[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 155

Previous thread: >>30138848

"Clingy Cousin Gilda" edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
File: 1414967083123.jpg (2MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1414967083123.jpg
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>30154989
I think you mean "Needy Baby Hungry Fluttershy" edition.
>>
>>30154989
I want to clean her up after a fight and treat her like my princess.
>>
>>30155002
Next thread, next thread. We'll use that exact pic.
>>
>>30155002
>Your older cousin Fluttershy will never act like the big sister you never had.
>She used to spoil you when you were little getting you Pokémon cards or toys sometimes giving you a new game.
>As you grow older you notice that she is getting closer to you.
>You then realize she has been grooming you the whole time to be her lover.
>It's always the quiet ones.
>>
File: 1495581929727.png (524KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495581929727.png
524KB, 678x1024px
>>30153747
>>30153828
>>30153873
>A desperately lonely Gilda with abandonment issues who latches onto her cousin Anon because he showed her genuine kindness
>Parents kick her out of the house and she travels several cities over to live with cousin Anon
>Insists on sleeping in his bed "because it's fuckin' freezing"
>Judging by the sensation of breasts on Anon's back, he can tell she wasn't lying when she said her nips could cut glass
>Her excuses for sleeping in his bed start turning into muttered "move over"s as time goes by
>Gets agitated when Anon entertains female guests
>Doesn't put up a fuss when Anon cleans her up after her inevitable fights
>>
>>30155057
So when Anon was a kid, did Fluttershy reward Anon with some kind of treat when he did something that went with the grooming? Like, associating X-behaviour with a reward?

>Anon feels the urge to be kind to rabbits despite his hatred of them, and it's all thanks to those bite-sized Mars bars his cousin would give to him if he fed and played with Angel
>>
File: image.png (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408KB, 1280x720px
>"Oh dear, I sure am vulnerable in this bed, wearing nothing but my pajamas and no glasses"
>"I sure do not hope that some horny degenerate sneaks in here and ravages me in my sleep. The thought of that doesn't make me wet at all"
>"I know my darling boy Anon is growing up and is starting to get male urges. He knows it'd be wrong to try anything on his sleeping mother, but growing boys can't always help themselves"
>>
>>30155091
Eh, with this pic, sister Twilight would be better suited to it.
>>
>>30155082
Exactly.
>Fluttershy realized a cute younger boy like her cousin needs some tenderizing by older girl.
>Fluttershy is around 8 years older than Anon.
>She started to groom Anon when she was 16, knowing once he gets older he'll be her's.
>>
>>30155091
>"Oh goodness, I sure hope I didn't forget to lock my bedroom door. Oh, anybody could sneak and there would be nothing I could do to stop it."
>"My regular pyjamas are in the wash, and that means that all I have on is my nightie and no panties. I'll bet if I just laid on my tummy and spread my legs, anybody standing behind me would be able to see eevverryyything."
>>
>>30155114
>Fluttershy conditions Anon to associate bunny rabbits with something that tastes good
>Years later, she walks around Anon in a tank top and a pair of panties that have a cartoon bunny on the front
>Anon is struck with the sudden desire to eat his cousin out, and he has no idea why
>>
>>30155002
>>30155065
These are nice. Also, Frostybox when?
>>
File: 1495584933949.png (402KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495584933949.png
402KB, 1024x768px
>>30155005
>>I want to clean her up after a fight and treat her like my princess.
>Not being a couple of mad kunts that have eachother's backs and fight together as a team.

>You will never go to the same school as your cousin and rule it with an iron fist.
>You will never try taking on other school's delinquents together.
>Kicking asses and taking names but also getting your asses kicked, but always coming out on top, be it 2v2, 2v5 or whatever, it's not about being the best, it's about getting back up.
>You will never fall on your asses in exhaustion, defending your title as your school's banchō after a fight well fought and proceed to quietly nurse each other's cuts and bruises, licking your wounds so to speak, after everyone else groaned in pain and stumbled about in retreat.
>>
>>30155149
Well yeah, you can do both, kicking ass out front, pounding her ass in the back. Its called multitasking.
>>
File: 1492260218479.png (328KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492260218479.png
328KB, 514x600px
>>30155128
>Later, She will say it's natural that boys your age are interested in breast and it's completely normal to play with them to reduce stress.
>>
>>30155112
yeah but with that story the mom thing is funnier
i love the idea of twilight as an embarrassingly horny mom who just assumes her son is like the ones in her japanese animes, and tries to drop hints that it's okay
and he doesnt find it gross or anything, she didnt raise him to, but he's also too shy and plays it cool, and doesnt think he wants that.
but then he realizes she must want it herself, and lonely moms deserve Jif.
>>
Tfw you're going to be gone all week and won't be able to watch the new applesode. Tangentially thread related because my sister's getting married soon
>>
>>30155308
i miss the 24/7 applebloom threads. i was so excited for new CMC episodes and we just got two in a row
>>
>>30155091
>"Oh no, this isn't MY room~...but I'm already set for bed, guess you'll just have to move over huh, sweetie?"
>'..T-this is like the 4th time this week, mom.'
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>30155119
>>
>>30155476
>Ohh Anon, can you grab my phone for me? Don't look at any of the lots of pictures I took of myself...
>Anooo~n, there's no towels in here, can you bring me one?
>Anon I forgot how doors work, don't stand outside mine, I'm gonna change!
>>
File: cap.png (31KB, 302x81px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
31KB, 302x81px
>>30155497
>I forgot how doors work
kek
>>
File: image.png (453KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453KB, 489x804px
>>30155497
"Jeez ma, if you wanna bang, just say so"
>"Anon! Where did you learn such language? I know I didn't raise you to talk like that. Looks like I'm gonna have to give you a spanking, mister"
"Mom, I'm 17"
>"You'll never be too old for mama's discipline, young man. Now get over here"
>>
>>30155742
i can't tell you how many times i've gotten "close calle"
>>30155763
>One of these takes is BOUND to be his fetish
>>
>>30155742
>"Whoops, I forgot how to put my clothes on"
>"Anon! Don't... don't laugh.."
Oh jeez, I'm sorry, it's just.. these are getting really overt.
>"So you don't think my body's ugly and awful?"
Hell no. If you were ugly, I probably would be.
Ugh, look, Mom.. you do realize if you just ASKED there's very little I'd ever say no to, right? I'd do anything for you.
>"Oh! Um... A-Anon.. would you.."
here we go
>"... go on a date with me?"
>>
>>30153828
>and refused to let go for any reason, short of bathroom breaks (and even then, she nearly didn't)
Elaborate.
>>
>>30155873
>Anon went to the bathroom.
>Or tried too at least as Gilda clung to him like a leech as he tried to stand up.
"Gilda, c'mon."
>"Nuh, you're warm."
"Gilda I gotta piss."
>"...I don't mind."
"I'm not pissing my bed."
>"Dipstick I meant going with."
>You simply shake your head and gently pry her off to go take that piss.
>>
>Fleur drapes herself across the couch
>"Fuck me like one of your French cousins!"
"But you are my French cousin."
>"Well get to it, then!"
>>
>Your little sister Gabriela will never ask you to teach her all about sex the same way your older sister Gilda taught you
>She will never find out about the bonus lessons that come with it: "How NOT to drink Tequila", "Why you shouldn't take pregnancy tests while hungover", and "Finding discrete abortion clinics in your area."
>>
>>30155929
>not letting her come along and hold your dick while you pee
>>
>>30156051
Got a chuckle out of me.
>>
File: 1494327337057.png (44KB, 191x221px) Image search: [Google]
1494327337057.png
44KB, 191x221px
>>30156835
I think that'd be the only time I'd be pee shy. Because the only only that's ever held my dick while peeing is me
>>
>>30155476
>"Oh no, did I forget to put panties on again? Gosh, that means I'm nude from the waist down. I'm so tired, I guess I'll just roll over and go to sleep. It would sure be awful if somebody were to... take advantage of me."
>>
>>30156835
>get boner
>pee on wall
>be laughed at by Gilda
>bad end

>epilogue
>Gilda is actually into water sports
>good end
>>
>>30155792
Went from muh japanese animes to heart-boners.
>>
This piss fetish is fucking stupid.
>>
>>30157428
>triggered

Don't get pissy, Anon. It's just one of those passing side things in between story posts like Russian Trixie or something. It's highly unlikely that anyone is going to get piss fetish all over your incest stories.
>>
>>30157397
>Laugh track, fade to black, this greentext was filmed in front of a live studio audience
>>
File: out.jpg (62KB, 656x446px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
62KB, 656x446px
>>30157428
(You)
>>
>>30157428
>Finds a passing mention of something that was going to be forgotten about in 30 seconds
>Brings attention to it
>More or less dooms himself to 30 posts of piss by people who want to mock him
You've brought it on yourself, faggot.
>>
>"Hey, dweeb, c'mere a sec. My tits are sore and yer mom says you gotta massage them for me."
"Did she rea-"
>"Hey! Are you callin' yer cousin a liar? I swear to god, Anon, if I don't feel your hands on my chest in 10 seconds, I'm gonna beat the crap outta you!"
>>
>>30157610
>Give Gilda sensual breast massage
>she can't even handle it

I like to imagine that clingy cousin Gilda is actually an insecure, lonely virgin who's taking this opportunity to strong arm Anon into fulfilling all her romantic and not-entirely-well-thought-out sexual fantasies.
>>
>>30157698
Oh my god, yes.

>"Shut up! Yes, you have to hold me! J-Just do it until I tell you to stop!"
>>
>>30157698
I like this in addition to the "cousin Gilda is kicked out and stays with Anon" thing.

"You want me to WHAT?"
>Gilda punches you in the shoulder, which hurt more than your pride would like to admit.
>To be fair, though, she DOES have about 6 inches of height on you.
>"What," she snarls, giving you the stink-eye, "You think you're too good to get some lunch with your cousin?"
>Gilda makes a fist and cocks back her arm, and you hold your hands out in surrender.
"Alright, alright! Jeez!"
>You grab your coat and roughly tug it on.
"Where do you even want to go, Gilda?"
>When you turn back around to face her, she's giving you a look that says "are you fucking kidding me?"
>"This is YOUR city, 'cuz; not mine. What're some good places to get some grub?"
>It's days like today that you're thankful your shitty job is located near a bunch of locally-owned restaurants.
>One of them's bound to make Gilda happy and get her off your tail, right?
>R-Right?
"Uh..."
>You shrug and just pick one at random.
"How about "Greg's Softballs, Home of the Hardball Challenge"? "
>Gilda grabs you by the scruff of your jacket and marches you out the front door.
>"Yeah, sure, whatever," she grumbles, dragging you along, "Is it any good?"
>You stumble from Gilda's rough treatment and nearly fall.
>SHIT.
>Panicking, you scramble to grab onto something so that you don't fall over; desperately reaching out without thinking about what, exactly, you're grabbing onto.
>Whatever it is, it's warm, soft, and it squeaks.
>It takes you a split-second to realize that this 'thing' is your cousin Gilda's exposed midriff.
>It takes you an even shorter period of time to realize just how badly you fucked up.
>"Hey, hey!"
>Gilda roughly shoves you away from her for a second time, but the adrenaline in your system lets you keep your balance without the aid of accidental cuddles.
>"Fuckin' hands off, David Coppa-feel!"
>>
>>30157982
>With a head quickly filling up with steam, you turn around to glare at your cousin.
"Hey! I wouldn't have had to-"
>Wait.
>Gilda's face is bright red; the blush even extends down her neck and onto her chest.
>She's glaring, of course, but you've known Gilda long enough to recognize what anger looks on her, and this isn't quite anger.
>She's upset, sure, but she's not legitimately angry.
>She's got her arms wrapped around the bare bit of skin that you had clung onto, and she's turned her body around away from you.
>If you didn't know better...
>...you'd say she was flustered.
>An uncomfortable silence fills the air.
"Let's... just go, okay?"
>Gilda snaps to attention and she marches quickly over to your car.
>"I'll drive," she mutters.
>Like hell she will.
"It's my car," you reply tersely, jogging after her to keep up.
>"Fine," she spits, "YOU drive, you fuckin' goober."
>The entire ride there, Gilda doesn't once try and make eye-contact.

---

>After lunch, you're getting ready to pay your half of the bill when Gilda flags down a waitress.
>"Hey. Yeah, so, I want this 'number 12' dessert."
>The waitress politely looks at the menu where Gilda is pointing (though you're pretty sure she already knows the list of food by heart, what with her working here) and nods.
>>"Alright. The picture doesn't do it much justice, but it's a slightly larger than average dessert."
>Gilda nods impatiently, and you can already see the subtle tell-tale signs of her short fuse being lit.
>>"Are you going to be sharing it with your boyfriend? If you like, we can bring you over an extra fork."
>The waitress looks up to smile at you, and as such she doesn't see the look on Gilda's face.
>Your cousin looks like a pissed-off deer caught in a pair of headlights.
>>
>>30157987
>Gilda's hands slam down on the table, like she's about to hoist herself up and get in the waitress's face.
>"He's not my-!"
>Gilda stops abruptly and looks around with her eyes, catching the look of surprise on the waitress's face as well as the turned heads of the nearby patrons.
>"....yes, please."
>That uncomfortable blush is back on Gilda's face, and she huddles down, trying to shrink in on herself.
>Very odd behaviour; very un-Gilda-like.
>By now she would be yelling and creating a scene, but now she looks like she doesn't want to be in this situation at all.
>"That would... thanks, or whatever..."
>The waitress, looking a little bit flustered, nods once and spins on her heel to leave; perhaps walking a bit quicker than was strictly necessary.
>When the waitress gets back with the dessert (a different waitress, you note), Gilda shoves the fork in your direction and slides it across the table.
"Gil-"
>"Just fuckin' eat it, you dweeb," she mumbles, sullenly jamming her fork into her side of the cake thing.
>To your amusement, Gilda avoids the portions you've eaten from and gives them a wide berth with her fork.
>>
>>30157982
>"Fuckin' hands off, David Coppa-feel!"
okay, that's pretty clever.
>>
>>30157992
Hhnnnngg!
This is exactly the sort of thing I've been hoping for. I wish there were something more I could offer in recompense than this (You), but I give it freely.

Is there going to be more to this tale?
>>
>>30157409
and then right back to 'so anime you want to fall over'
>>
File: 1486961104524.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486961104524.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>>30157982
>>30157987
>>30157992
>tfw I have no tsundere cousinfu
>>
>>30158009
I laughed my ass off when Marzipan said that
i have to imagine, given the brothers chaps' humor, that that is an existing gag
>>
>>30158095
It's also in some Bloodhound Gang lyrics.
>>
>>30156662
>implying Gabby isn't already perfect at sex.
>>
>>30158140
well great, that ruined it
>>
>>30158056
>Is there going to be more to this tale?
That's the best I got without making her go full tsundere, and Gilda deserves more than that. It's a subtle difference between "tsundere anime doki doki kawai" and "fighting against your uncomfortable feelings for your cousin without driving him away from you just like you did with everyone else in your life" and I don't think I can dance that line any more.
>>
>>30158147
Gabby probably looked online and obsessively learned everything she could possibly learn. I'm picturing her excitedly asking [cousin/big brother/bluh] Anon if she can try some of them out on him, oblivious to how weird and uncomfortable her request is.
>>
>>30158086
I don't even have any cousins within my age range.
>>
>>30158227
>"I've been practicing with a cucumber uncle Anon!"
"That's nice, but for the last time I'm not a priest."
>>
Why has nobody written about how cousin Applejack wears footie pyjamas, or how they probably have a butt-flap that she and Anon could take advantage of?
>>
File: IMG_2019.png (496KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.png
496KB, 1000x1414px
>>30133608
>tfw no update.
I understand you got shit going on but you got my hopes up, my man.
>>
>You will never accidentally get your cousin Trixie pregnant while she's visiting you
>You will never get a call from Trixie's mother, who demands (in broken and angry English) that the two of you wed
>You will never learn that things apparently work a little bit differently in Russia
>You will never lay in bed with your pregnant cousin cuddled up against your side, and wonder where your life went so right.
>>
>>30157992
this was cute
>>
>>30158579
>Trixie is sat in a hospital bed with her legs spread apart and a very angry scowl on her face
>"Vykhodi, malen'kiy ublyudok! Yesli ty prichinish' mne bol' bol'she, ya zadushu tebya pupovinoy, a potom ya ub'yu tvoyego ottsa do smerti!"
"I love you too, honey."
>>
>>30158666
Harsh, but fair. You write Russian Trixie very well, Satan.
>>
File: bbl1.png (217KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bbl1.png
217KB, 666x1000px
>You finally found the place.
>You knock on the door, suitcase in hand.
"Anyone home?"
>The door opens, revealing the figure of your cousin.
>"Anon!" She squeezes you into a hug. "It's so good to see you!"
>This was how she greeted you every single time you met, even when your meetings were only days apart.
>These embraces had single-handedly kickstarted your puberty back when she used to sit you in the past.
"Yeah, it's been a while."
>She grabs your shoulders. "Look at you, taller than me now!"
>She winks at you. "I might need a chair, for next time we meet..."
>That reddens up your face at the exact worst moment, when the apartment's other inhabitant notices you.
>"Look who it is..." The green-haired menace throws her arm around you and pinches your cheek.
>"The kid who needs babysitting over an entire summer! Did mom and dad finally get enough of you?"
>You hear a light giggle from your cousin. "Lyra, don't say it like that..."
"I didn't really feel like vacationing overseas, anyways... th-thanks for the invitation."
>Your sister's arm squeezes tighter around your neck.
>"No probs, Anon." She starts rubbing your head with her fist. "Anything for my little bro."
>You weren't actually addressing her, but whatever.
>You hear a ringing sound from the kitchen, catching your cousin's attention.
>"Go get settled in, Anon. Food will be ready soon."
>Watching her walk away, your sister still doesn't let go of your neck.
>"Looks great, that ass."
"W-what?"
>"I said; she cooks with class."
"Uhh... r-right."
>You dig some dirt out of your ear, clearly having misheard her.
>She slaps her hand on your back, leading you down the hallway. "Come on, I'll show you your room."
"Wait... isn't this just a two-bedroom apartment? Shouldn't I take the couch?"
>"No need for that, Anon, trust me."
>She points you to a door.
"There it is, right next to our roo-" She clears her throat loudly. "Excuse me, bad cough. Right next to Bonnie's room."
"Uhh... okay, thanks."
>>
>>30158700
Checked. Also am I understanding this right and Bon is Anon's cousin and Lyra is his sister?
>>
>>30158894
Yep. I got this idea after the cousin Bonnie thread some time ago, which I regret not writing then.
Also, missed a meme arrow, damn it all.
>>
>>30158692
>>30158666
...again, translation please?
>>
>>30158700
>she used to sit you in the past.
sit on* you?
>>
>>30158937
Something to the effect of killing her offspring and then killing Anon.
>>
>>30158912
Try again next time to get it, and there is nothing like some threesome incest. My body is ready.
>>
>>30158948
Huh, well cant have an angry waifu Trixie, maybe making her cum a few times would help, then some cuddling and cravings food.
>>
>>30158942
Sit, as in babysitting. I'm pretty sure that's a legit noun, but maybe I should've worded it "sit for".
>>
File: 638986.gif (917KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
638986.gif
917KB, 1280x720px
>>30158912
Gotcha, was confused for second before figuring it out.
>>
>>30158937
Something something strangle you with umbilical cord.
That's all I can translate myself.
>>
>>29982433
>things slowly heat up in the pie house, and not just because it's summer vacation.
>you've made Maud promise not to rub herself in front of others, you don't want people thinking she's so weird they have to send her away.
>in return though, anytime she needs it, she just grabs your wrist and you have to go in another room and take care of her one way or another. and since school is out, that could be aanytime
>Her sharing of your personal space has actually become moreso, which you didn't think was possible.
>She comes into the shower with you every time, and helps wash your body. She's actually very thorough and meticulous and you end up feeling more professionally cleaned than masturbated (which she also does, and is getting better at)
>This brings to mind when you were wee, and she wet the bed once while you were between her and said bed. You were miffed that you had to take an unscheduled bath, but even at that age understood Maud just kind of did things
>Then she just wandered over and got into the bath with you even though she -didn't- need one
>Then she just stood up and peed in front of you. Was she marking you as her property or something even back then? It's accurate, if so. You realize now you've always belonged to your favorite sister.
>>
>>30158937
Putin it through google you get:
Outputs, you little bastard! If you hurt me more, I'll strangle you the umbilical cord, and then I'm going to kill your father to death
>>
>>30158961
Yeah, that would have cleared it up more, thought you just missed a word or was trying to say something else.
>>30158964
Hmmm, just for safeties sake, wear a neck brace. Then continue on with the plan>>30158957
maybe in a different order.
>>30158986
huh. Why would she think Anon would hurt her?
>>
>>30158962
D'Aww, look at her. She can't sit still.

>ADHD Lyra-sister will never stop blowing you because she saw how the metal on your belt buckle was tarnishing and started wondering what that chemical is that cleans tarnished silver, and she can't remember if she cleaned your mother's old set of silverware recently, and wonders if that one story about silver spoons tarnishing when coming in contact with poisoned food is true or not, and [etc etc]
>>
>>30158961
I think you got it right.
"Sit for" seems to imply that Anon was the one who hired her.
>>
>>30158992
Pregnancy pains perhaps.
>>
>>30158999
Ah, very astute mister trips 9s.
>>
>>30158971
>Every night Maud sneaks into your bed. Your other sisters pretty much just think it's cute, and you're being a good brother by comforting her.
>She always slept naked anyway, that raises no eyebrows. What they don't know is the kind of things you get up to every night. You're eating more of each other than you are balanced breakfasts.
>On the few occasions your parents are out and your sisters are occupied or at friends' houses, you go ahead and sneak into HER bed, just for a change. Maud appreciates this. You fell asleep with your mouth on her nipple once and woke up to her stroking your hair
>There are a few wrinkles that keep you worrying. Once Lime catches you.. all she saw was Maud kissing you, but it was not a sister kiss. She says she's going to tell on you, but only in that snotty way that makes Lime your not-favorite sister, not in a horrified way.
>You remind her of that time you saw her and Marble, and she insisted they were just "practicing" kissing. That shut her up.
>One wonderful and eventful morning, you wake up to Maud licking at your morning wood.
>"It won't finish."
>You explain that you never can get that particular type of erection to ever lead to anything, it might be just a bladder thing, you don't know.
>You hope she understands, and isn't disappointed she can't get you off. She smells particularly amazing this morning, all damp with bed sweat, her lovely purple hair all messed up, one beautiful long gray leg swinging up over you- uh, what is she..
>>
>>30158986
>kill your father to death
Killing him to death? That's a bit far. Kill him to injury, maybe.
>>
>>30158700
>"Hope you like chicken, Anon."
"Yeah, who doesn't?"
>You're sitting across from you cousin on a circular table, salivating over the meticulously prepared meal in front of you.
>In truth, you'd probably eat a burnt squirrel if she put it on your plate, but this looked genuinely good from any standpoint.
>Your sister walks into the kitchen, carrying two six-packs and a bottle of something.
>"Lyra... isn't he a little young for this..?"
>She cracks open a can and dumps the glass of water into a potted plant.
>"Pfft, no way. You've had some beers before, right?"
"Yes, actually. Five."
>"See?" She looks at her cousin, smiling widely.
>"Oh, alright then. It's Friday, after all..."
>Over the course of the dinner, your sister keeps pouring more alcohol into your glass as you finish drinking.
"Okay... I'm pretty stuffed..."
>"No you're not."
>Your sister slaps your back, causing you to burp indignantly.
>Fuck, that actually did free up some space.
>You cousin starts giggling. "Ly... you... you're such a..."
>She starts leaning against your sister, wrapping her hands around her.
>You're pretty buzzed yourself, but she looks wasted. That bottle must have some strong stuff in it.
"Can I... have some..?"
>Your sister grins at you, pouring some.
>You take a sip, stopping as soon as the fire hits your tongue.
"Holy fuck..."
>They both start giggling.
>Your sister pours more into your glass.
>"Oh Lyra... you're such a devil..."
>You force yourself to keep drinking, getting progressively more drunk.
>Their faces are really close for some reason.
"Wh... what are you..."
>"Nothing, Anon." Again she pours more. "Here."
>They're acting really strange, giggling into each others faces.
>As you're drinking, you hear a yelp.
>"Lyra... n-not here..."
>You always knew they were close, but this was getting weird.
>If you didn't know they were related, you'd say they were locked in a passionate kissing session.
>You look back into your glass.
"Fuck... how drunk am I..?"
>>
>>30159026
So how old is Anon compared to his sister and cousin? Three years?
>>
File: ar11.png (333KB, 1032x2304px) Image search: [Google]
ar11.png
333KB, 1032x2304px
I want older sister Aria to wordlessly hand me a brush and sit down in front of me with her back to me.
>>
>>30159007
>She just hops onto your erection and impales herself before you can even react.
>Well now you've done it, Anon. You've taken your sister's maidenhead. Good job.
>She's grinding away like there's nothing strange at all about this, and you realize you were made for each other, so.. consequences can come later. This feels too good, too right. And you want it to feel that good for her too
>You grab her hips and do your best to use the skills you honed only ever on stacked pillows before, rhythmically pushing into her
>You see her clit poking out above your entrance, that cute little pebble, and you try to gently rub it while you hump, the being-on-the-bottom throwing you off somewhat. Never practiced it that way except with your hand
>No blood though.. I guess she already broke that some other way. Knowing Maud, maybe it was a rock
>she's panting and sweating and clearly enjoying herself. "I love you, Anon. I love you. I love you. I love you." her tone might not rise much, but you can tell she means this with all the force of her being
>"Finish. Finish with me" she starts squeezing with her vaginal muscles in a way you had no idea she could, and you let loose with the best orgasm you've ever felt.
>you both collapse side by side on the bed. Your hardness comes out of her coated in stickiness. You are going to have to change these sheets again. Your mom probably thinks you're the best son ever since you started doing your own laundry.
>>
>>30159036
They're old enough to live on their own and Anon isn't. That's about all the thought I put into their ages.
>>
>>30159059
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1494359344321.png (37KB, 287x187px) Image search: [Google]
1494359344321.png
37KB, 287x187px
>>30159056
>>she's panting and sweating and clearly enjoying herself. "I love you, Anon. I love you. I love you. I love you." her tone might not rise much, but you can tell she means this with all the force of her being
>>
File: sweating man meme.jpg (49KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweating man meme.jpg
49KB, 300x400px
>>30159056
>>
>>30159056
>Maud starts touching your face and your chest and your stomach with different parts of her hands. This is just kind of her language of affection when her appetites have been satiated. She also runs her foot along your leg.
Maud, we... we can't.. this has to be a one-time thing.
>"Once a night will be fine"
You're not hearing me.
>That's kind of rare, usually you are on exactly the same wavelength, or at least on some kind of wavelengths that harmonize with each other
>"I love you"
I love you too, Maud, but... what if you get pregnant?
>"I love you" she kisses your chin
But what will Mom and Dad...
>"You love me" that wasn't a question.
>"and we each love ourselves. So a new person that is both of us added together, we'll love them"
>How the hell can you argue with that?
>On the other hand, will that argument fly with-

>Well fuckensteins, within 2 days, your mom and dad come into your room and say you need to have a talk.
>They are stern, hard folks. You know this is serious business.
>"We're worried about you, son." You believe your dad. This isn't some legalism, he cares.
How.. how'd you know?
>"A good boy might wash his sheets once a week, but not -seven- times" Mom logic is impeccable.
>Igneous brings things to firm solid ground as usual. "How far has this gone?"
>>
>>30159108
>Well fuckensteins
gave me a giggle m8
>>
>>30159108
>"For fuck's sake, kid, quit drinking so much water before bedtime."
>>
>>30159108
>You do your best to explain things. You find that, rather than the usual stomach-churning hot-eared explanation feeling you've given in the past for why you tugged a cow's tail or why you said a naughty word, you're speaking from a place of love for Maud.
>And devotion, you realize. Not that there's any indication that they hold her the least bit responsible (even if she is the one that took things all the way), after all you're the man, and she's... Maud.. but if they WERE getting on her case, you feel like you'd defend her against anything.
>Igneous and Cloudy stay silent for what feels like 10 solid minutes after your explanation ends
>"Son.. did you ever take a look at our family tree?"
>That thing? It's as long as the Bible and doesn't have any fun descriptions of crazy ten-horned winged monsters to keep it interesting
>"You only have seven sets of great-great-grandparents. You see, there's an old... very old.. tradition on the Rock side of the family..
>twins are considered kind of a special case, an exception from the rules. Going back far enough, they were considered betrothed from birth. Considered one flesh, y'see.
>Oh did that.. was that mentioned before? You're twins. That's.. you've been twins in this whole story. It's just hard for anyone to think of themselves as the same age as Maud
>>
>>30159120
my sides
>>30159159
>You are so relieved you're shaking. Are they actually saying they're okay with this? With you becoming your sister's lover?
>"Now don't get so excited you have to change the sheets again" You assume this is a joke about losing one's bladder or bowel control from excitement, your mom would never joke about.. you can't even think that in the same sentence. "You're not completely off the hook, you know.."
>Igneous clears his throat "as punishment for your fornication before marriage, you mustn't touch each other until the wedding"
>wed-
>"Or yourselves"
>how-
>"which is in two days. Oh I can't wait! My babies are getting married!" Your mom has apparently lost any hint of reluctance to this situation
>What the hell can you say? You're kind of stunned. Awkward mode engage:
You uh.. won't need the shotgun. I-I'm.. yes. For.. this. Good.
>Did Maud actually fuck your brains out? That's probably it.
>>
>>30158692
>>30158937
>>30158948
>>30158964
>>30158986
>>30158992
>>30159011
Shit, sorry. The original text was
>"Get out, you little bastard! If you keep hurting me I will strangle you with the umbilical cord then use you as a bludgeon to beat your father to death!"

A lot of that got pruned during translation, as you can see. I decided to keep it as is because I didn't expect google to meme on me with killing him to death.

What's stranger still is that in actual Russian script, the first line translated perfectly. It wasn't until after when I took the classic alphabet that it translated to "outputs."
>>
File: 1492477099049.png (263KB, 364x596px) Image search: [Google]
1492477099049.png
263KB, 364x596px
>All this Maud
>>
>>30159026
>Your older sister and cousin will never make out with your dick between them.
>>
>>30159159
>Today on "The Pies" Anon realizes that his parents have forgotten to tell him something extremely important
>>
>>30159187
>Well this has been a weird couple of days. You feel like you're in some hazy weird dream.
>Amazingly, Maud has shown total self-control. She's been in your bed, of course, but the sheets and her fingers have stayed clean.
>You feel a mixture of excitement and family warmth that drowns out the otherwise incredibly awkward nature of going through any kind of ritual with your family, let alone a wedding to your sister, as you walk out to Holder's Boulder
>or the choosing stone or.. whatever. It's been a while.
>There's a pure feel about it all. Your sisters are there, wearing long white shirts and bare feet, holding bunches of flowers they picked from around the farm. They didn't have much in the way of appropriate dresses.
>None of you really had more than you needed, be it clothes or any other type of posessions, which is fine. You're just wearing your nicest regular outfit. You assume Maud will be too.
>that assumption was wrong! She comes out completely naked, but with beautiful white flowers making anklets, bracelets, a necklace, and a garland on her head.
>You look over at your beaming parents, and in between her swelling with pride, you catch an expression from your mom that indicates "don't look at me, it was her idea"
>>
>>30159260
>blah blah Rock / Pie traditional weddings are kind of boring and wordy, not exactly gushing with declarations of romance or elaborate vows. Not that you think Maud would have them, and not that you could think of any.
>Your dad declares you husband and wife, which is good enough in your book, no matter what the greater sphere of recognition might be. You look into Maud's gigantic and soothing turquoise eyes and kiss her, holding her bare body right against yours.
>your sisters all giggle. Grow up, you guys. Are they older or younger? Man, whichever.
>you finally end the kiss, a note which Maud apparently wasn't handed as she keeps her mouth latched onto your face.
>"Ahem" Igneous apparently has more to say. Maud is gently biting the corner of your jaw as you turn to listen
>"There is one more old half-forgotten family ritual that.. just plumb hasn't been practiced, and most might find a tad unsavory. But given the situation, it's mighty appropriate."
>This is when you realize that nice big soft pseudomattress pillow thing that you all used to love lying on as kids has been laid out behind the makeshift 'altar'
>"you must consummate in full view of witnesses, so that your love is known with certainty to be true and real"
>Well now you see why you had to let it build up.
>Giggling from sisters intensifies. Pinkie leaps into the air shouting "YOU GO, ANON! PUT A BABY IN HER!"
>Is this not weird to any of them? Well good. obviously things in your family aren't normal. nor are they as weird and stodgy and amish as everyone thinks. it's just a whole lot of love and support and rocks. Lots of rocks.
>you quickly undress, lay down with Maud, and unashamedly illustrate to everyone and also the birds and critters that the two of you belong together
>>
>>30159338
>nor are they as weird and stodgy and amish as everyone thinks
Well, they're not stodgy and amish anyway.
>>
>>30159338
<TWO MONTHS LATER>
>Maud hasn't put on a stitch since the wedding, though she has put on a little weight. As she climbs out of your shared bed, comprised of the two pushed together, you notice she's not quite the same lanky little sister, but quickly looking like more of a woman. Maybe it's just because that's how you're living now. Like adults. You've sure as hell been given additional chores like one.
>Of course the hot, sticky summer makes her attire sensible. After your whole family saw you, you started mostly going around in your underwear anyway. Nothing to hide at this point.
>but Maud seemed to get frustrated by that. she didn't furrow her brow, but you knew. Whenever you were wearing them, she'd grab at the waistband like it was a skin tag.
>Eventually she just started randomly tugging your shorts down, to the incessant giggles of your sisters.
>you eventually gave up and joined her in her absolute purity. That was a couple weeks ago and it's beginning to feel totally natural. Like, duh, you realize.
>You aren't sure what's going to happen when school starts back up though. You'll have to get used to being fully dressed again, but more importantly what's it going to be like for Maud?
>What's she going to tell people? How will she adjust? WILL she? You're actually more concerned for her feelings than for her appearance and reputation now.
>after getting up from the bed, she sits at her desk, studying.
Guess your mind's on school too, eh?
>"Of course. I'm going to be getting my rocktorate by mail from now on. School was always too slow for me. Plus..."
>She turns the chair and you notice the slight bump in her stomach for the first time. You THOUGHT you felt a little more pressed against you lately.
Oh m-..
>"I hope we have twins"
>>
and that's all there is of that. man I was just going to write them finally fucking, and somehow that became like the least of the focus. i'm not very good at non-accidental greenery.
>>
File: 1491790556348.jpg (19KB, 326x381px) Image search: [Google]
1491790556348.jpg
19KB, 326x381px
>>30159379
It was rushed at the end, but I liked it anyway.
>>
>>30159529
yeah in my head it was a montage
i dont think i have the patience to write a lot of lovescenes. they all come out the same, and I feel like I'm cybering with myself
>>
File: bbl3.png (232KB, 738x867px) Image search: [Google]
bbl3.png
232KB, 738x867px
>>30159026
>You look up again. They're still at it.
>Your sister's eyes suddenly turn towards you, giving you a strange look.
"I, uhh... th-thanks for the meal."
>Not knowing what else to do, you stand up and leave the room, falling on the living room couch.
>The walls feel like they're spinning, your thoughts are jumbled, and you have a confused erection.
>"Heeeey... Anon..."
>It's your sister. She joins you on the couch.
>"Sorry about that... I got pretty carried away."
"I'm confused."
>She pulls you into her shoulder.
>"We were planning to tell you instead of making it obvious like that, but, well..."
"So..."
>She nods. "It's exactly what you think it is."
>You feel a painful throb in your chest.
"S-since when..?"
>"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
>You don't respond.
>"Sorry about this, Anon... I know you like her, so..."
"...what? Why am I even here? Just so you can... show off?"
>"Let me finish, alright? And keep your voice down..."
>She pulls you closer, and you just let her continue.
>"Bonnie and I are going into our room, to take care of some things, if you catch my drift..."
>Another pang hits your chest.
"Why... why are you-"
>She silences you with her finger, noticing your oblivious cousin walking past the both of you.
>Your sister starts whispering, a smile creeping on her face.
>"Then... fifteen minutes later..."
>You touch foreheads, your heart now racing.
>"...you're going to walk in on us."
>She moves her face even closer, your lips almost touching.
>"Do you understand..?"
"I... do I... uhh... will she... you..."
>She stands up, stretching her arms into the air.
>"That's just some friendly advice for you. Take it or leave it."
>She turns and walks away, putting extra movement into her hips for you.
>A thousand different thoughts are racing through your head.
>Noticing how sweaty you are, you take a quick shower.
>The fifteen minute mark has arrived, and you hear some giggling behind the door.
>Taking a deep breath, you pull on the handle.
>>
>Anon is Rainbow Dash's older cousin, who visits her in Canterlot a couple times a year
>Rainbow's intense attitude tends to chase off potential boyfriends, which makes her susceptible to rumours that she's a carpet muncher
>After sitting through Rarity bragging about yet another successful boyfriend, Rainbow Dash snaps.
>Before she's even aware of what she's done, she's already finished bragging about Anon, her "boyfriend from out of town"
>Describes him as being a bit older than they are, has a job and an apartment/house, totally spoils her when they meet up, etc etc, and most importantly loves eating her out
>Rainbow Dash can barely comprehend just how badly she's fucked up when Rarity, smirking, asks her to phone up her """boyfriend""" and arrange for him to visit in a few weeks
>Rainbow does just that, pointedly mentioning what's going on to Anon out of embarrassment
>Anon arrives a few days later and acts exactly how Rainbow Dash describes him; they play sports together, he's clearly happy to see her, and he tends to spoil her rotten because she's his favourite cousin (a fact unbeknownst to Rainbow's friends)
>Anon, in short, acts like a boyfriend only without the kisses and boob-touching
>It's like a romantic comedy where two people have to pretend that they're a couple, only one of them is completely clueless about this act.
>Rarity and the rest of the girls are impressed and everything is going well....
>until Pinkie Pie asks why Rainbow hasn't kissed him yet.
>And now, Rainbow Dash has to figure out how to make out with her cousin in front of her friends without making him freak out.
>>
>>30158480

>>30133901
>>30133903
>>30133906
>>30133908
>>
>>30159761
>Cuckold shit.
I'm out.
>>
>>30159761
>"S-since when..?"
>>"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Now I'm picturing Lyra licking her lips and looking down into a baby carriage that has Bon Bon's color motif painted on it.
>>
>>30159762
fund it!
>>
>>30159761
>imminent threesome
yes
>>
>You are twilight's young lad
>She walks in on you jerkin' it
>Acts like it's nothing remotely she shouldnt be looking at. just "wow, I didn't know you were doing that already, Anonymous. You should've told me! That explains why we keep running out of tissues."
>as you dumbfoundedly hold your schlong in your hand she goes on "It's really inefficient to waste so much paper on something you do every day.. you DO tug it every day, right? Don't worry, it's not gonna come off"
>"You can just use a sock or a washcloth or something, that way you get several uses and we can just put it in the laundry. Don't worry, I don't mind touching it. I changed your diapers, silly!"
>Is she not going to leave? "I'm surprised you're so BIG though! Didn't see that comin'. Not this early." she brings her face right up to it and looks closely
>"Hey you don't have to stop! And you know you don't have to hide in your room or anything, right? Won't bother me if you take care of that anywhere you want. I'm not one of those uncool uptight moms! just don't make a mess, okay honey?"
>She finally goes back to whatever she was doing. It turns out it was getting your laundry. that makes sense. "Oh, and let me know if you need my help with anything!"
>she goes down the hall "aaaanything"
>>
>>30159904
Twilight is almost too momishly awkward for boners.
Almost.
>>
>>30159953
>she asks if you want another brother or sister
>when you answer remotely in the posiitve, knowing it's not possible, she whips out a massive chart listing the positive merits of you impregnating her
>doesnt wait to hear your approval, just takes it as obvious that her presentation has convinced you, and leads you into the bedroom
>>
>>30159761
ew lesbians
>>
>>30160051
>'Lesbians' that crave The D
>>
>>30160051
I could go for some AJ on applebloom action
>>
>>30160088
no poor dub dubs. A dick is needed for that to be a good idea. Either Big Mac or Anon.
>>
>>30160106
what if AJ is just getting her revved up to set her loose on anon
>>
File: Sweetie bra and panties.png (409KB, 1174x743px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie bra and panties.png
409KB, 1174x743px
>You and your father will never spit-roast your little sister, Sweetie Belle, while your mother and older sister are away for the day on a shopping trip
>You two will never leave her gasping for breath afterwards, coughing up gobs of her father's baby batter she accidentally inhaled, while a steady stream of your liquid love poured out of her still slightly gaping starfish
>Sweetie will never sputter out "I'll ge-*cough* *cough*-get dinner started after I clean up." and getting a response of "Don't worry, pumpkin, I'll just get some Szechuan chicken for us tonight."

>>30160106
There's is one already in play.
It's just too bad it's balls deep in Granny Smith's grayed and wrinkled beef curtains
>>
File: fund it.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
fund it.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>30159762
yes please
>>
File: 1493510516930.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493510516930.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>30159762
Well? We're waiting fuckstick
>>
>>30158971
>she wet the bed once while you were between her and said bed
>Then she just stood up and peed in front of you.
This makes my pee pee very very hard.
>>
File: tumblr_ons15nYEUR1w55ioeo1_500.png (176KB, 496x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ons15nYEUR1w55ioeo1_500.png
176KB, 496x384px
>>30160136
>Szechuan
>>
>>30160118
That could work, would Bloom be the sexy mad scientist?
>>
>>30159373
Cute story!
I can't get enough of clingy autistic sister Maud!
>>
>>30160179
you do realize that's roughly equivalent to hearing someone mentioning beer and posting homer
>>
>>30160178
I was hoping it was, without sending too many running. it should be innocent and sweet and weird. because that is why maud is the best
>>30160213
I can't see why she would be, but sure!
I just have this image of AJ with AB on her back, licking her clear up to her navel, and not letting her cum.. then tossing a camisole on her and shoving her in anon's direction
>>
Does Twilight, as a mother, have phat tits? Or does she keep her skinny nerd bod.
Asking for artfag, just wanna see what most people think.
I just tend to associate 'mother' with 'HIPS N' TITS.'
>>
>>30160500
I vote small, but perky.
>>
>>30160500
She never exercises so she never got her figure back after the pregnancy. Now she's just flat chested and chubby. May or may not have cellulite.

I'm just bein' real here.
>>
>>30160504
This, though they swell a lot on her period
also she's still nerdskinny but her hips are a lot bigger
basically the things that passing a child do to the body but starting out as we remember her
>>
>>30160136
No fair, I wanna fuck Sweetie's throat.
>>
File: 1483392954765.jpg (83KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
1483392954765.jpg
83KB, 552x701px
>>30160136
>"I'm big bro's real doll!"
>>
File: screenshot3955.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3955.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>you will never plow your daughter Rarity behind your wife's back
>she'll never make playful sexual innuendos at dinner and make you sweat
>she'll never come to your room in the middle of the night
>you'll never silently fuck her while your wife sleeps just next to you

Why live?
>>
>>30160652
>Your wife is also Rarity
>The flow of time is convoluted
>>
>>30160051
>Two girls kissing
>"lol ew"
>>
>>30160351
By the way, am I a retarded idiot who can't read and I missed it, or do you not have a pastebin? Cuz you need to bin this greentext, son.
>>
>>30160500
Hips n' tits, you fags. No weird flat floppy titties here.
>>
File: bbl4.png (896KB, 991x908px) Image search: [Google]
bbl4.png
896KB, 991x908px
>>30159761
>The door swings open.
>The lights are on. You see two people on a bed, under some covers but apparently naked, locked in a passionate dance.
>They haven't noticed you yet, you just stand there like an idiot.
>"EEP. A-anon?"
>Your cousin retreats under the covers in shame.
"S-sorry! I, uhh..."
>You look to your sister, eyes pleading.
>"Heh... surprise!"
>"Lyra! What did you tell him?"
>You don't blame her for asking, being somewhat confused yourself.
>She pats the bed, shameless about showing you her upper body. "Sit down, Anon."
>You sit down on the bed, feeling completely out of the loop.
>"Lyra... I thought we were going to wait..."
>"We were, but then you got touchy in the kitchen and Anon here started catching on."
"Again... I'm confused."
>"Bonnie, stop hiding under there. Don't you have something to say to Anon?"
>She slowly moves up and reveals her beet red face, looking at your sister,.
>"Why do *I* have to tell him?"
>"Because, Bonnie... I did my part... Anon did his... now it's your turn."
>She slowly uncovers herself further, looking embarrassed.
>"Anon... s-sorry. I didn't know how you felt until Lyra told me."
>Their eyes lock again. Lyra nods, seemingly reassuring her.
>"S-so..." She reveals her chest, fiddling with her hair. "If you... want to..."
>Your heart's beating like a rabbit staring into Elmer Fudd's rifle barrels.
>She looks like she's trying to find the right words, coming up with nothing.
>Your sister interrupts her. "Alright, he gets the point..." She scans you with her eyes, top to bottom. "...right?"
"Oh... right."
>Getting the message, you start removing your clothing.
>As soon as your last piece is off, your sister pulls you down on your back, sandwiching you between the two relatives.
>You feel your sister's hand fondling your erection. "I've always wanted to try this..."
>Meanwhile, your cousin's hand softly touches your cheek, directing your head to her side.
>"Anon..."
>She pulls you into a passionate kiss.
>>
>>30160748
I don't really have the confidence. last time i wrote something long, someone else pastebin'd it for me. I don't know if it's really worth it.. but if'n you want I can at least help if you're having trouble accessin' the previous archived thread.
>>
File: bbl5.jpg (139KB, 900x1217px) Image search: [Google]
bbl5.jpg
139KB, 900x1217px
>>30160784
>She pulls away, saliva forming strands between you.
>"My turn." Your sister turns your head with her palm, now carrying a blush of her own.
>Locking lips again before even taking your third breath, your cousin rolls into your side, impatiently waiting her turn.
>Your sister pulls away. Without skipping a beat, she rams her tongue into Bonnie's mouth, inches from your face.
>Bonnie stops the show, now looking confident. "I'll get him started."
>Moving down to your harder-than-ever erection, your sister lays her hand on the side of your head, forcing eye contact.
>"Regretting your decision yet, Anon?"
>You were about to reply, but feeling your cousin's tongue rolling up your shaft cuts you off with a gasp.
>Timing things perfectly, Lyra exploits the opening for another kiss.
>"More rigid than I imagined..."
>Your erection refusing to point anywhere but straight towards your chin, Bonnie lays her head on your stomach, examining the tip.
>Noticing you busy in a furious make-out session with your sister, she decides no warning is necessary.
>Gasping as you feel the warmth envelope your length, your kiss breaks.
>Noticing your heavy breathing as Bonnie sucks you off sloppily, your sister chuckles.
>"Damn, now I want to try." She moves down, collecting your cousin's messy hair into a ponytail.
>"Slow down, Bonnie, he's gonna blow."
>Your cousin dislodges her mouth from your dick, much to your chagrin. "Here, you try."
>"I like this size... I wonder..." Lyra straddles over you, presenting your face with her glistening folds.
>"...if I can take it all..."
>Making sure her tongue is not blocking the path, she leans forward, sliding your erection into the back of her throat.
"F-fuck..."
>Still a couple of inches left, she forces herself further, until you're all the way in.
>Hearing some gurgling noises, she pulls out.
>Bonnie looks smug. "Sounds like you need more practice."
>"Shut up, you." Lyra tackles her on the bed. "Anon, get over here."
>>
>>30160843
hottest 3way since that one with momponk
>>
File: simma down nah.jpg (208KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
simma down nah.jpg
208KB, 800x593px
>>30160784
wew
>>
>>30160843
I hope this isn't too hard to follow, greening for three characters is a lot harder than for just two.
Also, I swear I'm going to finish writing this entire scene before going to sleep.
>>
File: 10482947513.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
10482947513.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
>Siren grandmas succeed in making it back to Equestria with their children and Anon in tow
>Anon immediately begins drowning as everyone but him turns into a sea monster
>Aria has a panic attack as she drags him to the surface as quickly as she can
>>
>>30160901
i've got it. nice stuff
>>
>>30160784
cuk
>>
>>30161104
There's only one dick involved you sperg
>>
>>30161115
C U K
>>
File: 1494852263629.png (429KB, 639x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494852263629.png
429KB, 639x508px
>>30160843
>This Anon gets to have both a cousin and a sister.
>A cousin and a sister that are into him just as much as they are into each other.
>This multilayered incest.
>>
>>30161143
>just as much as they are into each other.
Highly debatable.
>>
File: 1443141550245.png (1MB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1443141550245.png
1MB, 845x1036px
>>30161167
>happily offer anon a place to stay over the summer.
>Were planning on telling Anon about their relationship.
>When the plan went off the rails because they got drunk, sister just asks Anon to come to the bedroom.
>No reservations from either girls
>Highly debatable.
Yeah. Highly.
>>
>>30161410
>girls in a longstanding relationship
>apparently have no trouble discussing their feelings with each other
>but much, much later, decide to rope Anon into a surprise threeway, with no warning, discussion, or substantial prior relationship development
>because they're drunk and Anon happens to be there
>not because they even invited him to stay with them, by the way, but just because of an incidental summer vacation situation

Yeah, this sounds like they're totally into Anon AS MUCH AS EACH OTHER.
See? Debate. This is what debate looks like.
>>
>>30161514
Do deep interpersonal implications really count when the writer probably didn't think that deeply when he wrote them? From what I can tell, this is going to be some simple (and satisfying) clop. With all due respect, I'm not sure there's much more below the surface than Lyra and Bon Bon having an incestuous three way with Anon.
>>
File: bbl6.png (489KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
bbl6.png
489KB, 600x623px
>>30160843
>Seeing Lyra take a long lick between Bonnie's thighs had to be the most arousing sight of your life.
>You'd never noticed this due to your focus on your angelic cousin, but your sister was also really hot.
>"Ahh... fuhh~..."
>You decide there's no reason for your Bonnie's moans to escape into the air.
>Your sister sure is taking this slow, though.
"Lyra... do it faster."
>She pauses. "Oh, so you're ordering me around, now? Alright then, I'll show you fast..."
>She speeds up, focusing on a single spot.
>"Fuhh... aahhhMMFF"
>Closing your mouth around Bonnie's, you focus on the feeling of her moans vibrating into you.
>A couple of seconds pass and you release the kiss, allowing her to gasp for air.
>You repeat this cycle a couple of times, allowing her just enough breathing to stay awake, until Lyra stops you.
>"You finish her off."
>Moving your face down, she stops you. "No, Anon."
>She flicks your dick. "With this."
"Are you... sure?"
>You look to your cousin.
>"Y...yes."
>Not wasting any time, you locate the hole and push into it, savoring the amazing feeling.
>"Hold her sides while you do it." Lyra's hand touches your shoulder. "She likes that."
>Placing your hands just above her hips as you start thrusting, your cousin's flinch tells you the advice was solid.
>"Fuuuaaahh~... k-keep going..."
>Your sister moves into your view, peppering your squirming cousin's neck with kisses.
>She must have been really close, as she almost immediately needs to be held down for you to continue your rhythm.
>Bonnie finally thrashes hard enough for you to lose your grip on her, shaft slipping out.
>She keeps moaning as she comes down from her high, while Lyra returns to your side.
>"Did you finish? No?" She makes a show out of licking the juices off your erection. "Here, I'll fix that."
>Two bobs of her head and you finish instantly.
>You hear her swallow.
>"Now... while we wait..." She lays down on her back, legs spread. "I'd like to try out that tongue of yours..."
>>
>>30161514
It can be debated, yes, but I wouldn't consider it HIGHLY debatable.
>but much, much later, decide to rope Anon into a surprise threeway, with no warning, discussion, or substantial prior relationship development
Come on, they've obviously spent enough time off screen for Anon to develop feelings for Bon and for Lyra to know. First post of the green, man, Anon meets them every couple of days.
Say what you will, but it's obvious this wasn't a coincidence, or that there wasn't any prior deliberation or premeditation, I'd wager it was just a matter of time.
I'll give you the >AS MUCH AS EACH OTHER though.
Now lets stop being autistic here and drop this.
>>
>>30160824
Tell your lack of ego to fuck off and pastebin every green you've ever written. The world will be better off for it.

I just bin'd mine; https://pastebin.com/47QYFLzK
See how easy that is?
>>
>>30161595
most of it's pastebinnedded already
do i need an account or something?
>>
>>30161558
>>
>>30161598
Yeah, but making an account is easy as piss.
It's just a good idea to keep it all under one account, even if it already exist somewhere. For archival purposes, y'know.
>>
>>30161617
I mean, I guess. I also kind of like it being anonymous..
i wonder if I already have an account...
>>
File: image.jpg (519KB, 1126x2121px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519KB, 1126x2121px
>>30158579
>>30158666
Russian Trixie needs to make a comeback
>>
>>30161808
>"Ahnon. Is cousin Trixie, from old country."
"Oh, Christ. It's you."
>"You are recognize. Good. It has been of the long time, Ahnon."
"Not long enough."
>"You are silly man, Ahnon. Speak many jokes. Trixie likes that in a mate."
"I really just want to leave right now."
>"Is no time for that, Ahnon. Trixie has brought many bottles of vodka from her homeland. We drink, and then Trixie will make the love to you."
>>
File: 1479439564175.png (892KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1479439564175.png
892KB, 1600x1400px
>Anon and cousin Pinkie were inseparable when they were kids
>Anon made a Pinkie Promise that they'd get married when they grew up
>Years later, Pinkie moves to town and starts working in a local bakery
>Years of isolation on the rock farm hasn't left Pinkie in an ideal mental state, and she seems fixated on her and Anon's promise to wed.
>"The fastest way to lose a friend is to break their trust, Nonny. Didn't we used to be the very best friends?"
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihMAC_JDw0
>>
>>30161895
Cousin! Let's go bowling
>>
>>30161960
"For the last time, Trixie, I don't want to go fucking bowling!"
>"Cousin is not appreciate balls and clubs. Is good. Trixie was worry Ahnon had the homosexual. You pass test."
>>
File: bbl7.jpg (255KB, 1500x1302px) Image search: [Google]
bbl7.jpg
255KB, 1500x1302px
>>30161558
>You take experimental licks along her slit, tasting your target.
>"Go on..."
>Getting more bold, you add force, probing inside.
>"Ungh... keep it up..."
>You decide to just substitute your lack of experience for enthusiasm, going full pace.
>"Ahh... g-good boy..." Out of nowhere she grabs the back of your head. "RIGHT... there..."
>Realizing you found the spot she had been focusing on on Bonnie earlier, you lock on to your target.
>You release a no-holds-barred, full frontal assault, enjoying her resulting moans.
>"Anon, slow down a bit, but keep going." It's Bonnie, back from her stupor.
>"Let her enjoy this for a while, it's been a tough week."
"Sure..."
>You adopt a more relaxed pace, still not diverting your focus.
>Bonnie lays down beside your sister, wrapping her in the loving embrace she was so good at.
>"You were right about Anon, Lyra..." Your cousin momentarily establishes eye contact with you.
>She responds. "See..? I... ahh... t-told you..."
>Your heart flutters like never before
>Feeling like you owe her something, you keep your sister's moans at a certain pace for some time, letting Bonnie coddle her.
>"Getting tired yet, Anon?"
>Lyra interjects. "I... ahh... h-hope not."
>Your tongue was getting somewhat strained, but you keep going without complaint.
>Bonnie rolls over, laying down alongside you.
>"You have her wrapped around your fingers, Anon." She's whispering, clearly intending for Lyra to not hear the conversation.
>"I wasn't going to tell you this, but she's totally jealous that your crush was on me and not her."
"What?"
>You stop in disbelief.
"Thereth no way..."
>Fuck. You flex your tongue.
"No way."
>She smirks at you. "Trust me on this, Anon. She's finishing HARD after all this either way, but..."
>She moves closer, whispering directly into your ear.
>"...if you REALLY want to get her going..."
>Your sister pipes up. "Why'd you stop? What are you whispering about?"
>You nod at your cousin, trusting her strategy.
>>
>>30161410
I fucking love this picture.
>>
File: darp.png (696KB, 1273x719px) Image search: [Google]
darp.png
696KB, 1273x719px
>>30162142
>if you really want to get her going
ohgodohgodohgodh
>>
>>30162142
Anon must impregnate his older sister and cousin.
>>
>>30162180
It's the only way.
>>
>>30161929
Das a comfy Ponk
>>
>>30162192
And make them his wifes.
>>
>>30162210
>>30162192
>>30162180
its the least they could do for keeping him out of it for so long and only bringing him in on a drunken accident.
>>
>>30162221
I got a feeling that Lyra won't be blunt to her friends.
>"So who's the father Lyra you got tell us."
"My little brother."
>"..."
>"That's hot."
>>
>>30160605
Maybe next time.
It all depends on which position she's into that day.
Last time, she wanted to be sandwiched upright between you two, with you in front and your father in her rear.
And the time before that, she wanted to try blowing you both at the same time.

>>30160500
I'm taking the realistic route.
She lost most of her pregnancy weight, but she still has a small bulge in her lower abdomen because the muscles were stretched out and she never exercised them back into shape.
Also, her tits grow a bit while she was lactating, but after she stopped they shrunk back down and now have a little bit of sag.
Not enough to make her look old, but they're certainly not as perky as they used to be.
>>
File: bbl8.jpg (262KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
bbl8.jpg
262KB, 1024x719px
>>30162142
>You sit up, clearing your throat.
"Ahem... I think it's time to, uhh..."
>"YES, just fucking stick it in!"
>Her face falls, catching her tone.
>"Uhh... p-please, I mean. PLEASE stick it in."
>Touched by her pleading, you push your reinvigorated erection against her entrance, slowly sliding it in.
>"Ohh, fuck... go faste-uhh-"
>To her surprise, you lay down on top of her into the missionary position, establishing full eye contact.
>You move some hair out of her eyes, shifting your hand to grasp one of her resting palms.
>Establishing a slow thrusting pace to keep up the tension, you steal her breath away with a kiss.
>"A-anon?" She looks almost spooked. "What are you-"
"You really are beautiful, you know that?"
>You were worried she'd just start laughing, but her speechlessness was reassuring.
>She shifts her gaze.
>"Did... did she tell you to say that..?"
"I love you, Lyra, I really mean it. I'm lucky to have you as a sister."
>Shifting back to you, her eyes are now damp. You're getting pretty emotional yourself.
>"Anon..." Her voice breaks at the second syllable.
>Your cousin taps your side, signalling you to speed up.
>You do, and the effect is immediate.
>Her breathing suddenly really heavy, she breaks into a glowing smile.
>Wrapping her arms around you, she pulls you into a short but intimate kiss.
>You speed up some more.
>Her breathing somehow gets even heavier, now mixed in with a sharp moan at every thrust.
>She squeezes you harder. "Do it... gaahh... inside... p-please..."
>Not caring about anything else in the world anymore, you speed up as fast as you can.
>Watching her eyes roll into the back of her head, you hear her moans meld together into a constant wail while she begins twitching uncontrollably under you.
>Reaching your limit, you grant her request with a satisfied groan, pulling out and falling exhausted on your back.
>Lyra's moans not letting up yet, Bonnie falls to your side.
>"Damn it, Anon... now I'M the jealous one."
>>
>>30162463
>true-to-real-life mom build
that'd be kind of hot, actually
>>
nice
>>
File: 1494942226026.jpg (68KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1494942226026.jpg
68KB, 680x671px
>>30162616
>Breeding your older sister for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>30158700
>>30159026
>>30159761
>>30160784
>>30160843
>>30161558
>>30162142
FINALLY, Some Cousin Bonnie! Thanks you so much Issues! Love it and I can't wait to read more.

>>30160902
You know; I was wondering this exact thing. If Anon goes back with them; which I hope he does, in what form would he be?
>>
>>30162662
Thanks. DESU this green sort of feels finished with the last update, but I'll admit that it sort of hurts to leave the entire rest of the summer as just one big >"""implication""".
Fuck my life, this was supposed to be just a simple one-shot...
>>
>>30162662
There's the reflexive reaction that he would be ponyfied.

The only actual human to go through the mirror is Pinkie Pie (who switched with herself), and to successfully (secretly) replace her pony doppelganger she'd have to be ponyfied, but AFAIK, that wasn't actually confirmed to happen on screen.

It's possible that the mirror only turns ponies human, and, but can't transform humans into ponies unless they started as a pony.

But that's probably unlikely.

But I'm sure with some handwavy magic, they could allow someone to cross the mirror without transforming. Or reverse the transformation once on the other side.
>>
>>30162620
what that person is actually describing is "not enough protein in diet because terrified of the fat in meat" body
>>
MERGE
/TRASH/
WITH
/MLP/
>>
>>30162719
Fuck you and gookmoot's /shit/ board
>>
File: 1430005532494.png (175KB, 644x845px) Image search: [Google]
1430005532494.png
175KB, 644x845px
>>30157982
>>30157987
>>30157992
Please sir, I want some more.
>>
File: 1456521595243.png (740KB, 900x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1456521595243.png
740KB, 900x1319px
>>30162772
>Your sexy older sister will never "accidentally" send you a racy picture showing off her new tattoo, claiming she meant to send it to her totally-real, not-made-up boyfriend "Antonio" that you haven't met because he lives 3 states over
>>
File: 1474998947112.png (234KB, 1169x862px) Image search: [Google]
1474998947112.png
234KB, 1169x862px
>>30162860
Not too crazy about sisters. Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkZH4qTmujg
>>
>>30162616
Hot. More sister Lyra and cousin Bon Bon when?
>>
File: 1451718474721.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1451718474721.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>30160136
>she swallows your load then makes you dinner
Is there a name for this fetish?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>"Oh daaaaddy, won't you please give me a raise on my allowance? I'll do anything you ask. Anything."
>>
>>30163108
>you will never slap you daughter in the face with her allowance as she services you
>>
>tfw so many ideas for this thread
>tfw should probably hone my writing skills on something other than incestuous human-horsefiction
>tfw all I can come up with is feels
>tfw I haven't slept all night
Why are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>30163103
A happy marriage
>>
File: activate.png (387KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
387KB, 455x650px
>>30162616
>>
File: g1366306525119319317.png (157KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
g1366306525119319317.png
157KB, 550x309px
>>30163161
Feel? Did somebody say feels?
We could use some feels here.
Maybe it's a lost cause trying to get people to write actual comfy romance stories instead of just sister/mom/cousin fucking, but I won't stop trying.
>>
>>30163161
Feels are good, Anon.
Write us some comfy incestuous feels.
No explicit descriptions of sexual acts needed.
>>
>>30162701
So A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>30162860
>her bf albert who lives in canada
>her fiance buzz whose at space camp
>these are just some of the alleged lovers she mentions in hopes of making you jealous
>asks you what a guy would like romantically or sexually 'B-because I can't just ask my boyfriend to his face like that, dweeb'
>"..Ok, so, when we do it-, I mean my boyfriend and I, should I disrobe slowly for yo- HIM! I meant him!"
>>
>>30163108
"How about you and Sweetie Belle start cleaning up the fucking kitchen after me or your mother makes dinner? I swear to god, Rarity, we work all day AND make you dinner, and you two just fuck off to your rooms as soon as your plates are clean."
>>
>>30163971
Dadnon sounds high strung. Maybe he's not getting enough from Momnon.
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 1024x1052px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 1024x1052px
>>30163971
>"Oh dear daddy, you sound stressed. Maybe a massage will make you feel better"
>>
>>30162772
Maybe I will, Anon. Maybe I will.
>>
File: 3228202-8328650696-tumbl.jpg (28KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
3228202-8328650696-tumbl.jpg
28KB, 322x279px
>>30163986
"How about I 'massage' my foot up your ass?"
>>
File: image.png (892KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
892KB, 1920x1080px
>>30164048
>"Yes daddy, hit me, tell me I've been a bad girl!"
>>
File: gil1.png (1MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
gil1.png
1MB, 7680x4320px
>>30162772
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"SNCK"
>You wake up, startled at the sound of somebody pounding on your bedroom door.
>"Open the fucking door!"
>Oh, right.
>Her.
>You stumble out of bed, half-asleep and too disoriented to really ask too many questions about why Gilda is visiting you at...
>You glance at the digital clock on your side table.
>...12:30 in the morning.
>It takes you two tries to properly grab the doorknob, and you nearly hit yourself in the face with the edge of the door when you swing it open.
>Standing before your groggy eyes is your cousin Gilda, glad in what passes for pyjamas for her.
>You would have expected that she slept in the nude, or something.
>Honestly, a leather biker jacket with spikes on the collar wouldn't be out of place as Gilda's sleepwear.
>But to your surprise, here she stands before you: wearing a white-and-purple tie-dye tank-top and a pair of cyan boyshorts.
>Her hair has been let down instead of being in her usual ponytail/bob thing in the back of her head, and her ever-present yellow arm-sleeves are nowhere to be seen.
"Whuh-whauzat?"
>Gilda wrinkles her nose and (admittedly gently) shoves you out of the doorframe.
>"How'd you get morning breath this quickly?" she asks gruffly, walking past you and looking around your bedroom.
>She looks from the posters on your wall to the small CRT TV in the corner, hands on her hips appraisingly.
>"Wow," she says, "I knew you were a dweeb, 'cuz, but this shit really takes the cake."
>You rub your eyes, and everything finally comes into focus.
>The little hamster in your head reluctantly gets up onto his wheel and starts jogging; perhaps purposefully moving slowly just to spite you for waking him up so soon after falling asleep.
"What're you doin' in my bedroom, Gil?"
>Gilda snorts and sits down on the edge of your bed; the creaking of springs is loud as cannons in the empty darkness of your home.
>"What do you mean, what am I doin' here?"
>>
>>30164138
"God damnit, where did I go wrong? My daughter shouldn't be this kinky."
>>
File: gil2.jpg (290KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gil2.jpg
290KB, 1200x1500px
>>30164161
>She brings her hands around her bare arms and mimics shivering.
>"Am I a bird, Anon? Do I look like a fuckin' penguin, Anon? 'Cause you keep your house at minus two-trillion degrees and I'm worried that I'll never wake up if I fall asleep."
>You lean backwards and are rewarded with a satisfying -POP- coming from your lower back.
"Look," you mumble, "D'you want me to turn up the heat or something?"
>Whatever; you just want to go back to sleep.
>You'd even run a bath for her at this point if it meant laying down and losing consciousness for another 8 or 10 hours.
>Gilda scoffs and tucks her bare feet under your blankets, much to your surprise.
"Getting a little familiar, Gilda?"
>"Fuck you," she drawls, without any real heat in her words, "That'll take way too long, Anon. Your bed is warm..."
>Now that your eyes are more used to the darkness, you can see that strange, flustered blush appear on her face again.
>"...and so are you. For the sake of staying warm, I wanna sleep with you tonight."
>Time passes; the equivalent of one heart beat.
>Gilda's body jolts and she looks up at you in panic.
>"Sleep IN THIS BED with you, y-you fuckin' asshole! I-It's survival!"
>Oh, Gilda.
"FFFFFfffff....."
>You let the breath out and abort the swear you were about to cuss.
"Whatever. Just..."
>You crawl into bed and nudge her over to the other side of the mattress.
"...quit being weird."
>You roll onto your side, back to your cousin.
>To your surprise, Gilda presses herself against your back and wraps her arms around your chest.
>"YOU quit bein' weird," she mumbles into your neck.
>>
>>30164170
...snuggle this girl, snuggle her hard.
>>
>>30164170
Can't get enough of this.
Clingy cousin Gilda edition is best thread.
>>
>>30164170
Please write more.
>>
>>30164168
You have the chance to make things right before she ends up bringing home a negro.
>>
>>30164498
>You have the chance to make things right before she ends up bringing home a negro.
Fuck her so hard she'll never lust for another man's cock?
>>
>>30164498
>>30164549
traumatize her through rape so she'll become a dyke?
>>
>>30164596
No, consensual sex.
unless rape is her fetish
>>
File: gil3.jpg (184KB, 1280x1558px) Image search: [Google]
gil3.jpg
184KB, 1280x1558px
>>30164170
>>30164187
>"Hey."
>SNK
>"Hey, asshole."
>Something pokes you - hard - in the shoulder, forcing you awake.
>The pain is sharp and it lingers, like the poker has enough experience annoying people that she knows exactly where to jab to get the best effect.
"Hrrmm...smwah..."
>You wriggle as the last vestiges of sleep leave you, and you crack open an eye; the poking stops as well, the poker seemingly satisfied that their job is done and they woke you up.
>Your digital clock is directly in front of you, and it reads "1:13 AM".
>If you remember this morning's earlier events (admittedly, as vaguely) correctly, then it's been less than an hour since your cousin Gilda came to your room and insisted on sleeping in your bed with you.
>"Wake up a sec, 'cuz," whispers Gilda.
>You groan and roll over to face your cousin, belatedly realizing that she's no longer holding you from behind.
"Fuckin..."
>Gilda stares at you, her yellow eyes as piercing as ever.
>You give her your best sleepy glare, but you think the effect is lost since you can only keep one eye open.
"Wha'dya want?" you mumble.
>Gilda scoffs and shuffles a bit closer to you.
>"Your house is still too damn cold," she whispers back accusingly, "My nips are so hard that they could cut glass right now."
>Your eyes dart down instinctively to her chest (you know, for proof) , but only for a split-second.
>You blame your lack of sleep.
>Unfortunately, Gilda catches your glance down at her chest and she growls at you.
>"Fuckin' perv. You're lucky I don't pound you right here."
>You decide, for your sake, to bring the conversation back to what was bothering your cousin.
"It's cold?"
>"Freezing."
>Gilda narrows her eyes at you threateningly; she's probably caught on to the way you changed the topic.
>"Listen here, dweeb. If you do what I say, then maybe I'll forget the way you stared at m-my tits."
>Her face gets a little bit darker and she swallows thickly, like her mouth is dry.
>>
>>30164549
>>30164596
Both very good options!
>>
>>30164608
I think I might like the way this is going...
>>
File: gil4.png (564KB, 706x1545px) Image search: [Google]
gil4.png
564KB, 706x1545px
>>30164608
>"I'll look the other way if you h-hold me and keep me warm, you creep."
>Well, that doesn't sound like your rough-and-tumble, "you talkin' to me?" cousin.
>That doesn't sound like her at ALL.
>You're pretty sure you didn't hear Gilda right, and so you take a moment to mentally review your last few seconds of conversation.
>Gilda doesn't take your silence very well, and she darts her arms out.
>"It's cold, you shit!" she snarls, wrapping her arms around your back and holding you tightly against her, "Hurry up and hold me, you asshole!"
>You groan, sleepily, and sluggishly snake your arms around her back.
>It's too late-slash-early for this crap.
>If she wants cuddles, then you'll cuddle.
"If it means that you'll FINALLY go to sleep..."
>Gilda shivers as your hands brush up against her sides on their way to her back.
"...then fine."
>Gilda shuffles against you, shimmying down your body until her head is tucked underneath your chin.
>Like a dove tucking its head under her wing.
>Two hard nubs press up against your chest; Gilda really wasn't kidding about her nipples being hard.
>The two of you are silent at long last.
>You can hear the clock in the bathroom tick-tocking, and the fridge in the kitchen making fridge-noises.
"Better?"
>Gilda nods against your chest.
>"Keep your goddamn house warmer," she growls, barely audible with her mouth and nose pressed against your chest, "or I'll be back tomorrow night too."
>>
>>30164628
>"or I'll be back tomorrow night too."
good. You will be cuddled.
>>
https://pastebin.com/yVrMpHyZ
I haven't forgotten about you, Incest Thread.
It's me, Austin. It was me all along.
>>
>>30164628
I can imagine Anon walking onto her room one day and accidentally catching Gilda crying while "She Will Be Loved" is playing on the radio.
>>
>>30164767
I hope he calls her a faggot when that happens.
>>
File: aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh.gif (1010KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh.gif
1010KB, 450x402px
>>30164728
WHERE'S THE SIREN FUCKING YOU CUNT
>>
>>30164767
Kiss her then hold her on the bed, proceed to handhold and snuggle.
>>
>>30164790
Writing it as we speak, friend. The last week or so has been pretty shit for writing, but I'm back in action. You have my guarantee that I'll post the next update tomorrow before noon.
>>
File: 14744947100874.png (297KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
14744947100874.png
297KB, 200x271px
>>30164728
>AnalplugAnon
>>
>>30164728
Short but sweet. I like.
also like the filenames, bruh
>>
>>30164628
Sweet story.
I want to cuddle cousin Gilda.
>>
>>30164828
I like the sweet, but not so much the short.
This topic has a crapton of potential.
>>
File: 1484726383017.png (213KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484726383017.png
213KB, 625x351px
>>30164824
>Anon

>>30164828
>>30164831
D'aww, thanks. Gilda's a sweetheart deep down inside. DEEP down inside.

>>30164840
The short is only temporary. It was a nice warmup for the Sirin' stuff I'm writing right now, but I promise I'll come back to it after the siren update.
>>
>>30164873
>but I promise I'll come back to it after the siren update.
WOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>30159762
Ill give this a shot later on tomorrow.
>>
>>30164899
Yesss
>>
File: 1482985067129.jpg (55KB, 792x589px) Image search: [Google]
1482985067129.jpg
55KB, 792x589px
>>30164899
yuss
>>
>>30163465
this. i was writing stuff this morning in bed and if i remember it later i might share some, but it was not terribly sexfilled, just confessions of love and plans for the future
>>
>Cousin Maud
I kinda like the idea of her being almost socially oblivious, whether it's from the isolation on the farm or because of being on the spectrum or something. Like, cousin Anon is one of the first not-dad males she's ever seen in her life, and the first one she's seen since she entered puberty. Her body sees him as a viable mate and immediately tells her to get'em while it's hot.

>"Anonymous."
>Your weird cousin Maud wanders over to you, face as blank as ever.
>Still wearing that frock, just like every day you've been here on the quarry.
>Still just... staring at you.
>Just like every single da-
>"Do you believe in love at first sight?"
"Uh..."
>What kind of question is that?
"I..."
>What answer does she want to hear?
"Yeah, sure," you reply, feeling distinctly uncomfortable.
>Maud nods, apparently satisfied.
>"Good."
>She walks over and, quicker than you had honestly thought she was capable of, she grabs you and pulls you into a kiss.
>You're too shocked to even struggle.
>After a few long, LONG seconds, Maud pulls away.
>A trail of saliva links your mouths for a second.
>"You should live here with me, Anonymous."
>She goes in for another kiss.
>"I want you to be my husband."
>You stutter and stammer, so completely out of your element that you have no honest idea how to respond.
"I... o-okay? Sure?"
>NO WAIT
>THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WANTED
>Maud nods again, face blank, just like how she did when she asked you believed in love at first sight.
>"Good. I'll talk to Ma and Pa."
>She doesn't sound happy, but she doesn't sound unhappy either.
>Your weird cousin turns around and walks away, leaving as quickly and unexpectedly as she arrived.
>You watch her walk away until she disappears into the house.
"What just happened?"
>The wind blowing across the rocky landscape is your only response.
>>
>>30133608
We're still waiting for you to deliver, onichansfables
>>
>All this content today
>page 8
no justice
>>
>>30164628
so adorabru
is she aware skin to skin heats best?
>>
File: 1490301753598.jpg (17KB, 286x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490301753598.jpg
17KB, 286x380px
>>30164806
>>
>>30165436
straightforward maud is a hot maud
>>
File: 1405465978307.png (203KB, 511x312px) Image search: [Google]
1405465978307.png
203KB, 511x312px
>>30164628
>>Gilda shuffles against you, shimmying down your body until her head is tucked underneath your chin.
>>Like a dove tucking its head under her wing.
HRNG
>>
>>30165436
I wish this would happen to me.
>>
>>30166203
Probably. She just wants to take it slow so Anon doesn't get scared away.
>>
>>30166265
yeah man that is how that shit is supposed to work. maybe not that fast, but .. womens gotta find their dude and get him in their claws.
>>
>>30165436
>>30166265
>You are Anon, and you're hoping to put today's bizarre events behind you.
>You spoke with your aunt Cloudy and your uncle Igneous, and they both said they understood and that they would talk to Maud for you.
>To say you were relieved would be an understatement.
>So here you are; washed, showered, and wearing fresh jammies.
>You open the door to your bedroom so that you can FINALLY go to bed, and-
>"Hello, Anonymous."
>FUCK
>Motherfucking Maud Pie is sitting on your bed.
>Completely naked.
>She's leaning back, supporting herself with her arms behind her, and the position almost acts to thrust her chest forward at you.
>Her breasts aren't big (none of your Pie cousins have large chests), but they aren't small either.
>They're a big more than handfuls.
>Her legs are spread wide open, showing off her glistening folds.
>"Bedtime."
"Fuck."
>Maud nods sagely.
>"Yes, we will make love."
>You massage your head; you can feel a headache coming on.
"Goddammit..."
>"No, Anonymous," intones Maud, "I consider myself blessed to have you as my husband."
>Deep breaths, Anon. Take this one step at a time.
"Why are you here, Maud?"
>Maud tilts her head like a curious, emotionally-dead puppy.
>"I am here because married couples traditionally sleep in the same bed together."
>You feel your headache advance to a migraine.
"That's the thing, Maud. We're not married."
>Maud shakes her head.
>"Ma and Pa's word is law out here, Anonymous. They pronounced us husband and wife."
>No, this is bullshit.
>You refuse.
>>
>>30166541
Lucky bastard

Only thing we used to do when I'd visit my cousins was play nintendo
>>
>>30166541
>none of your Pie cousins have large chests
except ponk right? but yeah marble and lime are pretty flat.
>refuse
now we've gone from 'scared' to 'what are you, gay?'
>>
>>30166541
>You take a deep breath...
>...hold it in...
>...and let it go.
>You calmly walk over to your hamper and dump your dirty clothes inside; you'll clean those in the morning.
>Maud watches your every movement, tracking you with her head.
>It's late, Anon.
>It's late, you have a headache, and you're tired.
>You can do something about this tomorrow morning.
"Scoot over, Maud..." you grumble.
>Maud shimmies over to the side of the bed and slips under the covers.
>Thank christ every bed in this house is queen-sized.
>Shitty and 30 years old, sure, but queen-sized nonetheless.
>You move to grab the corner of the sheets so that you can join Maud under the covers, but Maud's hand darts out and grabs your wrist.
>"We are wed, Anonymous. As my husband, I encourage you not to wear clothes tonight."
>You open your mouth to object, but then think better and close it again.
>A minute or two later, you find yourself holding your weird, naked cousin from behind.
>You have your arms wrapped around her stomach, and she has her hands resting over your own.
>It's... actually kinda nice.
>Also, your dick is absolutely poking Maud in the ass.
>Cousin (and bizarre circumstances) or not, you've still got a naked young woman in your bed right now.
>"You can touch my breast if you like."
>Wordlessly, you slide your hand up her belly and cup her breast.
>Maud's hand follows so that it remains on yours.
>...
>Things could be a lot worse.
>>
>>30166679
>Pinkie corners Anon the next morning
>Tells him that the following night will be his and Maud's official honeymoon
>Looks left and right for any eavesdroppers, and then leans in to whisper something in his ear
>Anon doesn't want to know why Pinkie knows how to bring Maud to orgasm using only one's tongue
>>
>>30166679
Cute sexy autistic female relatives makes me rock hard.
>>
>>30166824
>rock hard
>>
File: 1079261.jpg (2MB, 1569x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1079261.jpg
2MB, 1569x2133px
>>30165436
>>30166541
>>30166679
That's cute and lewd.
>>30166899
>dubs harder
>>
>>30166824
i like that maud is one of the clothedest ponies but we imagine her human self shucks them easily. i guess that makes sense in a reciprocal kind of way
>>
>>30166932
Makes sense. It's basically a tunic and it covers everything that needs covering. When she wants it off, it's as easy as pulling one article of clothing over her head.
>>
>>30166932
>Maud goes around nude whenever she feels like it
>"Whenever she feels like it" is whenever her cousin Anon is around
>"Anonymous likes naked women. I'm a naked woman. I can make him hard. Like a rock."
>>
>>30167308
>she walks up and climbs up you like a tree, wrapping her legs around your hips and putting her mouth right by your ear
>"the prettiest part of a geode is under the drab outer layer.."
>then she starts chewing your hair
>>
>>30167432
>Maud flirts with Anon using scientific geological terms as euphemisms
>They're all Master's Degree level and go completely over his head
>Anon thinks that they just had an hour-long discussion on magma flow, when in actuality Maud was telling him about how she wants him to impregnate her
>>
File: 1485083839756.jpg (23KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485083839756.jpg
23KB, 672x434px
>>30167432
>starts chewing your hair
why did this turn me on
>>
>>30167581
>Maud gets one of your hairs caught at the back of her throat
>Her gag reflex triggers and she throws up on your shoes
>>
>>30167595
Bitch chewing on hair and grooming me like a cat are two very different things.
>>
>>30167308
>>"Like a rock."
>Chevy commercial voice plays in the background of her thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocCC1-jeTY&t=27s
>>
>>30167604
Nobody ever said Maud was normal. Maybe she just likes chewing hair.

Speaking of Maud, what do you imagine her breasts to be like? Everyone pictures Pinkie to have the biggest rack, but I like to think that the reason Maud wears her smock is because shirts that have a big enough chest for her are too expensive, so she just goes around in nothing but what is essentially a bathrobe.
>>
>>30167595
OH BE STILL MY ERECTION
>>
Wait, how old is Maud in the greentext where she and Anon are twins? I think a few threads ago it mentioned that she only had her first period a couple of months ago. Does that mean that she and Anon are gonna be parents at the ripe old age of ~13?
>>
>>30167630
a little more than handful size and firm
>>
>>30167581
i just love the idea of maud doing weird stuff because she has no reason not to
like putting her finger in your ear or her foot in your pocket
>>
File: erection wrisingin.png (158KB, 515x590px) Image search: [Google]
erection wrisingin.png
158KB, 515x590px
>>30167630
The only Pie I can see with small tits is Limestone.
All the others are packing great honking bags of fun.
>>
>>30167630
extremely medium
>>30167649
yeah I was thinking 11 or 12. I probably didn't think that through all the way. Shouldnt have made it as solid as a few months ago. see this is why I don't feel like it's worth pastebinning
>>
>>30167678
>you will never fondle marble's marbles or climb lime's sublime dimes.
it's a crime.
>>
>Maud isn't a people-person
>Doesn't "get" how things really work, vis a vis social situations
>Comes across cousin Anon, upset for some reason
>Unable to figure out what she should do to comfort him, she unbuttons her frock and lets her breasts spill out
>While Anon is stunned and wondering why his cousin just decided to show him her tits, Maud grabs his head and pulls his face into her cleavage
>Maud notices that Anon seems to enjoy it; or, at least, he doesn't dislike it
>Maud now knows exactly what to do whenever she thinks her cousin Anon is upset
>>
>>30167684
>see this is why I don't feel like it's worth pastebinning
Nigga, nobody's stopping you from cleaning it up before pastebinning.
Changing a line or two for better flow or consistency, fixing typos you missed, that's the benefit of posting green in the thread and later binning it; you can get rid of the kinks. And as long as the changes aren't drastic, anons won't mind or even notice.
>>
>>30167763
"Maud, I'm trying to eat dinner."
>>
>>30167765
oh really? okay. huh. well alright gimme a bit, it was weeks or months before i ever screencapped my pinecest green
>>
File: 1486717304942.jpg (16KB, 340x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486717304942.jpg
16KB, 340x378px
>>30167778
>pinecest
>>
File: dazzz.jpg (930KB, 1443x900px) Image search: [Google]
dazzz.jpg
930KB, 1443x900px
>Your siren grandmothers will never rub themselves on you to mark you with their scent
>They will never wear flashy clothing to attract you as a mate
>They will never present you will small, shiny rocks and hide behind the couch, watching you until you pick it up and "accept" their gift
Fish are weird.
>>
>>30167833
>They will never wear flashy clothing to attract you as a mate
well no, they're women.
>>
>>30167842
One of them (the sirens or Anon) have gotta have fishy "lemme smash" instincts, and it probably won't be Anon who has'em. Then again it would be pretty funny if Anon suddenly got the powerful urge to wear clothes with rhinestones on them and show them off around the sirens.
>>
>>30167842
technically they're scary sea monsters.
>>
File: Cousin Candyass.png (1MB, 2484x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Cousin Candyass.png
1MB, 2484x2893px
>Aunt Cadence will never call you up at work in the middle of the day and tell you that she's starving for cuddles
>>
File: Twilight loves Anon.png (1MB, 993x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight loves Anon.png
1MB, 993x1280px
>>30167929
Question:
Is Anon the son of one of Aunt Candy's brothers or sisters, or is he Twilight's son?
>>
>>30168005
One of Aunt Candy's siblings. That way he can incest with Twilight while she's still young and experimental.
>>
File: image.png (518KB, 561x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
518KB, 561x950px
>>30164601
>>30164168
>"Oh no daddy, anything but that. I'm still a virgin"
>>
>>30168071
wha? inlaws arent incest. it's just cheating on someone
>>
>>30168110
....Fuck, you're right. Uh... dammit, switch it around. Cousin Candy texts Anon saying that she's starving for cuddles, and she proceeds to snuggle Anon inappropriately.
>>
i had a weirdnice couple of scenarios in my head this morning, not sure how to use them, just a brainstorm at this point... but..
like first it's a brother that's moving away or something and his sister confesses she loves him, and he has to know before he leaves..
and then he says that's the only reason he was moving, couldnt bear being near her when he wants her too..
and they make all these plans to move someplace where nobody knows them and just have a big-ass family and if they end up feelin the same for each other, bonus
then like a sequel story where the dad's talking to the one daughter he had, telling her about this, because the mom died in childbirth. and she's just like fuck yes let's pick up on those plans, it's not too late to have that big family
>>
>>30155065
MAKE IT HAPPEN PLS
>>
>>30168072
T H I N N
>>
>>30167698
I, for one, appreciate your alliteration Anon.
>>
File: 1441308349513.png (474KB, 1078x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1441308349513.png
474KB, 1078x1191px
>>30164161
>>30164170
>>30164608
>>30164628
>>30164728
>"or I'll be back tomorrow night too."
i see what you did there, please do. In return i offer you my rarest Gilda
>>
>>30168902
>>
File: gilda revtrap thread 01.jpg (104KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gilda revtrap thread 01.jpg
104KB, 675x1200px
>Your cousin Gilda will never be this THICC
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 520x1534px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 520x1534px
>"Hey big bro, who's ready for their daily dose of rape?"
>>
what about a story about apple bloom coming home crying because theyve started showering in gym this year and diamond tiara and silver spoon made fun of her
and her big brother has to comfort her and tell her her body looks just fine
>>
File: 200_s.gif (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
17KB, 200x200px
>>30157440
>don't get pissy
>>
>>30159780
>threesome
>cuckold
you're retarded
>>
File: father_guacamole.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
father_guacamole.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>30160676
>>
>>30169204
>Vinyl talking
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 725x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 725x408px
>>30169334
>mute meme
>>
>>30167698
Anon, you are both a poet and a scholar.
>>
File: rarity wut.jpg (15KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
rarity wut.jpg
15KB, 320x270px
>>30160676
>tfw your waifu is simultaneously the mother of your children, your daughter, and your mother-in-law.
>>
>>30169204
Sure babe, did you remember to wear good shoes, and how much of a head start do you want before I chance you down? Because we don't want to freak out the neighbor again.
>>
>>30167929
Thank you for call Anubis industries. How may I direct your call?
>PEETTZERRRR
Please hold.*cue Nickelback hold music*

Anon it's her again~
> *Sigh* Pencil her in during my lunch break, again
Yes sir.

He said you may come in during your usual time
>P---petzer. *Click*
>>
>>30169403
>after you died, she traveled back in time to live with your past self and got pregnant, giving birth to her past self
>repeat cycle ad infinitum
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 540x1479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 540x1479px
>>30169609
>"But you said it's my turn to rape YOU"
>>
>>30169643
>you will never argue with your cute sister about who is going to be doing the raping today
>you will never end up both raping each other at the same time
>>
>>30167863
I support this motion heavily. If he's siren-blooded, he should have siren traits.
>>
>>30167833
>The small tiny rocks are diamonds.
>Don't know where they keep finding raw uncut diamonds.
>Pawns them for those stacks man.
>Dazzlings are hurt deeply but rationalize the diamonds must not be big enough
>They resolve to make them bigger.
The next morning they all complain about sore buttholes
>3 giant diamonds are sitting on the coffee table.
>Dazzlings poop diamonds
>It's the equivalent of passing a kidney stone.
>There's a reason they're called Dazzlings
>>
>>30169657
Epilogue

>With the money from the big rocks you building a giant fishbowl shaped house.
>Complete with a bubble chest for Sonata, a castle shaped recliner for Adagio, and diving man punching bag for Aria.
>They accept your gifts.
>Life is good
>>
>>30168072
>"Kiss me, daddy. Kiss me like you kiss mother."
>>
>>30159780
>Cuckholding
I get what you're saying with that one line, but the story goes in the complete opposite direction.
>>
File: 1421035500400.jpg (33KB, 396x708px) Image search: [Google]
1421035500400.jpg
33KB, 396x708px
>>30162616
Now this is some incest I can get behind
>>
>>30160843
I feel ashamed of the boner I have right now.
>>
File: ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png (122KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png
122KB, 500x397px
>>30169998
the only thing you should be ashamed of is missing those quads
>>
>>30169158
>"Yeah, hey, you didn't touch me in my sleep, so that's cool. I guess I made coffee. Now quit bein' a faggot and grab a mug already."

>>30168902
RARE
>>
>>30169654
>You are Anon, and you had the WEIRDEST urge to buy some shiny blankets and throw them over the couch.
>It's ugly as shit, but you feel strangely proud.
>Adagio walks into the room with a mug of coffee, having just woken up.
>That's right; you've been at this all night. Like a parent waking up early to put out Christmas presents, you woke up at 4 AM (not that you wanted to) and spent a few hours making your couch super ugly.
>"Anon? Why did you decorate the couch w-with... oh, my..."
>Adagio gasps and drops her mug, and then brings both hands to her mouth.
>You've never seen Adagio blush like this.
>>
File: 1491341493730.jpg (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491341493730.jpg
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>30170546
>You are Anon, and it is about an hour later.
>Adagio retreated to her room, and you can hear strange noises coming from it.
>Not strange as in "probably masturbating", but strange as in "is that a power-drill I hear?".
>You-
>Aria walks into the room without a word.
>She has a shiny bundle of cloth in her hands, and she scurries over to the couch.
>She glances at you nervously and gives you a wide berth, like she's afraid you're going to chase her away.
>...you mean, you're feeling a bit territorial over your nest, but you PROBABLY weren't gonna chase Aria off.
>As quickly as she can, Aria unfolds the cloth and drapes it over the backrest of your couch.
>It's gaudy; the colours clash; it has tassels; and it has ribbons of shiny crap all over it.
>It's the ugliest throw-blanket you've ever seen, and it's PERFECT.
>You feel a strange, massive rush of affection for Aria.
>You have the urge to bring her over to your couch-nest, hold her down, and rub yourself all over her.
>>
>>30155057
>>30155082
>>30155114
>>30155128
>>30155164

Holy fuck that is so hot.
>>
>>30170894
Fluttershy is best sexual predator.
>>
>>30170624
Now do Sonata
>>
File: 347123901093.png (536KB, 727x545px) Image search: [Google]
347123901093.png
536KB, 727x545px
>>30171275
>You are Anon, and you feel pretty embarrassed.
>A few minutes ago you were snuggling with Aria on your horrible couch-nest, when Sonata approached.
>She had the most ridiculous getup on; it was covered with rhinestones and fake plastic jewels, and she seemed to go out of her way to make it as blue as possible.
>You felt a strange attraction to it, as though Sonata had approached you wearing a slinky evening gown.
>Sonata had inched her way closer, staring at you attentively.
>You could tell by her stiff movements that she was prepared to run away at a moment's notice.
>Everything was fine until she got within about 3 feet of you.
>You felt a surge of aggression, and you lept to your feet to confront your siren grandmother.
>You felt... strangely protective of Aria, and Sonata was encroaching in a situation where she wasn't welcome.
>You have no idea how to describe it.
>Sonata, as you had predicted, immediately turned tail and ran out of the room.
>When you turned around, you found Aria sitting on the couch; blushing hard and biting one of her fingers.
>About an hour later, something out of the corner of your eye moved.
>You whipped your head around just in time to see a blue hand retreat through a doorway.
>Left in its wake was a fist-sized geode, split open to reveal its shiny contents.
>You bite your lip, blushing unexpectedly.
"Oh, FUCK yes."
>You got an erection and you have no idea why.
>>
>>30171463
Glad to know you have a broken neck, that pic must have been painful to post and I hope you get better.
>>
File: 1491115244791.jpg (69KB, 447x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491115244791.jpg
69KB, 447x453px
Oh god, it's awful. It's so awful. Everything I wrote yesterday is fine, but I slept like shit last night and everything I wrote this morning is just the worst.

>Character did this
>Character reacted like that
>Character said this while doing that
>Character made a scrunchie face and did a thing
>Doing a thing, character reacted and said something

Fucking kill me. Absolutely nothing happens, but I somehow managed to describe it in incredible (and unnecessary) detail. Jesus, and the sex scene is even worse. It's not erotic. It reads like I'm transcribing a porn video so that blind people can masturbate to it.

I'm sorry, Incest Thread. I tried. At the latest, I'll post the update early in the next thread's life.
>>
>>30171741
RiP Analplug, we hardly knew ye...its mang, just post it after you clean it up then.
>>
>>30171741
Isn't that all green texts though?
>>
File: 1492635377950.png (271KB, 1025x739px) Image search: [Google]
1492635377950.png
271KB, 1025x739px
>>30171758
>>RiP Analplug
>He died as he lived: consumed by anxiety

>>30171764
True enough. But there's a difference between describing something and making a list of what's happening. There's got to be flow, not just "And then he did this. And then he did this. And then he did this."

It'll be worth the wait. I'm gonna take a nap and try again.
>>
>>30171741
It happens, man. just get more sleep.
>>
>>30171802
Sounds good, enjoy your nap.
>>
>>30160748
okay here. i did it accountlessly.
https://pastebin.com/8RjH0Wmt
>>
The constant loading circle on every thread tab is slowly driving me fucking insane.
>>
File: 1489893406677.png (146KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1489893406677.png
146KB, 894x894px
>>30172135
>>
>>30172165
You think you have it bad, my 100 mb down/ 7.5 up internet is working at fucking 7 down 1 up. Forget opening webms or playing online, let alone loading a simple fucking picture. Fat chance I'll hear from the isp until monday.
>>
>>30172200
I know that feel.

>Internet is inexplicably shitty sometimes
>300kbps peak
>Try to open image
>750kb size, 1500x780 px
>Individual horizontal lines appear as the image jerks into existence, inch by inch
>45 seconds later, the image is finished loading
>>
>>30172212
I remember that shit happening when I had 56k internet. Fucking image would be at 95% loaded and then it would just say fuck it and fail to load and leave me with a white screen saying "Image has timed out, because fuck you and everything you do."
>>
>>30172200
It's not about my shitty internet, it's about gookmoot doing something with the ads. It's constantly trying to make a connection and load them despite using adblocker. So even if the page is technically loaded, it acts like it's not.
>>
>>30172224
>Downloads failing
Oh god, I remember that. It made looking for porn so frustrating. I'm getting flashbacks of pastel-coloured geocity websites with embedded menus and transparent boxes with little Xs in the corner.
>>
>>30172165
I never use tabs so I dunno how that works, why thread pages would be 'loading'.. but my browser does freeze periodically
>>
>>30172212
God that brings me back
>>30172224
that, I didn't get until recently. I think my graphics card and firefox don't get along perfectly, so every so often firefox is like "i refuse to load any more graphics until you restart me" and a third of images will stop working, claim they have errors, etc.
>>
>>30172236
Maybe use noscript too?
>>
>>30172236
My internet isn't supposed to be shitty, but at the moment it is, and if gookmoot is engaging in fuckery and let's be honest, he probably is it isn't helping matters none. Either way the dice falls it doesn't matter in the end, just makes things a bit more tedious than it should be, but having lived through 56k internet, I know things aren't as bad as they could be.
>>30172259
It'd be pretty fucking hard to go back to those speeds, but if worst came worst, it'd be better than nothing.
>>30172277
I've not had those issues with firefox and I'm using a gtx 980 ti
>>
>>30172445
it used to be a lot worse. imgur used to just clog me up completely until and even after a restart
>>
>>30171463
>30170894

This is quite interesting. Fleshing it out and giving it its own writeup seems to be in order I hope to see this sort of thing in Sirens, if you're the same Anon behind that piece. Either way, its nicely done.
>>
>daughter (possibly apple bloom) finds out her pa is one o'dem peddlefiles
>feels bad for him since he's got nobody and he hasnt tried to molest her or nothin
>offers to help him get nekkid pic-a-tures of other young lasses by the usual method: trading pictures of yer own daughter.
>she's happy to pose for those, and will say it was just her being a typical teen if you get caught
>something something
>lewd ensues
>>
>>30172677
I like it when non-humans turn into humans and retain some of their non-human instincts and behaviour.
>>
>>30171741
>It reads like I'm transcribing a porn video so that blind people can masturbate to it.
fucking kek, post it m8 I need some giggles
>>
>>30172957
yeah i would love to get a job doing the audio "Captioning" for the blind. it's pretty cool.
>>
>>30173067
>"How's it goin', Phil?"
"Pretty good, Randy."
>"What numbers are you pushin'?"
"14 today already."
>Randy whistles appreciatively.
>"The boss'll like that."
>You nod in agreement and turn your attention back to your computer terminal.
>Your co-worker takes the hint and leaves your office.
>You press play, watching this video for the third time today, making sure that you have the porn star's movements written down accurately.
>Your phone's alarm goes off, letting you know that your lunch break is starting.
>As the actress takes another cumshot to the face, you smile and turn your alarm off.
>You aren't eating lunch today.
>>
>>30169640
>>30169403
>>30160676
>>30160652

You guys forgot the bit where Anon is secretly Rarity at the end

That was a weird short story.
>>
>>30173067
>>30172957
>[Disco music playing in the background]
>>
File: 1493427415456.jpg (21KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493427415456.jpg
21KB, 398x297px
>>30155091
>A book slams against the wall sperating their Rooms

Goodnight mom!
>Goodnight Ms sparkle!

Wait... Two voices?!

>Twilight rushes to her son's room and swings the door open.

Pic related
>>
>>30173448
>It's Anon and his cousin Flurry Heart
>>
>>30173107
nah i'd be the one reading the lines in the recording booth! but I could write them too. i wouldnt know what level of detail was important, though. there'd be a real issue of vocabulary.. you wouldnt be sure if using a shorthand, say, reverse cowgirl, was useful... or if they dont know what that is.. so youd describe it in detail. but maybe that'd be insulting because nobody likes hearing something explained when they know what it is already under a simpler name
>>
>>30171463
>dat drawfag tho
>>
I feel like I should contribute more, but all I have now is premise jumpoffs for others to use.. like..
>rainbow dash is sick of her brat of a brother getting into her shit
>wants to play a trick on him
>writes a bunch of fake entries in her diary about how totally in love with him she is and how much she wants his hot bod
>(he did read it)
>that'll teach him. then i'll see how awkward he is, laugh at him, and tell him the jig is up
>instead he takes it upon himself to fulfill her fantasy. no reason to ask since he knows she wants it.. it'll be a nice surprise.
>he was only being a brat because he likes her and doesnt know how to say it
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>30173448
>"Anon?! You're cheating on me?! With my girlfriend?!"
>>
>>30174475
Shit just real!
>>
>>30174416
This has some premise, does Rainbow act awkward and try to back only for Anon to try even harder to sweep her off her feet, or does she go along with it to see if he is legit, only to get more and more into it as time goes on?
>>
>>30174475
>Twi and Sunset got together after a bad break up, raise Anon into being their man
>Secretly hit on Anon behind each others back to see who gets him to crack and fuck them first
>When caught, they just let loose and make it a threeway relationship
>Run off to another town and take Sunset as a wife, with Twilight coming along as Sunset's "roommate"
>Proceeds to fuck daily marking the new home in their sex juices. Everywhere.
>Proceed as normal until normal baby crazy again, this time with a man of the house. Breed like their the last living beings on a planet of zombies.
>>
>>30174564
exactly! it's wide open
i'd even entertain the idea that he isn't REALLY in love with her, but she's a little too good at writing convincing desperation and he just bites the bullet and does what he thinks will make her feel good, since he feels guilty about being a dick. basically "Even after how I've behaved, she still feels this way? god i've been a heel. i'm going to go eat her out right now and not complain"
>>
File: ami blush.jpg (84KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
ami blush.jpg
84KB, 500x368px
>>30174597
>Proceeds to fuck daily marking the new home in their sex juices. Everywhere.
>>
File: gilscape.png (262KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gilscape.png
262KB, 1600x900px
>>30164161
I remember making that image, glad it's making it's way around. And the comment in the exif data is still there. I hope you like it!
>>
File: 1452887650719.jpg (366KB, 1414x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1452887650719.jpg
366KB, 1414x1469px
Patiently awaiting Lagrange Points
>>
File: 1441782429543.jpg (787KB, 3212x2391px) Image search: [Google]
1441782429543.jpg
787KB, 3212x2391px
>>30171802
This story was making me feel good in a non sexual manner though. Does it really have to lead to sex so quickly?
>>
>>30175086
nothin like delayed gratification
this is good art aside from the wonky feature placement. is there something special in that bagged lunch? like.. extremely wet panties in a plastic bag?
>>
>You and your sister Twilight have gotten really close.. and in a surprisingly undramatic moment of totally platonic couchsnuggles, you confess your love.
>it doesnt even feel real but you just talk calmly about it for hours and dont even get lovey lovey, just make it clear you plan to, slowly, by and by. sensibly
>Twi suddenly starts reading wayyy too many manga on the subject and some part of her snaps a little
>she still seems fine and calm when you talk to her, but she starts doing things like leaving soaked panties in your bed, writing super lewd notes and slipping them into your lunch, taking pictures of herself and sending them to you at semi-opportune times... and not just standard ero selfies, but like really contorted shots of her anatomy at different angles and perspectives, and face-and-upper-body closeups featuring the entire panoply of emotions
>One's just a picture of her bare feet standing in a puddle
>then she starts drawing adorable as fuck ms paint drawings of the two of you fucking and prints them out and puts them in a shoebox and leaves it in the bathroom for you to find
>how'd she know you had to shit? wait.. that's why she cooked a nearly all vegetable dinner.
>you put a stop to it before it graduates to her writing songs
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x449px
>>30171802
>he died as he lived: consumed by anxiety
Fuck, I know that feel all too well.
>>
>>30175101
uh, or maybe just her favorite type of sandwich yknow? Gilda isn't one to carry a debt for too long
>>
>>30175086
Wait, he's not talking about the Gilda story, is he?
I thought he was writing the Siren stuff today.
>>
File: knux.jpg (8KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
knux.jpg
8KB, 242x200px
>tfw your sister is actually called Gabby
>>
>>30175182
Whoops, meant to quote >>30156662
>>
File: preggo_trixie.png (183KB, 846x874px) Image search: [Google]
preggo_trixie.png
183KB, 846x874px
>>30158579
>>
File: full.png (182KB, 630x910px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
182KB, 630x910px
>>30175165
Sorry i just joined this thread i really have no idea what's going on but i would assume it's the gilda story since it's the one im reading
>>
File: 1454473452316.gif (836KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454473452316.gif
836KB, 500x373px
>>30175228
muh heart
>>
File: 1495045288470.jpg (197KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495045288470.jpg
197KB, 590x600px
>"Grrrrrrrrrrrr..."
>You look down at the girl tugging on your arm.
>What was wrong with her?
"Sonata?"
>"Grrrrrrrrrr..."
>You realize that she isn't looking at you at all.
>Her glare is fixed firmly on the woman in front of you.
>You look up at the terribly confused grocery store worker and back down to Sonata.
"She was just asking if we want a free sample."
>"A free sample of her body, probably."
>You turn to your right in shock as Aria grabs your other arm and clamps down tight.
"Aria, what the fuck?"
>"Just look at her Anon. She's a total skank."
>"Grrrr!" Sonata growls, conveying her agreement through tone.
>You're about to offer an apology to the poor woman, who looked insulted and confused in equal measure, when your vision is filled with poof.
>Adagio stood between you and the sample lady with her arms spread to keep you separated.
>"Come along Anon. No grandson of ours is going to associate with someone so slutty."
>Your grandmother and two grandaunts lead you away.
>One last glance over your shoulder show the poor sample lady staring with a blank expression, trying to make sense of what just happened.
>You decided to treat this as a learning experience.
>Pregnant sirens are extremely territorial.
>>
File: 1474649730080.jpg (32KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474649730080.jpg
32KB, 491x491px
>>30175182
>tfw I was once attracted to a girl who happened to have the same name as my sister
>>
File: 1469577966067.png (370KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1469577966067.png
370KB, 1280x828px
>>30175344
Top cute.
>>
>>30175228
The child will bring glory to the motherland
>>
>>30175366
the child will come out with fetal alcohol syndrome because she wouldnt stop drinking during her pregnancy
>>
>>30175371
Nonsense. Vodka make baby strong, give it bones of steel
>>
>>30175385
Official Yak detected
>>
File: 1495686120346.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495686120346.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>30174475
>"Hey Anon you want to have a warm up sess until your mom gets home? Maybe she can join us on the couch it'll be a nice surprise for her after a long day."
>>
>>30175404
Oh my, I would very hard.
>>
>>30175228
there's so many great pregnancy-related magic tricks you can do too
>>
File: 1487525910034.png (2MB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1487525910034.png
2MB, 1350x1800px
>>30175404
>Twimom's girlfriend Sunset jacks you off in your mom's tits.
>Sunset licks off your cum from Twi's tits and start making out with her.
>Sunset and Twi start swapping your jizz from their mouths.
>>
>>30174416
>>30174564
>or does she go along with it to see if he is legit

>Rainbow Dash and Anon are fraternal twins
>They compete for everything
>They also prank each other incessantly to the point they take every thing the other does with suspicion
>One day, Rainbow Dash has a brilliant scheme, the prank to end all pranks: she writes in her diary really mushy stuff about how he loves Anon as more than a brother, yadda yadda, even writing her "fantasies"
>She knows Anon reads her diary
>It would be hilarious to see how he reacts
>Nothing happens
>Rainbow Dash starts prodding him about her diary and how unguarded it is
>Still nothing
>Rainbow Dash grows impatient
>She knows Anon read her diary
>Rainbow Dash starts lightly flirting with him
>Things start escalating
>Snnrk hilarious
>The day before Rainbow decided to let Anon know he was rused, he does a night raid; sneaking into her bedroom and getting into her covers.
>She can't break character now! the pay off wouldn't be as great!
>Anon ends up sticking his dick in her
>At this point Dash calls it
>"A-Anon you idiot, it was just a ruse! I don't love you like that!"
>"Ah, but you see, I knew that it was only a ruse, but I played along anyway, joke's on you, I broke your hymen"
>W-What!? How can he not love THE Rainbow Dash? What's not to love!?
>Rainbow Dash refuses to lose
>"Oh yeah, big guy? Well, I knew that you knew it was all a prank, but I did it anyway because I knew you would take it this far! Guess what? You just fucked your sister, sick-o"
>Anon has a smirk on his face
>"No it's you that's been rused, because I knew that you knew that I knew about your "feelings" being a prank and would take it too far, so I bought a dildo. You see, I'm not actually using my dick!"
>"Ah! I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew..."
>They actually fucked by the end of their attempted mindfuckery
>>
File: 1415504089779.jpg (141KB, 729x943px) Image search: [Google]
1415504089779.jpg
141KB, 729x943px
>>30174717
You're good people anon.
>>
File: IAMBECOMEPANCAKE.jpg (19KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
IAMBECOMEPANCAKE.jpg
19KB, 342x359px
>>30175350
>The cousin I had an incest thing with got a boyfriend with my name after I left
>>
File: Chusma.gif (2MB, 292x198px) Image search: [Google]
Chusma.gif
2MB, 292x198px
>>30175344
Surprised it didn't end like pic related.
>>
File: 1493215445931.png (162KB, 1194x939px) Image search: [Google]
1493215445931.png
162KB, 1194x939px
>>30175352
They're the cutest.
>>
Is CAPTCHA back?
>>
>>30175933
Yup, fucking goot moot just wanted to skim off a few extra dollars.
>>
>>30175461
>>30175404
Dick status muh
>>
File: 1493613250545.png (1MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1493613250545.png
1MB, 2000x2400px
>>30175344
Part 2

"Alright girls...what was that all about?"
>The three Sirens sit on your couch before you.
>Aria and Adagio cast there eyes away.
>Sonata is the only one to maintain eye contact.
>"What are you taking about Nonny?" she asks, tilting her head and acting oblivious.
"Well for starters, you almost gave that poor girl a heart attack! What's with the growling?"
>"Oh...that." Sonata's face hardens as she crosses her arms over her chest.
>"Don't play dumb Nonny. I saw the way you were looking at you. It was like you were hungry."
"I was! She had food!"
>Sonata gasped, recoiling back and putting a hand over her heart.
>"So you admit it! You were looking at her!"
>You groan and place your palm to your face.
>"I was more worried about her looks than his. Did you see how she was eyeing him? Bet she was imagining him undressed."
>You raise your head to glare at Aria.
>Not helping.
"That's ridiculous Aria."
>"Is it? You're related to me, so you have to be at least a little sexy. No way she wasn't checking you out. Besides, did you see what she was wearing?"
"She was wearing the store uniform," you point out.
>"And I seem to recall someone telling me that uniforms are sexy."
>Aria raises an eyebrow, waiting for you to challenge her.
>Well...fuck, what do you say to that?
>With a heavy sigh, you lower your gaze and rub your temples.
>Why do you put up with this again?

Damn you, character limit!
>>
>>30175577
Dub dubs mean they should stop messing around and just fuck already.
>>
>>30176152
Part 3

>A pair shoes appeared in your vision.
>You raise your eyes again to see Adagio's face.
>She was pouting.
>"Anonymous, look...I'm sorry. What we did, what all of us did -" she shot a quick look over her shoulder at her sisters. "-was over the line. We're all just worried."
>She placed a hand on her tummy. "Our babies need a daddy. They need you. We need you. We can't afford to lose you."
>You're taken aback.
>A response just can't seem to form in your mind.
>When you do nothing to answer, Adagio steps forward and puts her arms around you.
>She presses her face against your chest.
>While you're distracted by her, the other two move in and hug you from the sides.
>Oh yeah, that's why you put up with it.
"I...I love you girls."
>"We love you too," they reply in unison.
>>
>>30176160
....hnnnnnnng, my heart, my dick, WHAT DO I DO?!
>>
File: 1492562895400.jpg (35KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492562895400.jpg
35KB, 661x720px
>>30175577
>joke's on you, I broke your hymen
I had a giggle.
>>
>>30176169
Satisfy both with a session of long, slow love making followed by snuggling?
>>
File: image.png (810KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
810KB, 1024x768px
>You will never be a firm right-wing Anon
>You will never have Starlight as your firm left-wing sister
>The two of you will never constantly argue politics
>The day will never come when the two of you secretly realize that all of the anger is actually sexual tension
>You will never have a fight with her that eventually leads to angry sex
>The two of you will never fight for who gets to be on top while banging
>You will never destroy the house, leaving your juices in every room during your rage fueled lust session
>>
>>30176453
>firm right-wing Anon
>firm left-wing sister
>all of the anger is actually sexual tension
It's not sexual tension.
>>
>>30176468
Rage sex is best sex.
>>
File: image.png (41KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 720x875px
You are all wonderful people and I'm glad I get to spend time here with you
>>
>>30175999
See >>30174762

Pic very related
>>
File: autism.gif (181KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
181KB, 190x152px
>>30176516
We're all one big happy family
>>
File: image.png (602KB, 1018x1487px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
602KB, 1018x1487px
>Cousin Octi is visiting from Britbong land
>"FAKKIN ELL THAT WOZ A ROIGHT SHITTY FLOIGHT"
"R-right"
>"THE FLOIGHT ATTENDEE WOZ A CUNT, WOULDNT EVEN LEMME GIT A PINT OF FAKKIN LAGER, TOO YOUNG SHE SAID"
"Well, you ARE underage. You have to be 21 to be able to drink over here"
>"U WOT"
>"ANYWAY" Octavia starts undressing and grabs your crotch "LETS GIT THIS STARTED, I 'AVENT 'AD ANY SINCE THE FLOIGHT 'AVE I?"
"What the hell Octi?! We're cousins!"
>"SO WOT? YOU THINK YOU TOO GOOD CAUSE YOURE NOT ME BRUV?"
"No! I mean that family members aren't supposed to have sex with each other!"
>"YOU WOT? ME AN ME MUM AND ME DAD AND ME BRUV SHAG ALL THE TIME, ITS FAMILY TRADITION INNIT?"
>>
File: 46.jpg (274KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
274KB, 3000x3000px
>>30176680
>>
File: 1478344430190.jpg (204KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1478344430190.jpg
204KB, 945x945px
>>30175461
Anon, it's dangerous to have an erection as strong as mine is.
>>
>>30176152
>>"Don't play dumb Nonny. I saw the way you were looking at you. It was like you were hungry."
>"I was! She had food!"
kek'd
>>
>>30176160
dawww
>>
>>30175344
>>30176152
>>30176160
Well, fuck. I think that by the rules of writefaggotry you must take the mantle of the siren story and cast pluggo out in shame.
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 434x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 434x554px
So anon how does it feel knowing you have a badass treasure hunter for a mom?
Do you feel...emasculated?
>>
File: IMG_7834.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7834.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>30177005
>she will never use her whip as a leash to lead your penis to bed.
>>
>>30177005
No, I feel lonely because being a treasure hunter means that Daring Mom is gone most of the time.
>>
File: 1492399782100.png (2MB, 1500x2656px) Image search: [Google]
1492399782100.png
2MB, 1500x2656px
>>30177082
At least she's got a nice looking intern to keep you company
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30177132
>cheating on momfu
>>
>>30177082

Also, when was the last time she brought home any actual treasure? She just leaves and spends weeks out in the jungle, poking around ruins that have already been picked clean and shitting out unripened plantains. Nothing to show for it but a huge deficit in our bank account and yet another case of jungle crabs.

I don't want a mom that thinks she's Indiana Jones. I want a mom that's here, with me.

Sucking my dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>30177179
>>30177082
You could always go with her
Maybe play a little game where you're the bad guy who "captures" her and has your way with her
>>
File: OUohntG.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
OUohntG.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>30176453
The election must have be the best sex of their lives.
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 434x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 434x554px
>>30177242
"So Starlight how does it feel knowing a man will always be above you?
>"Fuck you, you sexist pig!"
>you've heard enough as you shove her face back into the pillow as you plow her
>>
File: 1494836415859.png (207KB, 1098x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1494836415859.png
207KB, 1098x1225px
>>30175404
>>30175461
>Sunset will never sit on Twi's mouth while she instructs you how to fuck your mother and make her cum.
>Sunset gropes one of her tits and squeezes the nipple hard giving herself an excited yelp as you thrust in and out of Twi.
>"That's right Anon fill your mother up, give yourself a sibling!~"
>Sunset grabs you and starts putting her tongue down your throat as Twi's walls started milking your member painting the womb you came out of white.
>Twi gives a muffed moan as a response while Sunset's ass covers her face where her girlfriend's juices all over her cheeks and chin.
>>
>>30177287
She became a lot more submissive after that night.
>>
File: 1495810295006.png (9KB, 633x808px) Image search: [Google]
1495810295006.png
9KB, 633x808px
>>30177455
>>
You know those typical porn vids where the mother teaches her daughter how to suck her boyfriend's dick?

Just replace boyfriend with brother :^)
>>
File: 1495519757429m.jpg (96KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
1495519757429m.jpg
96KB, 1024x878px
>>30177455
>>
>>30176797
Thanks for the kind words, (and three (You)s in one post!) but the thought of trying to write a long running story fills me with self-loathing dread. I am NOT ready to take on a large project, both because of my low skill level and my rather tight time. There's also the problem of being such a massive idiot, I forgot the password to my Pastebin and got myself closed out after ONE DAY.

For the time, I shall stay a humble (You) farmer, tending my modest crop and watching the others with wide eyed wonder. Perhaps one day I will be able to join them. For now, this is fine.
>>
>>30177595
Well, you're more than welcome to keep on writing short stories here until you're ready to write something big.
>>
File: Bl8haQB.gif (844KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bl8haQB.gif
844KB, 499x281px
>>30176160
>>She placed a hand on her tummy. "Our babies need a daddy. They need you. We need you. We can't afford to lose you."
Sh-Shut up. I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying.
>>
>>30177455
I wonder what happens 9 months later.
>>
>>30177455
>>30177990
Will Sunset and Twi they got the second baby from a donor or will Sunset just straight up say that Twilight fucked her son?
What would the rest of the M6 think?
>>
>>30178062
>"I was drunk!"
"I was horny."
>"It was dark!"
"We both thought it was Sunset."
>"It just happened!"
"I could have stopped but said fuck it, let's keep going and see what happens."
>"He can do this amazing thing with his tongue!"
"I can do this -amazing- thing with my tongue."
>>
>>30178138
>"Oh well at least the first generation doesn't have any harmful effects."
>"Darling, tell me all the juicy details."
>>
>>30178242

>turns out all of Twimom's friends are into incest too, they just hid it because they thought the others would think it's weird
>now that the truth is out in the open, they want in on it
>Anon basically gets a harem of his mother, her best friends and her girlfriend
>impregnates all seven of them
>>
File: image.png (548KB, 1332x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
548KB, 1332x1024px
>(This is certainly a sticky situation. Me and Anon should try this sometime)
>>
File: 1468429277562.png (1MB, 5314x5699px) Image search: [Google]
1468429277562.png
1MB, 5314x5699px
>>30176516
>>
>>30178454
>Panko-mom had visited Equestria several times via that statue and had absorbed a lot of Equestrian culture from all those times impersonating pony-Pinkie Pie
>Now considers nose-boops to be a very intimate gesture
>>
File: 1490121298933.jpg (34KB, 419x362px) Image search: [Google]
1490121298933.jpg
34KB, 419x362px
>>30177455
>>"That's right Anon fill your mother up, give yourself a sibling!~"
>>
>>30178263
Yessss
>>
>>30178398
>"Hey nonny guess who's back from work!"
>You will never spend quality time with your archaeologist mom after she has been gone for a month.
>After a busy day going to the movies, arcade and going to a fancy restaurant you and Daring will never end the day on the jacuzzi bathtub that she got from being paid for her expeditions.
>Daring will never come to your side and cradle your cheek with her hand then kiss you on your lips.
>"How did I get so lucky having a son like you?"
>She straddles you.
>"Let me show you how much I love you."
>>
>>30179247
"So, uh..."
>You glance down at the bump on your mother's stomach, feeling distinctly awkward.
"How are we gonna explain-"
>"Well, sonny boy," says your mom cheerfully, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and pulling you into a half-hug, "I think I came across a fertility statue deep in the jungles of Perhoof during my last outing."
>Her hand slides down your chest as your mother smiles at you seductively.
>"I think I'll need some help writing up the details."
>Her fingers dance across the pants-bound head of your cock.
>"Think you're up to help inspire your old mom?"
>>
>>30178469
>human panko mom brings horse panko mom through the mirror
>you get twin moms for your birthday
>>
File: gniteaws.png (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gniteaws.png
93KB, 300x300px
>>30179323
>twin moms for your birthday
Good Lord, I've never even thought of this. This is revolutionary.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 826x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 826x968px
>>30179322
>>30179247
*wipes sweat*
Zoo wee mama
>>
>>30179247
>>30179322
>Daring will never ride you as the water begins to become lukewarm.
>"Ahh~ I needed this after the expedition!"
>>
>>30179323
This actually has potential for a new breed of incest stories. What if Anon's various incestuous relationships were brought on by his family member's horse-self coming in through the portal and having a very relaxed attitude towards incest? Like, human-Sunset would need a big push in order to start fucking her little brother, but horse-Sunset is all too eager to start licking Anon's cock like it's her favourite lollipop. Maybe Anon knows that it's not technically his sister, or maybe he just thinks that Sunset has suddenly taken a carnal interest in his dick's personal health.

What's important is that by the time human-Sunset wisens up to what's going on and confronts them, she'll find two very willing participants for a bit of sexy fun; one of which is a body-double who knows her better than she knows herself and knows exactly what to say in order to convince Sunset to get down on her knees and bury her face into Anon's crotch.

>"Anon and I have been fucking for, like, an hour, Sunny. I know you can smell him."
>Smell it? You can practically TASTE it.
>N-Not that you like it or anything!
>Your body-double gives your lil' bro's dick a couple of casual pumps with her hand.
>You can't help but follow the engorged head of Anon's cock as it bobs up and down.
>You unconsciously lick your lips as a little bead of pre-cum forms on the tip of his dick.
>Not-you smiles seductively.
>"You're not fooling anybody, Sunny. I know for a fact that you're wondering what it would feel like for Nonny here to stretch you out."
>You bite your lip and rub your thighs together, trying to make the growing heat go away.
"N-No..."
>Not-you's smile just grows wider at your response and she starts jacking Anon off even faster.
>Your breath hitches when Anon moans out loud, and a fire is suddenly lit in your belly.
>...maybe you can do this...
>...just once, you mean...
>>
>>30179409
Did you draw this?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 900x1000px
>You have been kidnapped by Chrysalis
>"So sorry Daring Do, but your darling boy belongs to me now. We're gonna have so much fun together"
>"I don't think so! The only middle aged woman who molests my son, is me!"
>>
have an idea... not ready to post it yet, gonna flesh it out good n' feelsy.. try to live up to the examples of others here..
but you can help with some things. what would you do if your little cousin scootaloo was staying with you because she has nowhere else to go after running away from her abusive aunt and uncle (on the other side of the family from you) ?
>>
File: 1455488461706.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455488461706.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>30179520
>>
>>30179581
But then I'd feel kinda bad for using her as a cock sock
>>
>>30179573
>Anon proceeds to just dick them both into calming down.
>>30179581
Hmmm, we could use something feelsy like that, can Anon and senpai actually protect Scoots though?
>>
>>30179520
Stop. It hurts...

We had something like that in the beginning of these threads. http://pastebin.com/6Kb4dBbP
>>
>>30179573
>Jealous big sister Chryssi
>Uses her friends to keep tabs on which girls Anon is interested
>Disguises herself (using her ambiguously-established changeling ability) as the girls in question and pretends to be them
>Uses her disguise to preemptively start dating her little brother and keep him all to herself
>>
>>30177548
mom-directed sex ed stories for bro and sis are the best
>>
>>30179594
feels was the idea yeah. like the aunt and uncle did bad things and she doesnt wanna talk about it
>>30179593
definitely reluctant to just use her, but she'd be like. way eager to. because street urchins the time get that 'i dont have much to give in exchange but i need to eat' thing going.
>>
>>30179573
>"Wait what?"
>"I didn't mean to say that."
>"That's hot.."
>>
>>30179641
I think we had something like that already then. She...I cant remember off the top of my head if she was legit adopted, or if she was actually related before being adopted, but we had had that already.
>>
>>30179648
>Anon's mom isn't aware of her attraction to her own son until another woman (possibly Chrysalis) grabs Anon's interest
>>
>>30179594
>>Anon proceeds to just dick them both into calming down.
Things have been wired for him ever since he got that blessing form that one fertility goddess.
>>
>>30179670
>"Pregnant again? Oh no, that darn fertility statue strikes for a third time!"
>>
>>30179670
>Weird*
fixed. And yes, its always the fucking artifact that gives him the hypno dick of breaking...and possibly inhibitions remover. Hell, Chrysalis was even there when she got, helped her out even. She just wants in on the magic dicking.
>>
>>30179581
I would be very protective of her and would legitimately hiss at my bastard of an uncle and bitch of an aunt for being such wastes of human life if they tried to get near her again
>>
>>30179660
shit. dont wanna step on toes. link? i can still modify it. the important bits come after.
>>
>>30179822
naw it's not YOUR aunt and uncle, it's hers.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x334px
>Daring Mom and Anon are captured by Cabaleron
>He says he will kill them unless they have sex
>They agree...a little TOO quickly
>>
>>30179839
Give me a minuet to find it, the thing was pretty old.
>>
>>30179847
i love that scenario. it's also fun when it's aliens.
>it turns out she set it up so theyd have an excuse
>>
>>30179851
thanks. regardless i wanna read it. anything scoots is good. she's skinny and flat and orange.
>>
>>30179845
but Scootaloo is my cousin, so they'd be in someway related to me
>>
>>30179839
>>30179862
Found it
https://pastebin.com/X8firT3G
>>
>>30179876
nah here's an example
your mom's sister marries some guy, they have scootaloo, then they die or wahtever. that guy's sister marries some other guy, she was living with those two. they're HER aunt and uncle, but not yours.
>>
File: 1481169703869 (1).jpg (186KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481169703869 (1).jpg
186KB, 1000x1000px
>>30175344
>>Pregnant sirens are extremely territorial.
>>
>>30175228
True fact: Russian cousin Trixie would make best mom. She'd teach her daughtesr how to wrestle bears and how to get a boy blackout-drunk so that the love-making can happen.
>>
>>30179520
>Anon goes through statue to Equestria
>Wants to meet his horse-sister for the novelty of seeing what an alternate-universe version of his sister is like
>Horse-sister greets Anon with a big, sloppy kiss on the mouth
>"If you eat pussy half as well as MY Anon does, then you an' me are gonna get along just fine."
>>
>>30175352
I wanna kiss Sonata's nose.
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 1280x720px
>when she spots the fertility statue
>>
>>30179878
well that's already a lot better than I can write, and yeah it's kind of redundant with some of what I was going to do... but.. i was going to go lewder and less sad.
I think i'll change the premise so you didnt coincidentally find your cousin on the street. the rest shouldnt be too similar.
>>
>>30180219
>when she see this dick
>>
>>30180231
>I was going to go lewder and less sad.
I think I'll change the premise so you didn't coincidentally find your cousin on the street. the rest shouldn't be too similar.
Sweet, looking forward to it then.
>>
>>30180307
>"Holy shit. That thing came out of me? Just as well; it's about to go back into me again."
>>
>>30180324
yeah i've just gotta get it all planned out and formulated. so far I think I have a good story. she just comes over because she's run away from them and there's zero chance they will bother to look for her..
though it doesnt have an ending but lewdness just happens and then more happens because she is that kind of girl and she's genuinely grateful
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1280x1826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1280x1826px
Next OP should be Daring mom
>>
>>30179520
>Principal Celestia is Anon's mother
>Horse-Celestia occasionally finds time away from running an entire country to go through the portal and chill
>Tries to pass as Anon's mother and convince him to let her suck his dick
>>
How about this?

>"Fuck! That was my little Nonny's goodbye present to me!"
>>
>ywn have a body pillow of your own mother.
>ywn get it as a present from her.
>ywn read the note that says "For those long lonely nights when I'm not there. Love mom".
>>
>>30180565
And by that i mean two.
>>
>>30180524
Fuck. This pic and text wins, I think.
>>
Daring Do does kind of seem like the kind of mom who wouldn't think twice about incest. she feels so alone and her son is her whole world
>"You know, among the Hangawiwap tribe, mother-son pairings are extremely common! Mainly because fathers have such a high mortality rate due to frequent armadon attacks.."
>>
>>30180615
Aww, this makes me feel sad.
>>
>>30180615
>Daring Do has to leave for another adventure in the morning
>Has Anon sleep in bed with her and holds him the entire night long
>>
BREAD

>>30180722
>>30180722
>>30180722

Dubs give good luck
>>
>>30180937
>Post 502
I appreciate the effort, Anon. You got moxie, kid, and I like that.
>>
Page 10
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 155

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.