[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the most autistic clopfics you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>>
File: 1492642071033.gif (190KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492642071033.gif
190KB, 500x281px
>>30169866
Just remember Luna is watching you clop to her and does not approve.
>>
"The Chase" also contains lots of autistic clop, with tons of poorly written sex scenes, and pony farts. Lots of pony farts.
>>
>>30169876
You're just mad cause she thought your fetish sucked, anon.
Admit it.
>>
Sorry, I don't read fanfics.
>>
>>30169889
So you've never gone to any of the greentext threads here?
You're missing out.
>>
>>30169866
How do you measure how autistic a clopfic is?
Fetishes are fetishes, they're all autistic.

All my faved fics are autistic. That's why they're so great. Because the guy that wrote them was so into it that he can get me in there too.

So, show me a clopfic that isn't autistic, instead?
>>
>>30169894
Just give me the best shit you have
>>
>>30169896
I guess that would be this https://pastebin.com/m8YLigGM
He removed it from fimfic, so you're stuck on a bin.
Sorry if you see this darf, but you can also suck my balls

That's the best shit I've ever read desu. Every time I read it, I always end up in there.
And every time I wanna die knowing I'll never be in his place.

So that's the 'autistic' fic. But don't expect it to be 'bad'. If you wanted a bad fic, that's not it.
>>
>>30169891
>You're missing out.
>Anon is autistic but fucks all the mares, because.
>Anon is autistic but he's a powerful warrior. And also fucks all the mares because.
>Uh there's a war. Boom! Boom! Edgy stuff! Boom! More Edgy stuff!
>Pone asks Anon something innocent about his world. Anon begins an autistic /pol/ rant and nobody is able to stop him because he's definitely telling the truth. Fic ends with anon fucking all mares and starting some random edgy political party.
>Anon is alone in school, every other male is a dork but anon is still the toppest alpha. Anon fucks all the girls in the end.
Yeah, I can only imagine.
>>
>>30169923
>I only want ponies obsessing over my self insert
You are the cancer killing this board. Read a fic with some variety will ya?
>>
>>30169932
Edge-sex-edge-political stuff is not what I'd call variety. Show me a fic that doesn't drags too long (i.e. no "SUPERMEGAANONFIC General #7623/b"), has normal (not sex crazed, not politics obsessed, not boring stereotypes) characters and a decent sense of humor not relying on memes ("PONE! ITTY BITTY FILLY!") and we'll talk.
>>
>>30169923
The only thread I've ever seen like this is Manos:Hands of Fate
Other than that most stuff is pretty lighthearted/well written
>>
>>30169911
You can also try this https://www.fimfiction.net/story/61684/1/how-to-handle-grown-ups/how-to-handle-grown-ups
This one and darf's fics are a big reason I'm so into the fandom now.
And the reason I also became a writefag. Even tho I'm still nowhere near his level/autism

If you want autism 'bad' there was that fic called 'my second life' or something like that
And like, that shit was over a million words. It was a HiE with... I think it was a guy that fell in love with Dash, but Dash didn't want him, then he got with AJ, but then Dash wanted to get in in the end, so he ended up fucking both
Then there were magic shenanigans, then there was biblical shit, there was a scene with the 7 deadly sins inside his own head, then he got a kid with himself
but it wasn't a kid so much as it was a young clone of himself
then the kid started fucking with sweetie belle

I can't remember everything, but it was great. Then he deleted it because his family (which was mega christians) found out and threatened him or smth.

If you can find it somewhere, this is what you're looking for.

>>30169923
You do know that there's a billion different writefags and a billion different 'Anons' right?
There are smart Anons, retarded Anons, Autistic Anons, Betanons, Alphanons, whatever you want.

And everything else you point out is literally every works of fiction humans ever made, ever.
If you don't want to read fiction, that's cool with me, but right now you just sounds retarded.
>>
>>30169940
Ah, no, my bad, I didn't meant all that as part of a single fic, I was just enumerating different kinds of fanfics / green.

I shiver at the thought of a single fic having ALL of that.
>>
>>30169939
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/322237/1/just-the-sip/milking-this-joke-for-all-its-worth

Try that.
Super short, no sex.
>>
File: B6L5QS0IcAAxPJq.jpg (58KB, 600x849px)
B6L5QS0IcAAxPJq.jpg
58KB, 600x849px
>>30169954
...ok, tell you what, will do.
Saving that link for later.

Have a pony and a good day.
>>
>>30169954
Ain't really a clopfic then
>>30169967
Give me the link
>>
>>30171121
The guy asked for a simple fun fic, not a clopfic, and he seemed kinda pissed at Anon fucking mares.

Here's a 'simple' HiE clop. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/24979/1/smile/chapter-1

And here's a 'simple' pony on pony clop https://www.fimfiction.net/story/103322/1/a-perfect-storm/chapter-1
>>
>>30169889
Some of them are worth it.
>>
>>30169896
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.