[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mlp/ think of actual horses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

What does /mlp/ think of actual horses?
>>
>>30174501
I like them.I wouldn't mind owning one.
>>
>>30174501
Expensive, dangerous and only choice if you want to cum inside marevag and suck crotchtits.
>>
They're pretty and I want to pet one and feed it a carrot or apple or whatever

Don't think I could ever own one, though. They're expensive to maintain and I don't know the first thing about caring for horses
>>
File: 1458674327715.gif (101KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1458674327715.gif
101KB, 500x278px
>>30174501
They are interesting, most have personality. I have rode a couple, nearly got killed by one, and had one almost bite my cock when I was pissing. Oh and never get a horse high they spook really easy.
>>
>>30174501
a lot of work owning one

t. had sister who had a horse in her teens and my dad ended up taking care of it
>>
>>30174501
I'm probably the only one in my family who doesn't enjoy horses.
They are big, smelly and lacks a proper color scheme.
I always decline any invitations to come look at them.

I previously believed the dialogue from a real horse was bad.
That until I saw what some of the S7 writers cooked up.
>>
>>30174501
Cute, but also big and skittish. I always fear they'll crush me by accident because they got spooked by a bee flying by or whatever.
>>
File: IMAG0135.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0135.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
>>30174501
Beautiful, majestic creatures, if you treat a horse right, they'll treat you as one of their own. They do have some problems understanding that human skin isn't as tough as equine hide, so their affectionate biting can result in some pretty nasty horse hickies. Overall, I've got a great relationship with a mare and horses are honestly not as dangerous as some people think, they're only dangerous if you're a fucking idiot, just like anything else. Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.
>>
>>30174501
They taste great.
Also, riding horses is animal cruelty.
>>
Basically what's been said already. They're pretty, they're a lot of fun to ride around, and they can even be useful. But they're also big and expensive to take care of properly.

I'd like to own one, though that in itself is a bad idea. Horses don't like being alone, and I don't have the money or land for 2-3.
>>
>>30176048
Only if you're 300lbs and covered in cheeto dust.
>>
>>30176070
No, fuck that, even if you're 150 it's still 150.
Try to walk on four legs with 30 pounds on your back for a few hours and see what happens.
>>
>>30174501
They deserve to be free. We shouldn't be buying, selling, riding, or fucking them.
>>
>>30174501
breddy gud XDDDD
>>
>>30176084
>Horses have backs like humans
Equines are literally built for carrying loads, Anon. They have to be so stallions can mount mares. Your average weight human and saddle is nothing to them.

You are astoundingly stupid.
>>
>>30176102
>built for carrying loads
Yeah you're right, you can even often see them carrying stuff in the wild!
I mean, hey, god made them capable of supporting us, right? It's in the fucking book m8!
>>
>>30176111
>They have to be so stallions can mount mares.

Reposting in case your dumb ass missed it, hippie fuck.
>>
>>30176393
>comparing the 15seconds it takes them to do it to riding them for hours
yeah, I guessed as much
>>
File: 1416191188248.png (149KB, 506x563px) Image search: [Google]
1416191188248.png
149KB, 506x563px
>>30176399
In case you weren't aware, we weigh a tenth of what a stallion does. Their quadruped form is built for carrying the load of their own body mass and then some, and their endurance far outstrips ours.

>Try to walk on four legs with 30 pounds on your back for a few hours and see what happens.
Our muscle and bone structure isn't built for carrying loads, so you literally cannot make a comparison like this. Just admit that you know fuck all about horses. In reality, horses get the better end of the deal, they enjoy greatly increased lifespans, safety and food quality than they do in the wild, and all we do is ride them or use them to pull things sometimes, which is about the same to them as a backpack is to us.

So no, you can't ride them constantly, that's bad, but riding them full stop isn't animal cruelty, so you can fuck right off with that pseudo-liberal shit.
>>
File: download (34).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>30176090
>we shouldn't be fucking them
>>
>>30174501
Their fucking gay
>>
>>30174501
poor mr spaghetti, thought of a bee and died
>>
>>30175996
>so their affectionate biting can result in some pretty nasty horse hickies
>Not proudly wearing your mare's bites
Faggot
>>
>>30176561
Never said I wasn't, but that doesn't make them any less painful.
>>
>>30176084
>Try to walk on four legs with 30 pounds on your back for a few hours and see what happens.

Do you even ruck, faggot?
>>
>>30176573
Bite her back
>>
>>30176581
I do. Horse hair tastes funny.
>>
>>30176596
L...lewd
>>
>>30175996
There's nothing better for the outside of a man than the inside of a horse.
>>
>>30176821
kek
>>
>>30174501
Ugly, disgusting, smelly and scary beasts of burden. It's weird that I like MLP ponies so much because I fucking hate horses.
>>
>>30176864
You have shit taste desu
>>
I own two horses, a mare and a gelding, and take care of them and 5 others for a friend. I also train two of those 5 for my friend. They're wonderful animals, you won't find a better companion.
>>
>>30176084
I walk on 2 legs with 30 pounds on my back all the time, it's not that hard
>>
>>30174501
You know, there are actual horse fuckers on this board.

Just saying.
>>
>>30176111
>>30176436
Bruh, we domesticated horses to carry us. That's why in the past we rode chariots instead of horseback.
>>
>>30177114
They were domesticated because they can carry large loads. Ever heard of saddle fatigue? It's when the rider gets tired, not the horse, who can keep on going long after the rider is too tired to continue riding.
>>
>>30177147
Horses were a lot skinnier back then. It took a millenia of breeding before they were actually useful for cavalry.
>>
Unironically sexy
>>
>>30177192
Yes, breeding with horses that could bear larger loads.
>>
>>30174501
they are for sexual
>>
Horsies are pretty
>>
>>30174501
Excellent creatures
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.