[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*pees in your lap* What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: pssssssssssssss.jpg (24KB, 466x457px) Image search: [Google]
pssssssssssssss.jpg
24KB, 466x457px
*pees in your lap*

What do?
>>
>>30175382
Punch my yellow throw pillow.
>>
Rub her nose in it.
>>
>>30175382
I told you, Urophilia isn't my fetish!... Now go get me a towel and help me clean this shit up.
>>
>>30175388
Then send her outside for the rest of the night.
>>
File: see this wat do.png (487KB, 1024x559px) Image search: [Google]
see this wat do.png
487KB, 1024x559px
>>30175382

i miss the days of "see this wat do?" threads
>>
>>30175382
Sigh, clean her up, clean myself up and change clothes, accept her apology with a snoot kiss, laundry
>>
File: BringItSucka.jpg (47KB, 347x390px) Image search: [Google]
BringItSucka.jpg
47KB, 347x390px
>>30175561
Degeneracy must be dealt with.
>>
>>30175382
Make her lick it clean.
Then piss down her throat.
>>
>>30175382

*Erection*
>>
>>30175382
I'd try to stop it...with my hand...capping the source.
>>
>>30175382
Make her clean with her tongue
>>
Pee on her in retaliation. It's what the Old Testament would want.
>>
>>30175382
>rape
>>
>>30175382
Fucking annihilation destroy her!
>>
>>30176207
With your dick?
>>
>>30176209
Yeah but not sexually.
>>
>>30175382
Shift click and sayjeh.
>>
>>30175382
>try not to boner
>fail immediately
>>
>>30175382
>Fluttershy pees in my lap
>She apologizes profusely, looks absolutely humiliated
>Tries to jump down so that she can help clean the both of us up
>I hold onto her hips with a vice-like grip
"Uh-uh, no! You aren't going to just piss all over me and walk away! If I'm going to have to stew in your waste, then you're going to stew right here with me!"
>I grind her in my lap to spread the piss across the insides of her thighs and flanks as she stammers and tries to struggle out of my grip
>Ponies stare at our disgusting display as I start screaming irrelevant Bible verses while she begins to cry
>>
Forgive her. She's cute...
>>
>>30175382
>Boner
>>
File: Laughter.gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.gif
469KB, 480x228px
>>30176347
>screaming irrelevant Bible verses
Thanks for the laugh, friend.
>>
>>30175382
kill you OP. just fucking spill your guts, wrap them around your neck and choke your pathetic existance with them. you fucking microbe. i want to shove my fingers down your eye socket repeatedly. you are a fucking waste of space OP.
>>
>>30176595
You're really edgy, but I agree, OP is a fag.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.