[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of a failure is the guardians of harmony concept?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Stores are down to only one spot for them in the entire pony area, not to mention having to discount them just to get rid of them.

How much money do you think Hasbro is losing on this crap?
>>
>>30153011
Doesn't matter, EQG minis will make up any and all losses GoH generates.
>>
>>30153024
Minis will, but the GOH line is doomed to failure--- and if it fails, its more incentive for them to can FIM and make EQG a series.

So that's not a good thing for minis to be outselling GOH's failures.
>>
>>30153011
>>30153024
>>30153090
>He doesn't realize that there are four separate waves of GoH stuff for the movie alone and that stores are clearing stock because they know its coming

The only stuff I've ever seen on the shelf from it is Cheese Sandwich. The rest sells.
>>
>>30153130

The investor report of this year already show that the pony toyline was a total failure and that EQG literally save the day
>>
>>30153143
Okay, relicariox. I'd say "give proof" but your remedial English Argie ass won't even respond to this post.
>>
>>30153090
Let's be real: FiM needs to end in the next couple of seasons.

I'd say take it to 9 and call it. Maybe set up one last movie at the end
>>
>>30153143
citation needed.
>>
>>30153011
It failed cause they wasted it on the shitty idw comics and not the show, the one people care about
>>
>>30153090
Got any actual proof of that? Cause last I heard while overall girls went down, pony itself went up.
>>
Uh, que? Amazon sales were insane for guardians of harmony. its why they're going so all out for the movie.
>>
>>30153011
>citation needed
pics of data or go back to circlejerk with your waifu
>>
>>30153441
>>30153143
go look at the investor report for the last quarter as the post says.
>>
>>30153504
why dont you post it then?
>>
if it was a failure, hasbro wouldn't have greenlit 90% of its movie toys as guardian toys.
>>
>>30153504
http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=1022424
Their earnings report says fuck all about MLP or Guardians.
>>
>>30153090
You have it completely backwards. EQG was the line crashing across the board.
>>
>>30153011
How do they expect to sell this kind of toys to the targeted audience?
>>
>>30153090
Source of any kind?
>>
>>30153011
If they actually went and made a show 'for boys' with this concept, I'm sure it would've been fine.
Of course they're not going to sell that, girls don't want gi-joes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.