[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about fans of the fandom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

The truth is, they are not fans of the show, not only that but they don't want you to be fans either...they want you to stop caring about the show so that you pay more attention to generals, and thus pay them more attention. Every person who promotes generals and demotes show discussion as being secondary is likely someone who writes green in some general minus their trip, and they are trying to direct you back to them because they are attention whores and only use this board like a Changeling would use pony love
>>
>>30160514
I'm glad OP isn't one of those people who posts non-show-related threads so that people will acknowledge him and how great his opinions are OH WAIT
>>
>>30160544
I don't care about your dubs, I will bump this shit so everyone in /mlp/ can see how inteligent and revealing is anon's opinion.
Bumping to the speed of light
>>
>>30160544
>>30160559
You anons are right, I'm a faggot for even making this thread but I feel like it should be made since there is another thread promoting generals. It's only fair.
>>
>>30160544
Except he's not wrong
>>
>>30160544
Except when HE'S RIGHT.
>>
>>30160650
>>30160685
Thank you
>>
>>30160544
Board-related threads are allowed and desired. They're second to show-related threads and discussions. Generals are the butt of the line.
>>
File: bait.jpg (133KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
133KB, 910x1024px
>>30160514
>The ramblings of an attention whore with issues.
Try to be more specific. Describe Anons that have certain taste/ideas with connected behaviour, and then proceed to attack that.

Just making blanket statements how everyone is and acts its pretty poor bait.

Since you don't mind typing a lot, I think you have the potential to become a good shitposter.
That's why I, as part of the community, is giving you this valuable feedback.
Until your improve, your trawling is doomed to be mediocre at best.
>>
>>30163042
Spotted the dumb frogposting greentext poster.
>OP you're not literal enough for my tastes, I don't feel called out enough, because I'm a shameless greentext writer. Slap me daddy, tell me what a useless whore I am.

Greentext should have never become a writing format. It's retarded and meant for jokes, not for serious storytelling.
It also attracted all the normies/degenerate of 2010 who read twilight, 50 shades of grey and other assorted garbage. Normies might in fact be attracted to the greentext.
>>
>>30163189
>not liking frogposting
Maybe it's a good thing the UN won't get triggered because of us.
>>
File: IMG_012.png (676KB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_012.png
676KB, 4800x4800px
Good try Anon
Not quite there yet tho
>>
File: is this thread safe.jpg (49KB, 391x422px) Image search: [Google]
is this thread safe.jpg
49KB, 391x422px
>>30163189
>storytelling is bad
>creating content is bad
>you should stop creating content and
>huh
>discuss the show?
Wanna know how I know you weren't here two years ago?

Worst part is that I think that you're actually serious here. While /pol/ and cuckposters are just loud shitposts, you actually believe in what you're saying.
That seems insane, even for an autist from here.
>>
>>30163252
At least /pol/ is funny.
>>
>>30164240
Fucks sake why did you bump that Anon?
>>
>>30160514
Nice OC, dude
>>
>>30160514
Quit bitching
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.