[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tails of Equestria & Other MLP RPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Tell us about your magical friendship adventures, everyone! Your characters, your funny table stories, whatever!
>>
>>30174609
I played a couple of sessions of Ponyfinder on Roll20, but it just wasn't the same as playing RPGs in-person.

I miss college. I miss my old roommates.
>>
>>30174635
Time to kill self anon.
>>
>>30174650
Nah. My life may be in a downward spiral, but I'm still too afraid of death to consider suicide.
>>
>>30174672
I used to be like that until I did what I wanted to do.
Just do what you want to do within reasonable limits and soon you will find getting the rope will be much easier.
I want to use a gun myself, don't want to be found.
>>
>>30174672
Don't talk like that, Anon. You have a part to play. We all do. We just have to find it, is all. And let me tell you this: making friends sure does help. It's all about making friends and believing in yourself. You think I would have gotten this far without them? I mean, eight seasons, Anon! Eight seasons! Don't lose hope. We're real, and we're here for you.
You just don't know it.
>>
File: NDE Celestia.png (92KB, 1873x825px) Image search: [Google]
NDE Celestia.png
92KB, 1873x825px
>>30174733
Fuck that
I want to believe
>>
>>30174743
You still can.
>>
>>30174650
>>30174672
>>30174686
>>30174733
>>30174743
>>30174769
Holy shit guys. RPGs not NDEs! Happy, fun adventures, not suicide!
>>
>>30174804
Well these threads usually die in 20 or so posts so I was just giving you some free bumps.
>>
>>30174804
kill yourself
>>
>>30174804
Hey, I wanted happy fun adventures. It's not my fault that the jackass who responded to my post told me to kill myself.
>>
File: 1454931039603.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1454931039603.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>30174897
Well those times won't come back, you and me know it.
>>
>>30174686
So finding fulfillment made you want to kill yourself? Maybe it's for the best after all.
>>
File: zippersnap_meido.png (137KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
zippersnap_meido.png
137KB, 1000x800px
I just finished a maid cafe game that actually turned into a maidventure on a quest to find delicious ingredients for the food. It was fun, everyone except one person redrew their characters in maid outfits.
>>
https://pastebin.com/KW0A8RJN

My group has rotating DMs, and after every session it's the DM's responsibility to write an "Episode Synopsis". Our adventures are very silly.

https://pastebin.com/KW0A8RJN
>>
>>30174609
Well currently my team and I are running a long term rpg that is part town builder and part adventure mixed in with some light role playing when they aren't on an adventure.

Some fun little things that they have to do as part of building up their town is going on what I call map clearing missions. Essentially they have to go out and explore a set area clearing it of any hazards such as wild animal dens, crazy supernatural stuff or just notating dangerous hazardous zones so poor worker ponies don't get snatched up by them.

One of those was to head for a resource tile that happened to have gems upon it, not just your average run of the mill gems you could scoop up from the ground, these were high quality gems that could be used for magical purposes. That being said while exploring the area I had two teams of players, one took the north where they had to beat down on a dinobird until it gave up while another went further south where they saw literal crystals sticking out of the ground like little buildings. It was only when they went closer did they realize that there was a giant crystal golem that seemed to be guarding the area when suddenly a Wyvern appeared and attacked the golem as it was rather intent on eating the local crystals the golem was protecting.

So the team decided to back away as the two titans struggled against each other until they hooked up with others. However because they needed to clear the area out they went back, turns out the wyvern lost the battle as the Golem had snapped its neck.

Afterwhich the group argued for a good thirty minutes before I had one of the nearby crystals fall over atop them, luckily the dice were on their side. It was then they found themselves face to face with the golem that had knocked over the crystal to eat it and repair itself from the fight.
>>
>>30175078
What followed next was silly as the ponies of the eight man squad faced off against a 20 foot something giant as they attempted to trip it up while the fliers in the group buzzed around to distract it. One was unlucky enough to even smack right into its face, thankfully someone was able to come save them before the golem could smack them.

Yet the ponies prevailed as they were able to lead it to trip up on ropes that the nonfliers had set up to make the whole critter go falling down! Despite the plan working as intended the golem wasn't out of the fight as it slowly got back up and though it lost an arm, it was moderatly upset with the ponies. So like any giant creature it used its only good arm to squash the ponies like a bug. However due to something like 3 nat 20's from the last three to act what followed next was Twilight Tier levels of magic OP. One managed a crack shot with a cross bow to weaken the golem's arm, the other used one of the last good ropes to lasso it's arm to stop its movement while the target of the giant fist, who happened to be a unicorn, tapped into some inner magical reserves and shoot a giant laser out of it's horn to finish disarming the great giant.

Of course after that the unicorn suffered magic exhaustion and had to be passed out for 2 days to recover but still I'm suprised they won.
>>
>>30175078
>>30175084

Sounds really fun!
>>
Anyone in Chicago willing to play this? Moving there next year, looking for people experienced in RPGs to play with. I'll buy the game.

I also need friends for college.
>>
>>30174743
jeez that's a really nice story. I can't help but think he's bullshitting, but I want to believe
>>
File: 1445675191022.jpg (70KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
1445675191022.jpg
70KB, 516x433px
>>30174609
I can't find anyone to play with. The end.
>>
>>30175192
>moving to Chiraq
Are you mad?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.