[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: what.jpg (36KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
36KB, 600x469px
I saw this Comcast commercial and it's been bugging the hell outta me.
Did the girl call Rainbow Dash Applejack?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD_wm9wtWn4
>>
File: 268264.png (339KB, 633x352px) Image search: [Google]
268264.png
339KB, 633x352px
>>30153757
thanks closed captioning.
>>
>>30153757
from the context it looks like she means the guy in green, whoever the hell that is. not the pony.
>>
Fucking casuals have no right to watch my show.
>>
>>30153789
It's hard to make out exactly what she said. But since she said you're outnumbered and it's a bunch of male doll and a pony, I'm assuming she's talking to RD.
>>
>>30153811
I heard "Careful, joe" or something like that
>>
>>30153833
And RD was there because she was also blue like the team.
She was definitely talking to green guy
>>
>>30153833
>>30153833
I think you might be right, because the one doll in the centre is wearing a different jersey than the other dolls.
>>
>>30153778
>Hotel Atlanta Boys
That's a good name for a band.
>>
>>30153757
>"Careful, (G.I.) Joe, they've got you outnumbered."
>talking to the one toy wearing a green jersey
>surrounded by other toys wearing blue
Are you trolling or just stupid?
>>
>>30153901
Neither, I can';t pause by just watching it on T.V. Nor do I automatically recognize G.I. Joe.
>>
>>30153757
I hate this child more then I have ever hated anybody. Those dolls were clearly enjoying the action film you piece of censoring shit.
>>
>>30153757
What she says is:
>Fabregas head back you outnumber ...
>>
>>30153757
I think she was talking about the green guy.
Using rainbow dash there shows a nice knowledge of the source material though.
>>
>>30155024
Considering the ponies on screen I think they just decided ponies would help sell this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.