[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two Pinkies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

There are two Pinkie Pies. One is happy, the others sad. You are there. What do you do?
>>
>>30179360
>rape
>>
>>30179360
>rape
Now the sad one is happy and the happy one is sad!
>>
>>30179360
Gently apply kissu to the snoot of the unhappy one, and rub tummy
>>
>>30179413
Now the other one is sad because she didn't kissus or rubs. And if you try to appease her, you will leave the other to become sad again.

How do you get out of this situation, anon? Are you a bad enough dude to keep both the poonka-pups happy?
>>
>>30179360
send them to their comfortable, sweet, warm, cozy...
>>
File: sad pinkie.jpg (74KB, 900x758px) Image search: [Google]
sad pinkie.jpg
74KB, 900x758px
>>30179360
>not including the TRUE sad pinkie.
>>
File: too many pinkies.jpg (228KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
too many pinkies.jpg
228KB, 765x1024px
>>30179360
I murder all of them but one, just like the show taught me.
>>
>>30179934

There's only two Pinkies. You can't handle just two little cute ponies?
>>
Try to protect them both from Twilight and faggots like >>30179934
>>
File: 1494269310598.png (110KB, 674x752px) Image search: [Google]
1494269310598.png
110KB, 674x752px
>>30179360
I make them both sad because I prefer sad pinkamena.
>>
>>30179430

Then clearly the only solution is to snuggle each in turn until their happiness levels even out enough for me to initiate a threeway.

And then from that point on it's just pure bare-backin', ball-slappin', muff-mashin', ponut-poundin', hole-wreckin', womb-packin', jizz-milkin', prolific and powerful plundering of the Pinkie pairs' perfect puffy pink pony pussies. For like, a solid week. No breaks. We'll probably have to call Fluttershy so she can feed us and give us water.
>>
>>30180537
>Slap slap slap
>Unf, unf
>Fluttershy dabs some sweat away from your forehead
>"Oh dear, you've been going at it for 4 days now without rest, shouldn't you consider taking a break?"
"FUCK OFFFFF! Oh and get me some water, please?"
>She pours the cool, refreshing liquid into your open mouth
"Ahh, much better, thank you, Fluttershy."
>"You're wel-"
"NOW FUCK OFFFFF!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.