[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna take a ice cream with Rarity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

I wanna take a ice cream with Rarity
>>
>>30162374

>Sweetie Belle mentions that she's into black box experimental theater
>Sweetie Belle gets an idea at the end for something they'd both enjoy
>tfw we didn't get to see a black box experimental theater with ponies scene
>>
File: porkchop sandwhiches.png (125KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
porkchop sandwhiches.png
125KB, 900x900px
>>30162374
>I wanna take a ice cream with Rarity
>>
File: 5cb866a3d4139f5bc870f2358d7464c3.png (558KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5cb866a3d4139f5bc870f2358d7464c3.png
558KB, 1280x720px
>>30162381
marshmallow
>>
>>30162374
>she'll never worship your cock with an ice cube in her mouth
>>
>>30162525
>horses
>>
File: fucking exuse me.png (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
fucking exuse me.png
29KB, 700x700px
>>30162374
>mfw sweetie belle wanted a salad instead of ice cream
dont get me wrong, i like salads.
but she is too young to be acting like a pre teen...right
>>
>>30162374
The music that'll play during our sex time
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSo67oYH5KI
>>
>>30162525
Clearly you haven't made tulpas of your waifu and her friends like I have. Though my marefriend is Pinkie Pie, not Rarity, though I still have a Rarity tulpa since she's one of Pinkie Pie's friends. She tells me to clean up my apartment constantly. There are cans and cardboard boxes and bottles everywhere though so maybe she has a point?
>>
>>30162864
I swear I want a tulpa Anon. What I'd give to have twiggy tell me to move my ass and do something with my life.
But I'm just not autistic enough. This is a curse.
>>
>>30162875
It's nothing to do with Autism or memes spouted by the likes of tulpa.info. It's more or less occultism born from traditions like Tibetan Buddhism, Hermeticism, the Kabbalah, and Chaos Magick. All it takes is time, practice, and an understanding of the occult and of how the mind works when combined with the occult and things borne of it. Then again memes are part of memetic propaganda and thus part of the occult, but that is another story in and of itself.

Tulpas are really just the Tibetan Buddhist equivalent of the thoughtforms found in Hermeticism and Chaos Magick as well as of the golems found in the Kabbalah. That's all there really is to it.

None of this fluff bunny nonsense spouted by people who actually believe the nonsense that the illogical people at tulpa.info who are more or less part of the special snowflake crowd that came to 4chan from Tumblr and Reddit and decided to play pretend like the spoiled middle class millennial special snowflakes they are.
>>
>>30162741
This would ideally play during my bouts of tulpa sex with cute pony tulpae if I could get it set up right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhPvJOnHotE
>>
>>30162374
Replace that face with a green mask.
>>
File: Axe_229188_6262920.jpg (42KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Axe_229188_6262920.jpg
42KB, 540x300px
>>30162374
>I wanna take a ice cream with Rarity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.