[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys see her as cucked, i like to see her as now on the market.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

You guys see her as cucked, i like to see her as now on the market.
>>
File: 1493162590042.png (506KB, 704x637px) Image search: [Google]
1493162590042.png
506KB, 704x637px
>>30166805
This nigga got the right idea.
>>
>>30166805
>Waifuing a coward
Shit taste desu
>>
File: marblegrab.png (156KB, 671x1190px) Image search: [Google]
marblegrab.png
156KB, 671x1190px
>>30166829
>not waifuing a coward
What are you, a beta who wants to be dommed? What a faggot.
>>
File: 1495225007599.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495225007599.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>30166856
No, I just don't like my women to be little bitches that run from danger. I want a brave, ambitious and strong waifu. Which is why I waifued Sunset.
>>
>>30166877
Why don't you waifu a character from the show instead
>>
>>30166877
I was going to make fun of marble, but your taste is so much worse.
>I don't like cowards
>I like edgezone autist who had to get kicked out of the dimension for being too kewl
Are you memeing or just autistic?
>>
>>30166895
No character from the show interests me like Sunset.
She has all the qualities in a woman I look for.
Brave, ambitious, a little brash, big ego, is a unicorn, strong magic abilities, rebellious and a sultry voice.
I haven't found a show character that meets those requirements.
>>
File: 1495261533437.png (4MB, 1977x2799px) Image search: [Google]
1495261533437.png
4MB, 1977x2799px
>>30166907
Sunset is one of the most popular waifus for a reason, faggot.
You'll understand when you get older.
>>
>>30166944
Sunset is popular.

Shitty movies are popular.
Shitty music is popular.
Shitty people are popular.

Popularity isn't equal to not being total shit, faggot.
>>
>>30166985
Well that's your opinion.
She exemplifies the traits I value in a woman so I like her.
If you like shy girls, good for you, but I can't stand shy girls. They are too immature imo. Almost like dating a kid.
>>
>>30167072
Subhuman taste detected.
>>
>>30167119
Well I'm sorry that I'm not attracted to the personality of a ten year old.
I don't want my waifu to be the kind to run away when she sees a spider in the house like those shy girls do. Cowardice makes me soft.
>>
File: 1467299004294.jpg (6KB, 272x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467299004294.jpg
6KB, 272x370px
>>30166924
>>Brave, ambitious, a little brash, big ego, is a unicorn, strong magic abilities, rebellious and a sultry voice.
>I haven't found a show character that meets those requirements.

That's a funny thing to say because Starlight has all of those qualities in spades, with the possible exception of being brave.
>>
>>30167204
I will agree with you there as Starlight does fill many of my requirements which is why she is my second favorite pony, but her voice isn't as good as Sunset's, she never went to Celestia's school and I'm obsessed with magic academies, her mane style and color scheme isn't as good, and she isn't nearly as brave.
Still top tier though.
>>
>>30167204
Glimmer does indeed shares Sunset's outlying traits, but lacks the substance that makes Sunset so alluring. She's like an empty shell.
>>
>>30166877
I bet you're that one househusband faggot.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (14KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
14KB, 300x211px
>>30167328
Yes, but I'll have you know that defying gender roles in relationships in my only liberal ideology. In every other aspect of my life, I hold much more normal conservative ideologies.
>>
>>30167641
>implying conservative ideologies are normal
>>
>>30167652
Well now you're just confusing me.
I firmly believe that to have a healthy childhood, kids need at least one stay at home parent and one who is the bread winner and I know Sunset would be happiest pursuing a career which she couldn't do if she was a stay at home mom.
Honestly, I don't get why being the bread winner is viewed as the alpha position in a relationship. Growing up in the suburbs, I've learned a lot from viewing the relationship dynamics of married couples with kids. Even though the husband is often times the bread winner, the wife often holds control of the finances, the workings in the house and the lives of the child. The wife/mother seems to be in more alpha position in the relationship in ones that last a long time due to their control of the family outside of how the income comes into the family. The father, also, is often times quite distant from the kids due to the little amount of time the father gets to spend with them which can really hurt a kids psyche. A girl needs a strong relationship with her father or she becomes either a slut of stripper.
I'll stop derailing now and stop blog posting but thanks for entertaining my views. I'd love to debate with you some more if you want. I don't have anything better to do or else I wouldn't be on this site anyway.
>>
>>30166805
Yep.
She and Cheerilee are free now - I'm sure that was a relief to some waifufags who worried about them ultimately getting paired up in the show.
>>
>>30166805
t. waifufag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.