[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 32)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 462
Thread images: 16

File: eff144c4ec1133fedfd8ba02db3e0e37.png (424KB, 1650x1181px) Image search: [Google]
eff144c4ec1133fedfd8ba02db3e0e37.png
424KB, 1650x1181px
A CYOA about cuddles, the mob, and a mare who likes even numbers.

Last time, things came tumbling down.

Last Thread: >>29775567

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
>>
>>29862787
>>29862793
>>29862797
>>29865941
>You take a deep breath, and tug nervously at your mane, like you've done so many times before.
>Back to the beginning.
>Are you really going to do this, spit it all out at long last?
>What will Tally even think of you after all this...
>After a moment's pause, you grit your teeth and start speaking before you get second thoughts.
"Alright, but be warned, it's quite a long story. Like I said, it started back a few months ago, when Kismet first came to our apartment. We were both in an awful place, and she offered a way to pay off my debt and get some nice income while I was at it. So, naturally, I took it. My first job was really easy, and, if I'm quite honest, a lot of fun, and I got to see Twilight there too! I got to go to a wine tasting party. It was neat to attend the event, and all I had to do was pour a vial of something into one of the barrels in the basement. I-I never did find out what was in that vial.”
>Tally nods uncomfortably.
>”Well, I hate to say it, but I guess that’s the part of all this I can best relate to. Bogged down with debt, and she comes along with a way out. She must have offered a lot of money…”
>She sighs and glances uneasily towards the two, cuddling sisters.
>”I saw you coming home with all those bits, and it seemed completely crazy for one night’s work. Hundreds, even thousands on rare occasions? I-It just seemed too good to be true.”
>After a moment’s pause, she takes a solemn sip of her orange juice.
>”But if you hadn’t taken the offer, who knows where we’d be now. Probably still digging our hole even deeper, wallowing in apathy in that apartment and watching the days fly by. I…”
>She trails off.
>>
>>30172346
>”I-I’m not sure if I ever told you, but the reason I went back to work is you. I thought that if you could pick yourself back up, with your problems towering so much higher than my own, I could do it too. And I guess I did! So in a way I’m thankful that you took the offer."
>She pauses for another moment before speaking up again.
>Her voice is calm now, but with an edge to it, and her expression betrays her.
>She's giving you the same, uneasy look the sisters got.
>"However... I-I'm not sure I see the fun in that first job. Go on."

>input action
>>
>>30172352
Ask her what's wrong
>>
>>30172352
W-well, uh, next up was that maid work, the first time I was gone for a week.
>>
>>30172450
>>30172478
"What's wrong?"
>Tally instantly straightens, and the concern slides off her face.
>"Wrong? Nothing, g-go on."
>You turn back to your food and sigh.
"My next job was a lot of fun too. I had to work as a maid for this important guy in the fashion industry, and get into his study and get some dirt on him, tax evasion stuff. At this point I was having a lot of fun. I felt like a regular secret agent mare."
>Tally nods, a little more assured.
>"Well, that doesn't sound too bad! Busting fat cats, infiltrating secret lairs. Doesn't sound bad at all actually, and explains where you've been on some of those lonely nights..."

>input action

>>29862787
>>29862793
>>29862797
These three posts have a lot of the summary I might use. Feel free to rephrase and use them as reference.
>>
>>30172573
It was pretty exciting. This guy was a real scumbag too, and oh boy, there was drama with the other maids. I really did shake up that household. I think another one of the maids quit, but unfortunately, one of the guards saw that I stole his book thing, and it led to some more trouble down the road.
I certainly wasn't done with the fashion industry, cause my next jobs were related to that too...
>>
>>30172573
He was pretty bad. There were models he was using to spy on ponies. He was awful to them.
>>
>>30172573
Eh, it was pretty fun to be honest with you Tally.
>>
>>30172607
>>30172620
"It was pretty exciting. The guy was a real scumbag too, used some of his models to spy on ponies, and was just generally awful to them."
>Tally shivers.
>"Don't want to think about that too hard..."
"Y-Yeah, no comment. There was drama with some of the maids too. Looking back, I really shook up that household. I was also tasked with stealing his... Checkbook, or something like it. Led to a lot more trouble down the road. However, that wasn't the end of my fun with the fashion industry, and that's where things really started downhill."
>Tally gulps a little, but nods you on.
"I had to basically steal a mare's pass to get into a convention, then pass it off to somepony else. I do feel really bad about doing this one. She was a little crazy, she thought that the government was filled with conspiracy, especially the alicorns. I convinced her that ponies had found out what she knew and that she shouldn't go to the convention. She probably got fired..."
>Your marefriend's expression falls a little further.
>"S-So you just preyed on some innocent mare's suspicions? Was there another way, or was it really the only option? I feel pretty bad too, even though I had nothing to with it."

>input action
>>
>>30172698
It wasn't my plan, but I had to improvise. I was just gonna cut the lanyard off of her neck while she was sleeping, but she woke up, so I made up something on the spot.

I especially feel bad about that one cause if somepony knew about my, uh, quirks, they might have been able to do something similar too.
>>
>>30172698
No Tally, it was basically the only thing I could do at that point.
>>
>>30172714
>>30172715
"Wasn't really my plan, but I had to improvise. I wanted to cut the lanyard off her neck while she was sleeping, but she woke up so I had to do something on the spot..."
>Tally's face turns towards the floor.
"R-Really though, I feel especially bad about that one. If somepony found out about my, uh, quirks, they might be able to do something similar too."
>"I was just thinking that actually..."
>She shudders a little.
>"After that?"

>input action
>>
>>30172847
I don't like thinking about this next one. I didn't even do anything illegal on this next one, but it really, really left a bad taste in my mouth.

U-uh, no pun intended.
>>
>>30172847
The next one was... pretty easy. Most of it was okay.
>>
>>30172858
>>30172891
"Next, more fashion work. I had to talk to this guy called Fire, a clothing designer, and get some information out of him. I dressed up in one of the dresses he designed and had a nice evening out. We got back to his hotel room where we talked about what I wanted him to. T-This was before we were dating, but I guess I teased him too much. We had a lot to drink, and when I told him I wasn't interested he got angry. I-I let him pressure me into... into sucking his dick. I still feel really, really guilty about that."
>Tally's face goes white, and for a second it looks like she might be sick.
>After she takes a moment to settle herself, her expression turns to one of rage.
>"S-Son of a bitch, sweet Celestia what I'd do to that bastard..."
>You put a hoof on her shoulder,
"H-Honestly, most of it was okay. Under different circumstances, I don't think he'd have been that bad a guy. It just left a bad taste in my mouth. N-No pun intended."
>Tally tries to stay angry, but it melts to a guilty and slightly horrified smile, and she pains to cover a chuckle.
>"S-Stop laughing!"
>She tells herself, and slaps her cheek with a hoof.
>You share the laugh with her, but deep down, you still feel the throb of shame.3

>input action
>>
>>30172999
Right, this was about the time I started to really have second thoughts about this whole thing, which is also when I got to see Princess Twilight for the second time. It was also when Drachma offered to cut my debt in half if I proved his loyalty to him. I just had to dig up some info on my boss and slip something into a mare's drink. For something to the order of 35,000 bits.
>>
>>30172999
I still have one of his dresses. He is a good designer, if nothing else.
>>
>>30173026
>>30173054
"I still have one of his dresses... He's a good designer, if nothing else."
>You add meekly, and hide your face for a second by focusing on your cereal.
"Anyway, this was when I was really having second thoughts about this whole thing, and when I went to see Princess Twilight for the second time. I had to poison a mare's drink and steal information from Kismet. All for 35,000 bits."
>Tally looks shocked when you mention poison, but that fades to one of deep and perhaps disgusted thought.
>"O-Oh my..."
>Is all she can really muster.
"And I felt really shitty after I stole from Kis. I threw up after spiking that mare's drink too. I hope she's okay... It was half my debt, sure, but in hindsight, it wasn't worth it. I think this was the first night I came home crying."
>One of Tally's hooves goes around your shoulders, and she gives you a little squeeze.
>"I-It's hard to listen to all this."
>She sighs.
>"On one hoof, I'm glad to hear your side of things. On the other, it makes me wonder. I used to just sort of draw a divide, there are bad ponies, and there are good ponies. You and..."
>She pauses, looks to you and takes a small, quick breath.
>"You and I are good ponies, thieves and muggers are bad ponies. But after all this, now I'm not so sure..."
>She says shakily, and perhaps a little fearfully.

>input action
>>
>>30173149
I don't want to excuse anything I did, since there isn't an excuse good enough, but except for Drachma, nopony at the Laugh was a bad pony through and through. It's not that simple, I guess.

I've done things I never would have considered doing at all on my own. I guess it's just easier when you have somepony telling you to go out and do something, then you take the pay, move on, and never pay it a second thought.
>>
>>30173149
Me neither. I expected the ponies I had to work with to be the worst of the worst. But even though they where all criminals none except for Drachma acted bad.
They where always friendly and helpful. There was even a mare named Nel I befriended after a job we had together. We had to question a pony, a ponice officer at that and I decided to help.
Instead of using violence I tried to reason with him and act nice.
We even did the 'good cop bad cop' thing. Kinda ironic if you think about it.
>>
>>30173149
Doing something bad can be easy when you feel like you don't have another choice.
>>
>>30173191
>>30173283
>>30173297
"I don't want to excuse what I did, since there isn't one good enough, but except for Drachma, nopony at the Laugh was a bad pony. I always expected the ponies I had to work with would be the worst of the worst. But instead, most were friendly and helpful. I even befriended a mare named Nel after we had a job together. We had to question a ponice officer, and I decided to help. We sorta did a 'good cop, bad cop thing.' Bit ironic, eh?"
>Tally clops her hooves together,
>"Guess you could say that..."
"I suppose it's just easier when you have somepony telling you to do something. You go out, do it, take the pay and move on. You don't even give it a second thought. It doesn't even really feel like it's you doing it..."
>You wince a little as you say that last part.
>"I wonder what I would do in the same situation..."
>Tally says quietly to herself, gaze still pointed towards the floor.
>"I-I don't think I'm brave enough to have done half the stuff you've talked about. And you're not even done yet."
>Suddenly, she looks up, and asks quickly,
>"A-Are you done?"
>She looks hopeful, but the weakness in her eyes gives away that she already knows the answer.

>input action
>>
>>30173391
>ponice officer

You've gone too far, aight.
>>
>>30173391
I wish I could say I was.

So anyway, I was talking about Twilight. That bit is true, I really am hoping to get a job at the palace, and I really was hoping to get out. I just hope they'll still hire me, especially with my leg like this.
Then, after that, things started getting scary. Somepony started following me everywhere I went, learning where I lived, my routines, all of that. That's why I wanted to get you out of the house.
>>
>>30173391
Almost. Next up is how my nose got broken. It's actually thanks to Nel and one of my bosses that nothing worse happened that day. I'am never playing bait again.
>>
>>30173434
>>30173471
"Wish I could say I was. So anyway, Twilight. That bit is true. I'm hoping to get a job at the palace, and at the time I was thinking it'd be my way out. I just hope they'll still hire me, especially with a leg like this."
>You bite your lip before moving on.
>Now's not the time at all to worry about that sort of thing.
"After that job, things started getting really scary. Somepony started following me, everywhere. They got where I lived, my routines, all of it. That's why I wanted to get you out of the house, to the motel."
>Tally nods along.
"So, we eventually wanted to get around to catching whoever was following me. So I-I was the bait, and never want to be again. The mare following me, she snuck up and cracked me on the nose with a pipe. I blacked out, and woke up with a broke snootle. Remember that?"
>"Y-Yeah, a whole week without boops. That whole affair hurt me just as much as it hurt you."
>She stammers.
>"A-Are you sure everything's cleared up now? That nopony will be coming after you?"

>input action
>>
>>30173611
I hope so. It was the stallion from the first fashion job who wanted me to disappear, but we dissuaded him by talking him into a business partnership that means nothing, really.
Now that the laugh is gone, though? I don't exactly know. I had pushed it aside and now I'm worried about it again.
>>
>>30173611

As sure as I can be, I think. The police will be on our side now, they can protect us. It's as clear a chance as we'll ever get to move on.
>>
>>30173611
Don't worry Tally. Nel followed a lead and found out that my boss from the maid job was behind it.
We managed to pacify him by proposing a partnership. If the police aren't knocking on his door he probably has a lot of other things to deal with now.
>>
>>30173611
I don't think anyone dangerous has a reason to come after me.
>>
>>30173636
>>30173652
>>30173678
>>30173683
"Hope so. It was the stallion from my first job who made my want to disappear, but we dissuaded him by talking him into a business partnership. Now that the Laugh is gone though, I have no idea... I hadn't thought about it actually. However the ponice are on our side now, they can protect us. It's as good a chance as I'll ever get to move on."
>Tally nods, and lets out a sigh of relief.
>"Good."
>She then looks to your leg and rubs it gently.
>"Speaking of the cops, you ever get caught for any of this stuff? I-I dunno, I just never knew about any of this stuff."

>input action
>>
>>30173862
Yeah, I did. The pony who was following me sold whatever he had on me to the cops, and Provvie was an informant, so basically everything I did, the cops knew about.

That's how all this got started, really. I applied for that job, and when I went in for the interview, he pulled a pair of hoofcuffs and said "you're an informant now. Don't tell anypony and don't try anything."
So the first thing I did was tell Provvie, and we tried something. We found out that we were both informants, and we worked together with the police to stage this huge bust that involved Drach, Switch, and the Laugh.
>>
>>30173886
"Yeah, I did. The pony who was following me sold whatever he had to the cops, and Provvie was an informant. Basically, the cops knew everything. That's how all this got started really. I applied for that job and went into an interview. He pulled hoofcuffs on me and told me 'you're an informant, don't tell anypony or try anything.' And they first thing I did was tell Provvie, which is how we found out we were both informants. Then, we worked together with the royal guard to stage this huge bust, and in the process took down the Laugh."
>"So you're criminal turned do-gooder then, eh?"
>She says with a happy smile, and looks over towards Provvie with a new look of approval.
>"So is that everything? Or well, all the important bits at least."

>input action
>>
>>30174028
Unless you want to hear about what happened yesterday again. But you know most of that and I'd really rather not think about it again.

The point is that now we're here, and I'm really not sure where to go next. Maybe I should think about giving Ward a call, let him know that I'm still alive.
>>
>>30174059
"Well, unless you want to hear about what happened yesterday again. But you know most of that and I'd really rather not relive it..."
>Tally coughs, and winces.
>"Yeah, I understand."
"The point is... Well, this is where we are. I'm not really sure where to go next. Maybe I should think about giving Ward a call, let him know I'm still alive."
>Tally taps her chin.
>"Maybe Willow too... I've got to head out for work soon anyway, so you'll have a lot of alone time. But we can sort out all this once you're out of the hospital, alright? I don't want you dealing with any more stress than you have to right now."

>input action
>>
>>30174171
Yeah, you're right, Tally. I love you.
>>
>>30174171
Thank for staying with me Tally. I wouldn't know what to do without you.
>>
Did we tell her about how badly we fucked over Kis?
>>
>>30174201
>>30174252
"Yeah, you're right."
>You say as you fall back against the bed, and take a couple more bites of your cereal.
>It's kinda soggy now, so you put it aside and finish off the last of your orange juice.
>Tally's finished up her breakfast too, and her eyes are straying towards the clock, so you assume she's heading out soon.
>To cap off your morning with her, you smile.
"Thanks for staying with me. I wouldn't know what to do without you..."
>You say quietly.
>Tally takes a second before she turns back to you, and you can see a little water in her eyes.
>She wipes it away, steals a glance towards the door and jumps into the bed with you, disregarding what the doctor told her.
>You get a tight hug and a wet kiss on the lips, and you return both happily.
>After breaking away, Tally musses your untied mane and hoofs you a pair of red scrunchies.
>"Snuck this in for you... They don't want you braiding your mane for some reason, but I know you'd go crazy without them.."

>input action
>>
>>30174418
Huh, that's weird. Thank you, Tally, I appreciate it.

Guess doctor knows best though,
just go for a ponytail.
>>
>>30174438
"Huh... That's weird. Thanks Tally, I appreciate it."
>You say as you grab them with a smile and start working your mane into a simple ponytail.
>Tally then turns towards the door out of the room and nickers a hoof against the wood floor.
>"Well, I have to get to work now. I'll see you tonight, alright?"

>input action
>>
>>30174661
Yeah, I'll see you tonight, Tally. I'll be here.
>>
>>30174675
"Yeah, I'll see you tonight. I'll be here."
>You say with a smile, and Tally snorts a little.
>"Don't go running off now!"
>She says with a wink as she trots out, leaving you to yourself.

>You're left alone for a few minutes, thoughts rushing in and out of your mind.
>The future, Tally, your friends, your leg, ideas come and go as the pain waxes and wanes.
>Suddenly, a familiar voice calls out from across the room.
>"Well, got the whole place to ourselves now, eh?"
>You turn to spy a grinning Kismet sitting in her chair next to a wincing Provvie, and the mare gives a little wave before trotting over.
>"Long time no see."
>Kis says as she bends over for a hug, then leaps up into the bed with you, making sure to keep a fair distance away from both you and your injured leg.
>She lounges on her side, and behind her, you spy Provvie making a pained effort to come sit with the two of you.
>"You've got a lovely marefriend you know."
>Kis says as she stretches a hoof out.

>input action
>>
>>30174892
Yeah, Tally's something special. It's good to see you again, Kis.
>>
>>30174901
This
That mare really is something
>>
>>30174901
>>30174965
"Yeah... She really is something special. It's good to see you again, Kis."
>Kis smiles back.
>"Right back atcha Sharpie. And under much better circumstances than our last meeting..."
>She muses.
>"I'm a happy mare today. A good friend and my sister are okay, and I've found myself free as a bird with Drach out of the picture. All in all, not too bad... How're you feeling yourself?"

>input action
>>
>>30175052
Well, a bit nervous. The leg will heal in time, and we all made it out alive and more or less free to move on, and we can thank Celestia for that, but I guess I just feel like everything is out of my hooves now, and it makes me a bit anxious.
>>
>>30175052
Not so bad, not so good really. I have a lot of thoughts on my head.
>>
>>30175077
>>30175083
"Well, bit nervous. The leg will heal in time, and we all made it out alive and more or less free to move on. Thank Celestia for that. However, I guess I just feel like everything is out of my hooves now, and it's making me a bit anxious. I've got a lot to think about, without much I can do."
>After a brief second, Kis spies her sister struggling with a chair, and uses her horn to pull it out and sit it down for her.
>Provvie goes a little red, looks to her own horn and blushes, but hastily and thankfully takes the seat.
>"This is about the Canterlot job?"
>Kis continues
>"I really couldn't think of a better mare for the job honestly, despite your now... Well, shady past. It's as you said, out of your hooves now, so no use to waste your energy worrying about it."
>She then yawns.
>"So where to now? Beyond your new job, what lies in store for Sharp Catalog?"

>input action
>>
>>30175143
Well, Tally and I had hoped to move pretty soon, to a nicer place, but I'd certainly like to tone down the excitement and stress from here on out.
>>
>>30175152
"Well, Tally and I were hoping to move pretty soon. Find a nicer place than our current room. And I'd certainly like to tone down the excitement and stress from here on out."
>Both Kis and Provvie laugh.
>"Agreed."
>Kis grins.
>"Y'know, that doesn't sound too bad. At least for a little while."
>Provvie rubs at her neck.
>"To think I was literally inches from death. Just a little further over and--"
>She draws a hoof across her throat.
>"Guess I'll always have a scar to remind me of it. I think I've had enough excitement for a lifetime. Settle down, find a stallion..."
>Kis bops her in the nose,
>"Or a mare, you never know!"
>Provvie snorts and Kis laughs her light, tinkling, shattered glass laugh.
>"Got any dating tips for us Sharpie?"
>Provvie asks with a smirk.

>input action
>>
>>30175410
Oh, I have a good one. Familiarize yourself with subtle hints that other ponies do sometimes, cause if you miss a ton of them then they'll think you're not interested, then you'll be really surprised and freak out when they tell you.

And second, be honest with your special somepony, otherwise they'll make you sleep on the couch.
>>
>>30175410

Try not to spill your spaghetti.
>>
>>30175464
And some fourth thing!
>>
>>30175478

fug you're right. uhh... just be yourself?
>>
>>30175431
>>30175464
>>30175478
"Ooh! I got one. Familiarize yourself with the subtle hints other ponies do sometimes, because if you miss a ton of them they'll think you're not interested and be super surprised and freaked out when they tell you."
>Kis and Provvie give each other a look before chuckling.
>"That one come from personal experience?"
>Provvie asks, and you feel your cheeks go a little bit red.
"A-And be honest with your special somepony. Otherwise you'll have to sleep on the couch."
>You add to cover your embarrassment, and the two nod.
>"Sound advice."
>Kis says cheerfully.
>There's a pause in conversation for a little while, before Provvie breaks it with a raised eyebrow.
>"Oh, Sharp, never got around to asking... Did you have anything to do with Nel's rather sudden and terrible case of the flu?"

>input action
>>
>>30175528

I...may have accidentally given her some cause for concern...
>>
>>30175528
Well, no harm in saying it now, really. Yeah, I told her to steer clear of the Laugh and lay low for a good while. I didn't want her getting swept up in this and she doesn't have immunity.
>>
>>30175574
>>30175585
"I might've... Accidentally given her some cause for concern. She'll be sick a good while I'm thinking, at least until this all dies down."
>Provvie nods.
>"You're a damn good friend Sharp. And I'm happy to call you one."
>Kis chimes in shortly after.
>"As am I... Y'know, you don't make many friends in this business. Everyone's always suspicious of one another, always ready to drive a knife into the back of their partners to make a quick buck. Hell, I did it on a few occasions. Even thinking about it now makes me sick..."

>input action
>>
>>30175749
Give Kismet a look as she talks about turning on people to make money. See how long it takes her to notice the irony.
>>
>>30175749
And I deeply regret doing it to you, Kis.
>>
>>30177291
>>
>>30175781
>>30176462
>You give Kis a nervous look as she mentions backstabbing, and wait.
>She gives you a quizzical expression, then suddenly something clicks inside her hear and she blushes furiously.
"I-I deeply regret doing it to you too Kis..."
>You say guiltily, and she nods.
>"I regret a lot about that day too... Putting you at gunpoint is probably the biggest. But hey, the past is the past, and I doubt you'll have to worry about that debt now. That's why you did it, right?"
>Provvie grins.
>"Oh, I shredded and burned her file, she's as free as a bird now."

>input action
>>
>>30178183
J-just like that? Oh my gosh, Provvie, you're the best!
>>
>>30177819
>>
>>30178183
Thank Provvie.
>>
>>30178183
Yeah, I did that for the debt forgiveness that Drach offered me. Like you said, doesn't matter much anymore anyway.
>>
>>30177819
>>
>>30178230
>>30178981
>>30179176
"R-Really? Just like that?"
>You say excitedly, and Provvie nods again.
>"All that's left of it is dust. I just saw it as I was clearing stuff out. Thought, why not, eh?"
>You sit up in bed and squee a little before thanking her heartily,
"You're the best Provvie!"
>She shrugs.
>"Eh, no problem. Thought it was the least I could do."
>The two of you share a smile as Kis groans and falls on her back, staring up at the ceiling.
>"This is the first time in a long, long time where I have no idea what I'm going to do from here on out. Feels strange, but it's a good thing, honestly. Fresh start..."

>input action
>>
>>30179750
Yeah, just be sure they don't get you on tax evasion and all's good.
>>
>>30179528
>>
>>30179775
"Yeah, just be sure they don't get you on tax evasion and all's good."
>The two chuckle nervously and give each other a look.
>"Yeah, we'll try... Not sure how immunity'll work with that. I'd ask, but maybe it's better not to."
>Provvie mutters.
>Kis bops her on the head with a hoof and waves it dismissively.
>"It'll be fine... Anyway, I've made my mind up. It's a sister's retreat to the Marediterranean, as soon as I can get us on a boat over. After a couple years of nonstop work, I think we deserve it."

>input action

Probably the last update of the night. Should be back tomorrow for a full blown session. Cheers!
>>
>>30180637
You're darn right you deserve it. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
>>
>>30180501
>>
>>30180637

That sounds nice. Who knows, maybe you'll even decide it's worth staying? I wouldn't blame you.
>>
>>30180501
>>
>>30180637
Sounds lovely! You'll have to write me so I can keep in touch.
>>
>>30182265
>>
>>30183894
>>
>>30184788
>>
>>30186223
That's a good point. The bad just makes the good better.
>>
>>30180646
>>30181758
>>30183046
"Darn right you deserve it! I'm sure you'll have a great time. And you better write me letters."
>Provvie hugs her sister.
>"Really? Oh man, this is the first I've heard of it! I'll send you all the postcards I can get my hooves on Sharp!"
>You raise an eyebrow at the elated girls.
"Maybe you'll even decide it's worth staying. Wouldn't blame you either."
>The two snort a little, and Kis shakes her head.
>"Doubt it. It'll just be a few months, enough time to unwind and blow off some of our ill-gotten gains."
>Provvie nods.
>"Yeah, I don't think I could ever imagine living somewhere other than here in Canterlot... Almost like you get the best of both worlds here, have the bustling city in front of you, and the suburbs and paradise just a train-ride away."
>Kis looks off wistfully towards the open window as she speaks.
>"Exactly! It's great here too. Plus, I'd imagine living in paradise would get pretty boring. If every day was perfect, you wouldn't value what you have."

>input action

>>
>>30186239
Guess that's true. If everything was clean, I'd never get to use that steamer again.
>>
>>30186264
That'd be a shame
>>
>>30186238
>>30186264
"That's a good point. The bad makes the good better... If everything was clean, I'd never get to use that steamer again either."
>You say almost dreamily, and the sisters give you a quizzical look.
>"Alright there Sharpie?"
>Kis asks as she waves a hoof in front of your face, and you quickly snap back to attention with an embarrassed flush of your cheeks.
"F-Fine, thanks. Honestly, I think I take a little too much for granted right now even."
>Provvie winces.
>"Me too... This whole affair has really opened my eyes to just, how big and beautiful the whole world is, and how I've been ignoring it all this time. I've been too wrapped up with stress and work to enjoy what I've got. Death is just around the corner..."
>She says the last sentence with a sing-songy voice and chuckles to herself, enjoying some private joke.

>input action
>>
>>30186931
W-we're still young though. We have time.
>>
>>30186931
Yeah well, death can stay there for now. I have a little living to do.
>>
>>30187666
>>
>>30188602
>>
>>30186970
>>30187690
"Well, it can wait there for now. I've got some living to do."
>Provvie gives you a smile, and Kis tussles your mane.
>"Us too sweetheart."
>Kis then jumps out of your bed and dusts herself off.
>"Well, I don't feel like getting chewed out for getting caught in someone's bed again, and you better get back in your sis."
>Provvie rolls her eyes.
>"Yeah, yeah..."
>She grumbles as she trots carefully back to her bed and lifts herself inside.
>Kis then gives you another hug and turns towards the door.
>"So, we'll be here a few days after Provvie's all healed, and it's off on vacation for us! And I'll make sure to write, don't worry."
>She says with a smile.

>input action
>>
>>30189585
>>30189585
Yeah, goodbye, Kis. Thanks for everything.

Hey Provvie, I know this kind of thing is the last thing you want to think of right now, but I can't stop worrying about it.
What do you think I should do about Ward? Should I call him now? Wait for him to call my home and find out from Tally that I'm in the hospital?
>>
>>30189585
I'll look forward to hearing about your adventures abroad.
>>
>>30189623
>>30189637
"I'll look forward to hearing about your adventures abroad."
>She shrugs.
>"Hey, maybe it'll inspire some of your own! I'd love to go traveling with you someday."
>She moves to trot over to her sister, and you call across the room.
"Provvie? I know this is sort of the last thing you want to think about right now, but I can't stop worrying about it. What do you think I should do about Ward? Should I call him? Wait for him to call my home and find out from Provvie I'm in the hospital?"
>She thinks for a good moment.
>"I think you should call him honestly. Tally doesn't have the full story, and I think you'd rather explain what's going on yourself. It's possible he already knows you're in the hospital too, but he'll appreciate you telling him. And anything we can do to mitigate him having even the slightest desire to fuck us over is a good thing."

>input action
>>
>>30189700
Yeah, you're right, Provvie
>>
>>30189707
"Yeah, you're right Provvie."
>You say, and she grins.
>"I try. There's a phone on your bedside table if you're feeling up to it right now."
>She points a hoof over to the table beside you, and lo and behold, behind a very pretty set of flowers there's a rather small dial phone.
>"I wouldn't blame you if you wanted a break though. You could probably let it rest a day or two if you don't want to deal with it right now."

>input action
>>
>>30189935
No, I should do this now. It'll be nice when it's off my chest.
>>
>>30189944
This.
>>30189935
If I don't do it now I'll probably have nightmares about it. I also want to know how he will reward us for the information we gathered.
>>
>>30190198
We're sure to be in for our share of nightmares for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>30189944
>>30190198
>>30190235
"No, I should do it now. I'll be good to get it off my chest. If I don't I'll probably have nightmares about it, and Celestia knows I've got enough already... Also want to know how he'll reward us for the information we gathered."
>Provvie raises an eyebrow in confusion, but after a second you spy a lightbulb go off in her head.
>"Oh! Reward! I completely forgot he'd offered us a reward. Yeah, might want to check in on that. I do wonder what he could offer us that would actually matter. Money? Protection?"
>You shrug as you reach for the telephone.
"Beats me, but I hope it's something good!"
>After a deep breath and drawing a hoof down your front to calm yourself, you're ready.
>You punch in the numbers, anxiety nibbling at your thoughts, and wait as the dial tone trills in your ear.
>Eventually, there's a click, and you hear a rather bored and disinterested voice answer.
>"Canterlot Guard, Detective Ward, how can I help you?"

>input action
>>
>>30190475
Hey Ward, it's me Sharp. Just wanted to give you an update on what happened. I ended up in the hospital by the way.
>>
>>30190475
You wouldn't know how to speed up recovery from a bullethole? Besides that I was wondering what exactly your plans for me, Provvie and Kis are.
We managed to figure out some of the things you requested. We where wondering what the possible rewards for the amount of information we got could even be.
>>
>>30187666
>>
>>30190475
Hey Ward, it's Sharp. I just thought you might appreciate an update from me, considering I didn't end up in jail.
I'm in the hospital right now with a bullet wound, I don't know if you want a statement from me or something, but you at least know where to find me.
>>
>>30191477
>>
>>30190658
>>30190926
>>30192009
"Hey Ward, it's Sharp. I just thought you might appreciate an update from me, considering I didn't end up in jail."
>There's a small pause over the line before he speaks up again, indecisiveness audible in his tone.
>"I was wondering what happened, considering you didn't end up in one of the squad cars. The briefing is in about an hour. Where'd you end up?"
"In the hospital with a bullet wound."
>You deadpan, with a slight tinge of annoyance.
"Beside that, I was wondering what exactly your plans were for me, Kis and Provvie. We got you the information you wanted. We were wondering what possible rewards you could offer for the amount we delivered to you."
>He yawns.
>"Yeah, I remember. For the sisters I was thinking money, but if you know of something they'd prefer tell me. And in your case, I was thinking a few good words at the palace about your possible employment. That sound sufficient to you?"

>input action
>>
>>30192872
Some good words to the palace would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>30192872
That sounds perfect. Hey Provvie would you two want something else than money?
>>
>>30192885
>>30192922
"Some good words would be perfect."
>You say happily, then cover the phone and call,
"Hey Provvie, you two want anything other than money?"
>The two look to each other, shrug and shake their heads.
>"Money is just fine, we aren't picky."
>Provvie says with a smile.

>input action
>>
>>30193050
I can't think of anything else that Provvie and Kis would want.
>>
>>30193050
Heard that? We're good Ward. Thanks for giving me this chance instead of simply putting me in prison.
>>
>>30193056
>>30193125
>You nod to the two of them and pick up the phone again.
"Heard that? We're good Ward. Thanks for giving me this chance instead of just locking me up."
>He chuckles.
>"Y'know, I'd've been completely fine doing that, but I'm glad we reached another solution. Have a good day Sharp. Hooves crossed we don't ever have to talk again."

>input action
>>
>>30193181
Hopefully not. Thank you again, Ward.
>>
>>30193195
"Hopefully not. Thanks again Ward."
>He chuckles.
>"Really, I should be thanking you. Hope your leg gets better."
>He adds before hanging up, and leaving the angry whine of the call ended tone blaring in your ear.

>input action
>>
>>30193490
We never told him that it was our leg. Guess he already knew.

Welp, I'm outta stuff to do or talk about, and we're kinda laid up for a while.
>>
>>30193490
That's that. So just to be safe, Provvie what happened in the closet, stays in the closet. Not. A single. Word. Not even to Kis.
>>
>>30193497
>>30193542
>You relax against the bed, a weight lifted fully from your shoulders.
>It's been months since you felt this free.
>Suddenly, anxiety strikes again, and you sit bolt upright in your cot.
"Provvie? What happened in that closet, stays in that closet. Not. A. Single. Word. Not even to Kis."
>For a second, Provvie looks befuddled, but a look of realization soon dawns on her face.
>"Y'know, you're not a bad kisser."
>She giggles, and Kis's eyes suddenly bulge out of her head.
>"Hold on, what have I missed out on! You can't just dangle stuff like that Sharpie, now you've got to tell me!"
>She giggles devilishly.

>input action
>>
Pausing for a few hours.
>>
>>30193639
>blushing intensifies
PROVVIE! Those where words! What did I just tell you? This is serious, Tally is already upset with me as is. Promise not to tell, please?
>>
>>30193639
I-It was purely for survival! I needed to kiss her to live!
>>
>>30177819
>>
>>30194290
>>
>>30193639
Provvie, that is several words!
>>
>>30193639
That was for survival so it doesn't count.

Besides it wasn't even good
>>
>>30195838
>Besides it wasn't even good
Rude
>>
>>30195838
Very rude.
>>
>>30193694
>>30193780
>>30194925
>>30195838
"P-Provvie!"
>You stammer, flushing bright crimson.
"T-Those were several words! Like, five!"
>She laughs mockingly, and you scrunch a little as you plead with her.
"This is serious! Please, Tally is upset with me already. Promise not to tell, please?"
>After a moment's thought, Providence sighs and nods.
>"Fine, fine. If it really matters that much, I won't spill the beans."
>Kis rolls her eyes and chides her with a light sock to the shoulder,
>"Aw, c'mon, not even your baby sister? I gotta know..."
>When Provvie shakes her head with sealed lips, the mare turns to you with pleading eyes.
>"Sweetheart, you gotta tell me. I won't tell a soul, I promise."

>input action
>>
>>30197235
Aww, now I feel mean and I HAVE to tell her!
Fine, Provvie and I were huddling in the closet, right in front of the secret exit, and Drach was watching. We needed to drive them away from the secret exit, so I pretended like I had given up hope, confessed my undying love to Provvie, and kissed her.
>>
>>30197235
Deny it.

A dindu nuffin
>>
>>30197252
This.
>>
>>30194923
>>
>>30197747
>>
>>30198201
>>
>>30197252
>>30197379
>As you look into her begging eyes, you sigh, suddenly feeling a bit mean.
>After a second of hard deliberation in your mind, you let out a huff and cross your hooves.
"Fine."
>You grumble, still feeling the earlier heat on your cheeks.
"P-Provvie and I were huddling in the closet, right in front of the getaway tunnel. Drach was there, and we had to drive him away, so I confessed my undying love to Provvie and kissed her."
>Kis giggles a little,
>"Saucy."
>She adds in a flirtatious tone, then takes a seat and yawns.
>"And you wanted us to tell Tally for you?"

>input action
>>
>>30199317
Kiiiiiiis!
>>
>>30199317
Kis! You're terrible! This is terrible!
>>
File: 1428458537128.png (345KB, 1280x719px)
1428458537128.png
345KB, 1280x719px
>>30199317
Scrunch Hard
>>
>>30198912
>>
>>30199982
>>
>>30200801
>>
>>30201504
>>
>>30202386
>>
>>30199397
>>30199457
>>30199642
>You scrunch, super hard, and whine,
"Kis! You're terrible! P-Please don't."
>She winks and grins back,
>"Alright, alright, it's our little secret."
>She then sits back in her chair and closes her eyes, putting her hindlegs up on Provvie's cot.
>"Think I'm going to catch some Zs, haven't slept since yesterday..."
>She mumbles, and stretches out.
>Provvie tussles her mane, and sits back in her own bed, lying on her side, facing you.
>"Man, I'm feeling knockered too. Anything else before I nod off too?"

>input action
>>
>>30203673
I don't think so. A nap may be in order. Not like there's much else to do.
>>
>>30203694
"Don't think so. A nap might be in order for me too. Not like there's much else I can do."
>Your ex-boss yawns, blows her mane out of her face and rolls over before mumbling.
>"G'night... Or day. Whatever it is."
>You chuckle a little and roll over yourself, closing your eyes and letting sleep take you.

>You're woken by gentle shaking, and a familiar voice.
>"Psst. Sharp. Sharp!"
>The voice says urgently, and you crack open your eyes to see who's disturbing your nap.
>Through eyelashes you see a blurry orange mare, and it comes into focus after you rub away the sleep.
>A pleased looking Nel stands over you, sporting her usual smug smile.
>"Good to see you ain't dead, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>30203899
Oh Nel, it's great to see you. Glad to hear you got over that sudden and nasty bug of yours.
>>
>>30203899
Give her a friendly hug.
Great to see you're still alive too. What have you been doing? I got taken as a hostage and shot. Looks like we are both gonna be bedridden for a while.
>>
I'm alright, nothing a little time to recovery couldn't fix.
How are you friend?
>>
>>30204026
>>
pre-bed safety bump
>>
>>30204767
>>
>>30205358
>>
>>30203899
Nel! Good to see you! W-wait how did you find me?
>>
>>30203932
>>30203983
>>30204026
>>30206236
"Oh, Nel!"
>You say as you sit up and pull her into a hug.
"Good to see you're still kicking too! Got over that nasty bug, eh?"
>A wide grin comes over her face.
>"Finally fought it off. Thanks for the tip."
>The two of you share a giggle,
"W-Wait, how did you find me?"
>You ask, suddenly confused.
>She shrugs nonchalantly, taking in her surroundings for the first time.
>"Couple of assumptions, and some good luck. Heard you got hurt, this was the closest hospital, and when I said your name and told them I was family..."
>She finishes as she smirks down at you.
>"They just let me trot right on in here!"
>After a pause she takes a seat and looks you over.
>"So what exactly happened? I heard you got taken hostage, and something happened after that, but you don't look too shabby right now. What's up?"

>input action
>>
>>30206642
U-uh, yeah. Drach and Switch got the idea of taking Prov and I hostage, and using us to get through the police line.
Long story short, I hit the dirt, Switch got shot, and Drachma took a shot at both of us before he got taken down too.
I'm okay, but it messed my leg up pretty bad. Two shattered bones and a ruptured artery. They said they're looking at months of recovery.
>>
>>30206667
This.
>>30206642
Provvie and Kis are on the opposite bed.
>>
>>30205990
>>
>>30206667
>>30206957
"U-Uh, yeah. Drach and Switch took us hostage to try and get through the police line outside the Laugh. Long story short, I hit the dirt, Switch got shot, and Drachma took a shot at both Provvie and I before they got him too."
>You point across the way to where the sisters are napping, and Nel almost jumps out of her fur.
"I'm okay, but my leg got messed up pretty bad. Two shattered bones and a ruptured artery. Got told I'm looking at months of recovery."
>Nel winces.
>"Ouch... Sounds awful. Guess I'm just glad you're okay then."
>She sympathizes, having lost a little bravado after hearing your story.
>After staring at the floor for a few moments, she quietly whispers,
>"Thank you for giving me that warning."

>input action
>>
>>30207563
Don't mention it, Nel. You're my friend, and I wasn't gonna just let you go to prison or get shot when I could just as easily stop that.
>>
>>30207563
Don't mention it. We're friends after all. If you have any problems you can always talk with me about it.
>>
>>30207563
I couldn't let you just walk into a mess I helped make.
>>
>>30207578
>>30207601
>>30207698
"Don't mention it. You're my friend. I wasn't just going to let you go to prison or get shot when I could just as easily prevent it."
>She shakes her head.
>"It's just..."
>She rubs her eyes and straightens up.
>"Not many times a friend can save your ass like that. Going to be hard to pay that back."

>input action
>>
>>30207711
Heh. Well, I'm gonna have a bad leg for a while, but hopefully I'm moving house soon. Maybe you could carry some boxes for me.
>>
>>30207711
You don't need to pay me back. Not to sound like Twillight, but seeing you alive and well is already payment enough.
>>
>>30207711
Nah, it's not a debt, Nel. Expecting something in return defeats the purpose of doing something for a friend.
>>
>>30207516
>>
>>30208527
>>
>>30209129
>>
>>30207711
That's not how it work Nel, I dont expect anything in return.

Well except... I could use some help when moving my stuff to my new house, with my leg like this I won't be able to carry anything.
>>
File: 1464665428541.jpg (23KB, 455x462px) Image search: [Google]
1464665428541.jpg
23KB, 455x462px
Real nigga bump
>>
>>30210883
>>
>>30207738
>>30207778
>>30207828
>>30210195
>You shake your head, quick to dispel anything relating to your own, previous predicament.
"It's not a debt Nel, I don't want anything from you. Expecting something in return defeats the purpose of doing something for a friend!"
>Nel cocks her head to you,
>"Yeah, but I still feel like I owe ya... I-I dunno, maybe I'm just being stupid."
>She grumbles, slumping back against her chair.
>After a moment's thought, you try to cheer her up.
"Well, I'm going to have a bad leg for a while, but hopefully I'll be moving house soon. Maybe you could carry some boxes for me. Eh?"
>Nel smirks a little and nods.
>"I could definitely do that."

>For a moment, conversation lulls.
>You listen to the gentle rustle of the trees outside, the soft snores of Kis and Provvie, and Nel's quiet breaths.
>After an especially heavy one, she looks back over to you.
>"I've been thinking about going back to my old job, shipping. I worked in a mail warehouse, lugging around the heavy stuff littler ponies couldn't to get sent off. It was nice. Honest work."
>She then scratches at the nape of her neck.
>"But crime pays. Pays a lot more. And I..."
>She looks down at her hooves, a hint of guilt creeping over her face.
>"It makes me feel so alive. Like nothing else. I-I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself."

>input action
>>
>>30211825
Sounds like you need an outlet, Nel. Is there anything else you enjoy?
>>
>>30211825
You could do extreme sports. Makes you feel alive and is dangerous, but not illegal.
>>
>>30211825
I just don't want to see you hurt Nel. Provvie and I were literally inches from death, and I don't want to imagine what'd happen if you're not as lucky.
>>
>>30211825
You know there are other jobs that have risks. Like a firepony!
>>
>>30211652
>>
>>30213462
>>
>>30211825
Smaller poners.

There are other ways to feel that adrenaline Nel, you could try to apply as a bodyguard or a bouncer, descent pay and you get to kick ponies when they get out of line
>>
>>30211839
>>30211992
>>30212355
>>30212850
>>30214023
"Sounds like you need an outlet Nel. There's other jobs that have risks too, if adrenaline is what you're after. Like a firepony! Or a bouncer at a club, or even a bodyguard."
>Nel mulls over what you've said for a second.
>"Maybe... I don't know if they'll have the same pull crime does, but there's really only one way to find out."
>Still trying to be helpful, you smile.
"Atta girl! And in your free time, if you need a bit more excitement, extreme sports! I-I just don't want to see you hurt Nel. Provvie and I were literally inches from death."
>You say as you point to your leg.
"I don't want to imagine what'd happen if you weren't as lucky."
>Nel groans.
>"Yeah, yeah, I know. I don't want to either. I-It's just so enticing."
>Silence falls throughout the room once again, until Nel takes a big gulp and shakily mumbles.
>"Sharp, why does doing bad things feel good? It's like, I-I know I'm doing something wrong, but--"
>She then pauses, suddenly panic-stricken.
>"I-I should go. I didn't come here to dump my problems on you."

>input action
>>
>>30214433
Nel please, I have nothing else to even do right now. You can talk to me.
>>
>>30214433
Well, I'm not a psychologist or anything like that, but some of the jobs I did were really exciting, even fun.
Maybe it's like ponies who like to gamble, or skydive. It's a bit of a rush, and the stuff we did was really financially rewarding too. Something about getting addicted to that rush, I think.
>>
>>30214433
I feel the same. Some of the things I did where really fun, and in some cases like my maid job I don't even feel guilty since that stallion deserved it.
I felt like a spy at times. It was both exciting and very rewarding if everything went according to plan. I felt like I had total control.
>>
>>30214433
We did enjoy it in the beginning as well. The thrill was quite intoxicating, but than we started hurting ponies and putting ponies we care about in danger. If we were alone, it'd probably have been a lot easier to stay in that life, but we had somebody to keep us grounded in reality.
>>
>>30213997
>>
>>30214462
>>30214471
>>30214514
>>30214599
"Nel, c'mon, what else am I going to do right now."
>You say with a happy grin, and she gives you an uncomfortable gaze.
"Okay, I'm not a psychologist or anything, but some of the jobs I did were really fun. I felt the same way as you."
>Nel sighs.
>"That's a relief to hear. That I'm not the only one. Especially coming from you."
>You nod.
"Maybe it's like with ponies who gamble, or skydive. It's a rush, exciting and super rewarding. You just get addicted to it. Thankfully, I have my marefriend... She's sort of keeping me grounded in reality right now."
>"Well, there's not exactly a rehab program to get me off crime, and I don't have anypony around to keep me sane. But I'll do my best. If I start up with this again, remind me of this conversation. I-I'll probably already have, but hearing it from you is different."
>She then cracks up a little.
>"And ah, ever think you'd want to try one of those extreme sports with me? I can see you skydiving, or maybe jet-skiing."

>input action
>>
>>30215246
O-oh. I could maybe do skydiving if I went with a trainer strapped to me who was also a pegasus. Maybe.
>>
>>30215246
Ehe well, I'm not one for extreme sports. Or sports in general. Just give me something to sort and or clean and I'm happy. You know a mare named Twitch, but Sharp can be a bit different.
>>
>>30215246
>>30215274
Maybe skydiving won't be so bad? I mean, we were in scarier situations right?
>>
>>30215399
It could possibly be fun if we knew we were safe.
>>
>>30215399
>>30215442
In any case, it'll be a super long time before we could consider doing anything like that.
>>
MEME JIHAD ON ALL NORMIES bump
>>
>>30215200
>>
>>30216813
>>
>>30215274
>>30215303
>>30215399
>>30215442
>>30215498
>Your eyes go wide and you shake your head.
"H-Heh, good one. I'm not one for sports to begin with, and extreme sports most certainly not! Just give me a dirty kitchen to clean and I'll be happy."
>Nel giggles.
>"Aw, c'mon, just once? The rush of the air around your ears, the feeling of freedom!"
>After a couple seconds of serious thought, you bite your lip.
"If you strapped a trainer to me who also happened to be a pegasus? I might say maybe. Possibly."
>Nel rolls her eyes playfully, and you quickly decide to change the subject before any teasing.
"A-Anyway, it'll be a super long time before I could even consider doing that. Leg and all..."
>"Oh, like I was going to take you up and push you out of a plane with a broken leg. 'course not!"
>She then brings a hoof up to your muzzle and smushes it gently.
>"But it was your idea Sharp! Someday, I'll get you up there with me. You could even bring your marefriend along!"

>input action
>>
>>30217902
Y-yeah? That might be fun
>>
>>30217902
Tally too? Well... okay.
>>
>>30218164
>>30218547
Dis
>>
>>30217554
>>
>>30219255
>>
>>30219719
>>
>>30220276
>>
>>30221056
>>
>>30218164
>>30218547
>>30218935
"Y-Yeah?"
>You stammer fearfully.
"T-That might be... Fun."
>At least if you were going to flail embarrassingly to your tragic death, it'd be with Tally.
>Nel tussles your mane again and chuckles.
>"I'm glad you're okay Sharp. Hopefully you'll be up and at'em soon enough."
>She says as she stands and stretches out.
>"I like the ponytail too. Makes you look a little more relaxed."

>input action
>>
>>30221618
Oh? I guess I am relaxing for now.
>>
>>30221618
I normally make it into a braid, but Tally really likes it when I have it open. Still like the braid the most though. I could braid your hair now that I think about it.
>>
>>30221618
Yeah. For some reason they won't let me have a braid while I'm here. But thank you, Nel. I actually am pretty relaxed right now.
>>
>>30221785
The painkillers might be helping.
>>
>>30221498
>>
>>30222515
>>
>>30223438
>>
>>30223820
>>
>>30224065
>>
>>30225044
>>
>>30225504
>>
>>30226242
>>
>>30226812
>>
>>30221838
>>30221785
>>30221700
>>30221647
"Yeah. For some reason they don't want it in a braid while I'm here. Tally likes it like this, but I think the braid is still my favorite."
>You ponder as you run your hooves through it.
>It's a bit dead and tangly from sleeping on it, so you try to fluff a little life back into it.
"Hey, I could braid your mane!"
>You say happily, and Nel quickly backs off.
>"A-Aw, I dunno about that. Never had one before, it'd look stupid on me."
>You chuckle and beckon her closer, which she reluctantly obliges.
>Her sleek red mane bounces as she takes a seat, and you direct her to spin about so you get full access to it.
>From your position in bed, you lean over to grab hold, putting your hooves in and about the hair to get a feel.
>It's rather oily, as if she hasn't washed it out in a while, and beneath the surface you find a good few unbrushed clumps.

>input action
>>
>>30227318
Oh dear, Nel, you're gonna need some brushies first.
>>
>>30227318
Oh dear Nel, you must have been staying somewhere nasty to get your mane like this. Poor thing needs a proper brush and rinse.
>>
>>30227318
Somebody needs a good cleaning.
>>
File: 18c.png (166KB, 450x267px) Image search: [Google]
18c.png
166KB, 450x267px
>>30227318
[autistic cleaning intensifies]

And end it with a brushie brushie and a ponytail
>>
>>30227373
>>30227332
>>30227484
>>30227605
"Oh dear Nel... You must have been staying somewhere nasty to get your mane like this."
>She blushes a little and gulps.
"Poor thing needs a good wash and some brushies, stat."
>Nel nods.
>"I don't ah... Don't get a lot of chances to wash up."
>She clops her hooves nervously, and you realize you've never really seen her like this before.
>"Or maybe just don't take them. It's not always at the forefront of my mind, y'know?"
>You shudder a little, unable to fathom how somepony could go even a whole day without cleaning.
>Hell, you took three showers in one day a few months back, it was fantastic!
"Well..."
>You cringe a little as you continue poking through it.
"I-I'll see what I can do."
>You press the assistant button on your bed, and a small bell rings outside your room.
>In a flash, a nurse has swept into the room, a worried look on her face.
>"Yes?"
>She asks, and you smile, a bit nervous.
"Could you fetch me some shampoo, a little water, a sponge and a brush?"
>The mare smiles, obviously relieved.
>"Oh, of course! I'll be back in a jiffy."
>She returns a minute or two later with a tray, upon which is a small bottle of shampoo, a sponge, a bowl of water and a brush, just as you asked.
>She departs and after calling a thank you to her, you turn to a blushing Nel.
>"You don't have to if you don't want to."

>input action
>>
>>30227689
Nel please, this is basically my favorite thing ever. Just relax and let me work.
>>
>>30227689
Not to worry, Nel. Clean is my middle name.
>>
>>30227689
Too late, Nel. It's already begun.
>>
>>30227232
>>
>>30228379
>>
>>30227718
>>30227825
>>30227917
"Nel, please. This is basically my favorite thing in the whole universe. Just relax, let me do the work."
>You say cheerily, and give her a reassuring shoulder nudge.
>She moves to stand,
>"O-Okay, may--"
"Nope, too late! It's already begun."
>You say as you dip the sponge into the water and squeeze it over her head.
>She jumps in surprise, shivering a little, and scrunches up.
>"F-Fine, fine. Get it over with."
>And you happily oblige.
>First you get the hair a little wet, and incorporate the shampoo.
>For a job like this one, you really spend time working it in to her mane.
>Gentle massages, tugs and lathering get the job done, until practically her whole mane is stained white with the stuff.
>Then, you move the bowl of water over and plop her hair into it, rinsing with the sponge and squeezing the dirt and tangles out of every strand.
>Once you're sure every last speck of the soap is out, you wring out her hair and go to town with the brush, greedily enjoying every stroke, from roots to ends.
>Brushie, brushie, brushie, and in no time, you've got her mane looking sleeker and better than ever.
>You put the tray to the side and give your friend a pleased look, and slowly, a rather disbelieving look comes over her face.
>"That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be!"
>She finally grins, and runs a hoof through it.
>"You're a treasure Sharpie, y'know that?"

>input action
>>
>>30229123
Has she seen her reflection yet?
>>
>>30229123
Heh, I've had hair dresser fantasies from time to time, but it's mostly just Tally who lets me do this to her.
But ooh, look how soft your hair is now, isn't it great?
>>
>>30229123
Thanks Nel. You wanna try a braid?
>>
>>30229231
>>30229242
>>30229325
"I've fantasized about being a hairdresser before..."
>You say as you grab the hoof-mirror from your bedside table and pass it to her.
>She pomfs it up a little, nodding and smiling happily.
"Usually it's just Tally who lets me do this to her, so I'm happy to have another client."
>"And it's so soft too..."
>She murmurs as she runs a hoof through it.
"Want to try a braid?"
>She shakes her head and justifies it with,
>"I like it loose. Feels comforting."
>Then sits back in her chair.

>Conversation ebbs and flows between the two of you for a couple of hours.
>Hobbies, life, friendships, hardships, everything comes out.
>Nel's had a hard time, nevertheless, beneath her rough exterior is a pretty caring pony.
>A bit embarrassed to express it, but it's there.
>Her mom died young, and she bounced around jobs and the like for a while after getting out of school.
>Pride got her into sticky situations, and a lot of those employments didn't end on a happy note.
>However, she's pretty lighthearted about it, even has a couple laughs before eventually settling on how she got involved with the Hooves.
>Turns out Kis got her into the business too, albeit indirectly, through some thugs lower on the chain who offered her smuggling and protection gigs.
>She didn't meet her future boss for a few months, until she once got stiffed on payment and stomped her way into her office.
>Kis liked her spunk, paid her double, and the rest is history.

>Tally pokes her head in, and looks a little confused to see you talking with a strange orange mare.
>Did time really go by that fast?
>"Hi Sharpie!"
>She calls from the door, and gives Nel a quizzical look.
>"So who's this?"

>input action
>>
>>30229679
Oh, this is Nel. She's one of my friends from work. Nel, this is my marefriend, Tally.
>>
>>30229700
This.
>>
>>30229700
this x2
>>
>>30228803
>>
>>30230718
>>
>>30230924
>>
>>30231584
>>
>>30229700
>>30229732
>>30230027
"Oh, this is Nel. She's a friend from work."
>Tally's face tightens.
>"Work..."
>She states unsteadily, swallowing a gulp as she trots over.
"Nel, this is my marefriend, Tally."
>"Howdy!"
>Nel grins as she extends a hoof.
>Tally takes it gingerly, and you can see her jump in surprise at the firmness of Nel's grip.
>After the hoofshake, Tally slides up to you and gives you a peck on the cheek.
>"Just got back from work and wanted to check on you. But hey, seems you're doing alright!"
>She says cheerily, and takes a seat next to Nel.
>Nel looks between the two of you, pauses for a moment, and stands.
>"I ah... If you two want some privacy, I can head out."
>Tally bites her lip, still unsure, but shrugs and passes the decision to you.

>input action
>>
>>30232848
Nah, you're free to stay if you'd like, Nel. Oh, Tally, just hypothetically, h-how do you feel about skydiving?
>>
>>30232876
"Nah, you're free to stay if you want Nel. Oh, and Tally? Just a hypothetical, how would you feel about skydiving?"
>You ask cautiously, and Tally raises an eyebrow.
>"Skydiving? I-I've never really thought about it. It's never really something that stood out to me, and I don't know how much I trust a piece of canvas."
>She murmurs.
>"Any reason in particular?"
>Nel gives her a nudge.
>"Well, I just thought it might be a good bonding experience for the two of you. A couples skydive!"

>input action
>>
>>30233081
I may have let Nel talk me into it as long as we jumped with two chutes and a pegasus each.
>>
>>30233081
It was an idea Nel had. I though maybe we could try it together.
>>
>>30233150
>>30233322
"Well, I..."
>You look over to Nel.
"Nel might have talked me into it. So long as we each have a pegasus with us, and two chutes each. Then I might consider it."
>Tally smiles, and looks to Nel with a new, surprised and almost approving expression.
>"Huh... The Sharpie I knew a few months ago would have probably ducked into a corner even at the mention of skydiving. So if work's been helping you open up, I guess it couldn't have been all bad."
>Tally chuckles and turns to you, cocking her head.
>"Think that's true?"

>input action
>>
>>30233446
I-I guess. So you'd do it?
>>
>>30233446
Yeah, I guess I do feel a bit more easygoing.
>>
>>30232485
>>
>>30233463
"Yeah, I guess it is. I've loosened up in general. Bit more easygoing."
>"Hey, I'm not complaining!"
>Tally says as she gives you a boop, and you give her a quick scrunch.
"So you'd do it?"
>You ask expectantly, and Tally stops to consider.
>"You know what, if you can do it, I can too."
>She finally declares.
>Nel grins down at the two of you,
>"It'll have to wait a little, but as soon as you're back on that leg, I'll see what I can do."

>The three of you joke about for a few minutes until a nurse trots in with a small container.
>"Afternoon Sharp! Your doctor'll be in soon, and we're planning to put that cast on you in a few minutes. After that, we're hoping to get you out of here in the next three to four days!"
>She then pops open the box and pulls out four individual socks, each with a different design.
>"Now, before we put the cast on, we've got to put a sock over that leg of yours to keep the plaster off your fur. So I picked out some designs, and I want to know which you like best!"
>The nurse declares rather chirpily as she lays them out in front of you.
>You've been given the choice between a horizontally striped, blue and white sock, a purple sock with small starburst patterns, a rainbow tie-dye one and finally, a white sock with a star design on either side of the leg.
>"You'll be wearing it a pretty long while, so choose wisely!"

>input action
>>
>>30234751
The striped one please.
>>
>>30234751
Stripes please
>>
>>30234751
Yes stripes.
>>
>>30234788
>>30235204
>>30235235
"Striped!"
>You say almost instantly, and grab the blue and white ones.
>They're so soft, so fuzzy, and you gently rub your cheek against it, just to make sure.
>After that, you count the stripes, 10 exactly, and you give the doctor a pleased smile.
>Slowly, painfully, the nurse slips it over your hindleg, and trots out.
>"I'll be back with the doctor in a snap."
>She says with a small wave, and ducks out.
>Tally chuckles a little.
>"Think you'll be able to handle just one sock for a few weeks?"

>input action
>>
>>30235336
I-I can do it. Maybe we could get another one though.
>>
>>30235336
I-I'm sure we could ask for another
>>
>>30234652
>>
>>30235336
It has 10 stripes so no biggie
>>
>>30236339
>>
>>30236954
>>
>>30237741
>>
>>30238290
>>
>>30239073
>>
>>30240079
>>
>>30240414
>>
>>30241263
>>
>>30241626
>>
>>30235387
>>30235456
>>30236389
"Eh, it's got 10 stripes, so it's no biggie."
>You shrug.
>The doctor returns shortly, his nurse wheeling a small cart along.
>"Alright Sharp, let's get started!"
>He grins as he gingerly takes your leg and places some scraps of fabric along with an odd looking mixture in a bowl.
>The fabric is dipped into the bowl, then wrapped around your leg
>Layer by layer it slowly grows, until he's stacked the final piece of the fourth layer.
>"That should be all!"
>He says with a smile, stands and squints at your ponytail.
>For a second, his mouth hangs open, words hanging in the back of his throat.
>But, it shuts, and he turns about as he continues.
>"Try to keep it still tonight while the cast sets. Enjoy your evening!"
>He adds a wave, and the nurse shuffles out behind him.
>The cast feels damp against your fur, and you squirm a bit underneath its weight.
>Nel scratches at her newly cleaned mane.
>"Think I'm going to head out. But I'm happy you've finally got a cast on that thing."
>She then bends down to give you a hug, squeezing you tight.
>"Thanks."
>The whisper quietly slips out as she straightens up, and she quickly turns about to exit without another word.

>Tally slips onto the bed after Nel leaves, and the two of you lie in silence for a good while.
>Eventually, she breaks it with a statement.
>"I-Ah... I brought you something."
>She then leans over and grabs a book, which she presses into your chest.
>You turn it over and look to the cover, "The Mare with the Golden Gun."
>"It's a spy novel! I-I thought you might like it."

>input action
>>
>>30242580
How thoughtful of you! I'll be sure to give it a read over the next few days. How was work?
>>
>>30242580
Hehe, I think I will. How are things at work?
W-what's wrong with our ponytail?
>>
>>30242662
My guess is that he was considering whether or not to tell us off.
Really though, I can't think of any reason we wouldn't be allowed to braid our hair. That's not a policy I've heard of at any hospital. On the contrary, I know of nurses that braid their patients' hair while they're staying just to help make them more comfortable.
The only reason I could think of is because patients need to wear a cap when they go into surgery, and in case of any sudden complications, they might need to get that cap on in a hurry?

Frankly, I don't understand it myself. The Mare is clearly trying to keep us down.
>>
>>30242125
>>
>>30243373
>>
>>30244122
>>
>>30244951
>>
>>30245715
>>
>>30242636
>>30242662
"How thoughtful! I'll be sure to give it a read over the next few days."
>You thank as you hold it close.
"So how's work treating you?"
>She shrugs.
>"Eh, busy, busy, busy. Velix and I got paired up for a project, so that's fun! We're currently working on a presentation, tasked with enacting certain safety precautions, and keeping things safe."
>She then waves you off with a hoof.
>"I-I won't bore you with the specifics, but ever since we talked a few months back about the corner cutting they were doing... Y'know, how I felt bad about some of the more dodgy practices they were considering. Well, ever since I've been getting more and more safety related projects. I'm not complaining, keeping ponies safe is a great job! But sometimes I wish I was doing more... I want to leave a mark on Canterlot!"
>She sighs.
>"Guess it'll have to wait. I mean, it's only been a few months, I can't just be expecting managerial positions to be falling into my lap, eh?"
>Her voice is confident, even optimistic, but you can spy a light shade of disappointment in her face as she trails off.

>input action
>>
>>30246785
You'll get one, Tally. You work hard and you care. Just keep an ear to the ground for the opportunity.
>>
>>30246785
Maybe a safety inspector for the government?
>>
>>30246575
>>
>>30248006
>>
>>30246785
>>30247221
If we do get that job as at the palace, we'll have some good connections. It could work out.
>>
>>30246844
>>30247221
>>30248978
"You'll get a chance. You're a hard worker, and most of all, you care!"
>To enhance the compliment, you give her a little hug.
"Just keep your ear to the ground and listen for opportunity! And hey, if I get that job at the palace, maybe I'll make some good connections. It might work out."
>She chuckles.
>"Well, thanks Sharp. I'm doing my best! Hopefully something comes along soon."
>Then, after a yawn, she rubs her eyes and stands up.
>"You hungry? I can grab a hayburger or something if you want."
>A guilty smile comes over her face.
>"Not the healthiest dinner, but it's alright to splurge every once in a while. Right?"

>input action
>>
>>30249121
A hayburger would be lovely.
>>
>>30248901
>>
>>30249140
"Yeah, a hayburger would be lovely..."
>You yawn as she stands and trots out.
>After a few minutes, she returns with a takeout bag and hoofs you a box.
>Inside is a delicious hayburger and some fries, along with a cup of cold apple cider.
>Tally bends over, and while you're expecting a kiss, you get a raspberry to the stomach instead.
>"Don't think I'll do this every night, can't have you getting too pudgy!"
>She giggles as you scrunch up a little, and look to your stomach.

>input action
>>
>>30250084
Too pudgy? Are you saying I am pudgy?
>>
>>30250084
Hey, I'll have you know that pudge is sought-after in a cuddle partner.
>>
>>30249985
>>
>>30250084
I-I am not pudgy, I'm... well rounded!
>>
>>30250849
>>
>>30250127
>>30250148
>>30251130
"H-Hey! A-Are you calling me pudgy?"
>Tally giggles and pokes at your stomach.
"Well, I-I'll have you know that pudge is the most sought after factor in a cuddle partner."
>She continues poking and prodding until you squirm and push her off, at which point she giggles.
>"I know, I know. But you've got the perfect amount right now, enough for a little squeezing, but not enough to make you look fat. Just the way I like it."
>She adds as she dives back in for another squeeze, giggling all the while.

>input action
>>
>>30252151
Y-yeah, well, your snoot is perfect for booping!
>>
>>30252175
This
Perfect snoot, long and yet so soft
>>
>>30252151
boop
>>
>>30251865
>>
>>30254318
>>
>>30255343
>>
>>30253425
>>30252508
>>30252175
"Yeah, well--"
>You say with a smirk as you grab hold of her cheeks.
"You've got a perfect nose for booping!"
>Before she can react, you smush a hoof into her snout, and she recoils with a massive scrunch.
"Perfect length, firmness..."
>You giggle while Tally rubs at her nose.
>"Alright, alright... Just be glad you've got that broken leg, or I'd have considered that boop a declaration of tickle war."
>She then hops up for a few more minutes of cuddling.
>Thankfully, you're not caught, and after a little while, she groggily stands.
>"I should probably get going... Have to get up early for work tomorrow."
>She yawns after sufficiant nursing.
>"Anything else you need?"

>input action

There will be a time skip after this unless there's any objections.
>>
>>30256828
I don't think so. See you tomorrow, Tally.

No objections here
>>
>>30256828
Nah, I'm okay Tally. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>30256828
A kiss?
>>
>>30256202
>>
>>30256844
>>30256898
>>30256975
"A kiss."
>You say with a broad smile, and Tally giggles a little as she leans down.
>"Of course silly! Wouldn't turn one down for a million bits."
>A hoof pulls you up to her lips, and you wrap one around her head, lips meshed together in an embrace.
>And giving her a little tongue doesn't seem so bad anymore.
>Finally and disappointingly, her warm lips break from yours, a small trail of saliva all that's left of the connection.
>You wipe it from your mouth with a hoof and wave goodbye as she goes, and she waves back.
>"Tomorrow! I'll see you tomorrow."

>Tally visits you every day for the next three days.
>Only one more day left, you're told, and tonight is the last night you'll have to sleep here.
>You spend the days chatting idly with the sisters and amusing yourself with the book Tally got you.
>It tells the story of world renowned super-spy Bon-Bon Bond, sent to assassinate mob leader Francisco Scaramanega in the Caribbean.
>The parallels between it and your own life are a little scary, pulling you even further into the narrative of espionage, love and murder.
>So on that night of the third day in care, Tally trots in with a wide smile on her face and tries her best to pull the book from your hooves.
>"I'm sneaking you out tonight. Got something special planned."
>She whispers excitedly, motioning for you to slip out of bed .

>input action
>>
>>30257565
Oh oh can I guess? No wait, keep it a secret. I want it to remain a surprise.
>>
>>30257791
"Ooh, can I guess?"
>You say as you slip gingerly onto your three legs, keeping the casted one off the ground.
>Tally leans to support you as you walk, but as she opens her mouth to respond, you shake your head.
"Actually, no, wait, keep it a secret. I want a surprise!"
>"Indecisive tonight, eh?"
>She giggles as she leads you out of the room.
>Like a spy, she presses herself against the wall right outside your room, and peers into the hallway.
>"We're clear."
>She whispers,
>"Can't get caught, or the plan's ruined. So c'mon!"
>The two of you slink through the halls of the hospital, like two undercover agents hiding in plain sight inside the headquarters of some nameless bad guy.
>That Bon-Bon book really has put spies on your brain tonight.
>Finally, after what seems like ages, you reach the glass double doors to freedom, and Tally ushers your through as nonchalantly as she can.
>Outside she hails a taxi and pulls you inside, whispering something to the driver before stepping in to sit with you.
>He drives off, and Tally snuggles up close to you.
>"Still got any guesses?"
>Suddenly, an anxious look comes over her features, and she whips around to look out the window.
>You look too, seeing the sun low in the sky now, not quite nighttime, and the buildings around slowly growing smaller.
>You're heading out of the city, chasing the setting sun.
>The road is familiar, but you're not sure why...

>input action
>>
>>30258375
Think hard and try to remember. Hope like hell it's familiar from the Sharpie part of our life and not the mafia part.
>>
>>30258375
Hrm.. the road is oddly familiar. But we're driving out of the city. Please don't tell me you decided to show me to your parents. I haven't properly showered, or prepared, I'm still in an itchy cast!
Have a little freakout.
>>
>>30258403
>>30258474
>You wrack your mind for something, but nothing comes to mind.
>Hopefully, the memories come from the Sharpie side of your recent life, otherwise...
>You don't want to think about that.
"This road is oddly familiar, but we're driving out of the city..."
>Suddenly, a sudden flash flood of pain drowns your mind with worry.
"O-Oh Celestia! Please, don't tell me we're going to see your patents. I-I haven't properly showered in days, I'm not prepared--mentally or physically--a-and I've still got this itchy cast on!"
>In just a few seconds, you've already played out how the scene will go a hundred times in your mind.
>They'll think you smell, and your messy hair makes you look like a slob!
>Worst of all, because you broke your leg, they'll think you're some sort of crazy daredevil mare!
>One of those firey girls who rides a motorcycle, wears sunglasses and has a mean temper.
>They'd get a completely wrong first impression of you!
>You shudder to think what might happen, but Tally merely giggles.
>"What? Oh, pf, of course not!"
>It takes a second to drag your mind out of this muck of anxiety and back into reality.
"Wait. We're not going to see your parents?"
>"No, you silly mare! Don't know where you got that idea from. I'll give you a hint."
>She puts a hoof to your cheek and gives you a light kiss before whispering in a sultry voice.
>"It's pretty romantic..."

>input action
>>
>>30258601
*gasp* We're going to a store to finally buy our own steam cleaner?
>>
>>30258601
Is it the cliff side that let you overlook Canterlot and all it's beauty?
>>
>>30258769
This so much. Get a starry, far away look in our eyes and space out in rapturous anticipation.
>>
>>30258955
And that's our second guess.
>>
>>30259347
And our third is "are you suuuuuuuure it isn't the steam cleaner?"
>>
>>30259422
And the fourth is something, I'm sure, but Tally will probably boop us before we can get it out.
>>
>>30257539
>>
Update coming later tonight.
>>
>>30260444
Okie Doke, luv u bb
>>
>>30258769
This
>>
>>30260217
>>
>>30258769
>>30258955
>>30259267
>>30259347
>>30259422
>>30259449
>>30260576
>Romantic...
>You gasp.
"We're going shopping for a steam cleaner?"
>You explode with excitement, pulling Tally into a crushing hug.
"iknewitiknewitiknewit!"
>Tally flails around in your grasp for a moment, before muffling out.
>"Affufally, wer phot."
"Eh?"
>You ask as you let her drop,
>"A-Actually, that's not it."
"Really?"
>You gasp in disbelief.
"Huh... I could have sworn it'd be that... Oh, romantic night on a cliffside vista?"
>You say as you imagine the two of you overlooking Canterlot from the top of a mountain.
>The grass beneath your hooves, the stars in the sky above, Tally's warm hoof in yours.
>"Nope, not that either!"
"Damn."
>What else could there be?
>Surely she's screwing with you.
"Are you sure it's not the steam cleaner? Because that's pretty romantic."
>Tally giggles,
>"Nope, I'm sure. We're almost there anyhow."
>You spend a minute or two in deep thought, trying to piece together something from the hints you've been given.
"So it's not a steam cleaner, not a scenic overlook, and it's romantic. Ooh, I kno—"
>"We're here!"
>Tally says as she throws some bits at the taxi driver and pulls you out of the car.
>In front of you is the old pier, the same one she pulled you off the side of and into the chilly lake months ago.
>Has it really been that long?
>Time flies...
>"C'mon, or we'll miss the sunset!”
>>
>>30261452
>She drags you along, you following as well as your cast allows, until she stops in front of the ferris wheel.
>There's a couple ponies in line, but Tally muscles past them to the front.
>"Excuse me, important business, coming through!"
>She cries as you're yanked along with her, until she arrives in front of the ride operator.
>"You go on ahead."
>Tally assures you, pointing to the empty car stopped at the bottom of the wheel.
>Feeling a mixture of guilt and curiosity, you take a seat and watch as Tally pleads with the stallion running the ride.
>You can't hear the exchange, but for a good while, he just continually shakes his head no as Tally grovels at his hooves, begging him for something.
>He tries to bark at her to go away, get back in line, however, slowly but surely, you can see his expression soften, until eventually, he sighs and nods.
>Tally jumps to her hooves and pulls him into what looks like a bone crushing hug, and afterwards she practically leaps into the car to join you.
>”I didn’t know it would work!”
>She says giddily, and claps her hooves in childish glee as the ride grinds to life.
>Up and up, towards the stars you go, but just as you hit the apex of circle, the ride chugs to an unexpected halt.
>>
>>30261458
>In front of you, reflected across the water is the most beautiful sunset you’ve ever seen.
>The sun lies perched perfectly in front of you, sitting at the edge of the horizon like an egg yolk placed daintily at the edge of the pan of the world.
>Oranges, reds, yellows, the colors blend together and splay themselves across the lake like spilled paint cans, mixing and meshing together to create an electrifying sight.
>The little ripples of waves add shades of occasional blue to the scene, and a motion to the colors that gives them an unearthly sense of life.
>Tally’s gentle breaths and the calls of distant seagulls are all you hear, the dull roar of the carnival seeming so far away from your lofty height.
>You look over to her, her eyes locked on the stunning scene, filled to the brim and overflowing with wonder.
>”Remember when we got stuck up here last time?”
>She asks, a small chuckle escaping her lips.
>”This time, I paid a little extra to make sure we got stuck up here a long while…”
>You feel something moving in your lap, and spare a glance away from the fairytale-esque scene.
>It’s Tally’s hoof, reaching out for one of yours.
>You watch as it fumbles around in your lap for a second, before discovering and latching onto one of your hooves.
>She grips tightly as your tiny car rocks gently in the warm summer breeze, and wraps her other hoof around your shoulder to draw you in.
>”I love you Sharpie.”
>Tally whispers quietly.

>input final action
>>
>>30261460
Hold her close, tell her how special she is, and be happy.
>>
>>30261460
Pull her in for a kiss.

"I love you too, Tally" after breaking from the kiss.
>>
What a journey
>>
>>30261460
Y-you too.

Nah, let's have it together for once.
>>30261861
>>30261860
>>
>>30261860
>>30261861
This
>>
>>30261460
I love you too. You're my favorite pony.
>>
File: cae.jpg (10KB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
cae.jpg
10KB, 200x322px
>>30261460
>input final action
>>
File: its raining.png (406KB, 682x1102px)
its raining.png
406KB, 682x1102px
>>30263555
I got you
>>
>>30263573

Thanks, I'm on my phone and had to grab something off google.
>>
>>30261460
How could we not start passionately making out?
>>
>>30260217
>>
>>30264056
>>
>>30261860
>>30261861
>>30262884
>>30262894
>>30263266
>>30263555
>>30263610
>You give her hoof a squeeze.
"I love you too Tally..."
>You whisper back, afraid that anything louder would shatter the serene landscape in front of you.
>The hoof around your shoulder presses back, and after a few more moments of soaking in the breathtaking vista, you slowly turn to face your roomie.
>She's smiling, still enraptured by the natural beauty sprawling out towards the horizon, but you squeeze her hoof to catch her attention.
>It works and she turns to face you, her deep grey eyes shining like starlight.
>Her lovely purple mane ripples in the wind, the same color as the clouds streaking the pink-reddish sky behind her.
>Some strange magnetic force whirs to life, and you feel yourself oddly compelled towards Tally's lips.
>It seems to be at work inside her too, and the two of you meet in the middle, lips locking together in a soft, tender kiss.
>The hoof-hold breaks and morphs into an embrace, hooves wrapped around each other, snoots pushed against each other.
>Your chests press together, and you swear you can feel her heart beating in time with yours.
>The two of you stay locked together under the twilight sun until just a sliver of the light is poking over the horizon, and Tally's hoof falls to hold yours once more.
>Both your eyes stray back out over the lake, watching together as that last tinge of sun dips below the mountains of Canterlot.
>>
>>30264803
>As night’s kingdom settles over the land, Tally leans back, throwing her head skywards.
>There’s only a few stars out, the brilliant radiance of the sun’s leftovers still washing out the majority, but she points up to one in particular.
>It lies far above you, the brightest in the sky.
>”Polaris…”
>Tally whispers quietly, then closes her eyes.
>"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.”
>You smile and after a moment’s thought, respond in kind.
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, everything’s gonna be alright.”

>[End]

Thanks for playing everyone.
>>
>>30264828
Man, everything is great. Thanks so much for this quest and everything about it.
>>
File: 1328044586038.gif (192KB, 315x194px)
1328044586038.gif
192KB, 315x194px
>>30264828
This has been a great thing and you are great too. Thanks for a magical ocd ride. You can come over my place and fuck my sister.
>>
>>30264828
Thanks you so much for this ride of a quest. Glad to see it all coming to such a happy ending.
>>
>>30264828
Epilogue?
>>
>>30264828
>everything’s gonna be alright
This wish came true, right?
>>
>>30264828
This was just too perfect.

A literal tear was shed today.
>>
>>30264828
Man, I can't believe it's over. Thank you for quite possibly my favorite quest.
>>
>>30264853
>>30264876
>>30264927
>>30265373
>>30265383
I honestly can't quite believe it's over myself. All in all, it was a real blast to write for you folks. You're all the best, each and every one of you. This quest wouldn't be the same with a different, less caring group of players.

>>30265024
Probably.

>>30265024
Life always has its ups and downs, but for the most part, yes.
>>
>>30265622
Should we keep this bumped for epilogue?
>>
Considering we've got a good bit of thread left and we're currently at an odd number of posts, we might as well use the rest of the thread for some in-character Q&A! So, if you've got any burning questions to ask, wonderings or just want to talk to a certain character, now's the time. Just ask a question and specify who you'd like to answer it.

>>30266211
If you like, I can't guarantee when it'll be done. If it ends up taking a while, I'll probably ask for the thread to drop.
>>
>>30266639
Who's in charge of the Hooves? Was there a kingpin or boss at the top that we coulda met but didn't?
>>
>>30266639

Can we ask questions of characters in the future? If so, Princess Twilight: how's your new assistant working out?
>>
>>30266639
Nel ever found herself a lover and a job?
>>
File: 1465738662379.png (154KB, 565x598px) Image search: [Google]
1465738662379.png
154KB, 565x598px
>>30264828
This was my favourite quest in a while.

It was a wonderful ride friend, that was such a sweet and happy ending, Sharpie really succeded in her adventure and I feel al fuzzy now.
>>
>>30266639
Sharpie, how are you so cute? I demand an answer.
>>
>>30266639
Fug I have two questions.

If things were to happen a little bit different, would it have been possible for Sharpie to became the head of the mafia like a sort of Vito Corleone?

If Sharpie said "no" to that cop, would she have ended in jail and everything just would have resulted in a "game over" or something different could have happened?
>>
>>30267185

I wish it had gotten more fan art.
>>
>>30266751
It's a council, each managing different sections of Equestria. I never really fleshed out their personalities (as the quest didn't seem to be heading in that direction). Sorry to disappoint. There'd probably have been a president or leader of the group with a radical, Bond style pun for a name though.

>>30266775
>"Oh, Sharpie? She's wonderful! I brought in two new librarians recently, she was one of them. She's incredibly fastidious, and has a truly incredible penchant for organization. Lucky find honestly, I didn't expect much out of a waitress I met on a whim. She's a tad starstruck, still in disbelief that she actually got this job in the first place is my suspicion. But she does her job, and does it well, and if she keeps up the good work, I might consider promoting her to head librarian, or even personal assistant!"

>>30266790
Both. She settles down with a stallion who knows how to keep her calm and with Sharpie's help, stays out of the dark alleys she lurked in before.

>>30267204
"I-I'm cute? O-Oh my!"

>>30267245
Maybe not the head, but an important pony, yes. Probably even surpassing Kis, Provvie and Drach.

Something different would have happened. Just slapping a "game over" ending on like that is awful way to storytell.

>>30267261
Soon.

I more meant questions specifically for the characters, but whatever, this also works!
>>
>>30267594
Tally, how are things going on the job front? Building anything cool yet?
>>
>>30267594
Did Bell ever end up with anyone?

Bell, did you ever end up with anyone? You and Sharpie could swap tips about dating while awkward.
>>
>>30267594
Yes. You're cute. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>30267594
I have a question for the president or leader of the group with a radical, Bond style pun for a name. What's your name?
>>
>>30267594
What was the substance that Sharpie threw into that one wine barrel?

that mare Sharpie poisoned for Drach, Is she ok?

Sharpie did nothing wrong
>>
>>30267594
Hey Nel, how you holding up? Staying out of trouble?
>>
>>30267762
Followup, how'd the skydiving go, Sharpie/Tally?
>>
>>30267594
Sharpie, with that increased income and that new apartment, did you finally get that steam cleaner?
>>
Imagine they're all at a panel, with microphones hooked up and the like.

>>30267614
>Tally smiles, looking from over her desk with a smile.
>"Nothing major yet, but I was made an assistant architect on a project recently! It's just an elementary school, while maybe not the most flashy or impressive thing to build, it's a noble start."

>>30267620
>Bell scratches his head and turns away from the mic, looking a little embarrassed to be here.
>"I'm still looking for the right mare, but ah, nothing yet. And I sort of lost Sharp's number, it's floating around somewhere in my apartment. Somewhere under all the papers, I-I'm sure of it... I'm sure I'll find it eventually."

>>30267643
>Sharp flushes red.
>"I-I dunno. I certainly don't have any intention to stop though!"

>>30267651
Domineighic Greene is the first one that comes to mind.

>>30267696
A mild poison.

And yes, just fine. Short a couple thousand bits and some important company secrets, but beyond that, okay.

>>30267762
>>30267765
>Nel shrugs.
>"Eh, as best I can. Got into a hooffight last week, but it'd been what, six months? I think that's a new record for me!"

>Tally and Sharp share a look.
>"Exhilarating... Shared a kiss on the way down too!"
>Tally nods with a ginormous smile.
>Sharp tugs nervously on her braid.
>"It was fun, I'll admit it. But it's the kind of thing you only need to do once, y-y'know?"

>>30268334
>Sharp's eyes glaze over at the question.
>"H-Ho yeah..."
>She slurs dreamily, lost in thought.
>>
>>30268384
Hey Sharpie, how are the odds treating you these days?
>>
>>30268384
When is Tally or Sharp going to pop the question?
>>
>>30266639
I almost don't want to know, but what the hell was going on in that bedroom between the model and that asshole? I think his name was Open?
And what happened to him in the end? Is his smart daughter okay?
>>
For Aight, the QM: what inspired you to make this quest? How did you foresee things turning out for Sharpie, and did you have any major plot directions in mind that we never got to?

Also, how autistic are you?
>>
>>30268384
>you only need to do once
Sh-sharpie...
>>
>>30268384
>Imagine they're all at a panel, with microphones hooked up and the like.
So Sharpie, I hear that you spent four hours deciding the correct order for everyone on the panel to sit in. I heard there were spreadsheets involved. Is this true?
>>
>>30268425
>Sharpie chuckles nervously.
>"O-Oh, you all know about my little... Q-Quirk? Well, I've been learning to manage it, with Tally's help. Slowly, she's been introducing me to odd things and preventing me from organizing it away. Like leaving three books on my nightstand, or having five ponies over for dinner. I like to think it's helping, but--"
>She lowers her voice, whispering proudly.
>"Don't tell Tally, I still organize everything back into even numbers when she's not looking."

>>30268993
>The two look to each other with a smile, and Tally speaks up.
>"Y'know, I'm not sure... I don't think either of us doubt it'll happen at some point."
>Sharpie blushes,
>"A-And I certainly wouldn't say no."
>Tally's face flushes too.
>"I-I guess it just comes down to finding the right time then!"

>>30269162
He was a douche used to getting his way and Sharpie suggesting Callaba (the model) be very frank with him about her work (getting hired out almost as a prostitute to steal sensitive information) in the middle of a party with some important connections visiting frightened and angered him. He took that out on her, physically and sexually.

He got his comeuppance. He was able to weasel out of some of his jail time, but most of it did go through. By the time he gets out, he'll be an old stallion. The rest of his family ends up doing okay.

>>30270175
>"I-It was only two, I-I swear! A-And maybe a couple spreadsheets. L-Like six."
>>
>>30269716
I have a bit of a boner for romanticized espionage and spy dramas. My love of Bond, and the genre in general influenced this story a lot. And I like moral decisions, I didn't have a set course for Sharpie at any point in the story. Early on, I told myself I'd let the players decide what Sharpie's endgame would be. I'm pretty happy with how that turned out. And for plot points? You all dodged an important meeting with Drach, a lot of stuff with Kis and an informant arc that I hastened along because things were dragging.

And I'm sorry Anon, but I'm a full blown, good for nothing normie.
>>
>>30270701
Sharp works for her favorite princess, has Tally gotten to meet hers yet?
>>
>>30270701
So am I correct that you intended Sharpie to be finicky but didn't anticipate us building on that to the point of OCD and hyper-spaghetti?
>>
>>30270701
Hey, is that pony who was obsessed with conspiracy theories here? How is she doing?
>>
File: 1432639065374.jpg (33KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
1432639065374.jpg
33KB, 453x373px
>>30270747
>that spoiler.
I feel betrayed.
>>
>>30270701
Bizarro Sharpie, tell me why you like odds so much.
>>
>>30270794
>Tally sulks.
>"I'm jealous, honestly. Sharpie gets to see her favorite princess every day, at least when she's in Canterlot. I have to wait months just to get a glimpse of Candy in person! Maybe someday I'll convince Sharp to go on vacation to the Crystal Empire, but she really has her heart set on the Marediterranean..."

>>30270803
Spot on.

>>30270805
>"Me?"
>She asks, almost surprised.
>"I-Ah... Yeah, life's going alright. I got fired from my job, but it was worth it, because I got confirmation that everything I've believed in was right! A-And I got a better job anyway. Just living on the low now, trying to avoid attracting too much attention."

>>30270919
>>
Will we ever see Sharpie and Co. again?
>>
Whoops

>>30270919
>"I just get this intense rush whenever I see them, it's just like... It's the same as the really good feeling I get whenever I break something and make someone else clean it up."
>>
Sharpie, does Twilight let you clean the library too, or are you just organizing?

Tally, is Cadance's singing voice any part of why she is your favorite princess? Do you sing also? What do you think of Chrysalis?

Steam cleaner, tell me about your threeway with Sharpie and Tally.
>>
File: 1492837752204.jpg (220KB, 1466x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1492837752204.jpg
220KB, 1466x1050px
>>30270879

It's a good thing he only told us now, I don't think I would have been able to go on enjoying the quest if I had found that out while it was still running.
>>
>>30270986
Sharpie, do you ever go to the sauna and get yourself steam cleaned?
>>
>>30270986
Aight, if you were a pony how do you think you would get along with Sharp and Tally?
>>
>>30270982
Depends on how you define "see." What do you mean?

>>30271164
>Sharpie giggles.
>"I have to ask first, but yep! Need to make sure I'm not disturbing anything important. Once I accidentally cleaned up a ritual she'd started and left in progress, ended up accidentally summoned a demon. A small one, but she still threatened to steal my soul until Twilight showed up and shoved her back to whence she came. I-It wasn't really my fault, it just looked like dust sprinkled on the ground and some weird candles!"

>Tally grins.
>"She does have a beautiful voice, signing and otherwise... Sometimes I'll tune into the Crystal Empire's press conferences before I go to bed each night, just to have her wonderful, relaxing voice coax me to sleep. A-And I'm a really bad singer. Chrysalis? I-I don't like her. Her drones trapped me in a cocoon during the invasion of Canterlot way back when. It was gross, and slimy, and it took weeks to get the smell out of my fur. Sharpie hid in the closet, luckily for her."

>"Steamy."
>A voice booms from the far end of the table, accompanied by a puff of fog.

>>30271723
>Sharpie nods.
>"Saunas aren't great for cleaning, but I take a visit to the royal spa every once in a while. Because I work at the castle they give me coupons! Oh, and the twins, Aloe and Lotus, give heavenly massages. Tally and I have gotten a few couples treatments, so I try to reserve the sauna on those days."
>She adds with a giggle.

>>30272074
I'd like to think we'd be good friends, but Sharp and Tally are quite choosy about the company they keep. Hopefully we would be!
>>
>>30272155
Epilogue, spin off, cameo maybe?
>>
>>30272155
What year is it? Like 1920?
>>
>>30272283
Epilogue, almost 100% certain of that. Spinoff? Probably not. Cameo? Who knows? Maybe when Hij runs ButtQuest 2, Butt Harder.

>>30272323
I never really decided for sure, but 1920s was certainly the vibe I was going for.
>>
Sharpie, as an erf pone how do you get things in and out of pockets? What about doorknobs? How do you hoof?
>>
>>30272547
Will you be doing another quest soon?
>>
>>30272547
Tally, who was your first marefriend?
>>
>>30273373
>Sharp lifts the mic to get it a little closer to her face, pauses, and stares at it, perplexed.
>"H-Honestly, I'm not so sure. It just sort of works!"

>>30274393
"Soon." Maybe.

>>30274826
>Tally blushes.
>"O-Oh gosh. Well, I kissed a stallion in middle school, but I don't think that counts for anything. High school is where I started going out, and for a while I was kicking it with a cute mare named Pop Corn. She was kind, a little hyper. I wonder where she is now..."
>>
>>30275336
First hyper and now crazy? Do you have a type, Tally? You like them a little off?
>>
>>30275336
Hey Harvey, if you were to meet up with Sharpie on your desert quest, how well do you think you would have gotten along?
Sharpie, same question, but say you met her at the Laugh.
>>
>>30276024
Oh man, imagine Sharpie and Harvey going on a quest together.
>>
>>30275336
Future Tally, what do your folks think of Sharpie?
>>
Should we keep this thread bumped until there's an epilogue?
>>
>>30275368
>Tally waves it off with a hoof.
>"S-Sharp isn't crazy! She's just a little... Eccentric. But I do like ponies with a strong personality, and Sharp's certainly got that."

>>30276024
>Harvey giggles.
>"Well, I've never met anypony who's claimed to be 'asexual.'"
>She smirks towards Sharp, who blushes profusely.
>"But I doubt she'd stay that way long around me!"
>Sharp's cheeks burn crimson, and she stammers,
>"I-I really am though! O-Or maybe Tallysexual. I-I don't really know."
>Harvey grins back.
>"Well, whatever you are, lesbian or lesbian, I'm sure we'd have a great time together. Might not be too helpful with shooting, but another along for the ride is another pony for nighttime watches, and it got pretty cluttered in our wagon towards the end. Wouldn't have minded a little organization help there."
>Sharp, still recovering from embarrassment, tries to cover her stuttering and red cheeks.
>"Well, she's pretty strong and has a good eye, she'd probably be great help as muscle for a job, or a sharpshooter if needed. Reminds me of Nel a little honestly, and if that's any indication we could have ended up being great friends!"

>>30277662
>Tally chuckles.
>"Oh man, Sharp was adamant about not meeting them until her leg was fully healed, no idea why. But once it was all fixed up, we took a little trip out to see them and, well, they thought we were a pretty cute couple! It did come up that they want grandkids, so I guess we'll figure out something on that front, either adoption or ah, finding a stallion to help us out."

>>30278808
It probably will not be done in a week, or even two weeks. When we're out of questions, it's best to let the thread drop.
>>
File: 1403185351626.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403185351626.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>30279404
>have to adopt twins
>only alternative is both getting knocked up
>>
>>30279404
Future Tally, Why not get Sharpie to ask Twilight about a temporary gender swapping spell?
>>
File: that's my fetish.jpg (62KB, 430x454px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.jpg
62KB, 430x454px
>>30279536
>magical lesbian spawn
>>
>>30277644
>>
>>30279404
Bell, did that story of yours ever get picked up for a novel or a radio drama or something?
>>
>>30279404
Kis, Prov, who are YOUR favorite princesses?
>>
>>30282355
>>30281759
This is the real shit
>>
File: 1376784556431.jpg (249KB, 904x573px)
1376784556431.jpg
249KB, 904x573px
>>30279492
>both getting knocked up
>>
>>30279404
Hey, any ponies here. Did you end up getting magic drained by Tirek?
>>
>>30279536
>"A gender swapping spell? That sounds weird, oddly specific, and really, really complicated. Doubt I could cast it. And on top of that, I'd have to relay it through Sharpie!"
>She pauses.
>"But it does sound pretty hot. I-I'll have to see what I can do."

>>30281759
"Eeh. Still working on it, but my serials are doing just fine! I did get a callback from a studio recently though, so it's a start!"

>>30282355
>The two look to each other for a brief second before Kis speaks up.
>"Celestia, of course! And that goes for the both of us."
>Provvie nods proudly.
>"She handled the sun and the moon for a 1000 years, quite the feat on its own! Guess she's got a slightly smaller burden now that Luna's back, but things have certainly gotten crazier in the last few years."

>>30283084
>Tally, Kis and Provvie raise their hooves.
>Tally shudders, a little.
>"So, magic. It's just an indescribable feeling, but you always know it's there. Like... Warmth, but for your mind. It was cold... S-So cold."
>Kis nods.
>"That's a pretty apt description. Ripping off a warm, fuzzy sweater and finding yourself nude and shaved in a snowstorm, but inside your head. Also I had a massive migrane for days afterwards, don't even get me started."
>She moans, pressing her hooves to her eyes.
>Provvie groans.
>"The actual draining felt like somepony was rooting through my mind and hoovering up different parts of it. Terrifying, it really was."

>Sharpie and Nel shrug.
>"I didn't feel much honestly."
>Sharp grins, and Nel holds up a hoof for a hoof bump.
>"Neither did I!"
>They bump, and Sharp looks incredibly pleased with herself.
>>
>>30283191
So did everything that happened in the show happen in DW too? Where do the worlds diverge? What played out differently in between canon Equestria and this world powered by diesel engines and Jazz music?
>>
>>30283191
Hey Kis, what was it like working under Drach?

Also, assuming you and Provvie are out of the crime life, what do the both of you do now?
>>
>>30283191
Question for everyone. Isn't Sharpie cute? And isn't she even cuter when blushing over being called cute?
>>
Sharpie, have you met any of Twilight's friends? What do you think of them? Maybe you and Fluttershy could talk about your shared social anxiety, or you and Pinkie about how important it is to make well organized lists of your friends' likes and dislikes.
>>
>>30280617
>>
>>30286753
>>
>>30283399
DW takes place in a pretty much canon Equestria, just with a slightly more Prohibition era feel. I was never really forced to decide where the parallels stopped, so I never did.

>>30284824
>Kis groans.
>"He was a pain, a perfectionist, and always breathing down my neck. Really lording my mistakes over me too. Eugh, don't like to think about it too hard. Had me working like a personal secretary honestly, which I think was just as a sort of vindictive punishment."

>Provvie shakes her head.
>"Life after crime? Oh man..."
>The two laugh.
>"We're still figuring stuff out honestly. Trying to find managerial positions to go in for."
>Kis says sheepishly.
>"Yeah, we've both gotten pretty good at telling ponies what to do. But we're avoiding the fashion industry, that's for sure."
>Provvie adds, and the two share a grin.

>>30286135
>"Yeah, I've met a couple of the elements of harmony actually! Well, specifically, Rarity and Fluttershy. Rarity was just sort of a split second meeting, she walked by, Twilight introduced us and moved on. Fluttershy I bumped into in Twilight's private gardens, explaining that she comes and visits the animals every so often. Over the past few months I've seen her a few times, and stopped to talk with her about life, managing stress, how to not have nervous breakdowns over talking to ponies. Normal stuff, you know."
>>
>>30288270
Far far future magical lesbian spawn, tell me about your mothers.
>>
File: wew ponk.png (135KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
wew ponk.png
135KB, 620x347px
>>30288473
>>
>>30288533
Wew indeed.
>>
>>30288236
>>
>>30290995
>>
>>30288270
Hey Sharpie, personal question. Do you still have nightmares about Drach and Switch? Or anything related to your old job?
>>
>>30291870
Also, what about your good dreams? What are they like?
>>
>>30291686
>>
>>30294024
>>
>>30294881
>>
>>30295568
>>
Come on, I need answers.
>>
>>30296547
>>
>>30298021
>>
Aight. Come back.
>>
>>30288473
>A light blue unicorn colt and purple earth filly grin at you and wave.
>"Sharp can be a little... Weird sometimes."
>The stallion giggles, and his sister bops him on the head.
>"That's a mean thing to say! She's ecksentrik, like Tally says."
>She chastises.
>"But sometimes she confuses me a little. Like the time she got mad when I scored a 93 on a math test, but patted me on the back for a 78 in grammar."
>The filly adds before the colt speaks back up.
>"She's a really good cuddler though."
>"Oh, that's for sure. Tally's a bit more laid back. She doesn't go off the handle at me for not cleaning my room every day, or leaving dirty dishes in the sink. They're both great though."
>The colt nods.
>"Agreed!"

>>30291870
>>30293214
>Sharpie takes a deep breath.
>"Y-Yeah, I still get bad dreams. Drach and Switch come up a lot actually. Taunting me, begging me, guilting me... I-It changes every night. And--"
>She spares a look towards Tally.
>"Dreams about Tally leaving me. Nel stabbing me in the back and leaving me was an particularly awful one. I-I don't know, I don't want to drop all this on you folks."
>She seems much more relieved when the topic switches to good dreams.
>"Oh, happy dreams! Much better. My good dreams are usually stuff like me spending time with Tally! Seeing my parents, organizing our new apartment, cuddling with Princess Twilight. That stuff."
>>
>>30299931
Have you ever met Luna and had her help out with these recurring nightmares?
Oh, and what did you end up doing with that illegal gun in the bathroom drawer? Something responsible, I hope.
>>
>>30299931
Sharpie, ever try to ask Twilight for a cuddle irl?
>>
>>30299931
Sharpie, ever consider telling Twilight about your past?
>>
>>30299022
>>
>>30299961
>Sharp shakes her head.
>"No, I've sadly never gotten the chance to meet her, either in the dream world or in Equestria. It's not like she offers dream consultations or something."
>She chuckles, which lasts a few moments before fading to a sigh.
>"I want to though, I want to meet her. If she could help me with this guilt I seem unable to shake, I-I'd be forever thankful."

>Sharp bites her lip.
>"L-Lots of uncomfortable questions today."
>She takes a gulp.
>"I keep it hidden, but I still have it. It's a reminder of what I've done. Keeps me from going back."

>>30299988
>Sharp blushes.
>"N-No! I-I'm not close enough to her for anything like that."
>She then pauses, fidgeting.
>"Not yet at least. We'll have to see."

>>30300056
>Sharp shrugs.
>"I don't think so, don't want to jeopardize my job! Maybe someday in the far, far future."
>Her eyes light up a little.
>"After I've been her personal assistant a few years, and I've become her personal cuddle buddy. F-For relieving the stress that comes with the lofty title and responsibilities of a princess, of course. T-Then I might tell her."
>>
>>30301434
Far future Sharpie, tell me of the princess cuddles.
>>
>>30301434
My question goes to the organization.

What about "the Laugh," is the organization still alive, is it growing?
Any clue on what happened that one day?
>>
>>30301093
>>
>>30302216
>>
Mrs. Catalog, tell us about Sharpie growing up.
>>
>>30305479
And Mr. Forward (or Forth, I can't recall) same question, but about Tally.
>>
>>30304353
>>
>>30306657
>>
>>30301472
>An older Sharp raises her hoof, smiling happily.
>She's probably in her mid to late twenties, honestly not that far off current Sharp's age.
>"I wouldn't call myself far future..."
>She muses.
>"But ah... After years of restraining myself, I finally got a chance to ask her about cuddles. So I worked really, really hard. I got my dream job, why wouldn't I! Eventually I worked my way up from librarian, to head librarian, to personal assistant!"
>She claps her hooves happily.
>"So I ended up spending a lot more time with Twilight, whenever she visited Canterlot. Occasionally she'd take me on business trips too. We've gotten pretty close over the years, she's told me all about her friendship lessons and the adventures she's gone on, and I've... Well, I've repaid her as best I can with stories about being a normal pony in Canterlot! Still haven't gotten around to... My most exciting exploits."
>There's a pause while she nervously fidgets with her mic.
>"A-Anywho. She was feeling a bit stressed over the Summer Sun Celebration this year. Celestia tasked her with overseeing it in Ponyville alongside Mayor Mare, and obviously she wanted to go all out, trying to impress her mentor. I think she ended up biting off a bit more than she could chew, with the full reception, the fireworks, the decor... It was a little much. She had a bit of a nervous breakdown a couple days before it, and I offered some cuddles to help her relax. Now, I've made it a regular thing, and we cuddle once every few days to talk over her assignments and personal goals."
>Sharpie grins.
>"But the cuddles themselves? They certainly don't disappoint. Most of the time, she's a very fastidious mare, keeps her fur nice and fluffy. Her wings are excellent blankets, very warm and comforting. She's also got a nice grip, firm but not uncomfortable, and her cheek-nuzzles are fantastic. So, all in all, I couldn't be happier!"
>>
>>30301548
The Laugh was condemned and subsequently knocked down. Nel, Sharp, and the sisters took a last poke around before a couple nights before that fateful day, and spent a night under the stars on the roof together.

The organization is alive, but took a major hit in its Canterlot operations. A major safehouse, distribution and managerial office was lost, along with four senior officers. They're still trying to recover, but it's slow going.
>>
>>30308255
thatskindahot.png
>>
>>30308012
>>
>>30310507
>>
>>30305479
>>30305725
What about these two?
>>
>>30308255
Alt. reality Sharpie, hows the criminal underworld treating you?
>>
>>30312385
*Twitch
>>
>>30312399
Fair point.
>>
>>30312385
I wish to follow up on this.

Alt. reality far future Don Twitch, tell me tales of the vast reach of your criminal empire.
>>
>>30305479
>"Sharpie? Oh, she was a treasure!"
>A middle aged blue mare speaks up, all smiles.
>"Quiet, smart, always trying her hardest. She did have some... Quirks, but I always just thought she'd grow out of them. I never understood her hatred for odd numbers though. Had a small group of very good friends all throughout high school, and I think she still talks to a couple. Willow and Rye? It's been a long time since she's called, and I do miss her a little. Maybe someday `soon."
>She sighs, melancholy.

>>30305725
>"Tally was a little rascal she was..."
>A gruff, grey stallion responds.
>"Really friggin' smart, but lazy. Oh Sweet Celestia was she lazy. Just put in the bare minimum effort to get by and spent the rest of the time lounging around, kissing mares and stallions, and running off with her friends. Needed to learn the value of good hard work she did, but my wife never let me take her on the construction site with me... Well, she's an architect now. Couldn't be more proud of her, so I guess it paid off in the end!"
>He laughs a jolly, full bellied laugh.
>>
>>30313478
>kissing mares and stallions
Tally, follow up question. I could have sworn you said you were only into girls early on in the story. Were you still trying to find yourself back then or are you bi?
>>
>>30312385
>>30312399
>>30312631
>A rather grim looking, baby blue mare spins about to face one of the mics and raises an eyebrow.
>"Oh, me?"
>She chuckles menacingly, kicking her hind feet up onto the panel.
>Tucked between her mane and one ear is a stiletto, and she keeps a familiar pistol in one hoof.
>Around her neck is a golden locket on a thin chain, a heart engraved in the middle.
>"Things look great from the top, let me tell you. Ever since I knocked off Drach and started really moving up in the world, I've been having a great time. Profits are up, arrests are down, and I'm working on getting some of the royal guard under my hoof as we speak."
>She then yawns.
>"So, recent exploits? Funded a bank robbery yesterday to cover a particularly good trade deal I had knowledge of... Sealed a fantastic deal on some 'Sunshine' recently, and it's selling rather well. Bumped off a couple of Drach's last supporters."
>She sighs, unknowingly fidgeting with the locket around her neck.
>"It does come at a price though... Success."
>She tugs at the chain a little before she looks down, realizes what she's doing, and spins her chair back around.

>>30313516
>Tally blushes.
>"It was... An exploratory time for me. I was a bit wild back then. But yes, for the most part, I'm into mares. I think. My heart's already tied to a certain Sharpie though, so I'm not looking to continue those experiments."
>>
File: concerned woon.gif (112KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
concerned woon.gif
112KB, 200x197px
>>30313587
>It does come at a price though...
Yeah, I think we got the best ending here.
>>
Whatever happened to those friends of Tally's from work?
>>
>>30313587
>Heart locket
>Comes at a price
Oh, oh no. T-tally?
>>
>>30314775
Not sure if she left Sharpie or if Sharpie offed her. Either way, not good.
>>
File: 44WHY.png (67KB, 588x591px)
44WHY.png
67KB, 588x591px
>>30314775
>>30313587
I dont want Sharpie as mafia boss anymore if that's the price to pay.

I agree we got the best possible ending
Fuck, that's sad.
Thread posts: 462
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.