[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outerhayven an Equstrian Colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 82

File: op.jpg (561KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
561KB, 1400x860px
A weird event has caused a large number of humans, particularly posters on /mlp/, to disappear from Earth and wake up in the land of Equestria as a pony (or Griffon), and none of them have cutie marks. With the sheer number of “trans-dimensional refugees”, the Royals have decided the best course of action would be to send them all to the expanding southeastern Equestrian frontier. The Royals have sent some bare supplies and materials to get started, and the Equestrians have set up a humble embassy staffed with advisors. More humans are being found across Equestria everyday and being offered the choice to come live here with us!

You and your fellow horsefuckers must work together to make this town flourish, explore, and tame the regional area.

Embassy: The embassy is a building from which the Equestrians direct the effort of building the colony. Almost all Equestrians (and Gryphons helping) working there are volunteers, since the kingdom of Equestria struck a deal with the unexpected visitors: They colonize the forbidden jungle, and get to keep the whole area to themselves.

They are handholding the colony through its first stages
>>
>>30152644
Make a character (can be Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, Zebra, or Griffon) and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/DpqMkfz
Links for things you need to fill out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJMlXs0EeiEDK7PFmPbGjGG-xvsqw-My0dwDjxM25YA/edit#gid=0 [Quest Summary]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dqrNcrouSNgAy4MrCQGM_4hRqmH2TXaiJSu6W_i4jwI/edit#gid=0 [WIP Chore List by Bit]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKIFgHjA3FaANVlYSdEEIvjc4P6wwuy-ayXl66zkrQ4/edit#gid=550198482 [Daily Planner]Rules follow below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fyu7J_j3J_uOc75TPRxric7176I_t9LYNjjfrz9GeaM/edit#gid=265088743 [Census and Town Stats] Rules follow below.
https://pastebin.com/v1ATdfSu [Horse Town Facts/What you start with/job options]

The point of this game is content creation consisting of writefagging, artfagging, roleplay, and PnP Quests (we need GMs!)

The town lives or dies by the will of the people through out-of-character choices regarding city-building and resource management discussed in the thread, as well as in-character events which occur during the course of play.

Current Turn: 2, Next Update Now!

(The town is located in the red circle pointed to in the bottom right quadrant of the Equestrian map in the OP pic)
>>
>>30152651
NO RP IN THREAD!

Rules: [GMs can use any system they wish, the following is a rough gist of what everyone has been doing and how well they are at it]
Day Planner- Each day divided into 3 slots. Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Briefly describe what you do in each usually a sentance or two long about what you decide to do. Be it a job, a quest or just being a neet working on invention you'll slowly work and increase you skills over time!
Skill increases are based on Tier System with each daily progress put towards reaching those Tiers up to a max of 5. For every Tier gained in a skill you gain an ability and a bonus to your roll involving that skill. Quests allow for double skill gains based on what you did on it. While jobs allow you to slowly increase skills while making money all the while. [Note if other Gms wish to use different systems they are well within their rights to.]

Census Rules: This allows you to not only apply yourself to the town registry, but also keep track of the kingdoms' stats when it comes time for the updates in thread. Each phase is handled as Upkeep, Improvement, Economic and then Event. Improvement and Economic phase are where players will be given the option of voting on the improvments to the town, what to build in the area and of course colonizing the wilds around us! While Economic allows for the players to donate any bits they have earned to help fund the town! Every 4k Gold Bits equates to 1 Base Point for building or colonizing the lands around us.
>>
Let's all just calm down.
>>
>>30152662
Turn 3

Upkeep: Due to the recent food shortage and the threat of possible pirate attacks on the food shipments from last month, the security of the town is at risk leaving many ponies to be unhappy with the current state of affairs. Rumors of theft and fighting have broken out over better quality food than just measly grass causing unrest through out the town. Thankfully thanks to the efforts of the Party Hostess Winter Gust who held a large party to help with those who needed food the edge of hunger has been abated.

Luckily enough due in part to the newly found gem deposits and news of such high quality gemstones a vibrant economic movement has occurred as funds are directed towards the town, partly from a new initiative signed by Princess Luna herself during her rule of Day Court. Our envoy Feather Quill really must have made a case for our town! Thankfully the treasury soon has more gold to be spent to better out small settlement.

Interestingly enough through out the month one of our scouts Gwendolin and Peyote a pair of local griffons came across a potential natural wonder! While exploring and fully clearing out the gem stone location Peyote was suddenly surprised as the thermal he was riding suddenly vanished leaving the griffon to fall suddenly into a deep sink hole. As Gewndolin dove down to assist what they found there was amazing as inside the sinkhole was a cavern large enough to host not only its own environment of a natural jungle, but further inside away from the rays of the life giving sun was in fact crystal geodes of differing colors, though a majority of them appear to be blue. It'll be up to the duo to decide on what to call this new wonder!

Treasury: 9.375 BP Unrest: 1 Event: Natural Blessing +4 to Stability till next turn.
>>
>>30152679
Now its up to you the players to decide in which direction shall the town grow or expand, make your choice.

Options
>Expand borders- Activates in Discord event to clear the hex on map for colonization, increase kingdoms size, costs 1 BP.
>Build Cities- Clear out a Hex for a city district see link for cost. https://pastebin.com/2xgAxP9E
>Improve Cities- Build new buildings to help kingdom grow stronger, see list for cost. https://pastebin.com/R5H5HU4M
>Build Roads- Allows for better travel, stability and economy between hexes, roads over rivers cost double for the bridge. 1 Bp, 2 if crossing river.
>Build Farmlands- Can devote ONLY grassland or hill with road into a farmland for 8 BP with return of 20 BP .
>Edit Edicts- Adjust Edict levels as needed see list https://pastebin.com/2xgAxP9E

On another note decided to switch the order of phases so that you have consumption, economy, event and then improvements so you actually have some options to go with here.
>>
>>30152693
Let's get farmland going, we need that glorious BP so we can actually make some buildings
>>
>>30152693
Farm land. Best early investment
>>
File: UpdatedTownMap.png (289KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
UpdatedTownMap.png
289KB, 800x660px
>>30152693
Here is the local town map to help people figure out what they want to do in the meantime.
>>
>>30152739
Thanks, dude. Was just about to ask for that map.
>>
>>30152693
City district. Time to claim the streets and start tagging.
>farm
I GUESS if you want to be smart or something.
>>
>>30152708
>>30152717
Error-Can only make hills or grass land into suitable farmland. Or sacriface city blocks for farmland.

On another note to gain access to a resource must spend 2 bp to build infrastructure to gain resource.
>>
>>30152779
Fine, get infrastructure going to mine those gems. Prisoners will be sent to the gulag to mine gems for us
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 584x373px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 584x373px
>>30152773
Clarification- Did you mean build another building or clear a hex out for a new city district?

The first is viable and pic related shows how much space is left in the first city block denotaed by the square on map.

The latter will remove the gemstone resource from that tile as the land is cleared out for construction.
>>
>>30152693
>>30152791
agreed, best to get the gem mine operational if we cannot make a farm.

though i do have to point out, jungles are farmed all the time, they actually make great farmland.

swamps, admittedly, probably not, though i wouldn't be surprised if it was possible, only not easy.
>>
>>30152739
Let's work on getting it up and running. We could add 'Miner' to the chore list until the town could feasibly get a few people to start working on it, NPC or PC.

I elect for the name to be 'The Wink Sinks'
>>
Definitely agree that mining our new sinkhole for gems is a good idea, if nothing else, it's a valuable trade good.
Maybe I'll get into jewelry making, heh.
And while the Wink Sinks is a good.meme I think there should be a more befitting name. Bluestone or maybe Bluerock Grotto or something.
>>
>>30152971
>>30153209
Looks like we have differing opinions on names; best to vote on which one is the best!

>Wink Sink
>Bluestone/Blue Rock Grotto

Time to decide folks! Vote!
>>30152936
>>30152791
So far it appears that we are going to build a mine to gather that gem resource.

>Build a mine-2BP
>Treasury: 9.375-2=7.375 BP remaining.
>Is that all or will we be having more things to be bought?
>>
>>30153268
I vote Bluerock Grotto

What buildings could we buy for 7 bp?
>>
>>30153279
>https://pastebin.com/R5H5HU4M
Building list above, the being said here is what we have that can be bought. Brothel may or may not just be a snuggle house of comfort.

Brewery (6 BP): A building for beermaking, winemaking,
or similar use. Loyalty +1, Stability +1.

Brothel (4 BP; must be adjacent to 1 house): A place to
pay for companionship of any sort. Economy +1, Loyalty +2;
Unrest +1.

Dump (4 BP): A centralized place to dispose of refuse.
Loyalty +1, Stability +1.

Graveyard (4 BP): A plot of land to honor and bury the
dead. Economy +1, Loyalty +1.

House (3 BP): A number of mid-sized houses for citizens.
Houses serve as prerequisites for many other buildings.
The first house you build during any Improvement Phase
does not count against the total number of buildings you
can build during the phase. Unrest –1.

Library (6 BP): A large building containing books, often
presided over by a sage or other scholar. Economy +1, Loyalty +1.

Mill (6 BP; must be next to a water border): A building
used to cut lumber or grind grain. Economy +1, Stability +1.

Monument (6 BP): A monument can be a statue of a city
founder, a bell tower, a large tomb, or a public display of
art. Loyalty +3; Unrest –1.

Park (4 BP): A plot of land set aside for its natural beauty.
Loyalty +1; Unrest –1.

Smith (6 BP): An armor smith, blacksmith, or weapon
smith. Economy +1, Stability +1.

Tannery (6 BP; cannot be adjacent to a house): A structure
that prepares hides and leather. Economy +1, Stability +1.

Tenement (1 BP): A staggering number of low-rent,
cheap housing units. Tenements count as houses for
the purpose of fulfilling building requirements, but
building too many tenements can increase
a kingdom’s Unrest quickly. You can
build a house over an existing tenement
for 2 BP. Unrest +2.

Watchtower (6 BP): A tall structure that serves as a
guard post and landmark. +1 Stability; +2 Defense Modifier;
Unrest –1.
>>
>>30153294
I'd say some housing, but I'm not sure how we're doing on housing space. If not, a Brewery, or a Watchtower might be good investments.
>>
>>30153268
>>30153294
i vote for building a Brewery.

and wink sink is my vote, because i am laughing.
>>
>>30153209
>jewelry making
Take all my bits
>>
>>30153209
What exactly is the worth of gems? In world there are mines full of them that are just sitting there until rarity decided to make a dress out of them? Id love to know what everybody thinks on gem worth.
>>
>>30153631
I think gems are at least worth enough that the rich and at least somewhat famous are concerned with having them on their outfits. Imagine if wearing gems was like wearing wheat or cherries on your dress. They might not be incredibly valuable, but there is still value in them.
>>
>>30153631
depends on their rarity.

aswell as the fact that no matter how common, you have to have someone willing to get them, which from what i can see in the show, is where most of their worth comes from. most just dont seem to be willing to put in the effort to go and get them, meaning theres a demand but no production.

that being said, it would thus depend on many factors for how much a fully operational mine would give us.

maybe 1-4 BP? depending on size of mine, quality of gems, and current demand. some people have talked about the gems possibly being magical, and if thats something unique to ours, or simply something ours produces in higher quantity, then id say closer to 3-6 BP.
>>
>>30152693
Bluestone Grotto

>>30152693
Can't build 'em farms outside without expansions... Think I'd go with:
1) Expand to the south eastern hex for the future farms around the river (-1 BP)
2) Build a road to the gem mine (-1 BP... or -2 BP? Are those hills that surround us?)
3) If it's possible to develop mine at the same time (and the road's only 1 BP), then start developing the mine (-2 BP)
4) At this rate we have either 7 BP (if mine's not possible to develop at the same time), 5 BP (road costs 1 BP) or 4 BP (road costs 2 BP). If 7 BP, construct a brewery. If 5-4 BPs, maybe save up for the future farm dev in the hex...
>>
>>30153527
Thanks for the vote, anon!
>>30153695
>>30153679
>>30153631
I suppose we'll have to figure out exactly how good our yield'll be. Even if things like gems seem more commonplace in Equestria, I doubt they're dirt cheap. It'd be worth seeing if this variety is particularly uncommon, too.

>>30153839
Seems like a rather solid plan, actually.
>>
>>30153849
I think we should wait before building something from the building list?
A Brewery may be fun but if we keep saving until next turn we should be able to get Piers or a Tradesman soon!

I also vote for building a road to the gem mine and building a mine there. In addition I suggest building a bridge over the river but it needs to be the kind that can allow ships to go through?
>>
>>30153849
Sorry I meant to quote >>30153294
>>
>>30154133
i want an alchemy shop actually i just figured best to wait and get other things first, instead of saving up this early.
>>
Reminder that Lights is not only a deer, but also a tulpa.
>>
>>30154173
It would only take one more turn to get the ones I mentioned though, I think it's worth holding out for! Of course everyone needs to vote though? I wouldn't be upset if the Brewery won.
>>
File: Capture.png (68KB, 857x433px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
68KB, 857x433px
>>30153330
>>30153330
>>30153527
>>30153849
>>30153839

Seems like alot of people might want to discuss this a bit more but so far it appears that >>30153839
Is leading? As it is here are some clarifications.
Roads cost 1 bp on normal terrain. On hills 2, the gem resource is on normal terrain.
In addition to that the mine and road can be built on same turn as they required the hex to be cleared out before anything else.

In addtion to the claiming of the hex, the mine and the road that would leave the treasury at 5 bp all together essentially.

On another note the collection of the mine and resource allows for our town stats to be increased by 1 for the economy rolls. Pic related is the towns stats.
>>
>>30154969
Wait, we're being taxed? How much am I supposed to pay in taxes?
>>
>>30155139
The taxes are an abstraction that you don't have to worry about if you don't want to. They work as a story telling mechanic and way for the town to function.
>>
>>30155139
>>30155447
no taxation without representation!

we'll throw your...Gems to the alligators in protest!
>>
>>30156463
senpai we need those, maybe something else? Like, something less expensive?
>>
>>30156582
the British needed their tea too and that didn't stop us pure blooded settlers before!
>>
>>30156585
Bump
>>
>>30152693
tbqh senpai expand has my vote.
Can use the cleared hex for later.
>>
>>30156585
1776 will commence again!
>>
>>30152693
Expand borders
>>
>>30154969
>>30153839
>>30153294
You know, it might also be a good idea to start setting priorities in things we aren't making right now. That way, it's sort of already figured out unless circumstances change
>>
>>30158884
explain further please.
>>
>>30158884
I agree. Plan ahead. That said, I have no idea how the king maker works really, so I'm going to post pony.
>>
File: 139870355182.jpg (1MB, 1600x3200px) Image search: [Google]
139870355182.jpg
1MB, 1600x3200px
>>30159668
>>
>>30159690
>>
File: DSCN1322.jpg (61KB, 809x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1322.jpg
61KB, 809x750px
>>30159699
step aside mofo, hot bitch comin thru
>>
File: Capture.png (596KB, 975x824px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
596KB, 975x824px
>>30153268
>>30152693

Okay then it looks like for the name of our land mark we're going for...

>Blue Rock Grotto -3 votes
>Wink Sink -2 votes

Blue Rock Grotto is what we have!

As for the rest of the improvements it looks like We will be expanding towards the blue highlighted segment of the map. In addition towards building a mine and road that leads for the gem resource. After that it appears we are done for now.

Total expenses = 1+2+1=4 Bp spent in total leaving us with 5.375 bp if my math is correct. That being said we'll be needing volunteers to go out and clear the hex to be expanded upon!
>>
File: autism pone.jpg (147KB, 506x469px) Image search: [Google]
autism pone.jpg
147KB, 506x469px
>>30160151
>>
File: PleaseKillMe.png (131KB, 508x190px) Image search: [Google]
PleaseKillMe.png
131KB, 508x190px
>>30160524
>>
>>30160175
Next time we expand we should go with a shore tile, build us a nice port.
>>
>>30161129
This, we should upgrade our sea trade possibilities
>>
>>30161375
And fishing boats
Maybe warships
>>
>>30160151
>>30160524
>>30161042
pls no, I'm still sore from yesterday
>>
File: belive pone.jpg (11KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
belive pone.jpg
11KB, 236x255px
>>30161535
>>
File: PicsArt_05-24-09.56.36.jpg (207KB, 975x824px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-24-09.56.36.jpg
207KB, 975x824px
See the spot I threw an anchor on? Perfect spot to clear and build 3 things on:
Port (increase trade)
Market (same)
Inn (because sailors like to drink)
>>
File: 1488106431967.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1488106431967.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
Bump
>>
>>30160175
Also need confirmation on which hex is being cleared out once that is settled link up here to reserve a spot for hex clearing event to help out the town!

What kinda spooks and gooks will be found?~
>>
>>30163469
See: >>30153839 >>30161129 >>30161621

tl;dr south-eastern hex. This way we secure the access to Equestrian shipments over seas, establish a pathway for the future pier / waterfront. Plus it creates a more solid foothold for the future south-bound expansion when we'll want to secure dat spice.
>>
>>30163469
My vote is for the hex on the shore.
Also reporting in for clearing duty!
>>
>>30163469
Also voting on shore.
When are we clear cutting this bad boi?
>>
>>30159668

I see G1 ponies.

You have my interest.

Does it have any relevance to the thread though?
>>
>>30164464
Nope
>>
>>30164464
It might eventually, if talks in the discord are anything to go by
>>
>>30161621
How much do the port, market, and inn cost? We could likely set them as our priorities, and try to save for them
>>
File: tumblr_n2ctugyCdb1stohs9o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ctugyCdb1stohs9o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x378px
>>30164464
To bump it when it was on a back page, and giving ideas.
There was talk about G1 being the history in game. And by "talk" I mean me rambling about all the potential quests, items, and lore that can come from it.
>>
>>30165315

Now I'm tempted to get into it, but it all seems so complex, damn...
>>
File: crunchtherockdog.jpg (25KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
crunchtherockdog.jpg
25KB, 400x297px
>>30165703
It isn't really. Most episodes are simple friendship stuff but the fridge horror is there. But whIle you're watching, you'll start picking up on things that may or have led to a connection in the current generation. It's fun to make fun of too.
>>
File: StrayShotColored.png (717KB, 823x690px) Image search: [Google]
StrayShotColored.png
717KB, 823x690px
>>30163469
Reporting for clearing duty as well!
>>
>>30165810

No, no, you got me wrong. I'm already a huge fan of G1. I was describing the stuff from this thread as complex-looking.
>>
>>30166026
its really not honestly.
though some things are in the works to make it easier to understand regardless, people are more then happy to help with questions, and

honestly those playing get confused on whats what somewhat often anyways, as not everything was as hammered out as it couldve been, so you wont be out of the loop honestly.
>>
File: mlp_g1__pana_by_dbkit-d751dpy.png (111KB, 872x917px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_g1__pana_by_dbkit-d751dpy.png
111KB, 872x917px
>>30166026
Oh that. Well the king maker stuff you see above (the hex map, BP and all that) is taken care of by a handful of people. Even I still don't understand it much. But you can still be an active player. Basically
Step 1: Make a character
Step 2: Write a little blurb about how you got here
Step 3: Pop into the discord to start rping with others, dick around in the autism channel, post an image or description of your horse in poners channel, join in on quests or host one yourself.
Step 4: Record your daily doings in the Daily Tracker, and get little Stat increases based on your doings.
>Another G1 fan
I like you.
>>
>>30165896
>Two-tone wings
>>
>>30166325
you talking about his yellow tail that kinda fits into it likes it part of it, or the fact his actual wings tip is very mildly red?
>>
>>30166423
Red tip
>>
>>30163745
>>30164184
>>30164352
>>30165896
Alright well now that I've rested and am now more awake we can continue with the hex clearing event! Let's go bois!
>>
>>30166610
count Whiskeyjerk in
>>
File: Ceres.png (265KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ceres.png
265KB, 677x677px
>>30166610
lez do diz
>>
>>30163469
Count Whiskeyjerk in
>>
File: 1495434017730.gif (2MB, 379x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495434017730.gif
2MB, 379x216px
>>30166610
Toasted
>>
File: mis.png (359KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mis.png
359KB, 1000x1000px
>>30166610
ready to kick some jungle ass

I hope we make friends instead of dead things this time
>>
>>30163469
>>30166610
Just got back from work, but I'm reporting in if it's not too crowded.
>>
File: 1410757684734.jpg (213KB, 968x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1410757684734.jpg
213KB, 968x1190px
>>30161540
>not posting Gen 0.
It's like you're a total pleb.
>>
File: DSCN0742.jpg (298KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0742.jpg
298KB, 1200x900px
I want to be a kangaroo pony!
>>
>>30167165
>>30167654
What are these abominations you have brought to us? This whole thread will become infected with heresy.
>>
>>30167822
Stop being gay, Homie
>>
>>30168186
I'm not gay.
>>
>>30167822
>Heresy
Don't you mean Horesy?
>>
File: perfect reaction meme.png (108KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
perfect reaction meme.png
108KB, 500x517px
>>30167654
>thought this was shitposting
>look closer
>it literally is a kangaroo pony
>>
>>30167654
Dingo ponies when?
>>
File: Afterglow.jpg (264KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Afterglow.jpg
264KB, 1900x1900px
Human Culture Show has started! Art is being displayed around town about what it means to be human. Afterglow and her lackeys have set up the stage at the Market Circle and performed an "inspiring" number. Contestants can join throughout the day.

Who will win the big prize of 800 gold bits and the mystery prize?
>>
>>30171436
Time to crack some notes and fuck up!
>>
>>
File: lY0NIor.jpg (725KB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lY0NIor.jpg
725KB, 3200x2000px
forgive me if this isnt complete, but needed material to bump with.
>>
>wake up, the head is feeling like it's about to burst
>Open my eyes and check my surroundings.
>Is not my bed anymore, I am on a park bench, surrounded by tall concrete buildings.
>Freak out wondering what happened.
>Notice that my body is not what it used to be.
>Not given enough time to freak out more, a Pony Approaches
neigh!!!
>it it weird. it makes my head hurt even more.
>more of them approach.
neigh!,neigh!,neigh!.
>look down holding my head, my body is different now. i try to scream but all I hear is Neigh!
>their sounds are making me nauseous, gotta get out of here. and run.
neigh!, neigh! neigh! hey!...
>keep running, push a few of them aside
Police Neigh!
>Slam my body against a transparent wall. Turn around, and notice a pony wearing an uniform.
>This feel oddly familiar like a TV show.
Neigh! down! Neigh calm, neigh neigh neigh and neigh or else.
> what?
> all these Neigh is getting to my head.
> Stumble down feeling like about to pass out.
> The police pony approaches, can barely grasp what he says in between the Neighs
"Your name?"- the police pony says
>I try to remember my name but i cant. i try to speak to the officer but my voice does not comes out. i try to shout but then.. NEIGH!!!!....[distressed whinnies]
"Another one of these cases."- says the officer
> I guess i should follow...
>>
>>30169868
Never, they'll eat all our babies.
>>
>>30174304
Did I say you could stop writing green, slave?
>>
File: Apple Steel.png (97KB, 762x868px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Steel.png
97KB, 762x868px
>>30174304

>At the Police Station
>My head is slowly starting to feel clearer, ponies don't Whinny much now, and I understand what they say.
"Hey Whistle, we got another Apple."- Says the officer pony
>Decide to just listen while they talk
"Another no name? let me take out the forms. hmmm. Magical Ponified Immigrant..."
>I wonder what they mean by that
"So, what name should we call her? you found her, you name her... So MPI 0016 Miss Apple..."
"Dunno, Steel?"
>What was my true name again? I cant seem to remember.
"Just because her fur is gray? what a lazy cop out. -sigh- Apple Steel it is...."
>What was my real name?! "Neigh! Neigh!"
>[Frustrated Whinnies]
"They always Talk like babies when they appear. ain't she a good baby. goo."
>Wait a minute she?
>I finally start paying attention to my whole body, I notice that I am a pony as well, and a mare too, after a few moments examining myself I notice their awkward glances.
>Feel Self conscious and sit on a chair, cross legged....
>What I not a human before? I cant even remember much about my body.
"They always kind of do that, at the most inappropriate time."- says the Whistle named pony, trying to break the silence.
>I wonder what will happen to me now. I can feel the anxiety raising....
"You will stay with us. A magical immigration officer will come to assist you, meanwhile do you want something to eat?"
>Unable to speak I simply Nod
>The officer brings what seems to be a flower sandwich. for some reason it smells oddly tasty, taking a bite it does taste good, I dont remember flowers tasting good, ever.
>A few hours passes and a Mare comes into the station, speaking with a very protocol like speech she addresses me.
"Helloo... Human.. my name is Ember can you try and say hello?"
>Mustering my concentration I manage to speak my first word -"h. hello."
"What is yoouur namee..." - Ember says slowly
>My name... i cant even remember my name.. Sigh.. one in the form will do.
"WAhinny... A Apple. S.. Neigh.. Steel"
>>
>>30174579

"Apple Steel" - Says Ember raising her brow noticeably. The 2 officers Scratch their backs and give awkward smiles.
> I dont remember ponies scratching the back of their heads. or being able to levitate papers into their faces. Just realized Ember is a unicorn and her horn glow matches the one in the paper as she brings it to her face.
"I guess i will be taking care of her now"
"She is all yours Maam"- say the 2 officer ponies relieved of their responsibility towards me.
>She takes me to a cart, a pony pulling 2 ponies in a cart.... heh.
>Surprisingly the driver pony is not tired after running such a long distance. it must be some sort of magic.
"This will be your home for a while, In here you will learn about us ponies and the Magic of Friendship."
>Magic of Friendship... sounds familiar. it brings good memories.
>Spend most of the day watching some Videos and Introductions to some of the Ponies I will be with for now.
>The sun goes down as it becomes time for dinner, a Salad with Hay. and for some reason the disconnect between my memory of hay flavor and this new hay flavor is a complete 360. New hay taste so good.
> Have I tasted hay before? thinking about it is making my head hurt.
> Decide to go to bed to pass the head ache.
> A sudden realization comes to me
> I am Alone.
> Depressing thoughts start piling up for some mysterious reasons.
> I struggle trying to sleep before my eyes get teary...

that is it for today gotta sleep.
>>
File: WGMVS.png (57KB, 230x192px) Image search: [Google]
WGMVS.png
57KB, 230x192px
The talent show is going pretty wel. We've had quite a bit of musical performances, a questionable poetry reading, and a bo staff performance!
>>
File: map0.04.png (386KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
map0.04.png
386KB, 720x594px
>>30166610
Day 33
The town decides to expand again! @Bit @Ceres @GM Mode ( Daybreak ) @Mistral @Ruin @Stray Shot @Weathervane and @Whiskeyjack volunteer for the task. They split into two teams. One group finds some kind of natural hot waters... Haunted by trickster will'o'wisps!!! The other group find a massive colony of snakes who were forced out of their homes from a flood. They were able to relocate them without injury and everything looks all clear! Hooray!
Adventure by @Rain D. [Starry Step]

Congrats my little ponies, the town borders grows ever more! For now we have a new road, a new mine and even a new segment of the land to call our own! Tune in next update on the 5th of June!
>>
>>30174864
who is that smug asshole in the picture
>>
File: thumb.gif (543KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
543KB, 250x190px
>>30175205
Knight Shade. He's a singer.
>>
>>30175630
those mice just got fucking destroyed
>>
File: gsd.jpg (149KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gsd.jpg
149KB, 600x800px
>>30175630
Germane Shepherd puppies when
>>
File: 3AhPJUX.jpg (115KB, 813x608px) Image search: [Google]
3AhPJUX.jpg
115KB, 813x608px
>>
>>30178760
I know that artstyle...Moon?
>>
>>30178760
Good stuff
>>
File: 377713586156fe6042f4bdf14b771599.jpg (676KB, 1004x600px) Image search: [Google]
377713586156fe6042f4bdf14b771599.jpg
676KB, 1004x600px
>>
>>
File: 1357461850924.jpg (694KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1357461850924.jpg
694KB, 2000x1333px
Daily reminder that it's 'nam all over again
>>
>>30181126
Punji pits when?
>>
>>30181412
When you fucking write them you loser
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13057587

remember to vote for your local preacher Homily, with his outstanding piece in the show where he didn't show up and everyone still liked him
>>
File: crit.jpg (299KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
crit.jpg
299KB, 1900x1900px
>>30182254
Pay this poll no mind, here is the Honest and True poll http://www.strawpoll.me/13057630
>>
>>30181126
'Questrians in the wire!
>>
File: 1493154705004.jpg (90KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
1493154705004.jpg
90KB, 1191x671px
>>30182282
Better poll here:
https://www.strawpoll.me/13059981
>>
File: SpikeProjector.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
SpikeProjector.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>>30171436
And the winners for the Talent show are...
1st place: Bit and her Bo Staff trick!
2nd:Peyote and his Euphonium!
and 3rd place is a three way tie between
Starry Step for her dramatic sword fight!
Weathervane for her heartfelt song!
Lounge Band consisting of Cobweb, Tea Time and Dandelion for their sexy but tasteful performance!

Town Favorite goes to...
Mistral and Stray Shot! For their Battle Against the Sandlers!
And
Weathervane for her song!

Art Show winners are

1st place
Mistral for her cardboard cut outs of human celebrities!
2nd place
Dandelion for her human doll creation!
3rd place
Meme Lord for his wooden bust of Brendan Fraiser with the carving of "JUST" at the base.

Winners will have their art pieces taken to be displayed in a museum in Canterlot! Winners with musical performances were recorded and will be played on radios all across Equestria! Winners with visual performances will be shown in select projector theaters all over!

Everyone that participated will receive a complementary autograph (worth 50 GP) and are allowed to keep the instruments they played. Those with larger instruments will be stored at the embassy.

(For your prizes, please visit the embassy and ping Daybreak.)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>30184716
Tragic news today as well. The yellow stallion who painted black stripes on himself and read the Bee Movie script was shot with an arrow this morning. Reports say his name was indeed, Barry Benson and he will be buried beneath a bee hive.
>>
>>30184850
Holy shit, is he really dead?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
He really is. Check the rp-rp channel.
>>
>>30184975
Quest avenging his death when
>>
File: sai_2017-05-20_10-48-22.png (215KB, 710x615px) Image search: [Google]
sai_2017-05-20_10-48-22.png
215KB, 710x615px
>>30184716
>>30152644

Lounge Band, reposting for posterity~
Alas, mein lass, no art of that sass.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V7c8KE0rqv

"The Outer Hayven Blues"

Come all, gather around,
It's time to let it out!
Our say in this swell heaven's bout!

Humanity,
Some say it's mulled with vanity,
Mundanity,
Is not what fills us all with glee,
Profanity,
Taking a toll on sanity!
Yet we're, still, partying here!

The wilds are near,
Over the wall, the kinsmen cheer,
Discovery!
To conquer levity and fear,
With drinks and spear!
Courage and valor's chevalier,
My Outer Hayven's, dear...

Old sweet home,
Waiting for lost children at your door.
The night and stars are leading them now,
Onward's to the dawn.
Never forget, your song,
As age of man continues on,
And you step, outside, into the unknown!

Outer Hayv-ón,
My Rome, desire's aerodrome.
The march is on,
We're building bridges of our own.
Four chances loan,
An opportunity to roam,
To carve our future's soul!

Four chances loan!
The march is on!
Oh these little ponies are gone,
So gone...
>>
>>30185044
is it bad that i want to fuck dandelion
>>
File: Party!.jpg (95KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
Party!.jpg
95KB, 490x550px
>>30184716
We did it guys, we filled a museum with memes
>>
File: stukabombers.jpg (14KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
stukabombers.jpg
14KB, 300x237px
>>30185833
There's a film reel in a Canterlot museum of me launching an aerial bombardment against the Sandlers. I can die happy now.
>>
>>30185745
Get in line.
>>
>>
>>30186715
>tfw you're an advanced alien civilization
>tfw you pissed off the local wild life.
>tfw said local life eats you in to house and home.
>>
>>30174579
>>30174692

Welcome aboard
>>
>>30186715
"No princesses or lords, only ponies."
>>
>>30186132
What happens in that discord? I'm scared
>>
>Anon's poem didn't win
I DEMAND A RECOUNT
>>
>>30152672
First time I click on one of these threads and I see your legendary post thanks for the laugh
>>
>have an event aimed at letting players spend their gold bits on things that could be of use
>Start things off, everything is going fine, they meet the naga merchant and he shows them their wares
>Pretty expensive, but with what they have, the group could of purchased at least a potion, maybe a cloud walking amulet of they wanted it
>Daybreaker thinks its a good idea to try and intimidate the naga, which is twice her size
>Obviously doesn't go well, snake gets angry and threatens her life
>She still continues, the party trying desperatly to save her ass
>Snake throws her away, but is just about ready to get to town, but gives them a chance to run away, which they do
>tfw you will never see his exotic items, magical energy shield bracelets or one of the most amazing sniper like magical crossbows with a shotgun like under-barrel
>tfw wasted the opportunity of getting a potential ally, bringing some of his scavenged good back to trade
>tfw won't be able to go on quests for him to potentially make them some even more awesome things if they got him the ingredients
>#Blamedaybreak
>>
Reminder that any tree branch could be a snake in disguise
>>
File: 1398233279363.jpg (85KB, 440x615px) Image search: [Google]
1398233279363.jpg
85KB, 440x615px
>>30189420
>warded off some shitty jew npc
#baseddaybreak
>>
>>30189420
>one of the most amazing sniper like magical crossbows with a shotgun like under-barrel
>>
File: 1415505705508.jpg (329KB, 1024x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1415505705508.jpg
329KB, 1024x1000px
>>30190482
It's probably just a short range blunderbuss.
>>
File: s3.jpg (103KB, 440x615px) Image search: [Google]
s3.jpg
103KB, 440x615px
>>30190303
>>
>>30191497
>short range blunderbuss
What, as opposed to a long range blunderbuss?
>>
File: vesky zoom.jpg (322KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vesky zoom.jpg
322KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>30191497
You realize that's a Star Wars gun, not a blunderbuss, right?
>>
What do you want for your character? What are some goals you're trying to get them to meet, challenges they need to face, or items/pets they want? This can be helpful knowledge as a GM to help not only the world to grow, but your characters as well. I will be taking notes.

Example for Daybreak
>Get a pet snake. Perfferably white
>Have her get locked up in jail in town a few times.
>have her join a gang
>rob a bank, train, boat or something.
>Grow to be less of a punk and more of as protector of friends.
>Dresses
>Jewelry
>Get better at fighting and participate in street fights
>Find out that she's 3 ponies at once.
>These stockings. I need them.
>>
>>30194078
Starry Steps
>Want to do something involving stars and the sky so the name fits in better
>Want to slowly become a sword master even with hooves
>Want to find mythese and legends that might in fact be true.
>Slowly build my simple two room house into a full sized mansion so I can lord it over the smol ponies
>See cool things in the world that would reflect an interesting take on the Equestrian world
>Possibly see other kingdoms in which we could visit or engage in new trade deals.
>Found a new town as the kingdom slowly builds up so we have more production capabilities and even can carve a new Frontier from the southern wilds and badlands
>Explore the deep dark caves of the world and not get stuck in them
>Try to see if there is such a thing as earth ponies magic or not
>Work on based flute skills to druid it up

All in all I think it's a pretty ok list
>>
>>30194078
>craft the Bitchin'-est Warhammer (tm)
>git gud at telly kin ease us
>kill liches, get riches, fuck bitches
>start a tropical resort
>start a band
>release some sweet albums
>THE LIQUOR
>explore some nifty ruins
>>
>>30194078
>goals you're trying to get them to meet
Advance to being a premier adventuring pony
Have another song from the Lounge Band make it to the radio
Get recognized by the Equestrians as a model citizen
Meet one of the Royals or Mane Six
Travel around more and meet the first Equestrians she met in their hometown
Get better at using the horn thing
>challenges they need to face
Have her ego kicked down a notch? Getting covered in leeches and losing control of her magic was a kick in the right direction to get her being less smug.
Learn how to mediate groups better or deal with not having a leadership role
Challenge her silly mindset with how serious the situations she gets into really are
>items/pets they want?
A tailor to make her real clothes so she can wear something other than her uniform would be nice
More crystal items to add to her collection
Magic Horseshoes
A signature spell
She has a cute pet already but she needs to solve the sleepwalking problem with it
>>
File: tumblr_nmibllCvSv1stohs9o1_400.gif (985KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmibllCvSv1stohs9o1_400.gif
985KB, 350x234px
Good lists, GM juices are flowing.
>>
File: ReallyGreatHelm.jpg (11KB, 204x305px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyGreatHelm.jpg
11KB, 204x305px
>>30194078
Goals:
>Keep Christianity alive in Equestria, maybe even spread it to other countries, or at least outside Outer Hayven.
>Eventually I hope to make him go full paladin mode, but he isn't close to that yet.
Challenges:
>Pretty paranoid, especially of anything relating to the paranormal or occult.
>Doesn't actually know how to fight well yet, or how to handle himself in combat.
Gear:
>Polearm weaponry is what he likes, way on down the road I'm thinking about a mace as a secondary
>Speaking of way on down the road, plate armor. He doesn't care for heavy armor too much right now, though.
>Also pic related, perfect for removing heresy.
>>
File: 1496105488978.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496105488978.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>
File: snjgxnZ.png (231KB, 1339x950px) Image search: [Google]
snjgxnZ.png
231KB, 1339x950px
>>30194078
Weathervane's goals are pretty simple and not very numerous.
>master pegasus skills of flight and weather control
>visit Cloudsdale or a similar cloud city
>get a comfier job once the town is more settled
>share stories, songs, and anything else she can remember from Earth with Equestria
>overcoming her introverted habits by spending more time out in the town and making more friends
>get some nice clothes to wear just for the sake of being fashionable (dresses, hats, all that good stuff!)
>>
File: 1393621547756.jpg (144KB, 1171x882px) Image search: [Google]
1393621547756.jpg
144KB, 1171x882px
>>30189420
maybe he should have seen our dirt poor town couldnt buy anything over 100 bits, and then maybe not get mad and chimp out cuz a single tiny little smol mare wanted to haggle down his outrageous prices, and was just terrible at it.

everyone chipping in to buy a potion that only works on one person is not a good carrot for future visits, maybe if it worked multiple times or there were a set of special weapons multiple people could have, it'd work, thats why they all viciously tried to haggle. But merchant wouldn't even drop 10 bits off something for clever wordplay and rp.

that being said, it'd be easy to work around that, youre only cheating yourself if you think this means the entire questline is ruined. Be a simple matter of him just learning from past mistakes and making contact again, maybe through an intermediary who doesnt threaten to eat his customers and with a new stock of wares. hell, make him be THE traveling merchant
>>
File: StrayShotPackage.png (697KB, 2824x2392px) Image search: [Google]
StrayShotPackage.png
697KB, 2824x2392px
>>30194078

>Goals:
Stray wants to make it back to Earth. He has no idea how to even go about this, though, so he enjoys his life as a pony. He wants to prove himself a reliable agent for the Equestrians to continue to be hired for jobs so he can learn more about this world and make a living, and hopefully get hired for more important jobs in the future.

He also wants to invest in businesses to better establish himself in this new world.

He wants to tread lightly on this new world that he feels like a guest in, while still maintaining his core humanity

He wants to help his friends and good people when they're in a predicament

Stray wants to continue advancing his flight skills and use the knowledge and experience has as a pilot on Earth to advance aviation in Equestria

He also wants to be one of the top marksmen around and be more proficient with crossbows/ranged weapons

>Challenges:
He might have problems letting go of the past? He has stubbornly ingrained his human memories and doesn't move on from stuff easily, but also wants to be a good Equestrian citizen.

He sometimes feels guilty about taking the life of a zebra, and not being able to prevent his crime. However, he just represses it and doesn't think about it much.

His self-preservation instincts make him pretty skittish in dangerous situations

He's an aimless pony and struggles to feel at home, making him feel the need to wander

Stuff/Pets Wanted:
Germane Shepherd puppy
Equestrian flintlock
A portal back to Earth to let his folks know he's okay
>>
Rather curious, but what is everyone's thoughts on the whole magic business with Earth Ponies?

I was rather fond of the idea that they have more subtle benefits to their race such as higher constitutions, better abilities with plants allowing them to navigate through thick terrain with ease such as thick forests or jungles. Possibly have something to do with making the earth itself move in their wake in the same vein as an Earth bender from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Though for the most part it'd probably be less floaty rocks and more making abrupt changes in the ground around them via a good hard kick.

I'd like to imagine that magic for Earthies would be more focused on physical things and less of the more magical aspects of magic. So while it would be easy to make something move it wouldn't be able to say make a construct out of pure magic, shoot laser beams from their eyes or even cause things to just appear out of thing air.
>>
>>30197332
I think it'd be cool to come up with magic for Earth ponies and pegasi as well.
>>
>>30197414
Pegasi magic is flight and weather manipulation
>>
>>30197427
That's true. I guess there's not much to explore down that path, though it might be good to flesh out exactly what that entails.

Earth pony magic seems like it would be mostly based in physical things, but what about being able to cause magical occurrences based on physical things like the earth? (for instance, an advanced earth pony magician who can make grand oak trees shoot out of the ground or something)

But Earth ponies
>>
File: 1401778201570.jpg (33KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
1401778201570.jpg
33KB, 470x336px
>>30194078
Damn that's some ugly motherfucker on that picture
>>
>>30197332
Yes and yes. And yes. Did I mention yes?

Instead of spells, these things would have to be trained in a similar way monks/martial arts train. Learning to feel the heart of the earth within your hooves, meditations, and movement styles. Trying to get proper connection with the world around you on a physical and maybe even spiritual level.

Split into 3 catagories
Rock/Earth: Manipulation of ground, rock and gems.
Plant: Controlling plant life or communicating with it as if it were an animal. Like asking a pet cactus to shoot needles, or comanding vines to entangle foes.
The rules for the first two is that your hooves must ALWAYS be bare and touching earth for these things to work. If pony is up in the are, in a concrete building, etc. None of this shit works.
Heart: Earthies are also know for their strong hearts and possibly could lead to empathic abilities. This is where spiritual things can come in with abilities like inspiring your team to a point it gives bonus, or taking on their inner strife and acting as an emotional tank of sorts.

Generally, while unicorns are the wizards and sorcerers, pegasai are the archers and rogues, earths are the monks and bards.

Gryphon can be rune casters.
>>
File: rocks.gif (979KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
rocks.gif
979KB, 500x271px
>>30197526
So can advanced earth pony magic be like earth bending?
>>
File: plants.gif (497KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
plants.gif
497KB, 500x279px
>>30197673
or maybe plants if they pick vegetation instead of rocks?
>>
File: Griff Mc Beakface.png (85KB, 421x469px) Image search: [Google]
Griff Mc Beakface.png
85KB, 421x469px
>>30194078
>Goals:
Griff simply doesn't really know what he wants for himself, but he does know he simply wants the Humans to be able to succeed here, but by their own merits and on their own terms.

I suppose he wants to prove to himself that he can accomplish something but with dice rolls like hes gotten all that entails is broken bones. , aswell as learn to accept his past.

>Challenges:
Hes stubborn, and cant get over his failures.

He has trouble getting over or letting go of grudges against others and groups, and currently this puts him at major odds with the Equestrians.

He doesn't trust easily and is prone to letting his anger or lack of direction lead him down paths he knows might not be the best.

>Wants:
Guns of some kind.
He secretly would love some animal thats utterly and ridiculously cute and cuddly, but would never admit to it.
>>
>>30197673
Would be cool but I don't know if floating rocks will be accepted cause then it'd be lIke TK. Like your gif of best boy, where rock rises from the ground? Yea. Pushing rocks up from the ground then kicking it forward? Yea.
>>
>>30197526
Ooooh, I rather like that three way split between things, Rock/Earth would be a must for those wanting to have some type of ground control of the area while the plant types would probably work out as a type of minion build we could even add in animals just to cover our base, though as the animals are further away from the earth in the sense of.
Earth>Plants>Animal
In terms of what an Earth Pony would have dominion over if that makes sense? So while a Earth pony could make earth bend to their will easy like for animals its really freaking hard since they have their own will and such.

Now as for Heart would that work in the same way a team leader might work in some of those JRPG where they can act as rally points in a fight that is going poorly and wind up giving a huge moral bonus? Is that what you had more in mind?
>>30197673
>>30197732
These I wouldn't mind, but making floaty rocks always felt weird, so maybe not just moving your hooves and suddenly rocks fly.
>>
>>30197732
I can get behind this. All rock must stay in contact with the planet to have control over it.
>>
File: 1495084175753.png (1MB, 2500x2486px) Image search: [Google]
1495084175753.png
1MB, 2500x2486px
>>30197673
I prefer ponies bend the earth with his hooves like the taurens, hitting the ground.
>>
>>30197732
It will be a level over the common earth-bend. Technically, if anypony wants to control floating rocks, he/she should be able to put pressure on the rocks or vibrate them in atomic/molecular level.
>tl;dr: The control of floating rocks == Pressure-bender
>>
File: Rambo Dash.jpg (43KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rambo Dash.jpg
43KB, 500x750px
>>30181126
>>
File: Pinkie Stallone.jpg (34KB, 454x341px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Stallone.jpg
34KB, 454x341px
>>30197838
Great
>>
>>30197467
There are a ton of mystical options for weather manipulation. Making fog for cover, making lightning strike down, making glass from where lightning strikes for battlefield control, thunder clouds to scare off small baddies, rain to flood out an area, even a small hurricane or a dust devil should be possible.
>>
>>30198082
This. People often say that unicorns are OP, but weather can be hella scary
>>
>>30197526
>>30197742
Actually came up with cool kid ideas with some friends, what if we had the Heat path be something along the lines of auras? Sorta like paladins who had the aura of devotion[armor], retribution[reflects damage to opponent], concentration [reduces spell delay when attacked or dc of said attack]. There was a few other ideas but we could go for like an aura of healing as well that could provide a small regen of health when needed as well.
>>
>>30198335
>retribution
Retribution aura was the shit. I miss when it was good
>>
this just in, Hot Pot is back
>>
Reminder that anyone in the discord could be a pony in disguise.

Stay vigilant, brothers.
>>
>>30199526
Dandelion skipped disguising
>>
>>30199555
Dandelion is pony and not afraid to show it, trips confirm
>>
>>30199600
Dubs confirm as well
>>
File: 380975.png (100KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
380975.png
100KB, 250x209px
There's a note on the bulletin board that reads, "Hey you guys, I want to host a slumber party this week, who wants in? Come by my place later at [insert time and day everyone is available]" - Baked Goods.

Limit: 5 players. Respond here if you want in.
When: Anytime after 4:30 CST and depending on your times.
How Long: Pretty long, but if people need to go, we can stop and break it into 2 parts.
Type of event: Social, RP heavy, characters having fun with some dice rolling activities
Special Note: Not required, but those involved with the sheep (you know who you are) may especially want to be in on this.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>30200048
Tonight, also hosting a stream of G1 episodes for us to make fun of and enjoy after 4:30 CST
>>
File: IMG_1854.png (73KB, 403x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.png
73KB, 403x645px
>>30194078
Goals:
>To learn more about this world, its inhabitants and its differences from Earth through thrilling adventures
>To not go crazy upon learning more about this world, its inhabitants and its differences from Earth through thrilling adventures
>To study and master magic to the best of his abilities. Besides that one opportune double nat 20 Total Party Teleport during dire straits, the only spells he's able to do are TK and Light spells. Surely there are ways to refine those?
Challenges:
>A series of unfortunate-yet-fortunate events before and after becoming a pony has caused Northern Lights to believe he's to some extent invincible. He knows he can get seriously hurt, but hasn't died yet- and every bad thing that's happened to him has eventually turned out to be a crucial blessing in disguise so far. He would risk himself for the wellbeing of the group as he has faith it would all just work out for him. This isn't a healthy outlook.
>Northern Lights does not know his specific place in this world yet. He's great at helping out anyone with anything they need, but believes that anyone could do any of the jobs that he does.
>Internal conflicts- Northern Lights has lived an extraordinarily lucky and unlucky life, and has no idea why. It's certainly made him who he was today, which was also a disturbing conundrum. If left to his own volition, what would he become?
Items/Pets he wants:
>Qt big doggo, something like a husky to go with his northern color scheme.
>Spellbook for various complex spells that he just can't grasp so far!
>>
>>30200154
Also he hates bugs like Indiana Jones hates snakes.
>>
Hoh hoh Homily
Learned of theology
He found a few that had formed a cult
Hoh hoh Homily
Suffered not their heresy
He drove them out because DEUS VULT
>>
>>30200048
I'd like to go in if that's alright, though I wouldn't be readily available until the night.
>>
>>30200048
I would like to participate, but my work hours restrict me from showing up until probably 7:30 EST at the earliest.

But if you don't mind late showers then I'd like to participate! But if not, then I don't mind being skipped over.
>>
>>30200192
Your bastardization of my good name is heresy. Repent, sinner.
>>
>>30200216
>but those involved with the sheep (you know who you are) may especially want to be in on this
On second thought I definitely want in, work be damned. I'll even have Weather bring her sheep along!
>>
>>30199555
>>30199600
Gasp!

>>30200048
Reporting in! I just need to when with about a day's notice.
Hopefully this will go better than Dandy's last sleepover...

>>30200276
Perfect!
>>
>>30200048
Reporting for slumberings
>>
>>30200048
Put me down if someone drops out
>>
>>30200048
Would into slumberings but I work into the evening most nights this week
>>
>>30198597
>>30198335
>>30197526
To better summarize. . .
3 categories of magic
>Rock/Earth: Manipulation of ground, rock and gems.

Could be used as a type of tank for fights or even as a construction worker pony as they help us lay out foundations for the town and allow higher quality buildings. Tank abilities might include using stone as a body armor of sorts that would be weak to bludgeoning, but good against piercing attacks. Also I love the idea from that Ben Ten hero Diamond Head with the ability to use crystals flying out or as a blade. Might be neat. Theme for this type of magic, could go with shamanism or just simple Earth Bending.

>Plant: Controlling plant life or communicating with it as if it were an animal. Like asking a pet cactus to shoot needles, or commanding vines to entangle foes.
The rules for the first two is that your hooves must ALWAYS be bare and touching earth for these things to work. If pony is up in the are, in a concrete building, etc. None of this shit works.

This line of magic might work best as a type of damage dealing thing simply because you'd be able to have minions that would work to help you out with your fights or with your jobs as you do things, I feel like we could include animals as well under this branch, but to get animals to actually do things you want takes a special kind of strength as they have their own will and have a higher degree of separation from the Earth itself. Maybe something like a druid if we wanted to go with a theme.
>>
>>30200724
>Heart: Earthies are also know for their strong hearts and possibly could lead to empathic abilities. This is where spiritual things can come in with abilities like inspiring your team to a point it gives bonus, or taking on their inner strife and acting as an emotional tank of sorts.

In this class of magic I'd say we could get away with doing Heart as a party wide aura that allows for other players to do better at a certain task or something along those lines. If say the party was suddenly spooked by ghosts and are running around in fear this support type would be able to get everyone calmed down and back into the fight so to speak. We could go really crazy with this stuff as well if we wanted to do different aura's that relate to the Heart such as the passive regeneration, causing return damage to foes hurting your friend, increased defense and lowered DC for spell casting. Of course if you're able to get a bunch of Heart based Earthies into a fight they could stack their different auras allowing for a meat wall of rolling thunder I imagine, though if they are all using the same type of aura the one with the strongest contributor would override and be the one counted

That would about do it for me, we'd need to do numbers and run a few tests maybe before we get all finished, but I feel like this could really lead to some fun interactions between our ponies as they play with their magic.
>>
>>30200060
Ponyland just was glassed by a covie pig, press "F" to pay respects
>>
>>30202026
rip ponyland?
>>
Bumped by the word of Hornily Semen
>>
File: Celestia's magical realm.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia's magical realm.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
Daily reminder not to get too cocky within this magical realm.
>>
>It’d been at least an hour and the shock wasn’t gone at any rate. His heart continued to beat rapidly out of panic, and the throbbing pounded in his ears
>The flowing sound of the river beside him had only eased his anxiety in a very small way. Everything else was blocked out by the heartbeat.
>It still felt like the knife was there in his chest. He clumsily grasped for it with his forehooves, but there was nothing there. Still nothing there. Probably always nothing there, as far as he knew
>But the images were so vivid. Disconnected, perhaps. But so very vivid. So very real.
>The scent of incense smoke filling the air
>An old shack somewhere in a swamp
>Men dragging him through muck and grime
>Tight ropes bound about his wrists
>”You gone too far, boy. Ain’t you sorry now?”
>The voice had been tinged with malice and stank of alcohol
>The man in gray with that black knife of his
>All of them chanting in unison as sharp pain hit him in the chest.
>His hooves groped towards his chest again out of reflex, but still there was nothing there
>Then there was the book that laid beside him.
>That fucking book. Oh the terrible memories of those pages, those were still there alright. He knew that book. He knew it very intimately.
>Of course he had no idea what they meant, but the images were there, imprinted into his mind. Horrible pictures and strange, unintelligible text though it may be.
>Books did bring back another feeling though. It was a bit conflicted, considering his current imprinted memories, but it was a strong feeling. He loved books.
>He absolutely adored them. They were what he lived for. They were what kept him going.
>He could vaguely remember snippets of stories. All kinds, but he loved old books the most.
>A cramp was swelling in his legs that brought him out of his memories. He needed to move himself around. He needed to do something to work it out.
>>
>>30204144
>He crawled himself over to the edge of the river to look at himself. He still didn’t quite have the hang of walking around yet.
>Horn, large amber eyes, a coat almost the tint of dull jade. A…unicorn?
>But it was hard to focus. As he began to really take in his surroundings, he noticed his vision was blurry. Not so much that he couldn’t identify general shapes and things, but they were distorted.
>A small river, some trees and tall grass around him, and what looked like a dirt path. More of a brown smudge really, but it was an educated guess.
>Stumbling through the grass towards the path, he just chose what he remembered to have been his dominant hand, veering left. Hand? Hoof. He had them, but lost them.
>The walk took a while, and there wasn’t any luck in answering his questions.
>Where was he? Who was he? Who were those people? Where were his hands?
>He continued until he bumped right into another one of the horses.
>This one seemed to have armor and wings. He vaguely remembered it being called a Pegasus. It aimed its spear at him and glared.
>”Who are you? Where did you come from?”
>He gave a stammering explanation to the spear-wielding Pegasus.
>”J-just got here! Don’t know where I am! By the river!”
>The Pegasus eyed him for a few moments before sighing.
>”Just follow me. I bet you’re one of the new arrivals.”
>”New…arrivals?”
>The Pegasus didn’t reply as he was led towards a large building only a short distance away, horses going to and fro about it in their own business.
>”In there. Talk to someone, anyone. They’ll help you, okay?”
>>
>>30204149
>”Sure. Thanks for the he-“
>The Pegasus was already walking away, grumbling about what sounded like foreigners.
>He shook his head and started into the building, being confronted by another horse almost immediately.
>”You! You look lost! Did you just get here like the others?”
>”I guess?”
>The horse gave a firm nod. This one seemed to be a unicorn too.
>”Great! Come with me, we have a lot of questions to ask before we get you all registered!”
>He felt jerked along, but a quick glance didn’t reveal anything but a slight discoloration in the air. He grimaced and simply followed the unicorn, unsure of what else to do.
>He was taken to a room full of horses at desks talking with other horses. All of them seemed to look just as confused as he did.
>What ensued were all kinds of questions. What he remembers, what he liked, what he believed, where he liked to go, if he had a family, even what his favorite color was.
>At the end of it, the pony (as he was corrected on several times) hovered a quill over the paper.
>”Looks like you’ve had quite the time! Now, we just need one more thing. Do you remember your name?”
>His name.
>He undoubtedly had one at one point, but there wasn’t any real recollection of it. Just vague connections here and there of what happened and what he could recall about his own personality.
>”Excuse me? A name?”
>”Huh? Oh, uh, I can’t…actually remember it.”
>The unicorn chuckled and nodded.
>”That’s just fine. Just give me something to write down here. We all need to know you by something.”
>He tapped his hoof on the desk in thought. What would he even choose?
>He tossed ideas about in his head before he finally decided on something. The last place he could remember. It was vivid enough he might as well use it.
>”Bayou.”

Christ. Lots of text.
>>
File: 782210.png (157KB, 640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
782210.png
157KB, 640x1200px
Nighttime bump for the night watch ponies out there. Stay safe.
>>
>page 9
>>
>>30200724
I don't see why we need to go Avatar the Last Airbender here. Maud is an earth pony who would have the closest thing to rock magic, she does impressive feats with breaking stones and using them but not with anything which would be conventional magic.
For plant life wouldn't AJ be doing these with her apples if it was canon? I don't think that this idea makes sense. Plants like Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors naturally existing is fine, the idea that an earth pony could make any plant into one is ridiculous.
Having a skill like talking to animals like Flutters is different and shouldn't be included for earth pony specific magic. Fluttershy is, after all, a pegasus.
>>30200729
So Pinkie Sense? That would be fine and is the most supported by the show as existing for Earth ponies.
But emotional auras and magic based on feelings really seem more like something crystal pony specific. Crystal ponies may not be a playable race here but there's no point taking away one of their unique features and giving it to earth ponies because they're not allowed.
>causing return damage to foes hurting your friend
How would this be explained as it happens in character?

Earth ponies should get tricks on par with what we've seen in the show but I disagree that making them DND/PF druids is the way to go.

We are playing a My Little Pony game and we should use what is unique to its canon to our advantage.
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
So legit question

Do we wanna expand south to secure that spice hex now that we've got some of the river line secured for spice trading?

Or continue northwards?
>>
>>30206086
THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>>
>>30206086
Spices, i want to burn my lips with that hot spicy peppers!
>>
>>30206086
Finally something to sell. Spice all the way
>>
>>30206086
After we secure a source of spice, let's clear the beaches.
>>
>>30204153
Good green, writefriend
>>30206394
He who controls the spice, controls the galaxy!
>>
>>30205979
I agree, reflecting damage at attackers seems a little ridiculous. I figured heart would be more passive buffs on rolls the party makes, than anything else
>>
>>30206751
I'd be down for that. Spice and beaches sounds like a swell time.
>>
Day wanted me to bls respond
So I did! :DDDDDD
>>
>>30206086
Spices, sure
>>
File: blu spy.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
blu spy.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>30208966
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>day
>>
>>30206086
We've got dockland? Then we go south for the spice trade boi
>>
>>30206086
Remember to tithe ten percent of those spices to the church.
>>30208966
You didn't even respond though, you just mentioned it.
>>
>>30206086
I think after the spice hex we should focus on building our town and infrastructure up! The spice hex will allow us to have some more income, but having a port, and roads, should be top priority coming up next turn.
I'd want a bridge too but I'm not sure if we'd be able to get one that could lift up and let boats pass through.
>>
>>30209165
10:1 pully? Not sure how it'd work in an en masse scale like that, but look at the Romans for reference.
>>
>>30209512
A pulley bridge seems unnecessary atm. A ferry works better and costs nothing

That said we must acquire the spice. And then defend against the impending imperialist colonization
>>
“The Hunters Guild will soon be holding a grand tournament of the hunt, to where those willing to face the jungle fearlessly will have two days to bring back the most impressive kill they can muster!”

“The Hunt will begin June 1st Midday and end June 4th Afternoon, to which judgment will then take place near the Tennant fields up north! Please remember to register before you hunt, or you will not be qualified for the rewards!”

“Speaking of said rewards, here they are! “

“First place Will be given a mysterious, but fertile, and large, egg, and/or this small scaley dog like puppy we found! Aswell as 250GB, and free works of any materials from your game into whatever you wish!”

“Second place will earn a smaller, but still fertile, egg! And of course 125GB, and the free works of your games materials into whatever you wish!”

“Third place will earn 50GB, and the free works your games materials into whatever you wish!”

“Up to tenth place will receive a discount on their materials being worked!”

[PM Griff if you are interested. Note while you may hunt and register as a group, you are not required, and while you will be asked to RP out your hunt, this is not a outright group quest, so you may simply get a hold of the GM (Griff) when both have time and then RP out your hunt then.]
>>
File: bada0f90bcd99263c1ee5a5967dba08c.jpg (740KB, 1020x1521px) Image search: [Google]
bada0f90bcd99263c1ee5a5967dba08c.jpg
740KB, 1020x1521px
Herd u liek ruins
>>
>>30210337
Unf~
>>
>>30211060
check out this sexy little thing.
>>
File: when the bone comes around.jpg (40KB, 669x502px) Image search: [Google]
when the bone comes around.jpg
40KB, 669x502px
this thread is now spooky, it was saved from page 10.
>>
File: a_leaf.png (287KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
a_leaf.png
287KB, 680x962px
>>
>>
>>30213055
who are these semen demons?
who are these fluid druids?
who are these sperm worms?
>>
>>30213177
I think those are guys.....
>>
>>30213202
>as if that ever mattered
>>
>>30213588
It matters.
>>
>>30213177
Light pls
>>
>>30213177
Sleeves come back we miss u
>>
when was days slumber thing again?
>>
>>30215597
Saturday night
>>
For everyone participating, what do you think your characters favorite song would be?
>>
>>30216600
Polka. 17 hours of it.
>>
File: would I.png (1MB, 968x518px) Image search: [Google]
would I.png
1MB, 968x518px
>>30209789
first place gets 250GB?

of what, porn? we dont even have computers
I guess this is what propels us into the information age

>>30215597
Day's what now? explain, first i'm hearing of this
>>
>>30217597
GB is gold bits

Daybreak is hosting a slumber party, but I believe all the slots have been filled up for that
>>
File: Tea Time.png (350KB, 1209x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Tea Time.png
350KB, 1209x1726px
>>30194078
Goals:
> Stop being a hobo and find a place to settle
> Develop her arts and crafts
> Stop being a reclusive workaholic, be more social and cheer up
> Explore and solve mysteries behind Alterran civilization
> Salvage Alterran tech for booze and profit
> Make a discovery
> Craft a set of arcane power armor
> Become a captain of own airship
> Tour Equestria with the Lounge Band
> Meet and get smashed with Mane Six
> Ditto for Royal Sisters
> DnD with Discord
> Amass enough wealth to start up a transequestrian manufacturing company
> Successfully blackmail Celestia 4 alicornhood pls

Challenges:
> Is a couch surfing, drifting hobo
> Mentally and emotionally shaken by the eldritch happenings of the first weeks
> Too cautious in the matters of arcane
> Physically weak and flimsy

Wants:
> A fancy, self-refilling tea cup
> A flying mount , griffons or pegasi may apply
> An intelligent familiar that can assist her (arcane and/or mechanical in nature
>>
Llama drama time, don't wear your pajama
>>
>>30219685
a noble quest
>>
>>30220370
Agreed. Get them out of the server already.
>>
>>30220669
Blue said something about waiting a week before purging them I think.
>>
Birb
>>
>>30221364
Forgot birb
>>
>>30221364
>>30221369
Shame on you, forgetting birb
>>
File: majormitch5.jpg (15KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
majormitch5.jpg
15KB, 320x425px
>>30221393
Sorry I am. Have more birb.
>>
Reminder to sign up for the Hunting Toureny, already two successful hunts have taken place, bringing in some impressive kills!

Cutoff date is Sunday midday to sign up, Sunday night to hunt.
>>
>>30205979
I reworked and reworded the ideas behind Earth Pony 'Magic'.

The effects are still WIP however and I'd love to hear some feed back on that. Also would like to see what the feedback on the story elements of the abilities are as well...

Rock Hide: Fluff: Being a Earth pony naturally means your tougher than most to begin with! Through flesh and through pone none could find one as tough as you they could call you Stone Hide! Effect: +1 to armor and allows for reduction of damage by 1, further investment could lead to creating further damage reduction.

>You can take a hit very well.

Stone Chipper: Fluff: Your hooves are second to none and are has hard as stone, imagine making a fist with your hooves and you'd be able to punch through stone no doubts! Earth Pony Pride! Effect Classify unarmed attacks as armed and increase damage of unarmed attacks by 1. Do not require pickax for mining or tunneling, weaker materials than stone easy to punch.

>You can pull a Maud with breaking down stone.

Boulder Fist: Fluff: You're hooves are hard as diamonds now! Knocking over boulders or bucking trees will be a breeze now! Effect: Can stun an enemy which leaves them vulnerable for double damage by another ally. Dc Resist 15 for foe. Investment Idea: Stun dc 17 vs

>You hit VERY hard.

Landslide: Fluff: Rearing up on both hind legs you slam the ground causing tremors to radiate out from your amazing strength! Effect: Earth to shake foes to the ground for 2 turns, must roll dc12 to avoid stunning friends. Investment: Allows for select areas that do not target friendlies.

>The ass was phat.

Sundering Spite:Fluff: They always did call Earth Ponies the ground pounders for a reason after all, by jumping up into the air to launch a cannonball into the ground with all four hooves. Effect:Slam hard into the ground with your whole body causing a giant crack to appear before you in a ten yard length. Investment: Can cause stuns for all afflicted.

>THE ASS WAS PHAT!
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.