[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad, isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: damnitt.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
damnitt.png
1MB, 1280x768px
Reminder that, despite being massively more popular than the shdowbolts, the Dazzlings have yet to get another appearance in EQG while the shadowbolts just got one with little delay from their last appearance
>>
It's because they're currently being used as maids and sex slaves for a middle aged millionaire in exchange for a place to live
>>
>>30160114
>its actually big jim
>>
>>30159964
It's because EQG 1&2 were primarily handled by Jayson and Meghan. But starting with FG, EQG is now run by Ishii Rudell who doesn't give a shit about anything that happened in the first two and is more concerned with Scilight/Flash shipping.(I haven't watched the specials yet, but I have no reason to doubt what I just said)
>>
>>30160239
>Sci/flash shipping

>but that's fucking wrong you retard
Flash seems to be getting shafted over to sunset based on LOE.
>>
>>30160279
flash is never going to get shit for pussy, let alone from shimsham.
>>
>>30159964
>not eqg-colored
dropped
>>
>>30160364
>implying doug colored skin is better
>>
>>30160388
do not compare eqg with 90s masterpiece
>>
Because the Dazzlings deserve better
Has it ever been officially announced that EQG would no longer have movies? Or simply that these recent upcoming ones wouldn't be? Because it seems to me there will be more EQG movies after the MLP movie comes out unless stated otherwise
>>30160364
This
>>30160424
Doug is one of the worst cartoons of all time, watch Beast Wars, Animaniacs, Batman TAS, Gargoyles, hell the 90s was a goldmine for decent to good cartoons, Doug was not one of them
>>
>>30160551
>Doug was not one of them
not even close to one of them actually
>>
>>30160551
there's been no announcements of anything for the future of EQG. but everything about the specials SCREAMS "ongoing cartoon series". The intro to it basically plays out like what you'd expect a standardized cartoon series intro to be like, and it has that normal "format" feel to it.
>>
>>30160279
Oh fuck. I *am* retarded. Sorry, I got a little carried away. It was Flash and *real* Twilight in the first movies. Anyways my point still stands that Ishi doesn't seem to care about the first two EQGs (not sure if that's just due to Hasbro's demands tho)

>>30160551
It hasn't been announced either way. But I'd say the move to specials is probably the way they're gonna go from now on, if they even do any more (from a pessimist's view: three 22-minute specials is better than one combined movie since it allows Hasbro to fit in more potentially marketable material into the same time span, since the three can each be about completely different topics (as we're seeing this time))
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.