So be it. "Do you really think you can get us a seat with the Princess, Anon?"
"I'm sure I can. But...we need to be allowed inside."
>Mr.Rich looked over to Greyscale "Discount on the next batch of Zap Apple Jam."
>Greyscale said nothing at first. Then he stealthily kicked the velevet rope down and looked away "Hrn, there seems to be a spot on that window there. It would be a shame if somepony tried to take advantage of this terrible distraction"
>Based Rich
>You both enter the main dining room. And holy shit. the smell....was the most delicious smell you ever smelled.
>A cornucopia of the fanciest eats you ever did see.
>Well dressed and beautiful ponies pretentiously laughing about things.
>A huge diamond chandelier was above you, it spanned nearly the entire ceiling.
>A fountain was in the center. made of pure platinum.
>There was a classical band up on a stage. With ohh..There was Octavia. And...
>....you'd fuck that horse.
>>
>>30183237
>"There she is Anon, over there." Mr.Rich pointed to her.
>Princess Celestia herself, with Thorax at her side as about six other rich looking mares prattled on about a whole bunch of stupid shit.
>Celestia's smile though. Was kind of creepy. It was the same kind of false smile she had when she was speaking to Chrysalis in front of Twilight. Huh, was this kind of thing something she had to do often? Because you could see through that smile, it didn't seem like she was enjoying herself at all.
>And then there was Thorax, in his "Crystal Hoof" form, seemed nervous about being there. And yet he smiled, and waited patiently. Why was he even here? Friendship shit? with these vapid cunts?
>Though, and this was the important part, he seemed to be controlling himself just fine. He didn't seem to be feeding.
>then again, how could he in a place filled with superficial ponies.
>If he fucked this up. Then everything would be made worse. And not just for Chrysalis.
>Discord could suffer immensely if he gets found out. Which would affect Fluttershy.
>You? no one would believe you had any real hand in it due to your "age"
>Dammit Celestia. You think you're so smart. But you can't even fathom how dangerous a mistake was made.
>And you'd prove it. You could tell when your love was being drained, for sure. If Thorax fed on you then that means Celestia's plan was worthless and it could go back to being your plan again.
>but..
>if it turned out everything was fine...
>Then how long left did you have until judgement day?
>>
>>30183536
HOLY SHIT HYPE
>>
File: 1446529632860.png (146KB, 555x575px) Image search: [Google]
1446529632860.png
146KB, 555x575px
>>30183536
Dis gon b gud
>>
>>30183536
Jesus Christ, Anon why you gotta be so fucking stubborn
>>
>>30183536
>Forgetting about Mr. Rich just to prove Celestia's wrong
The little nigger will fuck up everything again and get what's coming to him
>>
>>30183536
He just can't stop fucking things up huh
>>
>>30180442
Wut so this Eris knew the alicorns when they were young? Why?
>>
Boop
>>
I'm gonna doodle so like. Don't die or anything
>>
>>30186311
Shhh... Just let it happen, Anon. Soon, all your questions will be answered.
>>
>>30187409
How soon are we talking about?
>>
>>30188173
:^)
>>
>>30183536
O h man I can't wait!
>>
>>30183536
So not only Anon is going to burn his bridge with Celestia, he is also making sure that every kingdom in thw world knows that he is a cunt
>>
Which Anon has the biggest dick?
>>
I'm in a place that has more trout than internet so I'll keep it brief.
Did we get pruned again?
If not then goddammit bump when necessary folks, I can't be here all the time.
>>
>>30190064
Yes, a mod fucking killed us mate
>>
>>30190064
Good to have you back fishing anon
>>
ARE WE GETTING GREEN TONIGHT?!
>>
>>30190663

sorry. i was writing green for another thread of interest. a one shot
>>
>>30190925
Erf pls
>>
>>30190925
desu senpai why
>>
>>30190925
Booooo
>>
>>30190925
All good, Erfchan
>>
>>30190925
Can you link?
>>
>>30190925
What was even about?
>>
>>30190925
>tfw Erf wants to leave us... again
>>
>>30193055
smut. i pastebinned it
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.