[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat Pony Thread #275

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: Moss-Moon-Trot-bag-no-horn.gif (472KB, 721x723px) Image search: [Google]
Moss-Moon-Trot-bag-no-horn.gif
472KB, 721x723px
Sturdy bat returns edition
Previous drunk party >>30011679

>Bat Wiki:
http://batponies.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies_Wiki
>Writers pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rfngWmsc
>Story Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatStoryArchives
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
>Image Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatPictures
http://derpy.me/cheeki_breeki (nsfw)
>Thread Archive
http://derpy.me/BatArchives
>keekeekee
http://batpon.comuv.com/kee
>>
File: Fig3.png (757KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Fig3.png
757KB, 2400x1800px
Impregnate the bat
>>
>>30171935
I don't wanna
>>
>>30172081
She's not giving you an option
>>
>>30171919
>Vito is the OP once again
It's like nobody else is allowed to make the new threads because he wants everyone to notice him and him alone.
>>
[*]
>>
>>30172419
Damn it let this thread die already!
>>
>>30172424
Top lel, bat is eternal
>>
File: 1445123226784.png (676KB, 1285x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1445123226784.png
676KB, 1285x1766px
>>30172424
Nope!
>>
>>30172081
But it will give more bats
>>
>>30168470
>>30168787
>>30169092
Thanks guys. I appreciate all you people in the bat thread, what you've created, and that you've kept it going all this time. You all inspired me, and were it not for you, this story would not exist. I'm glad I was able to finish it, and that i could share it all with you.

Here is the pastebin for the next part:
https://pastebin.com/muPjg8Sm

And the greentext:

>You wake from dreamless sleep.
>The blanket slides from your shoulders as you try to sit up, only to be laid low by a vicious pain in your side.
>"Whoa there, maiden," says a voice. "Looks like you cracked some ribs. You'd better take it easy."
>Wincing, you lie back on the pillows, looking up at the roof of the tent.
>Eventually the speaker walks into view - an old unicorn stallion, vaguely familiar, but you can't quite place him.
>"I have to admit, my grasp of medicine is not especially broad," he says. "I patched you up the best I could. You'll probably want to have someone professional look you over, once you're back in civilization."
"Where am I?"
>"Hunter Killer's new camp. We've set up here for the time being, while we go about rebuilding the Stronghold."
>You blink a few times, trying to clear the grogginess from your eyes. The unicorn pushes a bowl of water toward you.
"How long was I out?" you ask, after sating your thirst.
>"A few days. Not much has happened while you were sleeping. Buried our dead. Licked our wounds."
"Have you - seen any humans?" You clasp your hoof to your forehead, fighting back a wave of pain and nausea. "Ugh."
>"Not a one. It seems they all perished in the explosion. There aren't even any bones to pick. Rather disappointing, really."
>Your legs are shaking as you push yourself into a standing position
>You notice the various bandages affixed to your body, especially the broad one wrapped around your midsection, bracing your ribs
>Your bag is nowhere to be seen
>>
>>30173408

>"Be careful now," the old unicorn cautions. "No use heading off in this condition."
"I'm fine," you say, as you stagger toward the tent's exit. "Thank - thank you." The words seem unnatural on your tongue.
>"It is the least I can do for you," the unicorn calls after you. "You did save him, after all."
>Out under the harsh sunlight, you see that the camp appears surprisingly ordered.
>Tents are set up in neat rows, equipment has been set up in hastily-constructed racks, and ponies are milling about in various states of dress, either going about orders or resting under canvas pavilions.
>You can feel many eyes alighting upon you as you stagger toward the biggest tent, the one that must obviously house Hunter Killer
>Your intuition proves correct when you approach the guards stationed outside
>"Halt, witch," a stallion says flatly, thumping his spear on the ground. "The Captain is at his exercises. He is not to be disturbed."
"I don't care what he's doing, I want to talk to him."
>The guard begins to protest, when a familiar grating voice sounds from within the tent.
>"Oh, just let her in, Holtz. I want her to see me in all my glory."
>You brush past the guard, even as he steps aside in deference
>The tent's interior is dim, lit by oil lanterns imported from across the eastern sea, air smelling of sweet incense
>Hunter Killer reclines exuberantly on the floor, leaning into a pillow with his limbs splayed
>In the corner by his desk sits Anja, watching him with a faintly smug expression
>"Ahhh," sighs the Captain. "Nothing like a good stretch in the morning, yes?"
>He pauses briefly to dramatically run a hoof across the massive scar now sported by his stomach.
>"Behold," he says. "A warrior's wound, from which I have fully recovered. Thanks to you, of course."
"You're welcome."
>He rolls over onto his stomach, looking up at you with his bright yellow eyes, filled with almost child-like curiosity
>"I have to ask the obvious question - Why?"
>>
>>30173420

>You glance over at Anja, who is now staring at you, just as expectant as Hunter Killer.
"I could say that I want your revolution to succeed, but…"
>He nods excitedly, waiting
"…I don't really care about that."
>Hunter Killer lets out a snort. "Then why?"
"Let's just say that I was was moved by your soldiers' love for you."
>His snort turns into a full belly laugh. "Really? Oh that's just absurd. But I can't deny it, they do love me. Especially after our great victory. Perhaps you, too, were just so impressed by my tactical genius that you could not allow me to pass from this mortal coil."
"Maybe so."
>"Very good." Hunter Killer leaps suddenly to his hooves, and makes his way over to his desk. "Listen up. Because of your service, I want to offer you a position. Battalion apothecary. Gerard has many talents, but he is a terrible doctor. I need someone who knows what they're doing. You would be patching up the soldiers, healing the sick, doing whatever it is that you do. You'll be able to serve with dignity, despite your… status."
>You consider it, for just a moment.
>"Well? Take it or leave it, this offer isn't going to come again."
"No thank you," you reply. "I have others I'm responsible for. Ponies I have to take care of."
>Hunter Killer squints at you in obvious irritation. "You know, it's bad luck to let a bound go free."
>Anja clears her throat.
>"But," he continues hurriedly, "I've already had enough bad luck to last a lifetime. How could I possibly have any more?"
>The Captain rummages in his desk, and pulls out a sealed roll of parchment.
>"Take this," he says, handing it over. "It's a writ of passage. It'll see you safely through our lands. I don't know how long it will last you, so my advice would be to take it and get as far away from the Asperi Dominion as you possibly can."
>>
>>30173426

>You can't keep the surprise off your face as you accept his gift
>Perhaps the Captain is a stallion of honor after all
>You wince when a moment later your bag collides with your face
>"Great catch," says Hunter Killer. "There's some food and water in there for you. It should last you a few days."
"I take it you didn't find anything interesting when you were looking through my things?"
>"Not at all, really. Just a very large gemstone. Quite beautiful, actually."
"You have no right to take that," you fume. "That belongs to… to me."
>"Yes, well, our war chest is rather spare after this venture. I'm afraid I had to requisition it." Seeing the anger on your face, he continues. "Consider it hush money, in good faith. I won't ask you where you got it. Nor will I ask you the location of the Spring."
>You grit your teeth, but silently you accept the deal. At this point, you just want to get out of here as quickly as possible.
>"It was lovely to encounter you again, Moss Moon," Hunter Killer says. "I'm glad we could reach a mutual understanding, even a mutual benefit. Now let us go our separate ways." He points his hoof toward the tent flap. "I don't want to ever see you again."
>You nod to him, and to Anja, who returns the gesture, and then you are gone, stepping back outside into the harsh sunlight.

End of Part 25.
>>
>>30173431

EPILOGUE

3 Weeks Later

>Rain is falling in Hollow Shades.
>Through the trees glow the orange lights of little houses, where little bat ponies live, hidden in the forest.
>In her grandmother's old study, Moss Moon sits at the work table, making poultices for the village bats.
>Grandmother had been terribly angry when Moss Moon had shown up at her door, asking for lodging.
>She had been even angrier when Moss Moon had informed her that the orphans would be staying with them as well.
>Moss Moon had simply explained that she would never again be braving the trip to the Lunar Spring, unless the orphans were allowed to remain.
>Begrudgingly, Grandmother accepted her new tenants.

>The orphans occupy the majority of Moss Moon's time.
>Upon her arrival in Hollow Shades, she had found them quarantined in the militia barracks.
>They had been causing a great deal of trouble for the locals, stealing food from the market and eating fish from the ornamental ponds.
>"If they're not there to be eaten, why are they there at all?" one bewildered filly had asked her, after Moss Moon had arranged for their release.
>Now, after a few weeks, they seem to be adapting well enough to their new surroundings.
>Having spent their entire lives in a cave, they are endlessly fascinated by the outdoors.
>Some of the younger ones refuse to believe that they were not simply in just a bigger cave.
>Caring for them all is still nearly a full-time job, but the older foals help lighten the load.
>Hex, Nightstone and the others are getting older. They might even be getting their marks soon. Perhaps then they'd be ready to shoulder the bulk of the responsibilities.
>Until then, though, Moss Moon devotes herself to their care. Teaching them, feeding them, making sure they are clean and healthy.
>In what little spare time she has, she busies herself making simple medicaments for the villagers, selling liniments and potions for small profits.
>>
>>30173439

>Even this simple business makes her more money than she ever did in the Stronghold.
>There's no time to read the old books, to research, to think about much of anything, really.
>But she still thinks about him.
>Every night, before she goes to sleep, she burns his face into her memory.
>She never wants to forget what he looked like. What he sounded like.
>The way he held her.
>The way it felt to love someone, and be loved in return.
>She knows she is ugly. That the other bats look at her with mild disgust at best. At least in Hollow Shades they will tolerate her presence. But she will never be accepted by them. She will always be alone.
>That doesn't hurt as much anymore, though.
>Because there was someone who accepted her for who she was.
>No matter how brief the time they shared, it was as if they had lived a lifetime together.
>Even if he was gone, his presence remained. In her mind. In her heart.
>It gave her a kind of strength that she'd never known she could have.
>She had always thought that strength came from pain, from suffering.
>She had never realized that strength could come from love as well.
>Moss Moon is exhausted from filling orders. Her eyelids flutter as she works, and she yawns widely, fangs catching the candlelight.
>Rain drums the windowsill outside.
>Just a nap. A small nap.
>She lays her head upon the pages of a book. A ponderous tome filled with knowledge, now purposed as a pillow.
>Resting her small, sturdy body against the table, she falls quickly into a deep slumber.
>Her dreams have always been vivid, but lately they have seemed even more colorful, more exuberant.
>Now in every dream she has wings, she can fly, she can soar -
>She sails above beautiful islands, vast snowy plains, farmland tinged golden by the afternoon.
>Every dream is beautiful, every dream is relaxing. The Goddess, Queen of Sleep, is watching over her, the ever-faithful servant.
>>
>>30173441

>But the dreams are always empty of one thing. The one thing that would give her endless peace.
>Every night Moss Moon has prayed for the Goddess to grant her this one boon, to let her see him again, and every night she has been disappointed.
>Until tonight.
>When Moss Moon steps out into the forests of her dreaming, into the land of bright supernatural colors, her heart leaps when she sees him.
>Anon, tall and broad, standing by an oak tree, watching her with a smile on his face.
>It is the first time she's dreamed of him since he vanished.
>Immediately she bounds toward him, just as he runs to her.
>They join in a tight embrace.
>He feels so warm, so real.
>She doesn't want to let him go. But she wants to see his face.
>Moss Moon looks up at him, into his kind eyes, and feels his hand brush her cheek, scratch her ear. She shivers with delight.
>"Look, look Anon!" she says, beaming, spreading her wings wide.
>"They're amazing," he says, gently brushing his fingers over the thin membraneous skin. "Can I see you fly?"
>Utter joy fills her as she leaps into the air, flapping her wings, gliding from tree to tree. Anon laughs with her. Grins as he watches her pirouette.
>He embraces her again when she lands. Kisses her ear. "Beautiful," he says.
>"What do you want to do now?" Moss Moon asks, pressing her hooves into his shoulders, looking up once more into his face.
>"I want you to wake up," Anon says. His voice is thick with emotion.
>She is taken aback. "N-No," she says. "I - I don't want to wake up. You just got here."
>"Wake up, Moss Moon," says Anon.
>"No, please, no, I don't want to, Anon, please, stay with me, please -
>"Wake up - "
>Already she feels the dream breaking apart, the colors fading, the vision darkening.
>She begs. Please, Goddess, why? Please, let me stay with him.
>She didn't want to wake up again just holding her pillow, please -
>>
>>30173451

>Rain, drumming the windowsill.
>Moss Moon's eyes flicker open. Tears run down her cheek. A choked sob.
>Then a hand, resting on her back.
>She spins in her chair, heart pounding in her chest.
>There he is. In the flesh.
>Anonymous, an utter mess, covered in soot and smoke and blood.
>But Anonymous, alive, and beside her once again.
>He smiles weakly down at her, as she throws herself against him, wrapping her forelimbs tight around his body, crying against his stomach.
>His hand alights gently on her head, fingers twining with her mane, his other arm sweeping her into a tight hug.
>For so long he had wandered through the darkest part of the Dreaming.
>Thinking he was forever lost.
>Then seeing the golden light, the golden dream of the one he loved.
>Followed it, until at last he stepped through to the other side. Emerged alive and breathing, at the side of his companion.
>"How did you find me?" she asks.
>"You showed me the way," he replies.
>They hold each other tightly. Two lovers, together again in the forest of green shadows.

THE END

So ends Moss Moon and the Lunar Spring. Thank you for reading, and for all your support. I'll be back next week to continue the story of Acacia and Robinia, at a somewhat more relaxed pace.
>>
Bat is for life
>>
I want to cum inside halfmoon
https://derpibooru.org/1371203
>>
>>30175066
Bump
>>
>>30173466
Oh my god, it was an awesome ending, it's so great you managed to finish it. Poor crying sturdy batty made my heart almost stop
Moss Moon deserves more pics.
>>
>>30175066
Me too
>>30173466
10/10 can't believe it's over
>>
>>30172145
Married on the spot
>>
File: 1458177146926.png (698KB, 685x889px) Image search: [Google]
1458177146926.png
698KB, 685x889px
>>30173466
You wonderful fuck! Great story and you finished it! I'm so glad to see the sturdiest bat get a happy ending! Thanks for this
>>
>>30173466
I want to impregnate
>>
>>30176798
that's lewd
>>
Post gay bats.
>>
Testing
>>
>>30177951
tfw /mlp/ is the only board not blocking my country's ip range

I accept my destiny
>>
Obligatory ree
>>
>>30177836
I don't have any buttsluts
>>
>>30177958
I myself couldn't post anywhere. So I caved in and bought a pass a few months ago.
Have to say, it's actually quite nice to have one since you never have to prove you're not a robot anymore.

Do you think that IP range ban is one of the reasons why this board has been slowing down recently?
>>
File: Love Bites blowing a kiss.png (622KB, 2330x2310px) Image search: [Google]
Love Bites blowing a kiss.png
622KB, 2330x2310px
>>30177836
>>
>>30178742
If being gay is what it means to wake up next to that every morning sign me the fuck up and paint the gay flag on my back and take me out parading
>>
>>30178382
Yes I do
>>
So what's this about bat impregnation I've been hearing?
>>
>>30179525
It's estrus time in Hollow Shades
Enjoy your stay!
>>
So I'm looking through the story drop box and I have no idea what to read because there isn
t any way to really tell what any of the stories are...
>>
>>30180155
I'll think about making several catalogues to group the stories. Longer, multiparter stories have separate folders, nsfw have "clop" tags, I added characters and artist names to begin with something
>>
>>30178742
Whomever owns Love Bites, find an SFM artist willing to make the model for him for I'd make as many free lewd pics with him if I had a model <3
>>
Why are bats so batty?
>>
>>30181568
That's Batdesus bat
>>
>>30182643
I miss Desus pictures, please grace us with a qt
>>
>>30183049
We need to dance the mango dance
>>
>>30173466
Now Acacia and Robinia!
>>
>>30183397
*Puts penis in a mango and bops knees*
It's my dick in a mango
>>
Which one of you turboniggers did this?
>>30184020
Stay in your dead general.
>>
>>30184052
Stay mad
>>
>>30183488
No! Wrong dance!
>>
File: 1450151262459.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450151262459.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
she hungers
>>
Sleepy batty clings to you
>>
>>30185167
And I shall feed
>>30185531
cling to batty
>>
File: Pearlescent demanding chips.png (431KB, 1791x2659px) Image search: [Google]
Pearlescent demanding chips.png
431KB, 1791x2659px
>>
File: 1462417165279.png (2MB, 1600x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1462417165279.png
2MB, 1600x1910px
>>
>>30187473
3 eeee's for bats
>>
What's happening in Hollow Shades this time of year?
>>
>>30187473
Eeee you're hot
>>
>>30190138
Siesta and fiesta
>>
File: Blues Bat.png (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blues Bat.png
213KB, 1280x720px
>>
How do I get the motivation to write about bats, I've been way too busy lately. Help, Bat.
>>
>>30190616
I don't know

More Tulip coming someday though
>>
>>30191032
Weeeeeee
>>
MOFF!
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.