[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Hypnosis General #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (987KB, 5400x3782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
987KB, 5400x3782px
Lucid Dreaming Hypnosis Session starting in 1 hour 30 minutes (11pm British Summertime)

GDOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bgQxiW6joxiDkXf1vlawFFPSnm3cs-n99zohZnFdSyM/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: https://discord.gg/s8hcX8s

---

IN THIS THREAD: Discuss hypnosis and everything related.
>>
I am unsure whether or not I will continue with these sessions, going to see how this one goes. I can still learn techniques from the sessions however so it is always worth coming, as positivity is skilled
>>
>>30152497
Qt
>>
>>30152540
*snuggles raisin*
>>
Been unable to properly trance at all so far, but I am pretty inexperienced at all of this. Today will be the first time I can catch a live session, so I wanted to know. What's the best way to relax for you guys? Laying down? Lights on or off? Sitting in a chair? Tired or alert?
>>
Had some nice effects in the past sessions. I would like longer inductions but besides that the sessions were really good and fun
>>
hypnosis to make my dick longer or I'm not interested
>>
File: derpi_4426.png (277KB, 952x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_4426.png
277KB, 952x1000px
>>30152581
Be hydrated, you'd be surprised how much difference even a single glass of water can make, especially as we're getting into summer.
Be comfortable, you can be tied up like a pretsel and it wont matter as long as it's a comfortable position for you, it's 100% subjective.
Lying down is probably going to be more comfortable than sitting, but you run the legitimate risk of actually falling asleep if you lie in or on your bed, especially with this guy's voice. I'm 'seasoned' enough to not normally do that yet i was out like a light within ten minutes.
Again, it's mostly your preference, do what works for you.
Main concern with lights is that they're steady and not distracting, flickering, bright or constantly shifting colours will definitely not help.
Tired means you're more susceptible to suggestions but also to falling asleep, vice versa for being alert.

Your goal for getting into trance is to be in the "I just zoned out fro a second" state of mind, comfortable enough for your thoughts to just start drifting yet not comfortable enough that your body decides to get some rest.
You can actually practice this during the day if you want to git gud, although i reccommend having some sort of alarm if you need to be somewhere.
Anytime you've got a period of free time, get as comfortable as you can, focus on your breathing and just Think.
Dont think about anything in particular, just let your mind drift to whatever or wherever it fancies without actually following the individual trains of thought.
It's hard to explain properly, but eventually your brain stops trying to supplement whatever stimuli it gets and everything but your breathing fades into the background.
It's something that takes practice, so dont be discouraged if it feels extremely hard, especially in todays world where we're bombarded with information, sights and sounds constantly, a quiet moment occuring naturally is generally rare.
>>
The Induction was SO beautifully done. I realize the value of if-conditionals in trances. I merely listened without trancing though. A lucid dream sounds fun, but complete control of the dreams is something I didn't want.

Being compelled to make a dream journal is very good though.
>>
today's session is already on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CULTVCodw1k&feature=youtu.be
>>
Hello yes what do trances feel like?
>>
Can you tell if your hypnotized?
>>
Boop
>>
Really though, can someone tell me? How do you know if you have entered a trance? Does it feel like sleeping? Do you remember it happening or does it skip and fade away like dreams? Does your body go limp, or can you move? Are you still aware of your surroundings?
>>
>>30155540
Trancing is different for everybody. You trance all your time without even noticing. For me it is a soft relaxed and drifty feeling like right before falling asleep. I am 100% aware of what is being said but I can imagine stuff I am told better and generally I forget the little things like deadlines, the time and that stuff while trancing because I just dont care. All I want is to relax and just enjoy the sweet suggestions and the wonderful fantasy I am being told. The more you stress about "Do I trance right?" the more you actually get yourself away from trance because you are panicking instead of relaxing.

TL;DR trance is different for everyone but if you feel relaxed and floaty you probably trance.
>>
>>30155540
When trancing I'm very relaxed, It's not quite like sleeping, I remember everything that happens, and part of trancing is getting into a relaxed state in which you don't really want to move, but you can if you have to.
>>
Looking for some help here. I've noticed that whenever I get close to trancing out, I get this weird as hell pressure right on my temple. It's very distracting, and it happens when I try to meditate as well. Any idea what that could be, and how I can deal with it?
>>
What is thread?
>>
File: 1025265.png (688KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1025265.png
688KB, 894x894px
>>30159920
It's about vivid dreams and cute mares.
>>
boop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.