[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Ponies On The Big Screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: what a time to be alive.png (8KB, 440x356px) Image search: [Google]
what a time to be alive.png
8KB, 440x356px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbowl8_k4Y
>This show has become financially succeful enough to fund a full movie and has become popular enough that the Hasbro execs are willing to roll the dice and give it a shot
Am I the only one who gets unreasonably excited for this movie just from these 30 seconds? It's probably just the autism but something about it makes me smile no matter what, maybe it's the idea of having a new art style made to make the ponies more adorable than they were in the show, or maybe it's the short voice clips where the characters sound so carefree and happy
I know there isn't much to talk about in terms of the movie itself but I do remember that a lot of people thought it would be terrible before this season started because S6 wasn't exactly stellar, but seeing people warm up to this season more I'm wondering how many opinions have changed, so, are you guys hype for the movie? do you think it'll be good? are you gonna see it in cinemas? I'm naively optimistic and have no self-esteem so I'm going with yes for all three
>>
>>30153174
ponk looks fat as fuck in that link image
>>
File: IMG_5136.png (203KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5136.png
203KB, 640x640px
>>30153193
I know, isn't it amazing?
>>
File: large.png (574KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
574KB, 1280x985px
>>30153174
Don't get excited, the movie's about Furries and seaponies.
The mane six will be a backdrop besides twilight.
>>
>>30153174
I am not a fan of the films animation.
>>
>>30153174
And it will flop so bad Hasbro will regret it
>>
>>30153386
JEM 2.0! JEM 2.0!
>>
File: 724578245.png (71KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
724578245.png
71KB, 250x318px
>>30153228
do go on.
>>
File: tempest.jpg (149KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tempest.jpg
149KB, 699x1024px
>>30153228
calling it now: the movie's basically going to be about twilight, tempest shadow and Princess skystar.

Twilight will be the only one of the mane six with any real focus as the "Princess" and be treated as if she were the sole element of harmony. Tempest will be the evil, but misguided character who twilight will sway over to the side of friendship. Princess skystar will be the generic rebellious princess who helps twilight when her mother refuses.

The three of them will defeat Storm king with the power of friendship (and probably that "staff of creation" thing that is talked about in the toys).
Shadow will have her Horn healed in the final magical blast and ascend to become an alicorn, becoming the princess of storms who will take over ruling the lands that Storm king ruled over, bringing yet another area under Celestia's control.

The movie will end with the three of them celebrating the power of friendship, and the other 5 praising them and singing about friendship and how incredible twilight is (Much like the S3 premier ended)
>>
>>30153538
you missed the part where the cat is one of the fan favorites by the end of the movie and everyone here is spamming his memes everywhere with a few neigh-sayers lingering around who get absolutely assravaged anytime he shows up.
>>
>>30153558
I'm 100% legitimate in my prediction. I think that's how the movie will turn out-- no jokes about meme characters by capper.

Princess skystar is a big marketing exec goto for guaranteed sales, being a "princess", and Tempest sounds like a generic go to character as well, plus she's being pushed heavily in the marketing. This is FIM and they have a massive aversion to NOT reforming the villains nowadays, so they'll probably reform her so they can keep the "reform the villain" trope in hand for friendship while still keeping Storm king as a villain to be defeated.
her becoming an alicorn is a bit much, but she's definitely going to at least have her horn repaired in the climax.

Not joking or making memes, 100% legitimately think those three are going to be the real main characters of the movie.
>>
>>30153637
>I'm 100% legitimate in my prediction
so am i.
>>
>>30153174
Same. I can't fucking wait.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.