[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We know about the specials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

But what is EqG 5 gonna be about?
>>
>>30168862
The specials ARE EqG 5.
>>
>>30168862
We know about OP's faggotry, but WHY?

Kill yourself for making another of these threads, assclown
>>
>>30168876
Take your own advice fgt lol :3
>>
>>30168862
hopefully Rarity.
>>
>>30168862
I haven't heard anything about it's plot yet. We probably won't find out until this fall.

>>30168869
No, the specials and eqg 5 are separate things.
>>
>>30168862
[fortune color="#FF0000"](USER WAS REMINDED THAT EQG 5 WILL BE ABOUT ACE THRUSTER)[/fortune]
>>
HUMAN SUNSET SHIMMER.
>>
>>30168862
AI rebelion caused by Twilight
>>
>>30170141
Nah man Sunset is gonna come back to Equestria in the season 7 finale
>>
>>30170389
Honestly I would take some massive twist ending to this season. This has been a good season but there hasn't been a HAPPENING to spaz out about.

A Royal Problem and The Perfect Pear have been the closest we've gotten but those aren't enough.
>>
>>30168862
I want to be creepy in Rarity's presence.
>>
File: Salt_Farmers_-_Pak_Thale-edit1.jpg (3MB, 2481x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Salt_Farmers_-_Pak_Thale-edit1.jpg
3MB, 2481x1644px
>>30170391
This board's tears would be great too. It would undeniably make EQG canon
>>
>>30170427
Truth be told, it wouldn't even be that hard to accept considering the show breaks its own internal continuity constantly. The most agitating part about MLP is the fact that they seem to treat being consistent about things as an afterthought, as though "kids show" lets them get away with it.

If they made Equestria Girls canon it wouldn't really break anything in the process.
>>
>>30170433
They do a relatively good job of continuity. Like shit some people here expect AMC show consistency and continuity which I think is expecting way too much.
>>
>>30170441
What I want is DCAU levels of continuity.

That was only TV-Y7 but it not only had strong internal continuity within each show (within the confines of Justice League, "A Better World" had lasting ramifications across the whole series in the aftermath) but also a strong shared universe continuity (Batman Beyond had its series finale within Justice League Unlimited).

That's all I ask for. Treat the audience like they can process long arcs and remember important information between episodes.

Instead we get stuff like "this is the first alicorn birth on record" in "The Crystalling" and all you can think is "WTF, DHX?"
>>
>>30168869
The specials are being treated more like episodes of a series (with the final one almost being like a season finale, given its stakes).

It does lend credence that at some point, there will be an Equestria Girls series.
>>
>>30168920
Hopefully not
>>
>>30168862

I'm 99% sure it's going to be about the human world version of Starlight
>>
>>30170450
EQG cannot keep its logic consistent with itself.
>>
>>30168862
1. was about sunset
2. was about rainbow dash
3. was about sci twigh
4. What was after friendship games?
5. ???

My guess is 5 will have something to do with glimglam, fluttershy, pinkie pie, or rarity.
>>
>>30171885
It's done a better job of that than fuckin' FiM.
>>
>>30168862
EQG 5 will allegedly be about the human government noticing all the strange anomalies happening along with the strange reports they've been getting and sends some young looking special agent named Ace Thruster with a magic nullifying flying Kaman rider-like/armored powersuit or giant robot (probably horse themed) in to infiltrate the high school to find out what's going on.
If human Twilight noticed it.
You can bet after all the strange things going on in and around that town will get noticed by the government.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.